Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson   Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:41 am

Yo it's Tiffi bitches. And she be fightin the Fiery Flamer himself!

LET'S ROCK N ROLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson   Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson Tumblr_mgzvpbSYGM1qgkj12o1_500

Scene 001 - Human

There's one way out and no way in
Back to the beginning
There's one way back to home again
To where I feel forgiven

What is this I feel? Why is it so real?
What am I to say?

It's only love, it's only pain
It's only fear that runs through my veins
It's all the things you can't explain
That make us human

There was a horrible pounding inside of my head and I didn't even dare look upwards to the lights on the ceiling for the fear that the blinding effect of the harsh light would be too much for me to handle. I could barely even stand on my own two feet and if it weren't for the medical personnel holding onto my waist for support I would have already collapsed up against the cool tiles of the floor. With their help I was able to keep dragging my feet along even with my legs shaking in an effect that resembled something close to a baby deer learning to take its first steps. Bits and pieces of my steel cage match against Molly Reid were running through my mind with flashes almost like I was sitting back watching some kind of a distorted movie. However any moment where I tried to focus fully on remembering exactly how the match came to an end was met with nothing more than a giant stabbing pain shooting throughout the inside of my head. That was enough to take all of my attention and focus it directly on making the pain come to an end. I clutched at the side of my head with one hand willing myself to make the pain stop because I wasn't sure just how much more I would be able to handle. There was a limit when it came to pain and I'd more than surpassed mine by now.

The one thing I could remember in perfect vivid detail was both Molly and myself dropping down from the top of the steel cage at the exact same time. The sound of the bell ringing announcing the match had come to an end in a tie and the sight of the referee approaching me with my Queen of Wrestling championship belt in his hands. All of the pain and the blood I had lost didn't matter anymore when I was able to take my championship belt back into my hands. The weight of the gold brought back to me the perfect reminder of exactly why I had put my body on the line in such a torturous manner, all for the pleasure of knowing I was the best, and this championship belt was mine to flash around with such pride. I had barely taken a moment to be able to celebrate my victory when that bitch Jessica Matthews decided to show her horse face in such business that was none of her concern. Something had obviously crawled up her ass and she decided it was in everyone's best interest that the match restart in order to determine a true winner. What did she know about anything? Of course there had been a true winner, I was holding onto my Queen of Wrestling championship belt after all, that should be more than enough to prove to everyone that had been watching the match that I was the only acceptable winner. The fans, fickle as they always were, cheered loudly when the bell rang for a second time, and my belt had been cruelly ripped out of my hands in an instant.

I only had one goal in my mind by that point and it had been to completely destroy Molly Reid. Whatever I had been putting her through before inside of the cage had not been enough and it was clear I needed to really pull out all the stops to place her firmly on her back for the three count. The girl most definitely had herself a lot of guts to be able to put on such a show, but I was going to prove to her that she had herself more guts than she did brains inside of her head, and that would be what cost her the victory in the end. I gathered up all of the determination I was feeling on the inside and it became my driving force now that we were restarting this match all over again which is probably why everything after that point was nothing more than a blur in the back of my mind. I was still pulling for my best attempt to put those pieces back together but nothing more than pain was what I could find which caused me to grit my teeth together in frustration. I must have beaten Molly Reid, there was no way that some alcoholic little tramp would be lucky enough to gain the upper hand, sure so far she'd been able to hold her own but everybody's luck ran out at some point. I was the Queen of Wrestling, the Queen of the entire God damn Insurgency for that matter, and Molly Reid must have gotten that message slapped across her face loud and clear of that I could be certain. I just couldn't seem to be able to remember exactly how it must have all happened.

The shooting pain inside of my head was too much for me by now and I had to force myself to come to a complete stop. The two medical personnel who had been holding onto me followed in my lead and I could practically feel them exchanging a worried glance above the top of my head. I wasn't looking to resist going in to have myself checked out to make sure I didn't have a concussion, it was something I wanted to confirm myself because it would certainly explain why I was having problems remembering all of the events of my match, but something had suddenly struck me and it was a most troubling thought. A sudden panic was rising up into the back of my throat and now the blinding pain at the side of my head was the last thing on my mind. I looked around frantically hoping that one of the medical personnel was holding onto the one piece of gold that made all of the pain I was suffering worthwhile. Neither one of them was holding anything in their hands and they couldn't be since the one thing they needed to hold onto was my limp frame. I wasn't so out of it that I wouldn't realize I was holding onto the Queen of Wrestling championship belt in my own hands which was more than enough to make the lump in my throat fall right down into the very bottom of the pit of my stomach. This had to be a nightmare now and I managed to part open my cracked lips hating the fact that my entire bottom lip was caked with dried blood making the simple act of talking much more difficult.

Tiffani Michaels - Where is it? Where's my Queen of Wrestling championship belt?

There was no immediate response from either men and now my stomach had not only sunk but was beginning to twist itself into uncontrollable knots in every possible direction. One of them began speaking to me in a soothing tone trying to make me understand that I shouldn't be worried about a championship belt when I was in such a weak physical state. They both began urging me to start moving my feet again and I simply hung my head down in shame wondering why I should even bother checking myself out when all of my hard work had been flushed down the drain. I slowly began to shuffle my feet once again and winced when every step felt heavier than the one before now that this brand new weight of shame was being pushed down against my shoulders. The medical personnel needed to keep a firmer hold onto my waist because I was barely bothering to hold myself up now and the bitter taste of a defeat was filling up the inside of my mouth making me want to gag out with disgust. At least it was a relief from the taste of blood that had been the only thing I could taste ever since I had been helped to the back after whatever it was that happened to knock me out cold. Perhaps it was best that I didn't ever find out because I believe I was feeling far too much humiliation already and adding onto it would only make me want to start screaming at the top of my lungs.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of one of the monitors and all of those blanks in my mind became filled with the memory of Molly catching me right on the side of the head with a kick. One well placed kick after such a grueling match and I'd been knocked out like a light almost in an instant. Molly had captured on the moment and now my vision was filled with the sight of her celebrating inside of the ring. There she was, on her knees, and clutching onto my Queen of Wrestling championship belt. It was her possession now and the look on Molly's face was more than enough to let me know she was up higher than cloud nine over her first taste of gold. I couldn't be torn away from watching Molly celebrating and climbing up onto the turnbuckle to hold the gold up high in the air listening to the fans screaming with excitement. One kick and everything had been ripped out of my hands. I pulled myself free from the grasp of the medical personnel and though it was extremely painful I slowly made my way closer towards the monitor to get myself a better look at the sight of Molly jumping around still in full celebration mode. My name was still engraved onto the nameplate of the Queen of Wrestling championship belt and watching her hold it in her hands was like a dagger to my heart.

Who did she think that she was holding my championship belt like she was actually deserving of holding something that made her worthy of being ranked a champion? That girl was nothing more than a fluke and she was in no way any better than I am, Lord only knows what this would do to her ego that was already the size of its own private island. I was only torturing myself by watching Molly holding my championship belt, but I couldn't even begin to think about walking away, and so I remained standing there rooted to the spot in front of the monitor without budging an inch. The medical personnel approached closer to where I was standing and I could feel them grabbing onto me gently looking to pull me away from the monitor for the sake of my physical health that needed immediate attention from a professional. I tore myself away wanting to put behind the visual of Molly with my championship belt behind me where it belonged. The medical personnel held tightly onto my waist when I felt my legs giving out from underneath me and I was threatening to crash up against the floor without warning. They pulled me back up onto my own two feet and I drew in a deep breath willing myself to keep a firm reminder in the back of my mind. That no matter what happened I was not going to allow anybody the pleasure of seeing me be reduced to tears. Never let anybody see you cry. That's the most important rule.

I could feel my vision begin to blur and my head was spinning dangerously but this time not from the blinding pain of the kick. It was from the bitter disappointment of a loss that was settling itself in a familiar place inside of my heart. They gently laid me down upon the table so that the medical examiner could check me through before they made the decision of whether or not I would be required to make the trip to an actual hospital. I brought my shaking fingers up towards my lips and pressed them gently up against the cracked surface wincing at how something so small could feel so painful. My vision was beginning to blur and I scolded myself mentally because I knew it was a sign of the tears threatening to spill out onto my cheeks. No, I would not be so weak, and I would not cry because of this loss, and so I forced myself to bite down on the inside of my cheek. I was biting down so hard that a fresh flow of blood was beginning to fill my mouth and I had to stop myself from gagging at the awful coppery taste. I closed my eyes willing myself to find the inner strength to not break down into those disgusting tears of weakness. Nobody would get the satisfaction of seeing me cry, that at least was something I could control, and I'd do everything in my power to stop it from happening. I wouldn't become that broken, not about this, not about anything else in my life.

I am just an image of
Something so much greater
I am just a picture frame
I am not the painter

Where do I begin? Can I shed this skin?
What is this I feel within?

It's only love, it's only pain
It's only fear that runs through my veins
It's all the things you can't explain
That make us human, that make us human
That make us human

Scene 002 - Into The Fire

I hung up my cell phone and a sigh escaped from between my lips once I tossed it onto the mattress of the bed. I was constantly calling Alex to get some kind of an update on him upon my arrival in Miami for Battle Grounds this week. Alex was staying in Los Angeles to heal up after being attacked by people we'd once believed to actually be worthy of being our colleagues. I'd made the firm decision for myself to walk out from the Empire seeing the way they'd decided to treat Alex. It certainly had been bad enough for him to get his IWF heavyweight championship belt stolen from him by Griffin Hawkins of all people. The last thing Alex had needed was for people to kick him while he was done, but at least he knew he would always have my support, and even with my still being on the road I continued to keep an eye on him at all times. I'd let Dean stay back at his Los Angeles home with him so that Alex would not feel completely alone while I would be staying in Miami. I'd make my return after Battle Grounds so we could spend some more quality time together before I had to return back onto the road. It was a nice break from thinking about my own failure to spend some quality time with Alex and have us continue to grow the way a couple should be doing. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and didn't even notice that I had begun pacing around the inside of the bedroom of my hotel suite. There was always something on my mind and for once it had nothing to do with Molly Reid or Nowhere to Run. The one pressing thing on my mind at the moment was my upcoming match against Baron Tomson.

I stopped pacing and squared my shoulders back with a sudden sense of determination running through my veins. The loss against Molly Reid had come with a heavy price, I no longer could carry with me my Queen of Wrestling championship belt, but now was the best time for me to get myself back onto the right path. Everything inside of me was screaming about the fact I'd be forced to sit back watching Molly rub my face in the loss and it was something I would need to swallow down no matter how bitter the taste. However the one thing that was completely in my control would be exactly how I choose to reaction to Molly's taunting and the aftermath of the match itself now that I no longer had gold in my hands. Sometimes the easiest thing to do was to kick yourself and scream out in frustration about how things should have gone. With every fiber of my being I could continue to hate Jessica Matthews for being the sole reason for why Molly Reid had stolen away my championship belt. However I wasn't going to cling to such ridiculous hatred and instead I was going to focus upon more important things. Bigger things. Obviously in my humble opinion Baron Tomson was hardly worthy of being considered an important concern of mine, before this match I'd hardly given the man a second thought, but he would serve as a nice stepping stone for me to assert myself back into the path of victory inside of the ring. A victory after what happened at Nowhere to Run would help soften the blow of such a loss and help me get my mind straightened back onto the right path.

I stepped out of the bedroom of my hotel suite and made my way into the living room area where my laptop was sitting on the coffee table. A promo was required for my match and I'd been putting it on hold for so long allowing myself to be more concerned about Alex and his current condition. However I knew it was not something I could keep pushing towards the side and perhaps speaking my thoughts out loud would help greatly in taking that first important step. I lowered myself down onto the cushions of the couch and clicked around the laptop making sure to have my Tumblr website and the web camera open for when I would be ready to begin recording. I looked over towards what I had sitting besides the laptop in the form of one single candle and a lighter; besides the lighter and scattered across the surface of the table were a selection of articles talking about Griffin's big championship belt win at Nowhere to Run. A pair of scissors was resting on top of the articles that I had cut out of the magazine earlier upon grabbing them from the small magazine shop at the airport. Not a single word about my match against Molly Reid and yet the entire world was wetting themselves with excitement over Griffin winning a match that put some gold around his waist. I rolled my eyes before I picked up the lighter and carefully lit the candle enjoying the glow of the small flame dancing on the top. Once the candle was lit, I clicked around until the webcam blinked itself to life, and now my promo was officially ready to begin since I was in the process of recording.

Tiffani Michaels - I think it's safe for me to admit that Nowhere to Run did not at all go the way I had it planned, but I shouldn't be so surprised considering the fact that Molly Reid being fuck buddies with Chuck was going to come back to bite me on the ass. So, of course it did, and in the form of his bitch of a sister who wasn't pleased with me keeping a firm hold on my Queen of Wrestling championship belt. Obviously now that Molly has managed to get lucky enough to sleep with the right people so that it earns her some gold around her waist, the little slut can't keep my name out of her mouth, considering the fact she spent more time on her video blog focusing on me rather than her actual opponent. I suppose I should be flattered, but honestly, all I'm doing is laughing because it wasn't even a week and Molly had managed to lose her championship belt during one of her drunken party nights. Ladies and gentlemen, this is who we are supposed to be proud to call our Queen of Wrestling champion. Can we all admit that we are not impressed? Hell, I'd rather see Blyss Lockhart with the championship belt than a drunken whore like Molly Reid, I think that should tell everybody watching this how highly I think of one cheerleader. However, I'll play nice, and I do hope that Molly enjoys being the champion for however long it's going to last. It's only a matter of time before she falls flat on her face, most alcoholics tend to call that rock bottom, and I'll certainly be laughing watching Molly fall to pieces all on her own doing. That will be my form of sweet revenge because I'm ready to move on to much bigger and better things. I will gain my form of revenge inside of the ring, don't you worry about that Molly, but for now I will merely focus my attention on people who don't completely reek of alcohol 24/7. Hell, even I felt a little bit drunk after Nowhere to Run, and that was just because Molly touched me in the ring.

Tiffani Michaels - Moving on from Molly because I'm not going to waste all of my time harping about little details everyone in the world already knows. Instead I feel it would be much better for me to focus my attention on Baron Tomson who just so happens to be my opponent this week at Battle Grounds. I'm going to be perfectly honest with you Baron, I don't really know all that much about you, and I think a large part of that has to do with the fact I don't really give that much of a fuck about you in the first place. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact you were never a main concern in my life. I do remember that for awhile you were feuding with Griffin, but even though we were friends at the time, I didn't care that much to get involved in whatever he had going on his life. The thing is that whenever Griffin talked about you I would just tune him out, much like I did whenever he talked about anything else to be honest, one can only listen to him whine for so long before you grow absolutely bored and restless. So obviously it left my interest in Baron Tomson at an all time low so I am going into this match with a fresh frame of mind! That's exciting, isn't it? Especially when after a night like Nowhere to Run, I have absolutely nothing left to lose. That's right, nothing to lose, I've already lost my Queen of Wrestling championship belt so there's nothing at all holding me back in this match to make sure that I leave with a victory. I need a victory so desperately because I absolutely refuse to allow Nowhere to Run to define me in terms of where my career is heading. I will not let it determine the fact that I cannot consider myself the most dominant female in the Insurgency, gold or not, I am the fucking Queen and I will make absolutely everyone bow at my feet! It's all starting with you Baron, I was on a quest before to make all of the divas on the roster pay attention, but now I am going to broaden my horizon. I am going to make everyone pay attention, female and male, absolutely everyone is going to know exactly who the fucking Queen is and why she is worthy of calling herself as such. Do you enjoy becoming an example Baron? I hope so because those are the plans I have in mind for you and it's not exactly the kind of thing you can bargain your way out of, so it's probably for the best for you to just try and enjoy what's coming for you at Battle Grounds.

Tiffani Michaels - Don't worry, I have at the very least paid enough attention to the fact you're a little fire bug who enjoys lighting things on fire because it makes you just so happy in the pants. I'm just going by what I've heard here because I don't quite perfectly understand what your deal with fire is all about. I'm guessing you just have severe issues from your weird twisted childhood. I can't really sympathize with any of that, because I personally had a great childhood, so my pity would be wasted. I'm sure pity's not even what you're really after, no you'd rather just everyone be afraid of you, that's why you use fire because there's nobody in the world who enjoys getting burned. We don't want to deal with the pain and the scars that would be left behind as a result. A permanent reminder of just how foolish we were to even get close enough to the fire in the first place. That's what makes Baron Tomson believe he's such a special man because he's taken the fire and he uses it like a weapon for his own good. He truly believes that makes him much more frightening to his opponents because how can you ever stand tall against a man who's able to use fire against you in a snapping instant? I'll admit, it's not a bad little plan for Baron, it's definitely something that makes him stand out but I think I'm going to have to call bullshit on his entire fire scheme. There's not one person out there who can just control fire at will, sooner or later it will come back to burn you, and I'm just waiting for the moment when the fire consumes Baron himself rather than his intended victim. So, tell me Baron, is the part where I should be scared and begging you not to burn me after our match like so many of your past opponents? I mean, I don't want to be a disappointment here, if I should be crying and pleading with you please tell me so I can be more properly informed. I'm sensing that perhaps our resident fire bug might be nothing more than a dud before we've even stood face to face against each other inside of the ring. That's the part that I don't think Baron was counting on, the fact that I'm not afraid of a little fire, and that means I'm not afraid of the man who's supposed to be controlling the flame.

Tiffani Michaels - I'm sure that would burn up his britches, which is kind of ironic when you think about it, the man who's so in love with fire being the one all burned up because he can't scare a woman with his same old tactics. I just don't see anything in Baron Tomson that screams out he's that much different from any big guy who throws his weight around to make up for the fact he's probably been cursed with a tiny penis below the waist. The whole fire thing could just be Baron's way to make himself feel more like a man and to probably shield away all of those insecurities which could have been hounding him for his entire sad existence. I'm so sorry about all of your Mommy and Daddy issues, I'm sure they're so very proud of their little flamer, see what I did there? That can have two meanings! I could really have a field day exploring the fact that Baron Tomson enjoys to be flaming because he could be nothing more than a repressed homosexual who's too scared to step out of the closet. He's just not throwing me any of those gay vibes and I happen to have myself one of the most excellent gaydars in the world. I have never been wrong before so I'm just going to keep with my main notion that Baron is just playing with fire to make up for the fact he has nothing else to offer in his life. I'm probably going to be getting underneath his skin so much that he'll be plotting all the kinds of ways he can burn me to make me pay for speaking about him in such a horrible manner! Are you going to be looking to burn my face? Ooooh! I bet that would teach me a lesson I wouldn't soon forget. I'd be crying because my beauty would have been stolen away by a monster like Baron Tomson! Oh that would just be a most horrible fate that I would never recover from, to have Baron just burn my face, and leave behind a mark on me so I would remember him for the rest of my life. Too bad that it's something I am not scared about in the slightest. I think Baron would be lucky if he even managed to burn the heel on my foot. I think he might try to attempt that while I'm kicking to keep him down bowing at my feet where he most certainly belongs. That's how highly I think of someone like Baron Tomson, I just want to see him kneeling at my feet and worshipping me for the Queen I am, all the while remembering the fact he should consider himself even slightly worthy of being in the same ring at the exact same time. It should be an honor for him to taste defeat at my hands. He's truly blessed, I'll be doing wonders for his self esteem, he might get beaten but at least he will get beaten by the best. I'm going to put out the flame of life that calls himself Baron Tomson and it's going to be so easy, almost like blowing out a candle.

Tiffani Michaels - Do you like such a comparison Baron? Someone that thinks himself to be such a powerful and dangerous force, is being compared to nothing more than a simple tiny flame which dances on top of a candle. That's not really much of a threat to anybody, but that's what happens when fire is contained, we used it for good rather than for the more sinister purposes. That is my exact plan for Baron Tomson, to keep him contained so he won't be a threat, so he's just the small kind of flame that I can stomp out with the use of my shoe. Afterwards I can walk away without any care or concern about something which if truly unleashed would have been super dangerous. I mean, come on now, Baron you spent a good portion of your time here being Griffin Hawkins' bitch. How is person supposed to recover from something that is just that humiliating on so many levels? I believe that is the kind of shame that not even a series of showers can wash off so I really do feel some pity for Baron now that I've remembered how many times Griffin beat him out in public. Yikes. I'd go easier on you just for that fact, but to be honest, I really don't care that much so I'm just going to stomp out what's left of the sad little flame for your own good Baron. I think you've been humiliated enough to last a lifetime. I won't pile more onto your shoulders, but I'm certainly not going to let you walk away with my victory. So flame on Baron, flame on for all that you're worth, it might be for the very last time. You bring the fire and I'll bring with me the bucket of water that will cool your fiery intentions for good. Perhaps that might help you in finding another direction in your life that won't leave you feeling so burned up all of the time. I think they make special creams for that if I'm not mistaken. It's nice when a person finds themselves a mission, but it just so happens that my mission is more important than your own Baron, so this week at Battle Grounds is my first step in washing away all of those regrets I have left about what happened at Nowhere to Run. A new chapter begins at Battle Grounds and this time, I'm not playing around anymore, I will stop at nothing to make sure everybody realizes just who really is the Queen around here and why she intends to remain perfectly seated upon her throne. For good. Do you think you'll be able to stop me Baron? Are you that high on yourself? Do you believe your own hype that much? All you've done is beat a couple of nobodies, that makes you a joke around here, and this week at Battle Grounds the punchline will be delivered in the form of me pinning you down for the three count.

I bring the palm of my hand up to my lips and press it against my puckered pout in order to blow a kiss for the benefit of the camera. I reach out with that same hand to click around until I have safely uploaded my video promo to my Tumblr website for the benefit of the viewing public who could watch and enjoy after having turned off the webcam from the recording process. I bring my thumb and index finger up to my lips again and this time stick my tongue out in order to lick over both my finger and my thumb to moisten them as much as it was possible. Once I am satisfied with how much I've wet them both I reach out towards the flame still dancing on the end of the candle and put it out in one swift motion in between both my thumb and finger. I wince slightly from the rush of pain that sears throughout my hand, but simply shrug it off before focusing my attention onto the articles still spread out across the surface of the coffee table. The sight of Griffin's smiling face while he held onto the IWF world heavyweight championship belt was more than enough to make my stomach turn with disgust. I could feel my lips turning themselves down into what must resemble a pretty good sneer. I did hope with everything inside of me that he was enjoying his time at the top of the mountain, because I would certainly enjoy watching his fall from grace. He always thought himself to be far much better than he actually was and it was something I'd allowed for him to believe for far too long now. I shouldn't be coddling a grown man, no, he should learn about life's lesson the hard way.

I was still focused upon Griffin's smiling face while I reached out with one hand towards the scissors. I held them tightly in the palm of my hand not bothering to notice how the blades of the scissor were beginning to cut into the palm of my hand, instead I only squeezed tighter around them, and there was a tingling sensation of pain when the scissors cut deep enough to draw out some blood. A simple scarlet line that ran across the palm of my hand and I didn't even bother to wipe away because I was too focused on narrowing my eyes at Griffin's stupid goofy grin that didn't deserve to even be there in the first place. I released my grip on the scissors enough to open them and with a pure primal scream of frustration I lunged out with the scissors sending them directly against the glossy paper. The scissors dug into the polished surface of the coffee table as they sat straight up embedded directly into Griffin's face on the picture that accompanied the article in question. I wiped my bloody palm up against the front of my jeans leaving behind a blood stain that barely registered in my mind. I had much bigger things to focus upon, Baron Tomson was my first step, and afterwards I would move on to much bigger and greater things. I would move on to all the things I deserved and there was nobody who would be able to stop me in the slightest. That much I could promise.

And into the fire
I'm reunited
Into the fire
I am the spark
Into the fire
I yearn for comfort
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson   Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:38 pm

OOC sorry for the shitty rp this week. Just I have been realy busy lately

::The Shoot::

I've survived the storm, the Empire thought they could dispose of me hah what a joke!

And now I'm fighting the former Queen of the group, what a disgrace, I mean why should I even waste my time with you?

You're not worth my time lady, your king is dead and the Empire you knew is no more. Heck I might as well just let you win this week because win or lose it dosen't really matter, fact is you're not getting anotehr shot at the Queen of Wresling title and you're sure as hell aint getting a shot at the Heavyweight title because we all knew what happend when Anna Stone tried that shit right? She got destroyed out there.

So yeah enjoy your measy win, I got better things to do right now, I'll just make this quick so that I can go my merry way. I got a belt to win and right now you're just not worth my time.

Stay Blazing babe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson   Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiffani Michaels [vs] Baron Tomson
Page 1 of 1