Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth... Empty
PostSubject: Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth...   Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:13 am

ooc : Since my rp had to be used as a dream, I don't really want to write another birth sequence Razz

so...

IWF NEWS MILL

Chalida Morris fincee of IWF superstar Hostyle Jones was rushed to a hospital in Atlantic City, New Jersey giving birth to a baby boy, Damien Jones... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth...   Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:15 pm

dont worry, I'll make good use of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth...   Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:32 pm

pm me what u plan to do, because you know how I do things and I have a storyline set involving the birth all the way to Ragnarok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth...   Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chalida and Hostyle Jones give birth...
Page 1 of 1