Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins   Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Mixed Tag Match city!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins   Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:20 pm

After Battlegrounds went off the air..

It's never a good thing when friends are hurt in some sort of war. At Battlegrounds, Alexander Remington was the victim of a savage attack by Baron Tomson and Parker Wayde. Me and Tiffani were at the hospital with him, he assured me he would be okay in time for New Year's Evil.

I still wanted revenge.

Alexander Remington and myself may have had issues in the past, but in the end we always had eachothers backs. Being forced to watch him become brutalized was like watching a family member getting tortured and killed. I needed to get out of here and get some air. I looked over to Tiffani.

Griffin Hawkins - Hey, I'm going for a walk, okay?

Tiffani Michaels - Alright..are you okay?

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah..I'm okay. I just need to clear my head.

Tiffani Michaels - Okay, come back soon.

In all honesty, part of me was concerned. If it could happen to Remington, it could easily happen to Tiffani. She got hurt under my care once and I wasn't going to allow it to happen again. I nod to Remington on the way out of the room and go out into the hallway. I figure a walk for a while will calm my nerves. I push the button on the elevator, looking to go to the bottom floor. But as soon as the door opened, I was greeted by a young man in a suit. He looked to be about my age and had short brown hair. He gave me a sly smile.

"Well Well Well...look at what the cat drug in."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought I was going crazy.

Griffin Hawkins - ....Corey?

It was my old friend from high school. We hadn't seen eachother since I was expelled. His father and mine were business partners in the hotel business. He smiled as he stepped out of the Elevator.

Corey Bass - The one and only compadre.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh man...you're...you're here...

Corey Bass - In the flesh. I heard you were in town and decided to pay you a visit. But I was told you went to the hospital.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh yeah, A..friend of mine got hurt and I decided to come here and stay by his side.

Corey Bass - Wow....bummer.

Griffin Hawkins - No kidding..but its still good to see you man, how have you been?

Corey Bass - You know the routine Hawkins..another day..another broad. This one was a Swedish model..

This joker hasn't changed one bit...it was interesting, yet worry some. I laugh and shake my heard.

Griffin Hawkins - Still up to your old tricks huh?

Corey Bass - What can I say? Old habits die hard. What do you say we..hit the town? I happen to know this bitchin party on the edge of town..lots of women...lots of fun stuff to try...

Griffin Hawkins - Well..first off bro..I'm off the stuff. I've gone to rehab. And secondly..I have a girlfriend already.

He had a look of shock on his face, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Corey Bass - Are my royal ears deceiving me? Mister I don't want to stay tied down to one girl..has a girl?

Griffin Hawkins - I'm afraid so man. Her name is Drea..though me and her are kind of..having problems lately.

Corey Bass - Women..can't live with em...can't...live with em.

Griffin Hawkins - Look, can we catch up later? I have to take care of my friend.

Corey Bass - No problem dude..

Griffin Hawkins - Where will I find you?

Corey Bass - Don't worry...I'll find you..

He gave me a sly smirk before going into the Elevator and going back down. I had mixed feelings. My old friend was back in town..and he had no idea how much I had changed. I really wondered if I'd revert back to my old ways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four Years Ago...

Many would look at the friendship between myself and Tiffani. Many wrestlers, the media, TMZ..everyone and their mother think that the two of us are dating or in a relationship or something. But they couldn't be any far from the truth. Because me and Tiffani share something deeper that no one can understand. How you see us play off on TV is how we are in real life. Many years ago she and her family took care of me and supported any decision I made. I had no idea that me and Tiffani would ever become this close.

In more ways than one..she changed my life.

Back in the early days, her and I were getting closer and closer. I didn't know what it was that drew me towards this girl, but I liked it. After a year or two of knowing her, I had really grown close to her. One day, I decided to drive her to someplace special. A place that had meaning to me. The sun was beginning to go down as we finally arrived at what looked to be an abandoned drive in. Soon we pulled into the parking lot. To Tiffani it didn't look like much.

Tiffani Michaels - What is this place?

Griffin Hawkins - Right this way...follow me.

She seemed to be confused as she followed me. Soon we came up to the building where the projector in the drive in was and climbed up the stairs leading towards the roof. Up high you could see the entire land spread around us. There were chairs and tables set up on the roof in case I wanted to sit up there and watch the sun. Tiffani smiled, taking in the atmosphere.

Tiffani Michaels - It's so beautiful up here..

Griffin Hawkins - I know..I always come here whenever I don't want anyone to find me. Nobody even knows about this place..not my friends..not even Constance.

It had to be an important place if my own girlfriend didn't know about it. Tiffani was the first person I ever brought to it.

Tiffani Michaels - Wow..you trust me enough to bring me here?

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, I think I can trust you enough to bring you here anytime you like..just as long as you keep it secret.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh, you can count on me. I won't tell anyone about this place.

I was glad I could trust her. To this day only me and her know about this spot, it's like our special place. We sat on the bench together just gazing at the sky. After some time I looked over at her.

Griffin Hawkins - Why is it I can trust you with anything?

She just gave me a sweet smile.

Tiffani Michaels - Because I'm a good listener.

Griffin Hawkins - Well yeah that is one reason. You seem to..understand me better than anyone I know.

Tiffani Michaels - Well, it's no big deal. I always like to help people out with their problems.

It's that caring nature that makes me glad every day that she's by my side.

Griffin Hawkins - I really enjoy the time we've been spending together.

Tiffani Michaels - I like spending time with you too. In fact..I've been meaning to give you something..stick your arm out.

Griffin Hawkins - Really? It's not my birthday yet..

She laughs as she pulls something out of her pocket. It looked to be a colorful bracelet. As I held out my arm, she tied it on me.

Griffin Hawkins - Whats this?

Tiffani Michaels - A friendship bracelet. I always give these to my closest friends. As long as we both have one, we'll be friends always.

Griffin Hawkins - You..really feel that way about me?

Tiffani Michaels - Of course I do.

Griffin Hawkins - Wow..thank you. I really wish I had something to give you...wait a minute.

I reached into my pocket for something. Soon I pull out a silver guitar pick. She instantly recognizes it.

Tiffani Michaels - Your lucky guitar pick?

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah..I want you to have it.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh..no Griff..I couldn't take it.

Griffin Hawkins - Look..I had this thing in my pocket since I was 16..thinking it would always bring me luck. But now I realize the only thing that brought me luck was you and your family. If you ever lose your way...just look to this and think of me.

She gave a bright smile..the smile she was known for. She took the guitar pick.

Tiffani Michaels - I'll guard it with my life..

We both looked out at the sunset. She moved closer and rested her head on my shoulder.

Tiffani Michaels - Thanks for bringing me here Griffin..

Griffin Hawkins - We'll always have this place..

I put my arm around her as we watched the sun go down. Tiffani had been there for me every step of the way. I thank God every day that she came into my life.

-----------------------------------------------

Cameras then open up in what looks to be...a nice living room. There was a fireplace right at the end of the room with stockings hung in care. I sat in a chair with a Christmas Sweater and Brown Slacks. My hair was even in a ponytail. I smile and look to the camera Tiffani was holding.

"Ah Christmas..it's that time of year again when parents aren't arrested for forcing their kids to sit on some strange old man's lap and ask for presents. The time of year where everyone is in the giving spirit. I myself am in a Holiday mood...and even though Baron Tomson and Angelica Monroe are facing myself and Tiffani Michaels..its okay. And even though the two of us are going to beat the holy bejeezus out of them, it wouldn't be right if they didn't get a Christmas gift. So..I did myself a little shopping and got them a handful of gifts. Not just something that they will like...but something they can use. Follow me!"

I get up off my chair and go towards the closet, out of it I pull what looks to be a big red bag. I make my way over to the big Christmas Tree.

"Now, let us start with Baron Tomson. Oh you have been a naughty..naughty boy today. But seeing as its Christmas, I'm going to give you something you need."

I reach into the back and pull out a huge can of Honey Roasted Peanuts.

"That's right..a big can of Honey Roasted Peanuts. Because lets face it..the one thing you and Angelica have in common..is that neither of you have any nuts. That was proven in the last few weeks. Because at Pick Your Poison, I came to you looking for a fight..and you ran like the little coward that you are. When I went to cash in my title shot..the one I earned, you attacked me from behind. Then last week, instead of a fair fight, you handcuff me to the ring rope while Remington is assaulted. All these traits of a desperate...scared little man. You know what all that makes you? a Coward. Well, at New Year's Evil, there's going to be nowhere for you to run..and nowhere for you to hide. Because I will see to it that this rivalry is put to rest. And if you think that you and Angelica are going to topple myself and Tiffani, then you are dead wrong. Because not only will I destroy you...but your new BFF...is about to get effed in the B."

I was confident me and Tiffani would be able to take care of Angelica and Tomson, after all, we've beaten them both countless times.

"And if you think what you did last week is going to set Alexander Remington back, then you're in for some serious fucking disappointment. But I really question Parker's taste if he uses a catonine Whip..hell I was afraid I'd be held down and ball and gagged by the time you guys were done with him for God's sake. But nonetheless...if you're done trying to relive that gimp scene from Pulp Fiction..just remember that you still have Remington to deal with at New Year's Evil. But you on the other hand also have me to deal with. You and me..one more time for the Briefcase at New Years Evil. And just to show that there will be no controversy, I am using this briefcase to make this match a Steel Cage Match. There's no more running..no more hiding..just you and me. But as for the Tag Match..you're going to get a taste of New Year's Evil."

I then decided to turn my attention to Angelica Monroe.

"And then of course we have Angelica Monroe...now she has been a bad...bad girl.
In the last few weeks she has been up to a few tricks. So I got her..this!

I pull out a pair of Pink Nike Shoes.

"Running shoes! Why? Because all she knows how to do....is run. In the last few weeks she been jumping Tiffani from behind again and again and again and running off. Why? Because she's scared. She knows that she is on borrowed time as the Queen of Wrestling, so she is trying like hell to make sure that Tiffani is not one hundred percent. Well I got news for you girlie..Tiffani is primed and ready to become a two time Queen of Wrestling. Granted..you did beat her. On any given night...anyone can lose a match. But we know when your next big loss will be, and that will be at New Year's Evil when The Queen returns to her throne."

Tiffani told me time and time again to let her handle this because she has her all figured out.

"It's also the first time at Battle Grounds that me and Angelica will cross paths. Many are saying I'm tougher than Angelica....and some are saying I'm actually prettier..both are true...but thats a different story. But this week I'm not interested in stepping in the ring with you Angie..no matter how excited you may get sister. Because Tiffani is going to mop the floor with you. You and Tomson have never teamed before..but me and Tiffani have on many occasions. We work like a well oiled machine and you two will see first hand that you cannot defeat us. At Battle Grounds, you both are going to be in a world of shit by the time we get our hands on you. For you..it'll be the fight before Christmas."

Tiffani decides I said my piece and puts down the camera.

Tiffani Michaels - Are you ready for Battle Grounds?

Griffin Hawkins - You bet..Tomson's going down.

Tiffani Michaels - Just be careful of Angelica..she's got more than one trick up her sleeve.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh she's gonna be sorry she ran into me...she is so dead. I'm gonna screw her so hard she'll have trouble walking!...wait a minute..that sounded wrong..

Me and her converse as the scene closes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins   Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Don't care it's cold outside
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
I'll keep you warm tonight
Through the good times and bad
Happy and sad
I'm still holding on
I know what I have
And all that I want is Christmas Eve with you

There is nothing in this world that I find more peaceful and calming than watching the snow fall from the sky. Especially at night when the sky is filled with thousands of stars shining like brilliant little diamonds up above. For me it brings about this calming effect that makes it almost seem like the entire world around me is coming to a complete stop. There is nothing for me to focus upon but to continue watching the snow fall and filling the world below with a cozy blanket of white. That is exactly the reason why I was standing out here on my hotel balcony wearing nothing but the clothes I planned on wearing to bed this evening. A simple pair of navy blue cotton shorts and a white tanktop that clung to my body at the moment. Upon first stepping foot outside I had begun to shiver from the cool air dancing up against my bare skin, but in time I had begun to adjust, and I think it was because my body was beginning to grow numb due to the cold. I could feel the snowflakes clinging to my eyelashes and falling on the top of my head while I continued to gaze out towards the darkened sky above my head. All of those dancing and twinkling stars were making me smile because it felt like something up above was protecting me from any harm that could happen in this world. It was a nice feeling to know that there was something watching you from up above throughout the moments of your life.

I brought my attention downwards to the streets of Chicago below and even though it was quite late in the evening, I could make out the figures of people walking along the busy streets bundled in their winter jackets. Chicago was one of those cities where it seemed that it never stayed in a dormant state for too long, this was quite fine by me, it helped me feel almost like I was back at home in Los Angeles. Cold weather aside. I wiped at my eyes with the back of one hand to push away some of those pesky snowflakes that made my eyelashes feel far more heavier than they actually were in reality. It almost looked like I was wiping away at tears especially when the snowflakes melted away and I was left with droplets of water all over my fingertips. I took a couple steps closer towards the railing of the balcony and leaned myself up against the cool surface in order to have myself a better view of the streets below. I could still hear the sounds of sirens, car horns honking, and the general chatter that was hundreds of people having different conversations at the same time. It was oddly soothing despite how much noise it was bringing and I allowed myself to take a few moments in order to close my eyes blocking out the rest of the world. The sounds were louder for only a few seconds until they all melted away into the background.

I was losing myself in my own thoughts. It was something I felt needed to be done whenever there was a lot that could be lingering in my mind. It was the best way to clear out all of those useless little nagging thoughts and be able to focus on what was the most important. That was exactly why I had stepped out on the balcony in the first place. The sight of the snow falling to me had been the first sign that I could slip away and truly lose myself in my thoughts before going to sleep for the night. A very important mixed tag team match was looming in the approaching horizon and I wanted to be able to step into the ring knowing I was completely focused on the match at hand. I had made foolish mistakes in the past and I would be damned if my own foolish mistakes is what would cost myself and Griffin the victory for our tag team match this week. I could never bare the thought of letting Griffin down in any kind of manner and I certainly wasn't about to start down that depressing path. Instead I was going to remain positive as much as it was possible. I opened my eyes again and a slight smile was beginning to tug at the corners of my mouth. I looked down and it was almost like the world was still in a stopped motion where even the people walking down the street were now frozen in place. It was amusing to think that I could have this much control over my surroundings. With a simple blinking of my eyes all of that was gone and the people were back to moving like nothing had happened.

This week would be the first time since we had signed with IWF that Griffin and myself would be partners inside of the ring. Our opponents consisted of two people that the both of us had our own personal issues with that needed to be settled. I had never personally had to deal with Baron Tompson, but I was very well aware of how many times Griffin had taken him down inside of the ring, by now I think Griffin was just going through the motions where Baron was concerned. His was not the kind of flame that seemed to breathe out a lot of life and could easily be taken out with one quick breath much like a flickering candle. I had to admit to myself that I wasn't too concerned about Baron Tompson and there was this part inside of myself that kept repeating the fact that he probably wasn't too concerned about me being much of a threat. History would suggest that he would keep his attention locked firmly upon Griffin which in my opinion was more than fine, for I certainly had my own issues I needed to deal with where this match was concerned. That is exactly why I had no problem whatsoever with leaving Baron Tompson for Griffin to deal with like he had so many times before in the past. Griffin seemed to quite enjoy making Baron his own personal bitch inside of the ring, of course I could always get my own kicks in, since I certainly had no issues with facing men when the time is right. Baron to me was nothing more than an annoying little pest I wanted to shoo away because he was standing in the way of who I really wanted to get my hands on once the bell rings.

From the moment where Angelica Monroe capitalized on my mistakes and stole away my Queen of Wrestling championship belt, she has made herself the official thorn in my side, and I can't have a moment's peace without her running up to hit me from behind. However this week all of that was going to change with the odds finally being turned in my favor. Angelica won't be able to launch a sneak attack when I'll be right there watching her every single move inside of the ring. I am being presented with my chance to show Angelica exactly how I feel about her stealing my championship belt and what I have planned to ensure that it comes back home where it belongs. This week is only the first step and I'm afraid there's no way that Angelica can prepare herself for what I have planned. She's only dug herself in deeper by making the decision to come out week after week like she's trying to rub salt into the wound. All she is doing is adding more fuel to a fire that was already burning so brightly in the first place. I have been counting down the days this week in anticipation for that moment where I will be able to get my hands onto the woman who's entire existence is making my blood boil at this point. She'll be learning certain lessons the hard way, starting with the simple fact that she shouldn't be taunting the woman who's got nothing left to lose at this point. From where I'm standing, I hold all the cards, and I will be damned if I allow Angelica Monroe to make a fool of me yet again in public. No, this week, it's my turn to leave her lying on the mat to send out a clear message. The Queen of Wrestling championship belt is mine and it's only a matter of time before I rip it right out of her unworthy hands. For now I will simply be content to play with my prey for my own personal amusement.

I rubbed my hands over my bare arms feeling that chill coursing through my body again letting me know that I was beginning to get affected by the cold temperature once again, it was something of a warning signal that I should take myself back inside for some warmth. I pulled open the screen door and gently stepped foot back inside of my hotel room and even though it was quite warmer inside, I was still freezing due to all the time I had stepped outside. I was about to close the screen door behind me to lock some of that cold air out where it belonged when the sound of my hotel room door opening from the outside caught my attention, I turned towards the sound in time to see my boyfriend Anthony stepping inside of the room with some Chinese take out bags in one hand. The smile on Anthony's face faded the moment where he caught sight of my appearance and I could imagine how pale I must have looked standing there while shivering. Anthony places the take out bags onto the couch before he strides over to where I am standing. I could feel my teeth chattering inside of my mouth while Anthony gently wrapped his arms around me to provide me with some warmth as soon as possible. I returned his embrace feeling grateful for the warmth of his body that was wrapped inside of his winter jacket. Anthony's fingers brushed through my hair in an attempt to pull out some of the snow that was still clinging to my blonde curls at the moment. I could practically feel the worry that was coursing through his body over having left me alone in such a condition, but it wasn't like he could have known that I was going to spend a majority of my time outside. It was after all a decision I had made on a whim.

Anthony Roberts - How long were you outside for Tiff? Your lips are purple.

Tiffani Michaels - I just thought that the snow looked so pretty, I wanted to get a closer look, and I lost complete track of the time.

The words I was speaking out loud were only a fraction of the entire reason for why I had stepped outside in the first place, but I knew that Anthony would only worry more if I told him absolutely everything. Besides I doubt that he was paying full attention to the words I was speaking at the moment. He was more concerned with providing me with some warmth before I developed a full blown case of hypothermia. I allowed myself to melt into Anthony's arms letting him play the role of the protector while I continued to shiver from the breeze of the cold air blowing up against my back. The open screen door would need to be shut and it would have to be quickly done before the entire hotel room turned into some kind of a giant ice cube. Anthony gently pried me out of his arms in order to cup my chin into both of his hands. He tilted my face upwards slightly so that I was able to look into his eyes to see for myself all of that concern that was flooding through him at the moment. I felt a slight tugging at my heart because it was my fault that Anthony was this worried about me, but I honeslty didn't think I needed all of this attention just because I had allowed myself to get a little bit cold on this winter evening. Anthony's thumbs brushed up against my bottom lip that was still shivering from the cold and I managed to bring the corners of my mouth upwards into what I hoped was a convincing smile.

Anthony Roberts - We need to get you warmed up right away Tiff.

He didn’t wait for approval while he quickly removed his winter jacket and tossed it onto the couch in one fluid motion. Instead he bent down and picked me up into his arms making me feel like I was nothing more than a mere child with the way he was craddling me close to his body. Anthony carried me into the bathroom where he sat me down on the toilet seat and turned on the faucet inside of the tub. Adjusting the temperature to just slightly warm, he put the plug in and we waited for it to fill up, I felt oddly blessed thinking of the lengths to which Anthony was going in order to provide me for me at the moment. No words were said until the moment I decided to break the silence. Speaking louder, so I would be heard over the running water, I told him the two words that I knew needed to be said the most. Even though I still didn't feel like I was at fault for anything, I wanted for Anthony to be reassured, for him to know how much all of this meant and that he wasn't putting all this effort out for nothing. He needed to feel like he was apppreciated and I did so appreciate him for everything he had ever done for me in my life. Even the smallest little thing like going out in the middle of the night because I had experienced a craving for some Chinese food. I reached out towards Anthony with one trembling hand in order to gently brush my fingertips up against the length of his back. I could practically feel him smiling the moment that my fingertips made contact.

Tiffani Michaels - I'm sorry.

Anthony Roberts - For what?

Tiffani Michaels - For making you worry like this, it's all my fault.

Anthony shakes his head as he turns off the water. Despite the fact that I was utterly capable enough to get into the tub myself, Anthony once again picked me up and gently lowered me down into the water. It wasn’t hot enough to be a shock to my cold skin, and it wasn’t meant to be, which once again hammered home to me the fact of how much Anthony cared. Its only purpose was to thaw me out. I sat in the tub, my knees pulled up and pressed against my chest with my arms wrapped around my shins like I was attempting to curl up inside of myself much like a small child would do in the exact same situation. I stared at my distorted reflection in the faucet only because the conversation Anthony and I were having didn’t require eye contact. He sat down on top of the toilet seat and out of the corner of my eye I could see him rubbing his hands against the surface of his face. I briefly wondered if he was doing this out of frustation or simply because this had been a rather long evening and he was feeling quite exhausted at the moment.

Anthony Roberts - I'm trying to support you as much as I can Tiff, but it's really hard to do when you do things like this, especially when you should know better. How is making yourself sick going to help you win back the Queen of Wrestling championship belt? It's like you're not even trying to think like a rational person when I find you in that kind of a state.

Tiffani Michaels - I'm going to be just fine Anthony, trust me, I know exactly what I'm doing and even when things get too out of hand. I have you, right? Just look at the way you're taking care of me right now, how could I possibly ask for more out of life?

Anthony Roberts - I'm always going to be here for you Tiff and I'm willing to do anything I can to make sure you'll always be okay. No matter what.

A small smile played on my lips at the thought of the sweet gesture. Trust in Anthony to speak the sweetest words that were possible in order to make me feel warm all over despite the current situation and the fact I was still shivering at the moment. Sighing, I leaned back in the tub and glanced up at Anthony. He was staring down at me with those playful eyes and that smile which always made the corners of his eyes crinkle in a way I found to be absolutely adorable. Suddenly in that one moment of eye contact, I truly understood just how lucky I was to have Anthony in my life, even without the Queen of Wrestling championship belt around my waist. I still had Anthony there by my side showing me more support than I could possibly ask for and truly making me feel like a Queen in every sense of the word. I couldn't dare dream for anything better to help provide me with the courage that would send me fighting bravely inside of the ring on a weekly basis. No matter what Anthony had going on in his own life, here he was sitting on a toilet in this hotel bathroom trying to kiss all my boo-boos and make my life better. For better and for worse he was there by my side.

Tiffani Michaels - I really am lucky to have you, do you know that?

Anthony Roberts - I had a feeling you might say something like that.

I giggled softly before Anthony leaned in closer to where I was seated inside of the tub. He pressed a soft and warm kiss onto my lips which sent delicious shivers coursing throughout my entire body. This was the exact kind of warmth that I needed to be filled with from the very beginning. I pulled away from the kiss in order to lift up the drain inside of the tub so the water could begin to drain away. I certainly had no intentions of sitting here until I turned into some kind of a wrinkly prune. Anthony gently brushed some of my hair out of my face and I looked at him with a genuine smile on my own face. It didn't matter what was going to happen regarding Baron Tompson or Angelica Monroe. I had the best support system in my entire life and with Anthony by my side, I felt like there was nothing I couldn't accomplish. Simply seeing all of that love in his eyes gave me enough of a push to go chasing after any impossible dream that dared to pop itself into my head without any kind of a warning. He could make me feel like I was on cloud nine and all he had to do was simply be there to offer me support. Thinking about Anthony was going to carry me all the way through to Battle Grounds and it would ensure that I would bring back home a victory by the end of the night.

Tiffani Michaels - I think that I'm feeling a lot warmer already. You certainly know what you're doing.

Anthony Roberts - It's why you keep me around, isn't it?

I nodded my head with that smile still on my face before I lean in to press a kiss of my own onto Anthony's lips. This was a kiss that was entirely filled with my own personal gratitude towards my boyfriend. I lifted myself out of the tub and grabbed a towel off the silver rod attached to the wall. Wrapping it around myself to start drying off, rather than using it to cover up since I was still wearing my tanktop and shorts, I stepped out of the tub and onto another towel laying on the floor that Anthony must have placed there while he had been filling the tub with water. Anthony moved in closer towards me and his fingertips gently brushed up against the side of my face while his other hand pushed against the towel helping me to dry off as quickly as it was possible. I felt warmth spreading throughout my entire face feeling his body so close to my own inside of the small space that was the hotel bathroom. It was enough to make me feel dizzy even though I was simply standing there without making any kind of movements.

Anthony Roberts - You just need to promise me one thing Tiff.

Tiffani Michaels - What's that?

Anthony Roberts - You promise to wear clothes, real clothes, the next time you want to go outside in the snow.

His smile was contagious and I couldn’t help but return it with a brilliant one of my own, considering how simple and touching his request was considering the current circumstances. I nodded my head and leaned in to give him a gentle kiss on the cheek. Anthony chuckles before he grabs a hold of my hand and pulls the towel away from my body. He leads me out of the bathroom and before we step out, I make sure to flip the light switch off, sending the bathroom back into the darkness now that we were done in there. Anthony closes the screen door before he leads me inside of our bedroom and picks me up into his arms causing me to giggle from all of the pure glee I was feeling at the moment. I think I was dangerously close to being up on cloud nine. Anthony gently places me down onto the queen size bed and I grab a hold of the sheets in order to wrap myself around them for some much needed warmth. I don't need to worry however because after Anthony crawls into the bed to join me, I will be surrounded by more warmth than ever before. Anthony presses a soft kiss onto the side of my head and I simply close my eyes with a smile on my face. I was quite content to be here in bed snuggling close to my boyfriend with a soft pillow underneath my head. I couldn't be more prepared for Battle Grounds. The odds were firmly in my favor and with that thought I could sleep quite easily through the night.
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins   Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:00 am

Sisters From Different Families
Starring: Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins L Angelica Monroe
Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins Michelle_mccool_diva_focus_Vk3I6dc.sized Sapphire Marino
Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins Normal_68530_Tenille_Tayla_Dashwood_0015_123_204lo Rose Marino

I sat on the edge of the small couch that was in my locker room. I had planned on seeing Sapphire and her little sister, Rose, before the show, but they called and told me that they were stuck with WEW and CWF doing some contract signings. I shook my head lightly and ran a hand through my hair, willing my mind to go back to the task that was going to be at hand soon. I was going to be in a mixed tag team match with Baron Tompson to go against Griffin Hawkins and the very woman I beat for the Queen of Wrestling Championship, Tiffani Michaels. It wouldn't be a surprise if Tiffani came after me with a vengeance in the ring on BattleGrounds, but I was ready for her just as I had been at the pay-per-view a few weeks ago. I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my locker room door. I wasn't expecting the camera crew, but then again, they did like to just pop up out of no where whether I would be expecting them or not. I swear they did it just to annoy the Hell out of me out of times. When I opened the door and saw to familiar blonde women standing in front of me with arms open and smiles on their faces, I couldn't help but squeal a little bit.

"Sapphire!! Rose!! Oh my God!! I thought you two couldn't make it to the show!"

"Well, we pushed our meetings back a couple of days in order to come see you kick some ass. You've always supported us, so we felt it was only far to come support you again."

I ushered the two of them inside and smiled brightly. I moved my title from the couch to the small coffee table that I had in my room and hugged them both before urging them to sit on the cool leather of the couch and recliner. As I looked around my locker room real quick, I inwardly groaned at the mess that was the room. I hadn't bothered keeping it tidy like I normally would if I knew someone was coming...something I knew didn't bother them but bugged the holy crap out of me. I grabbed a few articles of clothing and tossed them onto the top of my partially opened duffle bag in order to get them out of the way. I lowered myself into the chair that was set up next to the couch and smiled again as I looked between the two sisters.

"I thought your meetings were important though. Rose, yours was about your contract, I know that...and same with yours Sapphire. I don't want your contracts to be in jeapordy because of me wanting to see you guys. That's not far for you guys and your hard work."

"Alakai and Priscilla can wait when it comes to my contract. It's already signed by me and them, it was just some little details that can be discussed any time while I've got my contract with them."

"And when it comes to mine, I signed it at the pay-per-view for CWF and was going to look over my special clause with them and such. It's going to be a huge bonus for me when I make it happen, so I want to make sure that I do it at the right time, you know? But we're more interested in hearing about this mixed tag team match of yours...spill the beans on it and fill us in on everything."

I smirked and shook my head when I thought about Tiffani and Griffin. I had done a bit of research on Griffin and knew that the pair had known each other in the past which gave them a bit of an advantage when it came to teaming with each other. I knew Baron was a strong force to be reckoned with, so I figured it would interesting to be teaming with him. Two forces to be reckoned with would be teaming together to go against a has been and a pretty boy. I looked over at the two sisters and smirked before running a hand through my hair again and looking over at the title.

"Not much to tell, going against someone I beat for a title and her pretty boy friend. That's really all there is to it really. I've beaten Tiffani before, and I'll do it again tonight in the tag match."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins   Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baron Tompson and Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels and Griffin Hawkins
Page 1 of 1