Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist  Empty
PostSubject: Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist    Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 am

Chuck's Ballsack on a pole match. Just kidding, Jackky Dane already won that match
Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist    Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:04 am

((Sorry guys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Back to top Go down
Aries Armadaist

Aries Armadaist

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist    Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:15 pm

The scene opens with a shot of the beautiful Ireland countryside. Hills of green, lush grass rolled for miles, peppered with only trees and cottages along the way. Herds of sheep could also be seen grazing, joyfully munching on grass in pockets among the hills. All of this scenery nestled beneith a sky of gray clouds as a gust of wind blew through the hills as sense of calmness would come over any person who would have a privilege to see such a beautiful sight. Even Aries Armadaist, in all of his hyper active glory, seems to have fallen victim to the countryside's relaxed nature as he came rolling into frame. Being towed by two sheep of his own, the blonde haired Ontario native was found in the back of a cart, lazily laying upon a bale of hay, both of the IWF Tag Team Champions draped across his chest as he folded his hands behind his head, the camera immediately following behind as he traveled along.

Aries Armadaist
Nothing feels better than a big fat "I told you so." I think it's a feeling we've all experienced at some point, and no one can deny the sense euphoria you get by being able to prove someone wrong, indefinitely. Quite frankly, it warms the cockles of my heart. But, I'm sure the less people know about my cockles the better. But, that doesn't change the fact that i was indeed right, and that i get to give everyone a big fat "I told you so." Despite what eeeeverybody constantly said, week in and week out. Every match I had to put up with "Aries, you're nothing." "Aries, just give it up." "Aries, I don't like you, I'm going to take you out of my business, because I've got honor and the heart of a lion, and you're a big ole dumb dumb blah blah blah." Every week of that bullshit. And, yet, here I am, with not one, but TWO championships. Alright well, they represent the one Championship, but... I still got two. But, lucky for all you nay sayers, I'm a modest champion. I won't rub salt into the wounds cause by the fact of how WRONG you were. I'm sure the very fact that I even won the tag titles was shame enough, and you're currently writing those apology letters as we speak. Trust me, you shameful sacks of crap, I forgive you. You are but fools, I couldn't have expected you to understand what I saying when I told you what a privileged it is for you to get an opportunity to see Aries Armadaist work his magic in the ring. And that very magic got me said championship, thus immediately validating any, and all things I've ever said. Forever. Period. Oh yeah, also Jaci was there. So I guess she is also cool.

With a grunt Aries sat up, eventually fully rising to his as he made sure to drape both the Tag Titles on each shoulder.

Aries Armadaist
So, the immediate question that followed was, now that I'm a champion, what do I do now? Sure, actually defending my title is on my To Do list, and that will indeed come. But, it's that time in between, when I'm doin' piddily little bullshit matches like these. Which, I'll get to my tag match later, don't you worry. Such things being beneath a performer of my caliber. My caliber is champion now, in case you haven't been keeping track at home. But, what is a man of my stature to do now? How am i suppose to not only entertain, but challenge myself week in and week out while I stand above the peons who claw at my ankles, just a a desperate attempt to get even a microsecond of my attention. I've already conquered the realm of man, what else is there for me to do? That's when it donned on me. Everywhere we go, the people are generally the same. We as a species do not have quite a wide variety about us. But, one thing there are thousands upon millions of species and sub species of: animals. Animals, being beats of pure muscle power, and instinct. Man is but weak, and squishy and..pink. And, yet, we still sit comfortably at the top of the food chain. I have already conquered man, my accolades prove this to be true. So, now I decent from my mountain peak, in search of opponents beyond man. To take on the Animal Kingdom in search of those worthy. We as man have become to comfortable and weak during our supreme reign over the beasts of the wild. We took our claim at the top of the food chain long ago, and I will take it upon myself to remind the rest of nature why. I am no longer simply Aries Armadaist: Favorite Son of Ontario, Your Favorite Wrestler and Mine, IWF Tag team Champion! I am Aries Armadaist: CONQUEROR OF MAN AND BEAST! And, being in Ireland, I felt it only appropriated to tackle the native wild life of this lush and beautiful country. The first to fall victim to my might shall be... THE IRISH RED DEER!

Aries pointed to the sky in dramatic triumph, and the heavens seemed to oblige him in his efforts to seem dramatic, as a crack of thunder rumbles across the clouds, and a bright bolt of lighting split the sky in half for a brief moment.

Aries Armadaist
But, that actually has nothing to do with my tag match this week, and God knows I'm not one to mindlessly ramble on. All that's more of a side project. No, apparently, after dazzling the world with my Tag tea, prowess, I was approached with the opportunity to aid a poor soul in a Tag Team match of his own. Allow me to tell you the tale. Spin a yard, if I will. And, some other allegory for telling a story. After I, and Ms. Sovereign had just successfully captured our lovely new titles, she decided her girly arms could not stand the weight the carrying around such a massive Championship, and had me carry hers between defenses for safe keeping. Of course, I was more than happy to help out my beloved partner, and we parted ways. Well, apparently, upon seeing me and all my glory toting around not one, but TWO Championship titles, I was approached by a man who seemed full of desperation and a sense of awe. This man was none other than Ethan Cage. Ethan Cage looked up to me and said "Oh, Aries, I, who am unworthy, most humbly ask for a request." To which I replied: "What." Apparently, ole Ethan needed himself a tag partner this week, as it would seem IWF has a big throbbing hard on for collaborating together random members of the roster into tag team matches every week, and this week appeared to be Ethan Cage's turn. Which would immediately explain why Molly wouldn't be paired with Ethan as they faced off with another established Tag Team. Having been in a situation myself only two weeks ago when I got the unfortunate luck with being paired with that useless sack of sperm and egg known only as Eric Steel, I felt for the guy. It's not fun having to get saddled up with someone you have no experience with, even though I seem to have a knack for it given recent accomplishments. So, me being the nice guy that I am, I decided to help Ethan with his baby squirrel penis problems, despite the fact I've got big Elephant Cock problems of my own in the very near future. Luckily, I don't mean that literally.

Aries Armadaist
It wasn't until after I accepted his proposal did I find out who our opponents exactly are. You know, despite my earlier proclamation of taking on a rabid red deer, it would appear it would not be the only fat, slobbering, disgusting animal, that can usually be found on all fours, letting out a loud, obnoxious bellowing noise that she has been known to call "talking" I would be taking on this week. I'm also going to be squaring off with Blyss Lockhart. Joking aside, me and Blyss are actually besties. Well, her and Jaci appear to be besties, so with Jaci now being a Tag team partner, we're practically besties by extension. More like, Besties-In-Law, if you will. Honestly, this match will be pretty tough, ya know, with Blyss and I being so close. I've never actually had to face a close friend in a match... or an extended friend for that matter. Friend-in-law... whatever. I'm not going to enjoy flexing my tag team superiority over such a close friend. Ya know, for a fun fact for all those viewers at home, I personally dedicated mine and Jaci's successful capture of the Tag team Titles to ole Blyss and Figgy. 'Cause that's how close we are. I avenge my fallen comrades. That being said though, even as tight as Blyss and I are, I can't afford to hold back. Although, I really have no stake in this match, my partner does, and I made a promise to Ethan by being kind enough to accept this match. I could just easily phone it in, but I promised to make Ethan look good going into his match against Griffin Hawkins. This business is, after all, 90% cosmetic. You can't look bad going into a Championship match up. Ya gotta look like a strong contender. Gotta instill fear in those you're facing. Luckily for Ethan, I'm just nice enough a guy to help him do that as well. But, as light of a situation as I make of this, it won't be the easiest walk in the park.

Aries Armadaist
Both teams are a random collaboration of four different competitors. As far as I know, none of us have teamed with our respective partners before. That is a bit of a ball breaker, regardless of who the competitors are. Sure, I can easily make the claim that I'm a pro at random tag team victories. But, my situation with Jaci was much different. I could easily rely on Jaci to pull through, because her very pride as a competitor and her being a good nature'd person in general wouldn't allow her to abandon me, or let me down by not competing at full capacity. I can't have that same faith in Ethan. All joking aside, Ethan has about as much stake in this match as I do. And, him being a dirty scumdog like myself, he may decide the match may not be worth his time, and just call it a night, and leave me to fend for myself. That's going to hurt us, sadly, if not severely cripple our efforts as a team. At the same time, I could easily do the same. But, with Ethan going for the IWF World Championship, I would like to hope he would want to see a match to it's end, regardless of how he feels about it, just to add more prestige to his own name going against Griffin. And me, being such a big of a fan of myself that I am, it'd be a crime to rob everyone else who came expecting to see me preform. That alone will keep me in this match the entire way though. So, if I were an assuming man, I'd say our own personal reasons alone would be enough to keep Ethan and I together long enough for one match at least and be able to work together as an effective team. Ethan's a smart guy, and I would sincerely hope he wouldn't do something as selfish and stupid that would end in the both of us looking bad. But, still, it's something to keep in the back of my mind, just in case. But, as for our opponents, trying to dissect them is another beast entirely. Admittedly, my experience with facing female opponent's is limited. Normally you would think, what difference would this make? Well, quite honestly, my arsenal just isn't quite designed to take on a female competitor. It is, sadly, a very gender biased move set, in a lot of regards. Mostly, my main finisher. In case you're watching this and just can't quite connect the dots of what I'm trying to say here, it's that my Dick Kick don't work on girls. Obviously. It's a Dick Kick. A Kick designed for the obliteration of Dicks. It's a move that has become feared, and has won me many a match in not only IWF, but my career as a whole. In fact, with the matches I've won, I've only used my secondary finisher once. But, to rely on one finisher is a hindrance, really. Especially my weaker of the two finishers. My Dick Kick has taken years of training and hard work to master. It never occurred to me that it's effectiveness may be neutralized by a vagina. It was a truth that became all too apparent during my match against Ethan and Molly. But, it was one I immediately set out to correct.

Aries' face seemed to gradually harden as he spoke. A sense of seriousness rarely, if ever, seen taking hold within Ontario's Favorite Son.

Aries Armadaist
What makes a professional wrestler truly great is the ability to adapt. You have to adapt to any situation, even those you never thought you would encounter. Tag matches such as these are a great example. But, further more, you have to know to evolve. Wrestling is always changing, it never stays the same for too long. New moves and techniques are being invented every day, and it is imperative that we, as athletes, stay a head of the curve. You have to constantly reinvent yourself, or you risk your opponents discovering how to neutralize your offense. This is the harsh reality I was faced with. When Molly neutralized my finisher with her genitals. I knew, immediately, that it would undoubtedly happen again. So I set off to train. To be able to adjust my already devastating to any situation. To be able to execute my finisher regardless of my opponent's genitals. I took up residence into the Sacred Mountains of China. The peaks of the Great East Mountain Tai Shan, to be exact. There, I honed my craft further, routinely of kicking the dicks of many boulders, animals, and whoever else was unlucky to cross my path while upon my spiritual journey. I'm pretty sure I even fought a Dragon at one point. At least, I'm Pretty sure it was a Dragon. I'm like 95% sure it was a Dragon. If it wasn't, it was at least related to a Dragon. Maybe a Dinosaur or something. Regardless, during my travels, I came upon a small, hidden village. I was weakened, and tired from my vigorous work. The occupiers of the village were kind enough to take me in, feed me, and give me bed. I was extremely grateful for their kindness. But, one day, during my recuperation, a band of... bandits attacked the village. They came demanding food, and drink, and women. I tried to reason with this group of thieves and thugs, letting them know this was a peaceful village. That's when I was approached by the leader of these bandits. He was a mountain of a man. Well, not a literal mountain. I mean, like, he wasn't the size of a mountain. We were already on a mountain. You can't be mountain sized and be on a mountain, that's not how that works. But, it was like, if I weren't on a mountain, you would be all "Dude, that's totally a mountain of a man." Anyways, this man was having none of our resistance, and planned to raid and destroy the village to get what he and his men wanted. So, of course, in defense of this village, I engage in combat with the leader of the bandits. It was my chance to test how far I had come with my training, but when i went to cripple him with my finishing maneuver, it proved ineffective. I was baffled. How, after all this time, all this training, that even my dreaded Dick Kick not even be effective any longer? That's when I came to realize the leader of the bandits was no man. No, it was in fact, a giant butch lesbian. It was suddenly made clear why this individual had a pair of Wolverine steel toe'd boots and a mullet in the mountains of China. This was the time to truly test my training. I didn't hesitated to unleash my new technique, and what transpired in that small village in the Mountains of Tai Shan, now live on forever only in the hearts of those who experienced it. Bu, I brought back from that mountain what I went in searching for.

Aries' eyes now fell downward, to his feet, propping one leg up, as if he were about to Crane Kick someone, keeping one foot planted on the cart as it travelled along the bumpy hillside. But, somehow, Aries managed to stand firm and balanced, his focus entirely on his raised foot.

Aries Armadaist
What I managed to create of a finisher of unmatched power. A move powerful, that every ovarie within a five mile radius will quake after it's use. It is a power that is not to be taken lightly. It is a power not to be used recklessly. It is a move that I pray I never have to use on my enemies. For, if I do so decide to unleash it upon those so unfortunately, then they were truly already dead. Blyss Lockhart, I pray I do not have to unleash it upon you this night. But, I will give you a glimpse of what may be I store for you if you do indeed choose to push me far enough. Quake in fear, my dear girl in awe of the awesome might of...

He now turned his ankle ever so slightly to the left, making his foot angle on only the smallest degree.

Aries Armadaist
THE CUNT PUNT!

As he says the name of the deadly technique, his head snaps toward the camera, the heavens once again deciding to aid him in his attempts at dramatizing his words as another bolt of lightning cracked the sky behind him

Aries Armadaist
Simple in design, perhaps, but effective none the less. I won't explain how it works, for your brain could not possibly begin to understand the complexities of the modification of an already near flawless finisher such as my Dick Kick. Just know that is more than your Fallopian tubes can handle. And pray that I don't choose to prove that fact to you. You labia majora exists because I allow it, and it will end because I demand it.

Aries reached out his hand as his fingers curled and clutched into a tight fist, continuing to stare down the barrel of the camera with every ounce of intensity and seriousness that he could muster, the camera ceasing its chase as the scene slowly faded to black.....

....Suddenly, however, the scene faded back in as Aries managed to blurt out one last thing.

Aries Armadaist
Oh, and I guess I'll hit Fig with...like... a rock or something.

And then the scene immediately returns to black.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist   Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:47 pm

”Another Day”

Tuesday

Blyss is out shopping alone. She’s been trying to reach Jaci Sovereign on her cell phone twice now but so far, there’s no answer. She wants to go out celebrating her friend’s tag title win from the night before. As she surveys the different types of shoes on display, she notices from the corner of her eyes a brown-haired woman entering the store. Instantly she looks up, thinking it to be Jaci but it isn’t. Then she smiled, how would Jaci know where she is right now anyways? She turns her attention back to a pair of red pumps and suddenly wonders how they can be a dangerous weapon if thrown at someone. The dark thought slips from her mind as a salesgirl approaches her. She quickly exits the store. She looks around the place and continues to walk on aimlessly. She whips out her cell and checks Twitter. There she reads Jaci’s latest tweet, saying she’ll be off Twitter for a few days and there’s also a picture of her at the airport. Frowning, she gives her another call and this time, she answers.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Jaci! I’ve been trying to get a hold of you all morning. Are you okay? I saw your tweet.

Jaci Sovereign
Hey Blyss. I’m so sorry. I meant to call you back sooner. Yeah I’m okay I guess. I’m just heading home for a while to settle some... stuff. Don’t worry about me. Jason’s here so I’ll be fine.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Oh. I was thinking of celebrating your title win today. Y’know, shopping, lunch, hang out, whatever.

Jaci Sovereign
(sighs) I’m trying to forget that. Ha.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(frowns) What do you mean? You and Aries beat that Grandshit. You’re the new tag champions!

Jaci Sovereign
Ha yeah... No, Aries is. I just, um, helped. Know what I mean?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I guess... So no celebration? Not even a drink?

Jaci Sovereign
No celebration but we can still have a drink later. Wait, you drink now?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(chuckles) Nah. Just that one time, that’s it. Those HFF boys really know how to party.

Jaci Sovereign
Heh, yeah they do. Oh damn Blyss, I gotta go. My flight’s here. I’ll talk to you soon, okay? Don’t party too hard.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Okay, bye Jaci.

She ends the call, shaking her head slightly with a small grin. She looks around the mall, the line of stores never seem to end. She checks the time on her wristwatch and sighs. It’s gonna be a long lonely day.

Thursday

Blyss is sleeping on the bed but not under the covers as if she has fallen asleep while sitting on the edge of the bed watching TV. She’s just come back from a nightclub where she’s made friends with some locals. It’s quite unlike her to hang out with complete strangers like that but she had fun. Her dreams take her back to the events of earlier in the day when she met a couple of fans at Streets Beach. They were nice and friendly and they all end up hanging out the whole day. Then suddenly, her hazy vision starts to dim and she realizes her surroundings has been plunged into quiet darkness. She stays as she is, not moving or doing anything.

Wipe the tears from your eyes.

The words ring softly in her ears and for a moment, the meaning doesn’t register. She only manages to lift her right hand and wave it slowly around, poking her eye. She can’t see.

Wipe your tears away.

Tears? What tears? That’s when she feels a hot stream of liquid pouring down her face. How strange. There’s no emotion coming from her yet she’s weeping. But for what? ...For whom?

We eat and drink while tomorrow they die...

That last word screams in her ears and it seems to physically hit her. Light seems to flood into her vision, a little too bright at first and then her eyes adjust. As sleep wears off, she realizes how quickly her heart is beating. She sits up, placing a hand on her heaving chest. She looks around and sighs with great relief to see she’s safe and sound in the hotel room. What the hell was that? She doesn’t have a clue.

How long, how long must we sing this song?
How long?

She grabs a bottle of water from the bedside table and takes a long drink. She shakes her head. She wants to be left alone. In a foreign land, without friends or family, she’s still never truly alone. It always creeps back, that voice. It’s always there... No. The only way to counter this is to get out of here. She reaches for her cell phone, her mind racing to think of all the names that might give her company.

Thursday

About half an hour later, Blyss reaches the suite and knocks on the door. She hears movement inside and patiently waits for Alex to invite her in. He finally opens the door and she bites her lower lip, her eyebrows furrowed together in concern.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Hey... You look worse than I thought.

He hobbles back to the bed, wincing and chuckling at the same time.

Alex Dillinger
Thanks, Blyss. You look great too.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(smiles) That’s not what I meant. But then again... You kinda look like a black-haired Chucky except less creepy. And not a doll.

Alex Dillinger
What? Dammit. I didn’t lose that much hair, did I?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Well, no but... You know what it needs?

She makes a scissor-cutting motion with her hand.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Just kidding! You can just give it a good wash and treatment and it will be good as new.

Alex Dillinger
Actually that’s a great idea. There’s a pair of scissors in the bathroom, I’m sure. Will you, Blyss? Please with sugar on top?

He pouts his lips and she laughs.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Alright, alright. And dude, please don’t ever say that again. Not cute, bro, not cute.

Alex Dillinger
Hey! I thought you said you’re not gonna be mean anymore.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Maybe it’s payback from what happened during my match with Phil. (grins) Kidding.

Alex Dillinger
Yeah about that. You know I’m truly sorry for what I did. Though technically, I was only helping Phil and I didn’t try to actually hurt you. But I do understand your feelings about it and I apologize. In fact, that’s just one of the many things I wanna apologize for. Heh...

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Hey, it’s okay. I’ve already forgiven you, Alex. We all make mistakes. Nobody’s perfect. But I’m glad you’re owning up to it now. It’s never too late to change for the better.

Alex Dillinger
Thanks, that means a lot. I’ve been doing some thinking lately and I feel like it’s time to... I guess, change? Yeah, that’s basically what it is.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Everyone changes from time to time. It happens. Just don’t change too much or we won’t recognize you at all. That’ll be the scariest thing ever. I was like that once some years ago. I thought being someone totally different would help but it didn’t. Instead, it actually worsened. But you know, sometimes when you get caught in something so horrible that all you think about is to just get the fuck out. And it didn’t matter how you do it? Yeah that’s not right. That’s not right at all... Wow sorry, I don’t know where that all came from.

Alex Dillinger
It’s cool. I think it’s nice for a change. You were pretty much quiet when we were in the Empire then. I remember that you were pissed off a lot.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

What?! I was not pissed all the time. I mean, yeah Ruby irritated the hell out of me and then there’s the thing where Corey pretty much sabotaged me which leads to what Phil did to me. But you know... that’s it.

She chuckles.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Yeah those were not so happy times for me. Shame.

Alex Dillinger
But hey, look at you now. The Phoenix champion. (smiles) Happy times now, right?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Yeah and to new friendships as well. And that’s all I need right now.

Alex Dillinger
Awesome. So how about that haircut now? I think a few more hairs just dropped.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(wrinkles her nose) Ew. Okay, I’ll be right back.

With that, she leaves for the bathroom.

Monday - Battlegrounds

Blyss knocks on the locker room door of Jacob Figgins. She has a gleeful smile on her face and seems all excited and jittery. She’s wearing a sleeveless white hoodie over her wrestling gear but instead of red pants, it’s a new pair of pink pants. She hears movement inside the room.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Hey Figgy, it's me. Open up!

She knocks again impatiently. A few seconds later, the door opens to reveal Jacob also wearing pink pants. They look at each other and then burst out laughing. She hugs him.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I cannot wait to kick some ass! We are already the better team!

He leads her into the room, leaving the door open.

Jacob Figgins
(chuckles) Hells yeah. Ethan and Aries don’t know what they’re up against tonight. Though I have to say, I’m quite surprised when Jessica Casey told me about the match. I was about to...

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(cuts in) Yeah, yeah, me too! I mean, you did beat my friend Gordon last week in his home country. And you did hold onto the top rope to secure the pin. You knew he’s facing Tim tonight for the H.I. title so you went and did what you could to take away his momentum.

Jacob Figgins
(frowns) Well, I’m sorry for hurting your friend then. It’s still fair game and Gordon could have kicked out of it. He lost to me before, he knew what kind of tactician I was, it was a test to see if he learned anything. What’s gonna happen tonight for him will be a lot worse than that so...

He shrugs. She shakes her head slightly and sighs.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Yeah I don’t know what’s up with Gordon these days. Ever since we lost our chance at the tag title match against Parker and Steel, he’s been... different. I invited Jessica to travel with us from Tokyo and he seemed a lot more sarcastic than usual. Like ‘not fun’ sarcastic. Then with Tim attacking him last week, he looks to be in a much worse mood. And it’s not just him either. Tim’s changed a little too. You should have been at the bar Storming Raven’s band was playing a few days ago. Someone came looking for Tim and... You know that it’s extremely dangerous for him to even be here, right? It was terrifying.

He nods.

Jacob Figgins
I’m glad you guys are safe now.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Yeah me too... Okay, let’s talk about our match tonight. Obviously it’s the first time we’re competing as a team so I just want you to know that I got your back and hope you got mine. I don’t want you to think that just because I’m a girl, you’ll be doing most of the work, if not all. I know how to work against someone much bigger and heavier than me. I’ve done that and done well. I can’t have you doubting my skills in that ring and thinking the match is lopsided because you have a female tag partner. I want you to trust me in that ring because I’m telling you that I’ll be giving a 110% and I believe that you’ll do the same. There’s no titles on the line this time or any other company prize for us to grab and go but I treat every match I’m in as one step closer to the top of my career. You’re the Uprising champion and I’m the Phoenix champion. I think that gives us an edge here. Ethan Cage right now is just the IWF championship briefcase holder and Aries? Well, he’s the Tag Team champs. Yeah, plural because apparently Jaci gave him her belt so he’s carrying both around like a pair of balls he’s been missing his whole life.

She laughs lightly then stops as she notices the look of concern on his face.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

What? I know that’s a lame joke but c’mon, at least give me a smile or a “What the fuck, Blyss?” (sighs) I miss Gordon...

Jacob Figgins
Let’s back up for a second here. You really think I would belittle you like that just because you’re a girl? I haveseen your past matches going up against people like Steel Angel, Parker Wade, Philip Joseph and how many times have you beaten Baron Blaze? Though you didn’t win ‘em all, you still brought the fight to them and that’s what counts. That’s what people see in you. You’re holding the Phoenix title right now precisely because of that. Between us, you’re the only one doubting you. And you shouldn’t, Blyss, you really shouldn’t.

She blinks, feeling much taken aback.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Wow, thanks Figgy. I guess I have been second-guessing myself a lot like I still can’t believe Ascension happened. (chuckles) Jaci caught me watching my match over and over again on my cell the other day. I don’t know why... I just need to keep assuring myself I guess.

He smiles.

Jacob Figgins
It’s fine. I was seventeen when I won my first title. The butterflies were freakin' albatrosses. I puked on a fan in the Philippines for my first defense, you are holding yourself a lot better than I did. You'll make a great champion Speaking of which, what happened to the Queen of Wrestling name? Why Phoenix now?

She shrugs mysteriously.

Jacob Figgins
What’s the big secret?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Nothing... Hey I’ll catch up with you later before our match.

She turns and walks toward the door. As she backs out of the room, she closes the door and waves goodbye with a big grin. He shakes his head, chuckling.

Jacob Figgins
Yeah, later...

Monday - Battlegrounds [on camera]

She turns around just as a camera crew approaches. The smile that’s already on her face widens even more.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Ah... Just in time. I was just talking to my tag partner for tonight about our match. You know, Figgy’s a great guy and is one of the most talented wrestlers here. I’m sure everybody’s impressed with what he’s done so far especially winning the Uprising championship at Rising Monarchy. Honestly, I don’t know why Jessica booked this match in the first place. But it’s not like I have anything against tag matches. I didn’t develop a phobia or whatever just because I lost, I mean, Gordon and I lost our chance at becoming the new Tag Team champions few weeks ago. Then tonight, I get a new partner? And face Ethan who I’m very sure would rather be fighting Griffin and Aries... I don’t even know. (sighs exasperatedly) Okay, let’s start with this guy. His name. (chuckles) Right? Next, his “Hey look at how great I am but I still don’t know what I’m doing!” face. Doesn’t he seem to always be looking like that? Like he’s so smug of doing something that is actually wrong and then brag about it endlessly and not to mention, very loudly. I don’t know about you guys but every time I see him, I just wanna punch his face in. And then his throat too because I don’t wanna hear his annoying girly screams either. Going into this match tonight, I can’t wait to knock that smirk off his face. He is who I’m gunning for in this fight. He has what I wanted after winning the Queen of Wrestling championship and that’s the tag team titles. Of course unlike him, I wouldn’t be the one carrying them both. No offense to my good friend Jaci but I find it funny how their team is just as dysfunctional as Parker and Steel. It truly baffles me to think that an actual working unit like Gordon and I could not get the job done. Hmm. And now Jaci doesn’t want anything to do with Aries anymore because really, who can blame her? Nobody likes a cheater and a narcissistic pig, also known as Aries Armadaist.

She runs her hand through her hair and and flips it one side.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

You know what I’ve learned dealing with people like Aries? They usually have a sad story behind their repulsive personality. They may come from broken homes, gone through a tragedy or two, get no attention and love et cetera. They could have been that kid you know in high school that always got bullied or the one that did the bullying because of self esteem issues . I can name every common background story that psychologists have on the tip of their tongues with one look at your profile. But interestingly enough, Aries isn’t part of this cliche. Well, at least from what I’ve heard. Who knows what kind of abuse Aries has gone through without him even realizing it? If I smack him with a piece of ham on the back of his head, he would probably think the sky was falling. It’s really frustrating to talk to someone like him especially on Twitter when you can’t just reach over and give him a good slap. Can someone please tell him that it’s not a compliment when he said he’d use my tag match against Grandslam as an “example” for him and Jaci? And just three days ago, he again reached out to me in a tweet saying how he’s “always so nice” to me. Boy, what the fuck’s wrong with you? Either you’re that dumb or you’re just playing stupid mind games which I do not appreciate at all. Hey it’s not like I don’t enjoy a good laugh from time time but there is such thing as excessiveness. Aries, like many who walk through that door of the Insurgency looking for a job, you like to talk about how great you are, how you’re going to be the next world champion and so on. I can’t say that I’m not one of them. I’ve said it before but the difference is, I plan to do it the right way. When I first came in here, I was handed a title opportunity straight off the bat and failed miserably. What you’re doing right now reflects that. And as much as it would be hilarious to watch you fall on your ass in the most embarrassing fashion, I’m here to tell you to stop right there. Just stop talking about how you’re so smart, so this, so that when in reality, you’re everybody’s favorite joke... and the BKO would be the punchline. Just think about that, okay? Don’t hurt yourself while you’re at it though.

She grins while twirling the ends of her hair with her fingers.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Don’t worry, Ethan. My other knee is reserved just for you. You must be wondering why in the world are you in this match with the most random partner and opponents. Well, that makes... all of us. But how did a guy like you who won the briefcase at Ascension for a shot at the world championship end up in tag matches? And just last week, what did you do? Oh yeah, being the special guest referee in the Griffin vs Molly match. I can only guess what you might be thinking right now. You returned to the Insurgency to win the world championship and you got real pissed to find Griffin being the person you have to beat to get it. I do understand where you’re coming from. Winning that briefcase at Fallout after defeating four other people and then losing it two months later at Pick Your Poison without even competing for it. And worse, Griffin even did the pele kick in that match which he won. Of course that’s a regular wrestling move but it also happens to be your finisher. Damn... That truly sucks. I kinda feel sorry for you. However all this vengeance isn’t healthy, Ethan. Of course rage can be great fuel to the drive but for how long? (shakes her head) So many have fallen short of achieving what they set out to do because they think rage alone is enough. It’s not, Ethan. It just gives you that temporary extra boost. And what are you gonna go with? Nope, not that huge ego of yours which you mistake for good healthy self-confidence. Maybe the only thing you’ve got going for you is passion. From what I hear, you seem to be a hard worker. You’re willing to better yourself every time and that’s admirable. So long as you don’t let your pride ruin you, then you won’t lose just about everything. Now that would be a shame. So what’s your sign, Ethan? From what I’ve said about you, you sound very much like a... Sagittarius? Yeah I read somewhere that apparently, that sign means you get impatient easily, have too much pride and you can’t stand losing. Hmm. Yeah pretty much. It doesn’t matter though, I’m gonna call you Sagittarius anyways. Or better yet, Sag.

She laughs and shifts her body weight on the other foot, folding her arms across her chest and tilting her head slightly.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I’m really curious to see how you and Aries would work in the ring. Team Narcissistic Zodiac. (smirks) Would you be like the team of Molly Reid and Baron Blaze? The reason why I’m mentioning these two is because of this thing you and Molly have right now with Griffin. You know, that little girl who had run off for the world championship after losing the QoW title to me? I did think of giving her a rematch one on one but... I have other plans. (slaps her forehead lightly) Oh silly me. I digress. See, talking about you makes me realize how very similar you are to her. You’re both too arrogant for your own good and you both keep saying the same things that upset you over and over again in hopes to gain nothing but attention. But hey, attention is key in this business, no doubt about that. If nobody listens to you, you won’t get anywhere. However, you choose to speak through words that never seem to end. The mute button was made for you two. Thank god your actions in the ring are a little less boring than your promos. And for the record, both of you? Yeah, you don’t put up 5 star matches on your own. It’s never been ‘Ethan vs Ethan’ so do everybody a favor and get over yourself. Hopefully in time for the match tonight because you just gotta make the most of your matches, right? I wonder if you and Aries might actually get along great since I think you’re pretty much the brain and he’s... I don’t know, I’ll let you fill in the blank. I mean, c’mon. Teaming up with technically one half of the tag champions has gotta make you feel better, right? You know what’s it like to be a team player judging from your accomplishment record as a tag champion somewhere out there. And because of Aries’ current predicament, you could be what he needs to save face by picking up a win after becoming the new tag champions. And he could be what you need to keep that patched up reputation with a win tonight. I gotta admit, you came back strong, beating the likes of Steel Angel and Eric Steel and then at Ascension you got lucky grabbing the briefcase you wanted the most. It’s like fate. Do you believe in that stuff? I do. It’s nice having the universe acknowledge your hard work, isn’t it? It really boils down to what you do to achieve the desired effect. A common misconception is how we don’t have to go out there and do something because everything’s been pre-determined. That’s not true at all. You may not believe in fate, Ethan but I think you would believe in taking risks and making effort to succeed in life. That’s still cool and so I’m very curious to see how you would apply that in our match tonight. On paper, you and Aries can’t work together. Take a look at Molly and Baron, Parker and Steel. A loss tonight would blemish your winning streak and it won’t look good when you finally go up against Griffin for the title now, would it? Think about it. Go sit with Aries in some corner and ponder over your one-night-only team strategy. Oh don’t worry your ugly little heads about Figgy and I. He just came off a win from last week and me? I’m always ready for a match.

She unfolds her arms and places one hand on her hip.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

As everyone should know by now, I’ve changed my Queen of Wrestling title to the Phoenix championship. Why? Let’s face it, the IWF divas barely make up a division and while discussing with Jessica, she points out that if I were to keep it the way it was, I would be facing the same few girls again and again. So we figured, why not open up the challenge to... anyone. And that’s where Cassidy Smith comes in. Can’t wait for Homecoming... sweetheart. (winks) Well now, Ethan and Aries. While you’re there scratching your butts and trying to decide whether to work together or not tonight, just know that that won’t be your only problem in the match. Try to keep up with us. Team Pink, ba--

She’s interrupted by the locker room door behind opening. The camera turns slightly to show Jacob poking his head out with a surprised look on his face.

Jacob Figgins
Blyss? ...Are you cutting your promo outside my locker room?

She smiles as she pulls him out next to her. The camera stays fixed on the both of them. Jacob now looks slightly confused, not knowing what Blyss has in mind.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

We are going to not only beat you tonight but also make a statement. The tag team division needs real teams, not mismatched talents or whatever Aries is. I at least make it a point to pay tribute to this lost art of wrestling. It’s not easy, no. But the least I can do is have trust in my partner. Same goes for whoever Jessica decides to put me with next. (smirks) I’m not one to complain about the matches I get unless I’m clearly being sabotaged. I don’t demand matches just because I feel like I deserve more than what’s been given to me. Fate has its own way of doing so and I won’t push it. But it’s not like I just stand idly by waiting for it. I just change focus and come back to it later. Not run away from it. (rolls her eyes) Here’s looking at you, Molly. (chuckles) Anyways, I’ll see you boys in the ring.

The camera stops recording and the crew takes their leave. Blyss turns to Jacob.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I’m gonna go jump rope before the match. Catch ya later, Figgy!

With that, she skips away down the hall.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(sings) Team Pink will kick ass. Kick Team Zodiac's ass...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Cage

Ethan Cage

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist    Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkG44nnjIzaUd9766RHmvj6ywYaihij9y_7ihPY98Ky31-O5-hoA

-Press Start-

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage who is returning from the match in which he was just the referee. He walks through the curtain still in his referee gear, the thoughts of his new and only friend just beat the World Heavyweight champion and what that means for his upcoming title reign. A group of ring rats are passing by and Ethan takes the opportunity to take off his shirt, they of course turn their attention to Ethan. Ethan smirks and throws his shirt to a nearby production assistant who seems confused by having been given this. Ethan walks out of the line of their sight, one woman not taking her eyes off of Ethan runs smack into a wall and falls to the floor. Out of the corner, comes Pasquale Semtex, the former interviewer for IWF, turned strict to Ethan's interviewer. Semtex watches as the women are helping the fallen woman who is in a white skirt, as they are helping her, Semtex takes it upon himself to snag a peek at her white panties that are surely showing "many interests". Semtex walking and getting that view behind him, runs into the popcorn vendor, and falls to the ground himself. Holding the side of his face embarrassed, he gets up as if nothing happened, the women laughing and pointing, the fallen woman even taking her shots mocking him. Semtex hastefully walks out of their line of sight looking for Ethan to most likely get an interview. As he walks through a room he thought Ethan would be in, he sees Rayne who is watching the match that just happened. She just keeps rewinding it, seeing Ethan care for Molly. A concerned look on Rayne's face, Rayne who is in a Speaking the King's baby t-shirt and black tight shorts, her nails done up and her hair impecable. Her eyes not leaving the monitor even after hearing someone come into the room. Semtex stays silent, concerned himself but not wishing to break the concentration of this young lady. Her darling eyes turn towards Semtex, her eyes teary, her lips in a pout. Semtex lowers his headnot knowing what to do. He takes a step forward to console her.

Rayne: Leave.

Semtex nods, knowing anything he'd do or say would only make things worse. Semtex walks out almost angry, at Ethan for having to see this usually strong woman, just now crying. Semtex walks until he finds Ethan at the merch table in the back, signing autographs for the vips or the backstage crew. Semtex slams his hands down.

Semtex: How do you explain yourself?

Ethan: I hope this is you reading from some high school play kid, because this ...isn't you. And if it isn't, then you better start remembering who pays your checks.

Semtex: You know at this level I think I can consider us friends.

Ethan: I'd reconsider.

Semtex: You have a girlfriend crying her eyes out in your locker room and you're over here having autograph sessions.

Ethan: Look, you pencil necked twat. This is my job, and I sign these autographs for you to have food on the table or cup o' noodles or whatever you survive on. I know she's crying you ass, she just saw me kick our friend Molly in the face.

Semtex: Wait, what?

Ethan: Yeah, Rayne has gotten a little bit of a soft spot for our friend Molly and she just saw me Hit the Lights on her. So, I'm here while she feels better about the situation.

Semtex: I don't get it.

Ethan: Because it's none of your fuckin' business. There's nothing for you "to get". Your business is what I do in that ring, and it stays there, you understand?

Semtex: I understand.

Ethan: My promos aren't made for drama, this is not Melrose Place, this is not a WB show, this is life and the next time you come at me like this, you better have your hands up to block your face.

Semtex: My bad.

Ethan: I told you...you can't pull off "my bad".

Bobby walks into the frame.

Bobby: Leave the kid be. He didn't know. Your match with Griffin is only weeks away, with this win Molly got, you think she's going to be competition. Let's get real, you two being friends may hurt us. You both have the same goals, and you may be fighting the only friend you have on the roster.

Ethan: You say that, like it's a bad thing.

Bobby: What's the plan?

Ethan: To win the World Heavyweight Championship.

Bobby: And Molly?

Ethan: To retain the World Championship.

A man in 80's leather jacket and once Ethan's eyes reach him, he sighs and knows what's coming.

Ethan: Sup man.

Man: I hope you know-

Ethan: What, that Griffin is going to beat me.

Man: How did you know?

Ethan: I don't know, the fact that you got into a time machine and bought your clothes from there.

Man: He's the god of rock.

Ethan: This is wrestling kid, and trust me, he'll find out just who god is, in that ring.

Man: Pfft whatever.

Ethan: Remember that time Molly kicked his ass?

Man: Remember that time you accidentally kicked Molly in the face.

Ethan: Remember that time I kicked you in the face?

Man: Is that how you treat all your fans?

Ethan: Are you my fan?

Man: Kind of.

Ethan: All right, sort of fan...I got something for you, free of charge. You see, there's these Homecoming pay per view shirts in this box right here.

Ethan bends down and gets one and lobs it onto the table and it lands in front of him.

Ethan: This shirt represents the first time I'm going to win the World Heavyweight Championship. And then, maybe you can lose the dated jacket and start wearing this as a reminder to be something better.

The man looks at Ethan. Ethan smirks.

Ethan: What'cha gonna do?

Man: Be something better.

The man grabs the shirt and walks off.

Bobby: How the hell do you do that?

Ethan: What?

Bobby: I mean you don't care about the fans.

Ethan: Right, but I do like taking a fan away from Griffin. That shit is just funny.

A production assistant, yes that very same one from earlier walks up to Bobby with the paper for next week's card. Bobby shakes his head.

Bobby: Would seem you have another tag team match up E.

Ethan: Really, who do Molly and I have to beat now?

Bobby: Actually, it's not that, you and Aries have to work together to beat Blyss Lockhart and Jacob Figgins.

Ethan: What the fuck, how could I be mixed up in that match, aren't I the number one contender right now? Why would I have a match with a fuck up as a tag team partner, and some chick and some guy that spends more time on his eyebrows than on his wrestling technique?

Semtex: Which one is the chick and which is the eyebrow person?

Ethan: I'll do the jokes.

Ethan looks at the camera.

Ethan: Well, I'm going to do what I always do and show each of you up. Because in this IWF place that you've decided to ...join, well this is my second home. And I don't like guests. Now in that ring, each of you is in for one hell of a night. No doubt a night you won't forget, but this is my realm, you're never going to know where I'm coming from. I'd like to be cliche and tell Aries to stay out of my way, but we all know with egos such as ours, there's no way he won't be. But you're going to see something interesting. You're going to see a man who talks the talk, but dumbfucks his way through a match, and then you're going to look over at the Cage man, and see me soar the way no other man in this company can. I know what you may be thinking, that my heart isn't into this company anymore. Well, good, keep your guards down, because that's what got me a world title shot. A bunch of clowns that didn't know who I was, so they weren't prepared for what was coming, and lady and jackasses, what's coming for you is terror. You're going to be so outgunned, you're just going to beg for me to stop. I win matches, and outshine the lower class and in this match, you're going to see first hand that I am not someone to fuck with.

Today

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage in armani and Rayne looking as gorgeous as ever. With Bobby looking nervous and sweating, so much he's using his handkerchief to wipe the sweat.

Ethan: What's got you worried Bobby, I've already won the damn thing. The voting stopped an hour ago online.

Bobby: It's just so awkward, I mean I knew I'd have this champion in the making, but to best wrestler in a movie.

Ethan: The damn thing won't even be televised because it wasn't in a movie.

Bobby: Well, it was the only way for MTV to get you to be present. Would you have come if you didn't win?

Ethan: No, there's a Dodger game today.

Bobby: Dodgers lost.

Ethan: Rayne, what's the point in having DVR when we have Bobby to ruin the games?

Rayne laughs.

Rayne: I don't know baby.

Bobby: I take it you guys are better?

Rayne: There was never anything wrong, I was just a bit ..under the weather, very emotional.

Bobby: Oh you mean you were on your-

Rayne: You sure you want to finish that sentence?

Bobby: Sorry.

Ethan laughs.

Ethan: God this is weird, I hate these penguin suits.

Rayne: But you do clean up well baby.

Ethan smiles.

Bobby: Okay, we're here, you ready?

Ethan: Ready as I'll ever be.

Rayne straddles Ethan, and they begin to kiss deeply.

Bobby: Really, now?

Ethan: Ryan Gossling is going to be here, that always makes her hot. After the movie Drive, I almost could wrestle matches I was so tired.

Ethan winks.

Bobby: Why do you tell me shit like that?

Ethan: What are you, the mother of two, man up.

Rayne: Yeah, it's not like I told you we did it in an empty theater while watching the movie.

Bobby: I think I'm going to be sick.

Rayne: I'm glad I inspire that reaction Bobby.

Bobby: No, no, I didn't mean it like that. I mean thinking of you doing it makes me hot.

Ethan: What's that?

Bobby: I've never jerked off to thoughts of Rayne!

Ethan: Who said that?

Rayne: Bobby jerks off to thoughts of me,....hahahahah what a gay.

Ethan and Rayne laugh.

Bobby: How does that make me gay?

Rayne: You're a sick, sick man Bobby.

Ethan: Yeah, bro, you got problems, and remind me to never shake your head or high five you ever again.

Bobby: But I'm left handed and shake with my right.

Ethan: Why do you tell me shit like that?

Rayne laughs.

The car stops and the door opens, the calm of the car now taken over by screams of teenage girls and photographers. Ethan adjusts his suit and stands, and holds his hand out for Rayne who puts her slender hand into his. They walk the carpet, as Bobby is getting out the car moves forward and he falls out of the car. The driver hastefully runs to Bobby's aid.

Bobby: What happened?

Driver: I didn't know you were getting out of the car.

Bobby: Am I in a tux?

Driver: Yes sir.

Bobby: So where were you confused?

Driver: I wasn't thinking.

Bobby: Well you're going to have a lot of time to think...at home, you're fired.

Ethan laughs.

Rayne: Where does he find these drivers?

Ethan: I don't know but it's entertaining.

Ethan looks back at the interviewers. He mocks like he's lifting his hood to see the crowd. They scream for him, Ethan smirks.

Interviewer: Ethan, how does it feel to be part of this event?

Ethan: Well, it is a bit weird, because you see I used to watch Metallica and Slayer on headbanger's ball, Beavis and Butthead, and I'll admit I saw the first season of the real world, but now it's out of control. I liked it when it was about music and not teenage drama.

Interviewer: Do you feel that comment appropriate since they are giving you an award?

Ethan: You asked me a question and I answered. They aren't giving me an award, these people are, for being fuckin' awesome.

Interviewer: Any truth to the rumor that you are going to be doing the Marine 4?

Ethan: Chuck and Corey have something set for me, but my contract with IWF is set in stone, kind of had to be after my departure last year. So we'll see what they will allow without effecting my contract with them.

Interviewer: Built a category just for wrestlers being with WWE, IWF, TNA and other companies making wrestling watchable again. There's been nothing matching the level of Attitude or the Monday Night Wars, how do you think it could get to that level again?

Ethan: Well I can't speak for the other places, 'cause I'm not a "superstar", I'm a wrestler and for me, wrestling comes first, events like these weren't made for me but I understand for the industry to grow, we need to be at events such as this. Besides, makes my girl happy to see all these stars that she watches on television or movies. Getting to your question, I think some companies are pushing that PG rating and treating their audiences like children and in other places, people are given one thing one week and a whole other cast of characters the next week where you can't follow along. In the IWF, you have guys like Ace and Axle, you got Molly Reid who is just phenomenal, you got two bosses that are into themselves but there's guys like me to hold shit down. Management team is untouchable, they put together a great card and they put the right people in the limelight.

Interviewer: What about Griffin Hawkins?

Ethan: Hey, I didn't say they were perfect. Besides, it being my own fault, but he cashed it with my briefcase and won the title, so let's just say I'm coming for what's mine.

Interviewer: What will you do if they make the Homecoming Pay Per View, a triple threat with Molly, Griffin and yourself?

Ethan: That'd be a fuckin' bad ass match wouldn't it? I don't know, the result would still be the same, I'd walk out of homecoming the champion. Think about it, this has been about my redemption and proving to management that I'm not going anywhere again. And I think with me winning my Ascension match and gaining a world title shot, that was just one step in the right direction and winning Best Ass Kicker award is pretty bad ass.

Interviewer: How will you feel being in that room of stars?

Ethan: Like all eyes...will be on me.

Ethan winks and walks off. Bobby finally catches up with Ethan and Rayne while they wave at the randoms.

Ethan: You got all that settled?

Bobby: Yeah.

Ethan: How are we getting back home?

Bobby: I have Semtex getting us another driver.

Ethan: Oh, my personal interviewer now works for you too.

Bobby: Well the boy's got to eat. Besides, he's only working on the days he's not interviewing you. You only have to do one promo a week, the boy needs his warcraft cards or whatever he does.

Ethan: I suppose.

Ethan, Rayne and Bobby head inside and the IWF cameraman has reached his access point and is stopped, Ethan takes it upon himself to flip off the camera as it fades to black.

Promo- And the winner is....ME!

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage sitting in a dark room, sitting on a bench in a generic locker room, pressumeably from a gym.

Ethan: As I sit here, the world is at my fingertips with my world title shot and here I have this match with a half assed wrestler like Jacob Figgins and Molly Reid's leftovers in Blyss Lockhart who is said to be a great Pheonix or Queen Champion whatever they are calling it but she has a long way to go to be a Tiffani Michaels, 56 days and 63 days, a collective 119 days as that champion, well good luck to her even getting off the ground as a wrestler. But this will not be her week as she's facing the big dog, Ethan Cage. Nice to meet you ma'am, it'll be my pleasure to put my hands all over you and beat the living shit out of you.

Ethan: Now they call you the bodacious blonde, but in reality you look like another Disney girl becoming a woman and trying to be a woman, and what I mean by that is that there are women out there that once they become a woman they know how to be one, whether it's a lady, a bitch or mother, they handle themselves like a woman. You are still a little girl, who loves flowers, girly movies and gets drunk of silly drinks like Appletinis. You haven't grown up, and you may have beaten my new friend Molly, but you've never met me in that ring. You see, I am a grown up, sure, when I go out there it's just me being a big kid playing rough house but I am a man who loves to beat people up, it's my job and I'm damn good at my job Blyss. I don't know why but ever since I left and certain companies went under, I came back to men wearing make up and lots of pink in the IWF. Granted my new friend is part of that movement, but damn, she does moves with grace and she takes this business just as serious as I do. Therefore she's earned my respect, the IWF may have taken all these "wrestling immigrants" but in doing that, we've gotten some good, and a whole lot of fodder that are just following along with the crowd hoping to have a better career elsewhere, never taking into account you are coming into someone else's territory, namely mine. I thought you would be in that silly division and stay there, but my chances of that went all downhill once I had to face Tiffani Michaels. I swear, beating up the cast of Clueless was never my intention when I was a boy who wanted to wrestle, but here I am, having to face a bunch of Daddy's Little Girls who are more interested in the cell phone covers than they do about wrestling.

Ethan: I will not feel sorry for what I do to you, a 5'8 blonde girl from Chicago. You came into this business to become something you'll never be, tough. I will say this though, your division is very competitive for women, with Molly, Tiffani and others, but as Molly knows, the bread and butter is the World Championship. You are 120 pounds, I can bench two of you and you expect me to be what, scared, concerned, even take you seriously. Depending on the IWF editors, you may have seen what I see as drama in my promo earlier, and I don't do that on the daily, however you do. You don't make it about wrestling, you make it about yourself, like you're better than our sport. You come out to Dead to Me and that's funny, because you never even existed to me before this match, and now I know everything about you. Too much, things I didn't want to know. But that's part of my job, you like to jump from high places, so do I, but I can utilize that and I can make sure when you fall, you fall hard. This is not a place for the delicate and they should've never handed you to me. I'm a pit bull in a sea of chihuahua, ain't that right Tinkerbell. I'm going to hurt you and we'll see if Gordon Fury still likes a broken Barbie. Gordon Fury, a 40 year old with a teenage haircut, I swear what do women see in these guys.

Ethan: You fall down with the Blyzzard, how'd you come up with the name, on your knees in the middle of a circle jerk?

Ethan smirks.

Ethan: You should call it the Cottage Cheese drop and you should call it so until you lose that cottage cheese on your ass. I swear, your ass looks like a pale potato.

Ethan: You want to go down in history as a top female wrestler. You came here looking for competition and then it was short lived as you lose your debut match. Things are handed to you by Corey Casey, who looks like he'd be your Dad. Maybe you ARE Daddy's little girl, or to get your title, you just had to bend over and call him daddy, either way, it just doesn't matter. Let's put it this way, long ago you lost your matches, you and Corey had a plan to bring that female title to the stable and after failing, you had the nerve to complain about poor booking. How about this, I win a world title shot and now I have to face you and Figgins, you see how I have a way better complaint than you. You have to prove yourself and you have a problem with that, fuck you, everyone has to. But maybe you heard how Griffin Hawkins was handed the main event status and you thought that'd be you. Sorry to say, that was not the way it was supposed to be for you. Even sorrier to say that you still have to prove yourself, because come on, as competitive as it is, your title is seen in the IWF as the lowest in respect level. But hey, you learned a lesson by getting "accidentally" hit by Ruby Winters and left the Empire. Ah well, at least Casey got to hit that, I mean you have to keep the boss happy, and just like that you were replaced. That's funny, isn't it, like that, once you're gone it's just that easy to replace you. That must feel great for your ego.

Ethan: And about your little title, let's be real, you have to thank Molly and Gordon for going through a table, and second you have to thank Baron Tomson for being such an incapable wrestler. Come on, Molly had you handled and if it were one on one, you'd have your third attempt failed as well. But Molly isn't a miracle worker, and she was busy taking out Gordon and Baron didn't hold up his end, as per usual. I mean you should know, you came from the Empire, you should know first hand about his ineptitude.

Ethan: Well new Queen, get ready to have your crown shoved up your ass and made to look like the real asshole that you are. You think you shouldn't have to earn your name around here, well get ready for me to make it even harder for you to make a name for yourself when I hand you with yet another loss.

Ethan: Jacob Figgins, Figgy, ...you...are the Next Conspiracy, really, you know what a conspiracy is, it's a rumor that only a handful of people know about and truly believe, and if you're referring to fans, that's definite truth, only a handful of fans even remember your name. You are the inspiration for silence, when you come out, you can hear a pin drop, you are a nothing, a simple nobody. You love submission matches and wear Hello Kitty-

Ethan sighs.

Ethan: Where does he find these freaks? Okay, weeks ago you were about to be my tag team partner and thank the wrestling gods they saw that as an unfit match on the card because as you know, I don't like losing, especially when it's not my fault and you, are a fault. I don't like pairing with a gimmick, it's just not me, I don't like myself around people that aren't here for the long haul, even if it's for one match. I'm an asskicker, and there's nothing more I can't stand than a man like you, short fizzled fame, and will see themselves gone because "we didn't get it", what's there to get. You want to be a man in the ring that everyone is distracted with whether you are gay or not, so much so, they don't even pay attention to your match, they pay attention to your mannerisms. I think that about wraps it up. Well, I'll be glad to see you one day leave, and know this, if you need my boot to help give you that push start, never hesitate to ask. Because this upcoming loss you're about to suffer, it can do nothing else but help you leave. You come out and say Call the police, well, for you, after what I do to you at Battle Grounds, they'll be calling the EMTs.

Ethan: Blyss, Jacob, this is where the train stops, and you get to see a real wrestler do his thing, and while I'm flying and hurting you every which way, I want you to know that I am going to be your new World Champion and that the reason I shortened your career, was to lengthen mine. Yes, when you see me holding that world title you should know that it's because I've beaten you. And you will be made to accept that I am your World Champion. Sure, there will be jealousy Ms. Phoenix, but that's the way it should be, you, Faggy and the rest of the roster should look in the mirror every single day and hate the fact that you are not me. You should see yourselves as cursed by God and wake up with complete hate for your life, because you are not me, you are and will never be on my level. It's just the way that it is.

Ethan: Well, the day is soon coming where you will be facing me, get ready to be hit with the power that you've never felt before. I come to make you my slaves, I come to punish you the way your parents never would. You will kneel and you will bow....so sayeth...the next World Heavyweight Champion.

Ethan stands and walks a few steps and then turns back around.

Ethan:Oh and Blyss....Blyssy.... You have a saying, let the bitch hunt begin....well this week, it looks like I'm the one on that hunt.....so, Blyss, prepare to be hunted...

Ethan's smirk turns into a stern ice cold look and the camera fades to...

-Black-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist    Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blyss Lockhart & Jacob Figgins [vs] Ethan Cage & Aries Armadaist
Page 1 of 1