Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time For War: Game Recognizes Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time For War: Game Recognizes Game Empty
PostSubject: Time For War: Game Recognizes Game   Time For War: Game Recognizes Game I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Scene 1
Setting: Serai's office at TIW

A few hours have passed since Serai and James had their talk. All that had to be said at the time has been said. All the tears have been cried. Now it is time for the new TIW Director of Talent Affairs to get down to business. First things first was to make a call to an old friend whom she heard had recently resurfaced after the epic showdown with Isis De La Cruz. Someone who she knew would shake up things immensely just by showing up alone. She pulls out her phone and dials the number. The phone rings and a male voice answers the phone.

Hello? Who is this?

She laughs as she hears him questioning her identity. He must really be out of it to not remember who I am, she thinks to herself. Let me remind him then.

It's Rai, Sebastian. Surely it hasn't been that long since we stood side by side to protect Lya from that psychopathic demon that you forgot who I am. Look the reason why I called is because I know you are looking for that opportunity that WEW robbed you of. Well I'm at this new company where there are no rules, no boundaries...

She pauses to let it sink into his head. Knowing Sebastian like she does, she can hear the wheels turning now. He is considering it. Give him five minutes and he will jump on this. He is not going to pass up this chance. 5..4..3..2..

I'm in...where do I come to?

She smiles. She knew he was going to take the opportunity as soon as she mentioned it.

I'm sending you the info now. I already have your tickets at the airport waiting and your room at the hotel book until you are ready to get a place of your own. Don't worry. I comped everything as a business expense. See you soon, primo.

The scene fades out as we see the Venezuelan beauty hanging up her phone. Satisfied with her acquisition, she heads out of her office to go prepare for a training session with her kickboxing trainer, then an interview with PWI about her match at Nowhere To Run.

Scene 2
Setting: TIW complex gym

The scene fades back in as we see IWF Diva/CWF Siren/WEW Starlet/TIW Director of Talent Affairs and LAX/Team Swag member Serai Leone coming out of the locker room located inside the arena gym. The gorgeous Venezuelan is dressed in black shorts, black leather tennis shoes and a black bra top. Her long auburn tresses pulled back into a loose pony tail. A towel draped casually around her shoulders. First she makes her way over to the sand bags. She turns on her iPod as she places her ear buds in her ears. The first track she hears is a song that was made especially for her by a fan who happens to be an up and coming rap artist.

Serai's Rap

Listening to the pulsating tempo of the music as well as the words to the rap, she stretches before taking it to the sandbags. Letting out every bit of frustration out on the bag as she kicks, strikes and punches. With each strike, her mind replays the events of the past few days. Finding out about Shawn. The child support/custody case. Karly showing up at the London hotel while they were on tour with WEW dropping off the child. Moving in with Shark. The blog Karly made addressing Serai. Finding out that Karly showed up at the house. Seeing the promo where Shark put out Hanson, Lya and the camera crew after Karly waltzed in. Realizing that Shark still had feelings for Karly. That was what really did it for her.

The more she thought about it, the harder she kicked. The harder she struck out. The harder she punched. Seeing images of Karly as she looked at the bag, she started kicking and punching even harder. She could just see and hear Karly taunting her as she kept training. It got to the point that Serai's temper started to rise within her. It was past the point of no return for Serai. Even the sand bag took on Karly's appearance. That did it. Serai cracked her knuckles and stretched one last time. The look on her face nothing more than pure rage. She leaps off the ground and executes a killer roundhouse kick that takes the bag off its hinges as her cousin/manager Lya Jax-Cochran walks inside.

Prima, I know you are pissed off and with good reason. I know you are preparing for this match at IWF. But if you keep this up, we are going to have to purchase new equipment. I definitely don't want to be the one who has to explain it to Kane what happened in the gym during one of your infamous rage workouts.

She turns to face Lya and smiles weakly at her cousin as the two lovely Latinas take a seat on a nearby bench. Lya knows Serai enough to know that for her to train 4 times as hard as she normally does, it has to be something big.

So I already know about the Karly/Shark deal. I had the mispleasure of meeting the gringa when I was at IWF to manage him while you were gone. So I guess you already know about their little private meeting when he threw everyone out the locker room.

Serai nods. The more she thinks about that promo, the more she wants to strangle someone. Karly Zedic in particular but that time will come...soon enough. First things first, she needs to get ready for this match.

Yea but right now I need to focus on this contender's match. I will deal with that gringa puta real real soon. Believe that. For this moment, I need to keep my eyes on Johanssen, Rowle, Libby, Knight, Stone, Hardaway, and Four Eyes. And your old friend Beno.

At the mention of Beno's name, Lya's smoky hazels darken to an amber color. Remembering their only match in EWE and what he did to her. She seethes inwardly.

That asshole is here?! Take. him. down. Serai.

Trust me, Ly. I remember what he did to you too. He will get his. So will Knight and Hardaway. Still confused how the hell the two of them got into this match anyway. Last I heard the two of them hauled ass like they were fugitives from the damn cops.

The two cousins laugh heartily on that. And it is true. Both Knight and Hardaway both left the company not long ago. Then Beno hasn't been heard from either. Which leaves Libby, Stone, Four Eyes, Johanssen and Rowle. Out of them all, her main concern is Libby who might use this as an opportunity to strike out at Shark by using her to send a message. Her mind focused on the match ahead.

Anna.

Alfred.

Britany.

Tyson.

Sean.

I want to make this abundantly clear. When we step inside that cage, you are no longer looking at a pretty face. Hell no. You are looking at a woman with nothing left to lose. That in itself makes me a threat. It makes me a predator. Right now I am smelling blood in the water. Like the shark, I am out for blood and I will not stop until I tear each and every one of you gringos limb from fucking limb. Don't take it personally. It won't be your face that I see when I do it. You may see this as a match for a title shot. For me, it is far more than that. For me it is target practice. Guess what, putos? You are the targets and each and every one of you are going down.
Back to top Go down

Time For War: Game Recognizes Game
Page 1 of 1