Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BattleGrounds IV : Nigga Invasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BattleGrounds IV : Nigga Invasion Empty
PostSubject: BattleGrounds IV : Nigga Invasion   BattleGrounds IV : Nigga Invasion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:12 pm

BattleGrounds IV : Nigga Invasion Rampage-jackson-shirt
BATTLEGROUND IV : NIGGA INVASION

They say we have both been dominant in our IWF Careers. If someone said that to my face I would tell them straight, call em out, tell them how much full of shit they are. I'd call that person a liar. You haven't been dominant, I have.

================================================================
EVENT :
BATTLEGROUND IV : IRISH INVASION
EVENT TYPE :
WEEKLY SHOW
ROLEPLAY : NUMBER ONE
===============================================================

I was at home sleeping like a baby. I defeated three men to become Full Throttle Champion and I defeated another one of those three in a one on one match in less than a few seconds to remain dominant. Life was good. Life was a beaut. Life was G'd up. Partyin, Drinkin, me doin me. Shark doin Shark. Thats all it was.

::FILTHY RICH:: | KARLY ZEDIC |
James, wake up.

I could hear Karly trying to wake me up but I just didn't want to get up.

James I saw you blink wake up

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
Nigga please, how you gon see me blink if ma eyes are closed.

HA!, see, you were awake, now get up.

Story the fuck up, you aint ma mah. Unless mammadukes came back from the dead and reincarnated in yo body, I dont wanna...... OH SHIT THATS FUCKIN NASTY, IF MA MOMMA REINCARNATED INTO YO BODY, THEN THATS SOME NASTY INCEST SHIT RIGHT THERE, WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK!

I jumped out of bed and ran into the washroom locking the door.

Oh my....... James what are you doing?

500 hail marys and washin ma dick good, real good.

Dont be retarded. How do you even believen that reincarnation bullshit?, just come out here.

Hell nah, you keep actin like mammadukes, so Ima stay in here where Its nice and safe and incest free.

Im not acting like momma duck I jus-

Mommadukes.

Yea, Im not acting like mom..dukes, ok?, so can you please get out of there?

Bullshit!, then why you always pickin out clothes for me in the mall, and shit like that. Now you wakin me up too?, maaan, the hell is this?

I was trying to wake you up because the police called.

As soon as I heard that the police called I kicked the door of the washroom open and came out to where Karly was and stared deep into her eyes.

Oh hell nah... the po did not call our base.

They did, remembe-

Say swear to God!

You dont even believen Go-

SAY SWEAR TO GOD!

swear to God....

Oh shit the po called our base !!

Yea.... I know

Shit Shit Shit Shit SHIT!, are they coming here?

Are they coming here?... what the fuck?, why would they come he-

FUCK!, quick yo, we gotta hide the weed and the firearms, no loaftin!, lets go hurry!, before these pigs get here!

I quickly started to hide everything I could see that was illegal to have, I could hear Karly patiently calling out my name, but I was ignoring her, she all of a sudden finally screamed out my name, I quickly turned and looked at her. I was already holding a treasure chest filled with little bags of weed.

Idiot. Put that down. They called because they said they would, remember?. We went down to the police station because of that stalker, remember?.

Oh shit, word. Why didnt you say so before homegirl?

Ya ok whatever. Anyways they said they cant do anything about it.

SAY WHAT?

Who cares. She didn't show her face on Battlegrounds and we haven't heard of her since Demolition Day. Right now I dont think theres anything to worry about, so just concentrate on your next upcoming match, its a tough one.

I was interested on who I was going to face next but I was concentrated on what Karly was holding. She was holding a shopping bag, the bag was see through and had a magazine in it. I couldn't see who was on the cover, all I could see was it was a chick.

Whats that you got in yo hand?

Oh this?

She pulled out the magazine, it had a cover of Allison Williams on it.

BattleGrounds IV : Nigga Invasion Fc301296184874

It just came out today. I picked this garbage up because I thought it was like some IWF Magazine.

Watchu talkin bout Willis?, IWF aint got no magazines.

Ya thanks tips. I figured that out already thanks. Anyways at least it has the IWF Matches on it, but the cover is just....yuck.

Its givin me a boner though.

What?

I said, it makes me wanna puke too.

Yea anyways, look at this, your in the co main event, like finally.

Yo word?, thas propa. Been openin these past shows, been pissin me off, been pullin out the race card too, know what Im sayin?, yo send that here I wanna read it and pull off a session

pull of a session?

Damn homegirl, session... you know, that lovely sesh.

lovely sesh...? ok... what are you talking about?

Ye... jeez, do I gotta draw you a picture?, man I wanna go into the room, read ma match and them other matches, then roll up some weed with that magazine and smoke a spliff. Ima get high outta ma fuckin mind. Life of a champion dunkno.

Fine, whatever, here.

Karly gave me the magazine. I quickly grabbed it and ran into our bedroom, shut the door behind me, and jumped ontop of the bed. As soon as I saw Alison on the cover I knew the dirty whore was bound to have some nude pictures of herself on there. I took off ma pants and began to stroke ma dick as I found a couple of nude pictures of her. I knew it was kind of gross cause Alison fucked more than a billion trillion quadillion dudes and her pussy and anus was LOOSE as a mothafucker and she prob had every disease and sickness in the book, but in ma mind... in ma imagination... as I stroked ma 12 inch... I pretended she was an innocent little virgin. An innocent little virgin gettin her tight little pink pussy destroyed by my enormous black cock. In and out, in and out, in and out. I turned her over then began to destroy her ass. In and out in and ou

WHAT THE FUCK!

WOAH!, AHHH, HOLY SHI....WHAT THE HELL, DAMN, HOW THE HELL... I WAS SLEEPIN AND ALL OF A SUDDEN... IM WITH MA PANTS OFF, HOLDIN PICTURES OF A SLUT, GOD DAMN, WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON AROUND HERE??

I got up and quickly put my pants on

IM SLEEPIN LIKE A BABY, AND YOU UNDRESSIN ME AND SHIT??, WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITCHU KARLY?, IF YOU WANNA HAVE SEX WE CAN HAVE SEX BUT DAMN, THE HELL WRONG WITCHU UNDRESSIN ME IN MA SLEEP, TAKIN MA PANTS OFF AND SHIT.

Haha very funny. Dont worry about it, I fingered myself to Chuck Matthews the other day.

SAY WHAT!, Chuck Matthews???, Oh hell nah.... Im gon bust a cap in that niggas eyeball.

Ok, look, I dont want to touch that right now, so just pick it up, and turn to page 47, your match is on there.

I walked back to the bed and picked up the magazine. I turned over to page 47 to see an advertisement of BattleGrounds IV, entitled "Irish Invasion". There in big bold letters was written "CO MAIN EVENT", "CHAMPION VS CHAMPION", "CONNOR O'SHANNON vs JAMES SHARK", my eyes grew big, I shook my head, I couldn't believe it. The description on our match was just hype and stupid shit. The match itself was stupid. I turned over to Karly.

This match can kiss ma natural black ass.

What?, why?, James this match is huge!, why dont you like it??

How they want me to fight him??, He dont even fight.

James, dont get overconfident baby. Hes the High Impact Champion.

Overconfident??, say what??, High Impact??, Champion??. Shawty get yo shit together. This dude hasn't beat none. This dude hasn't fought none. This white boy got that High Impact Championship on a silver platter with a side of hype and four leave clovers.

Well.... it was an easy win.

Damn straight. That was the luck of the irish and the luck of the white combined into one, to make an ulmighty lucky son of a bitch. Dude beat a bunch of men who aren't even active no more, who are now with a shitload of fake injuries, and a dude that I knocked the fuck out, in Chad Mason. He did all that to win himself the High Impact Championship. Man if I would have joined in on that match that night, I would've had two titles. That match was an open invitational. Nobody wanted that title but them losers like Death Angel. Here comes Connor O'Shannon who signs up for that match like a little bitch, lookin for an easy win, he gets it, and now homeboy thinks he ontop of the world. Take this in, the description says both of us have been dominant in our IWF Careers. Man Im pullin the race card. This white boy dont even know who he messin with. Dominant in his IWF Career ma black ass. This match with me is gon be his first and only REAL match.

You know what.... I have to agree with you. Your last match ended in 3 seconds with a vicious knockout, and his last match ended in a draw.

Yo true talks, and my bitch William Darlington was kicking Connor O Shannons ass. I knocked out Darlington in about 3 seconds, and Connor O'Shannon got his ass kicked by William and Williams gaylords after that. Man thats soft. Thats so fuckin soft. I have two knockout wins over William. I knocked out William two times in a fuckin row dog, I knocked the dude out two times with the same hand, and next thing you know, my bitch, William, kicks Connor O'Shannons ass.

Another good point.

I dont get why IWF gotta disrespect me and hand me one sided matches. Connor O'Shannon isn't just not on ma level, hes also not even on the level below me. Im gon kill him. Im too strong. Too fast, and too black for his white ass. There is no possible way this is goin past a minute. Champion vs Champion ma ass, this match is Paper Champion vs Gold Champion. This match is White Boy vs Nigga, the nigga always wins. The luck of the irish or the luck of the white boy... man the luck of Connor has fuckin ended. His last match ended in a draw, his next match is endin in a loss. Hospital or Graveyard Connor, Ill let you decide. Ma fists are ready, and I cant wait for you to beat yo self up with ma fist homie.

Make him cry for me.

Not only will I make him cry, Im gon make him beg, beg for his life. This Battlegrounds isnt an Irish Invasion. I dont give a fuck how much irish niggas are on the card, this Battlegrounds is a Nigga Invasion. When Connor is fightin me, he gon feel like he fightin against 15 other black dudes. Battleground IV: Nigga Invasion. Connor O'Shannon... little boy you dont know who you messin with.
Back to top Go down

BattleGrounds IV : Nigga Invasion
Page 1 of 1