Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign   Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:44 am

I was examining this match, trying to guess who would establish Sovereignty over the bout. I failed. This match is simply too tough to Reid.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign   Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign Tumblr_lokc5ekVe51qajph3o8_r1_500_zps65f6f178
Inspiration: What A Day by Greg Laswell

-Proloue-
I am to blame

Staring through the darkness through tear filled eyes, Jaci couldn’t sleep. Stygian has been up at least once during the night as she still laid awake, staring at the blank canvas in front of her, motionless. Time went by as though she was standing still and she felt nothing as built up guilt began to consume her, causing her body’s temperature to rise.

The room slowly began to spin and soon the heat became too much for her to bare as she threw off the covers and sat up abruptly at the edge of the bed. Leaning forward, she put her hands through her hair before resting them on the crown of her head.

Her stomach began to turn, tying itself in knots as the urge scream came over her. She could see herself doing it, just letting everything out in one screeching outburst but it was all in her head. Nothing was real...

Soon, she felt wet drops began to run down her face causing her to nonchalantly take her hand to see what the substance was but when her hand came into veiw, all she could see, through the blur, was blood. In a panic, Jaci tried her best to whip them off on the dragon shirt she was wearing but with no prevail. Her hands were stained, with the blood of her family.

Lurching forward, she covered her mouth as she felt her temperature rise even more .Rushing to the bathroom, she barely made it to the porcelain bowl in time to try and dispose of the bottled up guilt that laid deep inside of her. Trying to calm herself, she began to breathe in through her nose and breathe out from her mouth as she sat on the tiled floor, leaning up against the wall.

As soon as she thought she was getting control, her heart started to race again as the sound of footsteps played at her ears. She didn’t want Stygian to see her like this but at the moment she was too numb to move. Her eyes stayed glued on the doorknob as the footsteps stopped right in front of it.

She tried to scoot closer to the wall, as though somehow she was able to blend it but in her mind she could just see Stygian standing there, hand hovering over the door knob debating rather or not he should open the door or just leave her be. There was nothing but silence, no turn of the door knob, no sound of the person retreating, which lead her to believe it was all in her head.

Taking a breath she leaned her head back against the wall trying to calm herself once more but the question that kept coming up, replaying in her head over and over again...

/”Did she kill them?”/

Thinking back now, she could have told her brother Ryan to not join the army. She should have told him that his life meant more by entertaining people, helping them forget the harsh cruelty that approximately 4000 american soldiers die in year. Fighting wars that will never end, fighting for someones else’s freedom, and knowing that whatever they were fighting for they may not live long enough to reap the benefits. Instead she encouraged him, making him believe that they needed people like him. Someone that they could trust, someone they could count on to watch peoples backs, she should have realized, that would have been his downfall, because that is how he died.

With him gone there was no one around to keep her brother Brian in line. She did what she could but with a career opportunity knocking she figured it best she leave Brian to figure out how to deal with things on his own. She should have known better, Brian was a dependent and as soon as she left him behind he found himself in the wrong crowd and began to shoot himself up every chance he got. It was embarrassing trying to watch him wrestle. Sometimes, he would just seem so lost in the ring, trying to tag in his brother who was no longer there because of her advice, her encouragement.

Later down the road he had a daughter, Jessica. With her mom dying during delivery Jaci thought Brian would straighten up, get his life together, be a father, one that neither of them knew. He did for awhile but the demons kept coming back and soon he was asking Jaci for money so he could go gamble. She would tell him no, but then when he would bring Jessica into it. Telling her if she didn’t give him the money then she would starve. What was she suppose to do?

Later on, Jaci found out he was leaving her at their parents house, more and more each day. She was practically living there by the time Jessica was two. But the funny thing is, Jaci’s parents were more attentive towards Jess than they ever were with her and her brothers.

Then it got to the point where her mother asked Jaci if she would testify against Brian to have Jess taking away from him and into her custody. It was probably one of the hardest things Jaci had to do. Jessica was good for Brian and he was trying his best to be a good father, but she knew he was still using and deep down she knew she had to do what was best for Jessica, not Brian.

Brian had no trouble telling Jaci how he felt about her after the hearing, pinning her up against a wall, his hands around her throat as he spoke to her through clenched teeth.

/how could you take her away from me? how could you? you have no right she is MINE not YOURS and NOT OUR MOTHER'S!/

If it wasn’t for the security guard, the punch he threw would have connected. So instead he spit in her face, before the guard started to drag him away kicking and screaming.

/DO YOU WANT HER TO END UP LIKE US!? If they find me DEAD somewhere? i want you to know IT'S YOUR FAULT, because you just took the one, THE ONE THING in my life that was worth living for!/

Two days later, he was found dead in an alley somewhere with a needle sticking out of his arm. He overdosed, and again a decision Jaci had made caused another death.

Jess seemed to be the only light the family had left. So innocent. So full of life. She brought joy where there once was nothing but despair. She brought light where there was darkness. Because of her, Jaci’s parents finally became parents. But when things seemed too good to be true, tragedy turned its ugly head

For the first time her parents were coming to see her wrestle. It was funny, because they never took interest in her after school activities or her wrestling career, if anything they frowned upon it. So for them to drive all the way to come see her? It completely had Jaci baffled, and she wasn’t going to turn them away but a part of her wanted to, out of revenge but she honestly thought things were looking up.

Than two miles from where she was staying, a drunk driver hit a car sending it over the overpass. The drunk driver came out unscaved.The driver and passenger in the other car died on impact and the little girl...she died on the way to the hospital. The last time Jaci saw what was left of her family, was when she was identifying their bodies.

All these unfortunate events could have been avoided if Jaci just told her brother Ryan not to go...

Scene One: How We Are
Scene Is: Off Camera
Time: 03/03/2013 - 03/05/2013
Co-Starring: Stygian

Walking into the hotel room, there was no being quiet as Jaci slammed the door and began to slam her things down once she removed them from her grasp. She wasn’t happy about what happened during her match against Blyss. People were questioning her, wondering if she could consider that to be a true victory and Jaci hates it when people question her victories. Call it a pet pev.

Flopping down on the bed, she began to take off her scarf, but the more she started to unravel it frustratedly, the more she seemed to get entangled in it to the point where she just gave up and just laid back on the bed, blowing some hair out of her face.

Stygian: Am I interrupting something? Cause I can come back...

Leaning her head back at the sound of Stygian’s voice, Jaci looked up at him before closing her eyes she felt a little embarrassed and began to wonder how much he had witnesses. Must not have been much as she walked into the room anyway.

Letting out a chuckle, she rubbed her face with her hands.

Jaci: Sure you don’t want to join in?

Looking back at him, Jaci watched him as he sat down across from her but still next to her, causing the mattress to cave a bit before he reached over with his hand to move some of stray hairs out of her face.

Stygian: Seem like you already have your hands full

Rolling her eyes she still carried a smile, as she sat up and began to get out of the woven mess she got herself into with a little assistance.

Stygian: Match didn’t go well I take it?

Jaci: No, Phil stuck his nose where it didn’t belong and pretty much stole my right to be joyful about my win. I don’t like people tampering in my matches, as you probably noticed.

Smiling at him, she honestly didn’t want to talk about it as she ran her hand through her hair. She had other things that were tampering with her emotions and to be honest the interference was more of an excuse for the real problem she was having.

Stygian: Is there something else bothering you?

Stopping what she was doing, she slowly turned her head to face Stygian. Staring in his eyes, it was like she was asking him “How did you you know?” Looking away from him, she was a bit beside her self. She began to wonder how he knew her so well but then she took in consideration that he has been with two women for a number of years so he was probably an expert on reading women’s minds by now.

Taking a deep breath, she leaned her head on his shoulder as a war was breaking out inside her head. Debating if she should say anything or not. In the end, she knew it was best if she was open with him.

Jaci: My nieces birthday is coming up, she would have been seven...

She trailed off a bit as she felt Sty adjust himself, leaning his head back slightly so he could look down at her causing her to look up at him.

Stygian: Would have been?

Her gaze fell back to the wall in front of her, the same wall she has been staring at for the past few nights, as she laid restlessly.

Jaci knew that Stygian knew what she meant, but it seemed like he wanted her to vent. Just get it out of her system. It was probably the best thing she could do, the healthiest way to deal what she was going through. But in the end for her anyway, it was about trust. DId she trust Stygian enough to let him in.

Jaci: a little over two years ago, she was involved in a car accident /Jaci hesitates for a moment/ with my parents. They were killed instantly on impact, Jessica died on the way to the hospital.

Taking her hands, she wiped under her eyes as she leaned away from Sty, sort of distancing herself from him. She still felt like it was her fault, even after all these years...

Jaci: They were on their way to see me wrestle for the first time.

It was obvious this was really hard for her to talk about, and it seemed like Stygian knew it would be best if he didn’t try to comfort her. Because if he did? It would probably make matters worse and that was the last thing he wanted to do.

Stygian: If you want to take some time...

Jaci: No

She interrupted shaking her head slightly.The last thing she needed was a vacation, giving her more time just to think about it.

Jaci: No, It’s been two years; I’ll just take some time to myself when I go out for one my runs, or something.

Looking over at him she gave him a reassuring smile. The last thing she wanted to do was burden him with her problems besides in the end she knew she would be fine.

Standing up she stretched up with her hands wanting to get off the subject completely. She would have asked him how his day was going but she already knew since he came by her locker room after his brawl.

Jaci: Did you keep the water warm?

She wondered as he adjusted himself on the bed so he was fully facing her.

Stygian: I distinctively remember you saying you wanted to take a shower instead...

He looked up at her, as she started to release herself from her form fitting jeans.Looking back at him, she tilted her head to the side as she began to think over the matter. Then she remembered how he completely disregarded her request as though she didn’t even say it. This alone caused her to get a smirk on her face.

Jaci: And you ignored me, by telling me you would keep the water warm.

Leaning towards him they were now face to face but that didn’t last long as he stood up causing her to slowly look up at him as he did so. She swore that every time they would be at the same eye level he would do this just to say “I’m bigger than you”.

Jaci: I swear you just do that so you can feel superior over me.

Amusement played at her voice as Stygian smirked. She knew that look, knew it well enough to know he was up to no good. But before she could even ask, let alone protest, he reached down and grabbed Jaci by her shirt and pulled her up over his shoulder. Eliciting startled laughter from Jaci.

Jaci: What the hell are you doing?

Stygian: I haven’t figured it out, yet.

Whatever he had in mind, he was carrying her to the bathroom where there was a wide range of possibilities.

Scene Two: Think Swing
Scene Is: Off Camera
Time: 3/05/2013
Co-Starring: No One

Three o’clock a.m, the cool night air brushed passed Jaci’s cheeks, causing them to turn a slight pink as she was out for her “morning” run. She was out earlier than usual. but when you have been restless the past few nights where you are up to turn your alarm off before it even lets out its first annoying beep? Well, she decided to not have that be the highlight of her morning.

She was pushing herself hard though, probably running faster than she ever had, but the longer she went the harder it was for to keep her pace as her side began to eat away at her as it began to annoying throb and soon began to shoot a pain up her side and soon she had no choice but to stop, leaning forward, placing her white hand on her right knee as her left hand held her side.

Her breath was unsteady as she closed her eyes in disappointment.

Jaci: Damn it...

Looking behind her it was almost like the thing she was running from caught up with her, consuming her as her eyes become nothing more but pools of despair. It was almost like she was reliving the exact moment, when she was told Jessica had died. Today was her birthday, her second one since her passing. Two years she has been gone and no matter how much time has passed, it doesn’t seem to get any easier.

Trying her best to swallow her emotions and catch her breath, Jaci leaned up against a light post whose light was fading due to the rising of the sun. But she couldn’t help but be distracted by a distant sound that was tickling at her ear.

/squeek....squeek....squeek....squeek/

It sounded like an unoiled swing being lightly pushed, and when she turned her head to see where the sound was coming from there it was, a swing set made up of three swing. Two in wich have found themselves tangled around the pole above them. Leaving one that was usable.

The lonely swing made her smile as it reminded her of a simpler time, but most importantly it reminded her of Jessica. When She used to visit her, Jaci would take her to the local park and push her on the swings. It was Jess’ favorite thing about the park. She used to say it was the closest thing to flying. She even tried to convince Jaci to do it once but she turned her down. It’s something that she now regretted....

Two years ago...

It was a warm day when they went to the park on Jessica’s fifth birthday. Jess was wearing a spring dress which she insisted on. Jaci swore she was just about as stubborn as she was. Must be a Sovereign thing.

But as always, Jess was trying to include her auntie in the “kidish” activity of swinging.

/come on aunt Jace, swing with me/

Jaci just rolled her eyes as she again pushed her little niece, making her go higher than the last time she pushed her.

/Don’t you think i’m a little old to be swinging?/

/you not old, you just older/

She couldn’t help but laugh. For a five year old Jessica was very intelligent and she never wanted anyone to feel negative about themselves. It’s one of the main reasons why she took Jessica to the park. So she wouldn’t have to witness her aunt and grandma going at like cat and dogs.

/Fine,I’m too big/

/no you ain’t/

The little girl was fast to correct.
Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign Swing_zpsde0bde13
/Jess,/sigh/ “ain’t” isn’t a word.../

Jess ignored Jaci and began to look up at the sky, one eye shut to block out some of the sun rays.

/You know why I like swinging?/

/No, I do not/

/Well... isn’t you going to ask me/

Shaking her head, Jaci decides to humor her niece as she continues to push her.

/why do you like swinging?/

/Jessica.../

/excuse me?/

/why do you like swinging Jessica. You have to address me or I might think you’re talking to tree./

Taking a deep frustrating breath Jaci asks the question the way Jessica once it asked. It is her birthday after all.

/why do you like swinging...JESSICA?

/because it’s the closest thing to flying anyone will ever get/

And Just like that, Jesse spread her arms as she jumped off the swing at it’s climax.

Present...

Jaci was now standing in front of the swing, placing a hand on one of its chains to stop it from swaying. Deep down Jaci wished she was back home in North Dakota visiting her nieces last resting place, but somehow she knew it would only make matters worse.

Smiling to herself, she knew exactly what to do to celebrate her life, turning around she grasp the chains in her hands as she set down on the rubber seated swing. Almost like a wind up toy, she went back as far as she could go before releasing her self. The sensation in her belly when she did made her laugh slightly as she began to move her legs back and forth causing her to go higher and higher.

Now she understood why Jessica liked this so much. It gave you that “I’m Free Feeling”. Nothing to worry about, nothing to fear, just go for it and let go. It was what she would have to do if she was going to overcome what was next in front of her.

Jaci began to slow down as she stopped fueling her swings. Wondering if she could fully let herself go, just enough so she could fully focus on her match against Molly. All the pain and suffering this month brings, how can she overcome it?

/Maybe I should dedicate the match to you Jessica /shakes head/ how cliche is that?/

Swallowing hard, she looked up to the heavens, wondering if Jessica could hear her, like really hear her. Maybe it was just some myth, but would would be the harm in trying? Just to talk to her even if she doesn’t respond.

/ I remember, when you asked me why I wrestled, and I just stood there staring at you because... I didn’t even know the answer. Even now, I don’t fully know./

Jaci looked back to the pebbled ground.

/Ryan said he did it because... for the first time in his life he didn’t feel like the golden boy, like he didn’t need to live up to someone else’s expectations, just his own. When I started to wrestle, I did it for the attention. Then as time went on, I didn’t because I want to prove to every wrong. Now? Maybe I do it because it’s about the only thing I’m good at. I’m sure Stygian would disagree but...

Rolling her eyes she rubbed her face trying to stay on track.

/I wish I could finally have the answer for you Jessica after all this time but... I don’t. I know I’m good at it. But you can pretty much be good at anything if you practice long enough, train hard, and stick to it. I enjoy it, but thats like saying I enjoy ice cream because its good. What makes it good? I have no idea./

Rubbing the back of her neck she leaned back in the swing as she wrapped her arms around the chains.

/Challenges, I like challenges. I like conquering challenging tasks, especially when someone thinks I can’t. Because then I get this drive to prove them wrong. Maybe that is why I like to wrestle. Because every week a new challenge presents itself and each week I push my self to conquer it. This week I will be facing Molly who is a challenge, and a hand full. God I feel sorry for Chuck.../

Shaking her thought away, Jaci gets an unpleasant look about her.

/No...No.. fuck Chuck, he almost screwed me out of my match/

Taking a few deep breaths she calmed herself down and tried to stay on the task of figuring out why exactly she is a wrestler. But it seemed like it was a lost cause as her mind kept Flopping back and forth between Molly and Chuck.

/Oh my god this is ridiculous. I came here to mourn my niece and now all I can think about is my match against Molly and how Chuck may interfere. I know i’m not part of his “pose” but come on. Just because one is about to lose doesn’t mean you have to step up and try to save them. You win some you lose some simple as that. Molly’s first match in IWF was with me, and who won that match? who got the three count? That’s right I DID. Not Molly, ME. She was too busy making fun of Diana who she pushed over the Apron. Where was chuck when that happened? Thanks to Chuck, she is the Queen of IWF and no one respects her. I may regret saying this but I honestly miss Tiffani as the Queen of IWF./

Sighing she shook her head realizing that maybe coming here was a mistake. She couldn’t even mourne right. If she was at her nieces grave right now she would probably find some way to disrespect it. Not on purpose of coarse.

/Sorry Jess for getting off track there, you’re probably giving me that “what are you talking about” look you used to give me, your nose all crunched up. But I think I better go, I have plans to get my mind of...things. But I will do one thing for you, and thats to fly/

Picking up the momentum once more, Jaci began to swing as high as she could, and when she was at the highest peak of her swing, she opened up her arms and leaped off her swing sailing through the air and for a split second, she believed she was flying.

Scene Three: Mistakes
Scene Is: On Camera
Time: To Be Determined

Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign RP3Pic_zpscb757e67The scene opens up, to Jaci wearing a beautiful gown as she sits on what looks like to be a thrown as a flower is tucked in her straight dark hair. You can’t determine what color every thing is since the picture is in black and white. So all you see are fifty shades of grey with a hint of white and black.

She sits up proper and looks down to the floor as a queen would be described to do to her servants. Jaci begins to raise as she slowly starts to walk down the steps in front of her that lead to the throne she was sitting on.

Jaci: Thy Queen, Thy, Queen, Thy Queen I will meet. Thy Queen,Thy Queen, Thy Queen I shall see. Thy Queen, Thy Queen in the squared circle we will face. Will It Be An Honor Thy Queen? Will It Be A Privilege? When I Fall Thy Queen, Will You Praise Me For My Bravery? Or Sentence Me To My Beheading? Before I Discuss Thy Future, Let Me Take You Back, Take You Back In Time, Where I Faced Another...

Smirking, playing at her lips Jaci raises an eyebrow at the camera as she walks up to an angelic statue of an angel holding a leaf bowl filled with holy water. Carefully, she dips her middle and index finger in the secret water before lifting it out of the bowl and began to toy with it as she rubbed her thumb over the wetted fingers, testing it of sorts.

Jaci: Last week, I defeated my friend Blyss. I defeated, my friend, Blyss...

She said it like she couldn’t believe it.It was weird for her to say the word friend and a person’s name in one sentence. It wasn’t something she was used to.

Jaci: I say this because I am still trying to figure out what exactly lead me to win this match. Was it due because of Phil’s loud mouth and attack on the referee? or was it because Blyss made the simple mistake of allowing Phil to get under her skin? Both reason’s are perfectly justified if you have been keeping up. Phil obviously didn’t want Blyss to win the match so he did what he thought he needed to do without allowing Blyss to win over something as silly like a disqualification. Blyss, was easily distracted because of what happened a few weeks ago. Phil attacking her, and she probably assumed he was going to do it again once he made his way to the ring and sat at commentary. Cause lets face it no wrestler sits at commentary without some sort of card up their sleeve.
Finally she takes her fingers, and uses the water to lower some of hairs that have began to unwind themselves from the rest before dubbing her fingers in the bowl once more.

Jaci: These two actions alone have made people question me. Can I take this win as an honest one? To be truthful, I didn’t... at first. I don’t like the outcomes of my matches to be tampered with as you could probably see by my reaction after I won but the more I thought about it the more I can say I won that match fairly. Blyss made a mistake, she let people get the best of her, and she knew why Phil was out there. So why give him the satisfaction of giving him what he wanted? Her mistake allowed me to capitalize on her, and that was her fault. She gave me an opportunity and I took it. When I met up with her later that evening I told her you should never keep your eyes off the price. I pointed to my self as she laughed and said her eyes were on the prize the whole time. I assume she meant her revenge on Phil but I think you get where I’m going with this.

Sighing, she rolls her eyes and gets down on her knees and begins to do The Sign of the Cross, more out of respect for the church then out of religious belief. This for some reason made her giggle. Thinking about how in ‘A Knights Tale’ Sir Eric Desecrates the house of god because he rode his horse into a church.

Jaci: I was mad then but I’m not mad now and as I answered the question, yes, I can honestly say I won that match fairly no matter how many people think otherwise. In fact, the only person I had to really question that night was Chuck Mathews. I don’t have any beef with Chuck, hell I barely even know the man. But when I saw him and what he did or was trying to do that night, I believe I saw a glimpse of Corey Casey. Phil knocked out the referee, which could have happened anytime during Blyss’ and I match. With different circumstance of coarse. So Eric and Damien came out with a new Referee and what does Chuck do? he tries to stop him? Neither me or Blyss were being attacked, the match was going on smoothly with a few speed bumps and all of a sudden Blyss is down for a three count and Chuck comes running out not wanting me to pick up the win? It wouldn’t have surprised me if I was part of the Empire, but I’m not. Your actions last week Chuck are very questionable and it makes me wonder what you will do when I get in the ring with Molly, “your prize pupil”.

Looking up at the large memorial of Jesus Christ, nailed to the cross she begins to wonder if this man really did sacrifice himself so people could have a better life and If he would look back on today and think that there was no point and his sacrifice was for nothing.

Jaci: Looking at Molly, I just can’t help but be disappointed and I’m sure Chuck is feeling the same way. Disappointed, because the woman he hand picked to go against Tiffani, the one who he put his.../thinks for a moment/ trust, into the most, to become the new queen who failed to represent the title in every way imaginable.

Tilting her head, she then puts her hands behind her back, eyes still examining the realism of thy Jesus Christ.

Jaci: From where I stand it doesn’t seem like Molly won the IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship, Instead she is out like she just won the Alcoholic Drinking olympics. Every morning, noon, and night she is out practicing with Johnnie, Jack, and Jim, I’m talking about the Scotch Whisky ,Tennessee Whiskey and Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey but feel free to assume those men to also be on her calling list if Chuck and Charlie are not available.

Raising her eyebrows she sort of smiles as she begins to walk in between the pews, placing her right hand on each one as though she was counting them as she went.

Jaci: She’s practicing throat relaxing exercises, she is probably looking into getting her gag reflex removed so she can finally swallow /pauses/ that Tequila worm. But guess what? that isn’t possible but I do know of a few exercises you can do.Step one...

She raises up her index finger, clears her throat, but as soon as she opens her mouth she begins to laugh, hysterically.

Jaci: Sorry /breath/ I can /breath/ I can just see Molly watching this /cough/ and rushing off to get a pad of paper and a pen to jot all this down like I would actually give her the instructions. Why would I be so encouraging to you being an Alcoholic Molly? Or why would I help you achieve one of your personal goals? Sure its your choice to drink... excessively and I will respect that choice no matter what it will do to your looks, that aren’t that great anyway but I’m sure you looked better before you started drinking, then there is your liver, memory, and not to mention your long lasting committed relationships with more than one man. And if you are going to tell me you’re not committed to any one? Then why do you have a list of people you can call? Those people know that you are commited to have sex with them and drink with them after so many rotations. Your like on a farmer’s commitment plan.

Jaci: This Season corn, next, alfalfa, than grass, wheat, potatoes... to keep them all in line, and remember who you were with last? even remembering their name in the process? that there? is commitment. You, like a farmer, likes to keep their soil fertilize. So you plan a daily? weekly? cleaning cycle.

It is obvious that Molly is not one to shy away from her way of life, flaunting it around like she should get an award for it. In away when she won the queen’s title, she kind of did.

Jaci: You may hold the title Molly, but you will never be known as the greatest Queen of Wrestling but In instead you may go down in IWF history as the worst. When you hold a title, especially one that directs itself at the whole women’s division. You're not only making yourself look bad but you are also making Me, Blyss, Diana, Tiffani, and whoever else look bad. Hell you’re even making Chuck look bad. Which from his poor judgement and his taste in women he can pretty much do that himself. SIngle handedly.

Jaci: You won’t be queen for much longer Molly if you keep on the path that you are on, and it won’t be because of me, Blyss, Diana, or Tiffani... it will be because of your own doing. So tonight Molly, I am going to leave you with a simpler version of a poem by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok.The Queen is Dying.

In the palace, all is gloomy
Shaded rooms, and courtiers crying.
Every Knight and every peasant
Knows the worst -"The Queen is dying".
And the King, so sad and lonely,
Paces hallways, strangely quiet
Every corner whispering darkly
'Death's cold call will come tonight'
Down the passage, at the doorway
Of his Lady, dressed in blue,
In between his tears, he sees there
Someone else who's waiting too.

The camera then fades out while watching her leave the church and into the daylight.
Back to top Go down
Molly Reid

Molly Reid

PostSubject: Re: Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign   Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:50 am

~~~Scene One~~~
~~~Monday March 4th~~~
~~~New Orleans~~~

Brittney Sinclair: “So what, you just aren’t allowed to go to the show tonight?”

Molly Reid: “Apparently not. I was ‘suspended’ for a week. Fucking stupid”

I sat on the couch and took another swig of my beer. I was in New Orleans for IWF, only I wasn’t allowed to go on Battlegrounds tonight. I got to travel there and I got to stay in a hotel paid for by the company, I got to do all the press events that we were all doing. But I was not allowed to compete or even be on the show, according to Chuck. God I was so mad at him.

Brittney Sinclair: “And this is all because you came to the show hungover?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah. It’s stupid. I wasn’t even that hungover. And I fucking won the match, and the title. Maybe my head hurt a little bit but so what? I would have gotten a headache immediately anyways. It wasn’t like I showed up drunk or anything”

Brittney Sinclair: “Yeah that’s really stupid. Like you won the match for fuck’s sake, you think that would mean that you’re pretty much safe”

Molly Reid: “Yeah he used some bullshit excuse about how his network didn’t want to promote anything like that, and how I needed to be completely sober and not hungover if I want to be on TV. Which is total bullshit because I know for a fact that other wrestlers were just as hungover as me and got absolutely no penalties.”

I didn’t understand why Chuck was out to get me. I mean, Axle Vengeance tweeted exactly how much he drank the night before Nowhere to Run, and it was just as much as I drank. No punishment. And it’s not like he was sleeping with Chuck or anything.

Brittney Sinclair: “There’s no way this was the worst thing that ever happened on one of their shows before, you showing up hungover. That isn’t even a thing!”

Molly Reid: “One of the guys in the IWF Hall of Fame actually overdosed and died in the ring once! Obviously he was revived but still! He’s allowed to OD on live TV with no punishment, and I can’t drink the night before a match? How retarded is that?”

Brittney Sinclair: “That’s pretty fucking retarded. You done?”

I looked down at my beer, seeing it had a little bit left. I quickly finished it as Brittney stood up and grabbed two more from the fridge. She tossed me one and then sat back down. I opened mine and quickly took another drink.

Molly Reid: “Yeah I mean, I thought sleeping with him would at least give me a bit of an edge. And clearly it did, since I got my title shot. But apparently that’s all I’m good for. But whatever, I’m done sleeping with him anyways.”

Brittney Sinclair: “Yeah? Just like that?”

Molly Reid: “Well it’s been a few weeks that we’ve been doing it. Way more than a one night stand. Plus Chuck is an asshole to me, but really nice to everyone else. I don’t know what his problem is with me, or if he feels like he can treat me like that because we’re sleeping together, but it’s annoying. Plus I think he has a thing for some other girl.”

Brittney Sinclair: “Oh really?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah he won’t admit it, but I’ve seen him talk to her on the phone before and I think they’ve met up a few times. But anyways, clearly he’s moving on to someone new, so I probably should too. Besides I don’t want to get feelings for Chuck”

Brittney Sinclair: “Do you like him?”

Molly Reid: “Chuck? Oh god no. He’s really good at sex, and I mean really good. He’s clearly had a ton of practice. So I like him for that, but that’s it. He’s a nice guy once you actually get to know him, but he’s still an asshole. If that makes sense. Like he’s a good friend, but he would be a terrible boyfriend. Plus I’m just not attracted to him like that.”

That was the truth. A lot of people thought I was falling for Chuck, just because of how we interacted and everything. But I just liked Chuck as a friend and a fuck buddy. I had no romantic feelings towards him. I’d heard too much about him and his past relationships to ever think romantically about him. Plus I sort of have this crush on my friend Charlie.

Brittney Sinclair: “Makes sense. What about that stupid not drinking thing that Chuck was going on about, are you doing that still?”

Chuck had been trying to get me to prove that I wasn’t an alcoholic. So I agreed to his stupid bet that I could go a week without drinking. I was going to live with him for a week so that he could watch over me.

Molly Reid: “Yeah I’m still doing that. I’m going back with him tomorrow and I’m going to live with him for the week. Just to shut him up and prove that I’m not an alcoholic. Going a week without drinking is easy; I just don’t like doing it because I get so bored”

Brittney Sinclair: “Yeah, being sober is pretty boring. When was the last time you went a night completely sober?”

Molly Reid: “I have no idea actually. Like even on nights where I don’t go out or have a party or anything, I usually have someone over and we usually drink a little bit. There hasn’t really been a night where I haven’t drunk anything in a long time.”

Brittney Sinclair: “I’m with you there. Oh! By the way, I saw that someone brought back your belt? That’s pretty awesome”

Last night during our drunken escapades through downtown New Orleans, I misplaced my Queen of Wrestling belt somewhere. I think I brought it around with me just to see if anyone would recognize it. Judging by pictures on my phone, people did. I didn’t remember much of anything last night, we were all pretty hammered. But yeah, I lost the belt; luckily someone came by the hotel this morning and dropped it off. Seemed like a nice guy, I offered a reward but he wasn’t having any of it. Oh well, his loss.

Molly Reid: “Yeah, some fan dropped it off this morning. I’m so happy because I legit remember next to nothing from last night”

Brittney Sinclair: “Mine is spotty. I remember we went bowling at some point. I remember freaking out because I couldn’t find you and Charlie, but then I found you both in one of the clubs private booths”

Brittney grinned at me and I blushed.

Molly Reid: “Oh…yeah well you know how drunk Molly and drunk Charlie are together”

Brittney Sinclair: “Are you two going to start dating soon? You’re pretty perfect for each other”

I blushed again. Brittney saw this and pointed at me, excitedly

Brittney Sinclair: “Ohmygod you want to, don’t you?!”

Molly Reid: “Umm…well kind of. I don’t know, it’s hard to explain. Ok yeah, I do”

I really did like Charlie. I had known him for almost six years, and we’d been best friends basically that entire time. I knew a long time ago that he liked me, I just tried to play it off like I didn’t really want to be anything more than friends. We slept together all the time, but that was different. I slept with a lot of guys, and Charlie knew that, so what we did wasn’t that special. But the truth was that if I were to date anyone, it would have to be Charlie. He was basically the boy version of me, which I loved about him. He partied with me, he drank with me, and he did the craziest shit with me. Maybe it was because he liked me so much, but that was fine by me. So the last couple of weeks, I had been really wanting to tell him, but I just didn’t know how. It was hard for me. Maybe tonight I’d be able to tell him.

Brittney Sinclair: “Has he asked you out yet?”

Molly Reid: “He used to always ask me out but we were always drunk and I always played it off like he was joking. But he hasn’t asked me lately. Which sucks because if he did I would say yes. I want him to ask me.”

Brittney Sinclair: “Well you never know right? Maybe tonight will be your lucky night”

Molly Reid: “Yeah…maybe”

Brittney Sinclair: “I always knew you two would end up together”

Suddenly my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked to see who was calling. I quickly answered it

Molly Reid: “Speak of the devil, we were just talking about you”

Charlie Hannah: “Heyyy where are you guys? We’re gonna go to the arena now!”

Judging by the slurred speech and the way he was talking, I could tell Charlie was drunk. I needed to catch up, I hated being sober when everyone around me was drunk. Although I guess it had never really happened.

Molly Reid: “Charlie you idiot, I was suspended, I can’t go to the arena”

Charlie Hannah: “Yeah…but…what if we bought tickets and just watched?”

I never even thought of that before. I never cared for wrestling before I joined IWF, so I really didn’t know what to do if I got suspended. I assumed I would just sit out for the show. But maybe Charlie was right, maybe we could buy tickets and just watch.

Molly Reid: “K we’re coming but not drunk enough yet”

Charlie Hannah: “Meet us in the lobbybar, I’ll order up some doubles”

Molly Reid: “Down in a sec”

I hung up the phone and quickly ran over to the counter and grabbed a bottle of Cuervo off the counter. Brittney stood up behind me and walked over to the counter. I poured us each two shots and handed them to her, before taking mine in each hand.

Brittney Sinclair: “I guess we’re going out?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah we’re going to buy tickets at the arena and watch the show! We’re meeting Charlie and everyone downstairs and heading over”

We were only about a ten minute walk from the arena. It was pretty warm out, so I didn’t have to wear anything extra, other than the jeans and shirt I was already wearing. Brittney and I clinked our shot glasses together, and then downed them both at the same time. I loved tequila. A lot of girls said it made them an angry drunk, but it really just made me a happy drunk. Although basically everything makes me a happy drunk, until something pisses me off. But you have to do something really dumb to get me really pissed off.

I decided I better grab a jacket, just in case. Brittney and I hurried downstairs where everyone was waiting for us. There was a group of 5 of us who came to New Orleans together, me, Brittney, Charlie and his two friends. I guess they had made a few friends at the bar because there were more than just five of them standing around the bar waiting. I quickly made a beeline for Charlie and the shots.

Charlie Hannah: “I got us some Four Horsemen, I figure you have some catching up to do”

I hugged Charlie and reached around him, grabbing two shot glasses. I broke the hug and gave him one. We linked arms and quickly downed the shot.

Molly Reid: “Boom!”

Charlie Hannah: “Again?”

Molly Reid: “Yesplease”

Charlie grabbed us two more shots and we quickly downed them both. God I loved the feeling of drinking whiskey. I didn’t really enjoy the taste, but I just loved the feeling I got after I drank it. I just felt so fantastic. I could already feel the effects of those rapid-fire shots hitting my body. Probably meant it was time to get a move on.

Molly Reid: “Let’s go now, we’re gonna be late!”

I grabbed Charlie by the arm and pulled him along with me. He yelled at everyone else that we were leaving. Everyone followed us slowly but surely, as our group made our way down the road towards the arena. A few people stopped and asked for autographs. I signed a few as best I could, but I was pretty drunk at this point. It didn’t help that Charlie had a bottle of whiskey that we were both drinking from. Hopefully no little kids saw me stumbling around like this, but whatever, I don’t really care.

We got to the arena and we managed to get to the ticket counter. I was using Charlie to hold myself up at this point. I looked at the man in the ticket booth, who looked up at me. He seemed to recognize me. I spoke to him as best I could, although it was difficult to speak clearly at this point.

Molly Reid: “Heyyeah umm…ticketssss, I’m Molly Reid”

Attendant: “I know who you are Ms. Reid. I’m afraid I can’t sell you any tickets”

Molly Reid: “Whythefuck not?”

Attendant: “We’re under strict orders from Chuck Matthews to not allow you to enter tonight”

Molly Reid: “Ohmygod Chuck will be fine if wejustwatch”

Attendant: “I’m sorry Ms. Reid but unless we hear otherwise, I can’t allow you in”

I couldn’t believe him. Fucking Chuck wouldn’t even let me come watch? This was bullshit, I was going to make him let us in! I wasn’t going to cause any problems if I just sat there and watched as a fan! I pulled out my phone and sloppily dialled his number. It took me three tries to get it right.

Chuck Matthews: “Molly?”

Molly Reid: “Chuck whathefuck why can’t we buy tickets to watch the show I just wanna watchhh”

Chuck Matthews: “You’re drunk”

Molly Reid: “Sowhat”

Chuck Matthews: “You think that I’m going to suspend you from the show for drinking before a match, and then just allow you to show up hammered anyways?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah but I’mnotfighting I’m jusafan”

Chuck Matthews: “Doesn’t matter. I’m not letting you in here”

Molly Reid: “But Chucky I juswanna watch”

Chuck Matthews: “I’m sure there’s a bar nearby that’s got the show on, you can go watch there”

Molly Reid: “Whyou hatemesomuch Chuck?!”

Chuck Matthews: “I don’t hate you. I just have to protect my company”

Molly Reid: “Ughfine Chuck I hateyoutoo, you justlost all sex priv-priv-nomore sex for you fuckface!”

Chuck Matthews: “You’re drunk, just call me tomorrow when you’re sober and we can talk”

Molly Reid: “Suckmydick Chuck”

I hung up the phone and shoved it in my pocket, almost falling over doing so. Chuck is so annoying, some days he acts like he loves me, and other days he acts like he completely hates me. His mood changed more often than a girl on her period!

Charlie Hannah: “So…arewe getting tickets?”

Molly Reid: “Fuckchuck lets go to the bar!”

Charlie didn’t understand, but he didn’t seem to care. He shrugged his shoulders and put his arm around me, helping me walk over to the bar next to the arena. It looked like quite the party bar, full of people. Fucking New Orleans, it was always a party here. I loved it.

I looked up at Charlie, who grinned down at me. I kissed him on the lips, surprising him. I broke the kiss and smiled widely at him, before turning back to look where I was walking. I think talking to Chuck made me realize that what I really need is someone that I can count on to be there for me and support me. Not try to make me change like Chuck was doing. It made me realize that Charlie really was the right person for me. Any self-doubt I had about us working out was pretty much gone now. Charlie would always just want me to be myself, and he liked me that way. Truth was, even though I never mentioned this out loud before, I was thinking about this for a long time. And maybe I just needed that whiskey and tequila induced confidence to do it, but whatever the reason, I was able to say it.

Molly Reid: “Ireallylike you Charlie”

I smiled at him, eyes drunkenly wide open as I looked up at him.

Charlie Hannah: “Ilikeyou too Molls”

Molly Reid: “I knowthat!”

I smacked him on the chest playfully. He reached around and smacked my ass back. I guess I deserved that. We both laughed. I looked back up at him, and, with as much sincerity as I could muster in my state, told him what I had wanted to tell him for a few weeks.

Molly Reid: “Charlie youshouldask…me out like onadate”

Charlie Hannah: “What?”

Molly Reid: “Askme…on a date!”

Charlie Hannah: “Uhhhok Molls. Wannago on a date with me?”

Molly Reid: “Yes!”

Charlie Hannah: “Wait…you serious rightnow?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah I am…tookmelong enough torealizethat you’re the perfect man for me…betterlatethannever!”

This was probably the worst way to ever agree to date someone. Both of us hammered, in New Orleans, about to get so drunk that we’d probably forget what happened. But I felt that for me and Charlie, this was the only way that would make sense for us.

Charlie Hannah: “Fuckyeah! You…alreadyknow you’re perfectforme. Letsgo fucking celebrate!”

Molly Reid: “Buyme shotssssssss?”

Charlie Hannah: “Well…since youbought all the drinkslastnight…it’s only fair I buy you some tonight”

Molly Reid: “Exactly!”

I smiled at Charlie and kissed him again. This time he held me in for a longer kiss. I kissed him back harder. It was drunk, it was sloppy, but it was still a more passionate kiss than I had ever shared with someone. Even in my drunken state, I knew that this kiss meant something. It meant that I had made the right decision. It was a great kiss

It was also the last thing I remembered of that night. Typical Molly blackout.

~~~Scene Two~~~
~~~Thursday March 7th~~~
~~~Chicago~~~

This week could not go by any slower.

I was sitting up in the guest room at Chuck’s house. I was staying there for the entire week, while he watched over me to make sure I was staying sober. A couple of weeks ago, Chuck was accusing me of being an alcoholic. I mean he always accuses me, but this week it was especially bad. So I finally agreed to do a stupid test that he had for me. I would live with him and be sober for a week, to prove that I didn’t depend on alcohol. Finally I just agreed to shut him up. It wouldn’t be hard for me to last a week. I’d already made it three days and I had no desire to drink. I just wanted to shove it in Chuck’s face. He had no right to tell me how to live my life. I know he’s just trying to help, but this is one of those things that he just needs to leave alone. After I made it the whole week without drinking, he would shut up about it.

It had been a pretty memorable week so far. Charlie came over on Tuesday night and we had sex in Chuck’s backyard. I was still mad at Chuck for what he did on Monday night, so I made sure I was extra loud. I don’t think he was too pleased. But we talked it over and had a dance party last night. It was pretty funny watching Chuck dance, because he was so bad at it. I could tell he didn’t go out dancing at clubs or anything. But still, it was funny seeing him let loose and actually have fun like that.

During the days I basically just went to the gym or did homework. It was my spring break so I wasn’t missing any school, but I still had some work to do. I actually got a lot done, but it was weird. Usually I just did my homework drunk and it was always so easy. But I actually seemed to have a hard time doing it sober. Maybe it was just my imagination fucking with me though.

Anyways, that’s what happened since Monday night. Tonight, I was lying on the bed of my room, playing on my phone and tweeting Chuck because I was too lazy to go upstairs. Well I was playing with my phone. Until James Shark decided to make a joke about my dad on twitter. Now I know he didn’t know what happened. And I know this was just twitter and he was making what he thought was a harmless joke. But it struck a chord with me. So I unleashed on him, and he didn’t back down. Now Chuck was pushing to know about my dad. I hated talking about it though. I had only ever told Charlie and Brittney about my dad. Not a single other person in the world knew. But he kept pushing and so I figured I should just tell him. I was trying to be more trusting of people lately, and Chuck, for all his asshole tendencies, was actually a good friend. So I felt like I owed it to him to tell him. I looked at the latest tweet he sent me.

Ugh Chuck. Didn’t he know this was fucking hard for me? I wasn’t trying to make a show out of it at all. I really just hated talking about it. Couldn’t Chuck just let me tell him without making me seem like an asshole? I’m sure he hasn’t lived a perfect life, he must have issues that he has a hard time talking about. Why did he need to accuse me of trying to make drama over this? I tweeted him back, and waited for a response. Eventually it popped up.

I closed my laptop and walked out of my room. I was still getting used to finding my way around Chuck’s house. It was probably about the same size as my house, but obviously I knew my house way better than I knew Chuck’s. Eventually I found my way up to his room. I walked inside; he was sitting down at his desk. I sat down across from him.

Chuck Matthews: “Look you don’t have to tell me anything if you don’t want to”

Molly Reid: “No. I want to tell you”

Chuck Matthews: “I’m not very good at this kind of stuff”

Molly Reid: “You don’t need to say anything. Just listen”

Chuck Matthews: “Fair enough”

I took a deep breath. I couldn’t believe I was about to tell him this. All those years of being secretive about it, and now I was going to tell a man that I’d known for only a month. Not to mention that he was technically my boss. But I knew that I had to do it.

Molly Reid: “Look, my mom left my dad and me when I was maybe one year old. So I never knew her. My dad raised me all by himself. He never talked about my mom. I didn’t even know what she looked like. He just told me that their marriage didn’t work out. I was young and so I never questioned it. As I got older, I realized just how much of a bitch she really was. I was the only one of my friends who didn’t have a mom. But my dad made sure that I always had someone there for me. I wouldn’t say he spoiled me, but he just did everything that he could to make sure that I was the happiest that I could be. I loved my dad more than anything in the entire world, and he loved me the same.”

Chuck Matthews: “He sounds like a great guy”

Molly Reid: “He was. Anyways, my dad was the manager of a big bank in L.A. Five years ago, my dad’s bank was robbed by what I later found out was a mob gang. My dad tried to talk them out of it. He refused to open the safe. So they shot him.”

I paused. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes trying to talk about this. I remembered all the great times I had with my dad. I missed him so damn much. I pushed on though.

Molly Reid: “He managed to fight off death long enough to say goodbye to me. But when he died, part of me died. I was depressed all the time. Alcohol and sex and partying with friends were pretty much the only things that made me feel anything. I think I knew that no matter what I did, my dad would have wanted me to be happy. And what I did made me happy. Even if most people thought it was wrong.”

I wiped the tears from my eyes. Chuck reached into one of his drawers and handed me a box of tissues. I grabbed some and rubbed my eyes with them. I hadn’t even gotten to my mother yet.

Molly Reid: “I was still underage so I had to be given some legal care. My dad left me his entire estate, but since I wasn’t eighteen, I wasn’t able to access it. Brittney, my friend, her parents were going to adopt me so that I would have legal guardians until I was eighteen. But that’s when things got fucked up.”

My sadness was turning to anger now. Anger as I remembered how my mom ruined everything. How long it took me to move on because of her. How terrible of a mother she was.

Molly Reid: “My mother decided that she wanted to be there for me all of the sudden. Since she was still my mother, she was able to block the adoption. She moved into my house with her boyfriend. But my mother was a drug-addicted whore, and her boyfriend abused both of us. Living there was my own personal version of hell. It only lasted a year or so, but it was the worst time of my entire life. It was worse than my dad dying, because it reminded me of how amazing he was and how much I wished I still had him. But I was too afraid of her boyfriend to say anything to anyone. So I stuck it out, until I finally snapped and called the police. Both of them went to jail, and I was given my dad’s estate on an exception that I applied for. I told my mom and anyone that would deal with her that I never wanted her to talk to me again. That’s why I got so upset when you and I saw her a few weeks ago. She was never supposed to be allowed near my house, or me, ever. My mom ruined in a year what my dad and I had spent seventeen years making. My perfect life. So yeah Chuck, I’m not so perfect. Maybe I act that way because I’m hiding from what’s actually going on in my head. But you know what, I don’t care. It helps me cope with my shit life. I only started wanting to live again when I would drink and party with all of my friends. So maybe I drink a lot. Maybe I sleep with a lot of guys. But I do it because it’s what I want to do. It makes me happy; it makes me feel like I have a reason to be here. So while I appreciate you trying to look out for me, don’t. You’re not my boyfriend, and you’re certainly not my father! I don’t need anyone telling me how to live my life! What I really need are people to support me, in whatever I choose to do. I just want you to support me Chuck!”

I stopped yelling at Chuck and broke out into full on crying. I didn’t mean to get mad at him; I was just really emotional right now. I think he understood that because, without saying anything, he stood up and walked over to me and wrapped me in a tight embrace. I hugged back, sobbing into his shoulder. After a few silent minutes of me crying into his shoulder, I eventually managed to sit back up and stop crying, at least for now. I sniffled a bit as Chuck sat down beside me.

Chuck Matthews: “I’m…I’m sorry Molly. I had no idea”

Molly Reid: “It’s ok. I’m sorry I yelled, I didn’t mean it. I appreciate that you’re trying to look out for me. I just don’t need people telling me how to live my life”

Chuck Matthews: “I know. I…well I apologize. Like you said, I think…I was just trying to look out for you. I guess I didn’t think you really had anyone in your life to do that. But I probably pushed it a bit too hard”

Molly Reid: “Just a little bit”

Chuck Matthews: “I’ll try to lay off. I didn’t realize that you had all of this going on. You don’t have to finish this challenge if you don’t want to. I’d understand completely if you want to go back to L.A.”

Molly Reid: “It’s ok Chuck. I want to be here. I want to show you that I can do it. I think I want to show myself too. To tell you the truth Chuck, I’m glad I have you as a friend. I need someone who will be honest with me, even if I don’t want to hear it. Just…when it comes to this I’d appreciate you slowing down with it. I know what I’m doing”

Chuck Matthews: “I can do that. Are you going to be ok?”

I sniffled again and wiped my eyes. Now that I looked at it, it felt really good to get that off my chest and tell someone. For all the stories I had heard, Chuck really wasn’t that bad of a guy. As a boyfriend maybe, but as a friend, I couldn’t think of anyone else that I’d rather have. I looked at him and smiled weakly.

Molly Reid: “I’ll be fine. Just need a distraction”

Chuck Matthews: “Want to go watch a movie? I’ll let you choose which one. As long as it isn’t some sappy romantic comedy, because then I might kill you”

I laughed as Chuck grinned at me. He held his hand out for me. I pulled myself up to my feet with his help. A movie sounded just perfect right now.

Molly Reid: “You know what, that sounds just about perfect right now”

Chuck and I walked out of his room and downstairs to one of the TV rooms. I was already starting to feel better. The hardest part of that story was telling it. But afterwards, I got a sense of happiness, because I knew that my dad was looking down on me, smiling. He would want me to tell his story. He would want me to express my feelings to friends like Chuck. Even if nobody else agreed with the way I lived my life, I knew my dad would be proud of me. And that was all that mattered to me.

~~~Scene Three~~~
~~~Saturday March 9th~~~
~~~Miami~~~

I flipped open my laptop and fired up my blog site, and went to record a new video. I was sitting in my Miami hotel room, getting ready to film another entry into my video blog. I decided to just film it in my room this week, rather than get Charlie or someone to film me elsewhere. Besides I didn’t really know Miami that well. I didn’t want to get lost. Charlie went out to get some lunch for us. I figured I’d film now while he was gone and I had time. I grabbed my Queen of Wrestling title and placed it on my shoulder so that it was within camera view. I quickly put some lipstick on, before I hit the record button and looked into the camera.

Molly Reid:
“It’s been a while since I recorded one of these. Obviously I skipped last week because of my suspension, but I’d like to go back to two weeks ago if we could. I’d like to remind everyone of what happened at Nowhere to Run. I told everyone that I was going to win and beat Tiffani. And I did just that. How did it feel Tiffani, losing to me? How did it feel losing to a girl with a few months of wrestling training, in only her third ever wrestling match?”

I adjusted the title on my shoulder, smiling as I did so. I wanted to make sure that everyone knew that I was proud to be champion. Everyone needed to focus solely on the title over my shoulder. I was the Queen, and I was addressing my people.]

Molly Reid:
“Now of course I have to give credit where credit is due. Tiffani and I had one hell of a match. I’ve never worked that hard in my entire life. I’ve never HAD TO work like that before. The pain I endured was unbelievable. But I kept pushing through, because I knew that whatever pain I was feeling, Tiffani was feeling the exact same. And I knew that my willpower was stronger. I knew that I was going to hit that one last move that was going to win it for me. And low and behold, I did just that. I managed to dig deep and push through and finally keep Tiffani down for a three count. Just like that, and we’ve got a new Queen here in the IWF. I’d like to ask if anyone thought that I could do it. All of my viewers here, you all believed in me I know. But outside of my fans, I bet nobody thought I could do it. I was just another one of those talkers, like Blyss Lockhart. I could talk and talk about how I was going to win and become the Queen of Wrestling, but I would never be able to beat Tiffani. Guess I’ll have a few less doubters next time I talk about the greatness that is me. That’s the last time that I’m an underdog in a match. Who can pick against me in a match against any woman in the IWF. Who out there can beat me?”

I faked counting in my head, acting like I was trying to think hard about who could beat me. Truth was, nobody could beat me, and I knew it. If I could beat Tiffani, and nobody else could, then how did anyone else expect to beat me?

Molly Reid:
“Certainly not Tiffani. She already gave me everything she possibly could, and she still lost. She would definitely be the biggest challenge to me to fight again, but if I beat her once, I can beat her again. So who else is there? Blyss Lockhart? Come on, seriously? The girl who is famous in IWF for not being able to beat Tiffani. Does anyone seriously think that she could pose even a remote challenge to me in the ring? This girl wasn’t even at Nowhere to Run because she blew every chance she had at getting a big match. Then she came out after and resumed her losing ways last week. I always have to laugh when I remember that this is the same Blyss who offered to train me a few weeks ago. Trust me Blyss, if I wanted training on how to lose, I’d go ask Tiffani and her boyfriend, it seems to be all that they can do lately. So Blyss is stricken off the list of girls who stand a chance against me. Who else have we got? Diana? Please, I don’t even need to go there. I’ve already beaten her before, and just look at her match against Gordon Fury at Nowhere to Run. She tapped out like a bitch. Not worth my time.”

I waved my hand in front of the camera. Anyone who tapped out in a match had zero respect from me. I had too much pride to give up like a bitch. I felt that everyone else should feel the same way. There’s always a way out, you just have to try. Not fucking give up. It was stupid.

Molly Reid:
“So finally, we come to my opponent this week. Good old Jaci Sovereign. She tagged with me in my first wrestling match ever, and she did a good job. I mean, obviously it wasn’t as good a job as I did, seeing as I was the one who had a number one contender match the next week and not her. But still, I was mildly impressed with what I saw with Jaci, as far as in ring goes. But does that mean I think that she stands a chance of beating me? Hell to the no. Beating Jaci is easy, I can’t believe nobody has even thought about it before. You just have to kick her in that big concussed head of hers. I mean, when you retire due to a concussion, the second of your career, do you really think it’s a good idea to come back and wrestle again? The chances of you getting yet another concussion are increased by so much. All I need to do is kick you in a head a few times, and the odds are you’ll drop like a fly. Should have just stayed retired Jaci. Could have stayed at home, relaxed, and been a good mother to your kid. Oh wait no. You couldn’t even be pregnant right could you? Failed at that too. Although really, wouldn’t that baby be better off dead than with you as a mother? Yikes. Too far?”

I had read online that she had a miscarriage with her old boyfriend. Did I really think that her baby would be better off dead than with her as a mother? Of course not. I’m sure she’d make a fine mother. But it was easy to bring up to Jaci because it was definitely something that would piss her off. It was all about getting inside her head, trying to throw her off her game. If saying something this bad could throw her off her game, then it was worth it. I didn’t mind the backlash.

Molly Reid:
“Nah. See maybe me talking about your failed pregnancy is too far to you. But to me, people talking about my drinking and sexual habits is on the same level. It’s recorded history, so why can’t I bring it up? Although personally, I don’t take offense to it. If anything, it makes me laugh. People spend all this time insulting me about how many guys I sleep with, or how drunk I get. I don’t get why they do that though. Do they think it bothers me? I choose to sleep with as many guys as I want. Obviously I’m ok with it. If I wasn’t, I wouldn’t fucking do it, would I? Herp derp. Same with drinking. If I thought it was ruining my life, or affecting me in anyway, I would stop. The only people that are affected by my sexual habits and drinking are other people in IWF it seems. They can’t stop talking about it. Laughing at me because I drink so much, calling me a slut, a bitch. Yeah, I am a slut, I am a bitch. What of it? You think I would change anything in my life, just because of what other people think? Fuck that. I’ll do whatever I want, whenever I want. So bring it on. Keep making fun of me sleeping around. Keep making fun of my drinking. The fact is, I showed up to Nowhere to Run hungover, and still beat Tiffani. What does that tell you? Clearly drinking is working for me. I’m on the Dean’s List at my school. Clearly the drinking isn’t affecting me there either.”

If anything, it made me better. When I was drinking, I didn’t have any worries. I didn’t have any stress. Everyone knows that more stress and worry equals aging faster. At this rate, I was going to look hot forever. And with no stress, I was able to focus on whatever I wanted to do. I was naturally smart, so school didn’t bother me, as long as I wasn’t stressing about it. Same with wrestling. It just came naturally, but as soon as I started worrying, that’s when I start doubting. Drinking helps.

Molly Reid:
“I was reading an article from some dirt sheet yesterday that my friend sent me. It was talking about how my habits were bad for the IWF’s image, and I wasn’t representing the Queen of Wrestling title properly. Basically just reinforcing what Chuck said was the reason he suspended me. I still don’t get it. Well, actually, when I really think about it, I’m making all of the women in IWF look bad. I mean, the women all compete for the belt that I hold. Me, a drunken sex-addict, holding a title belt that some of these women have worked their whole lives to get a chance at. Did I mention I won it in my third wrestling match ever? Yeah, so I guess I am making all of the women in IWF look like shit. When someone like me can just walk in and win the title, really shows how terrible some of the girls here are. But them sucking isn’t my problem. It’s their job to improve. Blyss, Diana, Jaci, Tiffani, if any of you are embarrassed that I’m Queen of Wrestling champion, please, come take it away from me. But first, I want you to explain something to me. Explain how none of you could beat Tiffani for the title. Explain how I’m not worthy to be Queen of Wrestling, when none of you were even worthy enough to hold the title. If you can answer that for me, then I’ll consider giving you a chance to beat me”

I obviously wasn’t being serious. Although I would totally like to see someone try to explain that to me. These bitches liked to talk and talk about how they should be champion and not me. But I was the one who was able to do what none of them could. And that was beat Tiffani. Therefore, I have to be considered the best, and rightfully so.

Molly Reid:
“I’m the best thing that ever happened to the IWF. I’m mainstream success, but I’m also down to earth. Talk all you want about how my drinking sheds a bad light on the IWF. But I’ve never been arrested. I’ve never had any trouble with the law. The only thing I’m guilty of is spreading IWF publicity. All of you girls can talk about how you would be a better representative for the IWF and how you would make the company look better if you were champion. But how many of you pompous snobs would ever go down to the local bar and celebrate all night with your title around your waist like I do? You’d probably go hangout with all of your wrestling friends, and not even give anyone else the time of day. Maybe sign a few autographs here and there, take a few pictures. But I’m really being the better representative here. Riddle me this, what’s a better experience for a wrestling fan? Taking a picture with Jaci Sovereign, or taking a body shot off of Molly Reid? Would you rather get an autograph from Blyss Lockhart, or play beer pong against Molly Reid? It’s a pretty easy choice. Clearly nobody understands that what I’m doing is only helping IWF. I can pretty much guarantee that half of all IWF fans aged fifteen to thirty are there solely because of me. People travel from all over the country to wherever Battlegrounds is, just because there’s a chance that they’ll get to hang out with me. So fuck off with all that ‘Molly is a bad rep for IWF’. I do more for this company by going out and partying that you’d ever do, sitting at home with your two best friends and not giving two shits about the average fan.”

I actually was serious about that too. All these bitches didn’t do anything besides hang out with their other famous friends. Tiffani and Remington together, Jaci and Stygian apparently. None of them went out of their way to go above and beyond for IWF like I did. I went out and not only met fans, but partied with them. I can’t tell you how many fans have had their wildest dreams made by me, licking my stomach for a body shot, getting a quick kiss, among other things. I didn’t just sign a few autographs and then laugh at the pathetic fans clambering over each other to get a picture with me like most of the women in IWF.

Molly Reid:
“Anyways, I’ve talked enough about that. I’m the fucking Queen of Wrestling champion for a reason. I beat Tiffani when nobody else could. I’m the best woman in this company. My drinking and my partying and my sex has absolutely no effect on my in ring skills. Jaci is about to find that out this week. I didn’t get a fluke win last week. Or the week before that, or the week before that. I’m the real deal Jaci, and it’s about time you figured that out on your own. You honestly think you can beat me? You barely got past Blyss last week. In fact, the only reason you did was because Chuck distracted her. Maybe you would have won even if he didn’t distract Blyss, but he did, and you won because she was distracted. You won’t get so lucky against me. You’ll have to beat me straight up. I don’t think you can do that. Scratch that. I know you can’t do that. Nobody can beat me. Sure Jaci, you were pretty good back in UECW. But so was Tiffani Michaels. I beat her. Rhiannon was one of the best women in WEW. Beat her. It doesn’t matter what you did in some other company, because IWF is my company now. Nobody has beaten me yet, and no one going to start anytime soon.”

I had no plans to lose to anyone, ever. I grabbed the Queen of Wrestling belt off of my shoulder and held it in front of me, pointing to it as I spoke to the camera again.

Molly Reid:
“This is my first match as the Queen of Wrestling. After it’s over, everyone is going to know that I’m the rightful queen. Everyone will understand why I’m the champion. Including you Jaci. I drink, I party, I fuck, and I do what I want. That doesn’t make me any less talented of a wrestler. I’m the Queen of Wrestling Champion because I fucking won it. I deserve every minute that I’m going to hold this title. You can try to beat me, I welcome the challenge. But when it’s all said and done, Jaci, you’ll just be another notch on my belt. Contrary to popular belief, I don’t have a list of people that I fuck. But I do have a list of people that I have beaten in that ring. And this week, I’ll be happy to add Jaci Sovereign’s name to that list.”

Molly Reid:
“I run the IWF now. This is my world. And you’re all just living in it. It’s about time you realized that.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign   Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly Reid [vs] Jaci Sovereign
Page 1 of 1