Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Casey Chronicles-Part Four

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

The Casey Chronicles-Part Four Empty
PostSubject: The Casey Chronicles-Part Four   The Casey Chronicles-Part Four I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 am

The Casey Chronicles-Part Four RaylynBanner2

Operation: Game Over

As lame as the name might sound, this is the operation that is going to launch The Insurgency into a spotlight it has never been in before. Titan and I came up with the idea together during one of our first meetings together. We knew that there were two men that were using their respective organizations as their own personal armies to continue a rivalry that had been going on for generations. Despite their on again off again friendships, despite the fact that my father had married Jessica Matthews, Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews still hate each other more than words could describe.

My family was never really close with the rest of the Matthews family. Yeah we would see them twice a year for Christmas and Thanksgiving, but that was it. We would see Grandma Matthews every now and again…but that was only because, for some reason that still eludes me to this very day, Grandma Matthews actually liked and got along with my father. But as for seeing Uncle Chuck…that almost never happened…and when it did, the tension between my father and Uncle Chuck was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

I didn’t really like my Uncle Chuck either…mostly because my father hated him and I was truly Daddy’s Little Girl…but I also didn’t like Uncle Chuck because there was just something about him that was off putting. During my early childhood, Uncle Chuck always had a different woman on his arm and everything about him just seemed…sketchy. He eventually got married and had some kids…but that didn’t do anything to change my opinion of him. He was a shrewd businessman and wasn’t above stabbing his best friends in the back to make a quick buck. The only reason I ever really liked going to see Uncle Chuck was because it meant that I could see my cousin Zack.

Zack and I were never really close growing up. Like I said, the Casey family didn’t see the Matthews side of the family very much. But, after my father got locked up and my mother killed herself, Zack and I began to grow very close. The two of us began talking again at my mother’s funeral. I forget exactly what sparked us to even acknowledge one another at the funeral, but it was there that the two of us began talking in earnest.

From there, Zack and I grew to be as close as brother and sister. Zack and I would often hang out and play pranks on my brother, just because we could. Zack would come up with the plan and I would make a suggestion here or there…a Casey and a Matthews working side by side. Who would have thought that was possible right?

As we both grew older, our bond strengthened even more. By this point, my brother had almost completely faded out of my life and I had just started to rise through the ranks of The Insurgency. Meanwhile, Zack had gotten a job with ME and was constantly trying to figure out ways to advance himself and his career. That was one thing we both shared…we were both driven. We both wanted to push ourselves to levels of success that were unreachable or even unimaginable by my father and Chuck. When I moved out of the apartment I shared with my brother, Zack let me stay with him for a while.

I was a bit unsure about living with Zack. He was closer to me than my own brother…but, at the same time…he worked for ME and was just as cut-throat as me…which meant that he was just as likely to harbor me and offer me safety as he was likely to turn me in and have me executed for a new desk a floor up from where he was. But Zack didn’t turn me in. He offered me asylum…a safe place for me to call home while I carried out missions for The Insurgency. Sometimes the two of us would have deep philosophical discussions about the direction that both ME and The Insurgency were headed in.

Before my father took over The Insurgency, The Insurgency focused its actions against more government targets. They targeted military targets, Senators and Congressmen, and other key political figures. Matthews Enterprises was never really that big of a target since it was just another sprawling company. But, when my father took over The Insurgency, he began to point out all the little things that ME did that contributed to the government. At first, the members of The Insurgency didn’t really see the connection between ME and the government. But then, everything changed when ME began to introduce MEMPO and boosters…which were quickly adopted by the government.

By introducing boosters and MEMPO…Chuck Matthews unintentionally did Corey Casey a massive favor. Chuck gave my father all the examples he needed to whip the members of The Insurgency into a ticked off mob. My father began training the members of The Insurgency to fight the MEMPO and to use boosters to their advantage. Meanwhile, Zack told me that Chuck was preparing his forces to integrate into the US Army and both forces were training to begin war with The Insurgency members. The next day, I moved out of Zack’s mansion. It didn’t make sense for the two of us to continue to live together…especially since things seemed to be heading into a downward spiral. It made me sad to leave my cousin’s mansion. The two of us had really grown close…

Then, two things happened that would change my life forever:

I met Titan

Titan and I decided that my father and Chuck Matthews needed to die

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Outside of Chuck Matthews’ Mansion
Section 10 Grid Delta (Chicago, Illinois)
November 2035

I take a deep breath, letting it out slowly. The air was crisp and cool…but not yet cold. Some of the members of my team complained about the biting wind…but I was more than used to it by now. I had spent enough nights over the course of my life trying to fight off true cold in New England to complain about this somewhat breezy night. Besides, our mission was too important and vital to the continued success of The Insurgency to risk giving away our position by complaining. I look over at Quicksilver, who was lying beside me. Quicksilver was wearing one of the masks that Titan had been wearing during our meeting last month. That was one of the great things about working with Titan…he made sure The Insurgency got shipped new inventions long before the general public even heard of them

Raylyn Casey
What do you see?

Quicksilver remains silent for a few moments

Quicksilver
Weight-sensitive motion sensors across the grounds, three shooters on the roof, two more at the first and last windows on the 2nd floor and three on the bottom floor.

Under my mask I smirk. Titan had provided The Insurgency with detailed information about not only the number of guards that would be patrolling Chuck’s house on the night of the operation…but also Titan assured me that there would be a power surge that would provide us with a 5 minute window. A 5 minute window that would provide my team and I with enough time to storm over the outer wall of Chuck’s property, dart across the grounds, and get through the small basement bulkhead that we knew was unguarded and not alarmed. All we had to do was wait for the signal…

As if on cue, I suddenly hear Quicksilver’s voice beside me

Quicksilver
Power’s out…it’s show time

I look down at the remaining four members of my strike team. Quicksilver and I had been keeping watch over the grounds from the top branches of a nearby tree…waiting to receive the gift that only Titan could provide us with…invisibility. I briefly wonder how Titan was faring with his mission and if my father was lying dead already inside of a cold and damp prison cell. I quickly shake my head, clearing the thought from my mind. There would be time enough for that later.

Raylyn Casey
All units, move out

The remaining four members of my team nods their heads silently and press a series of buttons on their wrists. In a moment, they completely disappear. Quicksilver drops down from the tree branches and lands softly beside me

Quicksilver
The Nano machines worked well

I smirk. The Insurgency had managed to “acquire” 6 liquid camouflage suits from the US Military. The suits were coated with Teflon fiber and had a series of lightweight wires running throughout them. The wires were coated with sensors that identified and adapted to the surrounding environment to render the wearer of the suit “invisible.”

Raylyn Casey
Time to see how well they hold up under pressure

I punch a series of commands into the small keypad located on my left wrist and I hear the small chirp of the suit’s sensors going active. I look down at my hands and, within moments, they seemingly disappear. I lower the night vision lenses of my mask and quickly climb back up into the tree. I then spring from the top most branches and land softly on the well maintained lawn of Chuck Matthews’ mansion.

I don’t waste any time. I knew that the window we had to infiltrate Chuck’s mansion was rapidly closing and that we had to act fast. I sprint as fast as I can, feeling my lungs begin to ache as I breathe in the cold night air. As I near Chuck’s mansion, I can hear the sound of Chuck’s private soldiers coming from inside. I couldn’t tell what they were saying but I could hear, by the tone of their voices, that they were panicked. I smile slightly under my mask.

Good

I quickly look to my left and see the four bushes growing in a diamond formation 10 feet away from the mansion. I quickly dart over to the bushes and switch the mask lenses to infra-red. I look around and see that the rest of my team has already arrived. Suddenly, I see a large silver instrument shaped like an X appear out of seemingly thin air. I knew the man holding the tunneling instrument was codenamed Digger and that the instrument was a rapid tunneling mechanism.

The plan was to use this instrument to quickly burrow through the 3 feet of earth that covered the old basement bulkhead, drop down the newly formed tunnel, and then proceed with phase two of the plan. Infiltrating the mansion itself. Our freshly made tunnel would remain hidden from the eyes of Chuck’s personal bodyguards due to the height of four bushes surrounding it.

Digger quickly stabs the machine into the earth and presses a series of buttons. The machine hums to life and quickly begins burrowing down into the earth. After a few moments, I hear a soft thud followed by the sound of falling earth. Just as the earth finished collapsing into the old basement, I hear the hum of electricity coming from inside the house. I urgently whisper to the rest of my team

Raylyn Casey
Shit…everyone in now!

I quickly jump into the tunnel, feeling air rushing up past me as I descend into darkness. I abruptly land on a mound of dirt and tuck and somersault in an attempt to cousin the landing. I quickly spring to my feet and grab a booster from the holster strapped around my chest. I look around the basement, standing stalk still as I attempt to peer through the darkness for any signs of movement. Behind me, I hear the rest of my team landing in the mound of dirt created when the tunnel had collapsed in on itself. After assuring myself that there was no one down here besides us, I utter into the headset

Raylyn Casey
Clear…proceeding to strike point

Without waiting for the rest of my team to reply, or even to stand up, I begin quickly navigating my way through the mounds of dust covered shit in Chuck’s basement. I hear someone behind me breathing moderately. I am just about to plunge the needle of the booster into my arm when I hear a familiar voice

Quicksilver
Stay your hand Eve

I smirk slightly

Raylyn Casey
You know people don’t talk like that anymore right?

Quicksilver chuckles softly

Quicksilver
I do

I shrug but don’t respond. Quicksilver and I rapidly navigate our way through the mountains of old and broken furniture to the old set of partially warped and broken stairs against the far wall of the basement. I knew from the blueprints of the basement that i had studied for weeks before the mission, that the stairs would lead my team and I up to the main entrance hallway.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later that night

I duck, pressing my back up against a flipped over dresser as the books on the bookshelf in front of me explode into a shower of ripped paper. I look down at my hands, which are blue and solid as ice. I don’t really know why I was using the Frost Booster. I guess it had been the one booster that had just kind of appeared in my hand.

I shake my head; everything since busting out of the basement with the rest of my team had been a complete nightmare. They had been waiting for us. We had walked into a fucking firing squad. Quicksilver had busted through the basement door and his body had ripped into ribbons before he had even set foot into the kitchen. I had then started double fisting boosters as quickly as I could get them into my system. I hated mixing boosters. My body always felt it was just about to rip its self into shreds when both boosters wore off. But sometimes, one just didn’t have a choice…and trying to fight out of that basement with my life on the line was definitely one of those situations.

I had managed to make it out of the kitchen after freezing 12 soldiers into blocks of ice and shattering them with a rusty pipe I had found. Luckily, the members of my team had managed to escape behind me and distracted some of the guards, allowing me to fight my way upstairs I clench my fists, feeling my blood slogging through my veins…it was literally as cold as ice. My heart felt it was a block of ice, despite the fact that I was sweating from pure adrenaline. I hold both of my hands side by side and begin to form a long and thin javelin of ice, allowing my body to ooze water from my pores, which immediately freezes as soon as it comes into contact with the air.

???
Show yourself!

I didn’t know who that voice belonged to, but I was certain of one thing…it definitely didn’t belong to Chuck. I suddenly remember what Titan had told me…there was someone that was staying with Chuck…

His son…Brian Matthews…

Raylyn Casey
Surprise!

I jump to my feet and hurl the solid ice javelin at Brian. Brian just barely manages to dance out of the way of the incoming ice javelin

Brian Matthews
Who the hell are you?!

Brian lets loose another blast from the shotgun. I quickly dive to my right, crouching briefly behind a shredded couch, before jumping to my feet and blasting a jet stream of liquid ice at Brian Matthews.

Raylyn Casey
I’m your cousin!

Brian tries to fire off another blast from the shotgun but his bullets are quickly engulfed by the stream of ice and are frozen solid. They fall to the ground and shatter upon impact. I slowly begin walking towards Brian as Brian slowly begins back peddling.

Brian Matthews
My…my cousin…?

An evil smile spreads over my face as Brian trips over an upturned foot stool and falls to the floor. The shotgun clatters out of his hands and lies, forgotten, on the floor

Raylyn Casey
Hi, my name is Eve…won’t don't you just chill?

I extend both my hands and blast Brian full in the face with dual streams of liquid ice. I laugh cruelly as Brian’s features are permanently frozen in a look of complete and abject terror. As I am watching Brian freeze to death, a small voice whispers in the back of my mind

“Why did I just refer to myself as Eve?”

I shake my head, trying to banish the thought from my head. I refused to be like my father…I refused to constantly hear voices and hallucinate different versions of myself that made me isolate my friends…my family…my children…my own daughter…

Raylyn Casey
GODDAMN YOU!

I suddenly lash out in anger at Brian’s frozen form. I stomp down on Brian’s face, causing his entire head to explode into a thousand frozen shards. Tears slowly roll down my cheeks as I stare at the frozen and headless body which had once been my cousin Brian Matthews. I feel a raw anger boiling deep inside me as I stomp down on Brian’s frozen form again and again. Suddenly, I hear my father’s voice echoing in my brain

Corey Casey
What did I teach you?

I scream and fall to my knees, tears flowing freely now

Raylyn Casey
YOU BETRAYED ME! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!

Corey Casey
I TAUGHT YOU TO USE YOUR ANGER!

Raylyn Casey
I’M NOT YOU!

Chuck Matthews
You’re goddamn right

I suddenly leap to my feet, anger and rage and sorrow flaring in my eyes. I turn around quickly and come face to face with my target…my uncle…Chuck Matthews

Chuck Matthews
You look like shit Ray...so...why are you here? And why didn't you just use the front door?

I snarl at Chuck. I feel the anger and hatred mixing with the ice that slowly circulates throughout my body

Raylyn Casey
You know why I’m here

Chuck leans past me and notices the shattered body of Brian lying on the floor behind me. I can see a flash of pain and anguish in his eyes as he puts two and two together. Chuck once again meets my hate filled gaze

Chuck Matthews
You killed my son

I smile wickedly, feeling the weight of the words falling upon my shoulders

Raylyn Casey
I killed my cousin…and now…I am going to kill my Uncle

I suddenly lash out, trying to grab Chuck’s shirt. Chuck quickly drop steps and then launches himself at me, spearing me to the ground. Chuck and I go crashing to the ground hard. I feel a sharp pain in my back as I land a piece of broken furniture. As I lay on the ground in pain, Chuck leaps to his feet and looks down at me as a smirk appears on his face

Chuck Matthews
Hollywood Impact…ask your old man about that one

I quickly bring up both my hands and shoot a stream of ice at Chuck. Chuck dives to his right and quickly rolls to his feet. I watch his eyes as they dart towards where Brian’s shotgun is lying not 15 feet from where Chuck now stands. I feel my heart rate begin to pick up. Chuck wasn’t some IRS pencil pusher…I knew damn well that, if Chuck got his hands on that gun, he wouldn’t miss me.

I quickly roll onto my stomach and push myself up to my feet. I send a jet of ice streaming from my hands at the spot where Chuck had been standing a few moments before. Chuck lunges forward in an attempt to grab the shotgun. I send a jet of liquid ice from my fingertips, coating the shotgun in a thick layer of ice. Chuck’s eyes grow wide as he realizes that his last hope to defeat me has been neutralized. Chuck tries to duck and roll but he is already too close to the ground. Chuck collides with the ground and lands awkwardly on his left arm. I laugh softly as I hear a sickening snapping noise echo throughout the room

Raylyn Casey
A valiant effort Uncle Chuck

Chuck sneers at me. I can see contempt, frustration and rage all whirling in the depths of his eyes as he stares up at me while holding his now broken left arm

Chuck Matthews
Glad you think so darlin’

I can feel my heart beginning to beat faster in my chest, signifying the Frost Booster was beginning to wear off. I knew I had to act fast. I stand over Chuck Matthews, feeling anger burning through my body. Suddenly, I hear that strange whispering voice in the back of my mind

“Strike him down now, quickly, before the booster wears off”

I can feel a surprised and confused look appear on my face. Chuck smirks slightly as he notices the expression

Chuck Matthews
You’re hearing voices aren’t you?

“He’s trying to distract you from completing your object. Silence him quickly!”

I shake my head, trying to rid the voice from my mind. I never told anyone this, but sometimes when I mixed boosters too often or too frequently, I began to hear this same whispering voice in the back of my mind. It had never been this loud of this commanding though…

Raylyn Casey
Don’t change the subject

Chuck chuckles softly

Chuck Matthews
I warned your mother when she told me she was pregnant with you that you would turn out just like him. I warned her that her children would be psychotic freaks, just like their father

I let forth another primal scream that seems to belt forth from my very soul

Raylyn Casey
I AM BETTER THAN THAT!

I let forth a stream of liquid ice from both my hands, shooting it directly at Chuck. I block out everything else, nothing else mattered but seeing Chuck Matthews turned into a solid block of ice. Chuck quickly freezes solid as the liquid ice consumes his body. As soon as Chuck is frozen, I fall to me knees in exhaustion.

“We can not rest. We must escape from here with our prize”

Before I can respond to the voice, a feel a vibration from my wrist communicator. I look down at my right wrist and smirk as I see the message that Titan had just sent me:

“Corey Casey is dead. Long live the new leader of The Insurgency”

“You know what to do”

I reach down to my belt of boosters and grab a Telekinesis Booster. This booster temporarily allowed the user to access 100% of their brain, not only increasing the user’s intelligence but also allowing the user to focus their mental energy and force that mental energy to manifest itself in an invisible force. I inject the booster into my veins and allow the booster a few moments to take hold

“We must go”

A single tear rolls down my right cheek as I stare at the booster syringe in my arm. After this, I wouldn’t use boosters again for awhile…

“Why would you deny yourself the use of that which makes you great?”

Raylyn Casey
Shut up…

“I am only saying what you are thinking…I would know…”

I slowly lift my gaze…and come face to face with a different version of me. She was wearing a black leather jacket, ripped jeans and Timberland boots. Her hair was black with long blonde stripes scattered throughout. She smiles wickedly as she looks down at me

Eve
…After all, I AM you

Eve points at the frozen body of Chuck Matthews

Eve
Now grab his body and let’s go

I was too tired to fight her…too drained physically and mentally to resist what she commanded of me. I reach out with my mental energy and grab Chuck’s frozen body. I the reach up and press a button on my radio headset

Raylyn Casey
This is Eve…all team members…I have the prize. Prepare for evacuation

Eve smirks as she looks down at me

Eve
Now let’s go…quickly, before MEMPO arrive

I pull himself to my feet as Eve begins head towards the door. I make sure that I have a secure mental grip on Chuck’s frozen body before turning and following Eve out of the door and off into the night…

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Boston Harbor
Insurgency Sector (Boston, Massachusetts)
November 2035

I take a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of the sea air filling my lungs. It felt good to be able to think clearly again. I hadn’t used a single booster since the completion of Operation: Game Over three weeks ago. During that time, I hadn’t once heard a single voice or seen “Eve” since that night at Chuck’s mansion. Chuck’s words still echoed around my head though, playing over and over again

“I warned your mother when she told me she was pregnant with you that you would turn out just like him. I warned her that her children would be psychotic freaks, just like their father”

Abby
Raylyn…are you alright?

I snap back into the moment. I turn and smile at Abby

Raylyn Casey
I’m fine

Abby narrows her eyes as she tries to determine whether I was lying or telling the truth. The poor girl…she was a good personal assistant and a close friend, but she was terrible at reading people and telling the difference between when a person was telling the truth or a lie. After a few moments of silence, Abby shrugs her shoulders

Abby
Alright…well…we should continue with the ceremony

I nod my head and turn around. I slowly walk out onto the bow of one of The Insurgency’s battle ships and am immediately greeted by a thunderous ovation. The thousands of members of The Insurgency that lived in the New England Sector had all gathered here in what was once Boston to see the execution of one of The Insurgency’s most hated and bitter enemies. I walk up to a microphone that had been set up beside the ice block once known as Chuck Matthews. There were numerous weights and chains wrapped around the block of ice to ensure that the ice block would sink and that, should the block of ice melt, the chains and weights would stop Chuck’s body from resurfacing ever again. A hush falls over the crowd as I tap the microphone, checking to make sure it was one. I choose to ignore the hundreds of hologram camera droids that hummed to and fro as they flew around the ship, broadcasting every word and action that I would say to Insurgency branches all over the country and all over the globe

Raylyn Casey
My brothers and sisters…today, we will strike a mighty blow for The Insurgency…

The crowd explodes into cheers and clapping once more. I let the ovation continue for a few moments before motioning for silence once more.

Raylyn Casey
Today…we will avenge those lives lost during Operation: Game Over. Today, we will complete my late father’s goal…today…we will avenge the death of Corey Casey at the hands of Matthews Enterprises.

Another smattering of applause. I pretend to look sad for the cameras but, inside, I feel a warm smug feeling welling up in the depths of my soul. These mindless sheep had no idea that my father had died as part of a plan…they had no idea that their old leader had died as he lived…as nothing more than a tool…a bargaining chip in the greater scheme of things.

Raylyn Casey
Zack Matthews! Corporate monsters across the world! I hope, no I beg, that you pay attention to what we do here today. I hope that you watch on as a man that was once a tycoon in your world, a man that was once the most powerful human being on earth, is cast into the watery darkness from whence life once came. When I was young, my father told me that should he fall in combat and die…that I was to promise to make sure that his hated enemy Chuck Matthews soon joined him in the afterlife.

I HAVE FULFILLED MY PROMISE FATHER!

Without saying another word, I throw a spin kick, launching the ice block that encased Chuck Matthews’ entire body into the dark and deep waters of Boston Harbor. I watch as Chuck Matthews sinks slowly down into the darkness of the icy cold waters of the harbor, a smirk of confidence on my face as the crowd explodes into applause once more. I feel slightly uneasy as the waters swallow Chuck’s body…when I had frozen Chuck; he had been smirking at me confidently. That same smirking face seemed to stare directly at me as the block of ice slowly sank into the darkening abyss…

+
+
+
+
The Match+
+
+
+
Running the Gauntlet+
+
+

The Corey Casey Invitational…I gotta admit, I’m a bit nervous. I mean, this is the first time that I have ever held my own invitational gauntlet match. Chuck Matthews has held his own invitational match time and again…maybe I should talk to him about advice and such? Either that, or I can just do what I want and go from there…in fact…that sounds like a much better plan.

I honestly don’t really know what to say right now. I mean, there are literally any number of IWF guys or girls that could answer the invitational challenge. Guys like the Right Honorable Jackasses could send their goon squad down to the ring and gang up on me…but that really wouldn’t surprise me. The RHG is known for their gang attacks and pointless beatings before and after matches. But, when it comes to actually WINNING a match…the RHG tends to fall a bit short. If anything, this just proves that the RHG are good before and after matches…but they just can’t seem to get those victories when it matters.

But there is one guy that I hope joins in on the invitational…Tyson Rowle. Now, before you say anything Tyson, I know that you are already booked on the Battle Grounds card and that you already have a match. But come on man, how much of a challenge do you expect Irishman Sean Libby to be? Now, im not selling Libby short…but, historically, the guy hasn’t exactly been the most challenging competitor on the roster. Tyson, you could easily have your match with Libby AND THEN enter into the CC Invitational. But why…why am I specifically calling you out Tyson? Why am I so adamant that you enter the invitational?

I’ll tell you why m’boy. You like to say that you have been a champion everywhere you have been. You like to brag that you have been a world champion in almost every federation that you have worked in. Well Tyson…good for you. I’m sure that you worked quite hard for those world titles in those other feds. But see, those other world title reigns in other federations? THEY DON’T MEAN SHIT IN IWF! Until you’ve proven yourself here in IWF, all your past accomplishments and all your bragging rights that you had everywhere else…they are all just words. Meaningless statements that you spew forth to make yourself feel like you aren’t a complete waste of humanity.

You are a cocky piece of shit Tyson. I don’t know if it’s because you think that you being a big deal elsewhere is something to brag about or if it’s because you think that being a part of the Right Honorable Gentlemen makes you special. Either way, you are in for a rude awakening for you dare to accept my challenge. I will personally make damn sure that, should you join in on the invitational, you aren’t able to walk out of the ring under your own power. This isn’t a threat…these aren’t just empty words…this is a promise Tyson.

Moving on, let’s see who else could possibly get involved in this little Invitational. Oh look, Ruben Ricardo Leon hasn’t lost in a few weeks; maybe he will get in on this! Hey Ruben…

The Casey Chronicles-Part Four D1407

Oooohhhh now what?

You aren’t as worthless as Tyson, RRL…but you’re getting there. See, Tyson is brand spanking new to IWF. Tyson didn’t come into IWF with some sort of reputation and no one really knew anything about him or expected anything from him. See, that’s not the case for you though. You were the guy that pushed Chuck Matthews to his very breaking point and beyond! You were the guy who managed to constantly razzle and dazzle…you managed to fly high and turn some heads back in The Ashes, despite the fact that you were constantly being Brandon Macdonald’s seniorita. By the way, I don’t know if you saw Demolition Day…but I managed to do two things that have eluded you your entire career…

I managed to pin Brandon Macdonald and win a World Title.

But, since arriving here in IWF…you have been a perpetual disappointment. You don’t have a single goddamn win here! You have been crushed like a Mexican jumping bean by every single opponent that you have faced! I forgot to check, are you even going to qualify for the Championship Briefcase Tournament? I mean, we’re letting anyone who wants to join in do so…but would it even be smart for Rick to allow you to even have a qualifying match? If you ask me, it would be a wasted opportunity that could go to someone who is showing a little promise like Vincent Van Rose. Ruben, it is clear that your better days are behind you and that you are just going to end your career as a footnote…a small asterisk in the otherwise glistening history of IWF.

Long story short ladies and gentlemen, let me re-iterate something that you have all seemingly forgotten. I have been handpicked by Fate herself to continue my IWF Title reign and be the champion that helps IWF take off and turn into a global phenomenon. I am the first ever IWF Champion…the reigning IWF Champion…the ONLY IWF Champion…

I am Corey Casey
And I am Destiny’s Chosen One
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

The Casey Chronicles-Part Four
Page 1 of 1