Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONFIRMED! Cody Taylor back in the Octagon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CONFIRMED! Cody Taylor back in the Octagon Empty
PostSubject: CONFIRMED! Cody Taylor back in the Octagon   CONFIRMED! Cody Taylor back in the Octagon I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:10 pm

TAYLOR VS OVEREEM -- It's been confirmed! On Saturday May 26th 2012, just twenty-four hours before one of IWF's major pay-per-view events Isolation, former Ultimate Fighting Championship Heavyweight Champion Cody Taylor will make his return to the Octagon. Despite being reinstated by IWF General Manager Brandon Macdonald, Cody has informed us here at REALWRESTLING.COM that "Brandon made the right choice and corrected Corey Casey's bad business decision. Let's face it, I am what's good for this fucking business. So I accidentally killed Robbie's unborn kids, my bad, but it's the money that counts and I make lots of it whether it's in a wrestling ring or the Octagon. Corey's decision to fire me was a bad choice. With that said.....even I am uncertain at the moment whether or not I am going to return to IWF." Cody said it's the reason he decided to sign the contract to face Alistair Overeem just days before Isolation.

"It's a dream fight that every MMA fan wants to see, I'm making their dreams come true."

This news might not sit well with wrestling fans. There is a number sources that claim Cody Taylor is simply using this fight with Alistair Overeem to avoid Robbie Hart. When we asked him if he's avoiding Hart or not, Cody Taylor ended the call by hanging up on us. We tried calling him back and leaving messages on his answering machine, but we have yet to get any answer from Cody Taylor.
Back to top Go down

CONFIRMED! Cody Taylor back in the Octagon
Page 1 of 1