Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saving Hostyle's baby sister

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Saving Hostyle's baby sister Empty
PostSubject: Saving Hostyle's baby sister   Saving Hostyle's baby sister I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:18 pm

I arrived at the show early as ususal, armed with a wooden bat in hand and a smirk as I causally walked around backstage. After everything I've been though the last week I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Why? Because I'm gonna to stop Syco's plans today.

I know Syco from personal expereince, I've fought the guy both him and his Death Angel persona. I could never really decide which one I liked better, in this case I rather choose the ladder.

But like I said before, I knew how this monster work, in fact he taught me a few things when I was the Dark Archangel. While that god awful gimmick is forever purged from this world, the lessions he taught still linger within the corners of my mind.

ANd now it's time for me to put them to good use.

I carefully made my way around the hallway, the show has already started and Hostyle's match is comming up. My hope is that I can save his sister before she is taken away to the cement chamber for the Live or Die stipulation. Otherwise getting her out of that chamber will be a real pain.

I soon found his locker room and reached for the handle but then stopped as my hand hovered over the knob. I then retracted my hand and took a few steps back, raising my bat before bringing it straight down in a arc with enough force to knock the door knob right off it's hinges. I then turned towards the door and without even thinking it, I kicked down the door and held out my bat in front of me. I was ready to swing at the first thing that touches me but I as looked around the room I noticed a device which fell off the door. It looked like some kind of electric shock pad that was attached to the knob. Just as I thought the door was rigged.

Yuko Isuma: Hahhahah your really beginning to show your age Syco. Did you honestly think that I would fall for a simple contraption like this? *Pounds his bat on the shock pad* Please I learned from you, I'm much smarter than that!

Altough I was mainly addressing to Syco, I noticed he was nowhere in the room. I decided to take a closer look around, always warry of any traps he might have set for me. After opening all the lockers and searched every area in this room, it soon became very clear that Hostyle's sis ain't no longer here. Seems I was too late and Syco must have already taken her to be put inside the chamber.

However there is still time to save her, I ran out of the room and sprinted across the backstage area. I need to first make a pit stop at the contruction site and see if can get me a few tools. I just hope that Hostyle can keep his cool long enough for me to get out there and free his sister. The clock is ticking for me, it's do or die.

*The Shoot*

Remember me Syco? Yeah I remember you, I've fought against you and your other persona. There was a time when you took me under your wing and taught me some interesting tricks.

Never thought that I would one day use those exact tricks agains't you in this match huh?

Listen to me Syco, I know you and I repsect each other but Hostyle is my friend. I vowed to help him and his sister and I'll be damned if I'm going to break that vow.

I've broken vows before........this one I won't break.

For her sake.......and mine I will do whatever it takes to help Hostyle.

And if that means me going out there and freeing his sister thereby removing your leverage agains't him, then so be it.

Back to top Go down

Saving Hostyle's baby sister
Page 1 of 1