Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:37 pm

My mother sees me and she always bother
Back to top Go down
Molly Reid

Molly Reid

PostSubject: You're Fucked Griffin. FUCKED!   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:48 pm

SCENE I
Poolside, Brisbane Australia
Saturday, April 6th, 2013

Server: “Excuse me Ms. Reid? I’ve got your drink”

I opened my eyes and looked around. One of the hotel staff was standing over me, holding a bottle of beer. Right, I was at the pool. I must have fallen asleep or something.

Molly Reid: “Thanks just put it down here”

The server set it down on the table next to my lounge chair and then walked away. I sat up and looked around the pool area. I was in Australia for the IWF World Tour, and everyone was put up in the same hotel. We were pretty much the only people in the hotel this weekend, they had reserved most of it for us and our staff. I went out last night and met a bunch of Aussie fans, but I was tired and hungover today so I decided to just relax by the pool.

I looked around at all the people around the pool. A few IWF guys hanging around, either in the pool or near it. I didn’t like most of the people I worked with, so I didn’t really try to socialize with them. Well that wasn’t totally true. There were a handful of people that I didn’t like at all, ever. People like Blyss Lockhart, Griffin Hawkins, Chuck. But then most of them I just couldn’t tolerate while sober. If I was drunk, well, then I could deal with them. I could deal with pretty much anybody drunk, but there were just a few people that I couldn’t make an exception for.

I looked at my phone. I had a message from Charlie, wanting me to call him. It was hard being this far away from him. But it was also kind of annoying because he wanted to talk like all the time. Even at nights when I wanted to go out, he wanted me to call him and talk to him. I just wanted to enjoy this world tour. I’d only ever been on vacation in the Caribbean, and it was cool to actually go to all these different countries. Well Australia was cool, Japan wasn’t that special. But I just wanted to relax and have fun, but sometimes Charlie really just annoyed me.

But since I wasn’t doing anything, I figured I might as well call him. I grabbed my phone off of the table and gave him a call.

Charlie Hannah: “Hey Molly!”

Molly Reid: “Hey Charlie, how’s it going? How’s LA?”

Charlie Hannah: “Really boring without you. How’s Australia?”

Molly Reid: “It’s good, really warm. I’m just tanning at the pool”

Charlie Hannah: “I wish I was there. It’s warm here too, but probably not as warm as Australia”

Molly Reid: “Nah probably not.”

Charlie Hannah: “So any big plans for the night?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah sort of maybe. I told Brandon Macdonald that I would go hang out with him and his wife tonight. Maybe go get drinks”

Charlie Hannah: “Which one is he again?”

Molly Reid: “Oh, he doesn’t wrestle, he just works for IWF. I think. He’s in their Hall of Fame so maybe that’s why. You’ve probably seen him before, he used to be a UFC fighter. He’s really hot”

Charlie Hannah: “Oh…that guy. You’re going to hang out with him?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah he’s one of the only guys I’ve met in IWF who is actually cool enough for me to hang out with. He’s not some stuck up bitch like the rest of the roster”

Charlie Hannah: “Yeah…well if that’s what you planned on doing”

Charlie sounded a bit upset. I hoped he wasn’t getting jealous or anything. I was faithful, and there was nothing I hated more than a jealous boyfriend. Besides, Brandon was married, it’s not like anything was going to happen anyways.

Molly Reid: “Yeah, I mean, you sound upset. Is that okay with you?”

Charlie Hannah: “Yeah…I guess. I don’t know. I just don’t like you hanging out with guys like him. It worries me, that’s all. I remember hearing that he was a drug addict at one point or something”

Molly Reid: “Charlie, I’m not going to do any drugs with him, and you know that. What is this really about?”

Charlie Hannah: “Nothing…nothing. Just, call me tonight?”

Molly Reid: “Well I’ll be out with everyone so I probably won’t be able to”

Charlie Hannah: “Can you please just call me?”

Molly Reid: “Ugh Charlie, why do you always want me to call you? I can take care of myself you know. I don’t need you to check up on me all the time. I’m trying to have fun, but I can’t if you keep making me call you and tell you everything that I’m doing and all that. Just have a little faith in me, god”

Charlie Hannah: “Molly…I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…”

Molly Reid: “Its whatever. I’ll call you tomorrow when I wake up.”

I hung up the phone and slammed it down on the table beside me. I was done talking to Charlie about this shit. If he didn’t trust me to be faithful or whatever, that was his problem. I was going to have fun tonight, whether he liked it or not.

I lay back in the chair and grabbed my beer, taking a drink that ended up being about half the bottle. I looked around the pool again, realizing how much I didn’t want to be here. I’d rather tan on my balcony than be around all these people. As I was getting up and grabbing all my things, Jessica Matthews walked up to me, smiling.

Jessica Matthews: “Hey Molly!”

Molly Reid: “Hey Jess, what’s up?”

Jessica and I went back further than anyone else in the IWF and I went. She was probably the reason that I got a contract with the IWF in the first place. She used to go to UCLA, which was the main rival of my school. Since I was a cheerleader for my school, we always went to cheer for the football team. I can’t exactly remember why or how, but I met Jessica at one of the games a few years ago, and we’d sort of been in touch ever since. Jess was like the exact opposite of me. She was married, had kids, was really, I don’t want to say prude and uptight, but she wasn’t nearly as outgoing as me. And she was really nice to everyone. Which was basically the exact opposite of me. I don’t really know how we got along, when I thought about it. Just one of those weird things I guess. But if she ever tried to cross me, that friendship would be out the window in a heartbeat.

Jessica Matthews: “Oh you know, I’m bored. How’s the tour going for you so far?”

Molly Reid: “Lot of fun. I’ve never been anywhere besides the States and the Caribbean before, so this is a fun vacation”

Jessica Matthews: “Yeah it’s been fun hasn’t it? What are you up to right now?”

Molly Reid: “Actually I was planning on heading back to my room for a bit. Too many people here, too much noise. I was going to nap and tan before I go out tonight”

Jessica Matthews: “Oh ok. Well I guess I should tell you then, I’ve sort of rented out a bar tonight for everyone in IWF to go and meet up and have a good night. Some of the public is allowed it, but it’s mostly going to be IWF people. Think you’ll stop by?”

An excuse to go to a bar and drink, and have it all paid for beforehand? How could I say no to this? I would definitely want to go to this. I’m sure Brandon already knew about it and had already made plans for us to go anyways.

Molly Reid: “Yeah, for sure I’ll be there. Can’t say no to free drinks”

Jessica Matthews: “Awesome! See you tonight then”

Jessica leaned in for a hug, and it would have been really awkward if I didn’t go for it, so I hugged her back. I smiled at her before walking away towards the main area of the hotel, where the elevator was. I was still pretty frustrated with Charlie as I walked into the elevator. I just didn’t understand why he was so protective of me. I was perfectly capable of handling myself and being faithful and all of that. I made myself a promise long ago that I would never ever change who I am just because of a boy. If Charlie wanted me to change to be with him, well then maybe we didn’t deserve to be together. But no, I really liked Charlie. I wasn’t about to just throw it all away. He’s just worrying about me, and it’s kind of sweet. As long as he tones it down, and gives me a bit more space, I’ll be okay with it. And I think he will. Once he realizes that he can trust me and that I’m not going to do anything crazy. I just have to be patient with him.

I opened up my room and walked inside, dropping my phone and towel down on the coffee table before jumping onto the couch and closing my eyes. Being out in the sun all day had really made me tired, more so than I had thought. Maybe I would just rest my eyes for a bit, take a quick nap. I looked at my phone, to check the time. It was only two in the afternoon, so I had plenty of time for a quick snooze, to rest up for tonight. I closed my eyes and lay my head back on the couch, relaxing my mind before I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and looked around groggily. My hotel room was really dark, way darker than I remembered it. I slowly sat up and looked around. I must have slept for longer than I thought. I grabbed my phone and looked at my phone. Jesus it was already almost nine. That was when I was supposed to meet Brandon and his wife. Shit, a bunch of missed calls and texts. I quickly hopped off of the couch and ran to the bathroom. I quickly took of my bikini and hopped in the shower, wasting no time and taking what may have been the fastest shower of my life. When I was done and all dried off, I quickly ran into my room and grabbed a nice short and tight dress, throwing it on and walking back into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and started texting Brandon, telling him that I would meet him in the lobby as soon as I was finished with my makeup. I made sure not to rush anything; I wanted to look good tonight. I mean I looked good all the time, but I always made sure I looked extra good when I was going out for the night.

I finished up with my makeup and quickly grabbed my purse and my phone. I hurried out of my room and caught the elevator, taking it down to the lobby of the hotel. When I got off, I saw Brandon Macdonald standing in the middle of the lobby, with a really attractive girl with him. I assumed that was his wife. Man was she ever pretty. What a lucky man. Although he was fucking gorgeous too, so I wasn’t surprised he scored with her. I walked over to them and waved. I had never actually met Brandon, just tweeted and talked on the phone and stuff. We had seen each other at IWF shows, but that was the extent of our relationship.

Brandon Macdonald: “Molly! Hey, how’s it going?”

Molly Reid: “I’m awesome! Sorry I didn’t respond to any of your texts or calls, I fell asleep on my couch. I was pooped I guess”

Brandon Macdonald: “That’s ok. I just wanted to make sure you still wanted to meet up tonight. Anyways, this is my wife, Karly. Karly, this is Molly”

Karly Macdonald: “It’s nice to meet you, Brandon has told me a lot about you. Plus I’ve watched you kick some serious ass in the ring these last few weeks. You’re amazing”

I almost blushed, but obviously everything she was saying, I already knew was true. Still, it was nice to hear it from other people once in a while. She extended her arms and I leaned in for a quick hug. She seemed cool, plus if she was married to Brandon, and if all that I had heard about him was true, she would have to be pretty cool. Plus I was pretty sure she was young, like, my age young.

Molly Reid: “It’s nice to meet you too. Brandon never told me his wife was so drop dead gorgeous. But I mean, it only makes sense”

Now Karly started to blush. It was very rare that I found any girl that I could get along with, especially one in the wrestling business. But Brandon had sent me a few old interviews with Karly, just to prove that I would like her. And she was just like me, a real bitch who knew she was good and wasn’t afraid to tell anyone. I figured that we’d get along really well.

Brandon Macdonald: “So I guess the IWF rented out one of the club’s around here for the night, and I called up my friend to come DJ, so did you want to go there?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah, Jessica was telling me about that earlier, I wanted to go, obviously as long as you guys want to go”

Brandon Macdonald: “Yeah, I sort of have to. We’ll go to that then”

We walked outside and hopped in a limo that was waiting for us. I was surprised that we got such a fancy ride, but I guess Brandon spared no expenses when it came to these trips. From what I heard, he was unbelievably rich.

We sat in the limo, grabbing drinks from the minibar as we went along the way towards the club where we were going. Suddenly I remembered something that Brandon had said, about the DJ. He and I first bonded over me quoting lyrics from a dubstep song, and so I wondered who he was bringing in to DJ for this IWF party.

Molly Reid: “Hey you mentioned that you were bringing in someone to DJ, who are they? Do I know them?”

Brandon and Karly both laughed as I looked on confused. I didn’t really understand why they were laughing.

Brandon Macdonald: “I’m the DJ. I’ve been learning and dropping tracks for a few months now. I do a few shows here and there. Figured I’d surprise everyone tonight”

Molly Reid: “No way! Do you have anything that I’d know?”

Brandon Macdonald: “Maybe, I’ve played at a few clubs around LA, maybe you went to one when I was there. I wear a luchador mask when I mix. You know, part of my wrestling background. I go by Xqwyzet, pretty dumb name but its catchy right?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah sure. I don’t recognize the name really, but I’m usually drunk when I go to those shows and I never really pay attention”

Brandon Macdonald: “Yeah that’s like most people there. Anyways I already know I’m going to have to change up my game tonight”

Molly Reid: “Why is that?”

Brandon Macdonald: “Because a lot of the IWF is real old school and they won’t wanna hear my play my usual EDM shit. But still, this is a club, and even though Jess rented it out for the night with IWF money, they are still letting people in. So there will be a lot of young wrestling fans who want to hear Brandon Macdonald spin some of his own stuff. I’ve got a basic outline planned. We’ll see how it goes”

Molly Reid: “Man fuck the rest of IWF. They’ll be getting free drinks and all that other shit. Don’t pander to them, just play whatever you want to play, if they don’t like it, they can get the fuck out.”

Brandon Macdonald: “Yeah I’m only going to do a few old songs, the rest will be my stuff. It’s a big club, they’ll be able to move away and go to a quiet area”

Molly Reid: “Really?”

Brandon Macdonald: “No, not really”

We laughed and sat back as the limo pulled up to the front of the club. Brandon stopped me from getting out of the car, and poured three shots of whiskey, handing one to each of us.

Brandon Macdonald: “Here’s to a good night”

We clinked our shot glasses before downing the whiskey. Brandon pulled on his mask and started grabbing equipment out of a compartment underneath the limo seat. He handed me his laptop, as well as a bunch of cables and wires. He grabbed some more equipment, then we exited the limo. A bunch of people in line for the club started screaming at us. I grinned to myself as we walked into the club. It was pretty huge, there was a massive dancefloor with a bar right near it, as well as a sort of pub type area with tables and TV’s, right near another bar. I walked with Brandon over to his booth, and put his computer down. He started setting up all his equipment as I left him alone to do that. I walked over to the bar and ordered a tray of shots. I looked around the bar, trying to see all the people that I knew or recognized. I saw Tim Patrick sitting at the bar with Jacob Figgins and that native guy Raven or whatever. Over at the tables I saw Blyss talking to Jaci Sovereign, and Gordon talking to Steel Angel. Not sure if any of these people were friends or not, but they were sure not fighting or anything. Figures. These wrestlers will just do whatever keeps them out of trouble. Even if it means pretending to be friendly.

I grabbed the tray of shots, there was about 18 on it, and slowly walked back to where Brandon and Karly were. Brandon looked like he was just about finished setting up, and was starting to get stuff ready on his computer. I set the tray down beside him, and grabbed a shot, quickly downing it. I looked up at all the people filling the dancefloor, I didn’t see any IWF people there. Figured. Brandon introduced himself to the people filling up the club, before he started playing. I was amazed just staring at him go, his hands moving all over the different soundboards that he had, and the music that was coming out was just fucking awesome. It made me want to dance so badly.

I finished my seven shots that were on the tray, and wandered off, leaving Brandon and Karly to jump around on the booth themselves. Brandon was killing it, and I wanted to meet some people. I was feeling the shots now, getting to that really drunk point. I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink.

Tim Patrick: “You don’t want that, here, try this one”

I turned around and almost fell over as my head spun to keep up with my body. Tim Patrick was standing beside me, motioning to the bartender, who handed me a drink. I grabbed it and quickly downed it. It was really good.

Molly Reid: “That was awesome! Thanks!”

Tim Patrick: “Don’t mention it. I owed you a drink anyways”

Molly Reid: “You did?”

Tim Patrick: “A while ago you agreed to go get a drink with me on Twitter, but I never really heard from you again. So I owed you this”

Molly Reid: “Awww sorrysorrysorry! I forget a lot of things I say on Twitter!”

Tim Patrick: “It’s okay, I understand”

Molly Reid: “Heremaybe this make it better”

I leaned over and grabbed Tim’s head and began making out with him. I definitely caught him off guard at first, but eventually he got into it. After a bit, I broke the kiss and grinned at him. I grabbed another drink from the bartender and walked back towards the dancefloor, leaving Tim standing there with a look of disbelief on his face.

I walked back to the booth, where Brandon was jumping up and down, pumping out huge beats. When he saw me, he leaned over and yelled at me.

Brandon Macdonald: “So what do you think?!”

Molly Reid: “You’re fucking sick! This is uuuuunreal!”

Brandon Macdonald: “Solid! Come on, go dance!”

I grabbed another shot off of Brandon’s tray and walked into the crowd. Immediately I was surrounded by a bunch of guys, all trying to dance with me. One of them grabbed me and started grinding on me. I wasn’t sure if I wanted that, but after thinking about how annoyed I was at Charlie and his jealousy and shit, I decided fuck him, I was going to have fun. Even if that meant grinding on every guy in the damn club!

The last thing I remembered of the night was me being led over to the bar to do some body shots with a bunch of the guys that I had met. I yelled something over at the IWF people there too, sitting over at the tables like the little shits they were, not having any fun. What a bunch of sacks. But when I got to the bar, everything went black.

SCENE II
Hotel Room, Brisbane Australia
Sunday, April 7th, 2013

Oh god, my head. It hurt so fucking much. Where the hell was I?

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was lying in a bad, the room was really bright. I sat up and immediately lay back down, as my head nearly exploded when I sat up. I felt really cold, even under these blankets. Suddenly I realized that I was completely naked. I rolled over and immediately smacked into someone. I looked up and saw Brandon Macdonald, lying in bed on his stomach, still fast asleep. I looked under the covers. Naked too. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

I rolled over to try to get off the bed and smacked my head against another head. Fuck that hurt. I looked up and saw a passed out Karly, also naked. Jesus fuck tell me I didn’t do what I was beginning to think I did last night.

I quickly sat up and climbed out of bed, desperately looking for my clothes. I found my underwear lying on the floor, which was good enough. I quickly put in on and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. My hair was all messed up, my makeup was smudged. It looked a lot like I got some action last night. Not to mention I felt like I had had sex last night. But I couldn’t remember anything. Fuck me and my blackout drunk nights. Oh fuck this was bad. I heard something in the next room and immediately went to investigate. I saw Brandon sitting up, holding his head. He looked up at me, seeing me in my underwear, and then down at himself.

Brandon Macdonald: “Aw fuck”

I nodded my head. I walked over and sat down on the bed and buried my face in my hands. This fucking sucked.

Molly Reid: “Did we…did we fuck?”

Brandon Macdonald: “Ummm…yeah…”

Molly Reid: “Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck”

Brandon Macdonald: “You don’t remember anything do you?”

Molly Reid: “No, nothing whatsoever. I remember the beginning of last night, but then after doing body shots with some of the guys there, I’m drawing blanks. What happened?”

Brandon Macdonald: “Well let’s see. You started yelling something at one of the girls from IWF, Blyss I think. You two almost got in a fight, but a bunch of people stopped you. You did a bunch of shots with some of the fans that were there. Then you danced for like hours. We were leaving and you were pretty drunk, but so were Karly and I. So we all went back here to continue the party, and well…things sorta went from there”

Molly Reid: “And we had a threesome…”

Brandon Macdonald: “…Yeah. For the record you were cool with it, I would have never done anything if you didn’t want to do it”

Molly Reid: “Yeah but I was drunk! Of course I was okay with it. I love sex and when I’m drunk it just sort of takes over. I didn’t want to have sex with you. I mean you’re really hot and stuff, but I have a boyfriend. I never wanted to cheat on him. But fuck that, I already did.”

Brandon Macdonald: “Molly I’m really sorry. I didn’t know you had a boyfriend and I actually thought you were ok with it. I mean I knew you were drunk but I didn’t think blackout drunk. Fuck now I feel terrible”

Molly Reid: “No, don’t be sorry, this is my fault. I never told you, and I probably initiated the talk too. Fuck my life, I’m such an idiot”

Brandon Macdonald: “I’m really sorry. For the record, you were really good”

I smiled weakly. That was little consolation now, I mean, I had to tell Charlie didn’t I? But I couldn’t just tell him. After I spent all of yesterday bitching at him about trusting me and how I was going to be faithful and all of that. And then I go and cheat on him with two people at the same time?! He’d break up with me on the spot. I couldn’t do that. I just couldn’t hurt him like that. FUCK what the hell was I going to do?

Molly Reid: “Thanks. I’m going to go I think. I need to think about this. I’ll talk to you later today?”

Brandon Macdonald: “Yeah, call me whenever you want”

I walked out of Brandon’s bedroom and saw my clothes lying on the living room table. I grabbed the dress and pulled it on, before grabbing my purse off of the table. I walked out of the room and back into my room. I was about to collapse into bed, when I got a phone call. Of course he would call right now. I grabbed the phone and answered it.

Molly Reid: “Hey baby”

Charlie Hannah: “Whoa, you sound all sorts of tired. Long night?”

Molly Reid: “You have no idea”

Charlie Hannah: “What’d you get up to? Just a big night of drinking down at the club you went to?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah, I had one of my good nights again. Brandon was DJing, I had a lot to drink, had some fun, almost got into a bar fight. You know, the usual?”

Charlie Hannah: “Make out with any guys?”

Molly Reid: “Ugh Charlie shut up. You know I wouldn’t do that to you”

But apparently I would do much more than that to him

Charlie Hannah: “Haha I know. I’m just messing with you. I’m sure last night was pretty tiring, so I’ll let you go back to sleep. I just wanted to call and make sure that you were all ok. Anyways, I’m glad you had fun”

Molly Reid: “Thanks, it was a lot of fun, I’m glad I went out. I’ll call you when I wake up again, ok?”

Charlie Hannah: “Sure. And Molly?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah?”

Charlie Hannah: “I’m really glad you didn’t do anything last night. I’m happy that I can trust you. Talk to you later”

Charlie hung up the phone before I even had a chance to say anything. Fuck me. Why would he say that to me? Talk about rubbing salt in my wounds. Just a day ago he didn’t trust me at all, and then all of the sudden he does. The morning after I cheat on him. He couldn’t trust me, and I was lying to him if I made him think that he could. I hated lying to anyone. But I just couldn’t bring myself to break his heart like that. Fuck I needed to do something though. But first, I needed to sleep. My head was on fire, and I wanted to die. I lay down in the bed and closed my eyes. My head was just throbbing as I fell asleep, trying not to think about what I had done last not. I just didn’t want to believe what had happened. I couldn’t. Only pass out drunk Molly would sleep with a hot guy and his wife while dating someone, and then lie to him about it. My life was turning over on itself.

SCENE III
Video Blog Time
Sunday, April 7th, 2013

I flipped open my laptop and turned on the camera. I moved the hair out of my face and looked at it. I was ready to talk so much shit about Pussy Griffin. I was so excited. It was going to be a lot of fun. These video blogs were getting more and more enjoyable each and every week. This week was going to be no different. Griffin had pissed me off so much, and he deserved everything that I was about to say to him. It was going to be glorious

Molly Reid
Last week was such a joke. Beating Aries and Eric Steel was probably the easiest thing I’ve ever done I my entire life. Well, no, that would be beating Rhiannon, but it’s pretty close. I don’t even think I broke a sweat last week. It was just that easy to go in there and punish both of those guys. But at least Aries did something. All Eric did was get in that ring and take his beating like a little bitch. I mean I’ve seen some shitty fighters before, but this guy takes the cake. If what I did last week isn’t proof that I can hang with the men of this company, I don’t know what is

Molly Reid
I’ve been saying for weeks that I deserve a title shot. Not just any title, but the IWF Championship. I’m the best wrestler in this company, period. Everything I have done has been nothing short of complete and total greatness. I’ve been here for over two months, and I have not been pinned one time. Every opponent that the IWF puts in front of me, I beat. And I do it convincingly. Because I am the greatest, and there is nothing that anyone can say that will disprove that. Week after week I come out and kick some serious ass. I slap the dumb bitches in the IWF around like they deserve. There are very few real fighters in this company, and I don’t think I’ve fought one yet. Instead I get a bunch of wannabe tough people, who act all big and mighty, but are really just scared little shits inside. It’s kind of pathetic when you really think about it. People like Blyss Lockhart, who fuck their way to a rigged title match, and then immediately get another shot the next week. I mean sure, I was sleeping with Chuck too, but at least he never gave me anything. I earned everything that I got. You are just being handed stuff. You know you can’t earn it fairly, so fucking and dick sucking to get it is your best option. Hey, I can’t fault you for that. But just think twice before you start calling me the slut, right?

Molly Reid
I’m done talking about Blyss. She has gotten my attention far too much lately, considering how little I care about her or fighting her again. I’ve already proven that I can beat her. I was on the verge of beating her and Gordon combined. There is no possible way to say that she could beat me if we fought one on one. Absolutely zero way. So why even bother talking about her? She’s not going to give me a rematch for her title, and I don’t want one. I don’t want to be known as the fucking Phoenix champion. I’m going to be known as the first woman to ever hold the IWF championship.

Molly Reid
That brings me to my match this week. Well, before I get to that, I just wanted to touch on Ethan Cage for a bit. He had some nice things to say about me last week, and I figure I’d return the favor. First off Ethan, thank you, I am hot. I’m glad you noticed. I don’t mind that you were staring at my ass the entire fight, because let’s be honest, who wasn’t? It’s a really nice ass. But anyways, you’re not such a bad guy yourself. You aren’t fake, like the rest of these dumb bitches here that call themselves superstars. You tell it exactly like it is, and then most importantly, you back it up in the ring. If someone tells it like it is, but can’t back it up, well they’re basically just as useless as someone who’s fake. I’m glad the IWF made the smart choice and allowed Ethan to be the referee in this match. Now I know that Griffin won’t be able to get away with any bullshit. Ethan is a good wrestler, and trust me, he’s going to win the IWF championship in a few weeks. I’ve already told him that if he wants me there, I’ll be in his corner for the match. I want to be there when he pins Griffin and sends him down to the back of the line. And then I would be honored to be Ethan’s first match as champion at Homecoming. Because even though I like Ethan, and he’s probably the only person in the IWF that I like, I could still beat him in the ring. And I would not be afraid to fight him anytime, anywhere. So just remember that Ethan. We’re friends, but that doesn’t change the fact that I want that IWF championship. But I think you already know that. And that’s what you like so much about me right? I don’t sugar-coat it. I tell you exactly how I feel. And that’s what makes me so great.

Molly Reid
Now onto the IWF Champion Griffin Hawkins. I can’t tell you how happy I am that management set this match up. After all, Griffin somehow has the title that I want. And once I beat him this week, I’ll have proven that I have what it takes to be the IWF champion. A woman has never challenged for the title, which is actually ridiculous. Especially because I could beat every single guy on this roster. But I digress. I’m here to talk to Griffin.

Molly Reid
Griffin, I’m a little surprised at you. Well, no, that’s not true. I thought you might surprise me this week, but I was clearly wrong. I thought that you might be a bit of a man and put your IWF title on the line this week, under the new IWF rules. I mean you always talk about how you’re the greatest and how you could beat anyone. You’re the champion for a reason right? You should theoretically be able to beat everyone on the IWF roster. So what do you have to lose if you fight me for the title? I mean you’re guaranteed to win right? Might as well do it, and get another nice title defense with it. Unless…unless you’re just a scared little bitch who is afraid that big bad Molly is going to take that title away from you if you put it up for grabs. Which is exactly what would happen, by the way. You’re clearly afraid of me You know that I would beat you and take that title. So you didn’t put it on the line. That way, when you lose, you’ll still be safe. You’ll still have your main event spot against Ethan in two weeks. You’ll still be the face of the IWF. But here’s the thing Griffin. You’ll still be known as the bitch who got beat by Molly Reid. You’ll be the guy who hid behind his title belt as I beat your stupid little ass all over the ring. Everyone will always see you as a scared little man, too afraid to man up against a little girl like me. You should have just put the belt on the line. That way, when you lost, at least you looked like you were courageous, putting your title on the line like that. But no, you chose the cowards way out, which seems to be something you’re best at

Molly Reid
I mean, remember last week? You randomly called me out on Twitter, completely out of nowhere. Talking about how I didn’t deserve a title match with you. I hadn’t said anything to you in days, yet you felt the need to attack me like that. And then you tried to deny that I wasn’t in your head. Bitch please. It’s so obvious that I’m in your head that my name is basically written on your forehead. Let’s see. I called you out last week, saying that I could beat you and that I was the best and that I deserved the IWF title shot. That’s what everyone does you fucking idiot! I’m trying to get people to notice me, I’m making it known that I want a shot at you. It’s called campaigning for a title shot. It’s been going on for as long as wrestling has been going on you moron. Obviously I’m going to call you out. Everyone else would have done the same as me. Well aside from the pussies that are afraid of any kind of conflict. It’s not weird or wrong of me to call you out like that. What’s weird is that you kept responding and calling me out. You’re the fucking champion Griffin. If you were really confident in your skills, you would have just left me alone. You wouldn’t have cared about anything I said. You would have ignored me and waited for me to get my shot. Ok, maybe I can see why you responded the first time. I was calling you out, and so you were just defending yourself. It was still stupid, but at least I can sort of see where you were coming from. But then you randomly called me out, out of complete nowhere. Why would you do that if I’m not in your head? You were obviously thinking about me on your own that day. You decided that you wanted to start some shit with me. Real nice of you Griffin. I mean, a champion calling out his potential challengers? Sounds to me, and everyone else, that I’ve taken up residence inside that little brain of yours. There’s no other reason for it. If I truly was not in your head, you wouldn’t have randomly thought about me that day, and you wouldn’t have tweeted me. A real champion doesn’t pick fights with people, he waits for the fight to come to him, and then he wins. You trying to trash talk me, which you’re bad at by the way, just shows that you really are afraid of me and what I can do to you.

Molly Reid
So anyways, then I called you on how you kept randomly mentioning me or dropping tweets about me. And you responded by saying that those were directed at Philip Joseph? Are you fucking kidding me right now? How fucking stupid are you that you actually think that I would have believed that for a second. You’re trying to tell me that tweets talking about how people used to earn their shots, was about a guy that you have already beaten badly, over TWO FUCKING WEEKS ago?! Not towards the girl who started shit talking you less than a day before you started dropping those tweets. Come on Griffin. I mean even a fucking special Olympics retard is smarter than you. Nobody is falling for those shitty excuses and attempts to backtrack once you realized how stupid it was. Nobody. And then, to top it all off, after you realized you were losing the battle of words, you fucking left. COME ON GRIFFIN. You start shit, and then once you realize that you’re in over your head, you fucking bail out. Sounds like a bitch to me. But that just makes sense, right? Because you’re the biggest bitch I’ve ever had the misfortune to meet. Everyone could see what you did. Everyone knows how much of a bitch move it was. Why not defend yourself, instead of hoping that people don’t realize how big of a bitch move it is to start shit and then try to act like the bigger man by leaving it alone. I mean, everyone already knows I’m a bitch, so they know I’m going to talk shit until I die. But when people see you try to bait me like that, they don’t blink an eye at what I’m doing. They expect it. They just see you backing away like a pussy. Shame on you Griffin. You’re the champion. Have a little more confidence. Nobody can talk shit like I can, but you could at least try right?

Molly Reid
And now I’m going to touch on what you’re actually saying. I don’t deserve a title shot because I haven’t earned it? What the fuck have you been watching? I have not been pinned a single time in my IWF career. Over two months. Never been pinned. I have been the most impressive person in every single match that I’ve been in. I’ve taken on two on one’s and beaten them down. I’ve made former or even current champions look like complete limp-dicks in that ring. What more do I need to do to deserve a title shot? Absolutely nothing. Week after week I just further reinforce that I am the greatest wrestler to step into that ring. I prove that I am the greatest in the world. And you sit there and tell me that I need to earn a title shot? Bitch please, I’ve earned a shot ten times over. Apparently management thinks so, because they’re giving me a match against you this week. I’m going to shut you the fuck up.

Molly Reid
So keep talking about how I don’t deserve a title shot. You know that’s a lie. You can keep telling yourself that I’m out of my league, and that I need to go earn my title shot. Well fine then. That’s what I’m going to do this week. Once I beat you, I’ll have earned a title shot. Even though I’ve already done enough to get a title shot, you were just too big a pussy to put it on the line this week. But that’s ok. I’ll just pin you and then nobody can ever question whether I’ve done enough to earn a shot. What else are you going to make fun of me for this week though? Oh nooo, I hope to god you don’t mention my drinking habits. I mean, that would be the first time anyone has ever made fun of me for how much I drink. I mean your originality would be off the charts. But alright, let’s look at this shall we? I haven’t slowed down my drinking habits one single bit since I started in the IWF, and look at how amazing I am. I don’t think drinking is affecting me, do you? If anything, it affects everyone else way more. They just don’t understand how I can drink so much and be so damn good. I mean, nobody is me so nobody else can do it like I do it. But sure, resort to trashing me about it. I’m just a useless drunk right? What else, are you going to talk about me being a slut? Oh god, heaven forbid right? I mean, you know so much about my personal life, so you know exactly how many people I’ve slept with right? I mean, someone told you that I liked to sleep around, so you believe it. I mean someone told me that you’ve got a second penis growing out of your asshole, so that must be true right? But sure, go ahead and bash me on something that you have absolutely no idea about. Everyone else loves to do it. And if there’s one thing that you’re good at, its originality, right?

Molly Reid
Griffin, you’re such a little bitch, and I’m going to prove it to the world this week. Keep acting tough all you want, but I see right through you. It’s not hard to see how scared of me you are. Keep acting defensive whenever I challenge you. Keep saying how I don’t deserve a title shot. If you weren’t afraid of me and you had real confidence in your skills, then you would just fight me and beat me, and prove that I was wrong. But you know you can’t do that. You know that you can’t beat me. Don’t worry, everyone else knows it too. Nobody can beat me, and that’s just the way it goes. Try all you want, but it’s just not happening. It hasn’t happened yet, and trust me, it’s not happening this week. But don’t worry you little fucking cunt. You’ll still have your title to run crying back to after I shove my foot so far up your ass that you’ll shit shoelaces for a week. You’re smarter than I give you credit for. Knowing that you can lose with decency to Ethan in two weeks, so holding onto your title until then, rather than lose like a bitch to me. You still look like a pussy though Griffin, and not a good one. This week is the week where I finally get the fucking respect I deserve in this company. When I figuratively rape the shit out of its champion. Get ready for the beating of your life you skinny little piece of shit. Maybe I’ll do everyone a favor and rip out all of your ugly ass hair while I’m in there with you. It’s not 1966 Griffin, you can have short hair. You’re not a rockstar, you’re barely even a wrestler.

Molly Reid
After I’m done with you Griffin, you’ll never want to wrestle again. You’ll never even want to move again. And don’t worry. I’ll make sure I pay a visit to your little slut of a manager/girlfriend/whatever the fuck she is. After I’m done fucking you up, I’ll fuck her up so bad that she won’t even have a recognizable face afterwards. Does this get you fired up Griffin? Me talking about how I’m going to kill your girl after? I hope it does. I hope you get angry and try to fight me. I hope you really go all out in this match, and give it 100%. I want you to fight me in this match for Taylor.

Molly Reid
Because when you give it your all, and you still lose, you’ll have no fucking excuses. No reasons as to why you lost. You’ll just have to admit that I am a much better wrestler than you. You’ll have to admit that I not only deserve a title shot, but that I actually deserve to be champion. You’ll have to admit that you’re a little pussy bitch, and that I’m the Queen of the IWF. I can’t wait to hear that Griffin. So let’s go. Bring your A-game here in Australia. It’s not going to help you in the slightest. I’ll be the one with my hand raised. And you’ll be just another pussy who thought they had what it took to beat me.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:53 pm

*~Falling~*

It feels like I am drowning...every person I love ends up getting hurt, and I am powerless to stop it. I try so hard to protect them...but nothing is ever good enough. A lot of times I wonder if it's my past sins that come back to haunt me..they end up getting hurt for my mistakes. I try so hard to become a better person, but I can't wash away the hurt and the pain of what I have done in the past.

I walk along the bridge, the cold waters below are choppy as the wind blows them on this cold night. I feel as if I used up all my strength. I can't fight anymore..what is the use? I had lost everyone in my life...Remington...Tiffani...Taylor...now my own family. It feels as if I have nothing left. Am I meant to be alone? Tears begin streaming down my face as I slowly make my way across the bridge. I look down at the cold waters...the current is really strong tonight.

I could disappear right now.

But that would be the cowards way out wouldn't it? I need to stay and fight...I need to get stronger...but every time I think I'm going make progress...something backfires and I end up back to square one. It feels like nothing is ever going to go right for me. I keep getting back up..only to be knocked back down.

What's the use?

I get up on top of the bridge, stepping over the rails. I look down at the waters below I think on everything that has happened to me. Losing everyone I love..things going wrong in my personal life. I can't take it all anymore. I close my eyes, wishing I had the strength to carry on. But it feels like that I had used up everything in me. I turn around, facing backwards towards the waters and just drop down, plunging into the cold watery depths.

Drowning..

I'm sick of fighting...I can't take it anymore. My family members are going through turmoil, my best friend is gone, the girl I have feelings for has left me in the dust. I got nobody on my side. As I plunge deeper and deeper into the waters, I know for sure that for the first time in a long time...I'm alone...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten Years Ago...

It sucks when you're 16 years old and you've got nobody to depend on. Years ago in high school, I fell in with the wrong crowd you might say, I made some wrong decisions and it really cost me. I was unruly before, but it was as if my friend ended up bringing out the worst in me. I didn't get the chance to enjoy the rest of my school year when they found drugs in my locker. I was arrested, but my dad managed to manipulate the system into going easy on me seeing as I was a minor.

But I was no longer welcome in my own home.

I kiss the day, there can be no other answer
Turn back the time and let me in
I look away, as they stare and all their glances
Now I can tell you where I've been
All alone inside myself
I guess I never knew which way to go
The time has come to know yourself
And I don't want to live that way again,
Again, again, again.

As it turned out, my Dad told me to pack my bags and get out. I had no where else to go. I had no friends or family to stay with. It was just me and the New York City Streets. Anyone who said if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere...is a liar. With little money I had, I went from motel to motel staying there for the night. Other times I stayed in abandoned condemned buildings..sometimes even cars. I did whatever I could do to survive.

Even stealing..

One evening I was walking along the street among the other people in New York, hopefully looking for a place to stay for the evening, but I barely had money left. Some of the people looked at me funny. I don't know if it was with pity, or disgust. Being homeless wasn't something I was actually good at. I didn't know if I was going to live the next day...or even live through the night. I was in the biggest city of the world...and had no way to fend for myself. I missed my family, my mom, my sister..even my older brother who at times was a bit of a jackass. I needed a roof over my head, a nice warm meal, people who appreciate me. But I wasn't going to find it here. As I was walking along the sidewalks, I didn't look where I was going and bumped into a young man. He looked quite..strange. His shoulder length long red hair touched his shoulders as he looked down at me with confusion. His skin was white as a porcelain doll. After some awkward silence, he finally asked me a question.

Marquis Laveaux - ...Are you alright young man?

I wasn't expecting to hear that. I mean, this is New York. People would rather look down and tell you you're worthless rather than help you up.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm just...fine sir.

He stuck out his hand, offering to help me up. As I gripped it...his hand felt cold as ice. And his grip was really strong. It was as if he had the strength of ten men. He could've broke every bone in my hand if he wanted to, but he'd rather help me up. As he pulled me up, I nodded in gratitude to him.

Griffin Hawkins - ..Thank you mister. I'm so sorry, I should watch where I'm going..

Marquis Laveaux - It's quite alright lad. Just be more careful.

He gives me a nod and walks away. But I notice something on the ground..it looks like a wallet. I pick it up and go to call out to him. The guy was kind to me, I couldn't just let him go off. I needed to return this wallet.

But something in me didn't want to.

I let my curiosity get the best of me and opened my wallet. In it were a lot of 50 dollar bills. With this kind of cash I could actually eat for a long while or even find a nicer place to stay. It was against my better judgement, but I put the wallet in my back pocket and started walking away. For once, luck was on my side. For the first time in a while I started to feel good about myself and began walking away. I know in my heart it's wrong to steal.

But you do what you have to do to survive.

I decided to make myself scarce by getting lost in the crowd. I figured whoever that guy was, he wouldn't find me. I make my way past the mob of people and into the alley, looking to count the money. As I open it however, I feel a hand around my throat. That familiar grip belongs to the man that I stole the wallet from. I look up at him as he glares at me with those brown eyes.

Marquis Laveaux - Thief!

Griffin Hawkins - Don't kill me man! Please!

Marquis Laveaux - In most countries..they cut off your hand for stealing. I think I'll just start with that and torture you slowly..

Griffin Hawkins - No please! Please I'm sorry! Don't kill me!

It was over, this freak was going to kill me. I wish I had some kryptonite in my jacket. His teeth started gnashing..they looked razor sharp. What kind of man was this? I was worried I would die here all because I had tried to take advantage of this man's kindness.

Is this where my story ends?

He has me by the throat. I'm struggling to break free..but he is just too damned strong. I'm expecting the worst, but suddenly I feel his grip loosen. He then uses his hand to shove me against the brick wall, sending me to the ground. I slowly started to realize I wasn't going to be destroyed.

Marquis Laveaux - I should end your miserable life right now..but it's not my place to judge the worth of another..especially a street urchin such as yourself.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh..thank you..

Marquis Laveaux - Instead, I'm going to run you in to the local authorities...

That wasn't good..

Griffin Hawkins - No! No! Please...don't turn me in to the cops..

Marquis Laveaux - It would be what you deserve. A thief like you belongs behind bars.

Griffin Hawkins - Please sir, I'm begging you. I don't have a home...

Marquis Laveaux - ...What?

Griffin Hawkins - ...I'm just someone on the street trying to survive. I barely got any money for myself.

Marquis Laveaux - A young boy like you on the street? How old are you?

Griffin Hawkins - ...16 years old mister..

Marquis Laveaux - Where's your family?..Don't you have a Mother and Father?

Griffin Hawkins - Yes but...they kicked me out..I'm pretty much homeless..

I honestly felt like I hit the bottom of the barrel, sleeping from place to place..eating discarded food from dumpsters, and now stealing from a total stranger. I couldn't even look this man in the face..

Marquis Laveaux - ..What is your name?

Griffin Hawkins - ....Griffin Hawkins..

Marquis Laveaux - Griffin...

He extends his hand once again to me. I'm really confused now. Just minutes ago this guy was about to turn me in to the Police..and now he was helping me? I take his hand as he pulls me up.

Marquis Laveaux - I have a home here in this city..you can stay there for the night..

I was not expecting that..is this dude nuts?

Griffin Hawkins - Are you sure?...

Marquis Laveaux - Yes. Provided you don't steal anything..you can remain there for the time being.

Griffin Hawkins - Thanks mister..uh..I didn't catch your name.

Marquis Laveaux - Marquis Laveaux..

Griffin Hawkins - Thanks...Marquis..

He gives me a nod and leads the way. I honestly don't know if it was by fate or chance that I met this stranger..all I knew is I had a place to stay. But I had no idea the kind of person Marquis would be...

--------------------------------------------------

~*Turmoil*~

Many were wondering where I was during IWF's tour of Japan. Anyone who asked me on Twitter, I told them that I was dealing with family business. But I wasn't clear on what was happening. Back at home there was a problem. As documented, my Father was busted for embezzlement and was looking at a long sentence in jail. In the process, all the accounts and assets belonging to my family were frozen. I figured I could help out..but our problems were just beginning.

Heading back to Los Angeles, I had arrived into the neighborhood on my Motorcycle, The wind was blowing through my hair as "It's My Life" by Talk Talk was blaring from the radio. I didn't know what was going on. I just got a call from my Mother saying that she was going to lose the house. Everyone who knows me knows that family is really important. My sister was in a rehab clinic for self harm and I visited her every chance that I had..but I didn't think that Mom would be having problems herself. Soon I arrived in my childhood home..the Hawkins Mansion. I had forgotten how big the place is. The only times I visited was when I knew my Dad wasn't there. Mom was always happy to see me..but I think this is different circumstances.

I almost didn't want to go inside.

But again..family comes first. I pull the keys out of the pocket of my jeans and slowly stick it into the keyhole, opening the door. I go into the main hall which stretches out before me. I had no idea the shape Mom was in. She could very well lose everything now. I call out to her.

Griffin Hawkins - Mom? You here?!

I get no answer...that really made me nervous. I look around going into the kitchen, she's not there. I slowly turn and go into the living room, she isn't there either. I was starting to get scared.

Griffin Hawkins - ...Mom where are you?

I quickly make my way up the stairs leading to more doors in the hallway. I go to the one in the far end and quickly throw it open. Stepping into the master bedroom, I see Mom on the bed, looking through the family album.

Patrica Hawkins - Griffin?..

[color=yellow]Griffin Hawkins - Yeah..it's me..olor=pink]Patricia Hawkins - Is something wrong sweetie?

Griffin Hawkins - Oh, nothing. It's just when I called your name there was no answer. I was worried you...did something.

Patricia Hawkins - I was just up here looking through the photo album.

Griffin Hawkins - May I join you?..

She gives me a sweet smile as she looks up at me. I haven't seen her smile in a long time.

Patricia Hawkins - You don't even have to ask sweetheart.

I smiled and made my way over to the bed, sitting down next to her, looking through the family album. She smiled and pointed to a picture.

Patricia Hawkins - There's you when you were five..your first cowboy set. You looked so adorable.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh yeah, you got it for me for Christmas.

Patricia Hawkins - You and Charles played Cowboys and Indians all day until it was time for supper.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, I always was the cowboy...I must've beaten him a thousand times.

Those were indeed simpler times. I really did wish I could go back where I was a kid and didn't have to deal with everything now. But we know eventually you have to grow up. I noticed her look sad as she came across a picture of her younger self and my Dad.

Griffin Hawkins - Hey..it's going to be okay. He's a fool for what he did to you Mom.

Patricia Hawkins - I know...that's why I decided before he is due for his trial, I'm filing for divorce.

Griffin Hawkins - You're doing the right thing Mom.

Patricia Hawkins - I know I am..but the bank is going to take the house. 50 Thousand Dollars needs to be paid...

Griffin Hawkins - I don't understand, I thought he had everything taken care of..

Patricia Hawkins - He didn't. He spent the money on himself...and the girl.

I didn't want to tell him that I had met the girl he was having an affair with. It would really upset her. I figured she didn't have to know.

Griffin Hawkins - I can't believe he would do this to you...to us.

She then began to cry, I hated seeing her like this. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. I started crying myself.

Griffin Hawkins - It's going to be okay Mom..we'll figure something out.

Patricia Hawkins - But how?...

Griffin Hawkins - I'll find a way...I promise..I love you Mom..

Patricia Hawkins - I love you too Griffin..

I honestly didn't want to let go...the feeling was mutual I'm sure. I wished that I could do something to help my Mom out. It feels like no matter what..people around me are always going to get hurt..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~An unexpected reunion~

An hour or two later, I decide its time for me to go. I leave the home, closing the front door behind me. Now that this was settled, It was time for me to go to Australia for Battlegrounds. But I then see someone I never expected to see in a million years. I stop dead in my tracks, confused and shocked.

Griffin Hawkins - ...Tiffani?

Tiffani smiles awkwardly at me as she shifts her weight around on the crutches she is using to keep her balanced. Her ankle wrapped heavily in a cast still in the process of healing. She's not in the best shape ever, but she's getting there.

Tiffani Michaels - I heard you were in town.

I smile warmly at her. The last time me and her spoke before her injury, it wasn't on good terms. But all that didn't seem to matter now, she was here to see me.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..it's always good to see a friendly face. I'm guessing you heard whats going on with my family, it's all over the news, TMZ, every media outlet out there.

Tiffani Michaels - Yeah, it's kind of hard to ignore.

Griffin Hawkins - I really hate whats happening, first my dad gets busted for embezzlement, then our accounts get frozen, and now the bank is talking about taking the house unless 50 grand is paid.

Tiffani Michaels - You'll figure out something, you just need to stick together as a family as much as possible.

Griffin Hawkins - That's pretty much all we can do..plus I think I really messed things up with Taylor, I haven't heard from her since that...kiss.

Tiffani Michaels - She probably just needs some time.

Griffin Hawkins - I just hope I hear from her soon..but I need time to focus myself. Your friend and mine finally got what she's been whining about, a match with me.

Tiffani Michaels - So I heard.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, but when I get done with her, she'll really have something to drink about.

Tiffani doesn't look so sure as she keeps her balance on her crutches. I could tell she thought differently.

Tiffani Michaels - Yeah, it's nice to be confident and all, but Molly shouldn't be taken so lightly. She's good at getting what she wants.

Griffin Hawkins - Well, you're saying it like she's got some psychological edge over me..

Tiffani Michaels - I'm just saying, she knows she's already gotten under your skin, all the talk over Twitter proves it. So its more likely you'll make a mistake in the ring compared to her.

Griffin Hawkins - Wait, you mean that little twitter war days ago? I was trying to prove a point and she just played the big fat victim and made me out to be the bad guy.

Tiffani Michaels - The fact you bother to respond to her at all is prove enough she's got you exactly where she wants you.

After thinking on it, she was right. She was indeed playing head games with me. I just sighs and curses to myself.

Griffin Hawkins - God damnit...she really is getting into my head isn't she?

Tiffani Michaels - That's how she gets her kicks.

Griffin Hawkins - You're right..I know I shouldn't let her get to me, but this whole thing makes me sick Tiff. People like Molly are whats wrong with this company. People like her expect to get everything handed to them without even going out and
earning it. She's not like you or me or Alex, we all earned our opportunities and made the best of them. That's how we became Champions. People like her, like Ethan and like Phillip Joseph don't want to follow our example, they just expect the world to hand them everything on a silver platter.

Tiffani Michaels - That's exactly why you need to go out there and prove to her why she doesn't deserve to be world champion just because she's stomping her feet about it.

Griffin Hawkins - Believe me nothing would thrill me more than to hand her ass to her and show her that she isn't worthy to hold my belt..but the guest referee in this match has been jealous of me since day one and holds the match in his hands.

Tiffani Michaels - Doesn't that show you just how much Molly is nothing more than talk? She's too scared to go in it alone.

Griffin Hawkins - That's exactly right..through all that talk and bragging..she's a scared little girl. She knows she can't beat me fair and square, so she needs the aid of somebody who has a vendetta against me. But if Ethan just knows his role, shuts his hole, stands there and looks stupid like always and counts her shoulders to the mat, then we'll all get along just fine.

Tiffani Michaels - You've always managed to beat the odds in the past, maybe this time you'll do it again, only you can control what happens in the match.

Griffin Hawkins - You're right..you're right about it all. I would've thought of it like this before..but my emotions are too fried for me to even think straight right now.

Tiffani Michaels - Just focus on the match for now, you don't want Molly to get lucky after all.

Griffin Hawkins - Trust me, she won't. I'll see to it that after this, she'll never stick her nose in my business again.

Tiffani Michaels - Well, we'll see about that I guess, I don't think she gives up so easy.

Griffin Hawkins - I gotta go, but before I do...I don't know where we stand right now with everything going on, we'll settle things at a later date. But I just want to say..thank you for giving me the talk that I needed..and I hope your recovery goes well enough and you come back to reclaim whats rightfully yours, The Queen of Wrestling title.

It was true me and her hadn't spoken in a long time. No matter what disagreement we have, we still care for each other. She smiles and nods to me, appreciating my support.

Tiffani Michaels - I'll do my best to get back on my feet, without crutches.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm sure you'll do well, just don't work too hard and strain yourself.

Tiffani Michaels - Yeah, I'm getting pretty bored with just sitting around, so don't worry about me straining myself.

I can't help but laugh. Tiffani has always been active, sitting around doing nothing is one thing you'd never see her do.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah that can be pretty boring sitting on the sidelines, but I do look forward to your return, it was great to see you again.

Tiffani Michaels - It was nice to see you too.

A smile comes across my face hearing that. I never expected Tiffani to be the one to make me feel better after everything that happened between us. But if me and Remington can make peace..why not us? I go back to my bike and give her one last look of gratitude before rolling out of the driveway. It does feel good that I still got someone on my side.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~*Drown your sorrows*~

I missed everything...I missed someone who was not just my manager...but someone who I had very strong feelings for. Someone who was with me when everyone hated me with a passion. That person was Taylor. At first I didn't think it was a good idea for her to sign to be my manager because I was worried it would cause even more drama with Tiffani. But as I spent time with her and Bryce..I actually had a great time. Me and her had a lot of great times together in the last few weeks, going out to dinners, playing with Bryce at the park.

..It almost felt like I had a family of my own.

I hadn't had anyone to talk to, so I did the one thing I could think of in my irrational way of thinking, heading to the bar. I had gone to Birdee's bar, one of the most known places to go to for a drink in Brisbane Australia. I sat there at the bar, a glass of beer in my hand as I just sit there reflecting on everything with Taylor. Everything was going fine until Drea gotten involved. But it isn't fair to put the entire blame on her. I was partially responsible as well.

It was that kiss.

It came completely out of nowhere. I had no idea what the hell I was doing. She wanted to just go home after realizing she was coming between me and Drea and I just went for it and laid one on her. What was I going to tell her now? How can I even face her again? So many questions flow through my head. The bartender makes his way over to me. I must've looked pathetic to him. He looked quite okay for a middle aged guy. He had shoulder length blonde hair and a beard growing in.

Bartender - Hey mate, something bothering ya?

I quickly look up, not expecting someone to talk to me tonight.

Griffin Hawkins - Huh? Oh nothing sir...

Bartender - I haven't seen anyone look as down as you are. What's gotcha so blue lad?

Griffin Hawkins - I'd..rather not say sir.

Bartender - You're not from around here are you mate? I've heard every bloody sob story there is, yours wouldn't surprise me at the least.

What was this guy? Mr.Lonely Hearts? But I did need someone to talk to about this..I mean, who would I talk to? Drea?

Griffin Hawkins - There's this....girl...

Bartender - I knew it was over a Shelia.

Griffin Hawkins - ..A what?

Bartender - A woman.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah...she's an amazing woman. I've had feelings for her for quite some time now. And..I really like her, and her son..

Bartender - Ah she has a little ankle biter huh? She sounds like a keeper.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..thing is, I already have a girlfriend.

Bartender - Oh, I see.

Griffin Hawkins - She was worried she was coming between me. I didn't want her to go home. So thinking fast...I kissed her.

He can't help but laugh in astonishment.

Bartnender - Well I'll be. You've got some serious stones to do something like that.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, but it only drove her away...now I don't know if she'll ever speak to me again.

Bartender - Come on lad, cheer up. Nothing is ever over when love is involved.

Griffin Hawkins - How can you be so sure?

Bartender - I got a beautiful wife and three kids at home. I was like you once..I gone through the same thing. But in the end I ended up with her.

Griffin Hawkins - That's a real nice story..but it still doesn't make me feel better.

Bartender - I'll tell ya what mate. How about if the next drink is on me?

Griffin Hawkins - Oh..I don't know sir..

Bartender - Please..I insist.

He pours more beer into my mug. It was nice of him.

Griffin Hawkins - ..Thank you sir...

Two Hours Later...

One drink leads to another..and another..and another...until I am totally wasted. There are many bottles in front of me as I have my head rested on the counter.

Griffin Hawkins - ...One more beer...

Bartender - I think you've had enough there mate. You really should go home..

Griffin Hawkins - Home? What home do I have to go to?...

To say I was wasted was an understatement. But I really had nothing to lose. I then see a pair of boots on the floor, I look up and see a blonde girl in jeans and and a white top.

Griffin Hawkins - ...Taylor?

Taylor Michaels - ..Yeah it's me Griff..

Griffin Hawkins - Wow..you're a sore for sight eyes...

I'm not really good with words when smashed. The Bartender noticed Taylor and smiled. I had the feeling he knew that she was the girl I was talking about.

Bartender - You here to take him home?

Taylor Michaels - Yeah, he's in my hands now. I hope he wasn't any trouble.

Bartender - Oh no trouble at all, he's a good kid.

Taylor Michaels - Well, we're headed back to the hotel. Nice meeting you..lets go Griff.

She helps me up as we make our way out of the bar. She helps me into the backseat of her car. She hurriedly goes to the drivers side and gets in the car. She buckles up before turning the key and driving out of the parking lot. I managed to get a familiar tune stuck in my head on the way back to the hotel.

Griffin Hawkins - I'll tell you what I want what I really really want...tell me what you want, what you really really want..

I admit..I get the music in me when I'm plastered..which is entertaining to some. Soon enough we make it to the hotel. She helps me out of the car and we both make our way inside. After the elevator takes us to the fifth floor, she helps me into my hotel room. She guides me to the bed and takes off my boots. While I'm still drunk..I still remember what happened between us.

Griffin Hawkins - Taylor..about what...happened...I...

Taylor Michaels - It's okay..just relax. You need rest..

I just nod to her as she puts the covers on me. Almost instantly, I fall asleep. I had a long night and an even longer one ahead of me. She kisses my forehead before turning the light out and quietly leaving the hotel room.

~*Have a drink on me*~

Cameras find me in the Birdees Bar. Usually the local watering hole is full of people..but on this occasion it's empty. I managed to talk the owner into letting me use the bar for a promo. The scene opens at the bar with many drinks set up on the counter. It ranges from Jack Daniels, to Vodka, to Scotch, and many many more. I slowly rise up from the bar in usual gear, blue ripped jeans and a Whitesnake T-Shirt. I take the bottle of Jack and pour some in a shot glass.

"Everyone has a vice. For some it's drugs...some it's cigarettes..but to most people..it's Alcohol..the devil's favorite drink. It has many uses..some drink to cope with loss, some drink because they are addicted, some do it for special occasions like weddings and birthdays and anniversaries...but for many others..they just drown their sorrows. It's been that way since time began. Things aren't going well in someones life, so they just turn to the bottle and somehow it makes them all better. They take one shot, then another..and another..and another, and then boom..they're an alcoholic. It's a dark dark path that I myself have journeyed down at a time...

My past history with drugs and alcohol is quite known by quite a few. But luckily I was able to turn my life around..but the person I'm facing is going down a similar road...

"My opponent...seems to be going down that road. Ah poor sweet Molly. After all the whining..the moaning..the bitching..the complaining...the downright anger that you should be the number one contender has finally gotten you a one on one match with me. Sure, it's not for the title, but a win over me would guarantee you a title shot against me in the near future. But the question is..do you really have what it takes to defeat me? I mean..you just lost your Queen of Wrestling Belt that you worked so hard for..and now you suddenly wake up one morning and decide you should be the number one contender?...Why is that Molly?"

It made no sense to me. Nobody jumps from a womens title to a world title all in the span of a week.

"Why do you deserve to be a number one contender Molly? Is it because for a long time you had your two lips around something belonging to Chuck Matthews?..and I don't mean the alcohol bottle. Is it because for the last few weeks you've been trying to suck up to Jessica Casey on twitter in the hopes that she gives you a title shot? Oh that's right! You deserve to be the number one contender because you had a five star match. But correct me if I'm wrong..but didn't Blyss Lockhart win that match? I mean she was part of that match and won. So if that's the case, its Blyss who should be the number one contender...right? But really Molly, why do you deserve to be the number one contender? Who have you beaten to earn a shot? I can tell you don't have an answer for any of my questions. You're just going to shout from the rooftops that you should be Champion."

I sit on the stool among all the alcoholic beverages. I could throw a serious party with all this booze. Course that would give Molly ideas.

"It's pretty funny. You see..during your promo against Tiffani for the Queen of Wrestling Title, you went on and on about how you're the baddest woman on the roster..and how you're here to represent the women of Insurgency....but as soon as you lose the belt at Ascension..now you're claiming that you're not going to be "held down" by some Women's belt. You contradict yourself in every promo you make...you have any idea how stupid you make yourself out to be? One minute you're praising the belt..the next you're burying it. You can claim that you're being held down by the system and blame everyone around you for your loss of the belt..but I know the truth. And the truth is you want the World Title because this is your way of saving face. After all that bragging about being the Queen of IWF...you need damage control..and you think becoming the first woman to hold the World Title is just the way to do it. But the reason you're after my gold is because you know goddamn well that you can't beat Blyss Lockhart...and you know for a fact that she is without a doubt, better than you."

I didn't know Blyss well to be honest, but I seen her wrestle. She on occasion has proven she's more than just talk..unlike Molly.

"I think I know why you're so confident going into the match Molly. Because the Guest Referee is a man who you know damn well has it in for me. You both are obviously in cahoots with one another, hell, I seen enough prison rape movies to know when an ambush is coming, thats why I made my exit when you tried to ambush me from behind. Like all alcoholics, you need a crutch. And that crutch is the third person in this match. If you really were everything you say you are, if you really were a rightful number one contender, you wouldn't need Ethan Cage as the Special Referee. When I became a Champion..I did it all by myself. I didn't need some corrupt official to steer things my way. Sure...lets just say for arguments sake..you do end up beating me.."

I take the shot of jack, placing it between my index and middle finger before continuing.

"You end up beating me...people will still not take you seriously. Many will say..oh yeah Molly beat Hawkins..but that's only because she had Ethan Cage in her back pocket. How will it look when you finally face me one on one for the title with a fair and unbiased official in the ring? People still won't take you seriously. If you want to prove yourself to everyone in the back that you should be IWF Champion, then you'll tell your newfound friend to call the match fair and square. But you're not going to do that. Because you can't beat me by yourself. That's why Ethan is in this match. Either I'm not very popular with the suits in the front office of IWF..or you must have done some serious sweet talking to Jessica Matthews to get her to agree to something like this. Either way, it doesn't matter who the Special Guest Referee is, I'm going to go straight through you."

I knew the odds were against me, no amount of complaining would get me out of it. But I have been in situations like this before and I always found a way to rise to the occasion.

"Before..you spoke about how you've never been pinned..how you've never made to submit. You're building yourself up to be this unbeatable unstoppable superstar. But you obviously don't know who the fuck I am girlie. I end streaks. If you don't believe me...why don't you ask your newfound friend and guest ref yourself? See, he built himself up just like you have right now. He acted like he was the second coming of Ric Flair, thinking he would bowl through me so easily..and what happened? I beat the living shit out of him. I showed the world that Ethan Cage is not unbeatable, just like you aren't. And I am going to put an end to your little "streak" by pinning you in the middle of that ring..one..two..three. It doesn't matter who the referee is."

I didn't trust Ethan any father than I can throw him. The man has it in for me ever since I handed him his first defeat..and second..and third..the guy just plain hated me.

"I can see why you and Ethan are fast friends Molly. Because you both need approval. You especially. When everyone gave you props about your match with Tiffani, you let it go to your head. And now you think that you can take on the world. But the truth is, you don't deserve to be Champion. Now, I'm not trying to be sexist...if I was that way you wouldn't see me support Tiffani in the past. But the reason you don't deserve to be Champion is because you've done nothing to warrant you a shot. Having a vagina doesn't guarantee you that you can kick everybody's ass. You're not being held down by the system, you're not being held down by the Women's roster. The only one holding Molly down..is Molly. But you have a chance to prove me wrong. Beat me in the middle of the ring. But if you want approval so bad...I'll give you approval. I raise my glass to you Molly...a hopeful number one contender..

I down the bottle of Jack. I hope I don't get the urge to have another and another. Though some say my promos are better when I'm drunk.

"As for you Ethan..all you have to do is just count Molly's shoulders down for the one...two...three. If you're a man like you say you are, you'll call this match right down the middle. Otherwise if you screw me, I'll see to it that you regret ever winning that Briefcase. See, I see it in your eyes that you want to end me. And in a few weeks you'll have your chance. But cross me..and I will see to it that you don't make it to our title match. I don't know how you became the special referee..but you better do your goddamn job well. Because you do not want to fuck with me again. I kicked your ass before and I'll do it again. The both of you will find out why I am the Champion..and you're both are nothing more than a bunch of pretenders. Till then..have a drink on me.."

I pour another glass of Jack and raise it to the camera. I know for sure I'm not facing one person..but two. Somehow someway, I have to overcome these odds. The camera focuses on the Booze before fading to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid
Page 1 of 1