Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diana Logan [vs] Jaci Sovereign [vs.] Tiffani Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Diana Logan [vs] Jaci Sovereign [vs.] Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Diana Logan [vs] Jaci Sovereign [vs.] Tiffani Michaels   Diana Logan [vs] Jaci Sovereign [vs.] Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Rp go here.
Back to top Go down

Diana Logan [vs] Jaci Sovereign [vs.] Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Logan [vs] Jaci Sovereign [vs.] Tiffani Michaels   Diana Logan [vs] Jaci Sovereign [vs.] Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:27 pm

Diana Logan [vs] Jaci Sovereign [vs.] Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_midd1j23ag1qgkj12o1_500

Scene 001 - The Devil Went Down To Memphis

Bartender - Can I see some I.D. first please?

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at the question despite the fact it was one that by law he was required to ask. I was only one year shy of being allowed to drink legally, but I had successfully found a way to detour around that little roadblock, and it was all due to one geeky little loser who had been kind enough to create a fake I.D. when I had used my charms on him to get my way. There was a lot of perks that came with being Captain of the Cheerios and even Griffin had been too foolish to realize exactly what I was capable of when I set my mind to something. Hell, I already was in possession of my fake I.D. when we had first met and that was back when I was only sixteen. Griffin had simply been far too easily for me to manipulate, even I could appreciate a good challenge, but all it had taken was a couple of flutter of my long lashes and he instantly became putty in my hands. What a fool, no wonder I had grown bored of him, and now all I wanted to do was be able to enjoy a couple of glasses of white wine before heading back upstairs to my hotel suite. The bartender was still patiently waiting for me to produce I.D. and confirm to him that I was of legal drinking age. I turn up the corners of my mouth into a slight smile before reaching inside of my dress to pull out my fake I.D. which I kept tucked away safely in the cup of my bra. I hold out the I.D. in front of the bartender's face watching his eyes roaming across the glossy surface, but there was no doubt in my mind that he was going to mistake this fake I.D. for the real thing.

Tiffani Michaels - Emily Stark, barely legal.

He nods his head in approval now fully convinced of my age and I tuck the I.D. back inside of my bra. I could feel his eyes locked upon my cleavage while I adjusted the bust of my dress in the most acceptable fashion. Of course I wasn't even going to bother to acknowledge his creeping on me and instead focused on the fact that he had now placed a glass of white wine in front of where I was standing. I offer him another half smile in appreciation before I curl my fingertips around the surface of the glass and take it into one of my hands. I was just about to take that first satisfying sip of wine when I heard the sound of a female voice coming from behind where I was standing. A female voice that was extremely familiar to me and not one that I was expecting to be hearing on this evening. There was a teasing tone in her voice and it was obvious it was simply because she had been listening in during my brief verbal exchange with the bartender.

Monica Lopez - I hear that's how your new boyfriend likes them.

I kept my hold on the glass of wine as I turned myself around to confirm the source of the voice. There stood one of my best friends and another former Cheerio who had been standing by my side through thick and thin since the moment we had first met. Monica was smirking while she kept one hand pressed onto her left hip clearly enjoying the little personal dig she had thrown in my direction. However I was not about to allow for her to even get a glimpse of seeing me be bothered by her opinion, because if anything, I knew better than almost anyone else just how much of a bitch Monica could become when she knew she was getting up underneath someone's skin. The major difference was that I was much different than the usual nobodies Monica would cut down with her insults. Monica approaches closer towards the bar and produces her own fake I.D giving me the need to bite down on the inside of my cheek to keep from smirking at how much we were the same when it came to most things. The bartender handed Monica her own glass of wine and she carefully tucked away her fake I.D. giving me a brief moment to take my first sip from my glass. Monica picks up her glass and holds it out towards me so that we can clink our glasses together, I do so while meeting her gaze with a small smile on my face. Even if it was quite the surprise, it wasn't such a horrible thing to have one of my best friends here with me to share a drink before I called it a night.

Tiffani Michaels - How did you find out so quickly?

Monica Lopez - Are you kidding? Griffin is like a twelve years old girl, but instead of keeping a diary to cry about his feelings, he just calls everybody that he thinks is actually a friend.

Tiffani Michaels - God, it's so creepy that he considers people like us to be his friends.

Monica Lopez - I think if he had met you when you were any younger, he'd have crossed into some serious pedo-like territory.

Tiffani Michaels - I am so thankful you're not here to give me a sob speech about going back to Griffin's side because he's soooo miserable without me in his life.

Monica Lopez - Do I look like someone who gives sob speeches about anything?

Monica and I share a giggle about her last comment, most importantly about how much it rang true, and I feel an instant relief that I wasn't about to be bombarded by stories of how Griffin was becoming an emo little bitch. I did not need for my night to become ruined by thoughts of Griffin Hawkins. I take another sip from my glass of wine and feel grateful for the extremely positive thought that back in my hotel suite I would be joined by Alex. I wouldn't have to be alone and I certainly wouldn't have to be required to trap myself into night time sexless cuddles with Griffin simply because he was too afraid to be left alone in the dark. Monica takes a hold of my hand and leads me away from the bar and the watchful eye of the bartender who must have been listening in on our conversation. We carefully make our way through the small gathered crowd of people who also had been in search of some late night alcoholic drinks before they also went off into the sweet land of slumber. Monica pulls me into one corner of the room where we could be able to talk with at least a moderate amount of privacy and I reach up with my free hand to tuck away a loose strand of my hair that was coming close to my eye blurring some of my vision.

Monica Lopez - Have you any idea what the fuck you're doing?

Tiffani Michaels - I thought you weren't here to give me a sob speech Monica.

Monica Lopez - This isn't a sob speech, it's more like a wake up call.

Tiffani Michaels - I don't need one of those either, thank you.

Monica Lopez - Okay, we all have some Daddy issues, but this is kind of ridiculous.

Tiffani Michaels - You really are a cheap drunk, I don't have Daddy issues.

Monica Lopez - This is classic Daddy issues, I read up on Alexander Remington after I got the phone call from Griffin where he was babbling like a little bitch about you.

Tiffani Michaels - You Google stalked my boyfriend?

This time I did roll my eyes because the entire notion was absurd, especially if Monica had bothered herself to go through the trouble of looking up any kind of information on Alex just for the sake of starting an argument. I could at least take some comfort in the fact she wasn't creating an entire scene which to be perfectly honest is exactly why I was going out of my way to avoid Griffin as much as possible. I knew he'd do nothing more than start a scene and stomp his feet like a spoiled little child. Honestly, I think he hated the simple thought of somebody wanting to be happy in their life even if it didn't include him, so of course I was not at all shocked he'd gone through the trouble of calling anybody he could so he could have them hound me as much as possible. I took another drink from my glass of wine hoping to have it finished as quickly as possible so I could retreat back upstairs to the hotel suite. Monica might not be looking to give me a sob speech, but she was certainly dishing out something I was not at all interested in hearing, and so an escape from this conversation would be a welcome slice of heaven in my opinion right about now. I lowered the glass from my mouth and watched as Monica crossed her arms in front of her chest now that she had safely set her own glass down onto the nearest table. Her eyes were narrowed slightly and I could tell she was approaching close to that place where she would just start yelling without remorse. I wanted to avoid that place as much as possible because it was a headache I did not need.

Monica Lopez - Don't be such a stuck up bitch, I was only curious to see who exactly this guy that Griffin kept whining about was, and he's like twelve years older than you Tiffani.

Tiffani Michaels - There's nothing wrong with being involved with an older man.

Monica Lopez - A super rich and powerful older man who likes to wear suits?

Tiffani Michaels - What's your point Monica?

Monica Lopez - Does that not sound like anybody else in your life?

Tiffani Michaels - For God's sake Monica, he's not a Judge, how does this have anything to do with my father?

Monica Lopez - I never said he needed to be a carbon copy, but it does make sense why you would be attracted to a man who wields a lot of power.

Tiffani Michaels - Maybe because he's extremely attractive?

Monica Lopez - So now you're just shallow?

Tiffani Michaels - I think we're done here Monica. I'm happy with Alex, he gives me attention, lavishes me with presents, romances me whenever we're together, and between us I'm not ashamed to admit it's the best sex I've had in my entire life.

Monica Lopez - What about when the orgasms comes to an end?

Tiffani Michaels - See, now you are going to give me a sob speech, not interested.

I set my glass down onto the table trying to stifle the frustrated groan that was threatening to slip out from between my lips. I smoothed down my hair and brushed it away from my shoulders trying to focus on anything but the expression of annoyance that was clearly featured all across Monica's face. How dare she even think she has the right to be annoyed when she was the one who came seeking me to even have this absurd discussion in the first place. Did she really for one second expect for me to stand there and allow her to rip apart my relationship with Alex because of some odd complex she'd created in her mind? I had much more self respect for myself than to stand in silence taking a lashing from someone I thought was supposed to be a close friend. Monica opens her mouth looking like she was ready to launch into her next argument and I make the sole decision that I was more than finished with this entire conversation. Given the choices of my current options, I'd much rather be upstairs with Alex rather than down her being made to feel ashamed of my decision of who I wanted to have a relationship with when it was nobody else's business. It was a real pleasure to discover just how many people were willing to be positive about this relationship and I'd had just about my fill of listening to those bashing something they didn't even understand.

I don't even bother to exchange even the slightest hint of a goodbye to Monica and I simply stomp out of the bar of the hotel heading in the direction of the lobby. I push through the people who are standing in the lobby without even bothering to apologize, it wasn't my fault they had decided to stand directly in my path, so why should I have to apologize for something that wasn't even in my control? I could feel the heat flushing in both of my cheeks from the emotions that were boiling up inside of my body and with all of the frustration that was building up on the inside, I jab at the button of the elevator, and I am hoping it won't take forever for the damn thing to arrive so that I can escape inside of my hotel suite. I tap my heel up against the surface of the carpet waiting for the doors to open and I can hear the sound of someone running in order to approach closer to where I am standing. I look towards my left to find Monica dashing up towards me and I curse underneath my breath at the stupid elevator for not allowing me to make my escape in time. Monica comes to a stop and points an accusing finger in my direction like I should be the one feeling ashamed when she had been attacking me in the first place. I wouldn't have gone anywhere if she'd not started running her mouth about Alex and her twisted vision of what she thought our relationship was about. Did she really think I was going to stand there with a smile on my face while she threw out those kinds of lies? If that was the case, she obviously did not know me at all, and perhaps I needed to think about making new friends.

Monica Lopez - If this is how you're going to act Tiffani, I'm not going to fucking bother trying to be your friend.

Tiffani Michaels - I never even asked for you to come here Monica. Griffin's the one that called you, remember?

Monica Lopez - That's because he thinks you've lost your damn mind and maybe he's right.

Tiffani Michaels - Is that what everybody thinks? That I've lost my mind?

Monica Lopez - It's starting to look that way Tiffani.

Tiffani Michaels - Everybody is wrong, for the first time in my life, I'm finally thinking clearly and you know what else Monica?

I turn up the corners of my mouth into a small smirk and toss my hair over my shoulder taking in the dramatic irony of the pause I'd created in the first place. Monica simply stands there with a grim expression on her face watching me and no doubt remembering all of those Head Bitch in Charge moments I'd been so famous for back in high school. The very Tiffani I kept hidden from the world that now I was exposing out into the open because I was so sick of denying myself my true nature. The elevator doors open themselves right in front of where I am standing with a swooshing sound and I turn myself completely around in the direction of where Monica is standing. I place both of my hands on my hips and raise one of my eyebrows slightly while my eyes take in the sullen expression on Monica's face. I think it was because she already knew the words that were going to come out of my mouth and I had yet to speak them out loud. It was almost like she could read my mind, but I needed to say them out loud, because those words were my release and that was something I yearned for in ways that nobody else could ever understand.

Tiffani Michaels - I'm never going back.

I step inside of the elevator and watch as Monica stands there before the doors close themselves leaving me alone inside of the elevator that begins to travel upwards. I breathe out a deep sigh and fall back against the mirrored wall of the elevator for support. It wasn't like I wanted to push away all of my friends, hell the only ties I wanted to sever for good were the ones I had shared with Griffin. If people decided they would rather side with him in this situation, there was nothing I could do, and besides in all honesty maybe Alex was the only one I truly needed if I wanted to succeed. I wasn't about to deny myself of the things I deserved and now everything was out there, waiting for me to grab hold, with nothing to hold me back. No reason for me to feel any need to soften the blows for the fear of hurting somebody's feelings. Finally I was going to put myself first and it was about damn time. No longer was I going to spend my precious time feeling too scared that I'd step on somebody else's toes to make a true name for myself and to leave my mark on this world. I wanted for everyone to remember the name Tiffani Michaels and I wanted for them to remember it because I am one of the baddest bitches they'll ever stand face to face with - inside and outside of the ring. All of it was going to start and end with me because I held everything in the palm of my hand. Everything that kept me shackled in the past was going to be nothing more than a distant memory. Something I could look back on and laugh because it was all such a big mistake on my part. Quite honestly, don't we all deserve a good laugh sometimes, isn't that why we bother with people like Griffin Hawkins in the first place.

Scene 002 - Never Gonna Leave This Bed

He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. That was the one constant thought I had running through my mind. The sunlight was streaming in slightly through the half open curtains and the dim ray of the light was making it's way across the surface of the bed. I could feel the heat of the sun up against the bare skin of my shoulder while I remained comfortably tucked up underneath the sheets. I was nestled up close to Alex on the bed and I was taken in the sight of him sleeping watching how his chest was rising up and down slightly with each breath he was taking. I ran my tongue slowly along my bottom lip and with one hand I gently reached out to trace my fingertips up along the side of his face. I was barely touching him, only wanting to further take in this moment, and I kept tracing my fingertips along him until they were dancing up against the skin of his bare chest. Spending all of last night locked away in our own private love nest made all of my previous problems disappear almost in the blink of an eye and I would be nothing short of a fool if I was going to let that go without putting up a fight. Of course nobody was going to understand because they could never be here during moments like this and these were the best moments.

I breathe out a few quiet sighs allowing myself to become completely enthralled in this moment. My fingertips were still slowly brushing up against his skin and I couldn't help the small smile that was tugging at the corners of my mouth. How could I ever deny myself feeling this kind of bliss? To finally have someone who didn't look at me and simply see a little girl, but instead see somebody that was a grown woman with needs, and the kind of needs he could so very easily satisfy. None of anything else truly mattered when we could remain locked away together in bed. Even the fact that his ex girlfriend had signed with IWF didn't phase me in the slightest. If I allowed for something like worry to foolishly creep into my mind, it was a sure sign I was putting doubts into the relationship, and I wasn't in any kind of position to wants doubts to start chipping away at what could be an extremely solid relationship. It was much better for me to focus on what made me happiest and that was these kind of moments. When it was just the two of us alone and we could simply be at peace. Even if he was still sleeping and I was already awake because I was eager to get a jump start on the day. I rest my hand up against his chest and bring myself in closer to where he was sleeping.

I rest my chin up against his shoulder and he makes a couple of noises in his sleep before he starts to slowly stir a sure sign he was waking himself up from his slumber. I feel one of his hands being placed on top of my own and he turns his head slightly to look in the direction of where I am lying up close against his side. I smiled at him enjoying the sight of his deep brown eyes looking back into mine and that's not even in a completely cliche sappy sob story kind of way. This was in a genuinely happy to be able to have him close to me because it made all of the rest of the bullshit seem so trivial. Alex wraps his fingers around my hand and lifts it up towards his mouth in order to place a kiss onto the back of my hand. Something so small to me was more than enough to send what felt a million of delicious little shivers up and down the length of my spine. Alex lets go of my hand and I trace along the length of his jawline with my fingertips watching his own mouth curl up into a small hint of a smile. That was more than enough to let me know he was feeling everything I was in this moment wrapped up together in our bed with nothing but the sheets between us for a barrier. Even that felt like too much if I was going to be perfectly honest with myself, but it was nothing that couldn't be fixed, and that's a thought that could keep a permanent smile on my face.

Alexander Remington - I don't think I could ever complain about waking up to this face.

Tiffani Michaels - Even though I was watching you sleep?

Alexander Remington - I trust you weren't doing that in a creepy way.

Tiffani Michaels - There's a non-creepy way to stare at someone in their sleep?

The expression on his face reflects that he appears to be giving this question some serious thought. However his response is simply to wrap his arms around my waist and flip me around on the bed so that I am now lying on my back on the other side of where he was lying in the first place. I squeal with surprise when he first grabs a hold of me, but there's no denying the happiness I feel when he's looking down at me, and it's all brought to a much greater level when he descends down upon me to place a kiss on my lips. I eagerly return the kiss and dig my fingernails gently into his bare shoulders wanting to pull him in closer to my body. It was a desire I couldn't resist and there was nothing stopping me from having him as much as I wanted. It was a feeling he returned just as strongly and he was very willing to show me such proof with the way he kissed me and ran his hands all over every available inch of my skin that was pressed up underneath him from our position on the bed. Almost like a desperate urge to mold our bodies into one and neither one of us was in a hurry to resist this urge. If anything we wanted to make it all become a reality and now with Alex trailing a series of kisses along the side of my neck I was about to melt on the spot.

This was why everything was worth it, finally finding someone I connected with on such amazing levels, and I could never tired of being connected to him in an embrace like this. It was such a shame we'd have to leave this bed eventually because from where I was right now, I could stay in a moment like this forever. I could continue to kiss him and feel his body close to mine and we could simply melt away to forget the rest of the world. Isn't that what life is all about for everyone? To find that person you can connect with and be damned what the rest of the world thinks. I feel Alex's hands grabbing onto my hips almost roughly but still enough to make me feel safe. His lips have found mine again and there's more of a hunger in our kisses. Our feverish desires for each other were taking over and more than anything I now felt exactly what bliss was all about. It was the one perfect moment you could have with somebody where everything else just faded into the background. All of the hate, all of the stress, all of it was gone and it's place was simply myself and him locked together in our passion. I'd worry later about having to get out of bed. For now I was more than content to be here with him and I have a feeling he was thinking the exact same thing.

Scene 003 - Heroes Don't Always Win

I was sitting down on the leather couch inside of my hotel suite with Dean nestled up besides me clearly enjoying the attention of my hand rubbing all over his round doggie tummy. On the other side of where I was sitting was my Queen of Wrestling championship belt and I was using my free hand to click around on my laptop to set up the webcam in order to begin recording my promo for my match this week on Battle Grounds. I had everything prepared so that as soon as I was finished recording, the video would be uploaded directly to my Tumblr website, where it would be able to be viewed by millions from the comfort of their own homes. Dean started making some grunting doggie noises and I used my free hand to bring my index finger up to my lips to let him know that he needed to be quiet while I would be recording my promo. Dean makes one final grunting noise before he stalks off towards the other end of the couch. I suppose this was his way of being able to watch without having to be involved and so I stick my tongue out at him before I press down on the button that would begin the recording. The red light from the webcam blinks itself to life and I reach over towards my Queen of Wrestling championship belt to take hold of it in both of my hands while I begin to speak out loud. I could imagine that everyone was dying to hear the words I would be speaking after everything which had happened from the very moment I first revealed my alliance to the Empire and Alexander Remington.

Tiffani Michaels - I can only imagine just how betrayed people must be feeling right now, especially all of those people who are the truly pathetic ones, and I think you know exactly the kind of people that I am talking about. Griffin Hawkins fans. Those kind of people are the worst. Kind of like the dirty residue you find underneath your toilet seat. Gag me. These are the kind of people who are probably crying themselves to sleep at night because the so called dynamic duo of Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels no longer exists. I suppose this is something they have in common with their great leader Griffin, I imagine he's crying himself to sleep at night because he can no longer hold me close like I'm his supposed teddy bear. Do any of you people have the slightest idea what it's like to be friends with Griffin Hawkins? It's exhausting! I had to spend hours of my days wasting my time dealing with his delusions and the fact he obsesses over my sister despite the fact he has himself a girlfriend. He's a hypocrite plain and simple. He's a grown man and I had to treat him like he was a baby, I was tired of dealing with Griffin with those kid gloves that are required. You're constantly walking around on eggshells because anything he takes the wrong way is likely to make him want to lock himself away in his bedroom. It's far too much for one person to handle and I felt like I was about ready to lose my sanity. I was beginning to care more about Griffin's needs than my own, that's how fucking twisted a relationship with that man is, and nobody deserves that in their life. I was making all the sacrifices and he took all of the glory for himself without a single care in the world. Thinking that since we were shopping buddies, it was all okay in the end. God was he ever wrong.

Tiffani Michaels - In all honesty, I hated shopping with Griffin, it's like when somebody is forced to drag along their retarded sibling because their parents want some time alone. That's how painful shopping with Griffin was, never mind the fact he keeps insisting he'd make a sexy chick, and I had to force myself to keep my lunch down at the thought of him in a miniskirt. I honestly don't know what kind of a complex he has up there in that twisted head. Maybe his Mom just really wanted a daughter before they had his little sister and so she raised Griffin for the longest time with the mentality that he was a girl. It's obviously something he's not forgotten and it's why he looks like a hooker tranny in dire need of a haircut. I have an entire list of reasons why Griffin was deadweight which I needed to shed in the worst way. However there's not enough time in the world for me to address them all and more important matters needed to be dealt with at this present time of day. I'll have all the time in the world later to make fun of Griffin. For now all I will say is that I've seen the light, I've seen the truth of the situation, and I am so glad to have washed my hands clean of a man who was poison in my system. Now I'll be able to put my needs first and no longer worry about how Griffin is going to react when I become more successful than him in my career. I refuse to be held down by a man who's biggest concern is what kind of hairspray to buy. How did this man ever function well enough to win any kind of championship belt in the first place? God, it must be one of life's mysteries because I certainly can't figure out how the hell such a miracle happened.

Tiffani Michaels - Of course, not everybody is pleased with my decision to join forced with the Empire, and I know there's other people besides Griffin who feel betrayed. A lot of them thinking I must be foolish to think that Alexander Remington or the Empire wouldn't do the same to me when they grow bored of having me around. The difference being that at least I bring much more to the table than someone like Griffin or even poor Blyss Lockhart ever could. I'm a champion, I'm the fucking Queen of IWF, and I know how to get things fucking done inside of that ring. That's when I realized that for too long I was letting those other bitches run around thinking they were the shit. Now we have even more bitches running around trying to cause havoc inside of my ring. I think it's high time that the Queen deals with all of those peasants. Annoying little bitches such as Molly Reid or Blyss Lockhart. Even someone like Diana Logan who is unfortunate enough to be my opponent this week at Battle Grounds. This means she has herself the unpleasant task of being my prime example of how the Queen is going to deal with ungrateful little bitches from now on and I do hope she's not going to take it too personally. Honestly, I have no real issue with Diana, hell I don't even give enough of a crap about her to have personal issues with such a complete nobody. Can you honestly tell me what you have done Diana that should make me believe I should give even a fraction of a fuck about you as far as being a challenge to me inside of the ring?

Tiffani Michaels - Oh, wait a minute, that's right. You did beat me before, but that was in a tag team match where I was partnered with deadweight Hawkins. Obviously the odds are going to be stacked quite differently now that we are facing each other in a one on one type of scenario. Essentially they are going to be stacked way more in my favor and I'll be able to put down the so called Wonder Woman. I hope I'm not getting this wrong, but didn't Wonder Woman have actual super powers? I do remember that even her accessories had powers and that's essentially part of the reason why I thought she was pretty awesome as far as superheroes went. A girl that accessories and for an extremely valid reason, so she can kick some major ass. I don't think that nickname is entirely accurate for you Diana because you've done nothing that truly makes you wonderful as far as I can tell. It's more of a rash of embarrassing losses and become the butt of the joke more times than it is necessary. I mean, come on, even a complete nobody like Molly Reid ripped you apart into shreds. I'm sure that didn't make you feel too good about yourself and made you start doubting the fact you think yourself to be a Wonder Woman. I have a feeling you'll be retiring that nickname for good after I'm done tossing you around the inside of the ring like my bitch. I can always pretend you're Blyss Lockhart, that might make me want to kick your ass that much more because making her my bitch is one of the greatest personal joys in my life. No matter what kind of mindset I have going into this match, one thing will be crystal clear, and that's the fact I'm going to introduce your face to the bottom of my shoe.

Tiffani Michaels - There's a major flaw in naming yourself a hero my dear Diana and that's the fact in the real world, the hero doesn't always come out a winner. We're not in the pages of a comic book and life certainly isn't like it is in the movies where the good guy always wins at the end. Oh no. Sometimes in this bleak little world we call ours, the bad guy is the one who comes out on top, it is the villains who are triumphant because they are the ones who are willing to walk away with the victory by any means necessary. We'll go to any lengths and climb great heights all in our pursuits to watch the hero fail, because the hero is the one who is pitiful, the hero is the one doing this for the fans who couldn't give less of a shit about the hero in the first place. Do you think all of the fans will still love you after you've failed them yet again Diana? Of course not! They're going to grow sick and tired of putting all their trust in a woman who continues to fail them and realize that the great Diana Logan is nothing more than a joke to be wiped across the surface of the ring mat. The exact goal I have in mind for Battle Grounds this week. I honestly couldn't care how much bigger or badder you think you are than me, every single female in IWF right now, is being put on the road to becoming my bitch. After all, what's a Queen without some loyal subjects to worship at her feet? Why she's nothing! I know these little ungrateful bitches won't be doing it willingly, they're not smart enough to realize that on their own, so I'm taking it upon myself to knock some sense into their heads. It's just a matter of finding their breaking point and believe me when I say that every single woman out there has a breaking point. How far will I have to go before I find yours Diana?

Tiffani Michaels - You could make this easier on me and hand me the victory, but I know that foolish pride is going to keep you fighting. It's probably quite misplaced since you do hold a victory over me, but I'll rectify that mistake quite easily. I'm going to bring about the downfall of a hero at Battle Grounds and the audience can cry me a fucking river when they watch Diana Logan falling at my feet. They won't be able to look away once I've made her my bitch, but honestly, I'm just doing her a favor. I'm helping her onto the right path because this is something which cannot be stopped. All of the girls in IWF can't stop me, they can try, but they won't and no words of encouragement is going to stop any of this from happening. Something has been awakened inside of myself and I'm filled with this uncontrollable desire that cannot be stopped until I know for a fact I've beaten down every single female on the IWF roster and made her kiss my feet in defeat. You're all going to bow down to your Queen and you're all going to realize that there is nobody out there who can take the Queen of Wrestling championship belt from my hands. I do hope you're ready for me Diana, it's going to be so much more different than the last time we met in the ring. Quite simply put, I'm going to destroy you, and I'm going to enjoy every single moment of watching you screaming with pain wondering just why you had to be the first in my path. All of the rest of you bitches? I just hope you'll be watching and paying attention, it's a glimpse into your future girls, I'd advise you that it's best to be prepared. It's not advice that I'm going to be likely to repeat for a second time. Take the chance now.

I place the Queen of Wrestling championship belt over my left shoulder before offering the camera a small wink. I take one hand and press it up against the golden surface of the belt letting everyone watching get a good look at my most prized possession before I lean in closer towards my laptop and press down on the button making the recording come to an end. The light from the webcam fades out and after a few more clicks around with the touchpad of my laptop I have safely uploaded my promo to my Tumblr. I remove my championship belt from my shoulder and gaze down upon the golden nameplate that proudly displays my name before I pull myself up from the seated position on the couch. I can hear the clicking sounds of Dean's paws as he quickly scrambles after me while I head in the direction of the bedroom. It wouldn't be long before Alex returned to the hotel suite and I wanted for us to spend some more time together before I squeezed in some extra training in further preparations for my match this week at Battle Grounds. Nothing was going to distract me from following through with my plan, I was going to make a statement, and it would be made loud and clear. If the world didn't want to pay attention by itself, that's when you needed to grab life by the balls, right? That's when you needed to ensure you had the control and that's not something I was going to easily let go of by any means. Battle Grounds was only the beginning of something truly great. The reign of Queen Tiffani was going to be reaching new levels beyond anyone's wildest imaginations. Oh it was going to be such great fun.
Back to top Go down

Diana Logan [vs] Jaci Sovereign [vs.] Tiffani Michaels
Page 1 of 1