Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pride is all I have left

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Pride is all I have left  Empty
PostSubject: Pride is all I have left    Pride is all I have left  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 pm

April 17 2011

-The scene starts black with crowd cheering loudly-

Anna -" Libby's climbing that huge ladder, chair in hand. I think I know what's going to happen next."

Chuck - "I think this whole arena knows what's going to happen."

-The scene opens and shows Sean Libby geting to the top of a ladder, and holds his hands up in the air, as the fans cheer for him. He places the chair under his leg, and jumps off, leg dropping with the chair onto the head of Tyson Rowle, which was covered with another chair. The table breaks as both men crash hard to the mat.

"HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!..."

[Ding, Ding, Ding,]

-The scene fades back into black-

April 25th 2012

"Never cross somebody when they have nothing left to lose..."

-The scene reopens back to present with Sean Libby sitting on his couch drawing on a piece of paper on a table in his home that is now clean-

Sean Libby:
Man... I never knew that drawing can be so time consuming. Where the hell is my blue crayon?

-Sean gets on his knees and looks under the table and finds his crayon and grabs it-

-Sean gets back up and sighs and keeps drawing-

Sean Libby:
Hate looking for these... Jesus, messed up! Fucking red was ment to go there-

-Knock knock-

Sean Libby:
Who is it?

???:
U.P.S. Delivery for a Mr. Sean Libby.

-Sean gets up feeling confused and goes to the door-

-Sean opens the door and sees the U.P.S man-

U.P.S man:
How you doing. I'm Ben. Here to give you, your...Scuba equipment. I need you to sign here please.

Sean Libby:
Hold on there bub. I didn't order anything. And I never get mail. Somebody's pulling your leg, plus I don't even swim as often as I should. So I think you got the wrong place.

U.P.S man:
You are Sean Libby correct?

-Sean nods "Mhm"

U.P.S man:
And your brithdate is 11 - 30 - 87?

Sean Libby:
The hell?... Yeah thats right.

-As Sean speaks the door from the apartment complex is heard being open with a man running up the stairs-

U.P.S man:
And you live here at-

???:
Yeah! Hey, I'll take that.

-The man running up the stairs is Sean's older brother Eric who is out of breath-

Eric Libby:
Sup, Sean. Been missing out on you bro. Let me see that.

-Eric takes the clipboard and signs Sean's signature which Sean was shocked how well Eric knew Sean's signature so well-

U.P.S man:
Thank you gentlemen, have a nice day.

-The U.P.S man gives Sean the scuba equipment and walks away-

-Eric grabs the equipment box out of Sean's hands and walks into Sean's apartment past Sean-

Eric Libby:
Haha! Its about time that this came! I've been waiting weeks for this!

Sean Libby:
Eric.

-Sean walks back in the apartment and closes the door-

Sean Libby:
How did you get my credit card number? And how did you learn to write my name signature so well?

-Eric cuts opens the box open with a stake knife-

Eric Libby:
Oh I stole one of your contracts from one of your past wrestling things awhile ago and tried my best to get it write. Ha there you are!

-Eric quickly grabs the snorkel and rips off the mouth piece-

Sean Libby:
Why did you have that addressed to here? I'm not your mailman! You and Dad can get this shit at your place!

Eric Libby:
Sean bro, me and Dad got out on parole. And we are dying for a bong! And we got no credit. So we just-

Sean Libby:
YOU WHAT?!

-Sean snaps and rushes to his elder brother and Eric scared drops the equipment as Sean throws him against the fridge-

Sean Libby:
You stole my credit card, used MY money, and forged my signature, all so that you and Dad can use that shit to make a homemade bong set?! Are you fucking kidding me?!

Eric Libby:
Well little bro... Everybody needs some...

-Angry beyond care holds his brother against the fridge-

-Sean reluctantly lets his brother go-

Eric Libby:
Your such a pansie Sean.

Sean Libby:
Eric, I am a true Libby. I fight now these days for my honor and pride. I don't need this shit on my life. And on top with all my friends abandoning me and loved ones getting in trouble. I will never stand for this.

Eric Libby:
Sean. You can't do shit these days. You can't fight. You can't win. Hell you won't even beat this new guy to your place. You shouldn't even show up.

Sean Libby:
Fuck you Eric. I don't care if I beat him or not. All I care about is entertaining the people. And as far as I'm concerned about you.

-Sean goes away and opens the apartment door for Eric to leave-

Sean Libby:
You and your shit can get out of my place. Now!

-Eric confused and grabs his scuba stuff and leaves-

-Eric stands at the door-

Eric Libby:
Think Sean. Your pride for what you have left. Its not going to get you anywhere in life.

-Eric turns around and Sean closes the door and thinks to himself for a moment-

Sean Libby:
It matters not what you think about Eric. You are a drug addict and you and my opponent will never be better than me no matter what you, or he can do about that.

-Sean stands infront of the window and watches his brother leave with then looking up in the sky thinking he sees something or someone-

Sean Libby:
I wish you were Grammy. I could use your help right now...

-Sean then turns away sadly and goes back to drawing on his paper with the scene going black-
(END)
Back to top Go down

Pride is all I have left
Page 1 of 1