Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Recognizes Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Game Recognizes Game Empty
PostSubject: Game Recognizes Game   Game Recognizes Game I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 am

The Venezuelan Diva Serai Leone has been a very busy girl as of late. With filming her latest movie "Temptation" in Spain, hectic taping schedules in CWF/WEW/IWF, recording her new CD "Temptation Revamped" and now being named the new Director of Talent Affairs in TIW, not much has been heard directly from the Latina powerhouse other than a few Tweets here and there. With the latest promo of her current beau James Shark having aired, you can pretty much guarantee that she will have a lot to say.

A recent blog on her website www.darkseduction.org has the latest thoughts of the multimedia star. By reading it you can assume that she is not in the least bit happy by the latest events. It is safe to say that things are about to get heated real quick if not already.

February 19. 2012
Topic: SSDD

Isn't this about a bitch? It really is true what they say. "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer." Well allow me the freedom to paraphrase that saying: "Keep those who are down for you close and those who claim to be there even closer. You never know when they will stab you in the damn back." I know I shouldn't even be surprised by this latest development. Shit started going down hill the moment Ms. Zedic decided to "warn" me.

Well guess what bitch? Game recognizes game, chick. That so called warning you were so 'nice' to give me. I see right through that shit. Yea bitch I know you came to the house. I know what you said and I know what he said too. Trust me, I saw all the signs. I still see them now. I don't know what you two are trying to do. Nor do I care for that matter. Whatever bullshit you two got going...leave me out of it. I have no time for games.

Zedic, do whatever the hell you want to do. When you are ready to step up like a woman and confront me, you know where to find me. Otherwise keep doing what you are doing: sneaking around when I'm not there like a little bitch. When you are ready to be a damn woman and face me, keep hiding and being dirty using that innocent child to keep Shark around your little finger.

As for Shark, I really don't know what to say to you. I truly don't. I stood by you when you doubted my motives. Yes I knew you were starting to believe that shit that Russell was saying about me. Yet I still stayed by your side. Just like Russell was warning you about me, people were warning me about you too. Yet I didn't listen to them. Looks like I'm the fool, huh?

I love you. I truly do but I will not play second fiddle to any woman. I love you and Shawn both. But it is clear that you still hung up on Karly. If she is who you want, by all means go to her. I will not stand in your way. But for now you go do you and her. I will continue to do me.

To all my fans who held me down through all the shit past and present, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. To the LAX fam, I thank you for always being by my side. I love each of you. To Lya, Rafi, Lena, Etienne...thank you for being my familia. Te amo.

Until next time....

Last thing Ms. Leone said was this cryptic Tweet made a few hours ago:

Game Recognizes Game Nightfall

What that means remains to be unknown...
Back to top Go down

Game Recognizes Game
Page 1 of 1