Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What? You thought I was gonna lay down and die now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

What? You thought I was gonna lay down and die now? Empty
PostSubject: What? You thought I was gonna lay down and die now?   What? You thought I was gonna lay down and die now? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:26 pm

What? You thought I was gonna lay down and die now? JasonHawk-3-1
January 18th. 2012.
San Diego, California.
The home of Jason Hawk.

Katrina Costick.
Hai!

Jason Hawk.
Hey.. I was wondering...

Katrina Costick.
I am kinda busy or something right now. Or maybe I am just lazy or maybe sleeping. For some reason I cannot pick up the phone right now so leave a message right after I have told Jason that I love him. I love you Jason.

Beeeep

Dammit.. that answering machine again.. It is the third time today. The eight time this week. And it is just Wedensday! I throw my phone on the table and open the fridge. Just as usual. There is nothing I want. I close the fridge, making sure to watch as the light inside turns off, and I lean against the fridge. Man, I am hungry and bored. Why is it that most of my friends are musicians and play in the same band? There is no one I can call right now. Why isn’t Kat answering her phone? She probably put it on silence because they are recording. Maybe I could go out for a smoke. I picked up the pack of cigarettes as I look out the window. It is pouring down. Looks like I won’t smoke then. Instead I started to play with the pack. I threw up and down and spun it around. Kat didn’t mind that I smoked. She smoked weed herself. I can’t stand weed and she can’t stand cigarettes. So I guess we just had a mutual agreement not to smoke in the appartment. I usually went up to the roof and she went down to Matt and Monster. It was the four of us. The closest friends. Were I was somewhat the outcast. Sometimes I think that I am only in the group because I started to date Kat. I didn’t talk much to any of them before I started dating Kat. Much or much. I talk a lot to everyone. It is more about how much they responded. I liked Matt and Monster and I know they liked me too. We just didn’t have a whole lot in common. It wasn’t until Matt signed an NLWF contract that we started to hang out more. I learned to know Monster better and everything was going great. Man.. I am still hungry. I lower my expectations and open the fridge again. Still nothing I want.

“KAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

I look at my phone. I have gotten a text. I take a seat at the table and read the text.

“Hey babe. I soz I didnt answer we r recording ill be home soon. <3 U”

Kat has been so distant lately. All she does is work and if it is not something with Crude Ambiguity then it had something to do with the Kat Box. I understand that it was a lot of work to keep one of the biggest night clubs in LA up and running. And when she already was a famous rockstar she also had to take care of her band. But was that all really more important than me? Her boyfriend? She is probably just stressed out. I could of course try to help out. And I do bartend at the Kat Box from time to time when Kat wants a lot of costumers. But that is really all I can do. I tried to help her out with the paperwork once but I somehow lost a month worth of beer. I still don’t understand how I did that. And there is not really anything I can do when it comes to Crude Ambiguity. I am completly tone deaf. I even thought that the bass and the guitar did the same thing. The exact same sound. It wasn’t until very recently when Matt carefully explained to me that this was not the case that I understood. Kinda understood.. I looked out the window again. I could really use a smoke. It was pouring down outside. Ugh.. I grabbed the remote control and sat down on the couch. I turned on the 46 inch tv hanging on the wall. I zapped around the channels for a while until I saw some documentary about the rise and fall of NLWF. Sure, this should be entertaining.

.....................................................................................................
The next morning.

“And if you call right now! We will even...”

Shut the fuck up Billy Mays. Ugh.. I must have fallen asleep on the couch.

???
Hey! I was watching that!

I turn around to see Matt Biggars sitting at the table, eating pancakes.

Jason Hawk.
Matt?

Matt Biggars.
Good morning Jason. Now turn the TV back on!

Jason Hawk.
What are you even doing here?

Matt Biggars.
Eating breakfast. And I was watching the TV-Shop until you turned the TV off.

Jason Hawk.
Why?

Matt Biggars.
Did you not see how hot that chick was!?

I just shook my head and got out of the couch.

Matt Biggars.
I made pancakes. You want some?

I sat down at the table. Matt had already brought me a plate with pancakes. Of course he had made pancakes. It was the only thing he knew how to do. He couldn’t fry an egg but he could make the best pancakes. I never understood this. Probably something with being high I guess. We sat for a while in silence and ate.

Jason Hawk.
Has Kat gone to bed?

Matt Biggars.
No... She pulled an all-nighter. Pass the syrup please.

He managed to blur out through all the pancakes stuffed in his mouth.

Jason Hawk.
Again?

Matt Biggars.
Yeah man. She said that she and Cristiano were so close to being done with their part.

Ugh.. Cristiano.. I hate that guy. The new singer in Crude Ambiguity. Dumb Spanish bumbaclot. Cristiano Iniesta. He is a complete douchebag and hits on Kat every chance he gets. I was worried to begin with and Kat was flattered. We even had a really long talk about the guy. But she won the arguement. Just like women always do. She convinced me that he was a great singer, but thefuck do I know? I don’t know the difference between the bass and the guitar. Even though I was sure that I could trust Kat that nothing would happen I still had my worries. Matt had even told me multiple times that was yet to walk in on Kat and Cristiano having sex. So I guess that counts for something.

Matt Biggars.
That is so cool, huh?

Wait what? Shit... he has been talking, I didn’t even pay attention.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah. Totally.

It is Matt. I can figure out what he has been talking about. Since he is so randon when he is high, which he is all the time. He has been talking about a new album name because I know that they agreed that Matt’s random thoughts were great album names. So he has been talking about album names. And I guess that the name was The Three Eyed Ketchup Bottles.

Jason Hawk.
I like that name actually.

Matt Biggars.
The Three Eyed Ketchup Bottles is gonna be the best! It will kick the shit out of Removing The Heart!

Bingo. That is actually a shitty name. I expected better from him.

Matt Biggars.
HEY!!

Jason Hawk.
WHAT!

Why are we yelling?

Matt Biggars.
It is your birthday in a month!

He sounded excited.

Jason Hawk.
I know! I am so excited!

Matt Biggars.
It will be the best!

Jason Hawk.
Only the best for Jason Hawk! You know this Matt.

Matt stands up.

Matt Biggars.
I haven’t bought a birthday present yet!

Jason Hawk.
Go do it now!

Matt Biggars.
K!

Jason Hawk.
Don’t get me weed again! I still have some left for Christmas.

Matt Biggars.
K!

He shouts again before getting out of the door. He is gonna get me weed again or I’ll just get a hug. Which is actually my move which he has stolen from me. That high bastard. So maybe weed is better. Or not, because he ends up smoking it himself anyways. I look at the kitchen. It is a complete mess.

Jason Hawk
Oh well. I guess I better clean this up.

.............................................................................................................................
February 6th. 2012.
Los Angeles, California.
The Kat Box.

Jason Hawk.
You speared me way to hard!

Chuck Matthews.
I had to make it believable!

Jason Hawk.
I am an actor! I can make everything believable.

Chuck Matthews.
You deserved that spear anyways!

Jason Hawk.
For what?

I can think of some many reasons why I deserve a Hollywood Impact from Chuck Matthews.

Chuck Matthews.
For ruining Thanksgiving!

And that is not one of the reasons!

Jason Hawk.
That wasn’t me! I didn’t break-up with your daughter and made a big deal out of it! That was Brandon!

Chuck Matthews.
Oh yeah.. That is what ruined Thanksgiving. Not your fight with Chris over the piece of turkey. Which is the only victory you hold over Chris.

Jason Hawk.
The last victory is the most important victory! But anyways. Go spear Brandon, he ruined Thursday..

Chuck Matthews.
Thanksgiving.

Jason Hawk.
That is what I said. But go spear Brandon now! Do it as a birthday present.

Chuck Matthews.
You already got a birthday present!

Jason Hawk.
You gave me an autographed picture of yourself!

Chuck Matthews.
Do you even know how rare those are!?

Jason Hawk.
Look, Brandon is right over there. Walk up to him and Hollywood Impact him and everyone is happy.

Chuck Matthews.
Brandon won’t be happy.

Jason Hawk.
Oh my God Chuck! You are making this so complicated! So complicated that I do not even want to talk to you anymore.

I turned my back on Chuck and when I turned around again he was gone.

Jason Hawk.
Oh my God Chuck, I was just kidding Sad

Oh well. I look over the dancefloor. I didn’t even know half of them. Kat had just let the Kat Box be open tonight for everyone and only a few people were invited. I was surprised to see this many people turn up on a Monday night. I guess that my birthday is more important than their jobs. It had been a great night so far. But I was still to meet Kat. She told me that she would do some work today but this much? Come on. My birthday can’t be less important than that stupid album. She also said that she had a surprise for me. So maybe that is why she hasn’t shown up yet. But she had arranged the whole thing so I guess I should just be grateful for that. She had even got one of the best DJs in the world to show up. I don’t know who he was but he was wearing a big mouse head so I had picked him because he looked the funniest. I turn around to the bar where I see Alison Williams serving drinks.

Jason Hawk.
Thefuck?

Alison Williams.
Hi Baby! Very Happy

She hugs me and kisses my cheek.

Alison Williams.
Happy Birthday!

Jason Hawk.
Alison, what are you.. why are you working in the bar?

Alison Williams.
Because when the bartender is hot the bar sells a lot of drinks. And this is fun. So what can I get you?

Jason Hawk.
Surprise me.

I watched as Alison mixed everything she could find together into one glass.

Alison Williams.
For the birthday boy!

She said with a smile. It looked rather disgusting.

Alison Williams.
Why are you just starring at it? Drink it!

I build up my courage and grabbed the glass. I drink the liquid in the glass and it was...

Jason Hawk.
Surprisingly good!

Alison Williams.
What? You expected a bad drink Sad You are hurting my feelings Jason.

Jason Hawk.
But I said it was good. Does that count for anything.

Alison Williams.
Counts for enough. But I have to go serve some more drinks.

She grabbed a pair of shades and put them on.

Alison Williams.
Wish me good luck as I serve drinks to more ugly people. You let to many ugly people in here. That is not good business. You should throw some of them out. Ali Cool

Then she walked away.

“KAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

I took the phone out of my pocket.

“Turn around”

I turn around right into a kiss.

Katrina Costick.
Happy birthday baby!

She throws her arms around my neck and kisses me again.

Katrina Costick.
I am sorry I am late. I realized I hadn’t showered in three days so I had to go home before I came here.

Jason Hawk.
Eeeewwww....

Katrina Costick.
I know... You don’t have to mention it.

Jason Hawk.
Still... eeeeeewww...

She punches my arm.

Katrina Costick.
Stop it! It is not fun being a hard working woman!

Jason Hawk.
Stop it then.

Katrina Costick.
I can’t. Sad

Jason Hawk.
Why not? Sad

Katrina Costick.
I am this close to being done.

Jason Hawk.
But you are done for tonight, right?

Katrina Costick.
What girlfriend would I be if I worked on my boyfriend’s birthday?

I smiled.

Jason Hawk.
You are the best.

Second best actually. I am the best but I’ll let her think that she is. See how good a boyfriend I am Razz She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the dancefloor.

Katrina Costick.
It has been so long since I danced with my man.

Jason Hawk.
There is something wrong with that when you own this club.

Katrina Costick.
Remind me again why we never hang out here.

Jason Hawk.
Because it is always crowdy as fuck in here!

Katrina Costick.
Oh yeah.. I guess there is a flaw to have a succesful night club.

Jason Hawk.
Who would have thought?

Katrina Costick.
Whatever. Lets just dance.

I pull Kat closer and we start dancing. I don’t really know what to make of all this. I hated that she is so busy all the time. It is the worst but I guess that I am proud of her for actually working so hard on this. Or is it just this Cristiano that worries me? Nah.. come one. Sexiest man alive in 2011. How could Kat ever cheat on that. And she actually seems really happy right now. There is no way she fucking this guy behind my back. I bet he has a small dick. I drives the biggest car ever. He must have a small dick. Who owns only a hummer? Douchebag. I don’t care what Kat says. He can be as nice as Corey Casey in a parellel universe, he will still be a douchebag. Stupid spanish bumbaclot. Suddenly I feel someone grab the back of my shirt. I am pulled back and stumble a few steps before I find my balance. I look up to see Cristiano dance with Kat. Kat doesn’t seem like she has realized that she is not dancing with me anymore. She opens her eyes to see Cristiano and see starts to laugh. Thefuck does he think he is doing? That motherfucker.. I walk to him and push him away.

Jason Hawk.
Thefuck do you think you are doing?

He stumbles a few steps before he falls on his ass. I keep walking towards him until Kat comes inbetween us.

Katrina Costick.
JASON! Stop!

I ignore her and push past her. Cristiano is back on his feet and I grab his shirt and push him up against the wall. I was causing a scene but the fuck did I care. This asshole deserved the beating of a lifetime and I would invite the entire world to come watch it. He tries to mumble something but I am not paying attention. Again I can feel Kat try to come between us. I let go of Cristiano and back away. Kat pushes me away.

Katrina Costick.
What was that for!? He was just kidding!

She keeps on talking but I don’t even care to listen anymore. I watch as she checks on Cristiano. That bitch. I make it to the bar and grab the first bottle I see. I then turn around and walk away. I just walked. Away from them all. I walked up some stairs and entered the second door to the left. It was Kat’s office. I closed the door behind me and drank almost half of the bottle in one chug. Disgusting.. What is this? Johnny Walker? Whatever. I drank some more. I sit down at the table. I open up the top drawer and take out some pictures. It is just pictures of the band. Having fun together. But then I see it. A picture of Cristiano and Kat kissing.

Jason Hawk.
That is it! That is fucking it!

I looked out the window. Look at her. Sitting there “checking” on him. Fuck this. I drink some more. I notice a picture on the wall. It is of the band.

Jason Hawk.
Fuck you Crude Ambiguity.

I throw the bottle at the picture and it shatters to pieces. I watch as the whiskey slowly runs down the wall. Never have I felt such anger. Never have I ever felt the need to let out my anger before. I just wanted to destroy everything. I rip the picture off the wall and throw it on the ground. Everything on the wall gets torn off and every single thing on the shelves is thrown on the ground. But it was not enough. My anger was still there. It wasn’t gone. I look at the glass table infront of the big window at the end of the office. I walk behind it and grab the office chair. I look out the window and down at the dancefloor below. I smirk. I smash the office chair up against the wall and it breaks. I turn my attention back to the glass table. I walk towards it as I slowly increase my speed. I reach it and push it out through the window. I just listen as it crashes down to the dancefloor below. Did anyone get hurt? Hopefully Cristiano.

Katrina Costick.
JASON!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?

Scream! Scream some more! I turn around just to be slapped. I look back at her just to be slapped again. The tears are running down her cheeks as she looks at the wreckage I am responsible for. She falls to her knees as she cries. I just stare at her. With no emotions whatsoever on my face I just stare at her. She tries to talk but it is hard to figure out what she is saying behind all the sobbing. I walk past her and towards the door. I stop just as I am about to exit the room.

Jason Hawk.
You are free to fuck Cristiano all you want now.

Then I close the door.

..................................................................................................................................
February 27th 2012.
San Diego, California.
The Rooftop.

I take one last drag before I fling the cigarette over the edge of the rooftop and down to the streets below. Kat was here last night. She just picked up her stuff and left. I haven’t talked to either Matt or Monster since that night. I guess that they both sided with Kat. Let them. I don’t care. I don’t mind being alone for a while. I guess I need that too.

???
So it is true. The famous Jason Hawk does live in this building.

Huh? I turn around and wow... Heather Thompson?

Jason Hawk.
Hai! Razz

I never noticed before. But ehm.. She is actually fucking hot.

Heather Thompson.
They told me you live so I thought I could step by and say hi.

I smirk.

Jason Hawk.
How every nice of you.

Heather Thompson.
I thought so too. I just moved in on the second floor.

Jason Hawk.
You live in this building now? Sweet.

Heather Thompson.
I know right. It is freezing up here. How can you stay up here without a jacket?

Jason Hawk.
I don’t mind the cold. I don’t mind rain either.

Heather Thompson.
Unbelievable.

Jason Hawk.
But if you are so cold then we can always go downstairs for a drink perhaps.

What? You thought I was gonna lay down and die now? HawkCrestfinish

::Isolation::
::Jason Hawk vs Chuck Matthews::
::Hawk’s Nest::
::The Last Stand::

What? You thought I was gonna lay down and die now? You really thought that was the last of Jason Hawk? How silly of you? You really thought I was gonna leave on such a bad performance? You really thought I would let you remember me on tapping out? Thefuck is wrong with you? You know me better than that. You know my ego is so big that I cannot allow that.

Because that was pretty bad.

And I must apologize for it. I thought my back was ready for it but as you saw it clearly wasn’t. I fucked up. It still isn’t ready for a match. But I am forced into yet another match. I am worried about this match. I shouldn’t be. I mean, the odds are in my favour. Hawk’s Nest, my match. Full Throttle title match, never lost one of those. Chuck Matthews, never lost against him. The match is mine for the taking.

But I am injured.

I don’t know for how long I can compete at Isolation. Thirty minutes maybe. Maybe I will break down within the first five. I have no idea. The only thing I do know is that I will go out there and fight. I will go out there do what I do best. I promise to do something so spectacular that will drop your jaw. Whether it will be an insane high-flying move or it will be out-smarting the smartest man in wrestling I don’t know. Because we all know that I am more than capable of doing this. All I know is that I will for sure give everyone something they will remember for the rest of their lives.

But there is one catch.

I am not doing it for the fans. I am not doing it for a loved one backstage. I am not doing for anyone backstage. I am only doing it for me.

Why?

Because fuck you.

Yeah, bet you weren’t expecting that, huh? I have gotten nothing but shit since the match against WEW. People I thought I could call my friends totally turn their back on me. Did IWF suddenly turn into a hate Jason Hawk club? One bad performance you get hated and thrown out of the company? This doesn’t make sense. I mean The Ninja is still under IWF contract. So is Apollos. But I make fight one bad match and I lose all? Thefuck?

IWF threw me out like I was some second rate semi-pro wrestler with nothing to offer. Who do you think I am? Sean Libby? Come on! Get your head out of your asses and be reasonable!

Whatever. IWF fucked up. They could have the most charismatic man to ever set foot in a wrestling ring working for them. I know that I will not be world champion again any time soon. But there is so much more that I could do in this company. Hit me up on commentary. Matt and I would do an awesome job. Except for the always boring Rick Christian who hasn’t done anything interesting since The Finger Death Lock Hold or whatever he called it. I also know waaaaaaaaaay more about wrestling than he does.

But now they fucked up. I have no interest to continue in IWF and when I walk out of that ring with MY Full Throttle title around my waist or laying on my shoulder come Isolation. I will not sign that contract that the board of directors have so nicely written for me. You can just burn that right away because I have no plan to sign anything! You fucked up, you pay for it!

I am sorry IWF. But without me you are just aweso Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

What? You thought I was gonna lay down and die now?
Page 1 of 1