Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why You Catchin Feelings Homie?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why You Catchin Feelings Homie? Empty
PostSubject: Why You Catchin Feelings Homie?   Why You Catchin Feelings Homie? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Why You Catchin Feelings Homie? Rampageateam
-+- Why You Catchin Feelings Homie? -+-

I set you straight. Tell you all that good shit. Then you get mad?. Didn't know someone so fat can catch that much feelings. Dont catch feelings homie. If you gon show the world "the past" skip all the bullshit with bitches gettin their toes down and the devil negotiating with the lord, skip all that bullshit and go straight to the point. Dont be mad homie. Didn't mean to hurt yo feelings. Ill be sure to give you a big box of doughnuts. Fat boys likes you like them doughnuts ahlie?

=======================================
EVENT : BLOODY SUNDAY
EVENT TYPE : PAY PER VIEW

ROLEPLAY : NUMBER FOUR
========================================

It was funny. It really was. Here I was again, after watching another Death Angel promo. Finally you dont get to see some ugly trannies or the a red guy in a suit claimin to be the devil. I got to see Death Angel himself. Nice job. It was funny because it still bored the fuck out of me. Here I am all fine and shit with my popcorn expecting to see a good promo after calling him out for the random bullshit highschool scenes, and instead I get an even crappier promo.

You got you the fat boy and you and yo fatass cousin Billy. What the fuck are yall doin?, yall are in what you think is a "party". Yall are drinkin rootbeer out of a sippy straw, listenin to house music, and got nothin but dudes up in the motherfucker and yall think you partyin hard.

SOFT.

Why the fuck do I... no no, I wont be selfish. Why the fuck me and the rest of the white boys gotta watch yall up in a sussage fest... geek convention, whatever the fuck that was. Why we gotta watch that shit?. Skip through all the bullshit dog.

You say its the past. Damn dog. I showed the world ma past. I been through mad shit in the past, and while I was 7 years old beatin up niggas and tryin to survive on the street you were trying to figure out why dudes thought chicks were hot. You fuckin pathetic b. Then you wanna stand up, beat yo chest, act like some queen kong faggit.

Go on a spaz, call me a dumbass five hundred times. You dumbass. Dumbass you. Dumbass Shark. Shark dumbass. Wow Dumbass. Dumbass Wow.

Dog, I get it. You think Im a Dumbass.

Thats not random shit you dumbass, oh my god what a dumbass, its my past you dumbass.

How the fuck is my natural black ass suppose to know thats yo past?. It aint like you look different. Back in the day you still weighed eight hundred pounds, had a small dick, bad haircut and had a face that can scare away the dirtiest bitch.

Dont know why you gettin all mad at me homie. Im just doin ma job. Im doin the shit talkin so I can cash in that shit talkin, get the knockout, and get paid. Im just tryin to do me. If you dont like it. Do somethin about it this Sunday. Oh and if anyone missed Death Angels recent promo, dont worry, this is what it was...

After the whole bullshit "Oh look we're partying hard!, we're partying with party hats and noise makers!, lets get some girls here!, Ill call my aunt", after all that random ass bullshit... oh wait Im sorry... after a clip from Death Angels FUN and EXCITING... no, Soft, pathetic, emberassing past he got all mad and started tearin up cause I was makin fun of his past, this is basically what it was....

Why you catchin feelings homie?

You tellin me you can give two shits about what I say, ok then why you catchin feelings?

If you dont care bout what I say, why you gotta ramble on bout how Im a dumbass, this and that and all that good shit dog?.

If you dont give a fuck then shut yo fat ass up and eat some doughnuts dog.

Then you wanna run yo mouth, say you hit "hard". Dog you couldn't even stop Karly Zedic from defeating Rawrlurb and you broke a sweat trying. Then you gon come out with Billy and say you hit hard. Bullshit. You know it. I know it. Yo fist travel 1km every 15 hours, how the fuck you hit hard?

Oh then you wanna say you gon break me?, the fuck that suppose to mean. "Im going to break shark. Shark will break". Dumb fat boy you aint gon break me.

Dog, you a slow fat peice of shit. How yo fat ass gonna break me?. How you fat hillbilly sippy cup drinking random promo making ass gon break me?

You cant do that dog, you cant break me, you cant even break up the relationship you got with yo momma and you think you gon break me. Psssssh, nigga you gon make me laugh.

And I dont "feel you" dog. I dont. I dont get you. You a nigga that cant back up yo talk and yo proved that in the past then you gon talk all that good shit. You aint gon take my title, and you aint the living devil. You a living Omar Conredo Palor, you know him?, you a living Omar. You could even be a motherfuckin re-incarnation of the great Omar Palor.

Why You Catchin Feelings Homie? 15246377

Homeboy died a while back cause homeboy accidently knocked himself out with his left titty.

Thats yo future Death Angel, or should I say Omar Palor.

Im gonna come out there and eat all yo words up. That wont be a problem cause we all know you like to eat anyways. Its gon be like a big buffet out in that ring, cause you talked a whole lot of shit, and Im make you eat everything up like a good little bitch.

Why you catchin feelings homie?

You gon catch ma fist in yo face this Sunday.
Back to top Go down

Why You Catchin Feelings Homie?
Page 1 of 1