Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Death Row Empty
PostSubject: Death Row   Death Row I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Same shit, different day.

These beds ain’t meant for resting or sleeping. They’re made to make you as fucking uncomfortable as possible.

That’s the thing about death row, there’s nothing about it that’s sposed to make you want to be here.

Doesn’t bother me at all though.

3 squares, a shower, and all the smokes I care to toke.

Only time I get pissed is days like today when they forget me at yard time.

Hey you fucks gonna let me out of here or what?

Nothing

God damn it.

I bet that I’m the last one here too.

Hey Jonesy. You in here?

Nope.

Fuck them.

Oh well, I can just sleep in a little bit later today.

Ain’t like I’ve got anything else to do today anyways.

I’ve just got a little bit longer in here until the trial is over.

The trial’s been going on for almost a year, I’ve been here on death row ever since they booked me.

Serving time for someone I didn’t even fucking kill, imagine that.

Some justice system, huh?

The prosecuting lawyer is just pissed cause I fucked his bitch.

I’m pretty damn good, but I’ve never fucked anybody to death.

But, one murder’s not the only thing I’m being tried for.

I’m being tried for the other 7 murders I committed.

Somehow, there was evidence linking me with the lawyer’s wife’s murder. Even though I was in the completely opposite side of town in the middle of the fucking ring, on camera even.

But that doesn’t matter. They just wanted to find somebody to pin the murders on.

The evidence they found at the other murders weren’t even things I used to kill those fucks.

Oh well, I had fun while it lasted out there.

There’s those Christians out there saying I deserve to rot in hell for what I’ve done.

Funny. I already thought we were living in it.

Well, my life at least.

Both parents died when I was 6, so I had to live with my strict, crazy ass grandma.

I got kicked out of school by 16.

For some reason they took the three kids’ sides that I put in the hospital. Even though it was their fault, calling me Freakzilla.

High school ain’t no place for someone over 7 foot tall.

You know what is?

Show biz.

I started in the Dark Carnival in north Detroit.

The Ringmaster met me in a bar. Yeah, I was in a bar at 16. When you have a full beard and stand about 2-3 feet taller than the bouncer, they seem to not ask for an I.D.

Anyways, he mentioned that I’d have to start at the bottom, but he could work me up to the top eventually in just a few years.

You see, the Ringmaster had a vision, one that was coming into place very quickly.

He had two guys to thank for taking it mainstream, Jay and Shaggy.

They made the Dark Carnival popular, added in some of their own shit, but brought us even more dough rolling in.

It’s about time for a cigarette.

Anybody care if I smoke?

Didn’t think so.

Anyways, I started out in the House of Horrors. I was one of the most popular exhibits.

The Ringmaster made me start wearing this wicked clown mask and shit, but it worked pretty good. All I had to do was sit there and be scary.

I was one of the Amazing Jeckel Brothers. I played Jack Jeckel, the giant. The other brothers ain’t important.

I only had to play a sideshow for about six months, then I became the Great Milenko of the House of Horrors.

Pretty much, one of the seconds in command to the Ringmaster.

That’s probably about at the time of the first murder. I’ll talk about that later.

After I played that for a while, and after I killed about 4 or 5 people, I decided I needed a change in scenery.

Jay and Shaggy had been begging me to come down to JCW, Juggalo Championship Wrestling, for years now. So I decided to finally give it a try.

It paid the bills. That was about it.

It got me some popularity too, which in turned got me laid. A lot.

You know, bitches are stupid. In high school I was a freak to them, they’d never turn their pretty little fucked faces in my direction, but when I’m famous every bitch I see wants some.

As for the bitch I’m doing time for, we fucked for about 6 months before her pansy ass husband found out.

I can still remember the very minute he found out, he walked in on me pounding the shit out of her.

He thought it was rape at first, then he heard her enjoying it.

Apparently he didn’t know how much she liked it rough.

Pretty sad when another man has to show you how your bitch likes it.

Ha ha ha, oh god damn. YOU FUCKS FORGET ABOUT ME OR SOMETHING?!

Obviously.

It wasn’t even a month later that I was getting arrested for attempted murder, and 7 counts of homicide.

Now I know for a fact, I left no trail at all behind me on the other 7, but I also know I didn’t try to kill his bitch.

He’s just pissed cuz I fuck her better than he does.

For 6 years they’ve been trying to find the carnival killer, then when this popped up with a similar style of killing, that’s all it took.

But, they dumbass didn’t study me carefully enough, I never gag my victims with a sock.

But he slipped into a venue where JCW was at and stole one of my fucking socks.

That or he was doing laundry and found one that I had left after giving his wife what she wanted.

I just heard the cell block door open.

It’s about fucking time!

You know the routine Repper. Turn around and put your hands behind your back.

Yeah, yeah.

I do the usual. This guys one of the new ones, he’s still pretty shaky around us death row guys.

Let’s see how jumpy he is. All I got to do is grab his hand when he puts the cuffs on.

FUCK! SHIT! GOD DAMN IT QUIT IT.

Hahaha, you fucking pussy. That’s hilarious. Don’t worry, have I ever hit a guard?

Not that I know of.

Exactly. Hurry the fuck up.

Go sit on the bench, and I’ll put your shackles on.

You know it’s pretty funny. Nobody else on death row gets this much jewelry on them when they’re being transported. I guess when you’re 7 foot 3 and 350 plus you kinda scare the shit out of people just by pretense.

This guy’s shaking so bad he barely got the legs fastened.

He’ll be fine in a few months, after he watches his first shanking, or has to shoot someone.

Now we’re walking towards the yard.

We’ve got some time to kill.

So, where you from kid?

Shut the fuck up, Repper. Just keep walking.

Oh hell no.

I stop walking right here.

What the fuck are you doing?! Keep going, now!

You know, you trying to be tough just don’t cut it. Your little pansy ass is too shaky and your voice cracks. I asked you a fucking question, I want a fucking answer.

Haha. He’s scared shitless, frozen solid.

Trenton.

Trenton? Trenton in Jersey?

Yeah.

The fuck you doing out here?

Wife had to fucking transfer for her job. I took a pay cut transferring here.

And you didn’t tell that bitch to suck your nuts and shut the fuck up?

Haha. I wish.

See, I’m easy to get along with. I’ve told you all time and time again, I’m innocent. It’s just a matter of time till I’m out of here.

Well, you might get lucky today, you’re going to the warden right now instead of the yard.

Well god damn, I ain’t seen the warden in a couple of weeks. I must have pissed him off again.

This is different, usually only time you see the warden is when you piss him off or you’ve got trial or getting out.

I’ve been good past few days, and the trial isn’t for a couple more weeks. Interesting.

This kid is ridiculous, he even knocks on the warden’s office door.

What?! Come in!

For a man under 6 foot and about 4 foot wide, the warden’s pretty intimidating to these guards.

He’s just pissed off cause he’s so fat he can’t see his dick no more.

I brought Repper to you, sir.

Alright, get those cuffs and shackles off him, god damn it.

Warden?

Did I stutter god damn it? Get them the fuck off now!

You heard the man.

You shut the fuck up, Repper.

Just to piss him off, I made the zipping symbol over my mouth once those cuffs and shackles were gone.

Jack T. Repper. Convicted of one count Attempted murder, seven counts homicide.
Criminal background, a few DUIs, violence charges.
I can’t fucking stand you, Repper.
You know why?

Why’s that, Warden?

Shut the fuck up! I can’t stand you, cause guys like you think the world owe them something. Like they’re untouchable. I know for a fact you did it. All of it. You killed those seven people, and you tried to kill that lawyer’s wife.
But I can’t keep you in here any longer.

What?

God damn it! You’re free to go. They arrested that lawyer today for fabricating evidence on all 8 counts that you were convicted for. You’re a free man, for now. Now get your shit and get the fuck out of my prison you son of a bitch.

I’ll miss you too, Warden.

Well, I’m a free man again. First thing I’m going to do, is go buy some weed and liquor and fuck some bitch.

All the way through the cell block, the guys left inside were giving me applause and some were just cussing me out for getting out so easy.

Fuck them.

After I gathered up all my belongings, I didn’t waste any time going for the door.

I took a step outside the gate of the prison and just took a deep breath.

Time to go fuck some more shit up.

YO JACKYL!

I turn around to see Trey, one of the very few friends I made while in the pin.

You still owe me that boxing match you fucker. Now how we going to get this done with you out there?

I’ll probably be back in a few weeks, you know me.

And with that, he turned around and went back to what he was doing. That was his way of telling me good luck, and to wreck something up for him.

Now all I had to do was face the press that seemed to never end.

They came at me like a pack of rabid dogs shoving microphones and cameras in my face.
I could barely get a chance to speak for each one of them screaming and going on.

ALRIGHT, HOLD UP. Which one of you is from channel 7?

Reporter: I am

Alright, I’ll talk to you. Just because you have the hottest news anchor in the states. Get at your questions.

Reporter: Mr. Repper, what do you have to say about ALL charges being dropped and the Attorney Ed Vanderpool being arrested for fabricating evidence?

Serves the fucker right! Oh, wait. Is this live? My bad. Anyways, it feels great to be out again. I told each of you week in and week out during the trials that I didn’t do it. But now, you see that it was just a jealous husband who did me in.

Reporter: So Mr. Repper, was there a history between you and Mrs. Vanderpool?[/color]

Please, call me Jackyl. And you could say that. Truth be known, the Vanderpools were going through a very rough divorce, in which Mr. Vanderpool was refusing to sign the papers, and putting Brittany through a very emotionally and physically abusive period, as you can tell by her being in the hospital. I do wish to take this time to apologize to Brittany for anything that I may have caused for harm to come her direction.

I also would like to apologize to the families of the seven victims of the Carnival murders. Even though, I had no part to do with that whatsoever. I plan on returning to my career as a professional wrestler. And 10% of any profit I earn from doing so will be put into a fund for a foundation to help these 7 families.

And last but not least. During my time here in this prison, I have rekindled my relationship with Christ and became a born-again Christian. With that being said, I do not hate or hold anything against any of the witnesses that testified against me in the cases, or Mr. Vanderpool himself. I will pray for each of you.
Now, if you will excuse me I have a lot of people I would like to see once again, thank you for your time and God bless!

Complete

Utter

Bull Shit

Every, single, word.

But that should be enough to get me back in the public eye and have quite a few good wrestling promotions calling me.

Hell, I’ll be on every news channel and program on TV.

Fucking right.

====================================================================

Freedom.

Tastes as sweet as it sounds.

Hell, I feel like Martin Luther King, Jr or something.

I did exactly as I said I would, got high, drunk, and laid. Been doing it all at least once a day since then.

I’ve been out for 5 months now, and still haven’t got anything against me yet. I haven’t even done anything illegal yet either.

Except the weed.

And the hookers.

Who’s keeping score though?

There’s been plenty of wrestling joints hitting up my phone.

Especially the boys back in JCW. I see Jay and Shaggy quite often, but they know I’m going where the money is.

That’s how I ended up finding IWF.

Not going to name any names, but the man that called me said they were needing some new faces.

Especially a big man like me.

They’ve all watched the news and the specials on the TV about my trial, hell, I’ve even got my own cult following going.

People are calling me the modern day O.J.

Anyways, the guy from IWF that called me said they were trying to usher in a new era of wrestling.

They’ve got two guys there that have already long established themselves as monsters in the business, but those two guys are getting pretty old.

The one that called me said he needed a new monster. Someone he knew he could depend on to just come in and turn the wrestling world upside down.

And if need be, take out the two big bad monsters they’ve got behind the barn and finally put em down, since it’s way past their prime.

Besides them, it seems like there’s half of the roster divided. Looks like to me they’ve got the New Wave against the Old Generation.

I gives no fuck either way.

I’m just going in and tearing shit up like I know how to do.

That’s why we decided it be best that I debut in this Path to Valhalla match. That way when I win, everyone knows that I am a force to be reckoned with, and nobody is going to fuck with me.

I mean, they could have at least gave me some competition though in this match.

I mean hell, half of these guys I haven’t even seen in weeks. The other half are just the rejects from the Full Throttle competition, and the rest I’ve not even heard of.

There might be two guys in that match that might make me break a sweat, even then I doubt it.

You see, I’m not just the average giant around here.

I’m going to give everybody with a title and a hall of fame ring something to sweat about.

I don’t just get in the ring to win, I get in there to end careers.

I get in there to destroy the opposition and get rid of them while I’m at it.

If I take everybody out along the way, then I’ll be right there at the top, just waiting to shoot down whoever else thinks they’ve got it and steps up to the plate.

Sad thing is, I don’t miss when I step up to the plate.

That’s not sad for me, but it is for all of you.

Just think about it, you can believe in all the hype that you want.

You can believe in this new age of wrestling and all that Natural Law bullshit.

You can believe that the old dogs still got some fight left in them, but they’re getting so old that it’s a chore for them to even take a piss anymore.

You can believe in the hype of our little pretty boy playing champion right now, but first time somebody steps up to bang up that pretty little face you know his fire’s going to burn out really quick.

That last part right there I can say about just about everyone on this roster.

It’s not going to be a hard ride to the top, its not even going to be a long one.

You just wait and see when I become the quickest superstar to earn a world title in this federation’s history on only my second match.

Stick around, the fun’s only just getting started.

Back to top Go down

Death Row
Page 1 of 1