Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART II

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART II Empty
PostSubject: THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART II   THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART II I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 am

THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART II 2gvna4h
THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART II Ddknjm
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

VYPER FIGHT PIT
Los Angeles, California
Monday, April 23rd

It had been a few hours since Cody had called his former trainer Mick and agreed to meet him at his world Famous Vyper Fight Pit, he wasn't to sure how the meeting would go after the ended the partnership on bad terms.

Cody was sitting on the apron of the ring dressed in his Team Swag hoody, his black jeans, Team Swag kicks with his diamond Cross dangling from his neck, he was nervous about meeting Mick for the first time since the fallout but he knew Mick was the only one he trusted with this secret.

Cody bowed his head slightly thinking about the state of his life right now before hearing a door slam shut, he slowly raised his head to see Mick walking over towards him he let a small smile appear across his young face as he stood up.

CODY TAYLOR
"Thank's for coming Mick."

Mick shook his head slightly, he didn't want to be here but then again as much as he wanted to avoid Cody he still cared about him, even if he was a jackass.

MAD MICK
"Save it Cody... I'm only here because you sounded Desperate on the Phone... So you going to tell me what's up or not?"

Cody sighed slightly before looking around the gym at all the Posters from his UFC and early wrestling days plastered around the Gym, He was scared he would lose all of this if anyone found out what he had done.

CODY TAYLOR
"How did we get from all of that to this Mick?"

Mick shook his head again, he knew what Cody was trying to do but he wasn't going to fall for it, they had there time together he lead him to championship and main event status but that ship had sailed, Cody made his choices now he would have to live with them.

MAD MICK
"Cut the crap Cody, Those days are over now If this was all you had to say I'm done.... Have a nice life Kid."

Mick sighed slightly before turning to leave the gym, he had a new life now and Cody wasn't apart of the life even if it did eat him up inside.

Cody groaned slightly before slowly walking over and grabbing Mick by the arm, he didn't want to talk about it even if it was Mick he was going to tell.

CODY TAYLOR
"Look I done something terrible."

Mick turned his head to look at Cody and slowly raised his eyebrow, he didn't think anything Cody could have done would actually be that bad, but then again with Cody nothing surprised him these days.

MAD MICK
"What are you talking about? Who have you got Pregnant this time?"

Mick chuckled slightly thinking it was nothing Serious, he knew Cody to well to ever think he would hurt anyone or do something that's considered Evil.

Cody bowed his head slightly before taking a deep breath and looking back up at Mick.

CODY TAYLOR
"Dog..... Remember back in Two Thousand and Nine when I said, That Team Blackout ran into some trouble at a party?"

Mick raised his eyebrow slightly and nodded at him, he remembered when he said it but he wasn't interesting back then, but seeing the look on Cody's face told him it was something serious.

MAD MICK
"What about it?.... Come on just spit it out."

Cody groaned slightly, he knew it was going to be hard to get the right words out to explain it, It was going to sound bad but he had to explain the entire story instead of Just bit parts.

CODY TAYLOR
"So right there was this girl....Her and Calvin went upstairs, I wanted to leave because I had the match coming up but when I went to find Calvin.....I walked into the room and Seen him in the corner curled up in a ball... whilst the girl was on the bed, I tried to help her but she was already dead.... Calvin said she had some sort of Fit or something."

Mick's eyes widened slightly as Cody told him, he wasn't what to say or do at this moment in time but the only question that could pop into his head was what did they do after this.

MAD MICK
"Ok so what did you do? Obviously you reported it so why even worry about it now?"

Cody bowed his head, he knew what he was about say was going to kill Mick.

CODY TAYLOR
"We....We Buried the body and now Nicole is blackmailing me for money."

Mick's face turned chalk white, he felt sick inside after hearing Cody tell him all of this, he never thought the boy he treated like a son would do something like this.

Mick shook his head slightly before turning to walk away, he couldn't be around Cody at this moment in time because every time he seen him , he felt sick known what he had done.

Cody sighed slightly as he watched his father figure and former mentor walking away from him, it was killing him inside to know that Mick didn't want to be in the same room as him.

CODY TAYLOR
"Mick... Please...I..I Need you man, Please don't go Mick..."

Mick stopped in his tracks before turning around to look at Cody and for the first time he had no emotions for Cody, all he felt was emptiness towards him.

MAD MICK
"What you done makes me sick.... Plus like you said you have never needed me before so why start now?"

Cody sighed slightly, he never meant it when he said he didn't need him that was a lie, he needed him to guide him through everything without Mick he didn't know what to do.

CODY TAYLOR
"Just....Help me through Bloody Sunday and then you can leave, With all this going on right now... I can't beat Robbie without your help."

Mick groaned before shaking his head, Right now he might be disgusted with Cody but the fact was he didn't need him any more he just thought he needed him.

Mick slowly began walking towards Cody known he had to get his head in the game even though he couldn't help him out this Sunday.

MAD MICK
"Look Cody I got new young fighters to train now, Me and you we had our Time, It's there time now... You Don't need me Kid, You Can beat Robbie just...Just stop doubting yourself kid, it was you that done all of this... It was you that built everything from the ground up.. YOU not me, Good Luck this Sunday kid... Ill be watching."

Mick slowly patted Cody on the back before walking away it was hard for him to do this but it was for his own good, it was finally time for Cody to stand on his own two feet through this match and this little problem of his.

Cody bowed his head slightly, He might not believe it yet but he knew he could win without Mick, Cody slowly walked over and sat on the edge of apron thinking about everything.

CODY'S PRIVATE JET
In the Sky Somewhere over The Atlantic Ocean
Tuesday, April 24th

Cody had spent Mega Millions on buying a Big Luxury Private Jet not to long ago, now this was the first official time he has got to used it during the world tour, but he wasn't in the mood to enjoy the Luxury parts of his brand New "play toy" due to everything that was going on in his life so far.

Cody sighed slightly as he sat in his seat thinking about his match with Robbie but the other situation kept creeping back into his mind, He slowly shook his head as Lillian Shark walked over and down beside him, she knew there was something going on with him right now but she knew he wouldn't tell her anything.

LILLIAN SHARK
"Is your head in this match against Robbie?"

Cody groaned slightly he just wanted to be left alone, His eyebrow slowly raised as she asked him about his head being in the match this Sunday, He wasn't entirely sure if he was in the right frame of mind to face Robbie, he slowly turned his head to look at Lillian.

CODY TAYLOR
"I'm going to make Robbie My bitch.... that's all you need to know."

He was lying, he knew deep down in his current mind frame he stood no real chance of beating Robbie, with all of this stuff running through his mind he wondered if he was best just not showing up on Sunday, This wasn't like him to admit defeat so easily maybe his time in wrestling was really coming to an end but with this dark secret hanging over him, he wasn't in the right mind to even agree terms with UFC on his pending return that the Internet was buzzing about.

Lillian would sigh slightly, she hadn't know Cody that long but she knew when he was lying to her, she didn't know what was wrong with him but whatever it was he had to sort it out before Sunday or he will lose his US Championship to Robbie Hart but Even worse Upper Limits.

LILLIAN SHARK
"Just Tell me what is going on Cody."

Cody stood up before walking away from Lillian, he didn't want to avoid her he just wanted to avoid the question, he slowly walked over to the Bar and grabbed a Beer from the fridge as soon as he opened it he tilted the bottle up to his lips to proceed to drink it.

Cody turned his head to see Lillian coming towards him, he groaned slightly before walking towards the back of his jet whilst drinking away at the beer, he seriously wasn't in the mood for her questioning him.

He walked into the bathroom before slamming the door shut, He sighed slightly as he looked at himself in the mirror, he could barely look at himself, he placed his beer next to the sink before rubbing his face but his moment on his own was short lived as Lillian came in, he groaned slightly.

LILLIAN SHARK
"Why won't you just tell me what the hell is wrong with you?"

Cody simply ignored her as she walked over towards his placing her hand on his shoulder, he slowly turned his head to look at her he knew what she was thinking but he wasn't in the mood for it.

Cody gently pushed her hand off of his shoulder before walking over and sitting on the toilet looking over at Lillian.

LILLIAN SHARK
"Jesus Christ... Cody stop being a little girl, whatever you are going through right now, Sex will take your mind off of it."

Lillian smirk slightly before walking over towards him and Straddled up on his lap, He looked at her with an Uninterested look on his face as she leaned in and kissed him passionately before undoing her top.

Hotel Room
Paris, France
Wednesday, April 25th

Cody and Team Blackout arrived in Paris late last night, they were all exhausted well all except Lillian who had sneaked into Cody's room last night for round two after there fun on the Jet.

Cody groaned slightly as the sun shined through the window directly into his eyes, He slowly opened his eyes before looking to the side to see Lillian, he sighed slightly and shook his head.

He slowly slides out of bed and walkers over to the dresser to pick up his cell phone, he knew he had to call Calvin to tell him what was going on since he got to Paris Days before him and the rest of Team Blackout, he quickly dialled up Calvin's Number as it began to ring.

CALVIN JOHNSON~on the phone~
"CooooDay ma white boy, What the fuck is up."

CODY TAYLOR~on the phone~
"Yo Dog we got to talk."

"Yeah yeah spit then homie"

"Nah not over the Phone Bro, Meet me somewhere."

"The fuck? This some CIA shit?"

"Its serious Calvin, Meet me at the top of the eiffel tower in an hour."

"Ahhh Shiitttt, Yeah Yeah I'll meet you there B."

Cody sigh slightly before hanging up on Calvin and flinging his phone onto the bed before turning to see Lillian sitting up in bed with a huge smirk on her face.

LILLIAN SHARK
"Hey Handsome?"

Cody groaned slightly as she spoke, he knew he had to get rid of her before he left to go meet Calvin.

CODY TAYLOR
"Look you need to go back to your own room now."

Lillian sighed slightly before getting up and wrapping the bed sheets around her, she quickly picked her clothes up from the floor and made her way towards the bath room.

LILLIAN SHARK
"Fine!!! Don't think you can use me ever again."

Cody smirked slightly as she walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, he hated treating her like this but he had to much on his mind to keep her around right now.

He slowly walked over and sat down on the bed before rubbing his face slightly, he had to get ready soon but he was to tired to attempt to get dressed just yet.

TO BE CONTINUED

THE SHOOT
"Yeah Yeah Yeah It's your boy Cody Taylor or according to Robbie Hart the latest Faze in Professional Wrestling, blah blah blah does any even pay attention to Robbie these days? Doubtful Robbie's career has been nothing but a disappointment, I mean he is supposed to be the son of the Legendary Frank Hart a man who has won four world titles aswell as three tag team titles with Tails as the Heart Attacks, Am I the only one that finds Robbie's career a slap across the face of his dads legacy.

Now I know what everyone is going to say, "Why Would Robbie care he let his dad die" Yeah so what, Truth be told I'd probably let the bitch die to, But you are all probably wondering why I brought it up right?..Well it is simple, It eats Robbie Up inside, Robbie can deny it all he wants but I know deep down inside that shit is eating you up.

Now he is going to be like all "Cody can only talk about my dad, because he has nothing to say about me." Now True I do have nothing to say about you, simply because of the fact I researched you and your career for the past week but DUDE I COULD NOT FIND A DAMN THING, only thing I found out is you got handed your current title, Yeah Shout out to James Shark right there.... The man that gave Robbie something he doesn't Deserve, Sunday night at Bloody Sunday that High Impact Title comes back to where it belongs, TEAM SWAG.... Now Robbie don't you dare try to reply to me because If I wanted to hear what you had to say, I'd take my fucking dick out of your mouth and Stick it in Loca's... Do you remember when I said that I would do whatever it took to beat you? Well Little Robbie you have no Idea what I got planned for you, I am not Sean Libby who's going to be a little push over.... I'm Cody Taylor the man that's going to break your fucking ankle at Bloody Sunday then go home and fuck what ever bitch I'm fucking this week.

This Sunday in Paris, I'm going to take a big steamy shit on what is left of the Hart Legacy, I'm going to make Robbie feel so weak inside he will doubt is abilities as a wrestler, he will even doubt if he is really a man... At Bloody Sunday, I will take no Prisoners see there is to much riding on this for me to go easy on Robbie, I have the Chance to add more gold to my already Impressive Resume... IN PARIS I WILL HAVE THE FANS SCREAM "WHO THE FUCK IS ROBBIE HART" This is the beginning of the end of one Robbie Hart, After this will we ever see him again in IWF? Probably not because he should feel Embarrassed and Humiliated due to the fact he lost to the latest Faze in wrestler, the fact He lost to a Brandon MacDonald and James Shark clone.... HE LOSSES TO THE NEXT BIG THING...ROBBIE BELIEVE THE HYPE OR BECOME ANOTHER VICTIM."

[color:ac7e=f06eaa]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART II Ddknjm
Back to top Go down

THE FALL OF CODY TAYLOR PART II
Page 1 of 1