Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No hard feelings.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No hard feelings. Empty
PostSubject: No hard feelings.   No hard feelings. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Before my tag match later this evening, I paid a visit to the guys in the medical room to have my stitches checked. Thankfully they weren’t very busy today, so one of them carefully removed the stitches and looked at the cut.

Doctor: Looks like it's very well, in fact at this rate there should be no mark or scar left in the next few hours or so.

Yuko Shemamora: That's great.

Doctor: How do you feel?

Yuko Shemamora: Never better though I'm still a little banged up.

Doctor: Don't push yourself too much out there alright? You’re good to go.

Yuko Shemamora: Not a problem, it's freaking Chad Mason and Sean Libby for goodness sake!

Doctor: Don't you mean Libbeh?

Yuko Shemamora: Libby, Libbeh does it really make that much of difference?

I got up from my chair and left the room, I then arrived at my locker lost in my memories. The time for our match would soon come and I arrived in my brand spanking new attire: A warrior's tunic with some nice looking designs. I've always told myself that I'm a fighter and after my experience with Corey Casey and the Double Caged Horror match, I've made it my top priority to become better. To defeat every opponet that comes my way, to climb back into the main event status just so I can get a shot at a title or something. There will be plenty of time for that though, right now my only concern is the tag match involving two guys I know and one other guy who I don't know much about.

It was all me during the match, Sho Mo was only there for a brief moment but for the most part I was doing pretty well against these two. Sean soon tagged himself in and got the upper hand and was even able to hit the first part of his Cold of Ireland finisher on me. Before he could complete the full sequence though, I was able to recover quickly and nailed my Divine Crusher on him. I thought it was over until Sean kicked out, I couldn’t help but be impressed; seems my pep talk lit a fire inside my friend. He would crawl towards his corner but I was able to stop him, however I was too busy pulling him back to see his other foot deck me right on the side of my head.

I held my head as I tried to contain the pain; I shook off the ringing and slowly got back to my feet. By the time I was up though, I noticed Sean was laying on the ground out cold and Chad was retreating with his briefcase. I looked at Sean then back at Chad while my partner was shouting at me to pin him. I shook my head in anger but I reluctantly place my hand on Sean as the ref counts the pinfall giving me the win. My partner would celebrate while I checked on Sean to see if he's ok. Chad must have turned his back on his partner and bashed him with the briefcase, basically throwing the match away while using Sean as a fall guy. I stayed with him until he regains his composure and basically walked away without saying a word. I didn't question it, I knew he was angry and I didn't blame him. I would be the last one to leave the arena as something tells me this is only the beginning.

Date: March 5th, 2012.
Time: 11:25 A.M

I am pretty excited about next week's show; IWF will be celebrating its very first anniversary. I was reading the match card and it looks to be a cool show. I was still feeling down after what happened during the tag match but that's ok, I can redeem myself this week with a sweet victory to get back into the spirit of things. I also checked the IWF website and saw an announcement on their main page. Looks like next week will be the end of the year awards show, many of the nominations were already made and it seems people are voting on who will get what award. Among the many awards are: Rivalry of the Year, Newcomer of the Year, Most Shocking Moment of the Year and so on. I can hardly wait for this moment as it will be great time for everyone involved.

I looked at the clock; it was 11: 25 already, I took my phone and dialed some numbers. This is about as good of a time as any to contact my friends so that we can celebrate, and I'm in the mood to party like a rockstar.

*The Shoot*

So I'm back to the bottom of the barrel yet again, I suppose it's a good start.

So.......Masque is it? I don't know much about you man, but I think you're too small time to be a legit threat to me.

I mean if anything you seem like a very cheap Stygian knockoff, save for the jacket and the two DD babes.

But it seems like you want a piece of me, I'm not at all scared of you. It's like when I tried to frighten Corey Casey; I'm more likely to laugh my butt off than take you seriously.

Never the less, your my opponent for tonight and my only concern is how long you will last against me. Keep in mind you're not fighting some typical rookie; you're going up against a guy who has fought against some of the most dangerous men in the planet and lived to tell about it. I've fought the likes of Vincent Van Rose, Brandon McDonald, Robbie Hart, and Tyson Rowle among others. You really got the short end of the stick when they had you go face to face with me.

But I love to see what you can do; I just hope you don't bore me out there.

I will warn you this though; hope your quick on your feet, because if you can't keep up with me, you'll be down and out faster than a James Shark KO win.

You best better believe it.

Back to top Go down

No hard feelings.
Page 1 of 1