Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anna and Rosalie? The end?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anna and Rosalie? The end?!?  Empty
PostSubject: Anna and Rosalie? The end?!?    Anna and Rosalie? The end?!?  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:07 am

Anna and Rosalie? The end?!?  Jesica2

I was so happy I had another match, I know I screwed up in my first one. But this one I wasn't going to. I wanted to win and prove to everyone I can wrestle. I knew Anna Stone wasn't going to be an easy Target to take out. Plus having Rosalie Knight in the match. That's two for the price of one. I was in Manchester, New Hampshire this week for Battle grounds. I never liked staying in the hotel rooms though. They could never get them to my liking always trashy and what not. One Thing I like doing when I traveled the world was go shopping and hit up the beach. My tan and clothes were very important to me. For once in my life I actually had to do this alone no Nikki. I didn't have her here telling me what to do. I was on my own everything I learned I learned from her. I was about to make a name for myself. After I take out the New blood Champion Anna Stone. I knew they would actually see me as a wrestler and not some Model that came into the wrestle world. I was laying on my bed in my Hotel room, I wanted to get out here but to be honest I didn't wanna go shopping alone. Maybe in a few I might but right now nah. I stared up at the white ceiling in the hotel room. I had my blue eyes locked on a certain spot. I couldn't stop thinking about a certain man but I knew he didn't like to settle down with just one girl. But of course I knew he wasn't going to send me packing I mean who would.

Adree Perez --
"Ugh! I can't believe this I am soo bored for once in my life. IWF really knows how to pick a state to visit. There is nothing to do in this boring state."

I let a small smile come across my glossy lips. I told that stupid skank Angie that Cody doesn't settle for little loser such as her self. But no she didn't listen, Look at her now without a man without Anyone. I couldn't help but laugh seriously after I saw her childish tweets towards me. It did kind of make me wanna just go over to WEW and shut her fat ass mouth up. One thing I learned about WEW Starlets some of them are all talk. When it came down to them putting up! they don't they sit back down and hide behind there Twitter. I knew Anna didn't do that she was tough. I'm looking forward to facing her shes like and idol to some Rookies out there, trying to get into wrestling.

Adree Perez --
"Pshh, The bitch never learns does she. If she didn't think I didn't see her call in her stupid friend as back up shes sadly mistaking. I really need to stop worrying about that right now I have to get ready for my match. They are the least of my worries, I already won. Rosalie knight is suppose to be on some kind of come back? I think maybe just maybe that was a little hint that maybe you should STOP wrestling. I don't understand wresters theses days they are suppose to be Retired but yet here they are all washed up. They think they can come back and have all there glory back sorry, Honey that's not going to happen."

I sat up on the bed. I was sick and tired of sitting in this Hotel room I wanted to get out of here and have a little fun. I grabbed my purse slipped on my heels, I didn't care if anyone saw me. I loved my fans they can have all the autographs they wanted. Only thing I hated was my male fans they tried to always touch me. I didn't like it, I really need to hire someone to protect me. I walked down the hallway as fast I could, I went out side it was sunny out. I loved the warm weather no matter what even If I did cuss about it. It was my favorite time of year. I had smile along my glossy lips, IWF New blood Champion she really didn't know what was coming her way. I bet Anna Thinks I can't even wrestle. When I lace up my wrestling boots I become a whole new person. I become Adree the wrestler. I remember when I went and told my brother I was becoming a Wrestler. I Told him that his EX Nikki was training me. He didn't think I would make it. I shut my eyes it was all coming back to me.

FLASHBACK

I arrived at the Prison in Los Angela's California. Of course I wanted to make the boys melt so I wore something Sexy. I walked up the path way towards the entrance of the Prison. There were Security people all over the place. I kept my blue eyes on the ground as I walked I didn't like making eye contact. I reached the door they let me in. Of course they had to check everything I had. They went through my purse, seen alll my stuff. I mean I wasn't embarrassed I had my make up and everything a Girl would need in there. As I walked through one more door to get to where my brother was I got stopped by one of the Woman officers.

Lady Cop --
"Excuse me, where do you think your going?"

Adree Perez --
"I'm going to see my brother duh! I have an appoinment to see him."

Lady Cop --
"Well Hes not the only one in the room so I don't think it's wise to be wearing thoses type of clothes here. You might make the guys to unstable for us."

I smirked at the woman. I didn't care, She wasn't about to tell me what to wear. I don't wear ugly clothes like her I wear cute ones. I couldn't wait to see him. I had some big news to share with him. Of course I had some pictures of Carmella for him but I also wanted him to know his baby sister will be kicking ass soon.

Adree Perez --
"What are you trying to say? I don't think there is nothing wrong with the way, I am dressed. I think I look cute, Sorry you have to wear thoses ugly uniforms not my prob hun. Now Can I see my Brother? I have a freaking Apptment to see him."

I rested my hand on my hip as I held my purse in the other hand. I hated coming here this always happened. I just wanted to see Carlos was it that damn hard.

Lady Cop --
"Right this way."

I smiled as I followed the lady. I couldn't wait to tell him I haven't told him since my debut match but that one was a waste for me. Now I was facing Anna Stone I really wanted him to give me his opinion. I had a picture of Anna in my purse hell maybe, I'll leave it there for them. They could use a little blonde in there Jail cells. I walked into this room it had see threw walls up I seen my brother sitting at one he had a phone in his hand. This was how we talked threw a stupid little phone. I couldn't take this any longer I knew he would be out soon but Still. I didn't want him to feel like he was alone that's the only reason why I come here. I sat down in the wooden Chair I had a small smile along my glossy lips.

Adree Perez --
"Hey Brother did you miss me?"

Carlos Perez --
"Just a little bit, it's nice seeing someone different for once. So did you bring me pictures of my baby?"

I tilted my head to the side. Of course I brought him pictures of Carmella. But I also Had to tell him Nikki got remarried to Vazer 2 years ago. They been together for a while now. I don't have the heart to tell him though. Nikki should have been the one to tell him I mean shes the Mother of his Child. I took out the pictures of Carmella sliding them in the little vent for him.

Adree Perez --
"See she hasn't changed much. Still your precious little baby girl. Oh and I also have some other News to share with you but first. Big Brother I have a match this week. Its against Anna Stone shes this blonde wrestler. She is also the New Blood Champion so, I know I have my hands full with her. Look at her Carlos you think I can take her and I have to face Rosalie Knight they are really testing me so whatcha think?"

Carlos Perez --
"First off Adree, What did Nikki do to her hair? Why is she making her wear it that way. See that's why I want her with Mommy and you. But no Nikkis being a stupid bitch and dragging her all over. Jumping man to man. Audrey Perez screw this wrestling thing your not even good at it. Go home and take my baby girl from Nikki."

One thing I left out was me and Nikki had become good friends over the years. I couldn't take Carmella from her besides she was Married she was being a whore. I grabbed the picture Of Anna back from Carlos. Why did he always have to crush my dreams. I felt a tear run down my face. My Eye liner was staring to run I tried to hide it from him. But he saw the tears.

Carlos Perez --
"Audrey stop,I didn't mean it like that."

Adree Perez --
"Don't lie you always say that about me. I'm not just going to be a model for guys to drool over. I can wrestle Just ask Mommy she knows. You think I'm Stupid like always. Well Guess What I'm going to beat Anna Stone and prove it to you. Oh and by the way Nikki got Married shes been Married for 2 years already. Doesn't that tell you something? she doesn't want you back Carlos. Her and Carmella are happy with Vazer and have been for 2 years. Maybe you should clean up your act. I wont be back for a while since you have no faith in me. Maybe just Maybe I should just stay away until you get out of here. When I beat Anna Stone and Rosalie Knight just remember you said I wasn't good enough."

I grabbed my purse, I still had tears in my eyes. My brother was being a dick towards me for no reason. I didn't even give him the chance to say anything to me about Nikki getting Married. She Moved on to someone Better who treats her the way she should. He wouldn't be in this mess if he just kept his hands off of her and Carmella. I didn't care no more. I just left I didn't even look back, the lady cop tried to ask me what was wrong I ignored her and walked out the door.

END FLASHBACK

I was standing on the side walk lost in my own little world. When I felt someone touch my ass. I turned around ready to smack them. My blue eyes locked with a certain Sexy man Cody Taylor. I smiled at him he promised to take me Shopping in every state we go to. Even every country I loved having things from different places.

Adree Perez --
"About time you got here. I thought you were standing me up. Oh and I wanna get something to wear for my match against Anna. I know you and her had a one night stand once so...Anyways When I smash her face in we go and Celebrate?"

I didn't let him say nothing I just grabbed his hand and pulled him down the side walk. Hopefully he could help me get ready for my match with Anna Stone and Rosalie Knight. I wanted to beat her, I wanted Cody to see that I could wrestle. I Didn't wanna let him down.

[end]
Back to top Go down

Anna and Rosalie? The end?!?
Page 1 of 1