Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 2   Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:16 am

Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 2 Quinton-rampage-jackson-affliction-ufc-123-walkout-shirt-blue
- - Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - -
PART TWO

Im the only black man in the IWF. Im ranked number one in the IWF. Im the Full Throttle Champion.
Insurgency Wrestling Federation is James Shark.
Im fighting for money.

All the bitches.
And niggas.

===================================
EVENT :
BLOODY SUNDAY
EVENT TYPE :
PAY PER VIEW
ROLEPLAY :
NUMBER SIX
====================================

The drive was long. Tell me bout how I had two of the most fucked up people in the backseat. We were all driving back to the Shark Lair. By "we" I mean, me in the driver seat, Karly in the passenger seat, and the stalker and the old man in the back seat. I dont know what this bitch wanted with me. It was all about the weird and fucked up personal questions at the press confrence last month. Then she showed up at the Live Confidential I had, then started givin me weird calls after Demolition Day. Now the bitch is in ma fuckin car.

I looked up at the mirror, mmmmkay, homegirl was eyeing me down. Fuck. The hell is wrong with this chick. I shifted my eyes at the old man beside her, bingo, grandpa was lookin at me too. At least they were black. Karly put her hand on my lap and nodded her head as if telling me not to worry. Oh I wasn't worried. Ye they got me all weirded out and shit but I just want to know whats up. I want to know what exactly is "alot to talk about" and what there is to talk about exactly.

When we got to the base me and Zedic didn't say a word to them, they just followed us in. I shut the door behind them, they welcomed themseleves into the living room, and they both sat down. I laughed, dropped the keys on a table near by and walked into the living room.

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
Get yo asses off ma couch, I didnt pay for that shit yet.

They looked at eachother then back at me as if they thought I was joking.

I aint playin, get yall asses up outta dem cushions.

They both got up all awkward, not knowing what to do next or where to go.

::FILTHY RICH:: | KARLY ZEDIC |
Ummm yeah thats fine, this is our house so you two randos can just stand there, kay thanks.

Me and Karly sat down on the couch as the old man and the stalker just stood there. They weren't staring at Karly, just me. Deep into my eyes. Man they were fucking freaking me out still.

Aight so you be followin me up, hittin up the phone, tryin to scare me and shit, then you finally reach ma face and you bring yo grandpa, you got something to tell me, spit it out homegirl.

I looked at the stalker, she smiled. She didn't seem like a physco bitch. She seemed sweet and innocent. She smiled and looked at the old man beside her, then back at me.

::STALKER:: | STALKER |
Well auctually James.... hes not my grandfather, hes my father.

Ok father, grandfather same shi-

And hes your father too...

I just looked at her, about to just give her the finger and send her packing, but no. I knew from day one she looked awfully familiar and from the Training Facility I knew the old man looked fucking familiar as hell. Karlys mouth dropped. The old man and the stalker just smiled. This couldn't be true.

I didn't even remember walking upstairs, but before I knew it I was in the bedroom with Karly. She shut the door behind her and shook her head.

Your not buying into that bullshit James, please dont tell me you are.

I just looked at her. I didn' know. I wanted to find my father, find him for so long. Here he is....well if it is him, here he is finally finding me. I wanted to find him not to hug him or ask questions. Find him to hurt him. To make him cry like a bitch. I just didn't know if that was him or not.

Jesus christ James, dont fucking believe them. They're just trying to pull a fast one on you, get some of our money, and cost you your match, you cant be focusd on this right now, if you focus on this crap more than your match this Sunday, you will lose.

Lose. I repeated it in my head. Lose. Lose. Lose.

By the time me and Hawk charged at eachother, I threw a flying knee, he ducked over it. I landed on my feet, he bounced off the ropes, caught me, hit me with the wings of time.

I could feel him pinning me. I just couldn't stop it. I could feel the refferee get closer.

I could hear the three count.

I heard the bell ring.

See what I mean, look at you, your just standing there day dreaming. James you cant, you just cant buy into it. Lets go downstairs, talk about this.

We walked downstairs. The old man and the stalker stood in the same spot. Eyeing me down. Fuck it was freaky. We got back down, I sat on the couch, but Karly stood.

Hello big brother.

Oh shoot me now, I fuckin felt sick to my stomach. I didnt know how to react to all of this.

Shut the fuck up.

Umm....excuse me?

::OLD MAN:: | OLD MAN |
James are you going to let your maid talk to your sister like this?

Um yeah your excused bitch, and you, you old fart, Im not his maid, Im his fucking girlfriend.

WHAT!

JAMES NO!

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

James how dare you date a white woman!

Karly looked back at me, she rolled her eyes and twirlled her hair, she always did that when she thought she was wrong.

Yup hes your father all right.

I couldn't tell if she was kidding or being serious. Either way I just couldn't handle all this bullshit. I got up and went to the door.

James wait!

chill yo, Im just goin out for a walk and shit. Yall do whatchu gotta do over here. If yall claimin to be ma daddy and sister, then yall gotta step up with the paperwork, pictures, whatever, I just want proof. If Im back and yall are gone, and Karly here says that yall are shoutin the truth, then Ima holla at yall in the morning.

I walked out the door. At this point I didn't give a fuck. At this point I just kept thinking about the three count. The pinfall. Hawk beating me. It was yea... just a daydream, but it felt so real. Felt like... it was possible. Stop it James. Shut the fuck up right now. I needed this walk. I needed it to blow off everything I had inside of me. I just couldn't though. The match... it was out of my head now, but I could hear Anna and Chuck.

Talking about me losing, talking about my career, I closed my eyes and tried to get the feelings away.

With all this drama going on I forgot that the cameras had been following me. I turned towards the camera man and took a deep breathe. If I couldn't forget about Hawk or the match this Sunday, I wouldnt forget, I would just bring it up.

It makes me sick. Im the fucking Full Throttle Champion. Im the fucking #1 Ranked in IWF. Im the only black man here and Im the only one thats undefeated. Yea you got them 1-0, or whatever but thats pussy. One win dont count. I got 4 straight. Thats gangster. What do you have Hawk?. Everyone gots their money on you right?. The fuck do you have?. Angel wings?, apperently Death Angel got Angel Wings, thats soft still. So what else do you have?, do you have a winning streak?, no, you dont, not even close to one. So tell me, why do you have an advantage?. You say your better than me, so tell me, what makes you think your better?

I put my arms out asking.

You can make the argument that you faced people that you may think I wouldn't be able to beat. I can make the argument that any dude you face, with the given chance and opening, Id be able to knock their ass out, and if you look at the last set of niggas you faced, you aint even better than Chad, ZIF, Right Hand Gaylords, or O'Shannon. On paper you may be a big name, but in reality, they've looked more impressive than you than you did last time you competed or the time before that, before that, and that.

I nodded my head.

Like for real dog, in yo last hundred matches, whats your record?, 0 - 100. Like dog, keep yo mouth wide and keep talking that good shit, and enjoy talking that good shit, cause this Sunday you aint gon be openin yo mouth, this Sunday Ima open yo head with ma fist, knock yo ass out, and retain whats mine you heard?

Again nodding my head.

You sittin there tryin to give me options, option A, option B. The fuck is this dog?. I aint gon pick no option. I aint gon pick A or B. Im auctually gonna go with Option K, Option Knockout. Pussy bitch Im gonna knock you back to yo fuckin grave.

I lifted up my fist.

Then you wanna ask me if we can go out on a date. Dog. Death Angel is in this match, as much as I love KFC, Death Angel be eatin up the whole joint feel me?, invite his ass to KFC after Sunday, yall can talk about how both yall went wrong in underestimating me, then yall can debate who woulda won if it was just Hawk vs Angel. In my opinion, I think Angel would win. Hawk, you just a fuckin zombie at this point. You suppose to be dead, now you walkin, what a miracle. That fairy tale bullshit aint gon have a happy ending. The black man is gon make little white boys and little white girls cry all around the world. Once again...Ima tell you, so you get it in that lil head... Ima knock you out, rip yo intestines out, feed it to Death Angel, knock Death Angel out, open up his asshole, and shove you right in. I aint playin. Im done playin.

I shrugged.

Then yea you got yo NLWF Championships, yo list of Championships, but really, does anyone give a fuck?. Look at you like a little schoolgirl bringing up the past. It aint about how good you were back in like the stoneage, it about how good you are now, and right now, I see a wounded animal and I smell blood. You hopin on one leg, talking shit, and you gon get hit. You past yo prime, right now you just a washed up, orginal NLWF superstar and you think you can be champion?, nahh, it aint like that homie. You think you come back from the dead, get the best of Death Angel after Death Angel got beat by me, and got through a hard match with Darlington, and you think just cuz you get the best of me, after I tried myself out by beatin Death Angels ass, that you think you the man. Nahh it aint like that homie. You cant come back from yo daddys asshole and get the best of a softy and a tired nigga and think you can do it again, it aint like that at all.

A woman was jogging by and I winked at her. I smiled. Confidence is at an all time high right now. I led myself to believe the Jason Hawk hype, well Im off that train. Now its time for the Sharky Hype Submarine.

Before I even said anything about you and yo losing streak, you wanna go on camera and be like "Oh I know what you gonna say, you gonna talk about my losing streak", then 10 minutes after you go "Oh the losing streak... its predictable, everyone does it"... Nah homie, nahh, you fuckin scared. You scared about me bringing that shit up so you wanna try and block me out and try and make me not mention it, too bad homie, I mentioned it. Im callin you out and bein a pussy too. What kind of a pussy says everyone does it, and a losing streak is predictable. You fuckin soft dude.

I shook my head in dissapointment.

See... you wanna try and mock me and imitate me, lemme help you out. If I had a losing streak as bad as yours, I wouldn't be as pussy to be like "Oh its predictable, everyone does it, I know your gonna talk about blah blah", listen homie, If I was gon fight a champion, possibly the best champion the company will ever have, and I was you, riding a 200 plus losing streak like a pony. Id fuckin be straight up in my promos, probobly say, "yo, I lost enough times, thats the past, past is the past, Im back now, better than ever, Im taking that title", but nahh homie, you go on camera with that ugly face of yours and go "Im going to beat you shark, you faced nobody, I know that I lost to alot of people that sucked, but you beat people that sucked, so Im going to beat you James, because your undefeated and Im on a losing streak"

I gave the camera a weird look.

I just dont get it... you talkin so much shit out of the wrong places and you dont have anything to back it up. The only advantage you can say you have is cause you returning, you motivated, and you hungry, but then again if you fuckin say that shit in yo next promo, shits on blast cause that didn't even come outta yo mouth, it came outta mine. Then you wanna talk more about being champion, even knocking me out?, listen you little white boy, you aint knocking me out, and you aint gon be champion, a champion dont wanna lose. I dont wanna lose. I dont like losing, but apperently you do. Its predictable , and everyone does it, so losing is ok, its normal, its a way of life right?, you fuckin pathetic and Ima make you realize it real fast.

I nodded my head real fast. Getting motivated.

Who are you to make fun of the opponents I've faced and say that aint shit and it aint impressive. I didn't go to school when I was young Hawk, so please tell me this, whats more impressive, being ranked #1 or not even being on the list?.... whats more impressive Hawk, being champion... or not being a #2 contender to a fat guy?.... whats more impressive, being 4-0 or 0-0?.....hmm what IS more impressive Mr.Hawk... what is more impressive?, please tell me, you seem to know whats impressive and what aint impressive. You lost like a million times and you wanna say its confidence?, that aint confidence homie, you have as much confidence as Nick Ridicule, and Ridicule Confidence is white boy swag... it can be compared to a dirty tampon.

I smiled.

With yo last promo you prove you livin in the past. You wanna add shit that went down a while ago. You talk about your titles your wins, your success, your experience. Fuck all that. Its 2011 right now, not 2009, 2007, 2008, whatever year your talking about. Its 2011, year of the Shark. Im tellin you. This year is mine. You can say your not ZIF, your not Darlington, your not O'Shannon, and your not any man I've ever faced but... Hawk... Im not anyone that you've face either. Im like unlike any mandem you've encountered with, and you can mock me and say "SOFT", "NIGGUH", and all this other bullshit, you can talk about watermelons and fried chicken, but what Im going to be talking about after Sunday, is how I shut yo mouth up with my fist.

Again getting motivated I nodded my head.

Im gonna cut yo angel wings and beat yo ass up with yo own wings fool. Little white boy.... you dont know who your messing with.
Back to top Go down

Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 2
Page 1 of 1