Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan   Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 am

Speaking of the IWF Queen of Wrestling champ, Tiffani Michaels teams up with longtime friend [we think?!] Griffin Hawkins to take on the tandem of IWF High Impact Champ Gordon Fury and the diva who is quickly making her presence felt here in IWF, Diana Logan!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan   Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:18 pm

January 12th, 2013, 8:00 PM
Los Angeles, California
Radley Ostroff Rehabilitation Clinic

Seeing as I didn't have a match last week, I decided to take my week off and go check on my little sister at the rehab clinic. I visited her more than once a week seeing as I didn't have a place to be. On this night I spent time with her, she needed the companionship. As she sat in her chair, I brushed her long blonde hair with my brush, it was one of the things she loved when we were kids. It had been long since I had done that for her. Finally after some time, I broke the silence in the cold lonely room.

Griffin Hawkins - So...how have you been?

I really wanted to get her home. I really missed her when she was away in France. She gave me a small smile as she sat with her hair being brushed.

Wendi Hawkins - I'm getting better every day.

Griffin Hawkins - That's good to know, so...when do you think you can come home?

With that, her smile fades as she looks down. Obviously she didn't have any good news regarding being released.

Wendi Hawkins - When...Charles told me about what happened with Daddy...I had a breakdown and started screaming. The doctors...had to sedate me. I'm really sorry Griffin...

I could tell she was ashamed. She looked down at her hands as I stopped brushing her hair. I walk over in front of her, putting a hand on her chin to lift her head up gently so she can look me in the face, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Griffin Hawkins - Hey..its okay. Whats happened with Dad is effecting all of us..especially Mom. In time eventually..you'll come home. Right now is a time that we all have to stick together and be a family. For that..I am not giving up on you.

Wendi Hawkins - Thanks Griff...that means a lot.

I went back to brushing her hair, wishing I could get her out of here.

Wendi Hawkins - Why would Daddy do this?

Griffin Hawkins - I honestly don't know...its just..one of those things that people do.

Wendi Hawkins - He could go to jail...I'll never get the chance to talk to him. I'd like to know what his excuse is for seeing another woman behind Mom's back.

For a time, she was always the apple of Daddy's eye. No matter what he did, she could do no wrong..for a long time she refused to believe he had abused us.

Griffin Hawkins - I don't think I'd want to see him at all..

After some silence, she bows her head.

Wendi Hawkins - I'm never getting out of here am I?..

Griffin Hawkins - Don't think like that, you are going to get out of here...

Wendi Hawkins - You don't get it..every morning I wake up, for one minute I think I'm normal..then I wake up and realize where I am...I feel like I'll never come home..

I kneel by her, putting my hands on my sister's shoulders as I look into the eyes of my baby sister.

Griffin Hawkins - Wendi..listen to me..you will get out of here. I may not have always been there for you when we were kids..but I am here for you now..I'm your big brother and its time I start acting like it.

Soon the orderly came in through the door. He looked at me

Orderly: I'm sorry Mr.Hawkins..but visiting hours are over.

Griffin Hawkins - Okay...I'll come back next week Wendi..

We hug before I part from her, I give her one last look before leaving the room. I can only hope she'll be set free from this place..

----------------------------------------------------

January 19th, 2013, 8:00 AM
New York City
The Streets

Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan 518588325_4981f10c47

New York...the big apple..the city that never sleeps. One of the most beautiful cities in the United States. There are many sites to see...so many landmarks..but every city has a dark side to it. When the sun goes down, every creep and lowlife comes out of the woodwork. While New York is known for its sights, it's known for its crime.

What this city needs...is a hero.

That's where I come in, I stand on top of the tallest building looking at everything that goes on below me. The city needs a protector....me. The camera man looks me over as I look down at this city. I step down and go off the roof, no more would citizens be afraid to walk the streets after dark. No longer would the weak and downtrodden be taken advantage of by evil doers. The city of New York will be safe again...

It's time for a new hero to rise.

I walked out of the building looking quite different. I was clad in a red and blue superhero costume with a long flowing red cape. On my chest looked to be a guitar symbol as a black mask adorned my face. By day I was Griffin Hawkins, rock star, wrestler, a friend to all..by night..I was The Red Rocker..going from place to place..protecting the innocent from evil with the power of music. New York needed protection..and I was going to be that protection.

In my first act of Superheroic deeds...I see an old woman across the street, I know its my duty to help the innocent..no matter how small the danger is. I ran across the street looking to help old granny.

Griffin Hawkins - Have no fear ma'am! I'll help you across the street!

I love my job, helping people has always been a top priority to me. I put my hand out to stop the other drivers from coming forward. In time I helped her across the street.

Griffin Hawkins - There you go granny!

Old Lady - I had already crossed the street you big lout! Now I'm back to where I started!

With that, she beats me over the head with her purse until I scatter away from the street. I then notice there looks to be a ruckus going on at the end of the street. An apartment building is on fire, a whole crowd of people looks pretty freaked out, but a middle aged woman looks to be scared the most. I hear people calling her "Loretta" trying to calm her down.

Loretta - Somebody please save my baby!

Griffin Hawkins - Have no fear ma'am! I'll save your baby!

The people looked at me oddly as I ran into the blazing inferno, within time, I came out with a baby in my arms. I handed the infant to the woman. But then I heard a cat meowing.

Loretta - Oh my God..my Cat!

Griffin Hawkins - Have no fear ma'am..I'll save your cat!

I rush back in and brave the fires, soon I come back out with a small kitty cat.

Loretta - Oh..thank you...

..And then I hear the sounds of a Piano playing.

Loretta - Oh dear..someone save my Piano!

Griffin Hawkins - Oh God..

-Some hours later-

I had pushed the couch next to all the assortment of things I saved from her burning apartment, Chairs, a Big Screen TV, Her Bed, her large aquarium..and a lot of other items. I collapsed onto the couch as the fire fighters put out the flaming building. The fire marshall looked down at me.

Fire Marshall - You're a hero son...you did a good job.

I quickly get up, smiling at him heroically.

Griffin Hawkins - Why thank you sir!

Fire Marshall - Who are you anyway?

Griffin Hawkins - Just call me...The Red Rocker..

With that, I make my exit..I feel I have done a good job of helping the citizens of New York.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, I am standing uptop the roof, still in my Superhero costume, looking out at the moon.

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and turn and dream
of what I need

"For the longest time...IWF needed a hero. We all needed somebody to watch out for us. People had turned to the darkness left and right. In an age where people need a protector...many have fallen short in that role. I don't know if it was fate..or by chance..but the people of Insurgency looked to me as some sort of protector of the innocent. And for the last few months I have served that purpose and will continue to serve that purpose. In the past I have slain many villains...Ethan Cage...Ryan Apollos..Storming Raven..and now I look to see two more Supervillains standing in the path of my glory. And like all stories..Good will indeed triumph over evil...

The wind blows past my cape as I look to the bright night skies. My hands are balled in fists as I rest them on my hips.

"First off there is..Gordon Fury...not quite sure if he has any relation to..Nick Fury of Shield...but he seems to be a man..a young man who believes he is ready for the main event.
But take it from a veteran Gordo...you still have a long way to go if you want to make it to the top. I myself have been in the same position as yourself..thinking I can take on the big dogs..I said that The Universe shall be mine..and mine shall be the Universe..and I was soundly defeated. by like every hero...I refused to give up..and fought villain..after villain..until I achieved my status as one of the greatest of all time. That day may come for you one day..but today..not likely. What happens young one..is a small taste of whats to come at Rising Monarchy."

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

"So..Nick...I mean..Gordon..in this Tag Match..myself and Tiffani will show no mercy. Hell the both of us are real life Superheroes if you ask me. The people we've defeated are endless and the both of you will be added to the list. Soon after, Tiffani is totally gonna whip Diana Logan's stank ass..and I will go through you at Rising Monarchy. This isn't about titles or briefcases, it's about respect. Maybe in this match you'll earn my respect, only time will tell..."

I turn away, walking across the roof.

"And then we have Diana Logan...course when I heard her name was Logan..I wondered if there was any connection with Wolverine...but as I looked at her..I didn't see much of any connection...unless you count that mustache. But she actually seems to refer to herself as Wonder Woman. Now...I've seen Wonder Woman and..this woman looks nothing like her. But she has been making waves in the last few weeks, and she's nipping at the heels of Tiffani Michaels. But the question is..is she good enough?"

It was true..the girl talked tough..but I think she is underestimating Tiffani.

"Sweet Diana..every Heroine has a weakness. Superman has Kryptonite..Batman has...come to think of it he has no weaknesses..the guy has a belt full of everything!..but every Superhero has a weakness...and soon yours will be found sweetheart. Many have underestimated Tiffani in the past..and you just might be added to the long list of souls thrown at her feet. But until then..there's the mixed Tag and I know what you're thinking sweetie..I'm just purely..interested in kicking your ass..nothing more. But I will save that honor for Tiffani."

I look down at the city and continue.

[/color=red]"There is Darkness before the Dawn...and the Dawn is coming in form of Griffin Hawkins. Nothing and no one will stand in my way...[/color]

With that, I turn away, jumping from roof to roof as the camera loses sight of me.

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I would swear that there's someone somewhere
Watching me

Through the wind end the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel his approach
Like the fire in my blood

Back to top Go down
Diana Logan

Diana Logan

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan   Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:53 pm

It was dark. Very dark.

Diana Logan:
OW! Dammit!

Okay, that hurt. That really hurt. I groped blindly for the chair I’d just rammed my knee into. I was aided by a flash of lightning, and the cussing as I fell into it was covered up by the almost immediate clap of thunder that followed.

I hadn’t expected the power to go out while I was cooking dinner, and in the hurry to fetch a flashlight, I hadn’t remembered that I’d pulled out the chair to get to the top shelf of the pantry. I squeezed my eyes shut against another flash of lightning, and breathed in deeply. Okay. Just a bruise. I could deal with this, and it wouldn’t put me out of training. At least not more than tonight, as long as I got a chance to ice it and heal tonight.

My cell phone rang, and I answered it. My sister Chloe wanted to know if the power had gone out at my place, too. I told her all about my knee, and we laughed about it. Of course, that didn’t last for long. I had to tell her.

Diana Logan:
So… I got that letter I was waiting for.

The silence on the other end of the line was very telling. I drew it out as long as I could…

Diana Logan:
They’re going to publish it. I didn’t think they would, but they’re going to.

I had to yank the phone quite sharply away from my ear as she squealed with glee, and then I laughed.

Diana Logan:
Ow. My ear… But yeah. Call mom for me? As long as the power’s out I need to get to bed so I can get up early tomorrow and train. Big weekend for me, fighting the current title holder.

She congratulated me again, and we said good night. With a laugh, I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer, closing it quickly so the cold stayed in while the power was off. I was excited, but I think she might have been more excited for this one than I was.

The camera focuses in on the lovely Diana Logan as she sweeps her dark hair back with her tiara headband, and she lifts her gaze to the lens with a smile.

Diana Logan:
Griffin, Griffin, Griffin…

She lifts one perfectly-manicured finger to shake it at the camera.
Diana Logan:
I don’t know what you hope to accomplish by calling me ugly. That’s not very heroic of you at all. Or perhaps you’re looking to play the super-villain in our little story? That’s what I’m starting to think with those lecherous gazes of yours, anyway.

Either way, you’ll find that I’m not easily fazed. Or maybe you missed that part when Blyss Lockhart tried to use the same attack. You could at least try to be original, sweetheart.

Diana grins at the camera, and as it zooms out, we can see that she’s standing in Times Square, surrounded by people wearing Wonder Woman t-shirts and tiaras, as well as some fans with Gordon Fury t-shirts.

Diana Logan:
You’re right about one thing, however. Gordon has something to prove, and so do I. And like it or not, we’re going to show the IWF universe exactly what we’re all about. That’s not something that you’re going to be able to prevent, no matter what sort of ugly words you throw at me, or at Fury. Or words about being ugly. It doesn’t really matter.

You don’t have a legitimate complaint against me. Oh no, I’m a woman, so I must be all about my looks. Heaven forbid that someone should call me ugly when I know the truth of what faces me in the mirror every single morning.

The sarcasm in her voice is impossible to miss as she grabs the hands of the teenage girls closest to her, and lifts them.

Diana Logan:
I’m here to tell you, and Tiffani, that nobody is going to be kicking my ass this weekend. Tiffani’s got moves, I’m not going to deny that. She’s the one I have to face in the ring. But I have the moves, and the heart. I have so much heart, and I have so much more to fight for than just my own glory. I’m fighting for women everywhere who believe in themselves. For women who need a little extra help believing in themselves. For these girls.

She looks to the girls whose hands she has lifted in a defiant, victorious gesture.

Diana Logan:
Make way, old guard. Make way for the new, for the bold, for the powerful, for the determined. You don’t stand a chance, and I don’t want to hurt anyone on the way to the top that I don’t have to hurt. I’m a nice person like that. But I’m coming for your title, Tiffani, and after that? Who knows. There are a lot of titles in this company, and not a lot of them have been held by women. Maybe it’s time to change that, too.

The camera zooms even further out as Diana lifts her fist to the air, and the crowd with her cheers.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan   Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan FuryCD

“Power of the Mind”

The scene opens up inside what looks like a fortune tellers tent. Dark red walls and purple satin curtains line the tent, and in the middle of the tent is a table, and at this table sits a man who looks completely at home in this surrounding. This man is wearing a bright purple robe and a dark red turban, and is fully focused on the other man in tent, who looks awkward as fuck, and very much like he doesn't want to be there. Come on Gordon why even try to build suspense? They are watching YOUR scene, of course they know its you.

If I want to build fake suspense for my scenes, then I'll build fake fucking suspense ok?

Hey, I don't care, its you who looks like an idiot, not me. Gordon shifts uncomfortably in his chair as the psychic shuffles a deck of cards.

I fucking hate Chris Cryptic. He is the reason I am here in this weirdo’s tent right now. See whenever I am given a gift, I feel obligated to use or implement it, and Chris knows this. So, for Christmas, he thought it would be funny to give me a voucher for a psychic reading. And so, here I am.

Psychic: Ok Gordon, now for this next part, I am going to use these Tarot cards.

Gordon Fury: Right.

Psychic: These Tarot cards are going to essentially read your soul. One at a time I am going to reveal these cards to you, and I want you to tell me what they mean.

Gordon Fury: How the fuck am I supposed to know?

Psychic: You will know when the time comes.

I'm never going to get this half an hour of my life back.

Gordon Fury: Righto then. Hit me.

I watch the psychic put the deck down in front of him. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and he grabs the top card. I try to remain respectful, but I can't help but roll my eyes. Without looking he flips the top card over in front of me, before opening his eyes. The picture is of a medieval warrior stabbing a demon through the chest, but the demon has a choke-hold on the warrior at the same time.

Psychic: Ah, the card of vengeance.

Gordon Fury: Vengeance huh? Well I suppose it is more of a subtle Vengeance, to everyone. You see it doesn't matter what I seem to do, people are determined to doubt me. To belittle every accomplishment I make. I will get revenge by cramming their doubts down their throats. I will prove everyone of them wrong, no matter what it takes.

Psychic: I can sense that this has always been an issue of yours Gordon, but your psyche has always been clear. Why the sudden urge for vengeance?

Gordon Fury: The retarded douche bags in the Empire doubting me doesn't surprise or really worry me at all. They are starting to realise that I am a threat and are trying to make it seem like they have everything under control. It is when doubt comes from people that I respect. See Mr. Chic, there are very few people I respect as wrestlers, and even fewer that I respect as people. And for one of those people to put my validity as a wrestler into question, to believe like many others that I am a fluke and don't deserve to be where I am... well that, to me, says a lot. Doesn't it Griff?

Psychic: I feel there IS a connection of respect between you to, so is it a feeling of betrayal that is causing this urge for Vengeance?

Gordon Fury: No, not betrayal. There was no loyalty there, and I'm sure he was speaking the truth just as I do, so getting angry would make me a massive hypocrite. It has just opened my eyes. I am not gonna change things up just because The dick bag brigade is scared. But when Griff said it to me face, it showed me I am not doing enough. I am not making it clear enough that I am not to be messed with, that I am not to be taken lightly. By Griff, by the Empire, by ANYONE. I have always said that I am willing to do whatever it takes to win, but obviously I need to take it up a notch, and that is exactly what I'm going to do.

I feel myself getting worked up, so I take a deep breath and settle myself. The Psychic just nods his head, as though he knows something I don't.

Psychic: Ok, I understand. Next card.

There is more? Really? This is gonna be a looooong day.

The Psychic flips the next card over as the scene fades to black.

Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan FuryShoot

“Tag! You're it!”

The scene opens up as Gordon sits at a table in his motel room. Three tarot cards sit on his table, and Gordon is staring intently at them. Gordon notices the camera and looks up.

Gordon Fury: After my meeting with captain crazy today, he said he wanted me to analyze three more cards. I originally planned to throw them in the bin, but on second thought I decided I may as well take a look at them. I don't know if this guy was messing with me, but each card, I think, represents a member of my match this week. First up is the shield maiden.

Gordon points at one of the cards, showing a beautiful young lady with a shield in one hand, sword in the other, staring defiantly out into the world.

Gordon Fury: This is you Tiffani. Beautiful, and yet deadly when you have to be. You have more skill in that ring than half of the males in this federation, and I respect the way you carry yourself and that title. But Tiffani, I'm afraid that ironically because you are Queen of Wrestling Champion that you aren't ready to fight someone like me. Since you have been fighting for that title, you have only fought a small number of people, and have been quite dominant I will admit. But that title has trapped you in a “divas division”, which means that you haven't fought anyone that could truly test you. You have been in fights, but you have never fought someone like me, someone who will push you like never before. Griff doesn't think I'm ready for him, but honestly Tiffani, I don't think you are ready for me.

Gordon then points to the second card, The Queens Guard. A warrior clad in armor, holding a broadsword.

Gordon Fury: This Griff, is you. A courageous and deadly warrior. Although Griff, the Queen's guard has a very big flaw: He will do whatever it takes to protect his queen, and that directly realtes to this match Griff. While it is true that you and Tiffani have had a lot more experience working together in and out of the ring, you will do whatever it takes to defend her, and that is a weakness I won't hesitate to exploit. As I said before Griff, I am not angry with you. I respect the fact that you had the nuts to say it to my face, but I don't think you realise what you have awoken. But I promise you, come Rising Monarchy, you will.

Gordon points at the final card. An amazonian warrior.

Gordon Fury: Obviously Diana, this is you. You are a very strong woman, physicaslly and mentally, and that is something I can respect. Griffani has the familiarity advantage, but we have something more. Complete and utter faith that our partner can get the job done. When it comes down to it, we can trust the other to not drop the ball, unlike my last partner, The Empire's shit kicker Jack Savage. I look forward to it.

Gordon stands up from the chair.

Gordon Fury: This week I still have momentum on my side, and after I beat both of you, I am going to show you Griff. Show you that you should be careful before you decide to face the fury...

...mate.

The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan   Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan
Page 1 of 1