Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage Empty
PostSubject: Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage   Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:21 pm

This Triple Threat match has all the makings of an inferno as Uncanny Inferno steps into the ring with Allen Walker and Empire member Blyss Lockhart!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: IWF Wars: Episode Three: "The Luxury" Strikes Back!   Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:20 pm

-_

Scene cuts to Starbucks coffee in Quincy Massachusetts, three days after Battle Grounds: Power Play. A black BMW rolls up to a parking spot, and out comes Allen Walker. He steps out of the car, and reaches into the trunk for his laptop.

He puts his sunglasses on, and casually walks into Starbucks. He struts slowly to the register, and faces the Barista.

Allen: Yes, I'll have the signature Blonde Roast.

Barista: Hey, I know who you are! Your that dude, that got his ass kicked at Battle Grounds right?

Allen: I'm not sure you heard me correctly, I'll have the Blonde Roast.

Barista: Oh dude, I'm like totally stoked right now! Hang on dude, let me get my iPhone my buddies gotta see this dude!

The Barista boy reaches into his pocket, and pulls out his iPhone. He turns his back to Walker, and turns his camera on.

Barista: Say Cheese Bro!

Before the Barista can take the picture, Allen snatches the iPhone from the Barista's hand and throws it to the ground.

Barista: Woah man? I just got that for my birthday, whats your damn problem!

Allen: My problem, is irritating people like yourselves. I walk in to get a coffee. Thats it. If I wanted to be harassed, I would have let you know. I'm so damn sick of people getting in my way of a good day. Much like Jaxx Ryder, you have no respect. Now, do your damn job, and get me a Blonde Roast. Got it!?

Everyone in the restaurant is staring at Walker, and things get quiet.

Allen: {To everyone} What the hell are you looking at?

Allen turns back to the register, and the Barista is getting the Blond Roast. He is trembling, and shaking. On his way back to the register, he trips, and the Blonde Roast gets spilled all over Walker, and his laptop.

Allen: I--Have--Fucking--Had it! Look at what you have done! You have ruined my shirt, destroyed my laptop, and I still don't have my damn Blonde Roast!

Barista: I, I..I

Allen lets out a loud grunt and begins stomping on the Barista's iPhone, laying on the ground.

Allen: Goodbye!

Allen storms out of Starbucks, and gets into his car. He throws his broken laptop into the back seat, and tries to wipe his shirt off. He starts up his engine, and pulls out of the parking lot.

Allen: So this, is how life repays me. First my loss against Jaxx Ryder, then this, and now, I get booked in a match with a damn girl at Battle Grounds? Why? What the hell, did I ever do, to deserve this? All I ask for is a delightful morning, and this happens. And on top of that, IWF proceeds to humiliate me. I don't understand what I've done wrong. But for some damn reason, everyone is
against me. Its Allen Walker versus the world.

Allen pulls up to a red light, and stops. A jeep behind him proceeds to get closer and closer to Allen, and before it can stop--Crash. The jeep rams into Walkers BMW, and leaves a mighty fine dent in the bumper/trunk area.

Allen: Oh god no. You-You have got to be fucking kidding me! Who?!

Allen steps out side of his car, in pure agony. A car full of teenagers step outside of the jeep, with music blasting from this inside.

Teen 1: Holy shit Bro! I am so damn sorry, holy Shit my mom is going to kill me!

Allen: You better hope I don't kill you! what the hell were you doing!?

Teen 1: Ah, me and my friends were just taking a ride, I guess I got distracted.

Allen: This is going to cost me 800 Dollars in damage!

Teen 1: Look, dude, As much as I'd really love to help, I really have no money. I don't even think--

The rest of the teens are in the background talking amongst each other, and Walker falls to his knees.

Allen: {LOUDLY} Why?! Why Dammit!? Wh-Wh-Why..

Allen gets up off the ground, steps into his car, and drives away.

Teen 1: {Yelling} Wait, Dude! You dropped your Watch!...

Allen drives away, and the Scene Fades out.

_-MINUETS BEFORE BATTLE GROUNDS-_

Scene cuts to Allen Walker in the locker room. Michael Hunt stops him for an interview.

Hunt: Hello, Mike Hunt here, With "The Luxury" Allen Walker.

Allen: Thank's, for nothing Mike.

Hunt: Ah, yes. Well, on the contrary, Tell us about your match Allen.

Allen: What can I tell you? Ah, well I can tell you that after I win, I'm gonna be climbing over the cage at Nowhere to Run.

Hunt: How can you be so sure?

Allen: WELL, now that you ask? One out of my two contenders is a Girl. Now, I'm not sexist, and I don't believe in a dominant Sex. But in this situation, its going to be quite embarrassing, and insulting to have to fight a woman. Now, because It is required, I will proceed in the match. Lets just hope she does not get in my way. No offense Miss Lockhart.

On the other hand, theres Johnny Cage. Now, I don't know much about this here guy other than the fact that he likes to punch men in the testicular area. That, will not be happening. Now, he does not seem like a major threat, so I'm not worried. Let me say this, He should be the one "Preparing" Himself.
Hunt: How can you be so sure? Your current losing streak isn't in your favor--
Allen: What. What are you talking about my two losses? I wouldn't call that a losing streak. I like to call that the Double Screw Job. Actually I'd rather not get into that subject, because somewhere along the line, Jaxx Ryder shows up. And the fact, that he is Main Eventing Battle Grounds, well it makes me ill.

Hunt: I see-

Allen: No, I don't think you see. Noone see's because everyone is blinded by this facade that IWF Management is putting on. Battle Grounds: Battle of the Mediocre if you ask me. I'm sick and tired of waiting around for a real contender. Jobbers are bad enough, but now a girl? And some NoName Hackjob? I'm damn tired of getting the shit end of this stick around here. Hell, I'm sick of getting the shit end of the stick in life!

My life was damn swell until Jaxx Ryder decided to bring his alabaster attitude around here. Then, everything went down hill. My Car is wrecked, I lost my Rolex, and my neck is still healing from two weeks ago. This company is treating me like shit, so its time I start treating them like shit.
I've been too damn nice to people around here, and I'm tired of being the push over. I deserve the spot in that Scramble Cage Match. More than anyone else on the damn roster. This place is a damn hell hole. I came into this promotion, hoping to clear the path for young talent, and make a positive role model for the fans. But every since I debuted, people around here treat me like shit. I've been exceptionally nice to these "fans", I like to call them cheap scum.

Walker points to the camera, and his voice gets stern.

So let me set this straight. In minutes to come, I'm gonna walk into that ring, and win. I don't care If I have to break Blyss' Arm, or put Cage through the announce Table. I will win this match. Not for IWF, not for the Fans, for myself. I'm tired of trying to prove myself worthy around here, cause now that I come to think of it, I am worthy. I am worth more than every damn person on the IWF "Talent" Roster. And you are damn lucky to have me.

Walker tilts his head up--

Allen: Walker, Out--

Hunt: This has been Mike Hunt, with Allen Walker. Enjoy the show.

Scene Fades out._-

Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage   Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:32 pm

”Rock Steady”

Scene 01
3 hours before Battle Grounds

The Verizon Center is still empty, save for the Insurgency staff, crew and some of the roster as they prepare for the taping of yet another episode of Battle Grounds. Blyss Lockhart is one of the early ones there as well and makes her way to the women’s locker room while ignoring everyone else. She strips down to her old Warrant band t-shirt over her wrestling attire that she’s already wearing underneath. She does some stretches including the cat stretch and shrugs, warming up the muscles. When she feels it to be enough, she keeps her bag inside the locker and power skips out of the room.

She continues skipping down the hallway, round the corner and along another hallway. Then turns the other way and repeats the same thing. When she reaches the stairwell, she sprints up the steps and power skips again through the hallways. At the next stairwell on the other side, she places both hands on the stair and gets into full plank position, drawing her right knee in toward her left elbow. She does the same for the other side and does this ten times. Then she sprints upstairs again and repeats the whole thing before heading back downstairs in the same manner.

Keep your focus, Blyss... Good girl.

Scene 02
2 hours before Battle Grounds

After a quick water break at the catering area, she finds an empty space to do some knuckle pushups. Time’s ticking down to the start of the show. With a couple more hours to go, her mind can’t help but to wonder about the triple threat match scheduled for her. She’s going up against two men, Allen Walker and Johnny Cage tonight and for the past seven days, she’s been non-stop training to be stronger, quicker, lighter on her feet, more alert and building on her endurance. She also decides to expand her in-ring repertoire by learning and practicing new moves. Combining her brash high-flying style with a taste of Muay Thai kickboxing and improving her technical skills that she realizes to be especially important in her upcoming Steel Cage Scramble match.

Since the embarrassing loss last week, she powers through the week with the thought of revenge on her mind. Revenge for the insult her past opponent Philip Joseph who’s also her fellow Empire stable mate. The nerve of that boy to call her a “woman in a man’s sport” and counting her out without a care just because she was a “girl”. It has pissed her off to no end, waiting for the day to wipe that stupid smirk off his face. And then rubbing salt into the wound, the Champagne Superstar knocked her out with a foreign object which was given by Axle, another Empire member, unbeknownst to the match official. Some team mate he was, she remembers telling him the day after.

Remember how you’re supposed to have faced Johnny Cage last week instead?

The leader of the Empire, Corey Casey, had changed the match line-up at the last minute, blatantly ignoring her pleas to speak with him regarding the unfortunate incident at Rising Monarchy. How he had simply shooed her away like she was an irritating fly. She has been nothing but extremely patient with him with all that’s been happening to her career in the Insurgency. But the fact that he had taken her in from the get go to being a member of the group to giving title shot after title shot at the Queen of Wrestling championship slaps her in the face every time she feels frustrated with the lack of acknowledgement from “the boss”. Thinking about this makes her speed up her pushups, hurting her knuckles.

Back to the revenge in mind, she has already twisted it into a methodical beatdown for her opponents tonight. The hunger to prove her worth in the ring has always been inside her but it didn’t serve her well in the match against Philip last week because they both wanted the same thing except what she had hoped for was a fair fight and clearly this wasn’t what he had in mind. Blyss subconsciously touched her chin. She doesn’t want to make the same mistake twice and since then, she is seeking revenge on narcissistic men like Philip by taking out Allen Walker and Johnny Cage.

Looks like that English man shares the same opinion as Philip...

Blyss bites her lower lip as she goes for another few pushups before taking a break, collapsing on her back. The ground is cold and dirty but she doesn’t care. Being ignored by the boss is one thing and being discriminated by the entire male roster is another (possibly not all but it sure feels like it to her). Even worse, the rest of the female roster either hates her or has no opinion at all. This worries her deeply.

It’s unacceptable. Very unacceptable!

Her hands ball into fists by her sides. Her mind now races to the plans she has cooked up for the match. There’s a good chance Allen’s going to wish he had stayed in that damn hospital and send Johnny back to whatever hole he had crawled out from.

A really good chance.

She lifts her body into a bridge position with her hands by her head and then carefully straightens her back before walking away.

Scene 03
1 hour before Battle Grounds

Blyss is now skipping up and down the hallways with a jump rope. She’s maintaining that focus and she’s never felt this ready yet she can’t stop. Soon, the arena will be filled to the maximum capacity with IWF fans as they wait in great anticipation for the show.

Last hour before the storm, counting down to the Blyzzard...

She smiles to herself as she makes her way to the area directly behind the curtains that lead to the ring. She takes a peek, poking her head through and then turns around as she spots a camera crew. She calls out to the cameraman and invites him to follow her to the ring. Without waiting for a response, she pushes through the curtains and somersaults her way to the squared circle. She places the jump rope on the apron then climbs up the ring post and sits on the turnbuckle. The cameraman walks down the ramp with a quizzical look on his face. He enters the ring and she tells him to start recording with an overly sweet smile. It stays on her face as the camera focuses and zooms in slightly.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Tonight’s Battle Grounds episode is actually called “Battle of the Rock Stars”. I don’t even know why. It’s so tacky. And I’m scheduled for a match called the Steel Cage Scramble qualifier with two opponents. Johnny Cage and Allen Walker. (looks down on her shirt) Oh hey there, what do you know? A Warrant shirt. Hmm... Where the down boys go? (pretends to gasp and giggles then looks back up to camera) Anyways! (shrugs) Let’s start with Johnny. Man, I remember watching Mortal Kombat when I was a kid and I loved it. When we meet in the ring later, can ya do that “MORTAL KOMBAT!” bit from the theme song before the first bell rings? Loved that too. Well, you know as a kid, you don’t know any better so when a movie sucked ass, you’ll like it anyways. Heh. And now 18 years later, who would have predicted me in a match with Johnny Cage, the actor from Mortal Kombat? ...Just kidding! You’re no Jason Statham and “actor” is too big of a stretch for you. Tsk, B grade movies. You were honestly really awful... (grimaces then perks up again) Next is the yet another English hot head who’s forever grumpy. Though I can actually relate because losing is no fun and worse, being on a losing streak. Maybe you should just stay in that hospital or go back to the library and educate yourself. Look up John Stuart Mill and maybe Mary Shelley... I think it’s high time that you learn that women deserve equal rights so you should not give a shit that you’re fighting me tonight along with Mr Hollywood Reject. Yeah I don’t care about his accomplishments in UECW or wherever else you’ve pranced around. Because when you step in the ring with me, you come with a clean slate. And you’d better leave your (mockingly) “I don’t wanna fight a girl!” at home because I plan to step on both of your heads to win. Go ahead and tell me to “sod off”.

Blyss smirks and flips her hair. She hops down from the turnbuckle.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

It’s funny how Allen counts me out so quickly like how my old buddy Philip did. In fact, this little match up is hilarious. Allen, Johnny... You’re both technical wrestlers and John, you obviously incorporate martial arts into your style, even a bit of high-flying too. Sounds very familiar, doesn’t it? In terms of in-ring arsenal, the three of us are quite similar. And similarity breeds envy. True? (nods) Envy may be a sin but only I can spin it into something positive. So, you boys better fight me like a man because I’ll be facing you like a woman. A woman who’s ready to beat you up like the bitch you really are. The hunt is back on so say your prayers, boys. A Blyzzard’s coming.

She blows a kiss to the camera and exits the ring, skipping with the jump rope up the ramp and through the curtains.
Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage   Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Scene switches over to Johnny Cage. He is pacing around his car, at a public park. Its is cold as hell in the Washington DC area, but if you can train yourself to handle this cold... and wear proper layers... you can handle just about anything. Besides, the opportunity to warm up will soon present itself. But in the meantime?

Cage reaches into his jackets pockets and pulls out a small thermos of coffee. He opens it, and inhales.

Cage: Good coffee on a cold day?

He toasts the freezing temperature before sipping the steaming brew. It works for a little while but, since it was only coffee in there, only temporary. It was the day before a match and he still needed to drive, so no whiskey was added. Also, this cold was going to slow him down. Cage was not going to have his senses further dulled.

Cage: Hurry up, it's cold...

As if on cue, a black Camry rolls up and parks behind him. Becky gets out, a stupid grin on her face.

Becky: Cold? I warned you. You lose to Ruby, we go right back to outdoor training.

Cage laughs in response.

Cage: But that means you have to come out here as well. Misery loves company, and I'm sharing it! Now open that trunk, and I'll get the mat.

Becky's grin grows wider.

Becky: The mat... Oh? Silly me, I forgot to tell you. We are not doing wrestling drills today.

Johnny raises an eyebrow at her.

Becky: Your execution has been fine. We need to work on your endurance, I think you need to start by running five miles.

Cage: Wait... what?

Becky: Hey, Johnny, you said it yourself. Its cold out here. I don't want to train out in here. I'll follow you in the car. But don't worry. You'll warm right up after the first couple of miles. Watch out, it might get a little slippery.

Cage's face falls as he realizes what he just got himself into.

Becky: If it makes you feel any better, if you win this week I won't double it to ten. And I might even find an indoor track.

Cage: Ugh.

Becky: Oh, and one more thing. I'm going easy on you. Sonia wanted much worse after the way Ruby Winters so easily distracted you in that match. You can also be thankful I have not felt the need to rehire Krum.

Cage looks up shocked.

Cage: Oh no. Not Krum!

Becky: Yes. Krum.

Cage: Oh all right. You got a point.

For all you newcomer Express fans. Krum is a midget that Becky Valiant has hired on occasion. How, you may ask? You may find out in the future. Its a story best told over a long drink.

Now knowing that he has to run, and has no way out, he begins to stretch.

Cage: So... is Sonia really that pissed about that?

Becky laughs at Johnny. Feeling somewhat safer, Johnny returns a grin.

Becky: No, at least not that Ruby distracted you. She knows your just a red blooded male. With the work you do, she knows she has to trust you. But the fact that Ruby embarrassed you. Even you have to admit that last week was bad.

The grin fades.

Cage: True enough. I admit, that has been my worse match in years. And this comeback? I've never had this much trouble getting back into a full schedule. Do you think running in this winter chill is going to help that much?

Becky's smile doesn't fade as much. She has learned to keep that smile no matter how bleak things might turn out. And it wasn't over yet, anyway, Johnny surprisingly received another opportunity. Johnny just didn't know it yet.

Becky: Do you really want me to answer that question? This is more punishment. And like I said, endurance is going to be the key. You went down in one move last week. And this time, you have a triple threat match.

Johnny groans, remembering his recent luck in those.

Cage: Really? I've lost how many in a row now?

Cage: You're the one in them. You tell me.

Johnny just grunts at the answer.

Becky: At least something is on the line here. The winner goes to Nowhere to Run to compete in the Steel Cage Scramble Match.

Cage: The Scramble, huh? Uprising Championship?

Becky: That's the one. Its an opportunity, maybe not for the IWF championship... but a start.

Cage: Got it. Alright fine, Steel Cage Scramble it is. Who do I gotta gt through to get in?

Becky: Blyss Lockheart and Allen Walker.

The grin returns to Johnny's face.

Cage: Not bad. I should be able to do that. I've got the experience factor...

Becky interrupts him.

Becky: Hold that thought.

Cage: Uh, why?

Becky: You gotta save that for the promo. We've got other things to discuss.

Becky looks over at the camera and winks.

Cage: I saw that. Who did you wink to?

Becky: Don't worry about it. Just start running. You got a long way to go, and I am starting to get cold.

Cage just shakes his head.

Cage: Yeah, you need to get back into that warm car of yours. Alright. Lets get this over with.

And Johnny Cage starts off on his run, as Becky gets into her car, and pulls off behind him. Becky knew that this could end badly. Any number of bad things could happen. Johnny slipping on some ice, frostbite, even injury. The problem was that she feared that Johnny Cage was becoming too complacent in that ring. She first saw it when Johnny lost to Jack Savage...

She thought back, something just did not seem right. Was it age? She quickly dismissed that theory. He was only turning 31 this year. And Becky Valiant, herself, had perhaps one of her strongest years at 31. And this was just last year. Was Johnny beginning to finally feel the effects of stretching himself too thin?

She contemplates this for several minutes, as she continues to follow Johnny. There has got to be something to that. Since Ninja Mime 2 turned out to be a hit, Johnny Cage has been working non-stop. Even with Heroes for Hire getting canceled, opening up the path to UECW, his schedule is packed in all hours. With that, comes an expanded role for Becky.

You see, Becky prides herself on being an actual wrestling manager instead of some floozy who managed to find her way to a ring. She keeps track of his appearances, both IWF and movie related. Also, like today, she also trains him. She takes pride in the fact that Johnny Cage owes his wrestling skills to her. Also, and she finds this humorous, she keeps an eye on him for Sonia Cage, his wife.

In a way, she was disappointed that IWF would not sign her to a wrestling contract. After all, wasn't she the Omega Champion on the last night of UECW's existence. Sure, Jack Savage defeated her in the end. She was damn sure that she would have won her rematch. However, her time in the ring is on hold once again, 'Ol Jacky Boy got lucky that UECW closed its doors and the IWF could not honor her rematch clause. But now? Johnny Cage, one of her “boys” was back and he needed her help. Too bad Frankie Chavez wasn't back. He was still recovering in Texas from his back injury. Last she heard, he proposed to his girlfriend, Alexis. Of course, she said yes!

Becky giggled at that thought. That outta annoy Jaci Sovereign a bit... and with that Becky's mind switched once again. She and Jaci hasn't talked all that much lately. And that saddened Becky a bit. She remembered when she met her for the first time in an autograph session for UECW. While there, it was Jaci that convinced her to get back into the ring. Convinced her the UECW was the place to finally realize her dreams and show the world that Becky Valiant could compete with and defeat all comers whether they were male or female.

Seeing Johnny slide a bit, and catch himself brings her back to her current reality. It also brings her back to her current problem. What to do about Johnny? She she ask him to hold off on his acting career? Or... would it be better to leave IWF? Actor... Professional Wrestler... Martial Artist...

Becky: Johnny... you can't do it all. And I think that is what Master Williams has been saying this whole time.

Johnny Cage reaches the starting point again, the run is over and Becky pulls over. I assure you, Master Williams and just who he is will be brought up another time, and if your lucky, maybe even find out about Krum. Becky puts on her knit cap and gets back out of the car. Cage looks back, a pained but accomplished look on his face.

Cage: Sorry to make you get out of the nice warm car, but I need to stretch back up a bit before driving.

Becky grins at him, and throws him a towel.

Becky: I'm good. And make sure you dry off, before it freezes.

Cage: Bah, and just whose fault is that?

Becky grin widens.

Becky: Guilty. Tell you what. Dinner's on me. Seafood good?

Johnny grunts.

Cage: Okay, that'll work.

Becky: But clean your goat ass up first. Don't need you stinking up the joint when that.

Johnny just grunts again.

Scene cuts to Johnny Cage, his red face is showing sign of the ten mile run in the cold. His voice however is still strong, and the smirk remains.

Cage: So. Ruby Winters manages to pull one over on me. Bravo!

He claps.

Cage: I have myself taken advantage of distracted opponents. You see, I am a real man around here. I got fooled, and I do not blame a single solitary souls for that besides myself. I take nothing away from your victory, Ruby. Congratulations! Good luck in the next round of the tournament, although don't mind me if I don't think you will make it out of the next round.

He keeps his amused expression as he moves on.

Cage: But there is still opportunity for a man of my stature. So what if I blew an opportunity at the IWF World Title? Nichevo. It can't be helped. There is room for a star to continue his rise. For nothing less then a Steel Cage awaits me! I mean, I was born surrounded by miles and miles of steel chain wrapped around even more solid steel. On my eighteenth birthday, I participated in my first ever Martial Arts tournament held in an octagon. On my twenty first birthday, when all my friends got drunk at the bat? I won my tenth tournament, easily I might add. My resume only goes up from there.

He smirks.

Cage: One of the IWF incoming stars knows exactly what I am talking about. Khaos, you thought you were so proud after the way Corey Bull just handed you the title? Well, in a Steel Cage I rooted you out as the paper champion that you were. In fact, that was the match that showed just the kind of rising star that Johnny Cage was meant to be. The fans turned. Cage fever ran rampant through UECW. Forcing me to break off with Savage and show just how great I really was.

A fever pitch starts to form.

Cage: And so it is, Johnny Cage WILL make his way for the first time into a IWF Steel Cage. And in this Steel Cage I will continue my tradition of showing just how dangerous a man can be.

He pauses.

Cage: But I am getting a little ahead of myself. For two... people are standing in my way. One of the Empires OTHER little ladies, and Allen Walker. Blyss, you seem to be my only real threat in this match so lets start with you. But let me start with a little question. Why the hell are you still in the Empire? I mean lets face it. Corey only brought you in to bring the Queen of Wrestling Title into his organization. In this business Gold is power. And bringing in that title means that the toughest woman in wrestling belongs to Corey Casey. Why am I telling you something you already know? Easy. You failed.

He smirks at the camera.

Cage: You failed miserably. You failed to the point where insurance was further placed in the form of Ruby Winters. And then... and this is the real funny part! You BOTH failed! Again! And NOW? Well, I guess if you can't beat the champion, just hire her on-board. And now, he finally has the title he has been craving. But I am not merely here to bash you. I am merely here to point out your mistake. You relied too much on Corey Casey and the Empire. A goon squad only serves to further muck up the pond if you will. Take my advice. Your better off by yourself.

Cage: And then we have Allen Walker. A relative newcomer to IWF. I gotta say. Your not too to well have you? A loss to Jaxx Ryder? Good god man, the last thing you want to do is to lose to a knock off of another current star in this company. If you can't beat the knock off, how can you find it in yourself to beat the real thing? Don't get me wrong. I'm not claiming to BE the Rock God. That belongs to Griffin Hawkins. But I am the real thing when it comes to whatever I want to be. Whether it is my career in Martial Arts, whether it is my career in making blockbuster movies, whether it is becoming an IWF CHAMPION, I will do it my way and screw anyone else who wants to copy it. So says the original Ninja Mime!

Cage: But whatever comes my way on Monday Night. Come hell or high-water, Johnny Cage has two opponents that will need to face defeat. Blyss Lockheart and Allen Walker. The Express Train headlight has got you both directly in its sights. You both are tied to the rails, and this train is above Restrictive Speed. There is no where to run, the option is the get run OVER. There IS no preparation. The Express Train is coming kiddies. Listen to it SCREAM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage   Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage
Page 1 of 1