Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Racial Shark Caught On Tape

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Racial Shark Caught On Tape Empty
PostSubject: Racial Shark Caught On Tape   Racial Shark Caught On Tape I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Racial Shark Caught On Tape Hqdefault
-+- Racial Shark Caught On Tape -+-

The following video is a footage of James Shark talking on the phone with one of his friends. The video was filmed by a bystander who recognized James and realized how racial James was being towards irish people and white people. This is not a surprise to most people who already have disrespect for James due to his obsessive use of the "n" word, and how he refers to white people.

========================================================
EVENT :
BATTLEGROUNDS IV: IRISH INVASION
EVENT TYPE :
WEEKLY SHOW
ROLEPLAY :
NUMBER TWO
=======================================================

The video opens up with James on the phone. He looks dissapointed, hes pacing back and forth and shaking his head. The background looks like this was being filmed at a training center or a gym. You can catch a glimpse of the clock, it is 11:30 pm, there is not much people at the gym, and you could tell the person filming is not trying to be too noticable.

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
Ok Ok, ya whatever you think homie. You think I aint takin this match seriously, good for you homeboy.

James continues to pace back and forth, he seems to be getting angrier and angrier.

DOG!, Im in the mo'fuckin gym right now, sweatin ma mothafuckin ass off.

At this point by what James is saying it seems that the person on the phone believes that James is not taking his match with Connor seriously and that he believes that James will lose if he remains overconfident.

Who gives a shit bout the shit I talk. I can back it up tho, I can back it up. Yo say swear to god. You know I can back it up. I back it up all day, errday. There aint nothin that pale ass mothafucker can do to me. Yo I dont give a fuck. Dont tell me what not to say homie. I can say whatever the fuck I want.

James turned around and the camera suddenly shifted as if the person filiming turned away. The camera then refocused.

Why?, cuz its the classic white boy vs nigga match. Thats why.

James cocked a smile but the smile suddenly dissapeared, you could almost hear the other person on the other line meaning the person on the phone could have yelled something.

That aint racist. That aint racist homie. Why you bein soft for?. Im a nigga, everyone knows im a nigga. Hows that racist??

James waited for an answer.

Ok well he aint a white boy anyways so what does it matter?. The dude aint white. Nah he aint. He fuckin the color of them pages on the coloring books dog. That aint white. Thats a whole new color. Irish boys pale as a fuckin ghost and so is the rest of Ireland, so what?

Now more yelling from the other end of the line.

OK OK. OK. Thats fine dog. Thats fine. Then when I beat the grown ass leprechauns ass, nah nah, listen to me. I let you talk, now you let me talk, its yo turn to shut yo ass up and listen. When I beat the grownup leprechauns ass, and knock his ass out all the way to the other end of the rainbow for him to be knocked the fuck out and wake up with a pot full of cole, I dont want you, or any other mandems on ma dick, holdin ma balls and suckin up to me, sayin they knew I would win that match. Cause right now you bein a BITCH. Nah homie, listen to me, listen to what I have to say. True talks dog, I thought we were boys, but right now, you bein a BITCH. Nahh, I dont give a fuck, theres barely any mans at this gym, nobody knows what Im sayin, and even if they hear me who gives a fuck. When I knock out Connors ass he wont even wake up for another St.Patricks day dog. Nah homie, listen. No you listen!. Dog. I aint bein racist. Ok, thats cool, that aint racial at all. Ok. Whatever you think homie. Aight you know what?, Ima do yo ass a favor, not only am I gonna knock the leprechaun back to the other side of the rainbow, Ima knock his hair back to his natural hair color, red. Ima knock his hair back to red.

Again James began pacing back and forth.

Aight whatever dog. You do you. I do me. Im just bein me. This is me dog. However you wanna take it. Tune in this Saturday or showup live, Aint nothin gon change. Ima knock Patty out. Its a Nigga Invasion, and Ima make Patty ma bitch. Whos Patty?, Connor O'Shannon is Patty. Ima knock Patrick out. Fuckin Irishmen dont know who the fuck he messin with. WATCH... watch. Ima shut yo ass up dog.

James turned off his cell phone, placed it in the pocket of his shorts and began walking back to the weights, where the video cut off.
Back to top Go down

Racial Shark Caught On Tape
Page 1 of 1