Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A History of Insurgency

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

A History of Insurgency Empty
PostSubject: A History of Insurgency   A History of Insurgency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:46 pm

+
+
+
-The Match-
+
+
+
A History of Insurgents
+
+
+

Boston, Massachusetts

The TD Bank Garden

Just saying it gives me chills. I mean, when Chuck and I first came up with the idea we were
both pissed off and fed up with the never ending bullshit that seemed to be streaming out of Nick’s mouth. When Chuck first suggested the idea that the two of us should just say “fuck NLWF” and go form our own wrestling promotion, I thought for sure that he was just talking out of his ass. I never thought that we would actually get things rolling, never mind signing a TV deal and then organizing a roster full of the most talented individuals on the face of the planet. But here we are, one big happy family about to start our first show.

You know, the fact that our first show is emanating from Boston, Massachusetts and from the TD Bank Garden is almost poetic in a way. Think about it for a minute. I mean, Boston is the historic spot where the American Revolution kicked off. It was here in the bars and back rooms of Boston that the American colonists decided that enough was enough and that the dickhead named King Nick…I mean King George…needed to go. It was here in Boston that the American colonists first planned out the
path of their rebellion. It was here, in the state of Massachusetts, that the first battles of the American War of Independence were fought. And it was here in Massachusetts that “The Shot Heard ‘Round the World” was fired.

So the mere fact that the first ever show in Insurgency Wrestling Federation history is being held in Boston, Massachusetts just makes a lot of sense. Because it will be in Boston…it will be in Massachusetts…that a rebellion begins. It will be in Boston that the Insurgents that make up this proud and fledgling federation show the world just what it is that IWF is going to bring to the table. We Insurgents will cast off the shackles that have been forced upon us for so long by previous owners in other companies. We will show the world just what it is that we can do when we are set free from limitations and don’t have to cater to some self-obsessed ETA. WE WILL FIRE OUR OWN SHOT HEARD ‘ROUND THE WORLD!

The TD Garden is an amazing place for the Phoenix that is IWF to rise from the ashes. It will be this show held at the garden that will help IWF to rise and grow from the ashes from whence we came. The TD Bank Garden shall act as IWF’s own private garden…and IWF shall bloom and become the strongest and tallest tree that the forest known as the professional wrestling world has ever seen!

Not only shall IWF have a legendary night…but Boston’s favorite son shall have a legendary night as well. I am undefeated when fighting in my home city. My winning record is completely unblemished when I am fighting at home in front of my fans. Not only that, but I am destined to have a legendary night because I am facing an opponent who, despite the short amount of time she has been in the wrestling game, has seemingly made a name for herself. I am. Of course, referring to the first ever Female NLWF World Heavyweight Champion. The first competitor to ever win two triple cage battle royal matches in one night BACK TO BACK!

Loca Rocsi

Loca, you’ve done things that no one expected you, or anyone else for that matter, to accomplish in a million years. You managed to sky rocket up from a rookie to the first ever female NLWF World Heavyweight Champion. Not only that, but after being stripped of the title you just won, you went on to win the Ultimate Glory Battle Royal!

Wait…

You were stripped of the World Heavyweight Title? What kind of an ass hole would do such a thing? Who would want to become champion so badly that he would be willing to endure the hatred of thousands of fans in attendance and millions of fans watching around the globe? What kind of a person would willingly fight tooth and nail in a match, only to quote some obscure rule that manages to strip the current champion and have the title awarded to him instead?

Oh wait….that was me Razz

I have made it no secret: I will do ANYTHING to win. I don’t pretend that I am some saint that
only plays by the rules and who gets along with everyone. I don’t claim to be some guy who stays within the confines of the acceptable and who doesn’t ruffle any feathers. I am a shark Loca…I am a predator…I am someone who gladly causes a little bit of chaos as long as it gets results. I am the man who will gladly introduce a little insanity if it means that, in the end, I will walk out with a title.

Your title win at Ultimate Glory was a hard fought battle. You pushed me to the very edge and then even beyond it. You managed to escape the triple cage with the World Heavyweight Title in your possession, you held the title aloft as the announcer announced you as the first ever female NLWF World Champion. Your name went down in the history books of a federation that now lies in ashes…you were on top of the world…

And then I brought you crashing down

Your story was lmost like some kind of a fairytale Loca. You used to be a stripper but then
you decided that enough was enough. You worked hard and dedicated yourself and, when you thought you were in peak condition, you reached out to a friend of yours and asked him to pull some strings for you to get you a shot at the big leagues. Once in NLWF, you slummed around the lower card with that pathetic stoner Flex for a while before beginning your meteoric rise to the top…but see, at Ultimate Glory, I took that fairytale and exposed it to the world for what it truly is…

A farce

There is no such thing as a fairytale ending Loca. The pretty Puerto Rican Princess had her night and hopes ruined by the big bad Beast of South Boston. At the end of the night, the bad guy walked out with the title while your name went into the history books of a forgotten federation three times:

-First female/competitor to win the Ultimate Glory Battle Royal
-First ever Female NLWF World Heavyweight Champion
-Shortest reigning NLWF World Heavyweight Champion in NLWF history

RYAN APOLLOS HAD A LONGER TITLE REIGN THAN YOU DID!

But this is a new federation…a chance for a fresh start. This is your big chance to prove to the
world that your title win wasn’t a fluke Loca. This is your big shot to prove to the world that the fairytale career of Loca Rocsi is still on the rise!

Wait…

WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU ABOUT FAIRY TALES?!

There won’t be any fairytale endings in Boston for you Loca! There won’t be any redemption for you…there will be only disappointment. I will bring to the fight to you like nothing you have ever experienced in your entire life Loca. I don’t give a shit that you are a woman…in my eyes, I only see another obstacle that stands in my way on the path to immortality. I only see you as another competitor, another victim brought before me as a sacrifice, given in the hopes that maybe I will stem the coming bloodbath. I won’t back down from this challenge Loca.

IWF will have a legendary night. The fans of Boston will go home and relive the things they see over and over again for the rest of their lives. They will go forth into the world and tell their friends and family what they have witnessed at Battle Grounds. Their friends and family will then start tuning in each and every week to IWF to see the Insurgents do battle with each other.

And those fans who are lucky enough to buy Demolition Day will see history being made right before their very eyes. They will witness Corey Casey being crowned the first ever Insurgency Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Champion.

But all of this will only come to pass once I have dealt with you Loca.

Prepare for a war…
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

A History of Insurgency
Page 1 of 1