Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baron "Blaze" Tomson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Baron "Blaze" Tomson Empty
PostSubject: Baron "Blaze" Tomson   Baron "Blaze" Tomson I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Baron "Blaze" Tomson Fire11

::Name::

Baron "Blaze" Tomson

::Nicknames::

The Raging Inferno, The Burning Sensation.

::Age::

::Hometown::

Trenton, New Jersey

::Weight::

256 pounds

::Height::

::Favorite Specialty Match::

Inferno Match

::Alignment::

Mega Heel

::Years Wrestling::

2 years (3 if you include backyard house shows)

::Quote::

"Stay Blazing!"

::Finisher::

Blazing Perfection (starts as a cross rhodes position but instead of a reverse neckbreaker, he lifts the opponet into a vertical position before jumping in the air and spiking the opponet's head with a reverse impail ddt), Burning Ax kick (booker t ax kick)

::Signatures::

Burst Shot (booker T style superkick), BME (Best moonsault ever, mainly a springboard moonsault.) Fist of Fury (His trademark move, douses his glove hand with alcolhol then lights it on fire, he then punches the foe in the face with the fire glove.)

::Attire::

Wears a solid black trenchcoat with red flames on the sides and the word "Blaze" written in Fiery red letters. He also wears red jeans with zipper pockets and black flames on the ankles and black boots.

::Fighting style::

Hybrid style of power moves with some high flying action (think Ziggler and Jericho put together only more sadistic.)

::Wrestler's Favourite Moves::

reverse ddt, gutwench suplex, flatliner, running crossbody, spinning back elbow, reverse neckbreaker.

::Picture Base::

Baron "Blaze" Tomson Jensen-Ackles-lookin-hot---jensen-ackles-40860_350_500
Jensen Ackles

::Career Accomplishments::

TEW World Champion 4 times. Interactive champion 6 times.

ENTRANCE

The titantron glows a crimson red when "Star in the City" by Kevin Rudolf plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

Everyday I'm a star in the city, walk these streets like a wanted man.
All the time got my shine looking pretty
Motherfuckers all know who I am
Every day feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs, see the lights, they're so pretty
You're the one now turn me on.

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

(Hey) give it all up for me
City boy life.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

Every day I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my - gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine, wasting time, you are pretty
Politicians, movie stars.

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

City boy life.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

::Bio::

More information can be found on Baron's wiki here. http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Baron_%22Blaze%22_Tomson

For the short story Baron "Blaze" Tomson is a cocky, arrogant and sadistic person who loves to burn his opponents after defeating them. During his childhood he grew up watching wrestling but disaster would strike when his father lost his job and his mother sold herself to prostitution. Baron was said to have been abused at a young age and an accident would cause his house to burn up. When the fire department arrived, they found young Baron passed out underneath a table that was surrounded by flames. This incident would forever change him even after he was adopted by a nice foster family. While he lived a life of ease, the past never escaped from Baron as he became a bitter and aggressive person. As a result he was given a psychiatrist to assist him for the next few years. Baron moved from his foster family at age 19 and started training to become an athlete. He started doing backyard style house shows until he was found by the owner of Tough Enough Wrestling who offered him a contract that he accepted. There Baron would earn his nickname the Raging Inferno as he would sometimes set his opponent on fire after defeating them. This made him popular with the hardcore fans and thus would be pushed to the Main Event status. However Baron would end up taking matters into his own hands which caused him to be released from contract. He would go on hiatus for awhile until he received a call from ASWF who found interest in his intense style. After making a huge impact on ASWF's first PPV Dangerous Intentions, Baron quickly became one of the best until ASWF was bought over by IWF. Interested in the fed's hardcore style no care attitude, Baron feels right at home in this place where his goal is to get to the top by any means necessary.

Last edited by BBlaze on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Baron "Blaze" Tomson   Baron "Blaze" Tomson I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 pm

APPROVED!

Welcome to The Insurgency!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Baron "Blaze" Tomson   Baron "Blaze" Tomson I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:11 am

Totally thought it was Brian Blaze for a second.

Seriously though, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Baron "Blaze" Tomson   Baron "Blaze" Tomson I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 am

It's Blaze!! His biggest accomplishment was appearing on the Peep Show! Which is pretty good if I have to say so myself Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baron "Blaze" Tomson   Baron "Blaze" Tomson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:53 pm

changed pic base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baron "Blaze" Tomson   Baron "Blaze" Tomson I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 pm

updated entrance to include new theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron "Blaze" Tomson   Baron "Blaze" Tomson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baron "Blaze" Tomson
Page 1 of 1