Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion   Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:49 pm

A video plays, showing the rich history of Japan. Samurai train in the fields. Farmers in the countryside harvest their crops. Tokyo becomes a cultural powerhouse. Soldiers are seen marching, preparing for war. Businessmen rush in and out of massive buildings.

The video changes in tone, focusing on Japanese wrestling. Magnificent feats of athleticism become commonplace, with wrestlers showing off their strength and ring ability. A few short clips of IWF stars tumbling in the ring with their Japanese counterparts are shown, showing off the ability of both the Japanese and the best of IWF.

The scene fades to a red sun, rising across the horizon. The scene freezes, slowly melting into an image of the Japanese flag. The IWF phoenix rises in front of it. A burst of flame, and the show begins.

Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion NEWBGBanner

Still, bitter about losing the Tag Tittles...Ace Static walks backstage like a bloodthirsty zombie, Rick Grimes isn’t here to stop him. Dressed per usual, Skinny Jeans and his converse sneakers. He strolls looking for trouble. Axle Vengeance has been on edge, what he did in that tag title match was needed. He opened Ace's eyes and brought him back to reality. It’s time to tighten up and take over. There is NO MORE time to be anything but the best. He personally is sick and tired of looking weak.

There he sees Big Damien Drake standing in the back. What he is doing Ace doesn’t know and could care a less. Stopping to talk to him.

Ace Static
Drake!! What is up brother? At midnight tonight meet, Axle and I on the Rainbow Bridge. We’re sick of looking weak. Tonight we open the eyes of everyone in this fucking place.

Looking at him, Ace hasn’t really paid attention in awhile. He has these huge gauged ears now that a pad lock can easily hang from. Drake smiles sadistically and speaks. Ace dodges the spit that flys out of his mouth because he is just intense person.

Damien Drake
YES! Tonight we show the world who we are!! HFF FOR LIFE..

Ace smiles back at him, he only knew how they’re going to open everyone’s eyes. Hollywood’s Fuckin’ Finest is most vile, sadistic group in the history of this business. You honestly don’t mess with them.

The show cuts back to inside the arena with a shot of Johnny and Matt at the announcers table.

Johnny - Welcome to the first stop of the world toru ladies and gentlemen!

Matt - Japan, the home of sushi and Godzilla!

Johnny - I wouldn't say those are the two biggest things they are known for Matt

Matt - Oh right, they also looooove wrestling!

Johnny - Indeed they do, and we've got an amazing show lined up ahead of us! Both the tag team titles and the Uprising title are on the line tonight

Matt - But first we have a match with the debuting Corey Bull!

The camera cuts to the ring where Heather Thompson stands.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The sold out Tokyo Dome is ready for the night to get kicked off. The cameras pan around the arena, showing all of the IWF fans already on their feet for the opening contest.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, The Raging Inferno, Baron "Blaze" Tomson!!!!!!

The titantron glows a crimson red when "Star in the City" by Kevin Rudolf plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

Everyday I'm a star in the city, walk these streets like a wanted man.
All the time got my shine looking pretty
Motherfuckers all know who I am
Every day feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs, see the lights, they're so pretty
You're the one now turn me on.

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

(Hey) give it all up for me
City boy life.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

Every day I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my - gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine, wasting time, you are pretty
Politicians, movie stars.

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

City boy life.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent... "The Hatebringer! Corey Bull!!!!

(The beats of “Something New” by Rev Theory crank through the audio as the lights go dark and the top of the ramp is lit by red lights. Out walks a tall woman with a chain draped over her shoulder, followed by a mountain of a man)

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now theres no one left to listen
No one left to listen
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen
No one left to listen

(The Hatebringer Corey Bull and the Voodoo Queen Calypso Laveau raise their arms to the air and cross them in an X when the chorus kicks in)

RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new
RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new

(A large mushroom shaped explosion goes off behind them as Calypso points to the ring and The Hatebringer starts to march with a purpose as she follows behind him)

Twist the knife, and feed the sacrifice
When there’s no one left to listen, no one left to listen
Say goodbye, the king will die tonight
And now everyone will listen, everyone will listen

(As the chorus kicks in again, Bull slides into the ring and stands, ready to fight. Baron Blaze backs away from him and into one of the corners of the ring, to give him space. The size disadvantage for Baron is obvious, even to Baron himself, so he spends his small window of time to strategize. Calypso walks around the ring and smiles a smile of pure evil as the match gets ready to start.)

Johnny - Blaze is going to have to rely on his speed tonight.

Matt - Even then, it only takes one mistake and Bull will just tear him to pieces.

Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion Match
Corey Bull [vs] Baron Tomson

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The two men meet in the center of the ring, with Bull not giving Baron any space to take the match tempo up. Bull throws a right hand that sends Baron reeling, and then steps forward to stay on offense. Baron finds himself with his back against the ropes, only seconds into the match. As Corey approaches, Baron leans forward, and puts his right foot on the bottom rope. Blaze extends his arms, and pushes off the rope with his foot, sending a shove to Bull that creates some space. Bull falls backwards a few steps, but Blaze is already on the move! He leaps up to the second rope and catapults himself back towards Corey, in an attempt to crossbody. A smile crosses Calypso's face as Blaze hangs defenseless in the air. He immediately takes a step forwards, and raises his right boot into the air, catching Baron in the throat and sending him spiraling down to the mat in a heap.

Matt - HOLY SHIT!

Johnny - That's it. Blaze is done. I am not even sure he can breathe, let alone compete.

Blaze's instincts may be the only thing that save him from the assault. He hits the ground hard, but rolls his body over so that he is under the ropes. The official starts towards him, but Corey pulls him out of the way. Just before Corey can lay a hand on his opponent, the official spins him around and points to his shirt, making sure Bull knows that he has the power in the ring. Corey raises his hands, and backs away from Blaze so that the official can check on him. Baron pushes him off, and raises his glazed over eyes to Corey. Blaze pulls himself up using the ropes and goes to square off with Bull once again.

Johnny - Not a smart move. Just stay down!

Matt - Well, at least Baron isn't trying to run away.

Baron takes a step from the ropes and swings his right hand towards Corey, but is smacked away effortlessly. Corey sends a kick to Blaze's stomach that doubles him over and further taxes his respiratory system. Corey grabs Baron by his hair and pulls him back upright before sending a right hook to his temple.

Matt - Baron might just be out on his feet from that first shot.

Baron falls back, now only inches from the ropes, but Corey stays right on top of him, sending another shot, this one to his jaw. Baron falls back into the ropes and springs forward towards his opponent. Bull hooks his arm under Baron's and then around his neck before falling backwards and bringing Baron head first into the ground with the Omega Driver.

Johnny - Well he might be out, but he is definitely not on his feet.

The official slides into position for the pinfall before Bull even makes a motion to cover. In a move that surprises the referee, but none of the fans in attendance, Bull pushes himself back to his feet, and grabs the head of Baron. Pulling him to his feet, Corey sends a knee to his gut that sends Baron down to his knees again. Corey reaches over Blaze's back and underhooks his left arm. Then, turning his back to Baron, he underhooks his other arm, and then spins around, powering Baron into the air inverted.

Matt - This might be a little excessive.

Corey drops to the mat, spiking Baron's head on the mat with the Anathema vertabreaker. Baron's body falls over, with no sign of defense or even consciousness. Corey leans back overtop of him for the cover, but everyone already knows the verdict.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding!  Ding!  Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Your winner via pin fall… "THE HATEBRINGER"!!! COREY BULL!!!

Corey Bull stands up and stares at the motionless Baron Tomson. He grins sadistically before slashing his throat with his hand, before letting out a huge evil laugh. Corey Bull exits the ring, still laughing sadistically as EMT's rush down to the ring to look at Baron Tomson. The show cuts backstage, to David Lester, sitting beside Ethan Cage

David Lester
Greeting Japan, David Lester here with the top contender to the IWF Championship, Ethan Cage. Let's get the DL. Ethan. In three weeks time, you will be taking on Griffin Hawkins on the final stop before Homecoming, in Buenos Aires.

Ethan Cage
And I'll win.

David Lester
You think so?

Ethan Cage
Griffin Hawkins is champion on a fluke. I won the tournament to get the briefcase that HE eventually cashed in. I did all the work. I deserved all the glory. Instead, he got one win over me, and stole what should have been mine.

David Lester
Ah, but that's just it. He beat you. If you lost the briefcase, doesn't that mean he deserves it more than you?

Ethan slowly turns, looking at Lester.

Ethan Cage
I went undefeated for an entire month on my way to winning that case. What did Griffin do? Waited around, and then convinced management to force me to put my championship case on the line? That's not IWF Champion material. That's cowardice.

David Lester
I mean, it was basically just adding a round to the tournament. You go up until the finals. What was one more match? Turns out, one more match was a loss.

Ethan Cage
Excuse me?

David Lester
I'm just saying, Griffin is going in as the favorite for a reason

Ethan gets in Lester's face.

Ethan Cage
You say one more thing, little man, and I swear-

David Lester
Aaaaaaand that's my exit cue! Back to you guys

The camera cuts back to the ring, where six men stand in it. Heather Thompson is in the middle of the ring.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a six man elimination-style match! Flex Johnson, John Tolly, Erik Reigns, Ashe Corvin, Cassidy Smith and Masochist Messiah will all begin the match at the same time. You can eliminate your opponents via pinfall or submission. The top three wrestlers will become the number one contender for a title that will be decided by Jessica Matthews after the match! Good luck!

The referee separates all the wrestlers before calling for the bell

Triple Number One Contendership Match
John Tolly
[vs] Cassidy Smith [vs] Flex Johnson [vs] Ashe Corvin [vs] Masochist Messiah [vs] Erik Reigns

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The bell rings. Immediately, an all-out war breaks out between the six contenders. Flex begins brawling with Ashe Corvin, while John Tolly picks a fight with Cassidy Smith, leaving Erik Reigns to duke it out with Masochist Messiah.

Johnny - And here we go!

Matt - Three contenderships on the line, though management has NOT told us which ones. What we DO know is that the last three men standing in that ring tonight will go to Homecoming to compete for a taste at IWF gold.

Cassidy pulls Tolly into piledriver position, and drives him into the mat.

Matt - Hate Spike! Already?!

Cassidy folds Tolly over, pinning him to the mat.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson - John Tolly has been eliminated.

Matt - What the hell.

Johnny - And then there were five!

Flex chops Ashe across the chest, sending him sprawling to the mat. Flex follows with a knee to the ribs. He grabs Ashe by the legs, turning him over in a clover leaf, and pressing his knee to Corvin's neck to add to the pain.

Johnny - Flex with a submission, going for that second elimination.

Matt - This match is about survival. All of these men want gold, at any cost. You make it to the final three, and you'll have that opportunity.

Across the ring, Messiah throws Erik Reigns to the mat, and stomps down on his ankle. Reigns gets to his feet, and the two men tie up. Both men struggle for a bit, each trying to overpower the other. Cassidy runs up behind them, driving an elbow to the back of Erik's head. Messiah immediately takes advantage, lifting Erik in a suplex before driving him headfirst into the mat. He goes for the quick cover.

-1-

-2-

Erik kicks out.

Ashe grabs hold of the ropes, and Flex immediately releases his hold. Ashe gets to his feet. The two men circle each other for a moment. Flex closes the gab, but Ashe takes him down with a toehold. He floats over, wrenching back on Flex's neck for a brief second before getting back to his feet. He stomps down on Flex's spine. Flex slowly stands. Ashe runs forward, but Flex catches him, powering him to the mat with a big slam. He goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Ashe gets his shoulder up.

Matt - Nothing yet.

Erik takes Messiah down with a stiff clothesline. Cassidy runs up behind Erik, who turns around as he lifts his boot, driving it into Cass's face. He lifts Cassidy to his feet, glaring at him. Erik lifts Cassidy onto his shoulder, taking a few steps before planting him to the mat. He stomps down on Cassidy, burying him into the mat. Erik drops down and begins to punch away at the face of Cassidy. Messiah stands up and is picked up by Flex, who had just thrown Ashe over the top rope. Flex lifts Messiah up and delivers a release electric chair into a lungblower. He drops down for the cover.

Johnny – Anywhere but Here by Flex on Messiah!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Masochist Messiah has been eliminated!

Matt – Only four men remain, who’s gonna be in the final three and get those title shots?!

Flex stands up and is immediately tackled to the mat by Erik, who begins to drop elbows to his face. Erik stands up and picks Flex up with him. Erik lifts Flex onto his shoulders, looking to hit his signature triple powerbomb. Flex punches Erik in the face and manages to slip out over his back. Erik turns around and is immediately hit with a spinning heel kick. Flex runs over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle, before jumping off and hitting a senton bomb on Erik. Flex rolls over and covers Erik.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Erik Reigns has been eliminated!

Johnny – And Flex just eliminated another one with that Never Fell Off senton bomb!

Matt – And now the three men that are left will get their title shots! But for what titles?

Flex stands up and sees Cassidy slowly getting to his feet. Suddenly he is taken down with a chopblock by Ashe, who has climbed back into the ring. Ashe begins to drop hammerfists onto the face of Flex, who covers up as best he can. Ashe stands up and is immediately hit with a bulldog from Cassidy. Ashe slowly gets back to his feet and is wrapped up by Cassidy, who delivers a huge belly to belly suplex. Cassidy immediately goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Ashe kicks out. Cassidy picks Ashe up and lifts him onto his shoulder. Cassidy runs and slams Ashe backfirst into the turnbuckle. Cassidy drops Ashe and takes a few steps back, preparing to deliver a huge forearm to his face. Flex stands up and runs at Cassidy, jumping and taking him down with a running cutter. Flex stands up and runs at Ashe, trying to clothesline him in the corner. Ashe ducks underneath the arm and Flex crashes into the turnbuckle hard.

Johnny – Back and forth this match goes, it’s so hard to build any real momentum when there’s three people in the ring

Matt – But right now it looks like Ashe has the biggest advantage out of all of them

Ashe runs and springboards off of the ropes and hits a moonsault on Flex, who immediately rolls out of the ring in pain. Ashe turns back to Cassidy, who is getting to his feet. Ashe runs at him and grabs onto him, lifting him up and dropping Cassidy with a sidewalk slam. Ashe picks Cassidy back up to his feet, where he is immediately punched in the gut by Cassidy. Ashe stumbles backwards as Cassidy grabs onto Ashe and lifts him up vertically, before dropping Ashe with a suplex. Cassidy immediately stands up and lifts Ashe to his feet.

Johnny – I guess Cassidy just showed you Matt

Matt – He really turned the tables in this match, it’s all about that championship match!

Cassidy kicks Ashe in the gut and sets him up for a cradle piledriver. But Ashe is able to flip backwards out of the piledriver hold. When he lands on the mat, Ashe swiftly kicks Cassidy in the side of the head. Before Cassidy falls down, Ashe grabs him and lifts him up in the air, before bringing Cassidy down hard in to the mat with a blue thunder driver.

Johnny – Decent into Darkness by Ashe! He could eliminate Cassidy right here!

Ashe quickly rolls Cassidy up for the pin as the referee begins counting

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, Cassidy Smith has been eliminated!

Matt – A good performance by Cassidy though, he’s still going to get a title shot out of this

Ashe gets up to a knee and looks around, and is immediately hit with a shining wizard by Flex. Ashe rolls on the ground in pain as Flex runs over and drops a knee onto the chest of Ashe. Flex grabs Ashe by the arm and picks him to his feet. Flex whips Ashe into the ropes, but holds on and tries to bring him back for an arm wrench clotheslines. However, Ashe blocks this and instead drops Flex with a clothesline of his own.

Johnny – Ashe is trying to get control back in this match

Matt – But Flex has already eliminated two people, he’s arguably the strongest one in this match, does Ashe have what it takes to beat him?

Ashe picks up Flex and whips him into the corner. Ashe runs and delivers a running knee to the jaw of Flex, knocking him onto the ground. Ashe picks Flex up and delivers a huge sidewalks slam. Ashe goes for the cover, but Flex instead grabs his arm and kicks Ashe in the face. Ashe stumbles backwards as Flex runs at Ashe, jumping and dropkicking Ashe into the ropes. Ashe rebounds off of the ropes and grabbed by Flex, who immediately wraps Ashe up and delivers a german suplex.

Johnny – Maybe not, Flex is gaining some control

Flex stands up and lifts Ashe up to his feet. Suddenly, Ashe kicks Flex in the stomach and delivers a huge rolling cutter. Ashe slowly hooks Flex’s leg as the referee begins the count.

Matt – The Abyss out of nowhere!

-1-

-2-

Flex kicks out.

Johnny – Wow! I didn’t think he was going to kick out of that one

Matt – Me neither, I thought that was it

Ashe smacks his fists on the mat in frustration before standing up to his feet. Ashe picks Flex up to his feet and goes to deliver a blue thunder driver. But on the way down, Flex manages to hook onto Ashe’s head, and turns the move into a DDT. Flex rolls Ashe over onto his back, and then quickly runs to the corner. Flex climbs onto the top rope, before jumping and flipping off of it, delivering a huge senton bomb across the chest of Ashe. Flex gets up and quickly hooks the leg of Ashe.

Johnny – Never Fall Off by Flex! Huge move!

Matt – This one is over Johnny

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Flex Johnson!

Flex gets to his feet as the referee raises his hand in the air. He walks over to the turnbuckle and raises his fist to the sky. He hops down and exits the ring, walking backstage as the referee helps Ashe to his feet.

Johnny – Good match by these men, the top three really showed why they deserve the title shots that they’ve won

Matt – Yeah but what shots did they win? I guess we’re going to have to wait and see?

Johnny – Yeah, be patient Matt

The show cuts to commercial with a shot of the ring and then panning out into the crowd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion 4ytn85

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica sits in her office, looking across the desk at Flex Johnson, Cassidy Smith, and Ashe Corvin.

Jessica Matthews
Congratulations, you three. You all competed tonight and earned yourselves opportunities at championships at Homecoming.

Cassidy grins. Flex nods. Ashe remains silent.

Jessica Matthews
I'm sure you're wondering what titles you're competing for?

The three men stare at her.

Jessica Matthews
I'm sorry to say, but no, the IWF Championship was NOT on the line this week. Flex, for winning, you have earned a chance to compete for the High Impact Championship. And, as an added bonus...you are allowed to choose the stipulation.

She smirks, and winks.

Jessica Matthews
Might I recommend a ladder match?

Flex frowns. Jessica laughs innocently.

Jessica Matthews
Ashe Corvin....welcome back.

Ashe nods.

Jessica Matthews
Now...the last time you were in IWF, as I understand it...you were the Uprising Champion?

Ashe Corvin
A belt I never should have lost.

Jessica Matthews
I agree. Which is why, at Homecoming, you'll be taking on the Uprising Champion for a chance to retake your belt.

Ashe smiles.

Ashe Corvin
Perfect.

Jessica Matthews
And that leaves us with you, Mr. Smith.

Cassidy nods confidently.

Jessica Matthews
You, my friend, are in a very interesting position.

She looks over Cassidy's shoulder, to the security guard standing at the door.

Jessica Matthews
Send her in.

The guard nods, and leaves the room. A moment later, Blyss Lockhart walks in, Queen of Wrestling Championship slung over her shoulder.

Jessica Matthews
I think you'll have an easier time explaining.

Blyss smiles at Cassidy.

Blyss Lockhart
At Homecoming, I'm going to do what I did at Ascension, what I did to Baron Tomson the week before, and what I'm going to do tonight.. I am going to compete against a man. And I'm going to win.

She holds up her belt.

Blyss Lockhart
The Phoenix Championship. I'm done fighting the same girls every week. If you want a title, Cassidy...you can fight a girl, or you can walk out the door.

She stares at Cassidy. Jessica smirks.

Jessica Matthews
I think we have ourselves a match.

The show cuts back to the ring.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion   Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:19 pm

The show returns with Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury standing in one corner of the ring, while Parker Wayde and Steel Angel stand in the other. The referee stands in the middle, holding the tag team titles in his hands.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a tornado tag team match, and it is for the IWF Tag Team Championships! Introducing first…the challengers…they are the Phoenix Champion and the High Impact Champion…Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury!

The two hold their titles up in the air as the crowd cheers loudly. They hand them to the timekeeper, before turning to look at each other and discuss some strategy.

Heather Thompson – And the champions…two of the three grandslam champions in IWF history…the team of Parker Wayde and Steel Angel!

The crowd boos as the two begin arguing with each other. The referee hands the timekeeper both of the belts, before making sure each team is in their corners. The referee calls for the bell and the match begins.

IWF Tag Team Championship
Steel Angel & Parker [vs] Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Blyss Lockhart runs towards Steel Angel and begins to punch away at his face, while Parker Wayde and Gordon Fury tie up in the middle of the ring. Blyss Lockhart grabs onto Steel Angel’s head and delivers a swift DDT. She immediately follows him and mounts him, delivering punches to the body and head of Steel Angel. Blyss Lockhart continues to punch Steel Angel, until he manages to buck his hips and throw Blyss Lockhart off of himself. Steel Angel stands back up as Blyss Lockhart runs at him, ducking under a clothesline by Steel Angel, vaulting off of the second rope and taking Steel Angel down with a flying crossbody.

Johnny – Blyss is really taking it to Steel, I guess she’s going to handle him while Gordon goes after Parker

Matt – I mean Gordon is bigger so it makes sense for him to go after Parker, but both Steel and Parker are fairly big men, so there’s a real size advantage for team Grandslam in this match

Meanwhile, Parker Wayde pushes Gordon Fury into the corner of the ring. Parker Wayde begins to land heavy chops to the chest of Gordon Fury. Eventually Parker Wayde lets go and picks up Gordon Fury onto his shoulders, before dropping him with an Alabama slam. Parker Wayde picks Gordon Fury up to his feet and whips him into the ropes. Gordon Fury rebounds off of the ropes and ducks under a big forearm by Parker Wayde. Gordon Fury continues to run and bounces off of the opposite ropes. Gordon Fury jumps and tries to take Parker Wayde down with a flying clothesline, but Parker Wayde catches him and takes him down with a belly to belly suplex.

Johnny – Parker is in control here against Gordon early on

Matt – Yeah so far these two teams have been evenly split, when are we going to start seeing some really teamwork?

Blyss Lockhart goes to the corner and climbs onto the top turnbuckle. She looks to hit her shooting star press finisher immediately, but as she flips through the air, Steel Angel moves out of the way. Blyss Lockhart hits the mat hard and rolls around in pain. Steel Angel stands up and grabs onto Blyss Lockhart, picking her up over his head, before dropping her behind him. Steel Angel grabs onto Blyss Lockhart and locks her in a tight headlock. Blyss Lockhart tries to get to her feet to escape the headlock, but Steel Angel uses his superior size advantage to hold her on the ground.

Johnny – Again this is where the size comes into play. No way Blyss is going to be able to stand up when Steel has all his weight on her

Matt – Yeah they really need to work as a team to beat the tag team champions tonight

Parker Wayde picks up Gordon Fury and goes to lift him up for a suplex. Gordon Fury desperately holds onto Parker Wayde’s leg, preventing him from lifting Gordon Fury up for the suplex. Gordon Fury punches Parker Wayde in the stomach, before delivering a big knee to the stomach, causing Parker Wayde to release his hold on Gordon Fury, who takes a few steps back. Gordon Fury jumps up and dropkicks Parker Wayde right in the knee, causing him to fall to the mat. Gordon Fury turns and runs at Steel Angel, delivering a big enziguiri and knocking Steel Angel off of Blyss Lockhart and onto his back.

Johnny – There we go! That’s the kind of teamwork that we’re looking for here

Matt – It’s going to take more of that for Blyss and Gordon to become the new champions

Gordon Fury walks over to Steel Angel and picks him up to his feet. Gordon Fury whips Steel Angel into the ropes. As Steel Angel rebounds, Blyss Lockhart runs and jumps onto the hands of Gordon Fury, who helps propel her into the air towards Steel Angel. Blyss Lockhart tries to dropkick Steel Angel, but he ducks underneath that and continues running, before taking Gordon Fury down with a huge clothesline. Both men roll out of the ring as Blyss Lockhart stands back up inside.

Johnny – It’s just Blyss and Parker left in the ring!

Matt – Blyss better be careful, Parker can really do some damage

Blyss Lockhart turns around and is immediately grabbed by Parker Wayde, who hooks her head. Parker Wayde lifts Blyss Lockhart up in the air and falls backwards, delivering a big suplex. Parker Wayde gets to his feet and picks Blyss Lockhart up to her feet again, and this time delivers a huge spinebuster. Parker Wayde drops down and goes for the pin

-1-

-2-

Gordon Fury slides into the ring and dives, breaking up the pinfall, even though Blyss Lockhart had kicked out anyways. Gordon Fury begins to stomp and kick Parker Wayde, who slowly gets to his feet. He grabs onto Gordon Fury, but is kicked in the back of the leg by Blyss Lockhart before he can do anything. Gordon Fury uses this distraction to kick Parker Wayde in the head, spinning him around right into a DDT by Blyss Lockhart.

Johnny – Teamwork strikes again!

Matt – This is their chance to take control in this match

Gordon Fury holds his arms out and helps boost Blyss Lockhart, who runs and backflips, moonsaulting onto Parker Wayde. The two of them lift Parker Wayde to his feet, and look to hit a two-person suplex. They lift Parker Wayde up in the air, but Steel Angel runs into the ring and chop blocks Gordon Fury, causing him to fall down and let go of Parker Wayde, which in turn causes Blyss Lockhart to fall down as well under the weight of Parker Wayde. Steel Angel begins to stomp on Gordon Fury, before running to the ropes and springboarding off of them, landing a leg drop across the face of Gordon Fury.

Johnny – Steel is on a roll here, really taking it to Gordon

Matt – Steel and Parker might not get along, but they both want to be champions

Steel Angel stands up and looks at Blyss Lockhart, who is getting to her feet. Steel Angel grabs onto her and tries to deliver a big suplex. Blyss Lockhart blocks it and grabs down to grab Steel Angel by the knee and take him down. Steel Angel blocks this by kneeing Blyss Lockhart in the face. Blyss Lockhart falls to the ground and Steel Angel goes down after her. Steel Angel tries to grab onto her head, but Blyss Lockhart delivers an elbow to his face, before wrapping her legs around his neck. Steel Angel slowly gets to his feet and tries to get Blyss Lockhart off of him, but she manages to twist around and deliver a hurricanrana.

Johnny – What a move by Blyss!

Matt – Steel Angel is in trouble here

Blyss Lockhart stands up and is clubbed in back of the head by Parker Wayde. Blyss Lockhart falls to the ground as Parker Wayde moves towards her. But Gordon Fury grabs onto Parker Wayde and spins him around, before throwing two big elbows to Parker Wayde’s face. Gordon Fury kicks Parker Wayde in the stomach, before running to the rope and hitting a scissors kick. Gordon Fury waits for Parker Wayde to stand. When he does, Gordon Fury runs and spears him across the ring.

Johnny – Fury Impaler!

Matt – Gordon Fury might win this match right here!

Steel Angel and Blyss Lockhart begin throwing punches and kicks at each other on the other side of the ring. Blyss Lockhart ducks underneath one of Steel Angel’s punches and springboards off of the ropes, going to hit Steel Angel with a high kick. Steel Angel ducks under the kick and grabs Blyss Lockhart onto his shoulder, before dropping her with a big powerslam. Steel Angel picks Blyss Lockhart up and throws her into the corner. Steel Angel runs at Blyss Lockhart and clotheslines her down to the ground.

Johnny – Steel is back in control with Blyss across the ring

Matt – She needs to get some high impact moves to take Steel off of his feet, cut him down to her size a little bit

Gordon Fury picks Parker Wayde up to his feet. Parker Wayde punches Gordon Fury in the stomach, and Gordon Fury returns the favor by punching Parker Wayde in the head. Gordon Fury runs at Parker Wayde, who ducks under his clothesline and waits for Gordon Fury to turn around. When he does, Parker Wayde kicks Gordon Fury in the stomach and prepares to deliver his finisher.

Johnny – Paker with a big reversal, he’s setting up for the Instant Impact

Matt – Blyss better help Gordon out, otherwise they’re losing the match

Steel Angel turns around to look at Parker Wayde, and sees that he’s in control. Steel Angel turns back around and is hit with a flying knee to the jaw by Blyss Lockhart. As Steel Angel falls to the ground, Blyss Lockhart runs to the turnbuckle and climbs up, before jumping off and flipping through the air, landing a shooting star press on Steel Angel at the exact same time Parker Wayde lifts Gordon Fury up and spikes him on his head.

Johnny – Instant Impact!

Matt – Blyzzard!

Both Blyss Lockhart and Parker Wayde immediately go for the cover on Steel Angel and Gordon Fury respectively. The referee sees this and begins to count slowly, not knowing quite what to do.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both Blyss Lockhart and Parker Wayde get up celebrating, each thinking they won. When they turn around and see each other, they look confused, before turning to the referee, who begins to exit the ring and walk towards Heather Thompson and the timekeeper. After a few moments of discussion, the referee grabs the tag team titles and slides back into the ring.

Johnny – So who won? Was it a tie?

Matt – I have no idea, they pinned at the exact same time, so it must be a tie

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, as a result of a double pinfall, the result of this match is a draw! And therefore, team Grandslam retains their championships!

Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury, who has gotten up and been filled in by Blyss Lockhart immediately move towards the referee to argue, as Parker Wayde and Steel Angel celebrate separately. The two members of Grandslam exit the ring, arguing with each other about who the real tag team champion is. The show fades out to commercial as Gordon and Blyss continue to argue with the referee in the ring

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson in the ring. Both teams are already standing in either corner.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a tag team match! Introducing first...the team of Aries Armadaist and Eric Steel!

Eric Steel and Aries Armadaist huddle in their corner, discussing strategy and who should enter the ring first.

Heather Thompson - And their opponents, the team of Ethan Cage and Molly Reid!

Ethan Cage and Molly Reid smile in their corner, as the referee waits until Heather is out of the ring, before calling for the bell to begin the match.

Molly Reid & Ethan Cage [vs] Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel

Ethan Cage and Aries Armadaist start off the match as the referee motions for them to begin the match. Ethan Cage runs at Aries Armadaist and clotheslines him down to the ground. Ethan Cage drops down and grabs Aries Armadaist by the leg. Ethan Cage manages to bring Aries Armadaist down to the ground by twisting the leg. Ethan Cage quickly rolls over and locks Aries Armadaist in a headlock, trying to get him to stay down. Aries Armadaist struggles to a knee, so Ethan Cage quickly transitions into a chicken wing hold, twisting Aries Armadaist’s arm behind him.

Johnny – Ethan Cage is in control early on in this match, really taking the fight to Aries

Matt – Yeah, so far so good for this team of Ethan and Molly

Ethan Cage quickly releases the chicken wing as Aries Armadaist stands back to his feet. Ethan Cage quickly kicks Aries Armadaist in the side, before hooking Aries Armadaist’s head and dropping him with a DDT. Ethan Cage lifts Aries Armadaist back to his feet and quickly whips him into the ropes. Off of the rebound, Ethan Cage vaults over top of a charging Aries Armadaist. As he rebounds off the ropes again, Ethan Cage jumps and dropkicks Aries Armadaist right in the knee, causing Aries Armadaist to stumble to the ground.

Johnny – Ethan is targeting the knee of the bigger Aries, what strategy

Matt – Take out the big man’s legs and he’ll lose his size advantage

Ethan Cage drops down to pin Aries Armadaist. The referee begins the count.

-1-

Aries Armadaist easily kicks out.

Johnny – Need more than that to keep Aries down

Ethan Cage stands up and whips Aries Armadaist into the ropes. Aries Armadaist rebounds and ducks underneath a clothesline by Ethan Cage. Aries Armadaist keeps running and bounces off the ropes again, before levelling Ethan Cage with a massive clothesline. Aries Armadaist drops down and delivers punch after punch to the head of Ethan Cage. Aries Armadaist eventually grabs Ethan Cage by the head and smashes it into the mat. Aries Armadaist drags Ethan Cage to his feet, and quickly points out his corner to the referee. As the referee turns around, Aries Armadaist delivers an uppercut to the groin of Ethan Cage, before dropping him with an inverted DDT.

Johnny – And look at that, Aries is getting some offense in, finally

Matt – Took him a while, but Aries is no slouch. Eventually he was going to get some momentum

Aries Armadaist drops down and covers Ethan Cage, who kicks out before the referee can even drop down to count. Aries Armadaist quickly stands back up and stomps on the body of Ethan Cage a few times. Aries Armadaist reaches down and lifts up Ethan Cage, whipping him into the ropes. Ethan Cage grabs on and stops the rebound as Aries Armadaist runs at him, clotheslining Ethan Cage out of the ring. Aries Armadaist goes after Ethan Cage, picking him up and tossing him back into the ring.

Johnny – Look at the strength being shown by Aries, he may talk a lot, but he can back it up

Matt – Lets just see how he works with a partner, like he’s going to have to do next week!

Aries Armadaist climbs back into the ring and goes to grab Ethan Cage, who suddenly kicks him in the face. Aries Armadaist stumbles backwards, and Ethan Cage uses the opportunity to quickly run to his corner and tag in Molly Reid.

Johnny – Molly is in!

Matt – Coming off a huge performance last week, albeit in a losing effort

Molly Reid enters the ring and immediately runs at Aries Armadaist. She reaches up and grabs the back of his head, pulling it down a bit before punching him in the face over and over. As Aries Armadaist stumbles into the ropes and covers his face, Molly Reid quickly begins to punch him in the body and kick him in the side of the legs. Aries Armadaist eventually lunges out and tries to grab onto Molly Reid, but she ducks under his arms and ends up behind him. Molly Reid grabs Aries Armadaist and drops him with a quick Russian leg sweep.

Johnny – Man Molly is all over Aries to start this off, I think he’s getting more than he bargained for with the small but deadly Molly Reid

Matt – She’s not a girl you can fuck with, she’ll hold her own against any man in this company

Molly Reid stomps on him a few times, before running, bouncing off the rope and dropping a leg across the face of Aries Armadaist. Molly Reid drops down and lands a few elbows to the face of Aries Armadaist, who eventually pushes her off of him. Aries Armadaist stands up and charges at Molly Reid, who ducks under his clothesline attempt. Molly Reid turns around and stomps as hard as she can on the back of Aries Armadaist’s knee, causing him to fall down onto his knees. Molly Reid jumps up and dropkicks him hard in the back, causing him to fall face first into the mat.

Johnny – Molly is three steps ahead of Aries here!

Matt – If he’s wise, he’ll tag Eric Steel in soon, allow himself to catch his breath and regain some composure

Molly Reid gets on Aries Armadaist’s back and begins to slap him in the back of the head. Aries Armadaist stands up as Molly Reid climbs off of his back. Molly Reid runs and bounces off of the ropes, then jumps and tries to take Aries Armadaist down with a crossbody. But Aries Armadaist catches her in mid-air and drops her with a big slam. Aries Armadaist gets back to his feet and quickly walks over to his corner, tagging Eric Steel into the match.

Johnny – I think he heard you Matt

Eric Steel quickly moves towards Molly Reid and reaches down to pick her up. Molly Reid suddenly upkicks Eric Steel in the face, sending him stumbling backwards. Molly Reid stands up and suddenly delivers a huge spinning heel kick to the jaw of Eric Steel, knocking him to the ground.

Matt – Air Molly out of nowhere!

Molly Reid looks down at Eric Steel, before smiling and walking over to her corner, tagging Ethan Cage into the match. Ethan Cage walks over to Eric Steel and picks him up to his feet. Ethan Cage kicks Eric Steel in the stomach, before hooking Eric Steel’s head and legs and lifting him up over his head and dropping him with a complete guillotine cross-legged stunner.

Johnny – And then a Divine Intervention by Ethan Cage!

Matt – But they’re not done yet

Ethan Cage looks over at Aries Armadaist in the opposite corner, making sure he doesn’t move. Ethan Cage walks back to his corner, never taking his eyes off Aries Armadaist, as he tags Molly Reid back in. Molly Reid climbs onto the turnbuckle and quickly flips off of it, delivering a 450 splash onto Eric Steel.

Johnny – Air Molly! It’s all over

Matt – And look at Ethan stand there, not allowing Aries to enter to break up the pin. Now that’s teamwork!

Molly Reid hooks Eric Steel’s leg as Ethan Cage stands between her and Aries Armadaist, who just looks on helplessly. The referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here are your winners, the team of Ethan Cage and Molly Reid!

Ethan and Molly stand up as the referee raises their hands to the sky. The two shake hands in the middle of the ring, as the referee hands Ethan his title shot briefcase. Suddenly, Monkey Business by Skidrow begins to play over the loudspeakers, and Griffin Hawkins walks out from backstage. Griffin walks down the ramp with his title belt over his shoulder. He climbs into the ring across from Ethan, and walks over to him.

Johnny - Last week Ethan won a world title shot with his briefcase, and now Griffin is walking down the ring to give him his congratulations

Matt - I'm not sure that's what he's doing Johnny

The two stand face to face, talking to each other and yelling in each other’s faces. Griffin slowly raises his IWF Title in the air, as Ethan raises his briefcase in the air as well. The two stare at each other and continue to talk trash. Suddenly Molly Reid slides into the ring with a chair. She runs at Griffin, and goes to swing the chair, but he quickly runs and slides out of the ring, retreating up the ramp as Molly and Ethan grin at him from inside the ring. The show goes to commercial with Griffin still holding his IWF Title, walking back up the entrance ramp, never taking his eyes off of Molly and Ethan in the ring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion Tumblr_m9uy0hvapE1re0c97o1_500

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial with a shot of the hellacious Trail of Tears structure, which has been lowered from the rafters. Both Storming Raven and Ace Static stand inside the cage, with Tim Patrick standing on the outside, making sure nobody will interfere with the match.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Trail of Tears match! The only way to win this match is to first escape the part flaming, part electrified, part weapon-filled cage. Once you do that, the match becomes a falls count anywhere match! Introducing first…from Laredo Texas, weighing in at 251 pounds…Storming Raven! And his opponent, from Hollywood California, weighing 202 pounds…Ace Static!

The referee motions for the match to begin and calls for the bell

Trail of Tears Match
Storming Raven w/Tim Patrick [vs] Ace Static

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Storming Raven immediately runs at Ace Static and clotheslines him to the ground. Storming Raven gets on top of Ace Static and begins to punch him in the face over and over. Ace Static eventually fights out of it and rolls over. Ace Static gets back to his feet, but is immediately tackled by Storming Raven and dragged down to the mat again. Storming Raven begins to drop heavy hammer fists onto the face of Ace Static, who covers up and tries to block the punches the best he can.

Johnny – Storming Raven with the big hammer fists early on

Matt – He has mad beef with Ace after something that occurred between the two of them this week, he’s taking his frustrations out right now

Eventually Ace Static manages to block some of the punches thrown by Storming Raven, and he stands up to his feet. Storming Raven runs at Ace Static and tries to tackle him again, but Ace Static moves out of the way and Storming Raven runs headfirst into the electrified fence behind him. As Storming Raven stumbles away from the cage, holding his head from the shock, Ace Static runs over and drops Storming Raven with an inverted DDT. Ace Static runs and jumps, dropping a knee across the chest of Storming Raven. Ace Static stands up and stomps on Storming Raven repeatedly, before dropping down and elbowing him in the head a few times.

Johnny – Ace is getting some momentum now after surviving that early onslaught

Matt – I’m surprised nobody has used any weapons so far

Ace Static stands up and walks over to the cage wall, where weapons hang everyone. Ace Static unhooks a sledgehammer and walks back towards Storming Raven. Ace Static waits for Storming Raven to stand up, and when he does, Ace Static swings the sledgehammer at the body of Storming Raven, who quickly dodges it. Storming Raven grabs the back of Ace Static’s head as his momentum carries him past Storming Raven, who runs and delivers a bulldog to Ace Static.

Johnny – Huge bulldog by Storming Raven!

Matt – He was lucky, he almost got nailed with that sledgehammer

Storming Raven stands up and looks around. He grabs the sledgehammer and lifts it up, bringing it smashing into the back of Ace Static. Storming Raven continues to smash the sledgehammer into Ace Static’s back, as he rolls around in pain on the mat. Storming Raven throws the sledgehammer away and grabs Ace Static by the head. Storming Raven picks Ace Static up and goes to whip him into the flaming cage wall. Ace Static blocks the throw and kicks Storming Raven in the gut. Ace Static grabs Storming Raven by the head and jumps over him, delivering an asai DDT.

Johnny – Nice DDT there by Ace Static

Matt – That was close, Ace was inches from that flaming wall.

Ace Static runs to the fence and begins to climb it. Storming Raven sees this from the mat and quickly gets up and runs towards Ace Static. Storming Raven grabs a baseball bat off of the cage wall and smashes it into the back of Ace Static, causing him to stop climbing. Storming Raven grabs Ace Static onto his shoulder, and runs with him, right into the flaming cage wall. Storming Raven drops Ace Static, who rolls around on the mat, holding his back and trying to get the pain to go away.

Johnny – Damn! Right into that flaming wall

Matt – Oh man that would hurt

Storming Raven walks over to the wall and grabs a steel chair that’s hanging from it. Storming Raven walks over and smashes it across the back of Ace Static. Storming Raven lifts it up again, but this time Ace Static rolls out of the way. Storming Raven smashes the chair into the mat, causing him to drop it and hold his hands. Ace Static stands up and kicks him in the stomach. Ace Static hooks the head of Storming Raven before dropping him with a DDT onto the steel chair.

Johnny – Right onto the steel chair! Storming Raven is busted wide open!

Matt – Now is Ace’s chance to escape and regain the momentum in this match. He just needs to get over that cage wall

Ace Static stands up and walks over to the cage. He begins to climb it again, but loses his footing. He finally regains himself, but Storming Raven is walking over towards him. Ace Static turns around and launches himself off of the cage, taking Storming Raven down with a flying crossbody. Ace Static stands up and walks over to the wall of weapons. Ace Static grabs a two by four off of the wall and walks over to the flaming part of the cage. Ace Static lights the wood on fire, before walking towards Storming Raven and swinging the wood away.

Johnny – Raven better get out of the way of Ace, if he gets hit with that flaming two by four, it’s all but over

Matt – Man these two are really putting their bodies on the line in the name of entertainment here

Storming Raven rolls out of the way of the flaming wood, and then continues to dodge it as Ace Static swings away. Eventually the fire gets too close to Ace Static’s hands, so he drops the flaming wood and runs back to the wall. He grabs a tire iron and moves towards Storming Raven, who is getting to his feet. Ace Static swings the tire iron towards Storming Raven’s head, but misses as Storming Raven ducks down. Ace Static instead his the electrified steel cage behind him, electrocuting himself. Ace Static falls to the ground twitching.

Johnny – What a dodge by Raven!

Matt – Do you think he knew that Ace was so close to that electric fence?

Johnny – Does it matter? It worked didn’t it?

Storming Raven waits for Ace Static to stop twitching. When he does, Storming Raven lifts him up and pulls him over to the corner of the ring. Storming Raven lifts Ace Static onto his shoulders and begins to back his way up the turnbuckle, setting up for his finishing move. Just before Storming Raven can powerbomb Ace Static, he reaches over and grabs a glass bottle hanging on the wall and smashes it into Storming Raven’s head. Ace Static reaches up and holds onto the cage as Storming Raven collapses to the ground.

Johnny – Storming Raven is taking a beating around the face area tonight

Matt – But he’s dishing out an equally painful beating to Ace too, so I don’t think he cares much

Ace Static immediately climbs over the top of the cage and drops down to the outside of the ring. Ace Static stands up as the cage begins to rise, allowing access to the ring. Ace Static slides into the ring and looks at Storming Raven, who is on his hands and knees. Ace Static runs and tries to punt kick him in the skull. Storming Raven quickly moves out of the way at the last second as Ace Static kicks the air.

Johnny – Ace nearly hit Dazed and Confused!

Matt – Damn, if he connected, Storming Raven would have been out like a light

Ace Static turns around and is tackled to the mat by Storming Raven, who begins to pound on his face with his fist. Storming Raven stands up and walks over to the chair that’s lying on the ground. Storming Raven grabs the chair and walks over to Ace Static. Storming Raven smashes Ace Static in the back a few times, causing Ace Static to clutch his back in pain. Ace Static manages to roll out of the way of one of the chair shots, and quickly kicks Storming Raven in the side of the leg. Storming Raven tries to block the kicks, but Ace Static kicks him in the back of the leg, knocking him to the ground.

Johnny – Nice kick by Ace, neither man is getting any momentum in this match

Matt – It’s a pretty even battle so far, you’re right Johnny

Ace Static stands up and stomps on the head of Storming Raven. Ace Static picks up the chair and smashes it into the face of Storming Raven. Ace Static walks over and grabs Storming Raven’s leg, before placing it in between the chair. Ace Static walks by Storming Raven, and stomps on his head. Ace Static walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs onto the top rope. Ace Static jumps off the top rope, and stomps right on the chair, which crushes Storming Raven’s leg. Storming Raven rolls around in pain, holding his leg.

Johnny – Holy shit! Ace might have just snapped Storming Raven’s ankle in half!

Matt – Yikes, that’s gotta hurt like a motherfucker

Ace Static grabs Storming Raven by the head and drags him to his feet. Ace Static hooks Storming Raven’s head, and prepares to hit his DDT finisher. Suddenly Storming Raven hooks Ace Static’s head and lifts him up for a vertical suplex, but instead brings Ace Static down headfirst on the steel chair. Ace Static lies flat on his back and Storming Raven holds onto his ankle in pain, before crawling over to Ace Static to attempt a pinfall. Suddenly, Ace Static reaches his legs up and hooks them around Storming Raven’s neck, locking in a triangle choke.

Johnny – Triangle choke locked in

Matt – I haven’t seen anyone use that kind of move on a long time.

Storming Raven struggles as Ace Static tries to keep the hold on. Storming Raven manages to get to his feet, and begins to lift Ace Static up in the air. Suddenly, Storming Raven’s ankle gives out, and he falls down, but smashes Ace Static onto the mat as well, causing Ace Static’s head to smash against the steel chair.

Johnny – A sort of Storm Warning by Storming Raven!

Matt – My ass it was, his ankle gave out on him! That was completely by accident

Johnny – Does it matter? Ace’s head hit that chair, he’s out cold! Storming Raven is going to win!

Storming Raven slowly crawls over and puts an arm over top of Ace Static, as the referee drops down for the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Storming Raven!

Storming Raven stands up, balancing on one foot. Tim Patrick walks into the ring and helps Storming Raven keep his balance, as the crowd applauds for the match. Tim Patrick helps Storming Raven walk up the entrance ramp, while the referee in the ring helps Ace Static get to his feet. The show fades to commercial.

Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion Mark_gormley_classic_thong

The Mark Gormley thong. Come on, what woman WOULDN'T want to wear this?

The show returns from commercial with Brandon Macdonald walking into a bathroom. He walks into a stall and then locks in behind him. After a few minutes, Tim Patrick walks into the bathroom silently. He grins before opening the door, allowing crew members to bring in a bunch of cages full of birds. Tim Patrick grabs a few buckets of something and walks over to the stall that Brandon is in. He enters the stall beside it

Tim grabs a bucket and dumps it over the top of the stall, right onto Brandon. Tim exits the stall and grabs the other bucket, which is full of bird seeds. As Brandon emerges from the stall in anger, covered in a slimy sticky looking green goo, Tim Patrick dumps the bucket of bird seed on Brandon before running away and opening all the bird cages.

They immediately fly and start pecking at Brandon, who desperately tries to fight them off, but to no avail. Tim Patrick exits the bathroom with a grand chuckle, as the camera cuts back to the ring.

Johnny – What the hell…

Matt – Best not to question in Johnny

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall, and it is for the Uprising Championship! Introducing first…the challenger…

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he droops down from the turnbuckle.

Heather Thompson – From Green Bay Wisconsin…weighing two hundred and thirty pounds…Jack Savage!

"Evacuation Code Deciphered" Blasts onto the P.A. system when Figgy appears from behind the entrance curtain. He looks left to right then over his back, hoping the FBI isn't following him

Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans

Finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd

Heather Thompson – Introducing next…he weighs in tonight at 235 pounds and hails from Kansas City, Missouri.

Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air

Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about

Heather Thompson - He is the IWF Uprising Champion… JACOB FIIIGINNNNS

Hopping off he lands in the center of the ring, boucing on his feet while awaiting the bell

The referee grabs the title belt from Jacob Figgins and holds it in the air. He hands it to the timekeeper, before calling for the bell

Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion Mainevent
IWF Uprising Championship
Jacob Figgins [vs] Jack Savage

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Jacob Figgins runs and knees Jack Savage in the gut, doubling him over. Jacob Figgins wraps his arms around Jack Savage, delivering a gutwrench powerbomb. Jacob Figgins follows Jack Savage to the ground and begins to punch away at his face. Jack Savage tries to cover up, and eventually pushes Jacob Figgins off of him. Jack Savage stands up to his feet, before he is suddenly hit with a huge jawbreaker lariat, knocking him out to the ground.

Johnny – Holy hell, Revolution Lariat by Jacob Figgins already!

Matt – Well that was fast

Jacob Figgins reaches down and lifts Jack Savage to his feet. Jacob Figgins hooks Jack Savage’s head, before lifting him up and hitting a straight jacket brainbuster. Jacob Figgins immediately rolls Jack Savage up for the pin as the referee counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner and STILL Uprising Champion…Jacob Figgins!

Johnny – A pretty easy retain by Figgins there, did he even break a sweat?

Jacob Figgins takes his title from the referee and holds it up to the sky. He raises his arms up as the crowd cheers loudly. Jacob Figgins climbs onto a turnbuckle and holds the title up high. He looks over at the entrance stage, where Ashe Corvin is standing. Jacob Figgins holds his belt in the air, while Ashe Corvin motions that he wants his belt back.

Johnny – Ashe and Figgins will face off at Homecoming in mere weeks!

Matt – I can’t wait for that, but I also can’t wait for next week, when we’ll be in Brisbane Australia!

Johnny – It’s been a great show, thanks for being with us folks!

Matt – See you all next week

The show fades out with a shot of the two men staring at each other from ring to stage, Figgins holding his title high above his head.
Back to top Go down

Battlegrounds 71 World Tour: Asian Invasion
Page 1 of 1