Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel Empty
PostSubject: Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel   Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 pm

AGAINST A NEW TOMORROW SO I GUESS I'LL JUST BELIEVE IT
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Molly Reid

Molly Reid

PostSubject: Re: Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel   Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 pm

Scene I
Friday, March 29th, 2013
Tokyo, Japan

I grabbed my suitcase from the conveyor belt and pulled it off, as I walked over to where all the taxis were. This was so stupid. IWF was going on some big world tour, and they only paid for one ticket for me. That meant Charlie couldn’t come with me. So for a month I had to travel the world alone. Hopefully I could find people in IWF to drink with, because otherwise I’d be very lonely.

I hailed the cab and hopped inside. A fucking Asian guy driving, great. I guess we were in one of those countries, and so I should have expected this, but still. I figured I was going to die on this ride anyways. And of course he didn’t speak fucking English. I had to write the address down on a piece of fucking paper before he understood what I was yelling at him. God damn, at least I was only here for a week. I already hated this stupid fucking country.

I got to my hotel and walked inside. Another fucking chinaman at the check-in counter, oh great. At least this one spoke English. I got my hotel key and went up to my room. After finally unpacking, I grabbed the phone and dialled Charlie’s number. I figured since IWF wouldn’t pay for him, I might as well rack up a massive hotel bill as a big fuck you to them.
Charlie Hannah: “Hey Molly, what’s up? How’s Japan?”

Molly Reid: “Fucking awful. I already had a bitch of a time trying to get to my hotel. This whole trip is going to suck”

Charlie Hannah: “Hey at least its only a few weeks right? You’ll be home before you know it. And you’ll kick some serious ass along the way”

Molly Reid: “That’s true I guess. I just want you to be here with me”

Charlie Hannah: “I know, I wish I could, but I can’t miss work for that long. Plus I didn’t really want to pay for my own ticket”

Molly Reid: “I know, fucking IWF should have paid for it. They just hate me, that’s all”

Charlie Hannah: “It’s ok, we’ll still talk every day. Just don’t go and find some crazy Japanese guy to sleep with while you’re there”

Molly Reid: “Come on, you think I’m going to sleep with some little fucking Asian? They’re all ugly as all hell, and have the smallest dicks ever. I bet they couldn’t even get it inside of me”

Charlie Hannah: “Yeah, I didn’t think you would. Anyways, I gotta go, but have fun! I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Don’t get into trouble!”

Molly Reid: “I’m just going to head down to the bar and hope that some IWF guys are there to drink with. If not, I’ll just drink alone. I’ve heard this hotel is mostly Americans so I’m sure I’ll meet some interesting people. But I know some IWF guys are heavy drinkers so I’ll meet them”

Charlie Hannah: “Awesome. Have fun Molls. Love you!”

Molly Reid: “Love you too Charlie!”

I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. I figured that I should make my latest video blog now, while I had time. These video blogs were becoming a huge hit, everyone wanted to see me talk shit to all my opponents. And I loved to talk shit. And I was damn good at it. So I was going to keep doing it.

I flipped open my laptop and opened up the video blog page. I quickly set it up for a new entry and turned on the webcam. I almost started to reach for my title belt before remembering that I didn’t have it anymore. That got me fired up; I was ready to start filming now.

Molly Reid
Hey everyone, me again. Time for another video blog entry. I got a lot of hits on mine last week, so I owe it all to you guys to do another. I just got settled into my hotel here in Japan I think, wherever I am. Asialand. Anyways I figured I’d film this now, before I went down to the bar to grab a drink or seven. So here we go, start paying attention now, because I’m not going to discuss this shit again.

Molly Reid
What a load of shit last week was. I hate to say I called it, but I completely did. I told everyone that this match was retarded and that the result would be completely bullshit. And it was. Go back and watch that match one more time. It was a fantastic match, wasn’t it? Anyways, when you watch the match, tell me who the best wrestler in the whole thing was? It wasn’t the girl who won, or the guy that got speared through a flaming table. No, it was me. I was the one who had to fight the entire match by myself, while Gordon and Blyss had the benefit of taking breaks whenever they got tired. I took no breaks. I fought them both, often times at the exact same time. And I completely dominated them, proving once again that I am the best wrestler in the IWF. There are two things that everyone was talking about after that match. One was me sending both of you through two stacked tables. The other is me spearing Gordon through that flaming table. Nobody cares that Blyss won the championship. Nobody cares about those four idiots that you had come out and sing to you after the match, it what might have been the gayest and most fucking retarded moment I’ve ever seen.

Molly Reid
Nobody cares about Blyss and Gordon. They won the match, but did they really win? I won’t even talk about the fact that I broke up that pin, and the idiot ref was too slow to see it. No, all you need to look at is who was standing after the match, and who was too weak to even get up and celebrate. Gordon was too busy lying in a pile of burnt and broken table pieces. Blyss was basically unconscious on top of Baron, which is the only reason that she won. Meanwhile, I was the one with the strength to stand up and argue with the ref, and walk out of there on my own. Blyss and Gordon may have won the match and the titles, but there is no question that I was the best person in that ring last week.

Molly Reid
But you know what? I’ve moved on. I don’t care about the women’s title any more. Yeah I’m sure I’ll hear all about it. Oh my god Molly, you lost and now suddenly you don’t care anymore? It sounds weak, but trust me. You honestly think I should be held down by a title that can only be won by women? I used to think that the men here were good wrestlers, that I would be better off just fighting women. I mean I knew that I could beat the men, but I figured that I would just leave them alone. But after fighting, and kicking Gordon’s ass, I realized something. This guy is the High Impact Champion, and I kicked his ass. Why the hell am I limiting myself to women if I can beat the men here? I don’t deserve to be held down by the Queen of Wrestling Champion when I can be the IWF Champion. Griffin Hawkins, come on, the man does not have what it takes to beat me. Nobody does. There’s a reason that I’ve been in the IWF for two months, and have not been pinned once. There’s a reason why I consistently have the match of the night, every single night. It’s because I bring it, and I bring it hard. Nobody can wrestle like me, and nobody can kick fucking ass like me. I proved that this week, I proved that the week before that, and I’m going to prove it again this week.

Molly Reid
So all you doubters can shut the fuck up. Chuck, talk all you want about how I don’t deserve a title shot and all that shit, blah blah blah. What do you know about anything anyways? You’ve done absolutely nothing in IWF. And don’t give me all that talk about what you’ve done in other companies. You’ve done absolutely nothing in IWF, aside from have your company put it on TV. Speaking of your company, when are you going to suspend Tim and Jacob? They were drinking beer on TV, that’s way worse than showing up hungover. So what, they should be suspended for a few weeks right? Oh wait no, you came out and joined them. You’re such a fucking asshole Chuck, and that’s coming from me. You’re so worthless. If you died tomorrow, absolutely nobody would care. In fact, most people would celebrate it.

Molly Reid
And Blyss, I mean, come on. How the fuck are you saying that I shouldn’t be world champion? You were part of our match you saw how good I am up close and personal. You tried your hardest to put me away, you and Gordon. And you couldn’t even do it. The two of you not only failed to beat me, you failed to even slow me down. When that match ended, I was still standing, having just beaten Gordon into submission. I could have fought for another hour. Meanwhile, you were passed out on the ring floor. Come on, who was the better wrestler? You won, but you took the coward’s way out. You spent all week telling anyone who would listen that you were going to shut me up and beat me. And yet, here we are, after the match, and not only did you not shut me up, you failed to even beat me. You decided that you weren’t going to beat me, so you stole a win by pinning my useless as shit partner. And now you’re going to argue that I don’t deserve a shot at the world title because I’m not the women’s champion? Bitch please. I could come back, get my rematch, and destroy you at Homecoming. Well, unless you found another way to sneak out of a one on one match with me. Which you actually probably would since you are far too afraid to fight me. But I’m not going to challenge you to a rematch. I don’t need that stupid women’s title. I need the world title. I deserve the world title. Give me the world title.

Molly Reid
So now this week I get a tag match against Eric Steel and Aries Armadaist. And I’m partnering up with Ethan Cage. Now I don’t know much about any of these three. I don’t really to pretend to care about anything that doesn’t involve me. But I decided to do some research for this match. And I guess I really lucked out here. Ethan Cage is a winner. The man has won in the company, and won a lot. He won the entire Battle for the Briefcase tournament, but then got fucked out of it. So then he won a chance to be number one contender for the IWF title last week. The man just wins his matches. And not only that, but he kicks serious ass. That’s alright in my book. I don’t pretend to have friends or like people, but at this point, Ethan seems like a good partner to have. Although, I will say this. If he beats Griffin for the IWF Championship, he better give me the first shot at his title. After this week, he’ll know that I deserve it.

Molly Reid
So I got the good end of the deal with him as my partner. Meanwhile, our opponents frighten me about as much as a pack of tampons. Aries is a number one contender, for a tag team title though? Come on, maybe if you had beaten people better than Jack Savage and Storming Raven, then maybe I’d give you a little bit of respect. But you have done nothing yet to show me that you deserve to be in the same ring as me yet. And I can’t imagine that you’ll change my mind in the match either. Just take your beating like a man. You’re not going to be able to con yourself into a victory. Your ego isn’t going to help you here Aries. Talk all you want about how good you are and how amazing it was that you’ve been able to steal victories from people. But when you’re fighting me, don’t be stupid and try that, although me telling you probably won’t stop you. Try to get it through your dense fucking skull that you can’t beat me, and you shouldn’t even try.

Molly Reid
And then Eric Steel. Words cannot describe how terrible you are. I mean, shit, put you against anyone in IWF and I think I’d pick anyone else. You against a butterfly? You’d probably find a way to lose that one too. I mean, for one thing, you’re from Canada. Nothing good has ever come from that fucking piece of shit country. Keep on enjoying your overly taxed alcohol and extremely outdated and overcrowded hospitals. Free healthcare? Yeah, I’ll take the paid kind if it means I get to be seen by a doctor in under five hours and machines that weren’t made in the 60’s. But I digress. Back to how awful Eric Steel is. I haven’t seen him win a match in IWF. Maybe he has, I don’t know. But I’ve never seen it. I just see him lose, then lose, then lose again. I am not impressed with a single thing that I’ve ever seen him do in that ring. It’s just the same average stuff that all the average wrestlers do. But I am far from average. And Eric Steel is about to find out that he bit off more than he can chew in this match.

Molly Reid
The two of them together, man, that’s a pretty sad looking team. But the team of Ethan and I, well that’s just pure greatness. We could easily win the tag team titles if we were given that match. The two best in the company at this point. And if anyone thinks that Eric Steel or Aries Armadaist has even a sliver of a chance of beating me and Ethan, well then they better get checked, because they clearly have some kind of brain tumor. Ethan and I are going to completely end the two guys across from us. Aries won’t be able to collect his title shot next week; he’ll be too busy recovering in the hospital. And Eric, well, we can all hope that he just retires, given how shitty of a wrestler and even more of a waste of a human being that he is.

Molly Reid
This week I begin my quest to become the first woman to ever compete for and win the IWF Championship. And I do that by destroying every single person in my path. That begins this week when I absolutely destroy Aries and Eric. It’ll continue next week, and the week after that, and the week after that, and so on, until I get my world title shot. Give me my title shot. I know when I’m being held down. I know when people don’t want me to be champion. And right now, I can tell you that IWF is scared of me as its champion. It doesn’t want me to be champion, and it will do everything it can to prevent me from winning that championship. But you can only hold a girl down for so long before she starts to get impatient. And I’m starting to get to that level. So, you just have to give me that title shot, or else risk losing the best wrestler you’ve ever seen in your company. I mean, I could find other places to go. Every other company would be glad to have me. In fact, I can already think of a few places that I could look to.

Molly Reid
I hear the land of no limits is real nice this time of year Wink

Molly Reid
And unless you want that to happen, I’d give me that title shot. You all know I deserve it. I earned it. I’ll take it if I have to. I will be the next IWF Champion.

Back to top Go down
Aries Armadaist

Aries Armadaist

PostSubject: Re: Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel   Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:26 pm

The sound of his fingers rhythmically drumming against the briefcase as he tapped them down one at a time, one after the other against the table was the only noise emitting from Aries Armadaist when the cameras finally managed to locate him. With his cheek rested against his fist, with his arm propping his head up while his elbow fat upon a tables edge, his newly acquired title shot sitting upon his knee. He stared down the barrel of the camera, almost refusing to speak it seemed. Simply too annoyed to even bother with another rambling promo this week.

His eyes shifted between the camera and the wall adjacent to him before finally breaking his silence, turning his fist against his cheek so he could point in the direction he was looking.

Aries Armadaist
I'm gonna be blunt...this sucks.

The camera shifted slightly to fit what Aries was referring to into frame. Posted on the wall, in bold letters was "IWF BATTLE GROUND CARD 4/1/13." The rest of the paper seemed to simply disappear into blurry scribbles covering the page.

Aries Armadaist
It seems I can go from real happy, to real depressed around here. On one hand, I'm ecstatic that I managed to grab a briefcase at Ascension. I knew I would, I said so myself. I went in with a precise plan, and pulled off just that. What's even funnier is when I blatantly state what my game plan is in these promos and they still go off without a hitch. Despite the fact that numerous other people also involved in that match claimed to have my number, and that there was absolutely no way some...wretched cretin like me would possibly ever have an opportunity at an IWF Championship. So smug in the fact that they took months upon years to to and hone their craft to the best of the their ability, and then a guy like me strolls by, pokes a few eyes, grabs a handful of tights here and there, and I'm managing to achieve just as much as the next guy. That may be my favorite part of all this. The unfortunate side to all this is which title I have a shot at... Probably the one title none of us actually wanted. I get myself a nice big juicy Tag Title shot. Ya know, the tag titles. In that match full of singles wrestlers. You can only imagine my excitement when I found out what the #3 briefcase was for. Admittedly, I immediately couldn't help but regret my... Less than inviting attitude to some of my locker room companions. I'm not apologizing for it, but even I have to admit finding a partner is going to be a bit of a daunting challenge. Probably harder than actually winning the damn title shot, honestly.

Aries Armadaist
Which brings us to the time of now. Apparently, the second word gets out that ole Aries is going to have to adjust to now becoming a Tag team wrestler, I suppose the powers that be figured they'd help me out by immediately booking me for a Tag Team match. I can only assume I'm going to have to run the gauntlet week to week, being slapped together with another random person until I've found the perfect fit. That's so kind of IWF Management to try and help me out in such a way. So lucky am I to work under a group of people so giving and benevolent. So who do I have the distinct pleasure of being paired up with? Oh, why Eric fucking Steel of course. Ya know... that guy that, honestly, I barely ever even see around, and when I do... Well, I wouldn't exactly use "Eric Steel" and "winning" in the same sentence without "won't be" some where between them. So, immediately, already unhappy with this arrangement, I ponder to myself; "Well, maybe it won't be so bad. Perhaps the other team will be as random and rickety as the pairing of Steel and myself." So to balance out the Temple of Shit that is Team Aries at this point, obviously I'm going to be booked against a team random and off kilter as ours, right? RIGHT?! Well, as random as it may be, I can't necessarily say the balance of power here evens out. I get to face someone who also won a briefcase at Ascension: Ethan Cage. Well.. then maybe his partner will be some fresh faced green horn wh--Oh, no, it's recently dethroned Queen of IWF, and most likely pissed beyond all hell Molly Reid? Ah, alright, cool. Seems legit. No, seriously, I dunno who I pissed off, but I wish I woulda known. I could have at least sent a fruit basket or....something. So, yeah, like I said, suck levels are off the chart for me this week.

Aries Armadaist
I'm not gonna sit here and pretend the odds are in my favor. What am I suppose to do, swagger on in front of this camera and sit here and be all "Yeah, I can totally take two of the top teir competitors in IWF with the Tag Partner equivalent of a gimp leg. I feel like I'm going into a match that's basically a baby versus a mack truck. No, you may be sitting there watching this saying "Oh, Aries, don't complain. If anything, try to make the most of this. You can at least show case what you can do to the other wrestlers." Like that will entice them to tag with me any more? No, fuck that. Fuck that, and fuck you for thinking that you big dumb dumb. By this point, I'm sure everyone who's bothered to pay attention knows what I'm capable. Hell, I come out here and spout about it for about 5-10 minutes every week. I don't know how else I can communicate "I quite enjoy cheating to win my matches." Hmm... Come to think of it, maybe that's not helping my pitch either... I digress. If there's any positives to my situation this week, I'm all ears to hear. I mean, look what I'm up against.

His temper seemed to finally get the best of his as his voice began to raise, finally sitting up as he threw his arms toward the camera, letting the briefcase fall from his knee as made his gesture, as if he were really going to present his challenge before the audience with the wave of a hand.

Aries Armadaist
First I got Molly Reid. Won the Queen of IWF Championship in... somewhere around 3 matches? And they were her only 3 matches in professional wrestling. While most of us have spent time busting out asses on the indys or over seas, this chick just gets to stroll into a mainstream promotion and be all "this is how this is going to go down." Molly's come under a lot of ridicule by her fellow female competitors too, though. Something about rampant alcohol abuse.. Something else about spending the night with anything with a hard on and a heartbeat.. Although, one may not actually be required, but I digress. Honestly, I could sit here and rip on what Molly does in her personal life. It would be easy. Hell, everyone else seems to immediately jump on the opportunity, but I'm not going to do that. In all honesty, I kind of like Molly. Admire, even. No matter what anyone says in an attempt to dig under this girl's skin, she just sort of takes it in stride. Even admits to it with a grin. Because despite the fact that everyone looks down on the possible negative effects of what she does after her match is over could have on her in-ring performance, Molly still managed to capture the highest prize in the women's division in this company. And in a number of matches that you can count on one hand. Not to mention, she went toe to toe with Jaci Sovereign. Ms. Sovereign being hearlded as one of the greatest Women's wrestlers of not only our time, but in the history of the business itself. She's held titles in every division you could think of. Even holding a World Heavyweight Championship at one point. Little known fact, even has a win over the big bad Stygian himself. How many people can say that? And Molly stood right up to this woman and dished out just as much as she took from Jaci? Anyone who tries and down play that is an idiot. Anyone who tried to say Molly is simply a drunk disgrace is an idiot as well.

Aries Armadaist
I'm not just kissing ass here, I'm just calling it like I see it. Me being a guy who also comes under a lot of scrutiny, although it be because of how he chooses to handle himself in the middle of the ring, I can kind of look up to Molly. Someone who gets shit done, and is quite successful despite the fact everyone looks down on her personal decisions. Isn't that what we all strive to be in one way or another? To try and disprove nay sayers, or anyone else who doubts we can become a success in this business, and accomplish the most we can? But, I guess the second society doesn't agree with ones actions, all that gets thrown out the window. Right. But, my point being. if I were to follow in the footsteps of everyone else, and mock Molly for what is so easily mockable, how would that make me look if I were to lose? How does that make ever body who's fallen to Molly Reid look? Makes em look pretty damn stupid. And trust me, I know a think or two about making ones self look stupid, and the best way in avoiding such an embarrassing moment. Hell, maybe Molly is actually onto something. Maybe she's like the Drunken Master. Ya know, that old Jackie Chan Kung Fu movie where he's a better fighter the more intoxicated he is. Maybe Molly is really a Kung Fu Master. Ya never know in this business. There are people out there who can survive being buried alive, multiple times, or shoot lightning out of their...butts. True story.

Aries leaned back over onto the table now, resuming his original position as he let out a sigh, even going as far as roll his eyes slightly as he mentally prepared his next topic of discussion.

Aries Armadaist
But, then there's also the other half of the make shift Tag Team I must face. Good ole Ethan Cage. Guy who was lucky enough to nab the briefcase with the World Title shot, you lucky dog. I say lucky, because that's all it was. There was no skill in what title shots we grabbed. Unless I'm missing something, no one knew which titles were in what briefcases. It was just a mad scramble for all of us to just grab one before someone else did. You got the lucky draw of a World Title match, and I got the...unique position of having a Tag Title shot. We could just as easily been in reversed positions, but that simply wasn't the luck of the draw. Am I bitter? A little. I had no real hopes of grabbing a World title. That's a bit too much too soon for my taste. But, I probably would have taken any title where I didn't have to rely on someone who is, most likely, going to be a complete stranger when it comes time to try and capture an IWF Championship. Really, I just wanted to point all this out before you try and attempted to pass off the fact that what your holding was based on your pure in-ring talent. Congrats on the match, by the way, we're all ecstatic for you, really. We are. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not down playing your ability in the least. How else would I get to bitch about how much the odds are stacked against me if I did? Honestly, I'm sure plenty of people would agree with me if I were to say you were the best suited out of all of us in that match to have a shot at the World title. Although, I can't say I like you as much as I like Molly. see, you were another person who just followed the cookie cutter response I usually get hear people say when my name comes up. But, for some reason you stuck out in my mind more than most people do. Maybe it's because you actually managed to do what you were going to say and nab the briefcase you wanted. Either way, I can't help but remember what you said. Despite the fact you simply droned on like most people do when they think they've got me all figured out. I believe you even spouted the actual words "I know you, I've got you figured out." For a guy who claims he's going to bring the excitement back to the IWF, you sure painted by the numbers on that one.Whether or not how good you are in the ring, to me you still feel like another one of those guys who just take themselves way to seriously. You made a comment about the fact I once said "I think I'm bleeding inside my chest," despite the fact I was still wrestling. I want you to stop for a second and think about that sentence You think I'm going to wrestle despite the fact that I would have grievous injury like internal bleeding..? In my CHEST?! Seriously, guy? It was a joke. Ya know, a joke. Suppose to be funny, with the "ha has." It's kinda my thing. What's even funnier about all that is how you prattled on about specifically targeting my chest. It would have at least been interesting to watch as you attempted some crazy innovated offense to damage my chest, specifically, as you attempted to MURDER ME.

Aries Armadaist
That's what's weird about wrestling, you can basically get away with anything. Run over someone with a car? Fine. Break into someone's house and assault them? That's cool. Pick their car up with a fork lift and dump it on it's roof? Hey, at least it was funny. Hell, Masochist Messiah straight stabbed a guy, and still no one's called the police. This sport is weird... But, I'm rambling. Really, Ethan, you're a helluva performer, in the ring. But, I've never been more bored to hear my own name when you started to go on the same shpeil as everyone else, and that's pretty hard to do, because I'm quite a big fan of myself, if you haven't noticed. Honestly, I expect you to be blowing this match off. What do you have to gain from this? Not a damn thing. I know you're already 100% focused on ole Griff and his World title. Quite honestly, I welcome your lackadaisical approach. Might just make my job easier when I try and sneak one past you if your head is't completely in the match for a second. I think what really bugs me though Ethan is the "I know you" statement. Again, not like I haven't been faced with people who have also made that incorrect assumption, but maybe hearing your monotone say it was just too much for that last straw to handle. Quite frankly, you people know about me exactly what I want you to know about me. I make sure you know it as easily as I can by spewing it out in front of this camera every week. Hell, I'll tell you my goddamn battle plan going into a match. Not simply because I enjoy the sound of my own voice, although it's completely true, but it sets everything up so easy. It's like people have a tunnel vision. The second I say "I'm going to do this," it's like they honestly think I'm going to follow that plan to a tee. Then, all I got to do is deviate by even the slightest margin from what I said, and then I find myself with my hand being held up high. Hell, it's common knowledge my finisher is an illegal blow to the groin, and I've still yet to be caught doing it. You know what I tell you, and I don't honestly tell you that much.

Aries Armadaist
What I will tell you is, I'm not going to kid myself in saying I stand a good chance in securing a victory in this match. Not because I think your absolute mastery of the in-ring art dwarfs mine. Please, don't get me started on wrestling styles again. If I were sitting here in a one on one situation against either of you, I'd be singing a different tune. But, unfortunately, I may as well be wrestling with lead in my boots with how much dead weight I'll have standing in my corner this week. Is that an easy excuse to chalk a loss up to if I am to lose this match up? Yup. Could anyone really argue with me though? Can either of my opponents really look at this match on paper and say "Yeah, this is totally even." Don't lie to me or yourselves, it's just unhealthy. I know my opponents are going to be quite dismissive of their match this week, I can't blame them. Ethan has aspirations of World Championship glory, and Molly's got a Queen of IWF Championship to try and reclaim. Meanwhile, I'm more concerned with finding a suitable partner so I can go ahead and cash in this bad boy. /he pats the briefcase/ So, tonight, ladeis and gentlemen, enjoy the tag team match I'm officially labeling as the "Who's Who of Who Cares," and let's hope the odds get tipped a little more in Aries' favor next week.

The glowing red light atop the camera clicked off as Aries knew his promo was completed, letting out a heavy exhale as he leaned back in his chair.

Barry
Dude you uh... May wanna lay off the Management bashing a little next time.

Barry poked his head around from behind the machine to speak to his friend, an honest look of concern adorned on his face. Aries returned his concern with his usual devil may care attitude.

Aries Armadaist
Pfft, why? What are they gonna do, take my briefcase?

Barry responded with a shrug. It wasn't like it was beneath them to punish an employee for an attitude or behavior they didn't find suitable for their product.

Barry
Whos' to say... maybe?

Almost a sense of realization seemed to come over Aries as his eyes slowly widened, quickly grasping his briefcase and desperately clutching it to his chest. If this match were indeed a punishment as much as Aries felt it was for his, who's to say how far the company would actually go until he got the point? He wasn't exactly an individual who caught on very quickly.

Aries Armadaist
Oh....oh...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Cage

Ethan Cage

PostSubject: Re: Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel   Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:48 pm

(My Apologies, no time to code. Happy Easter)

Tim picks up Ethan Cage but then Ethan Cage hits a pele kick which he calls Hit the Lights, knocking Tim out momentarily. Ethan gets in position as well as the ladder in position. Ethan Cage gets up on the ladder as he grabs the briefcase. He unhooks the first briefcase and he takes it down/

Matt – ETHAN WINS THE FIRST BRIEFCASE!

Johnny – Well there goes my first pick!

Heather Thompson – Winner of the first briefcase, ETHAN CAGGGEEEEEE!

Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel 401446087a1653690164b230022466l

-Press Start-

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage, who is walking to the back with the briefcase that allows him a shot at the World title. Earlier on that day on Ascension, he ran into Griffin Hawkins and they exchanged words. In doing so, Ethan had finally saw a weakness in the World Champion, finally saw the chink in the champ's armor. When in that ladder match, as luck and skill would have it, Ethan managed to get the first briefcase, now that is no big surprise being that Ethan was really the only real substantial name in the bunch, unless you're counting Damien Drake and well lately, no one is counting him. Ethan has made his way into these types of matches, escalated them to new heights and has succeeded when no one "even knows who he is". In returning, the roster that came to be thought Ethan was just someone from IWF's past here to have one last crack at wrestling. And what Ethan said was, it's fuckin' great that you don't know my name, because that means you will not be prepared. Ethan makes it to the backstage area where he is met by none other than Rayne, his long time girlfriend who hopes on his waist straddling him and kiss him deeply. A sense that old Ethan is back, accomplishing big things and walking to the back with ease as if it's just another day at work. But deep inside, Ethan is ecstatic to have accomplished what he just has. His love for IWF never left when he did, things were changing and Ethan didn't know if he would fit into the equation anymore but to see him holding that briefcase, it's like he never left. If there was a title to start this promo, it would've read and now we continue with our regularly scheduled program. Two briefcases, two world title shots, there will be no running, no Grim Reaper, no comas, deaths or angels, just one focus, and that's on the IWF world title. Facing the man that took his briefcase and won the World title with Ethan's title shot. But that man has his title and now Ethan's rivalry with Griffin Hawkins is not over, and probably never will be. You see Griffin was the first person to ever hand Ethan a loss, and the other losses that followed were no help, however this is for a World Title and if you know Ethan Cage, then you know that there is no stopping a man like him. That he turns it up for opportunities like this, Griffin can go ahead and rest in a Laz e boy and not worry about Ethan Cage, and let that ego comfort him, because when the time comes where Ethan is on one side of the ring and Griffin has to look over and see the man take away the title that he took away from Ethan, or the shot at it, he's going to know that things have come full circle. To know that Ethan has a shot at the World title means exactly that, the world. He's back where he belongs, the limelight. As Rayne is on him, just over her shoulder he sees Bobby Ball, Ethan's agent, at least that's what it was left at. Bobby's head is down, staring at his nine hundred dollar shoes, Ethan places Rayne down and hands her the briefcase. Ethan warily walks over to Bobby.

Bobby: Where have I seen this scene before?

Ethan: ....

Bobby: Ethan Cage with a smile on his face and his girlfriend holding a briefcase containing a world title shot.

Ethan: Funny, so are you here for your clients?

Bobby: It's true Ethan, I fell off the Cage bandwagon, I felt you just didn't want it anymore. That you came back a different man than the one that left. Your brother talked to me, your father nearly beat the crap out of me, and I showed up here to finalize our departure however tonight, there was a fire in you that I hadn't seen since your Battle for the Briefcase series. My hopes for you have resurfaced.

Ethan: Meaning, you're going to get the money you wanted off me in the first place?

Bobby: Sure, that. I wouldn't have cared if you got a shot at the Uprising or tag, what I wanted was for you to want this business again. After you didn't promote for your last bout with Griffin Hawkins, it had me fearful that your match with Steel Angel would reprise.

Ethan: I understand that, something came up that week that I couldn't really help. Listen, if you're still my agent, that's fine but don't ever come to my home and threaten to fire me or leave again, knowing you might bail if I fail is not a reassurance. Griffin Hawkins' time with that belt is done, him facing a bunch of second stringers on a pay per view no less, over. You see the worst thing in the world has happened to him, he's finally facing a man that can beat him. His comfort zone is shattered. I know he's beaten me and I'm sure he'll play that angle up until the very night we face each other, but nothing will be sweeter than to take that title away from him. I mean what does he bring to the table as a champion anyway, everyone thought it would be chaos, anarchy and rock n roll, but what is it really. Axle and Ace, two people that should be in the main event level are doing loops in the tag division, Stygian is where ever, Alexander Remington is "finding himself" and from what his maid says, like twelve times a day and they run through tissue like Corey Casey through Empire members. What I'm saying is, it's time for me, it's time for me to claim my thrown and make the main event what it should be, untouchable. Now, if me lickin' my wounds from a loss is what's going to send you packin' Bobby, then you better go ahead and pack now. I will win 99 percent of my matches, but like everyone else, I may have a bad night or I may have a challenge like Griffin where I'm going to get knocked down....but you can be damn sure I'm going to get back up.

Bobby: Okay, I get it, I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

Ethan: You didn't doubt me...you doubted yourself.

Ethan walks off. Rayne walks too but stops at Bobby.

Rayne: You were going to fire him?

Bobby: Yes but-

Rayne slaps Bobby in the face.

Rayne: He was there for the birth of your new baby Jacob, in the hospital waiting room for hours, no sleep, had a match the next day and was still there for you.

Bobby: He was handing out Patron shots.

Rayne: He's festiv, and you're an asshole.Sometimes loyalty...is worth more than money Robert.

Bobby: I'm...sorry.

Rayne: Save it for someone who cares.

Rayne walks off as Bobby hangs his head in shame. Once Rayne catches up with Ethan, he is with Pasquale Semtex, Ethan is holding the card for next week's Battle Grounds.

Rayne: Who's the babe?

Ethan: Her name is ...Molly Reid.

Rayne: Your next opponent is pretty hot.

Ethan: She's going to be my partner in a tag match.

Rayne: Against who Blyss and Tiffani Michaels?

Rayne laughs.

Ethan: Against Eric Steel and Aries Armdaist.

Rayne: Same shit.

Rayne shrugs.

Rayne: A bitch is a bitch, that's what I always say.

The camera catches Ethan snickering.

Ethan: Well, you see I saw Molly tonight, I mean the girl comes out in a cheerleader outfit, how was I not going to watch that match?

Semtex: Do you think you can trust her?

Ethan: I'm in the match, why would I have to trust her?

Semtex: Do you think she can trust you?

Ethan: She doesn't need to trust me, she needs to trust my need to win matches. You see I just won a world title shot, you think I want to go into that with a loss by Eric Steel? Hell no, truth is, this week when I was watching promos, I was thoroughly impressed by her. Her focus, her want to succeed, not to mention she's incredible to look at. But her inring work is awesome, and she needs to be seen as such. She may not have won some women's title but this girl has it, trust me, given the right push or opportunity, Molly is going to go places. Well, that is, as long as she's not facing me.

Semtex: You praise Ace and Axle and now Molly, what happened to your hate of everyone but yourself?

Ethan: Oh no, I still hate people, I'm just not blind to people's abilities, nor should I be. Molly Reid is competition, plain and simple, if anything I blame Baron Tomson for being such a fuckin' hack. Does no one else find it funny that Blyss Lockhart pinned Baron to keep her Queen of Wrestling Championship. Blyss took Baron's balls and put them right in her purse with that match. This man once burnt the skin off my face and now, he's a fuckin' rodeo clown costing people matches. I'm glad, so from last week to this, you can tell Molly she has severely upgraded her situation.

Semtex: You've never been a team player Ethan, this match may blow up in your face.

Ethan: It ain't that I'm not a team player Kotex, there just hasn't been the right team.

Semtex: Are you ready for Aries and Eric Steel?

Ethan: Am I ready for a man that lost his Uprising title shot and a man who won the tag team title shot because he was the third person up the ladder? Shouldn't I be, I mean I'm about to face the World Champion, if I'm not ready for heaps of shit such as them, I mean that'd be really bad wouldn't it?

Semtex: What can we expect from Molly and Ethan?

Ethan: A man that isn't going to quit and a woman who seems too determined to win, than to do anything else. Aries can believe his own hype, but the fact of the matter is that he was third to get up that ladder, if there was only one prize, he'd have nothing to show for all the ladder shots and falls. But in essence, his tag title shot and everyone else's, they are consulation prizes, for men that couldn't get the job done. Makes it seem like they got title shots for just being in the match, fifty percent of the people in the Ascension ladder match got title shots, they got the "thanks for playing" title shots, I went in there and even if by luck, or hell, as I've been saying since the day I returned, fate, it's fate I got my World Title shot. I will not bow to anyone, and when I walk into this match with those two horse's asses, they are going to see the man that got up that ladder first. I told the world that this is what I do, I win matches, I'm the man in high pressure situations and there is only one man that can bring out the absolute best in everyone and that's me. I inspire such hate that you want nothing more than to beat me, but the reality sets in that you are below me. They want to be famous, tell them to get a reality show, because they are not gaining fame off of me. Seeing Molly tonight carry her team, and even going so far as trying to save Baron while he was on his back, that's the tag partner I want. Because if we both carry the match, we will run like a well oiled machine. There are a handful of people I would ever want to work with, I'm not an Order guy, I'm not an Empire guy, I am a guy who is very picky, on who I would want to be associated with.

Semtex: Are you saying that you wouldn't mind tagging with Molly in the future?

Ethan: Have you seen her ass...it's mouth dropping. I'd stand on that ring apron watching that ass anytime. All she has to do is watch my back, or stay the hell out of my way. I'm Ethan Cage, I'm the best thing that ever happened to this company, and anyone that chose to walk that path, well I'd have to see if they are worth a damn.

Semtex: And Molly.

Ethan: Heart....miles and miles of heart. I'll take that over an Empire anyday.

Ethan walks off camera as the camera fades to black.

Die Die Die My Darling...Oh, and Happy Easter....

The camera comes in Ethan Cage in a class room speaking with the children about being bullied.

Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel 0905styles2

Ethan: So like I was saying, aim for their kneecaps, hit just right, that'll be the last time they mess with you kids.

Teacher: Well, we were more hoping to here your stories of being bullied.

Ethan: I ain't no puss ma'am, I've never been bullied, simply because I was taught to stand up for myself, hell, I did that and more. There was this nerd Clarence who I couldn't stand, and I'd pick on him every single day. It was never boring, until one day he brought a bat to school.

Teacher: And he retalliated and you learned your lesson.

Ethan: No, I ducked hit my girlfriend Melonie at the time square in the jaw.

Teacher: Oh my God.

Ethan: It was fine, after that I realized I could do better. I did however have to break up with her, due to her having her mouth wired shut while her jaw sets.

Teacher: Why did you break up with her?

Ethan: Well, she did this thing with her mouth where with one hand she'd cup my-

Teacher: Got it!

Ethan: You asked. Okay, well Clarence swung that bat so hard, I heard bone breaking. I realized that I had fucked with this kid every single day to the point where he had to bring a bat to school and try to hurt me. I respected the kid for standing up for himself, of course I broke his pinky for swinging a bat at me, but I never even glanced at him again. I was a bully, I ain't going to lie kids, but if you are being bullied, get a big brother to kick their ass or pay another kid to kick their ass.

Teacher: Mr. Cage it's Easter Sunday, and this event was specific to the IWF to come here and talk to us.

Ethan: Am I not talking to these kids?

Teacher: We instruct our children to find an adult and tell us about the situation.

Ethan: Really, well what happens to that kid after you send the bully to detention, what happens when you are not there to protect the child. I'll tell you, it only gets worse for them, because now they have been made a target in the bully's eyes. Now don't get me wrong, no bullying needs to be resolved with death or gunfire or shooting up a school, what I am saying is, this world is far more dangerous than a bored bully. If you don't stand up for yourself now, then when. It is Easter and Jesus was beaten, stabbed and buried in a whole, and three days later he came out like "And What", he stood up for himself. He got back up, what these kids need to understand is that them getting beat up is not their fault, it's someone clearly being an asshole to feel some sort of sense of domination, because he's lacking that somewhere else. So, stand up for yourself and send them off to someone else, or simply beat the living shit out of anyone that lays a hand on you.

Teacher: I think that'll be all-

Child: What about Griffin Hawkins, is he your bully?

Ethan: Is Griffin Hawkins a bully? Hrmm, not mine but I see what you're getting at kid, he's definitely a challenge, but you see on the other end of that challenge is a world title, and that means that I will die trying to get that title.

Teacher: Well, that's all the time we have for our guest Ethan Cage, let's thank Ethan kids.

The kids cheer. Ethan nods respectfully and turns to see the Easter Bunny walking in with a basket of eggs. The bunny bumps into Ethan Cage, Ethan smirks, the teacher snickers.

Child: Bully!

The child says pointing to the bunny. Ethan's devilish smile surfaces.

Ethan: All right.

The bunny is grabbed by the back of the head and thrown into the wall. The bunny tries to hold off Ethan with his hands up. Ethan looks back at the kids.

Ethan: See kids, stand up for yourse-

Ethan is hit with the basket in the back of the head, eggs go flying around the room. Ethan lands on the teacher's desk and grabs the globe.

Ethan: Around the World!

Ethan swings and hits the bunny in the face, the bunny backsteps until he hits the window of the door shattering it. The Easter bunny brings out a knife.

Ethan: Where the hell did you find this bunny Ms. Sunnyside?

Teacher: Craig's List.

Ethan: He has a knife.

Teacher: Should've gotten Angie's List.

Ethan: Should've not gotten an felon for a bunny.

The bunny rushes him and Ethan kicks and hits the evenflow ddt, blood begins to pour from the bunny's mask. Ethan brings the bunny's head into the door frame, with the door opened the space of his head, Ethan hits the pele kick on the door crushing the bunny's head.

Ethan: Who wants to stand up to bullies?

The kids raise their hands.

Ethan: Go ahead and kick that door shut and kids......really mean it.

The sirens of cops are heard and Ethan heads towards a window.

Teacher: Where do you think you're going, I'm going to tell them this was all you.

Ethan: Fine, I'll stay and say you put children's in harm's way because the Easter Bunny you hired brought a knife.

Teacher: Take the west end window, it's the clearest path to the parking lot.

Ethan winks.

Ethan: Thanks Teach.

Teacher: Yeah, no problem.

The teacher looks at the children slamming the door on the bunny's head, she shakes her head not knowing what to do. As the camera fades to black.

Release the Hounds...

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage standing atop a Gold's Gym, some time to himself.

Ethan: Okay, let's start with Aries Armadaist, well how's it feel to know you have to scavage this roster to find someone that can put up with you. I know you think it'll be easy but you're such a loser I don't know if a tag title shot is worth having to deal with you and your ego, and hell fella, that's coming from someone who has one hell of an ego himself. The difference between you and I is that I get shit done and the shit I say gets done. You said last week that we will be looking towards a new era, and I get that you were referring to you becoming something of a champion and well, let's just say that your title shot, whoever you end up with, you're going to fail. No one can put any trust in you and if they are doing it solely for the tag title shot, that's the quality of wrestler you're going to get. Which means you will lose, this new era was never meant for you, this new era was meant for me, because the hum drum championship reign is going to end very soon. But you will be stuck in the same place you've always been, obscurity.

Ethan: I get that you were happy to have all four titles on the line because at least you have a chance to go home with something, something to gloat over until you fuck it up which you will inevitably do. You Aries, are midcard at best and I know last week you called me that, a mid carder and that's fine, but see you, you are the epitomy of mid card, you can talk and have a minimal personality, but once you open your mouth, you really don't say anything. You wrestle like five year old and you have the self confidence of one as well. You brag about nothing but you do enough just to hear yourself talk. What did you talk about last week, nothing about the match, just a rant calling yourself handsome and saying you're not going to do "flippies" and that we all are going to make mistakes, but in the realm of things you came in third place, two people made it up that ladder before you. And still you were hoping for luck to be on your side that maybe you still had a shot at the belt, but you didn't, you got a shot to embarrass yourself.

Ethan: You think you're better than me and yet, here you are, with a handicap such as Eric Steel no less, you are going to fail yet again and I will have my hand raised alongside Molly and you'll know truly that you don't belong here. How are you going to find a tag team partner when you're coming off a loss in a tag team match. You have never and will never prove yourself, but yet you'll walk around as if you have. You are not a name here Aries, you're someone who is here but only for a moment when you realize that your place is to stay in the middle, never really getting in the big matches we will see the real you walking out those doors and hustling the same shit there that you did here, and saying that you won championships here, knowing deep down, that you didnt. Making claims of how you dominated this place because no one is willing to do the research, except a guy like me, thats why I singled every one of you out, because I know my enemies and I know you. I know your weaknesses, and I know the moves and things you depend on and I will take every one of those away and I will strip you of your dignity and in the end, I'm kicking your teeth through the back of your skull for your troubles. Talk big and talk loud Aries, because it's all going to backfire when you find yourself on your back crying for someone to care about you. That's the only reason for your ego, it's a storytelling that you hope someone is listening and hell, even believing but your words fall on deaf ears. You say it's a good day to be a bad guy, well, maybe but it will never be a good day....to be an ordinary guy, and that's you bud.

Ethan: On to Eric Steel, the man who couldn't even beat a man with the last name as threatening as Figgins. Now, as you've already seen my partner Molly has quite the mouth on her, it's almost a female version of me, which explains the attraction, and she can party, as she said, that's all right in my book. In saying that, I know that winning means just as much to her as it does to me, and she wants the World title, she wants bigger and better. And that's just fine, she can want anything she wants, and she'll get it as long as I'm not in the way of that. That's in the future, this week Eric, her and I are working together and we are going to do it in such a way of style and class that you won't even want to get up off that mat. You won't want anyone to even acknowledge you were even part of the match and don't worry, I've seen you wrestle, very forgettable, maybe no one will remember you were part of this match. Hell, what am I saying seen you wrestle, I kicked the shit out of you and that was so much fun Eric. Let me tell you, punching you, kicking you, throwing you around that ring like your name was Rihanna, it was just good to let off steam and you not even putting up a fight, it was good to get all of that out and now, I get to go against the Golden Child once again to relive that moment where I really didn't know if I'd kill you, much less did I care. And your little theme Not Afraid, you can go ahead and change that because it won't be relevant this week, because I know you're scared. Of a woman with the motivation that was unstoppable, telling the world that her and I are going to be the tag champions, damn this girl has it.

Ethan: Backstage I've been asked to be part of groups but not until now have I found someone that is just up my alley, odd that it be a girl named Molly, but hell after her work last week and the fact that she is fuckin' incredibly hot, makes me one hell of a lucky guy. Let's see, a world title shot in one side and person I finally can get along with who is super model hot and can outwrestle you both, now this week was just a set up boys. A test, to see if myself and this chick can put up or have to shut up and we both know that it's going to take a hell of a lot more than you both have, to make me or her shut up. We are going to make sure you feel the wrath, and you will have to explain to everyone how a girl named Molly beat the crap out of you in a cheerleader outfit. Both of you are going to have the worst easter ever, because it'll be a holiday that you will be reminded of the day a partnership took place, a friendship surfacing, and two people that take no other pleasure than breaking people's bones as well as their spirits. Eric, you've made a career of coming up short, and getting handed title shots you don't deserve and much less, can't win. You show up every weak like a wounded dog, and management feels sorry for you, they begged to God that this week, you catch on and get with the program, but you can't, you will not get any better, you are stuck in mediocrity and much worse, you dont have the ability to get out of it.

Ethan: I told you no one cares if you picked the Order or the Empire, and no one does, because you're nothing more than a little brother that everyone has to look after. That's why I called you Aries' handicap, because you are worthless. You don't belong in wrestling, you belong in a Walmart carrying boxes to the trash with the temptation of throwing yourself in there. You have no friends, you have no life and you have no will to thrive, you spit the same shit every week hoping that no one will figure it out, we have. Thus, you will never get anywhere.

Ethan: Both of you are outgunned, and you're going to feel pain like you've never been through. We both know that this week, you're just bidding your time until you inevitably lose....and kids....believe me...it's inevitable.

And the camera fades to....

-Black-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel   Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly Reid & Ethan Cage vs Aries Armadaist & Eric Steel
Page 1 of 1