Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someday It Will Be The Death Of Me.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Someday It Will Be The Death Of Me..... Empty
PostSubject: Someday It Will Be The Death Of Me.....   Someday It Will Be The Death Of Me..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:43 pm

....Every time I think I have a leg up....Every time I think I am going places....Something blows up in my face. I was on top of the world, High Impact Champ and right hand man to the dude that had the IWF in the palm of his hand. But, as usual shit hit hte fan and I got handed the deadman's hand....Aces and eights, or in my case a loss to the lil fucking leprechuan and then news I may lose my spot at FTA if Young can beat me at Battle Grounds...Yippee Ki Ya Mother Fucker Indeed.....

....I had decided to head back to Knoxville for a few days when I heard that BG was going to be in Indy this week. I hadn't been back in awhile and the Rusty Nail remodel should be finished by now and earning daddy a lil scratch. I had a bad feeling about the crew when I hired them on though, something just didn't seem right. I pulled up to the bar on my Harley and as I took off my shades I was shocked when I saw a partial finished roadhouse sprawling in front of me. The foreman on site must have heard my bike pull up on the gravel because before I could get a boot planted on terra firma, the little weasel was running down the drive way looking like a scolded dog.

Foreman: Mr. Van Rose, we ah weren't expecting a visit....You should have called.

VVR: What?? Would a phone call from me sounding all pissy and shit thrown you lazy ass wet backs back on schedule? I doubt it, it looks like you have been taking liberties with my substantial cash payment to the crew Rodrigo, where the hell did my money go you dirty lil mother fucker? Did you drink it all up in tequila.....

Rodrigo: No Mr. Van Rose, you don't understand....This group of thugs came through every other day for a month demanding protection money to keep everything in good repair and if we didn't pay they said they would burn it down again....Well we had money for the build but not much extra right??

....I cracked my neck anger seeping into my eyes making them red over like usual.....

VVR: Yes Rodrigo....Go on....

Rodrigo: But these bendehoes kept coming and kept coming and every week the would wreck this here or that making what we had done useless, so finally I paid them. Things went well for a week but then one nighgt I got a perimeter alarm alert and the place was on fore and three of my crew wasstrung up inside.....Bad Mojo boss, we allmost packed it in right there and left.....But we made do with what we had...That is why we are so far behind.....

VVR: Who were these men Rodrigo....Did they leave anything behind that showed like a gang tag or anything.....

Rodrigo: Better than that amigo, the gave me this to give to YOU specifically when you came back...They said you would know what it meant....

....The little Mexican handed me a card, on the card was a wolf with long fangs. It was the calling card of that damn gang that burned down the Nail in the first place....It was time fro some fucking pay back. I went in the manager's trailer and unlocked my gun safe pulling down the two 308's and loading them up. Rodrigo on a panic was babbling in Mexican about God and the Devil.....

VVR: This doesn't concern God or Ol Scratch pal, this is between me and some dirty mother fucking wolves....I don't expect you to understand old friend, I will be back.

....I revved the bike and tore off like a bat out of hell. It was readily apparent that El Segundo will never ever leave me in peace. These fuckers are gonna follow me to my grave.....

[TO BE CONTINUED]
Back to top Go down

Someday It Will Be The Death Of Me.....
Page 1 of 1