Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 1   Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 1 Quinton-rampage-jackson-affliction-ufc-123-walkout-shirt-blue
- - Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - -
PART ONE

Im the only black man in the IWF. Im ranked number one in the IWF. Im the Full Throttle Champion.
Insurgency Wrestling Federation is James Shark.
Im fighting for money.

All the bitches.
And niggas.

=============================================
EVENT : BLOODY SUNDAY
EVENT TYPE : PAY PER VIEW

ROLEPLAY : NUMBER FIVE
=============================================

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
Listen I dont give a virgin about Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk came back from the dead, oooooo, scary. Ima fuckin put him and Death Angel both in a mo'fuckin grave, Im tellin you. Then ima take ma 12 inch and take a big leak on they grave dog.

I was at a Press Confrence. The reporters, they just wouldn't stop with the Jason Hawk questions. It was no obvious to me that everyone thought Jason was the tougher opponent, tougher than Angel, and in alot of peoples eyes, the future Full Throttle Champion. I didn't like that. How come in every fight, people have to vote me out. I play the race card but fuck the race card, maybe they think I just suck? Either or, I had enough of all the bullshit. It was Hawk this, Hawk that. Hawk alive, Hawk dead. Angel fat, Angel overweight. I just had enough.

I only answered a couple questions. I'd be lying to you if I said that I answered more than thirty. I just had enough. I flicked the microphone off the table, got up, and left with the sound of the reporters telling me to come back. Fuck it. I really did have enough.

Why should I have to hear Hawks name 24/7. It would be cool if Hawk was as much of a threat as Death Angel is.

Death Angel is just a fuckin pussy. The only reason why Jason Hawk was considered a threat was because hes hungry. Hes back and hes hungry. He wants my title and he will do anything to get it at this point. He is coming off a shit load of losses and he wants to end his losing streak. Thats fine. Thats cool.

Its not going to happen. Not this Sunday. Not at Bloody Sunday. Not at the Triple Threat Full Throttle Championship Match. Nope. Not with me in the ring, not with me representing that championship. Not at all.

Before I knew it Karly Zedic drove up by the enterance, I opened the door. She took off her sunglasses and brushed her hair to the side.

::FILTHY RICH:: | KARLY ZEDIC |
What happened?, you told me you would come out in about two hours..?

I nodded my head, got in the passenger seat and slammed the door hard behind me. She rolled her eyes.

So are you going to tell me what happened in there?

It was weird. I could hear her, but at the same time I wasn't in the car, I wasn't in the passenger seat.... It was Sunday, Sunday Night, Bloody Sunday. I could see it all. The refferee, the fans, Death Angel and Jason Hawk.

The match started and Hawk ran up to Death Angel and easily threw him out of the ring. Not a surprise. Death Angel wasn't the threat in this match, this match was basically a one on one match, Jason knew it, I knew it. He stared me down from accross the ring and cocked a smile, winking at me, trying to play mind games, trying to show me some of his confidence.

We walked up towards eachother, got in eachothers face, I thought the shit talking would be only in the promos, but we were standing infront of eachother talking shit. Death Angel slid back into the ring. I saw him and my smile grew, he attacked Death Angel from behind, I took a few steps back and leaned on the ropes, enjoying the fireworks.

Hawk and Death Angel started to go at eachother. They were putting on a show. A techincal match, a very techincal match. Angel was auctually catching up to Hawk and impressing the fans. Impressing me.

It looked like Hawk had a little bit of ring rust, he didn't have the reflexes, and now it was Death Angel who threw Hawk out of the ring. As soon as that happened Death Angel didn't want to just talk, he wanted to hurt me, he was mad about the fat jokes and mad about the jokes I cracked on his past/promos.

He ran towards me. I threw a big straight hand hoping to catch him with his force, but he was smarter than that, he quickly dodged it and grabbed me, grabbed me by the neck, bam, a vicious chokeslam. He was faster then I expected.

Foot stomps, and more foot stomps, alot of foot stomps. Each stomp knocking wind out of me, each foot weighing at least 80 pounds, this man was a fucking fatass beast.

Finally he was being too predictable, it was just foot stomps and more. The pattern was easy, I rolled out of the way, but as I rolled it was Jason Hawk who dragged me out of the ring and threw me out of the ring. Instead of going after Angel, he jumped out of the ring with some weird flying dive shit. White boy flew, and just as I was getting up, white boy connected.

This match wasn't easy. It was like the O'Shannon match, except worse. I was already sweating and being challenged like never before, and I think I was already injured. Oh shit. Oh god no. From the looks of it, Death Angel was about to jump out of the ring now.

JAMES!

The match dissapeared, it just faded away. I looked over at Zedic who looked at me all confused.

We're here.....

She unbuckled her seatbelt. I looked out the window. What the fuck. We weren't home. We were at some gym. No.. not some gym. Some training facility. I looked at her and unbuckled my seatbelt.

Where the fuck we at?

She was about to open the door to get out of the car. She looked at me and slowly took her hand off of the handle.

James, I have been talking about this place for about an hour now... your kidding me right...

Uhhhh... ye ye, I remember.... this is like some.... some uh...

She rolled her eyes in disgust.

I am going to spend a chunk of my money on this place. Its for you. The best training you will ever get. You need to be prepared for this match on Sunday. This is no joke James. This isn't a Darlington Shark 3 or a Mason Shark 2. This is a big match.

Aight so you like all the goofy reporters, you and yo fatass wallet, dont think Ima win this Sunday.

James I know you will win. I dont know if it'll be by knockout and I cant say that you'll come out without a scratch. Its not going to be one sided James, its going to be a crazy war, and thats coming from me, not some commercial advertiser that wants people to tune in.

I shook my head disagreeing, got out of the car, again slammed the door. She followed after me as we walked towards the training facility. As we got in you can see people training hard. There was boxing, wrestling, karate, you name it, it was here. We went over to the wrestling section, and bam, there it was, a big IWF Bloody Sunday poster. Jason Hawk and Death Angel looked uglier in person.

Karly was talking to some guy, probobly registering me. I kept looking at the poster. Death Angel seemed skinner. Then... the match came back.

Death Angel tried his best to jump out of the ring, but at the end, he didn't want to take the risk, instead of trying some more, he gave up, and he wasted enough time for Jason to take advantage.

Hawk hit him with a huge kick to the side of the head. He slid back into the ring and brought the fight back to Death Angel. No more ring rust, it was as if he just got use to the whole wrestling thing all over again. Now it was Death Angel who was introuble, as it should be. Death Angel looked like the one who had the ring rust.

I got back up on my feet to the comfort of Karly, she was standing over me, helping me up, she whispered something, what?. I got up, motivated. I slid back into the ring. Now it was a fucking fight.

Double clothesline, and again, another one, and one more. Hawk kept getting up to his feet, but Death Angel slid out of the ring before he died by a heart attack.

I was about to go for another double clothesline, or what it looked like a gore or something. Hawk got up to his feet and I stopped in my tracks. He began to nodd his head, telling me to bring it. I charged, he charged, we both came running towards eachother.

James Id like you to meet your trainer, Leonard

What kind of a bitch names their butt ugly child Leonard?

Karlys eyes grew big and she quickly looked at Leonard who just had a smile on his face.

::TRAINER:: | LEONARD |
Not too worry Karly. I know this James character. I seen many time on the television. He is like a very bad you know, but very powerfull so its not to be worried, I know this one. James I will be training with you, hopefully by end you will treat with respect haha.

The heeeelll, did you just say?, like fuck. Mandems say the gotta hard time understanding me. Homeboy I dont know what the fuck you just said, but I aint gettin trained by you homie.

Why James?, you do not want to be train?

Nah, I wanna teach yo ass how to speak proper english styll.

Haha very funny James, but you use slang.

Aint no slang, I use a condom up in this motherfucker.

What does codom have to do with situation like this?

Shutup Ill fuck your mom.

You fuck mom?

Ye your mom.

Why fuck mom of mine?

Uhhh...? Well what am I suppose to say.......

Ok you two are so awkard oh man. Im going to go now, Ill pick you up in about 3 hours ok?

Watchu talkin bout willis, you aint gon lemme alone with this white boy.

No I am from great Italy.

You still white homie, I aint gon have a white boy tellin me what to do and shit.

Yea is not problem, I will not command James, I just tell, we are friend ok?

No fuck you, why dont you go make some sphagetti.

Hey Hey, come on have a some respect.

You said you use to the way I am homie, its all good, dont pull a Death Angel on me, why you catchin feelings?

:;TRAINER:: | LEONARD |
You make fun of great Italy, where you are from?, how you like if I make fun of this?

::STRANGER:: | STRANGER |
From Brooklyn New York.... he is the fighting pride of the niggas.... Jaaaaaames Shaaaaark.

I turned around. There she was. The stalker. She was beside an old man, an old black man. An old black man that looked too fucking familiar. The stalker smiled at me. My heartbeated, I looked back at the old man.

::STRANGER:: | STRANGER |
James.. we have ALOT to talk about..
Back to top Go down

Presenting... The Fighting Pride Of The Niggas - Part 1
Page 1 of 1