Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anniversary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary   Anniversary I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Anniversary Skullfinal

The scene is the backstage of the Portland arena where just a few minutes ago the tag team match ended. Dan, just arriving from it, walks down the corridor eager to get to the locker room. The rumble of music and the sound of the crowd could still be heard. Out of a corner Javier Sanchez, an IWF backstage interviewer, stops Dan in his tracks.

Sanchez: Dan, can I please get a word from you?

Dan: A word?

Sanchez: I mean, about current events and the state of affairs that you are in at this point.

Dan: If you want a word, then the word is: No.

Dan walks past him but Semtex, another interviewer, intervenes.

Semtex: Don't worry Sanchez, Semtex has got this. Dan, you don't scare me. You don't scare me at all.

Dan just stares at him.

Semtex: So while you can bully Sanchez here, you can't bully me. I will ask you questions, and you will answer. Understand?

Dan: … I don't have time for this...

Dan starts to walk by but Semtex actively blocks his way. Dan turns from annoyed to a little pissed off and looks like he is ready to do something.

Semtex: You won't do it. You can't...

Sweat starts pouring down his face as he continues on nervously.

Semtex: … Rick will fire your ass on the spot if you as much lay a finger on me. Doesn't matter how much Brandon wants you in IWF. There are more people who want you kicked out of here then who actually want you here...

Dan: Is that so?

Semtex: Yeah... you are nothing but some attention whore who came back to advertise some other promotion...

The camera zooms in on Dan's UCWA Television title.

Semtex: … You should be fired from that alone...

Dan: I should be fired? Me? A champion? Someone who just won a match minutes ago? Let me ask you something. How many matches have you won? How many titles have you won?

Semtex refuses to answer.

Dan: None. I earned this title and I earned my spot not just in IWF but everywhere. So I don't give a fuck if you or anyone else has something bad to say about me. I don't give a fuck if you don't want me here. Unless you or anyone actually has the balls to make me leave, then you should just shut your shitter. I will continue to be in IWF.

Sanchez: Umm. My question was gonna be: “How did you feel about winning tonight?”

Dan: Same as any night. It was a good night and a good win. But now that it's over its on to the next challenge.

Semtex: … Yeah, that's if anyone would book you again. I mean sure your TEAM won. But it was because of James Shark THE IWF CHAMPION. He holds an IWF title and not some title we never heard of. He is the one who actually won the match.

Sanchez: Yes he won the match then he went ballistic. Just a few minutes ago they hauled him through the hall and sent him home. You witnessed the whole thing Dan, what do you think of it?

Dan: What Shark does is his own personal business. I'm not a part of his entourage to know what exactly set him off, nor do I really care. I thought Shark and I were a great team tonight and we showed everyone our individual skills. Despite Death Angel being his usual self and kidnapping women, we had that match. We basically dominated that match to a point where there was no return for Steel or Hostyle. But now that the match is over, there is no more truce or alliance between us. I could be in contention for his title soon enough.

Semtex: Keep dreaming. You don't stand a chance. You already lost to him twice.

Dan: But who hasn't. I don't think it's a secret that Shark is the most dangerous man in IWF right now and it would be ridiculous to think that any match with him would be a walk in the park. But at the same time he is human just as I am and a match between he and I can go either way.

Sanchez: And I think everyone is dying to know. Will the Double Cage Horror match ever take place?

Dan: It's entirely up to Corey Casey. It's his match. It's his arena. It's his show. Whether he says yes or no is entirely up to him.

Semtex: You are an idiot. Why would you even challenge Corey Casey let alone challenge him in a Double Cage Horror match?

Dan: Why not? If he is that confident in himself and in that match, then why not? You know it's interesting that he never had a match with me. He denies that he is ducking me, when he has been doing it for the past year. We never once had a one on one match. He always completely bypassed me or was on my side. But the time for that is over. It's time for him to actually back up his words.

Semtex: You are going to get your ass beat. You are nothing. Nothing but a dumbass who got fired a few months ago only to come crawling back here. No one cares about you. Not at all.

Dan: Really? First match and I'm put in the main event.

Semtex: That was only because Shark chose you, god knows why, but that is the only reason. Trust me. It won't happen again...

Dan: Never?

Semtex: Not over my dead body.

Dan: Well that can be arranged...

Semtex: FUCK YOU! I'm not scared of you! Bring it!!!

Semtex squares off and starts jumping around. Dan just looks at him amused.

Semtex: Bring it on!

Unbeknownst to Semtex, Chris Matthews had recently entered the scene. He stood behind Semtex who was prancing around trying to get Dan to hit him.

Semtex: Do it. I dare you. This time you'll be more than just kicked out of IWF...

Chris: He'll certainly won't be welcome back, and that goes for both of you.

Semtex, startled, immediately turns around.

Semtex: Mr. Matthews. I didn't know you were there.

Chris: Congratulations on your win Dan. I was rooting for you in the back.

Dan: Well, I really didn't need it.

Chris: Yes. Just like you didn't need Death Angel sidetracking the other team for you.

Dan: It seems like you are implying that the IWF World Champion and I couldn't get the job done on our own.

Chris: I said no such thing. Although I can assure you that James Shark won't have your back next week.

Dan: I wasn't counting on it.

Dan starts walking away. Chris calls out to him.

Chris: I think you will love your match next week! Trust me!

Dan ignores him and keeps walking.

Anniversary Skull-iconAnniversary Skull-iconAnniversary Skull-iconAnniversary Skull-iconAnniversary Skull-iconAnniversary Skull-iconAnniversary Skull-icon

Chris: See, I told you, you would love it.

Dan: It's great...

Chris Matthews and Dan Alexander are both standing in the ring. The vignette for BattleGrounds Forty has just finished playing on the tron.

Chris: Costs us a lot to have that video made. It's your job to give us a show.

Dan: It will be.

Chris: You sure? Or are you gonna flake out again? Just get bored and want out of your contract. Because to be honest? I am just counting the days until you are once again gone from IWF. Yes, you are in the main event with Robbie Hart and Death Angel, but I fail to see how you will even keep up with them. Death Angel is a LEGEND in this business, something you will never be and something we will never let you be. And correct me if I am wrong but the last time you had a match with Robbie, he beat you down. Didn't he?

Dan: That is all true. But it's not the whole truth is it? Yes, Death Angel is a respected individual in IWF, but I beat him before. And not only did I beat him, I beat him when he was using his stronger ego: “Syco Angel”. I am well prepared for him in either form. And Robbie Hart did beat me. He beat me before he killed his own father. And that is why I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for him in his current situation. Yes, an unborn children died. That is a truly tragic story. But one has to wonder if Robbie's tears are even real. Does he truly mourn for the death of his unborn babies, or does he revel in rejoice and happiness?

Chris: What the hell are you talking about? Cody Taylor killed his children. He did one of the most disgusting acts known to man. Why would Robbie be happy because of this?

Dan: Maybe not so much as happy, but relieved. See, there is a long history of offspring killing, or trying to kill their fathers here. Robbie Hart was a part of that. In fact he was a very big part of that. He traded in his own father for a title. The IWF title to be specific. He smothered his father in cement. A slow and painful way to die. And all for what? An IWF title. He held that title for three minutes. He traded his own father just to have his arms around the title for three minutes, and if you ask me, that is exactly what he deserved. He made a deal with the devil that day and he realized it was a huge mistake. So the big question on his mind was: “Will my children do the same to me?” What's to stop them from doing so? It must have lingered in his mind forever. Keeping him awake night after night until one day he couldn't take it anymore. So what did he do? He couldn't kill his own children. No. Especially not now when they were still in Loca's womb. And even if he waited for a few years, he still couldn't get away with it on his own. So what did he do? He found Cody Taylor. Now, he didn't plan this out with Cody Taylor. That would be stupid. That would have lead right back to him. Instead he knew he could get into Cody's head. He knew he could piss a hot headed kid off. Ultimately he could manipulate Cody into getting so mad and vengeful that he would kill the unborn children. If you look at it objectively, it's an ingenious plan. But no matter what, it is just sickening...

Chris is at a loss for words.

Chris: This can't be true. How could you be blaming Robbie for this when Cody was the one who hit a pregnant woman with a steel chair?

Dan: While that is true, Cody was a mere pawn in Robbie's plan. In a way Cody is just another victim. While he suffers with being fired and going through trials, Robbie is walking around a free man. Everyday all he has to do is flush out a few tears and he gains all the sympathy in the world. How is that fair? How is a father killing his own children still be allowed to even be living? He conspired to kill his own UNBORN children. How sick is that? It makes Cody's crime pale in comparison. Hell, it makes Death Angel's kidnapping of Hostyle's girlfriend look like petty crime. Do I agree that Cody has to face some consequences? Absolutely, but Robbie should be in there with him.

He looks at Chris.

Dan: And you want me fired? A guy who helps boost ratings? A guy that puts on great performances day in and day out? Someone who could work two main events in a row? And someone who has the balls to challenge Corey Casey to a Double Cage Horror match? I am what holds this company together. Not some scumbag who poses as a champion. There is a reason why I was chosen to be the main event of BattleGrounds 40. You can't deny that. You can't try and write that off. I am not a child killer. I am not some old retired legend. I am Dan Alexander. I'm here to fucking win.

Dan turns around and exits the ring. He leaves Chris Matthews dumbfounded and utterly speechless as he walks up the ramp.
Back to top Go down

Anniversary
Page 1 of 1