Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I Empty
PostSubject: THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I   THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:17 pm

THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I 2gvna4h
THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I Ddknjm
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Cody Taylor's Mansion
Los Angeles, California
Monday, April 23rd

Cody's mind was clear for once, despite the fact he had a major match this weekend against Robbie Hart in witch Both The High Impact and The TIW United States Championship were going to be on the line, but Cody wasn't worried Mainly because he wasn't going to take Robbie Seriously after all Robbie did get treated like a bitch in the Tag Team match Last week, So he thought why should he care about someone who was now way past his prime.

The young member of Team Swag was sitting on the floor of his games room playing UFC3 On the Playstation, this was his down time were he didn't have to worry about anything or anyone and that was what he liked about coming home after an event, the fact he could be alone.

Cody had a huge smirk on his face as he was winning at the Video game, He quickly paused the game as he heard the sound of high heel's hitting of his wooden floors, the noise echoed throughout his Los Angeles Mansion, he wasn't entirely sure who it was since he had told everyone around him that he wanted to be alone today.

The Twenty One year old Fighter slowly pushed himself up from the floor to a vertical base, he quickly charged over and opened the room door but he was shocked to see who was on the other side, he slowly shook his head at the person.

CODY TAYLOR
"What the fuck do you want Nicole?"

Nicole Kather the former girlfriend of Cody Taylor, Slowly brushed past him making her way into his game room, there was some bad blood still left between the two since there break up, most of that bad blood coming from Cody after he vowed never to forgive her for what she had done.

NICOLE KATHER
"Nice way to welcome me... But hell Since you won't be civil I'll just cut right to the chase, I need money."

Cody looked at her with a blank expression on his face before bursting out laughing at her, he couldn't believe she had just said that to him as if he would actually give her anything.

Cody shook his head slowly before walking over and taking a seat on the sofa, he still couldn't believe the nerve of her for even asking him for Money, He slowly turned his head to look at her with a cocky smirk on his face.

CODY TAYLOR
"I ain't giving you nothing, So why don't you get the fuck out of my house."

Nicole chuckled slightly before shacking her head, she knew he was going to act like this so she brought along a little Insurance policy, As she slowly went into her bag and pulling out a Brown Envelope she allowed a small smirk to appear across her face before slapping the Envelope right into the Chest of Cody.

Cody let out a small sigh as he grabbed the Envelope and opened it, His face turned chalk white as he pulled out the contents of what was in the Envelope, it was a Picture but this was not just any picture this was a Picture that could destroy everything Cody had spent his entire life building.

Nicole slowly leaned in towards him, She already knew she had him exactly where she wanted him, She slowly kissed him on the cheek leaving a big Red Lip mark on it before whispering into his ear.

NICOLE KATHER
"So I guess we have a deal now right? You supply me with the Cash and I keep this from falling into the Media's hands or even the Polices Hands.... Deal?"

Cody slowly nodded, he didn't know what to say all he knew was he was in big trouble and she had him by the balls from here on out, Cody continued to just sit there and stare at the picture with his eyes widened as Nicole leaned forwards and snatched the picture away from him before putting it back into her purse.

NICOLE KATHER
"Now be a good boy and go get me my money"

Cody would just nod at her slightly, before standing up and exiting the room to go get her money from the Safe, She would slowly look around whilst she waited for him to come back, Nicole knew she could now get whatever she wanted from him and that was just how she liked it, She knew so many Secret's about Cody she could bring his world Crashing down if she really wanted to, but right now she just wanted to get Paid without working for it.

Moments later Cody came back into the room with a Small Black bag full with Money, He quickly flung the bag at Nicole who caught it straight away as he held his hand out expecting to be handed the Photo that she had.

CODY TAYLOR
"There's your Money, Now give me the Picture."

Nicole slowly raised her eyebrow before laughing at him, She couldn't believe he actually thought one payment was going to make her give up what she had, she knew she could make a small fortune off of this.

NICOLE KATHER
"You Don't get it do you Sweetheart, This is a Weekly thing... Every week I come collect the same amount as what's in there right now, Then When I get bored I might just Give you the Picture ok?"

Cody let out a small sigh as Nicole laugh and barged into him slightly before making her way out of the room, Cody was completely lost he didn't know what to do he had never been in this kind of position before.

Cody slowly walked over and dropped down on to the sofa, he was trying to figure out what to do, he knew he couldn't go to the Police, it was going to be a rough Ride for Cody from here on out, He knew things weren't going to ever be the same for him Again.

Cody bowed his head slightly as he began thinking back to the night and they event's leading up to that Picture that Nicole Had, It had been along time since Cody even thought about this but it seemed it was finally time to revisit those painful memories.

House Party
Los Angeles, California
Monday, May 18th 2009

It was the year 2009 and Young Cody Taylor's MMA career was quickly rising, he found himself in unknown territory not only did he have the career he also had the money, the women chasing him and everything else that came along with the fame.

Cody was sitting on a sofa next to his then Girlfriend Nicole, they hadn't been dating for long and to be honest they were really just fucking each other, Cody had a bottle of beer in his hand but at this point he really wasn't much of a drinker, he cared about his body to much to over drink.

Cody slowly put one arm around Nicole pulling her close to him as he slowly raised his beer to his mouth and proceeded to drink it, his eyes slowly wondered around the room looking at everyone having fun, Alot of people had question Team Blackout by stating they were just using Cody but they had been around like this long before he was ever famous the only difference these days was they had a cool nickname.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo Nicole, how about we bounce out of here... This party is kind of boring me right now."

Nicole nodded slightly in agreement, she would rather be at home doing other things rather than being here.

NICOLE KATHER
"Yeah Let me go get my bag and stuff real quick."

Cody nodded as Nicole slowly left him, he couldn't really be dealing with this right now his mind was more on the contract Negotiations with Frank Mir for the UFC Heavyweight Championship, Cody knew to beat Frank he had to have his mind purely focused on him and him alone, he couldn't let stupid stuff like this party get in the way.

Cody slowly stood up looking around for Team Blackout members to try round up the troops to go home, but the only one he could see was Young Pierce dancing with a woman who was almost twice his age, Cody chuckled slightly before walking over and patting him on the back slightly as Pierce turned to look at him with "Why You cock block" look on his face.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo Pierce we out of here, Where the fuck is Calvin?"

Pierce shrugged slightly at Cody, he didn't really want to leave but if Cody said they had to then they had to leave.

PIERCE WASHINGTON
"He went up Stairs with that fine Piece of ass Dog."

Cody laughed slightly, This was just Typical of Calvin to walk into a party and automatically find a chick, Cody grabbed Pierce the The hood of his hoody and slowly pulled him along with him.

CODY TAYLOR
"Let's go get him then."

Pierce sighed slightly before following Cody it was clear Pierce wanted to try hook up with that chick but it looked Like Cody wasn't going to let that happen.

The pair quickly sprinted up the stairs, before looking around trying to figure out what room he was in.

CODY TAYLOR
"Did he say what Room he was going to be in?"

Pierce shrugged slightly, he probably did but he wasn't paying much attention at this point, So he slowly pointed towards A random door hoping it would be the right one.

Cody slowly walked over and opened the door before entering, he was praying it was the right room.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo Cal You In..."

Cody paused slightly as he noticed Calvin curled up in a Foetus posting in the corner, His face was chalk white as he turned his head to look at the bed were this female was laying barely moving.

CODY TAYLOR
"Shit.... Cal What did you do Homie?"

Cody quickly ran over to check her pulse but it was to late she was already dead, Cody was scared he didn't know what he was supposed to do as he slowly lifted his hands up and placed them on the back of his head.

He slowly turned to look at Calvin who was still in the corner trembling with fear, He didn't know what to do or say to Calvin but he slowly walked over and squatted down in front of him.

CALVIN JOHNSTON
"...She..She just started having a fit bro.... Man I didn't know what to do."

Cody sighed slightly, he had no idea what he was going to do but he knew he had to do something for the man who had been like a brother to him his entire life.

Cody slowly turned his head to look at the body before turning back to Look at Calvin, he was trying to form a plan inside his head but so far nothing was coming in, only thing he knew he could do was get rid of the body but not now, not with all those people downstairs, then it hit him. He slowly turned to look at Pierce who was just standing there frozen on the spot.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo Pierce I need you to go downstairs, Cause a fight or some shit just make sure everyone gets the fuck out of here."

Pierce nodded before running out of the room, Cody slowly turned back to look at Calvin he honestly didn't know what to say he knew Calvin never done this, After all he had known him since he was five so he should know by know what he is capable of.

CODY TAYLOR
"We're going to sort this out, You're going to be fine bro."

Calvin nodded as Cody slowly stood up and walked over to shut the door before letting out a huge sigh, he knew this was wrong but he had to help out his best friend no matter the Cost.

Near By Woods
Los Angeles, California
Tuesday, May 19th 2009

It was Three in the morning, Team Blackout had somehow managed to get the body from the house to a near by woods, they boys stood by a hole in the ground that they had just finished digging as Cody slowly turned to look at Two members of Team Blackout before nodding at them to signal for them to go get the body, Cody deep down felt sick for doing this but it was for Calvin and he would do anything for him even if it did mean having to live with this in his mind for the rest of his life.

The Two Members that Cody sent to Retrieve the body from the car were now back as The Body was now wrapped in a plain white bed sheet, Cody shook his head slightly before pointing to the hole.

CODY TAYLOR
"Just...Just Fling her in."

Cody bowed his head slightly as they chucked her into the hole, he knew this was wrong but he knew it just had to be this way, he couldn't let anything happen to Calvin for this so he knew they would all have to keep this a Secret from now on.

Cody slowly turned his head to look at Calvin sitting in the SUV with his hood up, He knew it was going to affect him badly but it wasn't his fault it was just a freak accident.

CODY TAYLOR
"Fill the hole in, I got to go talk to Calvin."

The Two Unknown Members of Team Blackout nodded slightly as Cody slowly walked over and got into the drivers side of the SUV, he slammed the door shut before turning to look at Calvin he knew there wasn't much he could say to make him feel any better but he had to make sure he wouldn't break down and tell someone.

CODY TAYLOR
"You know this has to stay in Team Blackout now, You can't go telling anyone not now, not Five year's from now Not EVER.... You got that?"

Calvin nodded slightly at Cody as Cody lay back on the seat slightly and sighed, he didn't have a clue how any of them were going to keep this a secret but they were all just going to have to find away no matter what it took.

Cody Taylor's Mansion
Los Angeles, California
Monday, April 23rd

Cody sighed slightly after all the old memories of that night came rushing back, he had to get all of this off of his mind since he had a major match coming up at Bloody Sunday and if his head wasn't in the game then Robbie would crush him.

Cody slowly got up from the Sofa, he knew he had to call Calvin and tell him about Nicole but then he thought he couldn't put Calvin through all of that again, it took him long enough to block it out of his head originally and if it was brought back up again it probably would be the end of the road for Calvin, but Cody knew he had to talk to someone about this and there was only one man out there that he trusted enough to open up to but he had burnt his Bridges with him.

The Team Swag member sighed slightly before going into his Pocket and pulling out his cell phone, he may have burnt his bridges with the man but he had to talk to him right now, Cody quickly scrolled through his contact list and dialled the number, he didn't know what to expect when he answered the phone but no matter what he was ready.

MAD MICK~on the phone~
"What do you want Cody?"

CODY TAYLOR~on the phone~
"I need your Help Mick, I need to talk to someone about this."

MAD MICK~on the phone~
"Then Spill Young blood."

"Not over the phone, it's to risky."

MAD MICK~on the phone~
"Fine... I'll meet you at the Vyper pit in a few hours.
"

"Ok."

Cody groaned slightly as the phone went dead, he knew the second they met up it was going to be awkward they haven't seen or spoken to each other since Mick walked out on him a few week's ago but maybe this could be away for them both to mend some fences.

Cody dropped back down on the Sofa, he knew it was going to be a long ride for him from here on out and with all of the work he is doing in Wrestling he knew it was only going to be a matter of time until it all became to much for him to handle.

TO BE CONTINUED

THE SHOOT
"Well Well Well, Robbie bitch ass Hart finally took Corey Casey's Dick out of his mouth long enough to accept my challenge... Finally he shows some balls for once in his life but hell it is the dumbest move he has ever made in his career, because he has never faced a threat quiet like me before, I'm Young, I'm Talented, I'm Cocky and I'm a master of the mind games.

Lets take a trip down memory lane to when Robbie Hart "Won" the High Impact Championship or should I say when Robbie Hart got handed the High Impact title From my boy James Shark, Why accept that title Robbie? Were you just so desperate to hold the gold you would rather become known as some sort of paper champion instead of a True Champion? How can you look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a champion? You do realise Shark made you look like a bitch when he handed you that title? No matter how many times you defend that championship everyone will always remember the fact that you were handed that championship,

you can all say what you want about me but when I help both those titles in TIW I was a fighting champion, I wasn't handed nothing I worked my ass of trying to get to those titles, No one gave a damn about me because I was a guy coming in from MMA into the world of professional wrestling but I proved them wrong, I reached the top of both my professions because Unlike Robbie Hart I was a True Champion, I was a true fighter.... I never backed down from anyone in my life, I picked the better fighter's to fight when I was champion, Simply because I wanted my legacy to be cemented as the best, The Man who fought the better fighters and came out on top, Unlike Robbie Hart who will only be remembered as the man who not only got handed his championship but also the man who's got his tongue so far up Corey Casey ass he's probably tickling his colon.

I'M A LOUD MOUTH, I'M COCKY, I'M ARROGANT BUT YET I ALSO THE MOST TALENTED WRESTLER THAT ROBBIE HART HAS EVER FACE.

Yo the High Impact and TIW United States Championships are both on the line, Like it or not both of them are coming home with the baddest white boy on the planet, the next big thing Cody Taylor, You call me a faze? You think I'm just a Brandon MacDonald Version Two? Bitch please I ain't no carbon Copy... I'm just Cody Taylor and I AM FOR REAL, Hart you have never been against someone like me, You have never been in the ring with someone who simply wants to hurt you, NO!!! I don't want to hurt you because I hate you.... I just Want to Hurt you because It makes me smile, So go ahead run to Corey Casey tell him the big bad Cody Taylor hurt your little feelings, Ask him to back you up in this match but that won't help you Hart, Because Casey will just get knocked the fuck out aswell... Yo dude you are Delusional if you think you can go against me, Bitch you got to be out of your mind If you think you can survive the on slaughter of Cody Taylor... Robbie Hart is a Fraud and a Fake, he will be exposed for what he truly is this Sunday at Bloody Sunday in Paris.... Go a head tell the world you are better than me.... Go a Head call me a James Shark and Brandon MacDonald Clone.... Because everyone know I am not a carbon copy, I am Cody Taylor the hardest hitting White boy on the planet, I walked up to Will Smith and told that Motherfucker I AM LEGEND, I walked up to Iron Mike Tyson and slapped that old bitch in the face before telling him I'm the baddest man on the planet.... I'M THE MOTHER FUCKER THAT TOLD GEORGE BUSH HE COULD BE PRESIDENT, I'M THE FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO WALKED UP TO THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND AND TOLD HER TO BOW DOWN AND SUCK MY DICK, I'M THE CRAZY ASSED WHITE BOY WHO SLAPPED DR DRE ACROSS THE FACE WITH MY DICK AND TOLD THAT BITCH HE MORE WHITER THAN ME.

I'm The son of a bitch who's going to make Robbie Hart his bitch.... Yo Robbie Hart I'm going to fuck you in the ass then you're going to smile and thank me before telling that bitch Loca to go jump on my dick next, Yo Robbie after I whoop your ass I'm going to go to old Frank's grave and piss all over it just like you did to his legacy, Go ahead call me an asshole because I really don't give a fuck.... You can say what you want because I already know what the fuck you are going to say about me Robbie.

You're going to say I couldn't hack it in UFC so I came to wrestling, You're going to say some dumb shit about me and James Shark being gay or you're going to say I'm Brandon MacDonald Version Two... Or Maybe You are going to say I lost to Steel Angel but Wait I beat Steel Angel Last week, Wait Didn't you lose to Steel Angel Twice now? Oh Shit This is going to be easier than I thought... Trust me Robbie I'm not Like Sean Libby, I'm not Like Serai Leone, I'm not like anyone else in this business because there is NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE In this business that is as hungry as I am, Hell Robbie I haven't eaten in along time and now that Brandon MacDonald has let me off My Leash you are about to become a Victim to THE NEXT BIG THING..... BELIEVE THE HYPE ROBBIE.... Because If you don't you won't just lose your title at Bloody Sunday you will also Lose your entire career."

[color:42ff=f06eaa]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I Ddknjm

Last edited by Cody Taylor on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I   THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 pm

dude, make it a 12 point font, this is impossible to read
Back to top Go down

THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART I
Page 1 of 1