Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash Empty
PostSubject: IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash   IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:24 am

IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash Timnews01

NOTE: Okay firstly I should note that Tim Patrick sent this news request in a couple weeks back, but only last night when I came on this account to check Shark's pm, I noticed the pm from Tim. With that said, I apologize for the late post and only realizing it now. To avoid this from happening in the future, please notify me whether I'm on the c-box or my Marcus Silverstone account which I am regularly on with. I only check The Anonymous account when told I have a pm about a new post. I don't remember being informed by Tim about him sending a pm to my Anonymous account. Next time send it to my M.S. account and I'll surely get back to you and the report will be posted way earlier than this time around. Again I apologize, I take this as my fault. But next time, I won't. Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash   IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 pm

you just had to use a WCW era pic with a mullet, didn't you?

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash   IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Tim Patrick wrote:
you just had to use a WCW era pic with a mullet, didn't you?

Shocked

Just be glad he posted it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash   IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IWF Superstar Injured in Car Crash
Page 1 of 1