Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Casey Chronicles-Part Five

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

The Casey Chronicles-Part Five Empty
PostSubject: The Casey Chronicles-Part Five   The Casey Chronicles-Part Five I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:14 pm

The Casey Chronicles-Part Five RaylynBanner2

Operation Game Over went off without a hitch. I mean, it couldn’t have possibly gone any better. Titan and I both performed our roles perfectly and completed the task that we had set out to do. Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews now lie dead and Titan and I are free to rise up and fulfill the roles that we were destined to have.

But there are a few things that are bothering me…

One of those things is the fact that there are still members of the Matthews family that are unaccounted for. Titan told me that my brother was treating Ashley Matthews…whom I thought was dead. I see her charred face in my nightmares, calling out to me from the darkness. But, when I went to Chicago to go and pay a visit to my dear brother, I stopped by his office to see if the little Matthews bitch was there so I could finish the job I had started all those years ago. When I went to my brother’s office though, I found her medical charts and I found evidence that my brother had, indeed, been treating Ashley…but Ashley herself was nowhere to be found. I searched high and low trying to find that snake in the grass…but to no avail. I must remember to have Abby issue a message to the members of The Insurgency to keep an eye out for Ashley.

The second thing that is bothering me is that there are still Matthews children out there. I am not talking about Ashley…I am talking about my cousins, Clay and Drake. Now, I know it is completely plausible to assume that they are both dead by now…I mean, Drake was always the nerdy geek so…there is just no way he could survive on his own. Drake would almost be worse off if he is still following around his big brother; the muscle bound retarded Clay Matthews. Clay is so fucking useless and stupid that he would just slow down Drake more than he would protect Drake. I’m sure that those two are nothing to worry about though.

My third, and biggest concern at the moment, is the fact that my brother is still alive somewhere out there. After killing Chuck, I went back to Chicago for a brief time. I wanted to see the look on Gavin’s face when I told him that our father was dead and that I had ruthlessly killed our Uncle by throwing his frozen body into the harbor that Gavin loved to swim in so much when we were kids. The irony there was just too good to pass up on. The only problem is, when I went back…Gavin was nowhere to be found…

I shall be most upset if someone other than me has killed him…

+++++++++++++

Fort Dodge, Iowa
Sector 11 Grid Delta
October 2035

Gavin Price
Fuck this sucks

I rub my hands together in a feeble attempt to warm myself. I adjust the knapsack on my back and try to make it less uncomfortable. I knew that the gesture was pointless though…nothing would make a combination of ammo, a spare pair of boots, some canned food and a ratty sleeping bag crammed into a medium sized knapsack comfortable.

When I had discovered Raylyn’s message under my pillow, I knew it was time to go. I remember that I had quickly packed up everything that I thought I would need in my apartment and threw it into a knapsack. I debated telling Ashley Matthews what had occurred…but I had quickly thought better of it. By telling Ashley where I was going it would only make her a target…and the fact that she had the last name “Matthews” was enough of a target as it was.

I try to balance the weight of the knapsack with the weight of my M-16 assault rifle. I had managed to steal the assault rifle from a dead member of The Insurgency that I had come across while fleeing Chicago. I had looted the man’s corpse and took whatever I could get my hands on. After that…I had lived on whatever I could find while heading west.

I suddenly hear a faint but familiar whirling sound from somewhere behind me…causing my ice to run cold. That sound only meant one thing…MEMPO were closing in. I immediately begin to sprint, as fast as I possibly can. I can feel my muscles screaming in protest but I knew I had to find some place to take cover and try to hide from the approaching MEMPO squad. I didn’t have anywhere near enough ammo to take on a whole squad of MEMPO.

I quickly cast a glance behind me and see that the MEMPO squad was approaching faster than I had anticipated. If those MEMPO managed to get close enough to scan me, they would know who I was…they would arrest me, one of them would throw me into the small cage in their iron chests, and they would take me back to Chicago…they would take me to Matthews Towers…they would take me before Zack Matthews.

I suddenly see a small town with a few houses still standing. The small towns like the one before me had been all but destroyed after The Insurgency Civil War. The Insurgency Branches had fought massive and bloody battles in small towns like these…each side claiming that the boundary of their branch included the small town. Before anyone could blink, the two sides would turn the small town into a warzone…slaughtering anyone that they believed was a member of the opposing branch…

I run into the small town and spot a small burned out two story house. The house seemed to be in pretty good condition…which was good enough for me. I quickly run up the steps of the house and was almost through the front door when I heard the mechanized voice of a MEMPO

MEMPO Bot
Halt citizen! Identify yourself!

I slam the wooden front door closed and quickly run up a flight of stairs. I duck into a small room and place my knapsack in a wooden dresser by the door frame. I knew I had to find a place to make a stand and soon…the MEMPO would come bursting through the front door…

I hear the sound of wood being smashed into a thousand pieces from downstairs

Gavin Price
Damn…I thought I had more time…

I open my knapsack and pull out a pair of ammo clips. I had taped two ammo clips together like a had seen the members of The Insurgency do. Doing this allowed a man to carry more ammo than if he had to carry the clips individually. I load the first clip into my M-16 and pull back the sliding loader. I then creep slowly out of the small room and approach the top of the stairwell. I can hear the MEMPO downstairs, crashing into things and flipping over furniture. I slowly and quietly creep halfway down the stairs and see a single MEMPO floating in the doorway facing out into the street. I bring the M-16 up to my shoulder

Gavin Price
Might as well go down swinging…

I pull the trigger and squeeze off a burst of machine gun fire. The bullets slam into the back of the MEMPO, who immediately turns around. Twin Gatling guns suddenly materialize out of the MEMPO’s shoulders and begin firing wildly at me.

MEMPO Bot
Hostile target identified!

I quickly turn and dive back up the stairs as the bullets slam into the spot on the stairs where I had been a moment before. I pause at the top of the stairs and fire several more bursts of machine gun fire. Suddenly, the MEMPO explodes and falls to the ground in a flaming pile of wreckage. A confused look appears on my face…I didn’t think I hit the MEMPO in the fuel tank… a missile suddenly screams through the front door of the house and slams into the stairs

Gavin Price
FUCK!

I quickly run to the small room where I had left my knapsack. I grab my knapsack just as a third missile explodes downstairs, causing the entire house to being to creek. The house was about to cave in on its self! I look around desperate, for an exit…and suddenly my eyes catch sight of the small window across from me. I sigh heavily…

Gavin Price
This is going to suck

I sling the knapsack over my shoulders and then begin running full tilt towards the window. I drop my shoulder and dive through the window, just as a fourth missile explodes and rips the whole house apart. The house explodes into a shower of broken windows and pieces of wood, collapsing on any MEMPO that were left inside. I watch as fire rises up from the remains of what was once a house, my heart beating fast as adrenaline pumps rapidly through my veins. All of a sudden, I hear a voice calling out to me from across the street

???
OI! YOU THERE!

I slowly turn my attention in the direction the voice had come from. Across the street from me, two men slowly emerge from one of the other houses. One of them stood a few inches taller than the man beside him. The taller man had a large RPG launcher resting against one of his shoulders while the shorter man cradles a chain gun in his arms. They both had long blonde hair and similar facial features, making it clear that they were brothers. I raise my hands up in an attempt to convey to the heavily armed men that I meant them no harm

Gavin Price
Thank you guys so…

As I try to stand the taller man quickly points the loaded RPG launcher directly at me

Tall guy
DON’T MOVE!

I furrow my brow in confusion. It was evident that I meant the men no arm…or was it? I look down beside me and see that my bag and assault rifle had fallen to the ground and my bag had spilled open, causing the ammo I had to lay on the dirt covered ground

Gavin Price
Look guys…I’m not an enemy

The shorter man with the chain gun scowls at me menacingly

Short guy
We’ll see about that

Before I can even stammer out another sentence, the pile of rubble where the house I had just been hiding in once stood begins to shaking violently and the three remaining MEMPO erupt out of the wreckage. The tall man quickly brings his RPG launcher up to his shoulder and shoots an RPG at the MEMPO, but the force of the blast knocks the tall man to the ground, causing the RPG to go wide

Tall guy
SHIT! I MISSED! GET ‘EM DRAKE!

The short man, whose name I would later find out was Drake Matthews, smiles wickedly as he points the chain gun at the advancing MEMPO and lets loose a barrage of bullets. Two of the MEMPO manage to fly straight up and avoid the hailstorm of bullets but the remaining MEMPO isn’t so lucky. The remaining MEMPO is immediately torn apart by Drake’s chain gun.

I quickly grab my M-16 and reload it. I then aim up to discover that the remaining two MEMPO were diving from the sky and were rapidly coming towards us. I line up a shot, aiming straight for the small camera that I knew housed the MEMPO’s vision and guidance systems. As the two MEMPO bear down on us I fire off three rapid bursts. Two of the bursts find their target, burrowing straight into one of the MEMPO’s eye. My last round though, only manages to catch the 3rd MEMPO in the armor by his eye. Long steel wires suddenly shoot out of the 3rd MEMPO’s sides as it tries to reach out and capture us

Gavin Price
Look out!

I dive towards Drake, knocking him down to the ground just as the wires were about to latch onto his wrists. I turn and see that the 3rd MEMPO had its wires tangled around the tall guy, who was trying to fight the MEMPO off

Drake Matthews
CLAY!

Drake quickly tries to climb to his feet and unleash hell on the MEMPO with his chain gun but, by the time that Drake and I had regained our footing, the 3rd MEMPO had already wrapped its wires around Clay Matthews and was securely placing Clay in its portal prison. I try to blast the MEMPO with my M-16 but the MEMPO once again quickly flies off into the sky in the direction from whence it had come. Drake and I watch the MEMPO go, matching looks of despair and desperation on both of our faces…

+
+
+
+
The Match+
+
+
+
Hoe Down Throw Down+
+
+

YEEHAW SUMBITCH MONKEY NUTS!

Sorry…I got a little caught up in acting like IWF’s newest rookie to bite off more than he can chew…Vincent Van Rose. VVR, I gotta admit kid…you got a lot of spunk. I mean, you haven’t even had your first match and you’re already deciding that you want to make a name for yourself by announcing that you are going to join in on the Corey Casey Invitational Tournament? Good for you dude. See…as much as I can appreciate you wanting to make a name for yourself and everything…I would advise you to think twice about trying to make a name for yourself at my expense.

I know you and Chris Matthews have some sort of an arrangement worked out or whatever so I’m assuming he just forgot to mention a very vital piece of information to you VVR. I mean, these things happen from time to time right? So, I am going to take it upon myself to kind of fill you in and bring you up to speed here.

Hi, my name is Corey Casey! I am the first, the current, and the ONLY IWF Champion in this company’s rather short history. I beat Brandon Macdonald, one of the top fighters in the world at Demolition Day and not only became the first IWF Champion, but I also handed Brandon his first loss in 100+ matches. Now, it’s usually right about here that I launch into all the world titles I’ve won and how I’ve main evented almost every single show in two feds for a year and a half…but honestly…I’m trying to get away from the past. I’m trying to get away from having to associate with the place whose name I don’t feel the need to repeat. I mean, I love everyone on the IWF roster who followed Chuck and I here to IWF (no homo) and everyone on the roster can feel free to contact me if they need anything…

[But Not Nick]

Sorry…I don’t know where that little rant came from. I’ve gotta stop getting all riled up I suppose. Anyways, back to how fucked you are VVR…

You do realize the Civil War is over right? And you do realize that the south lost correct? I mean, it’s pretty evident to everyone involved that slavery has been abolished and that the Confederacy is dead and gone and will not rise again. I mean, how could the Confederacy rise again…and who would want it to? A bunch of toothless, redneck hillbillies running around lookin’ like Colonel Sanders and making racist and ignorant statements about other human beings? Thank god those fuckers are dead! The south sucks VVR…pure and simple.

But you seem like a nice enough guy, so I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I’m going to assume that you got all hopped up on Mountain Dew (or, as you rednecks call it in Appalachia, “water”) while watching the last NASCAR event and decided in a sugar induced frenzy to start running your mouth about me. It’s ok, we’ve all said our share of dumb shit while under the influence of mind altering substances. But see…we all have to pay the piper VVR my friend. In the end, we all have to own up and take responsibility for our actions. When I threatened to beat the piss out of my niece Ashley lo those many months ago, I had to own up and face the music and accept the hatred and death threats from everyone on the roster. I had to endure a broken jaw and one of the worst beatings of my life because of what I said…

Much like you’re going to have to suffer a pretty nasty beating for even thinking that a little redneck rookie like you is even fit to step into the ring and challenge Destiny’s Chosen One…Destiny’s Chosen Champion…

Me
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

The Casey Chronicles-Part Five
Page 1 of 1