Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson Empty
PostSubject: Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson   Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:52 pm

I
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Bull

Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Death Forest   Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:15 am

Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson Parental
Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson Bullsmind_zps42805ad4

~Welcome to the wind swept plains of pandemonium, otherwise known as the mind of Corey Bull. The child of 8 and the dragon stand side by head, the dragons tooth dwarfing the boy. But one can feel that the strength here comes from the child. His presence, the look in his eye, and the smile on his face all make one feel as if he is sizing them up for dinner. Currently, all sorts of topless female wrestlers are walking amongst the cabinets. Some are searching through them, others are collecting files. The dragon, the entity known as Vengeance, turns to the one they call Bully~

Vengeance
“What is it with you and the women?”

Bully
“Are you serious? After all these years, you don’t get it? You big doody head.”

~A chuckle leaves the boys mouth.~

Bully
“Look, everyone here has their job specialty. You’re the vengeful power, Hatebringer is hateful and demonic, The Saint is…well come to think of it there is nothing saintly about him. But he believes we are doing this all for a cause, so that’s his shtick. B is the military mind, Pittbull brings all that stuff we learned on the streets doing back alley deals, and Im the x factor.”

Vengeance
“X factor?”

Bully
“Your being a doody head again. I have been here the longest. I have seen it all and I hold on my shoulders the pain and misery that has been given to us for years. I’m that unpredictability.”

Vengeance
“And how does that explain the girls?”

~Bully smiles and raises his eyebrow as he turns to Vengeance~

Bully
[color=orange]“It doesn’t. When we hit the teen years, I couldn’t help but enjoy looking at naked women. So now, I use them to get the stuff done that would normally take me forever. Plus, you can’t deny that they are easy on the eyes.”]/color]

~Bully turns back to the women as two winged figures, Hatebringer and The Saint land beside the two~

Hatebringer
“Have you found the information we seek?”

Bully
“They are collecting it HB.”

~Two bikini clad women walk over. One is carry a tray and kneels down. It is Tiffani Michaels~

Tiffani
“Your juice box my lord.”

Bully
“Sweet.”

~The other kneels down and we see Blyss Lockheart~

Blyss
“Anything else my lord?”

Bully
“Yeah, could you make out with Tiffani here.”

~The two women stand and start kissing. Bully giggles and drinks his juice and turns to the others!

Bully
What?

Vengeance
“Why are they in a bikinis“

Bully
“Oh, well I haven’t watched the women here enough and I like to take my picturing them naked seriously. You two can go now and wait over there.”

~The two women stop and walk away. Two more women, both with the name “Fury” on their tights, but one with blonde hair and the other a brunette, walk up and hand over a sleeve to Bully~

Fury
The file on Jaci Sovereign my lord.

~Bully takes it and flips it open as B walks up with Pittbull and now everyone is watching Bully~

Bully
“I knew I had pictured her naked before. Well this will make the transition so much easier.”

~Bully looks over his shoulder and yells~

Bully
“Okay Jaci, you can take off the bikini now.”

~He turns back to the rest with a shit eating grin on his face~

B
“Have you located the information I requested?”

The Saint
“Yes, and what about what me and HB asked for?”

~Bully sighs and shakes his head and starts to point~

Bully
“You see Celeste, Emma Frost, and Ariel, they are locating the information on Baron Tomson for HB and TS. Amber Watts, Tammy Ray, and Ms. Puppies are searching over there for the layout of the arena for B. And Missy, Kat, and Roxy are all searching for the highlights for Vengeance to prep us for our little incursion on Battleground. Guys….”

~Bully turns to the group, but Vengeance has his eyes elsewhere.~

Bully
”…I have three federations of Vixxens, Divas, and Queens to use at my disposal. Its getting done and what are you looking at V?

Vengeance
“Is that the wife of …”

Bully
“Yes.”

Vengeance
“So that means the woman next to her is…”

Bully
“Yes. I also use the women themselves as “living” files. They contain all the information of themselves and those they are in contact with the most from our personal dealings with them and from what we have seen. Therefore, those two contain the best information about what has happened and about you know who.”

~A woman walks up. But unlike the others, she is fully dressed from head to toe in black leather. She carries an air about her that reminds everyone of the entities within Bull’s mind. Strapped to her back is a katana~

Raven Darkhawk
“The rest of the new women are ready for your inspection Bully.”

Bully
“Awesome Raven.”

Vengeance
“Your brought in our sister?”

Bully
“Whoa! Not in a sick way. Darkhawk is the sickest woman we know next to our Calypso, but Raven is more of a strike first and worry about it later kind of a person. So yeah, I use her as a bodyguard.”

Hatebringer
“We don’t need them here you know, right?”

~Bully gets a sick smirk on his face~

Bully
“So. Every now and then, I like to let Raven shred up the women. Sometimes you need to crack a few eggs to make an omelet.”

~A chuckle of similar natures starts to move through the six personalities as more women start to walk up handing off files as everything becomes a twisted haze~

Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson Calypsosworld_zps33cb4692

~A darkened room welcomes the viewer. The shape of objects can be made out, but not the nature of them. An unidentifiable figure moves in the center of the room. A rumble of thunder is heard, then flashes of lightning light up the room to show a nude woman standing in the middle. Only a quick glimpse is seen and then she is gone. But she begins to hum, something low and hypnotic. We catch glimpses of her moving past the windows, her dark shadow betraying nothing but where she is going. A match is heard being struck against something and the light is bright when it first blazes to life. The face of Calypso is seen as she lights a few candles. Her body is illuminated by the burning lights, but you can never see anything more then the curve of a breast or the outline of her hips. She kneels in front of the candles and what looks like a little doll is sitting in front of them. Calypso starts to talk as she begins dressing the doll~

“Baron Tomson. You are no baron. Baron Samedi is a real baron. Do you know of the Samedi Tomson? He would have you believe that he spent Saturday night in the drunk tank in the underworld, drinking Jesus under the table with shots of rum. Then he would grin at you like a crack addict in the middle of a mescaline overdose and make you wonder who is really taking the drugs. You may believe at this moment he has no bearing on the situation at hand, but you would be wrong. I have spoken with him, and he has shown me the way. A way that should scare you Tomson. He is the kind of Loa that will walk right up to a dictator and tell him to get his affairs in order. The kind of Loa to walk into a night club and put Aids on every seventh needle that finds a vein.”

~A cackle leaves Calypso’s mouth and she has a chuckling fit, before turning back to the camera. Her full breast heave as she shoves her arms up in front of the camera to block your view and replace it with that of a doll that is dressed just like Baron Tomson. She starts to sing more then talk~

My Hatebringer is coming to get youAnd you can’t do a thing about it

~More chuckling as the doll comes down and we are presented with the face of Calypso~

“They have spoken you know. When the Loa speak, it is the will of my Hatebringer to fulfill their prophecies. And you are just one more nail in the coffin Baron. So in the words of my Loa Baron Samedi: Get your affairs in order.”

~Calypso shoots up to her feet, a glimpse of sultry flesh and sinister tattoos are seen. She cackles all the way out of the room as the wind suddenly kills the candles and everything becomes black~

Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson Theshoot_zps79491fd0

~The moon lights up the night here, with only the occasional cloud breaking its white halo in the sky. Against the night is the top of a mountain, snow capped at this time of year. As the camera continues its descent down, we see that there is a forest here at the base of the mountain. Signs can be barely made out tacked to some of the trees, as well as other things that hang from some branches. A giggle is heard and the camera turns to the right to take in the figure of Calypso as she is skipping around some trees, cackling, giggling, and singing to herself.~

“Lalalalalalalalalalala. I can feel the energy of this place My Hatebringer. How wonderful of you to bring me here.”

~The sounds of heavy footsteps from behind the camera make it turn just in time for the light on the camera to glint off of the steel mask that encases the face of Corey Bull. He turns to look over his shoulder and beckons the camera with a nod as he continues forward. We can see the trees better now when Bull stops. Calypso continues to dance in and out of the light, skipping around trees, climbing up some to examine whatever it is she finds~

“That is Fujiyama, or Mount Fuji as the sheep call it. It is the highest mountain here in Japan and about 100 kilometers from Tokyo. While it is still an active stratovolcano, it hasn’t erupted since late 1707 or early 1708. But it isn’t this powerful mountain that has drawn us out here. No, you see it is the forest that lies here at its base. Welcome to Aokigahra Forest. This place…this is a place of power. What Niagara Falls is to weddings…this place is to suicide. Over 500 people have killed themselves here since the 1950’s. And the trend is showing no signs of stopping.”

~Bull walks towards the forest, Calypso nowhere in site, but can still be heard giggling. Bull steps to a sign, and we can see for the first time just how thick the forest is behind him. Bull points to a sign and speaks English as he translates the Japanese~

“Life is a precious thing! Please reconsider! Think of your family!”

~Bull steps back from the sign and turns his eyes onto the camera~

“Truer words were never spoken for you Baron. Your life may be a precious thing. You may want to reconsider coming to Battlegrounds. After all, think of the sheep you call family. Think of them crying over your body in ICU. Imagine them going to identify your corpse in the morgue. These are the thoughts you should weigh in your mind before you walk to the ring at Battleground. Because we are not coming to wrestle. We are coming to destroy. Not with kindness…not with a versatile array of moves….but with pure….unadulterated….HATE! Because Hate, Baron, will set you free.”

~The mask seems to shift in the limited light and one could swear it is smiling a shark toothed grin as Bull looks back to the forest~

“We do not care were you come from. We do not care what you have done. And we do not care what you have been. You are nothing more then fodder. We ask them for a meal, they send us a morsel.”

~Bull turns his blazing orbs and sinister mask to the camera~

“We asked them for a fight! They send a sheep to the grinder. So be it. Battlegrounds will be the night we open up the can of worms and pick out the bait…one worm at a time….till we get the fish we want. And you Baron, you are just an amusement. Something to entertain ourselves with before we get to the real meal of the night.”

~Bull walks over and grabs one of the old nooses that hang from the tree. He stares at it as one would stare at a lover, but holds it the way one would use a weapon~

“We are going to send you to an early retirement Baron. We didn’t come here to earn accolades. We came to hurt people. We came to extract a pound of flesh from every soul they require must step in front of us. And we will not only get our pound of flesh, but our blood and violence as well. We are going to make this painful for you Baron. We are going to take our time, break your bones slowly.”

“And we well cum with every crack my love.”

“We will make your tendons stretch to the breaking point, then push them to rip apart like paper. We will watch your life force spill out onto the mat. And when we believe we have gotten what we came for, then we may put you down mercifully.”

~Calypso runs over and pulls the mask to look at her~

“What’s the fun in that? I want you to make him suffer like a dog and then watch him slowly fade to nothing!”

~A chuckle comes from under the mask as Bull lifts Calypso up and puts her over his shoulder. He turns his mask to the camera~

“As you wish my love. Baron Tomson these are your final moments. Cherish them as well as someone as you can, for come Battleground, there shall be nothing left of you. Your body, your soul, the very thought of you, shall be erased in an assault of hate. And no one…not even the management…can save you. You shall be nailed with HATE!”

~Bull walks into the forest, the laughter of Calypso sending chills up the spines of the viewers as the camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Corey Bull vs Baron Tomson
Page 1 of 1