Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FaMiLy HiStOrY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FaMiLy HiStOrY Empty
PostSubject: FaMiLy HiStOrY   FaMiLy HiStOrY I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:41 am

FaMiLy HiStOrY
JINX Feature

Jinx was in a cheerful mood; he won his debut and moved that much closer to wearing gold again. For some just a debut win in the Insurgency would be a major accomplishment, but for the clown it was the win that breathe new life into him.

Last three years Jinx has tried everything to get his career back to the golden tier he once was. And up until last week, all the attempts were disappointments. But of course the Professor, Jinx’s father (Yea I couldn’t believe it either) still believes he could do more

That the Clown has to do more to make people fear him again

All week I listened as he attempted to coach Jinx on the fatal mistakes that have made the last three years of the clown’s life an alcoholic haze. The guy is brilliant with everything he has approached his son with. But a little over the top, I hate to say it but The Professor may have a even sicker mind then the clown himself

Problem is, Jinx isn't what you call 'Coach-able' that and it seems like there's some bitterness between the two. They haven't seen each other in almost 10 years, and all they do is bicker back and forth.

The Asylum was still under construction, and the walls carried more yelling between Jinx and The Professor. Like always I made a Bee line straight to the lab, The Professor never left the lab.

I approached the Lab and was surprise to see Roxanne standing in between Jinx and The Professor. (Roxanne was the clown prince’s long lost half sister!) I suppose I should be used to Roxy being around, but every now and then I'm still dumbfounded to see her.

I opened the door in the Myst of there discussion.

The Professor
'I'm telling you, it's the best way to get you back to where you have fallen from!'

'My way is the way that got me there! In case you haven't notice daddy, I'm not that little emo faggot you use to teach. I'm the Clown Prince of IWF!'

The Professor
'A Clown Prince who can't win a high profile match! You beat a couple of hacks! You proved nothing!’

'I'm a two time CWC WORLD CHAMPION! THE ONLY TWO TIME CHAMPION IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNCIL!'

The Professor
'Yet the world doesn’t see the Scary, Sick, Twisted Clown that you once was, Hostyle has embarrassed you with his words and you haven’t done a fucking thing about it!'

I didn't say a word, was afraid to.

Roxanne
'Would you guys just listen to each other! I mean Jinx he has some great ideas, and sure they may need some fine tuning with your ideas but they can work.'

The Professor
'She's not wrong my son. Just think about everything I said. Add what you want to them, and we'll go from there'

'Typical'

Roxanne
'Think about it Jinx'

The Clown just nods, but I could see in his face he wasn't happy about using someone's else input. For the entire ride so far it's been Jinx masterminding every move we ever made.

Jinx finally spotted me standing against the door like a damn door jam. I must have looked like a Deer caught in headlights to the clown, because he had the biggest grin on his face

'Jimmy James, is it time for my next meeting already?'

Jinx begun winking so hard it looked like he was having a seizure

James Walker
'Ahhhh ....'

'You're absolutely right, we must go right this second!!!'

The clown was trying to get outta there, and was using me as his escape goat.

James Walker
'Yea....There on a tight schedule...?'

I always was a really bad bullshitter, Jinx hugged Roxanne and grabbed the Professor and planted a half hearted kiss on his forehead.

'Duty calls ...'

The Clown was almost sprinting to clear the short distance to the exit of the lab. Roxanne yelled out as we were flying out of the Lab

Roxanne
'Think about it Jinx!'

Once we were clear of the Lab Jinx stopped in his tracks and took a deep breath.

James Walker
'Bad meeting?'

'Have I ever told you the story about my beloved bastard of a father?'

James Walker
'We don't talk about the your past, Rule number one from the night I picked you up from ArcView'

Jinx pulls out a bottle of Jack from his Vest pocket. Pulls off the cover and tossed it to the ground before taking the world's largest swig.

'Rules are meant to be broken, have you not learned anything from me?'

I went to speak, but Jinx slap his hand over my mouth

'If you speak and kill my Kodak moment, you'll be donating blood to the Hallow Wicked fund'

He removed his hand and I didn't say a word, not because I was scared of becoming lunch to the once feared Hallow Wicked but because I was about to have so many questions answered. I was finally going to get some light into the Origin of the Clown.

Opera couldn't even get a better story

James Walker
'Were gonna need more booze'

The Clown burst out with laughter, as he tossed his arm around my shoulder and we headed for Jinx's office also known as the Bar of ArcView.

Skeleton's were about to be exposed

- - - [ [ [ FLASH - BACK ] ] ] - - -
- - - [ [ [ SOMETIME EARLY 1999 ] ] ] - - -

The relationship between Jinx and The Professor was always a hazard waiting to happen, but back then Jinx idolized his father. Did what ever the Professor could plan up. From Kidnapping, to arson, to even killing neighbor's pets.

But it wasn't just the task that Jinx would follow through with, but also the 'tests' The Professor was always cooking up different shit from drugs to just some sick shit. Jinx never asked twice about trying everything his father presented to him.

But like all kids, Jinx went through a rebellious stage. Started to question his father's motives. All happened in Early 1999, when Jinx mom disappeared. That's when the Professor went ape shit crazy, not fully thinking anything out. Of course he blamed Jinx for everything, even gave him the name JINX because to the Professor he was just that a Jinx.

The night his mom went MIA, was the same night he meet Alyssa Lee. (She later became the clown’s object of affection, and even earned the name Zombie Fucker) Jinx pulled off another bizarre job for the Professor; this time he had Jinx steal a panda bear. Jinx went to a bar after the job, really feeling confused, almost ready to call it quits on life

He sat at the bar, sighing to himself the entire night.

Bartender
'Get that fucker out of here.'

The Bartender was talking to Alyssa Lee, his barmaid. Something Jinx said he'll always remember

Alyssa Lee
'He's all right'

Bartender
'He looks trashed. Cut him off.'

Alyssa Lee
'He's drinking Ginger Ale.'

Bartender
'Then switch him to diet'

He told me how she approached him, almost scaring him. I couldn't believe the clown could ever be scared then again this was before he became the clown prince

Alyssa Lee
'Rough Night?'

'Is there any other kind?'

Alyssa Lee
'Come on, ArcView has its moments.'

'I've been here all my life. It's been like dying, only slower.'

Alyssa Lee
'Wow ... not a very funny guy are you?'

'Not much to laugh about'

Alyssa Lee
'What is it money problem or girl problem?'

'Always one or the other isn't it? Heart or wallet'

Alyssa Lee
'Ninety-nine out of a hundred'

'Just my luck then. I'm the one ... I'm in possession of a less manageable pain. a phantom limb with an intolerable itch. And some keep causing me to scratch'

Alyssa Lee
Oh yeah? Where?

'You could call it my soul if you believe they exist and think me well enough to own one. "I hate of late but wherefore I know not lost all my mirth’

Alyssa Lee
Dude there are pills for that kind of thinking

'Ive taken them all, Darling. Often in the same handful'

Alyssa Lee
Tell me about it...I sling booze to Arcview's classiest eight hours a night. Barely pays rent, much less tuition. I'm gonna graduate with more debt than smarts

'That's simply wrong'

They sat at the bar, talking like two strangers do at a bar

'Pretty people should never worry about money.'

Alyssa Lee
Gosh, you're sweet, arentcha...'

'You don't know me very well'

Alyssa Lee
Okay, tell me your name

'Jinx'

Alyssa Lee
'Some name, But now I know you. So how long you staying in Arcview'

'Not sure. My father has strong roots here. I work for him, but I was thinking of quitting my job actually.'

Alyssa Lee
I think that every day. What happen? Something go bad with daddy?'

'Worse it went perfectly. It always does. That's the problem. I was on a Job last week...All went right and well and according to plan and...My father...It just didn't feel right. Like it was too easy, not fun anymore. So I walked out, right in the middle of it'

Alyssa Lee
'Ha! Must have surprised a lot of people.'

'He looked surprised when I left. I used to love what I do I'd wake up in the morning excited to try new ideas, new combinations, like a chef who dreams of tomorrow's menu. I keep waiting for that excitement. The roar of purpose in my chest when I cut through a challenge. But lately...My hearts as quiet as the bottom of the pool. and nowhere near as tranquil'

Alyssa Lee
'Maybe you could find another job'

'My skills are rather specific...'

Alyssa Lee
'Really, What do you do?'

'Lab Tech'

Alyssa Lee
'I'm guessing you're like crazy good at your job.'

'You have no idea'

Alyssa Lee
Well Lemme tell you something "Jinx" sounds to me like you have a gift. You know what that means? That means your lucky.' And when you're lucky like that, lemma tell yea, when you're blessed with the ability t o do something better than everybody else, you can't just walk away. It's like an obligation to you, to whoever gave you that gift, to go out there and use it'

'You sound like a shrink'

Alyssa Lee
'Not yet. Gotta pass Pre-med first and they make you take all that math. I mean Jinxy. Whatever it is you do best, you get out there and you try it, owe more time, and I guarantee you'll find your whatever again. Your mirth. Your smile.'

'That would be nice'

Alyssa Lee
'Yes it would'

'Okay then. I'll give it one more try. Per your request...Thank you'

Alyssa Lee
'Ah, skip it. You really wanna thank me, pay for med school...If I ever get in.'

Bartender
'Hey Lee! You wanna get back to work? Or you wanna chat up more losers?'

Alyssa Lee
'I'm just trying to held and he wasn't no loser. Fact, I though he was kinda cute.'

Jinx left the bar before he could hear Alyssa's last words; he went out and did what he did best. But only this time he didn't do it for his father. This time the thrill was going to be his!

He told me about his first Job he did, he robbed a pharmacy for a cheap kick. Something The professor told him to never do, without his consent.

This was the first job he hired help, a few local kids who lives were shit from the start. They rushed the pharmacy in the middle of the day. The kids held everyone up at gun point while Jinx worked his magic on the Pill safe.

SNAP

CLICK

And open

Thug 1
Geez Jinx! No one pulls pharmacy jobs anymore, not with them locking up the pills from junkies. I dunno how you do it.

'I'm told it's my gift'

Thug 2
Okay fella's lets get what we came here for and get the fuck outta here

The Blonde lied. That was no fun at all.

He described the feeling of utter disappointment, he told me how he kicked over a gum ball machine in frustration. Then he told me how he started beating the hostages. One by one hitting them with anything he could get his hands on

'This is much better'

Thug 1
What the hell happened?

'Gosh...Someone must have tripped'

The security guards opened up fire. Jinx walked towards them as the thugs ran for there lives

'Can't any of you shoot straight?'

Thug 1
Are you trying to get killed?! RUN FOR IT!

Jinx didn't run, he walked to the front entrance where a guard was hiding behind a wall, no doubt shitting his pants

'You...guard person...The one I haven't killed yet, step out from behind there.'

Guard
Don't ... don't kill me. I got kids ... I ...

'Don't do that. Come here. Take this. Use it'

He handed the guard a gun he got from one of the others

Guard
You want me to shoot you?

'I think it's best. I tried. I tried again. I can't see what else to do. And since the damned everlasting has his canon fixed against self-slaughter...You'll have to do. Don't make me ask twice. Take it'

'NOW!!!'

But the guard couldn't grab the gun, a car came crashing through the glass entrance.

'Hold that thought...'

It was the professor, and he was steaming mad. But for the first time Jinx didn't fear seeing his father

'Working so hard to undo all my plans. He looks ridiculous!'

Of course Jinx screwed outta there before his father could punish him. But he left his father a note, pinned on the pistol whipped guard.

Quote :
"THANKS - YOU MADE ME DAY DAD"

Signed with a happy face

But Jinx understood he was in for a world of trouble once his father came home. But he didn't care. He even ran to the Asylum, to his room above the lab. Walked in like he just return from a hard days work

'That was...that was fun.'

He waited for his father’s wrath but the professor ignored him. It drove Jinx crazy, sent him on a spree. A spree he called was a cry for some fucking attention

A spree of crimes all pointless, ruthless perfect. He broke into the zoo, the city spent millions to import Four elephants from Africa. Part of and international re-population plan.

Of the four elephants, one was found dead. The only male. He was to be introduced to the females the next day.

Then a downtown loft in the city of Arcview (Then not a total shit hole) He had an artist slash his entire showroom of paintings at knife-point. The two canvases left unmarred, the clown stole them for a father's day gift.

Then Arcview High school, he called in a bomb threat. Parents rush in from all over leaving their homes and offices empty and unguarded. Enough to fund the professors experiments for months

All seemed to fall on death ears and blind eyes. But really the professor was working on his greatest creation. All the time Jinx went out taunting and stealing to get his attention the professor was cooking something up, something to teach his only son a lesson!

He told me, it was that one night he realized he underestimated his father's skills

After a night on the town celebrating his new found freedom, and trying to drown out the feelings of neglect. He came stumbling into his room above the lab. Only this time The Professor was ready, he came out from the shadows and stuck his son with a substance that knocked out the prince

The Professor
You left me no choice!!! You act without a plan!

He tied him up and brought him to the lab. The professor created a series of shots all holding a new strained of Anti-Psychotics. Different, stronger strands that would never be approved by FDA

23 Different syringes all hung above a table, all ready to be injected into the Professor's lab rat ... his own son. A monster he created now had to be controlled or put down.

His father tied him to a chair, waiting for his son to awake. But I guess he was taking to long, because the Professor decided to beat him till he woke.

WHAM

A shot with a tire iron.

The Professor
'You always need a plan! Without one you go into things blind and get caught up like you are now!'

WHAM

Another shot to the face

The Professor
'WHY WON'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!!!'

He hit Jinx Over and over again, until Jinx spoke

'You're doing it all wrong father'

The professor almost shit himself before smirking at the remark

'If you were going for deformity you're using the wrong tools. If you were going for pain you're in all the wrong places. You just kept working and already broken Jaw. Just wear out your arm that way ... You know better daddy, theirs no concept of craft.'

The professor didn't say a word, just started laughing as he tossed the already tied up Jinx to a table. The syringes hanging above his head

The Professor
'You always have to put on a performance, and act ... your no better then a FUCKING CLOWN!!!!'

He pushed the button and each syringe implanted Jinx's face. Cutting through the flesh just like they were created to do, but there was something off, the syringes were pushing in to much chemicals. Panic rode the face of the professor, while laughter replaced Jinx's screaming from under the needles

The Professor
SHUT IT OFF ... HURRY!

He screamed at a pre-teen girl. A stunning looker even at that age. She rushed to a control panel and begun pounding on buttons, fear being displayed on her pretty little face

The machine stopped and pulled away from Jinx. Leaving a pale and disfigured man behind. A smile seemed like it was permanently etched on his face.

The Professor ran to his son feeling nothing but regret. He took one look at him and almost fell over. The Professor rushed to the girl, trying to shield her from the sight

What's a matter daddy?

The Professor dropped his head as he walked over to his son

The Professor
'You had to learn ... You had to ... you were ...You needed structure!'

'Water under the bridge, besides the intense burning and slight itch, I feel like a brand new ME!'

The Professor
'Your face is scared, probably for life'

'Needed a face-lift'

The little girl kept her hands over her eyes, shielding herself from the view. Jinx stumbled off the table and made his way to the girl

What's a matter sis?

She gave him no reply

Roxy, it's me ... your brother Jinx

The young Roxanne Reynolds took a hard look at Jinx before running to her father's side. Jinx nodded his head and begun laughing

'You two look like sad monkeys, I was just like you!'

He gave The Professor the finger

Sad saps, It took some strong medicine. To open these blues...You created a winner daddy, I highly recommended it two the both of yous.

Then the clown headed for the exit

'Poor Sickies'

Walking away from his father and his sister, walking away from his only slice of reality.

FaMiLy HiStOrY JINXNAME

If Hostyle would be so kind and shut the fuck up for a second, I might be able to address the “Crazy” son of a bitch. In case you missed the quotation marks there, I meant crazy in a not so insane meaning of the word. Hostyle has to realize it takes more then some face paint to make some one bat shit crazy. We all witnessed the kodac moment between Hostyle and his baby sister, a move that pretty much mulled any sort of claim he has to being crazy. Hostyle showed the world what his achillies heel is.

Family

I know what you’re thinking, and I have no attention of anal raping his new born child like it was a Vietnamese midget, nor do I have any plans on tit fucking his sister like Syco-Angel. Although can’t say both images aren’t stored inside the ol’ spank bank

Just because you live for hardcore, just because you take risks that some wouldn’t even dear to take after drinking a 5th of moonshine doesn’t make you crazy Hostyle, all it makes you is a poor man’s Mick Foley. If there is anyone who is nothing more then a gimmick, it’s you! After every event you wash off your cheap florescent face paint and go home and play family man as if your name was Ward Cleaver.

My paint doesn’t wash off.

I don’t get to go home to a picket white fence. I don’t get to play ‘Leave it to Beaver’

But if I was in your shoes, I would say the same thing. If we learned anything from your Live or Die match it’s the fact that you like to play hero, and up until now it’s worked for you. But this week Hostyle, you’re looking at your motherfucking kryptonite ready to drive you back to earth

Call me Doomsday and you can be Superman

Once you're across the ring from me, waiting on that bell to ring to start our match, you're going to look at me, and you're going to see the look in my eyes. It's the look that says I accept no excuses. It's the look that says my will, my ability, and me just being who I am is more than you're capable of handling. It's the look that let's you know that no matter how much you thought you were on a level playing field coming, you're in over your head. It's the look that let's you know that no matter how good you think you are, you're looking at your worse nightmares and fuck you if you don't like it. It's the look that let's you know that regardless of who you are, you're not the best wrestler that will ever live.

You're not me cock-tits.

And regardless of what you think, it doesn't matter where you've been, who you've faced, or what you've achieved. Once you step in my ring, you're in a whole different world, and no matter how crazy you might think you are....

You are not ready, for a sick bastard like myself

Slap on some more face paint, tap into your inner ultimate warrior, and get ready for some harsh bondage treatment come Battle Grounds. You'd like to believe you're something more than the next victim on Robbie Hart’s growing list, something more than what you really are, but when it's all said and done, you're a bad gimmick.

It’s hilarious, I took your only defense this week, and just tea-bagged it right down your throat.

Battle Grounds is right around the corner, Hostyle. All I want from you is five to ten good minutes of competition, and I'll pay you genuine respect by not autographing your forehead with a kiss from Sally.

I don't care if you fear me or not cockles wonder. I actually prefer it if you don't. It'll make pounding the Wicked Truth into your skull all the more entertaining for me.

Until are date

ToOtLeSsSs

Back to top Go down

FaMiLy HiStOrY
Page 1 of 1