Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Till death do us part.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Till death do us part. Empty
PostSubject: Till death do us part.   Till death do us part. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Till death do us part. 1289518317316_f

Chapter 1: Take one for the team.

After our victory over the guys at the IWF vs. WEW war, me and Hostyle went into this match brimming with confidence. I knew Hostyle was fired up about this matchup and so was I however I couldn’t help but feel uneasy. This would be the 2nd time now I would take on the champ Shark even though it's a tag match regardless I could feel my blood running fast. Hostyle was like a tank during the fight, just taking it to both of them while I sat back and watched. At one point it seemed that victory was at hand but then disaster stuck, seemed Syco-Angel somehow managed to break into Jones's locker room and abduct her sister while he made the mistake of letting Shark go. Shark wasted no time and nailed him with the Swag Out but amazedly Jones was still up and so he nailed another one just to make sure he was out. Lucky for me I was able to tag myself in before he fell to the floor.

I immediately put my plan into action: Keep both feet on the mat and don't go for any high flying moves unless you can hit him. I went with the power game and it proved to be an effective tactic, I was able to keep Shark down until he swung wildly and somehow connected with the Swag Out. I never even saw it coming, one minute I had the upper hand and then next I knew BAM! I was down but I wasn’t completely out, I was down long enough for Shark to get the win thereby ending my undefeated tag team record. 5 straight wins I had a good run; it was a hella lot better than my other tag records in previous federations.

Still though that makes it 2 and 0 between me and Shark and with Isolation just a mere few weeks away, that's not a good thing. I mean I know I've been on a bit of a slump lately, I've lost to Cody and Ryan, I redeemed myself with a tag win during the fed war but now after losing the champ a 2nd time in a row that tends to make the mind wonder: What will it take to beat this guy? And the thing that really gets me is that I was doing so well against Shark, I was able to overpower him and keep him down which is something not many people can do. All it took to change that around with one right hook, amazing how that works.

I just gotta somehow find a way to get around that damn right hook of Shark. I mean that's his main weapon and he knows how to use it well. Thankfully I found a way to keep him off balance but I can't just depend on using pure power alone to defeat him. Submissions I can throw out the window and again I can't rely to much on my high flying arsenal either. So that leaves me with three remaining options: Either use the power game and overwhelm him, or use my speed, or just say fuck it and go all out with weapons.

Then came the idea: Why not use all three together?

I mean I'm fast on my feet and unlike Corey I'm much more level headed so him trying to get me angry won't really work very well. So many ideas, so much to think about.....

But I'll have plenty of time for planning later, right now me and Hostyle need to find out how Syco was able to get inside Jones's locker room. After all, the door was locked and plus his best friend Cassidy Clay was there guarding her. We ran backstage not too long after our match. We were still banged up from Shark's rage attack but I don't think Jones cared at this point; his baby sister is in danger.

Hostyle sprinted forward but I kept at my pace, I knew I would catch up to him soon enough. As I made my way through the hallway I could hear the sounds of metal banging and stuff being thrown around which tells me I must be getting close. I arrived just in time to see Cassidy Clay backed against the wall and Jones standing outside the HHR locker room, his face a dark shadow and his eyes filled with anger and rage. I looked at Clay then back at Jones, it was time for me to step in and try to be the peace maker here: Last thing we need right now is the security coming in and getting the wrong idea.

Yuko Isuma: Alright what the hell happened Clay? You said you would watch Jones's sister.

Cassidy Clay: Dude he knocked on the door, I didn't answer it but the fucker blindsided me.

Yuko Isuma: You didn't try fighting back?

Cassidy Clay: I ran at him as he barged in, but I slipped and he blindsided me. Look I'm really sorry man, I tried to save her.

I looked at him from head to toe, he didn't seem to have so much as a scratch on him. I know Syco-Angel very well; He's not one to leave those who get in his way unscathed. I was not convinced by this guy's story and I had a feeling he wasn’t telling us everything. However I knew there was no point in trying to ask any more questions. Hostyle is a massive emotional wreck; I felt it would be best if I just left him alone for awhile.

Chapter 2: Friends no matter what.

I and Duke were walking just outside the IWF building; it's funny that only a few weeks ago me and Duke were just friends walking side by side. Now we're more than that, we are official IWF athletes both me and him and it was nice that Duke was able to get his 1st win on his very first match even. The guy was just full of energy from the time I arrived backstage to meet him to us walking down the parking lot to the ride towards the airport. I just shook my head and smiled at Duke's enthusiasm, I've never seen him this happy before it's like he won the million dollar lottery or something.

Duke Dice: Man oh man I can't believe I won my very first match Yuko! I had to confess dude, I was freaking out when I stepped into that ring I mean we're talking legit Goosebumps here! When I saw who I was fighting, I felt like my heart would burst right out of my chest. All I could think of was: How the hell am I going to beat this guy?

Yuko Isuma: It's natural for someone especially a guy who's just entered the business for the first time ever to feel some form of nervousness. I guess those lessons I taught really helped didn't they?

Before I knew it, he wrapped his arms and hugged my head like a true friend would. I would casually pull my head underneath his armpit and slip out of his grip.

Duke Dice: Thanks man, thank you for giving me this opportunity. I really owe you big time Yuko I mean if you hadn’t been there for me........I.........I don't know what I would do. I guess I would still working at my old job.

Yuko Isuma: Do you miss your old job?

Duke Dice: *scoffs* Fuck no I don't! Personally I couldn’t be anymore happier to say goodbye to that god awful place for good!

Yuko Isuma: So what will you do now that you’re an official athlete?

Duke then stopped in his tracks and I would do the same, I could tell just from his stance that he had something to say to me and from the way he's got his head down I can tell it's very important and that he's trying to think of the best to way to break it to me.

Duke Dice: Yuko.......I've been thinking about this for some time now. I've told Mira about it to and she seemed to like the idea.

Yuko Isuma: What is it?

Duke Dice: Well........see..........don't take this the wrong way man but.........we're thinking about moving to Los Angeles sometime this week.

That got my attention, Duke Dice moving from the neighborhood? I wonder what Brian would think about that and me well......I didn't really know how to react to this.

Yuko Isuma: Any real reason why?

Duke Dice: Well ok I'm stretching the truth a bit here; we're not really moving to Los Angeles but rather will be spending a couple of weeks there.

Well that's a relief, for a moment I thought Duke litterly lost his marbles but that still doesn’t answer my question.

Yuko Isuma: Why though?

Duke Dice: Well ok two reasons, one is that she's got some relatives living there right now that she would like me to meet. Reason number two is I'm in dire need of a vacation.

That put a smile on my face, I suppose Duke has earned it after all he's been working at his job for years and from what he's told me they almost never gave him any time off aside from certain days and weekends depending on his schedule. Even though he's just jumped to being a wrestler working for IWF, I'm sure they can let him slide with taking some time off.

Yuko Isuma: Well if you want I can ask Brandon to not book you for a couple of weeks. I'll just tell him your visiting relatives, wouldn’t be far from the truth.

Duke Dice: You do that man? Thanks again Yuko, it's really great to have someone like you around.

Yuko Isuma: Hey that's what friends are for right? We stick with each through thick and thin and help each other overcome the odds. I can only hope that this new gig at IWF won't change that.

Duke Dice: Not at all Yuko, no matter what happens; we'll be best friends for life.

Yuko Isuma: For life.

We then shared a brotherly like hand shake and patted each other on the shoulder. I'm glad to have someone like Duke around to lighten the mood; he's always got a cheerful personality around him. We're like blood brothers almost, I mean sure we tend to go overboard and cause some minor trouble for the sake of fun but in truth, we are good people at heart.

No sooner have we had this emotional moment then we finally arrived at my car. I took the driver's side and Duke took the passenger seat. The drive to the airport was calm and really quiet, I guess there really isn’t anything to say really. Me and Duke two young guns now making waves at IWF and Hostyle just tearing shit up like I knew he would. It really sucked that we lost though and I couldn’t help but think that it was mainly my fault. I mean I had Shark right I wanted him but once again I got hit with that right hook of his and 3 seconds later it was over. I want to make up for that and to this end I vowed to help Hostyle in every way I can. He's a friend just like Duke and right now he's needs me more than ever because his sister is being held up by a 9 foot 800 pound monster who I know very well. I've fought against this behemoth before and I know how he works. I just hope that he's not doing anything to her outside of holding her against her will. But with a mind like Syco's there's no telling what he's thinking.

We arrived at the airport and entered the building, I already knew that by the time I get back home it will be late and when I wake up the next morning I will not want to do anything. Thankfully me and Kurumi have already set up a date on Friday. It's been some time since she and I did anything together and I didn't want her to feel like I'm neglecting her or anything. It's just that this has been a wild couple of weeks for me and Isolation is getting closer and closer with each passing day. Still I can't just forget my social life, I know I have a huge chance at the Heavyweight title and an even bigger challenge in the form of James Shark. Right now the best thing I can do is prepare and train myself for the coming showdown. It's going to happen, there is no if ands or buts about it, me and James Shark will be fighting again and this time there can't be any excuses because this one is for all the bragging rights.

Those were my thoughts as I took my seat onboard the plane while I could hear the sound of the engines running while the plane was set for takeoff. I noticed Duke tipping his hat forward covering his eyes as he leaned on his chair and went to sleep, I would follow suit once we got airborne.

Chapter 3: Tired puppy.

Date: May 14th, 2012.
Time: Unknown.

Me and Duke drove his car back to our homes, he would drop me off at my place first but before I could get out I felt the need to ask him something.

Yuko Isuma: So Duke when exactly are you supposed to be going on this vacation with your girlfriend?

Duke Dice: She said we would be leaving at Friday early; we'll be packing our things late Thursday so that we can get on the road then. I should be back around the 8th of June at the latest.

Yuko Isuma: So one week after Isolation then........

Duke Dice: What?

Yuko Isuma: IWF's PPV Isolation will be held at the 27th, which means you'll be back just in time for the following Battlegrounds.

Duke Dice: Yeah I guess that's what the game plan is for me anyway; well I'll be seeing you around man maybe we can hang out before I go on my vacation.

Yuko Isuma: If you need the company, you know where to find me.

Duke Dice: See ya man, don't forget your stuff.

I opened the car door and closed it behind me; I heard the sound of his back trunk opening allowing me to get my stuff out of there before closing it back up and patting the rear side of his car. He would drive off as I hoisted my luggage inside the house dropping everything in the living room. Once I relieved myself of that burden, I walked upstairs to my bedroom and just collapsed on the bed. Needless to say I was beyond tired.

Chapter 4: Till death do us part.

Date: May 18th, 2012.
Time: 6:46 P.M

The days just flew by like nothing, me Duke and Brian spent most of those days with the girls. After Thursday hit me and Brian helped Duke with his luggage and we arrived early Friday to see him off. We all waved goodbye as Duke and Mira drove away from the area and vanish into the morning overcast. Me and Brian took a stroll around the sidewalk while the others went back to their homes. We on the other hand though didn't wanna go back home yet.......it just felt weird now with only the two us here. Duke won't be back for awhile and now I have to wonder what I and Brian are going to do with him gone. I don’t know what as long as it doesn’t involve going into the club ever again; if Brian ever decides to get drunk again I'm just gonna leave him there. The guy is out of his mind if he thinks I'm going to carry his ass back to his house again, no thanks.

Brian Pitcher: So Duke is gone.......I miss him already.

Yuko Isuma: Oh get over it already; he needs this more than either of us ok?

Brian Pitcher: It's just that it feels strange to be hanging around without Duke. I mean I don't know anyone else around this place aside from you.

Yuko Isuma: Well then I got three words for you: Make new friends. Duke deserves a vacation and plus he needs to spend time with his girl and speaking of spending time with your girl..............

I then smacked Brian's back and grinned from ear to ear, he just looked at me like he has no idea why I'm acting like this right now.

Yuko Isuma: I got a date with the most beautiful angel the heavens could send me, so if you'll pardon me.

I then turned to walk away before he called out to me.

Brian Pitcher: What the hell am I going to do!?

Yuko Isuma: I don’t know, go web surfing, read a book or spend time with your girl man. You got a brain dude, use it!

With that I ran back home and got ready for me date with Kurumi. I put on my best dress shirt, my best pants and had my wallet attached to a chain which I kept in my zipped up pocket. I had my hair groomed nicely, my teeth were thoroughly brushed. I even added some mint flavor mouth wash just to be safe and if that doesn’t help then there always my trusty minty fresh chewing gum! I looked so suave in my attire as I admired myself in the mirror making sure there was nothing amiss. Once I was done posing, I grabbed my comb and walked outside grabbing my black leather jacket on the way. I put it on as the night air rushed though sending a comforting chill down my spine. I just smiled and took my car driving over to Kurumi's house honking the horn as I pulled up in her driveway. She arrived looking gorgeous as ever wearing a crimson red satire dress that reached all the way to her ankles. The sleeves barely hang over her shoulders showing just a fair amount of skin while still being modestly appropriate. Her smile just warmed my heart as she greeted me from the passenger side. I noticed she was wearing matching high heels with ankle length socks. She sat down and buckled herself as she leaned in to kiss me; I returned the kiss and drove off into the night.

Kurumi: I'm really happy that you and I are spending time together, it's be hard for me because of the federation I'm in right now?

Yuko Isuma: You mean that woman federation you signed with a few months ago?

Kurumi: That's right, I've been doing very great, been racking up so wins there. I'm actually now the number one contender for the biggest belt they have right now.

Yuko Isuma: Really? That's great news.

Kurumi: Yeah the champion is a wonderful athlete, she's so giving to her fans, it's a personal honor that I would be facing her for the title.

Yuko Isuma: When is this bout going to take place?

Kurumi: Next week on Friday, wanna come?

I thought about it but then I remembered: I have a huge match that week.

Yuko Isuma: I'm really sorry but I can't, I got a huge match next week.

Kurumi: Is that so?

Yuko Isuma: Yeah I'm cashing in my briefcase at Isolation for James Shark's Heavyweight title. This will be my second time I will be fighting for this belt and I can't mess it up.

Kurumi: Yuko........I'm proud of you, you've worked so hard, and you have fought the odds and won. I know you'll win this match.

Yuko Isuma: Thanks Kurumi, I'm proud of you too, it just sucks that you couldn’t have that kind of success in IWF you would be up there with the likes of Anna Stone.

She was silent for a few brief moments, I guess me bringing up her attempt at IWF still left a bitter taste in her mouth. I should have just kept my mouth shut.

Kurumi: Let’s not talk about now Yuko, let’s just enjoy this night while we can.

So we drove on without another word and came to this nice restaurant downtown. The place was built like a 5 star restaurant: waiters carrying huge trays full of all kinds of food, the carpet floors a nice black soft fabric, the silverware looks like its litterly made out of pure silver and gold. The plates look spotless with a shine so clear you can even see your own reflection from it. It was a great place and we loved every moment of it. We sat down, placed our order and once the food came we just chow down like a true couple would. Once we were done, I paid the tab plus tip and got my jacket from around the chair before heading outside to stretch my legs. Kurumi would follow me soon after, we walked around the for a bit before we headed towards the car and drove off into the city. As we did I turned to Kurumi, thinking about what I should say to her.

Yuko Isuma: Well that was great wasn’t it?

Kurumi: Yeah I really hope we can do this more often.

Yuko Isuma: Hey we can do this as often as you like, I aim to please my dear.

Kurumi: You’re so nice to me Yuko, that's why I love you.

Yuko Isuma: You know it babe. Razz

Kurumi: *amused* Getting a little flirty today huh?

Yuko Isuma: Well I-

I didn't even have time to finish my sentence as I felt a sudden force just knock me on my side. Pain started shooting through my head and my vision became blurry. Sounds were becoming distorted and it felt like a record being slowed down while it's playing. I tried to move but my body won't listen to me, I couldn’t see anything my vision was fading fast and before I knew it I drifting into darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down

Till death do us part.
Page 1 of 1