Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of a Saint-Pt. 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Rise of a Saint-Pt. 5 Empty
PostSubject: Rise of a Saint-Pt. 5   Rise of a Saint-Pt. 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Rise of a Saint-Pt. 5 25znout

“…and it shall be after the unknowing tool commits his first step towards preparing The Saint’s glorious return that The Betrayer shall show his face. The Betrayer shall come from within The Saint’s flock and shall act as though he believes in the cause. The Betrayer shall be the voice who proclaims that he yearns more than any other member of the flock to see The Saint return to his former seat of power. But The Betrayer shall proclaim his loyalty in one instant, and then work to stop The Saint’s rise to power in the next.”

~The Book of the Saint

…:::…:::…:::…:::…:::…:::…:::…:::…

I sit silently in my perch up in the rafters of the hanger, trying my best not to move or breathe. I knew that, after years of doing shit like this that I wouldn’t make a single mistake…but in order to not make a mistake I knew I had to be vigilant. I had to always be on my toes. I had to always be cautious.

The sound of the hanger door opening and the sound of a man’s voice draws my attention back down to the front door of the hanger. A small smile spreads slowly across my face as I recognize the face of the man that I had taken a keen interest in over the past few months walk through the door

“Let’s see if you’ve still got it”

The man looks the security guard in the face for a moment before shoving his security pass in the security guards face

“Do you know who I am? Listen bud, I am one of the engineers who helped to design this plane and I am sick and tired of you security jack-offs stopping me every six seconds to show you passes

I chuckle softly, making sure not to raise my voice to an audible level. I can hear the security guard’s voice drift up to my ears

“I’m sorry I’m…”

” Look, I am going to go and check on the landing gear of that aircraft. After I am done I am going to turn around and walk right out this door. Are you going to ask me to show you my pass yet a-fucking-gain or do you think that your brain could possibly recall who I am?”

I smirk as the security guard nods his head so violently I could’ve sworn he was attempting to break his own neck

”Yes sir!”

With that, the man walks right past the security guard and over to the massive aircraft. I reach slowly into my pocket and pull out a small notebook. I take out a pen and open the notebook and scribble myself a note

-Manipulation is still top notch
-Willing to carry out tasks at the behest of others
-Physically still able to infiltrate and perform under duress

I lift my gaze up from the notebook, just in time to see the man walk out from under the airplane

” Ugh…fucking Johnson! He would put that shit in there!”

I narrow my gaze, my eyes searching, looking the man up and down. He didn’t have the black purse with him…he had carried out the directive perfectly…

Maybe he was still as good as they all said that he was…

Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Sunday, March 25th

I walk through the security door and out into the terminal, feeling my heart skip a beat as I walk past a security guard. I think to myself

“What have I done?”

In the old days, when The Lord was still in control, I had no problems hurting people…torturing people…even killing people. I didn’t even blink when I inflicted pain on others back then. But I had come a long way since those days. I wasn’t the same person that I had been. I had a fiancé, children…I had found inner peace…

“Attention all passengers…JetBlue Flight 145 non-stop to Chicago, Illinois is about to begin boarding now at Gate 130”

The announcement snaps me back into the moment. I quickly walk through the terminal and, after a few moments, I arrive at my gate. I wait in line with the rest of the passengers, too absorbed in my own thoughts to even notice the rest of the passengers around me. I suddenly find myself handing my boarding pass to the JetBlue employee behind the counter. She takes one look at my ticket and nods her head in the general direction of the gate.

I had flown a thousand flights and had been all over the world…it seemed like I lived my entire damn life on planes flying here and there for NLWF shows or IWF shows. I breathe in deeply before walking through the small door leading onto the plane, savoring my last breath of fresh air for the next 3 hours. I walk into the plane and navigate my way down the row of crowded people, ignoring the few kids who are openly staring at me as I walk by. As soon as I am past them, I can hear them turn and immediately say to their parent or sibling sitting next to them

“Did you see?! Do you know who that is?!”

I allow myself a small smile as I arrive at my seat. I reach up and stuff my bag into the overhead compartment before collapsing down into my seat. I reach into my coat and fish around for my headphones. After a moment of searching I pull out the headphones and slide them into my ears. I then grab my ipod, turn it on shuffle, and press “play” before I sink back into my seat, allowing my eyes to slowly droop shut…

A Few Hours Later

I feel someone poking me repeatedly

???
Wake up…I ordered you a drink

I feel groggy as I slowly begin to shift around, feeling my entire body ache in protest. I slowly reach out and feel the cold plastic cup greet my hands. I reach up and remove my ipod headphones as I slowly open my eyes and find myself staring out the window

Corey Casey
Thanks I…

My words trail away as I turn to thank the person who had purchased me the drink. Sitting right next to me was a man with shortly cut blonde hair, obnoxiously big aviator sunglasses, a black shirt and jeans…and the familiar headband he always wore anywhere and everywhere…

Corey Casey
Chad?!

Chad Mason smiles as he shrugs his shoulders

Chad Mason
Who else did you expect?

I bring the drink to my lips and feel my lips turn upward in a slight smile as the taste of Jack Daniels and Coca Cola floods my mouth. Chad nods his head in my direction

Chad Mason
Taste alright?

I finish taking a sip of the drink and then set it down on the tray table in front of me

Corey Casey
It does…but it still doesn’t explain why you are sitting here right now…last I checked you fucking hated me as much as the Matthews family hates me at the moment…

The smile slightly fades off of Chad’s face as he takes a deep breath, releasing it slowly

Chad Mason
Yeah…look…something came up…something I…I…

I feel my curiosity pique as I look into Chad’s face. I could tell that he was not only a bit ashamed…he was also nervous. I could see it in his eyes that he didn’t like what he was about to ask me next, but that he had to ask me in order to achieve his goal…and since the last time I saw Chad he looked like he wanted to slit my throat and put me in a coffin right alongside Chuck Matthews, whatever he was working on must’ve been of the utmost importance…either that or he was completely and totally fucked and needed to ask me for help as a last resort…

Corey Casey
…go on…

Chad Mason
I need your help alright?

I feel a bemused smile spread across my face, even though, inside, I felt a feeling of unease slowly begin to formulate in the pit of my stomach

Corey Casey
Did you lose your favorite “I’m a douchebag” headband?

Chad Mason shakes his head. A dead serious look appears on his face and the gravity of the situation slowly dawns on me

Chad Mason
Look…I’ve been doing my own investigation of Chuck Matthews’ death. I’ve been chasing down leads, tying together clues, and generally trying to make it all make sense. But everything just isn’t adding up.

Corey Casey
What do you need from me?

Chad Mason
I need to know if the Rollins Sisters have told you anything…

I feel a chill shoot up my spine as I slowly sit upright in my seat. I try not to let the feeling show but I can tell that Chad can see right through me and that guilt had flashed, however briefly, in the pit of my eyes. Chad Mason nods his head deliberately

Chad Mason
Yeah…I know you’ve been working with the Rollins Sisters. I also know you’ve been working for The Insurgency…

I act on pure instinct. My hand shoots out and wraps around Chad Mason’s throat. Chad’s hands instantly fly up to his throat and wrap themselves around my wrist. I feel my heart slamming against my chest, beating so violently that I felt as though it would burst out of my chest at any second

Corey Casey
What else do you know?

I look around the inside of the cabin and feel a tiny bit of relief. The other passengers in the plane were fast asleep and didn’t notice the altercation going on between Chad and I. Chad’s face slowly begins to turn red as he utters his next words softly in between gasping for air

Chad Mason
I’m…working…for…them…too

I feel my fingers unwrap themselves from Chad’s throat, causing Chad Mason to cough and massage his throat. The color slowly begins to fade from Chad’s face as he sucks in deep breaths

Corey Casey
Why?

Chad Mason continues to massage his throat as he looks up at me, his eyes watering, as he grimace a bit on pain

Chad Mason
Because I believe The Insurgency sent someone to finish the job that they failed to do year ago. I believe The Insurgency couldn’t stand the fact that Chuck was still alive, a living, breathing testament to their organization’s failure. I believe that they were the ones that had Chuck killed…and I have proof

Chad Mason leans down and grabs a backpack from underneath the seat in front of him. He unzips the backpack and pulls out a manila folder

Chad Mason
I managed to make copies of the original police report and pictures of the crime scene from the night Chuck died

I shrug my shoulders and lean forward and grab my own bag. I unzip the bag and take out my own manila folder that the Rollins Sisters had given me for completing the last job

Corey Casey
I have my own folder and my own evidence, Chad. Apparently it’s not as hard to find as people are making it out to be

Chad Mason shakes his head as he flips the manila folder open and shows me the police logs and notations written down by the investigating officer

Chad Mason
This stuff might look the same as the stuff you have…but I guarantee that your photo didn't look like this...

Chad Mason flips to the very back of the manila folder and pulls out two things, a picture and a copy of a piece of white lined notebook paper. The copy of the piece of paper was small and had messy handing writing on it…but the contents of the message were still clear. Chad Mason hands the photo to me and I feel nauseated as I look at the image being displayed.

Chuck Matthews’ dead body is seen lying on the ground. There was a bit of blood on the ground but there were no visible wounds to Chuck’s body. However it wasn’t the body that caught my attention, nor was it the lack of a source of the blood. No…the thing that caught my attention was a little picture that the killer had clearly drawn in blood right beside the body.

The taped up forearm with an X on the back of the hand gripping a lightning bolt…the symbol of The Insurgency

I look continue to look down at the picture for a few more seconds before lifting my gaze to meet Chad’s

Corey Casey
So…what’s the move?

Chad Mason holds out his hand and I give him the picture back. Chad hands me the copy of the notebook page, which I immediately begin to look over while he talks

Chad Mason
I managed to make copies of these two things after stealing them from a high ranking Insurgency member. I guarantee they weren’t included in the folder that the Rollins Sisters gave you because they were purposefully trying to keep you in the dark. They couldn’t risk telling you that The Insurgency was involved in Chuck’s murder because, well, then you’d stop working FOR them and start working AGAINST them.

As you can see, the investigating detective included in his notes the fact that he had found a “strange symbol” at the crime scene. He also goes on to state that he had seen this symbol before at a few different murder, or “accidents” as the papers called them at the time, of crime scenes of high profile individuals. I know that you have experience when it comes to working with The Insurgency…I also know that, right now, you are still working for them, however unwillingly it might be. I need your help Corey because…well…I can’t solve Chuck’s murder alone…

I quickly look over the notes the investigating detective had written down while observing the crime scene, my mind racing a million miles an hour. If The Insurgency was involved with Chuck’s murder, why were they forcing me to do jobs for them? Why would they promise to give me information about Chuck’s death if that information ultimately led back to them? What were they trying to hide from me? What was the end goal? All these questions go burning through my brain one after the other like a hailstorm of bullets from a machine gun. What did it all mean….what was the end goal…?

Chad Mason
So…can I count on your help?

Chad’s voice snaps me back into the moment. I shake my head, trying the clear the cobwebs from my brain

Corey Casey
Hu…? Sorry, I was…I was trying to soak this all in

I hand the copy back to Chad Mason who immediately puts it back into his manila folder along with the rest of the notes

Chad Mason
I asked if you would be willing to help

Corey Casey
Chad I…

Before I agree to anything, the faces of Jess and the twins go flashing through my mind. I feel pain in my heart as I envision Jess and the kids being ripped away from me, brought somewhere, and summarily killed…or worse. I couldn’t handle that feeling of not knowing where they were…I couldn’t stomach the unbearable agony of not knowing that my family was safe and protected. I knew that if I agreed to help Chad that their lives would be put in the cross-fire…

Corey Casey
Chad…I have to think of what’s best for my family on this one, man. I have to think about the lives of Jess and the kids…

Chad Mason
Don’t you see? You should help me and work with me BECAUSE of the lives of your family. You should help me BECAUSE of Jess. Chuck was your friend…and he was also your brother in law. Come on, you can’t even tell me that Jess wouldn’t be encouraging you to work with me on this. You just can’t. You and I both know that she would want you to find out how and why her brother died. And we both know that, if he was murdered by someone, she would want you to make sure that justice was carried out

My eyes half close as I try to envision Jess sitting next to me. I try to envision her beautiful features and the almost lyrical sound of her voice. I try to think about her having this conversation with me…what would she think of all of this?

The answer hits me like a bolt out of the blue

Corey Casey
Alright…I’m in. But we have to be smart about this…

Chad Mason smirks as he puts the manila folder in his backpack and, after a moment of searching, he pulls out a notepad and a pen

Chad Mason
Now THAT’S the Corey Casey I know

Corey Casey
So…what’s the plan?

Chad Mason clicks the pen and places his hand over the paper

Chad Mason
First…I think the two of us should get on the same page. I think it’s time that you and I both shared everything that we know about The Insurgency and about Chuck’s death…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Rise of a Saint-Pt. 5 Crimecraft-psd56393

Corey Casey is seen behind a desk at the front of a classroom. On top of the desk are a number of items such as a dictionary, a remote to the TV, a stack of paper and writing utensils. Behind him are two chalkboards with a large SmartBoard attached to the wall in between the two chalkboards. Corey Casey suddenly looks up and, upon noticing the camera, claps his hands in excitement

Corey Casey
Ah…good to see you’re here…now we can begin!

Corey Casey leans forward and grabs one of the papers from the top of the stack. Corey smiles as he clears his throat and reads the message that is scrawled on the paper

Corey Casey
Upper Limit - the largest possible quantity
maximum
peak

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I started out my nice little rant with a dictionary definition. A little learning factoid for all you wrestling fans out there…since I’m sure that the only thing you want to see me do right now is just rip James Shark a new fucking hole to breathe out of. But before I rip the Shark a new blowhole [as if he needs one] I’m gonna take some time out to go ahead and point out the obvious here…

Corey Casey
Robbie Hart

Two of the most dominating wrestlers in the history of this business…the two members of Upper Limit…the NEXT IWF Tag Team Champions…how’s that sound? I’d say it sounds damn fine. I mean, I’d go on a rant about how Robbie Hart is one half of the current tag team champs…I’d go on a rant about how Robbie is the current High Impact Champion who damn near stole the show at Spring Fling…I’d go on a rant about how I’m the majority shareholder and owner of IWF…I’d go on a rant about how I’m also the #1 Contender to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship…or how I’m a fucking living legend in this business…

But that just ain’t my style. I don’t need to sit here and brag…I don’t need to sit here and toot my own horn. I don’t need to scream from the rooftops that I got “swag”…whatever the fuck that means. You know why I don’t need to do all those things? Because all I need to do is let the facts speak for themselves.

Corey Casey stands up and walks over to a SmartBoard that is set up in the middle of the wall behind him. Corey Casey turns the SmartBoard on before walking over to a nearby desktop computer. Corey Casey opens a PowerPoint file and, as soon as the SmartBoard turns on, a slide is seen with the following information on it

++++
++
The Fact Sheet ++
+++

+I am 4 and 2 against James Shark lifetime+
+I am 9 and 0 since returning in January+
+It has been 203 days since the last time I lost a match+

++++

Corey Casey stands up and walks over to the SmartBoard. He reaches out and taps the SmartBoard’s screen. Suddenly, a picture fills the screen

Rise of a Saint-Pt. 5 125505752_extra_large

Corey Casey takes a half a step backwards

Corey Casey
Yes ladies and gentlemen…THAT is your IWF World Heavyweight Champion…

Corey Casey shivers in disgusting

Corey Casey
Ugh…

Corey Casey taps the SmartBoard again and a new slide is seen with the words “203 DAYS” written on it

Corey Casey
You see that James? 203 FUCKING DAYS! 203 days since the last time I lost a match…I mean, that’s un-fucking-heard of. Now, don’t get me wrong here, Brandon Macdonald and Chris Matthews definitely have me beat…but i know that it’s a lot longer than you have gone without losing Sharky.

Then again…whenever the two of us have met in the past, losing has always been your calling card hasn’t it? I mean, let’s just look at the last time you faced me with a title on the line shall we? From The Ashes ring any bells? You sitting on the outside of the ring staring into the ring as I held the IWF World Heavyweight Championship aloft ring any bells? How did that feel Sharky? How did it feel KNOWING that you CHOKED in quite possibly the biggest match of your entire career? How did it feel KNOWING that I played you like a fucking chump…that I got into your fucking head before the match even began.

I bet that definitely stings…

Anyways, Sharky, I can almost hear your idiotic voice ringing out through my television screen already. I can almost see your fucking cocky smirk and your “swagged out” t-shirt or whatever fucking clothing you’re wearing that has some stupid fucking word that you just made up emblazoned across the chest…and I know EXACTLY what you’re going to say

Ahem…

Corey Casey walks over to his desk and opens one of the drawers. Corey Casey pulls out some sunglasses, a massive chain that says “PHILTHY RICH” and a baseball hat. Corey Casey then loosens his tie, untucks his shirt, and slouches over

Corey Casey
“Yo dawg! I fuckin’ knocked you out after the last two matches we fought dddoooeeeeee. Casey dawg, you’re straight fuckin’ trippin’. You ain’t shit bitch!”

Corey Casey chuckles softly as he takes the chain, hat, and sunglasses off and throws them in the trashcan by his desk. He then straightens his tie and tucks in his shirt, shaking his head

Corey Casey
Am I right? Who wants to put money on this? I mean, I might’ve missed a few gay innuendos here and there, because let’s be honest, there is nothing Shark likes more than to insinuate that his opponent likes the same sex. Which, on a quick side note, is hilarious because…well…did anyone else see the main event for Spring Fling? Because I know that after I laid waste to RRL I turned on the TV to see which of the two idiotic, loud mouthed morons I would be taking the title from. And what did we see ladies and gents? How did the “swagged out” James Shark retain his title?

He smacked another man in the face with a big black dildo

You heard me right folks…James Shark retained his title through the use of a prosthetic penis…and yet, I guarantee that at some point James Shark is going to attempt to call me either gay or insinuate that I like to participate in some sort of homoerotic activity. James…not only am I not gay…but if I were to stoop to your level and start to just run my mouth about you being gay…I’d have plenty of fucking ammo…but Spring Fling would be all I would need to use.

But that’s neither here nor there now is it? The real matter at hand is James Shark running his mouth about knocking me out after I win matches. Let’s look at some of the footage from those “knockouts” shall we?

Corey Casey turns and, once again, taps the SmartBoard. The slide changes to show a Youtube video clip from Battle Grounds XXXVI: One Year Anniversary Show

+++++++++++++++++++++++

James Shark leans forward with a jab, but Corey Casey knees him in the ribs. Corey Casey tosses James Shark into the ladder knocking it over. Corey Casey limps over to the ladder and lays it flat as James Shark struggles to his feet. James Shark gets up, and kicks Corey Casey in the stomach. James Shark clutches Corey Casey’s head, and goes for an uppercut. Corey Casey blocks it with his hands and forcefully lifts his head, delivering a crushing head butt to James Shark in the bottom of his chin. James Shark lets go of his hold and leans forward. Corey Casey puts James Sharks head between his arm. Corey Casey puts James Sharks arm over his neck. Corey Casey lifts James Shark in suplex position.

Rick- No way…

Matt- He's up!!

Corey Casey keeps James Shark in the air and steps a few feet, and then turns. Corey Casey jumps with a slight spin and sends James Sharks body down on top of the ladder. Corey Casey lands on James Shark upon impact hooks the leg.

Rick- PURIFIER RIGHT ONTO THE LADDER!

Matt- HE COULD HAVE SNAPPED SHARKY IN HALF!

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner... Corey Casey!!

Corey Casey struggles to his feet. He boosts himself up using the ropes and raises his arms in victory. The crowd erupts. Corey Casey looks down at James Shark, and then goes to exit the ring. Corey Casey stops himself as if he's thinking for a moment, and then turns around and limps over toward Shark who is struggling to make it to his feet.

Rick- What is going to happen here? These two gave it everything they had

Matt- Hopefully beating the shit out of each other in a TLC Match fixed things between these two gladiators

Corey Casey goes over and extends his arm to help James Shark up. James Shark looks up at Corey Casey and says something. James Shark continues to try to make it to his feet himself. Corey Casey extends his arm one more time, and reaches under James Shark’s shoulder to help him up. Corey Casey pulls James Shark up.

Rick- CC showing some Upper Limit solidarity here

Matt- CC is helping Sharky up here.

James Shark pushes Corey Casey off of him, and then says something. Corey Casey steps toward him and they get chest-to-chest. Both men have words, and Corey Casey looks down for a second. James Shark shakes his head back and forth in a no motion. While tapping his pointer finger on his head as if to say he had the right thought he mind, he cocks his hand back and hits Corey Casey with a hard right.

Rick- Oh my... Swag Out!!! How is that for a twist?? This is crazy!!

Matt- Sharky just laid CC the fuck OUT!

Corey Casey crumples to the mat in a heap. James Shark rolls out of the ring, and grabs his IWF World Heavyweight Championship from the time keeper’s table. James Shark then rolls back into the ring. He walks over to Corey Casey, and then kneels down beside him. He puts the championship belt over to Corey Casey’s bloody face as the crowd boos.

++++++++++++++

The video ends and the camera, once again, focuses in on Corey Casey, who is still shaking his head in disgust

Corey Casey
Real noble there Sharky. I try to help you up…I try to prove to the world that you still got it and that you were still considered to be a member of Upper Limit…and what do you do? You fucking blindside me. You punch me when I’m not expecting it like a fucking coward. Yeah Shark, that’s the sign of a TRULY dominant performer. I mean, just blindsiding people as they’re trying to help you out and let you walk away with even a scrap of your fucking dignity left in tact? Yeah man…that’s fucking something to be REAL proud of…

But hey, maybe this was an isolated incident. I mean, I said I was going to show TWO examples didn’t I? maybe in this NEXT example you’ll knock me out during a fight…maybe in the next clip you’ll look like less fo a punk bitch who jumps people from behind and more like the fucking swagged out thug homie G-style whatever that you claim to be...

Once again, Corey Casey taps the SmartBoard and, once again, a Youtube video clips begins to roll…this time from Spring Fling Tour Stop I

++++++++++++++

Cody Taylor slowly stands up, and extends his hand. James Shark takes it and shakes it, as both men look over at Steel Angel, who is sitting beside the announcers still.

-10-

Sean Libby reluctantly calls for the bell

Rick – Double count out?!

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, this match is declared a draw due to a double countout!

Rick – Wow, should have seen that one coming

Matt – They scrapped for a bit, but in the end, they both agreed that that was enough

James Shark and Cody Taylor climb into the ring and pose for the fans, who boo them. James Shark moves over to the ropes to grab his belt. He looks at Steel Angel and grins, yelling something at him. Behind him, Cody Taylor turns around and eats a superkick from Sean Libby, knocking him out.

Rick – Cody just got superkicked by Sean!

Matt – Out of nowhere!

James Shark slowly turns around and is superkicked by Sean Libby as well, knocking him to the ground. Sean Libby stares at both men before exiting the ring and walking up the entrance ramp alone.

Rick – Sean just kicked both of these men’s heads off!

Matt – I guess he got his revenge. Not only on SM Raye, but both Shark and Cody tonight

Rick - Wow what a night this was for Sean Libby

Steel Angel suddenly runs into the ring with his briefcase and motions for someone to run from backstage. Another referee quickly runs out and slides into the ring, as Steel Angel goes to give him his briefcase

Rick – No way!

Matt – Steel’s going to cash in!

Suddenly, Corey Casey hops over the crowd barrier and slides into the ring. Corey Casey runs at Steel Angel and clotheslines him to the ground.

Rick – Oh my god fucking Corey!

Matt – The referee didn’t ring the bell, I guess Steel never cashed it in

Corey Casey picks up Steel Angel and lifts him up for a Purifier. Just before he releases Steel Angel to hit the move, Steel Angel manages to escape over Corey Casey’s back. Steel Angel grabs his briefcase and slides out of the ring, staring at Corey Casey, who walks to the ropes to stare at Steel Angel.

Rick – Corey apparently didn’t want to have to fight Steel again, he wants to win the title from James Shark at Bloody Sunday

Steel angel suddenly laughs and points behind Corey Casey, who turns around. James Shark levels Corey Casey with a huge right hook, knocking him out cold.

Matt – SWAG OUT

Rick – Down goes Corey! Down goes Corey!

James Shark stares at Steel Angel, who holds his briefcase up over his head at the top of the stage. The two men continue to stare at each other, as Steel Angel smiles. The show ends with Steel Angel pointing to his briefcase and laughing slowly at James Shark

++++++++++++++

The scene shifts back to show Corey Casey, who is standing in front of the chalkboard. Corey Casey begins to talk as he writes something on the chalkboard

Corey Casey
So basically, what we’ve seen here, is James Shark knocking Corey Casey out not once, but twice. But see…that’s not the important thing here. The important thing to notice here is the fact that James Shark attacked me from behind and caught me off guard AFTER a match. James Shark leapt into action like some sort of raging lunatic and managed to knock me out AFTER the bell had rung. You know Shark, they’ve got a name for people like you…

Corey Casey turns around and steps to the side, revealing that Corey Casey had written the words “little bitch” on the chalkboard

Corey Casey
Shark…you CAN’T beat me when the lights shine their brightest and there’s a championship title on the line. You CAN’T handle the pressure of stepping into the ring with me and putting your gold on the line. You just can’t. You also just can’t wait to run your mouth and try and say that you’re the baddest nigga on the planet…you just love to talk yourself up. Shark…I have no doubt that you are going to fucking scream and shit about how you’ve “knocked me out” twice in the last month or so…I don’t blame you, I would too…

Corey Casey smiles wickedly as he walks over and leans on the top of his desk

Corey Casey
But Shark, I want you to remember one thing…I want you to remember that, despite the fact that you knocked me out…I walked away with the victories. I want you to remember that, at the end of the night, the only thing that matters is the scoreboard buddy boy…

The lights in the classroom suddenly go out. Two pictures suddenly appear on the SmartBoard

Rise of a Saint-Pt. 5 Floyd_fuck_facecopy

Rise of a Saint-Pt. 5 Chris-jericho-unified-wwe-tag-team-champion-1
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Rise of a Saint-Pt. 5
Page 1 of 1