Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY Empty
PostSubject: CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY   CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 am

IWF.com has learned that IWF Wrestler Cody Taylor is set to sue the company and Fellow Professional Wrestler Sean Libby on Claims of Sexual Harrasement, This comes after rumours Surfaced that Sean Libby has been harassing the TIW World HEavyweight and United States Champion......

The Young Wrestling star had this to say.
"Yo fuck this shit I want a restraining order against Sean Libby, Setting up Cameras in My Locker Room.... He looked at me underdressing and shit I'M PRESSING CHARGES IF IWF DON'T DO SOMTHING SOON I WILL WALK..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY   CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:33 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Libby men.... why? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY   CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:09 am

In response to the allegations, Sean Libby had this to say. "What? Cody Taylor's got his things backwards. I did not set camera's in his locker room. However I was told by the World Champ that HE set camera's in my locker room. To which I say, you like what you see buddy?"

In another response from Libby. "Cody boy, gotta learn to ease up man. I harass nobody, least of all SEXUALLY. You take things way beyond things way behond the call of funny, which turns into not funny. IWF to my knowledge has camera's set up at the locker room doors, to make sure WE are here. But nobody puts them in the locker room, only during show time."

Sean was asked will he counter Cody Taylor's claim should he win the court case. "No, I don't want to hold any grudges. Plus he has nothing that I want. I have everything I need."

In other news, Tornadoes rip threw Texas...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY   CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CODY TAYLOR SUES IWF AND SEAN LIBBY
Page 1 of 1