Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder   Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Matt Stone makes his IWF debut this week while Allen Walker and Jaxx Ryder make their Battle Grounds debuts in a triple threat match that will prove to the world that IWF has the best up and coming roster in any fed!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder   Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Scene fades to Oakley Medical Center. In room 310, A wounded Allen Walker lays in his hospital bed. Miserably flicking through the channels on the television.

Walker: Ah fuck.---Nurse!

Nurse Donna comes stumbling into the room.

Donna: Ye-Ye-Yes Mis-Mister Walker?

Walker: These channels suck!

Donna: What-Wha-What do you want- me to do-ab-about it sir?

Walker: Get me something to eat dammit! And I dont want that hospital shit. It makes me puke.

Donna: Ye-Yes Sir.

Donna leaves the room abruptly.

Walker: {speaking to himself} That bitch better get here shit together. I'm Allen Walker.

{Yelling to the door}

I deserve some damn respect!

----

People are heard outside the door, and a man begins to speak.

Man: Allen Walker?

Walker: What the hell do you want? you better be bringing me food!

Man: May We-- I come in?

---

Walker: Come in dammit! Im sick of yelling to you.

A parade of cameras, and paparazzi comes storming into the room and surrounds Allan at his bed. Flashes of light, are everywhere, and buzz is high.

Walker: Woah, Woah Woah! Who the fuck are you!

Man: Im Jeremy Cristopher from Celebrity Buzz. This is live, and--

Walker: Listen up Jackass! Take half of the damn people in this fucking room, and push em out that damn door!

Jeremy: You heard the man! Move it!

Half of the people in the room leave, and all tat is left is Walker, Jeremy, and two camera men.

Walker: Now what the fuck do you want? Cant you see I am occupied?

Jeremy: Well Allen--

Walker: Mister Walker.

Jeremy: Mister Walker, news leaked that you are here, at Oakly Medical, for some kind of wrestling related injury.

Walker: Yes, indeed its true! That son of a bitch Jaxx Ryder nearly broke my neck at Monarchy!

Jeremy: Is that why you lost sir?

Walker: Well of course! I was cheated out of the prize! That damn vertebreaker is barbaric! As soon as I have time to, I'm making a call to IWF, and declaring that move be terminated! He should have been put behind bars for that sot of action!

Jeremy: What are your reguards for Mr. Ryder?

Walker: I have plenty to say to Jackass Ryder. First of all, I am suing him for every damn ounce of change hes got! Ive already talked with my attorney. Im taking that barbarian to court. I was rushed to the hospital after the match! 3 Spinal bruises, and a pinched nerve in my neck! I can barely move it!

Jeremy: You are aware that you are booked in a match with Jaxx, and Matt Stone right?

Walker: Do I look like someone who is unaware?

Jeremy: No sir?

Walker: Im very well aware! Im not wrestling that barbarian until I get a proper apology! He better get his balls out of his ass, and say sorry for what he did! I dont care that I lost, I dont care that Flex Won. I'm angry that the IWF let him get away with such a move! Thank god he was eliminated before he injured anyone else! He needs to go back to wrstling school, before he comes to the big promotions. He nearly broke my neck!And hes damn luck he didnt. Because when my neck healed,I would beat him till he was a bloody pulp! So here's to you Jaxx Ryder! I want a damn apology. And only then, I will wrestle you. And also, to IWF. You better not allow him to use the vertebreaker at Battle Grounds!

Jeremy: and what about Matt Stone?

Walker: Kidney Stone is irrelevant. But for his own safety, he better stay out of my damn way. And I swear to god, If he gets in my way of winning this match, I will break his legs. and there is absolutely, nothing he can do about it.

Jeremy: And if you win this match. Where does that put you in the IWF?

Walker: After I make that weasel Jaxx Ryder cry to his mother, I'm gonna move onto bigger and better competitors. Ones, that payed attention in wrestling school, and dont try to use barbaric moves such as the vertebreaker. And one more damn thing. My doc says that I am going to be able to wrestle, but he cant promise I wont be injured again. So If either of you, Stone, or Ryder, injure me, I am going to bring you to the forces of the law, and strip you of every damn thing you have. And when you are all alone, in the cell, I think we will know whos the real winner.

The Paparazzi leaves the room, and Walker layes back to go to sleep. The scene fades out./

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: To Corey Casey, and friends.   Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 am

Scene cuts to Allen Walker backstage before his match. He has a neckbrace on, and seems to be in pain. He grabs a mic, and pulls it close to his face.

Walker: Breaking news. I am wearing this brace until the beginning of my match tonight. Doc says the longer I keep it on, the better chance have of winning. Now, I'd like to address Corey Casey.

---

Casey, I am demanding that the vertebreaker is terminated from tonights match. And if Jaxx Ryder does indeed use the vertebreaker, on any of his opponents, he shall be disqualified. I will not stand for such a barbaric move, and I refuse to step in the ring until it is terminated.

As you can see, Im not in well shape, and the vertebreaker costed me my debut match. I will not sit back and watch another human being, including myself, endure the excruciating pain of the vertebreaker.

As for you Jaxx, Ive said my share of words. I know what I have to do this match to keep myself on top. If it wasn't for that damn move, I would have won that match. Im fed up with the incompetence in this company, and I'm here to put a stop to it.

And Stone, just stay out of my way. I cant say Im in your favor. I am not, I am only in my own favor. So be smart, and dont try anything stupid. You dont know what I'm capable of.

Oh, and Jaxx. Im still waiting on that apology.

Sincerely, "The Fortune" Allen Walker.

Allen drops the mic, and stumbles off the scene. Scene cuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder   Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Time:
Shortly after his match
Place:
Trainers Room

Jaxx sits on the edge of the trainers table left arm held above his head exposing his ribs and side as the trainer looks over the already showing bruise covering almost all of his side and part of his stomach. Flinching slightly as the trainer checks him over Jaxx just smirks. The trainer turns and walks over to a table with his bag and supplies on it.

Trainer:
So looks like nothing is broken we could wrap you but honestly it won't help. There is some deep muscle bruising going on there and I have some ointment that can help keep the swelling down otherwise your on your own.

Grabbing his shirt Jaxx pulls it over his head slowly and then standing up a smile crosses his face.

Jaxx:
Yeah I have had my ribs broken before I know what it feels like and figured that was the case but you know the higher ups here. Any way that Farmer Dick has legs the size of a fucking redwood I thought for a minute my intestines would shoot out my ass.

The trainer laughs out loud as he hands the ointment to Ryder. Taking it from the trainer he shoves it in his front pocket. Jaxx shakes the trainers hand and heads out the door.

Time:
Early Monday morning after Rising Monarchy
Place:
Outside Room 310

The hallway is quiet as the sound of machines gently hum in the back ground. A nurse sits at the main desk just outside of room 3002. Suddenly her phone rings and sh quickly picks it up.

Nurse: Hello main desk 3rd floor how can I help you?

….............

Nurse: Oh wonderful news (her voice drips with sarcasm) I will be done to get him right away hopefully he can be released soon half my nurses refuse to even work because of him.

…............

Nurse:
I will be down shortly

She hangs up the phone turns in her chair and leaves the desk as soon as she does the camera changes to show a close up of Jaxx Ryder standing in the hallway just around the corner. The camera has the shaky look of a homemade video. Jaxx smiles as the nurse walks away and then he heads to room 302.

Jaxx:
So Allen wants an apology from me for almost breaking his neck at Rising Monarchy and I figure it's the least I could do.

Jaxx enters room 310 to find it empty, he looks around and finally spots the TV and a smile crosses his face.

Jaxx:
Oh Allen seems you must be out for some test so I guess you aren’t here for my apology so I guess I should just leave you my present.

Walking to the TV Jaxx hooks up a small digital Camera and sets it to play on a loop. After setting up the TV he walks over and places a small flower vase with a single purple pansy next to the bed. Before leaving Jaxx turns on the TV and the video begins playing. The following is what plays on the video.

( We see the camera focus on Jaxx as he sits outside on a bench. The camera zooms in and we see a smile creep across his face.

Jaxx:
So it seems that Allen Walker has been taken to a hospital due to an injury he suffered at my hands in our recent match at Rising Monarchy. He fell victim to the Wicked Riff and now who knows what will happen to him. We do know that he seems to be demanding an apology from yours truly after suffering such an indignity and I believe he said barbaric move. Well Allen I will apologize that you suffered such a humiliation at my hands, I mean the least I could have done was Win the match that way you wouldn't feel so bad that you lost. Now Allen I wanted to show how sorry I was so I wanted to give you a little gift from me to you. I want you to study this tape and learn because next time we meet in that ring I just want you to remember how this feels. )

The camera cuts to what looks like a first person view of the ring from Rising Monarchy. The scene seems to jump from one of the crowd twisting and landing facing the ring. Next we see a leg kick out and connect with the side of Allen Walkers head finally we see him flipped around and over the back of we can assume Jaxx Ryder and suddenly he plummets to the mat below. The scene rewinds and replays over a few times and the finally cuts back to Jaxx. A smile on his face as he wipes away a tear from his eye obviously he has been laughing.

Jaxx:
There it is Allen my apology to you for having not won our match so you can feel that you lost to at least someone better then you. Rest assured Allen that when we meet this week at Battle Grounds I will win our match so you can feel secure in the knowledge that the best man one.

Jaxx reaches over and turns off the camera facing him as it fades out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Time:
Thursday January, 31 2012

Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder Suite_zps53b33fa0

The camera starts moving slowly towards Jaxx who is is sitting on a couch watching tape of what looks like Matt Stone. The camera gets right up into Ryder's face and he turns his head pushing back on the camera.

Voice:
Dude Jaxx what the hell man we where suppose to be going out tonight not sitting here watching these sad excuses of a match with the guy your facing.... what the hells his name anyway?

Jaxx:
Man Jessie his name is Matt Stone and why the hell do you have that camera up in my face?

Jessie:
Ryder this is your idea you know that camera we hooked up so you can get those sick ass shots from your match's? Well this is the extension of that man we are going to show the world who you really are and what a bad ass you can me. This is Ryder Vision we are going to document and show the IWF and your opponents who you really are.

Ryder shakes his head and reaches over turning off the TV. He stands up and looks over at Jessie.

Jaxx:
Alright Jess you wanna show the world the crazy shit we do? I just want you to remember you are bailing my ass out when this goes public. Lets go I have an idea.

The two men leave the Hotel and the scene goes black.

Next the camera turns back on and we see Jaxx driving through the city of Philadelphia.

Jessie:
So whats the plan for tonight? Should I be worried because last time you had that look in your eye we ended up in that jail with those bikers. I think we even traded Mikey for those bikes, did he ever figure that one out?
Ryder laughs as he pulls into a parking lot.

Jaxx:
Yeah I remember that Mikey is still pissed about it when ever you bring it up.

Jessie:
Dude why we going to Home Depot? Wait you know what never mind I will wait and see.

Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder Home_zps3a2dcb37

Pulling the car in the two men park and then head in to the store Jessie follows Jaxx as he grabs a cart and heads toward the glue section. Grabbing every bottle of Loctite he can find Ryder fills the cart completely up and then heads to the cash register. The cashier looks and then grimaces a little at what is in the cart.

15 minutes later they finally finish checking out and the two men head back to Jaxx's Jeep and toss the bags full of Locitite in the back before getting on the road as they drive on in silence. Finally they pull into the Wells Fargo Arena driving back to the players entrance. They unload the bags and head into the empty arena searching through the halls they finally finding the room they are looking for on the door is a plaque that reads Private Office and Locker Room of Corey Casey and the Empire.

Jaxx:
Perfect this is exactly what I was looking for The Empire seems to be running the show here and now its time we show them that their days are numbered. A Revolution is coming I think and IWF is about to have its own Civil War.

Jessie:
Seriously dude you are getting a little too serious there for a minute since when did you care about stuff like that. I mean your Jaxx Ryder a Rock God and all you usually worry about is where the next party is or whats the next big rush.

Jaxx:
Things change man people grow, I am still a Rock God and ready to party but now I have a goal and drive pushing me forward.

The two mean enter the office and the door closes behind them. After a few hours the door opens
and inside you see every piece of furniture glued to the ceiling. Even the stuff on the desk is placed exactly as it should be.

Jaxx:
CC and Empire are going to be pissed when they see this of course Remington will not be happy when he sees what we did to his gear.

Jessie:
Man that shit is epic we should get out of here but being serious for a minute are you ready for your first Battle Ground?

Jaxx:
Yeah I have already faced off against Allen Walker and no matter ho pissed he is or if he gets Casey to ban the Wicked Riff he will still go down like a 10 dollar hooker in a alley behind an IHOP. As for Matt Stone well seriously the guy is Canadian so whats really there. He is new just like Allen and I and I have been trying to find out more about him but so far not really impressed.

I am not by any means discounting what Matt offers but we will find out and I will get my first win in IWF and from there it will be time to take down Empire even if I have to start from the bottom of that trash heap and work my way through them.

Jessie:
Well Jaxx the first shot was fired tonight now lets get out of here go get Mikey and see if we can trade him for something else.

The two men leave the arena as the camera starts to fade out Jaxx turns to the camera gives both middle fingers and yells out.

Jaxx:
The Empire is going to fall.

Fade to black

Back to top Go down
CanMStone

CanMStone

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder   Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:53 am

Just some clarification, everything before the picture is off camera and is here to give you a glimpse into the character’s personalities and relationship. Everything after the picture is aired for everyone’s viewing pleasure.

A Game of Stones
Chapter 1: The Introduction

Tuesday January 29th, 2013

Matt Stone is sitting in the lobby of his hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina. He’s on his hone, using the twitter app to reach out to the world. It’s 2:30 in the morning and he’s waiting for his valet and close friend, Katrina Evans, to come down so they can go out for a bite to eat, the life of a professional wrestler. Matt seems quite preoccupied with his phone, enough to the point where he doesn’t even notice that Katrina is standing right in front of him, arms crossed. She clears her throat, Matt glances up and nods.

(Matt): Ready?

(Katrina): That’s why I’m standing here silly, what are you doing?

Stone gets up off the chair, finishing typing something on the little keyboard attached to his phone before pocketing it.

(Matt): Just tweeting, nothing terribly exciting

Katrina spins around, a smile on her face.

(Katrina): Tweeting, eh? And who, pray tell, were you tweeting?

Matt just brushes past her towards the door, holding it open for her.

(Matt): No one you know…a new girl

Katrina walks by, a smile on her face.

(Katrina): Is that so? Where did you meet her?

(Matt): I haven’t, not yet anyway, can we drop this?

(Katrina): You know very well that we can’t. Who is she?

Stone sighs, walking down the street now with her, checking his phone every so often.

(Matt): She works in IWF.

(Katrina): Uh-huh…

(Matt): She’s tall, blonde and best of all, a real bad ass.

(Katrina): Sounds like your type, when’s the first date?

(Matt): How do you know I even asked her out?

Katrina stops, turning around to face him with a smug look on her face.

(Katrina): Because I know you, so when is it?

(Matt): Sunday night, after the show with the provision that I need to win my match first.

Katrina laughs.

(Katrina): You need to win your match? Yeah, this has a future.

Stone just rolls his eyes as he types more on his phone.

(Katrina): So when can I meet her?

(Matt): Probably sometime after I meet her. Are we done?

(Katrina): I guess, who are you facing anyway in your grand debut?

(Matt): Two jobbers from Rising Monarchy.

(Katrina): That’s a little harsh don’t you think?

(Matt): Oh please, you have more class in your backside than they have in a ring.

(Katrina): Well thanks for noticing.

(Matt): Why do you think I hired you? The glowing conversation?

Stone smirks, Katrina glances back with a pouting look on her face.

(Matt): You know I’m kidding…your ass was only part of it.

(Katrina): That’s better

Matt shakes his head as the two of them head into a 24/7 McDonalds. The feast of champions, indeed.

Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder StoneCRW2

The scene opens up with our hero, the one and only Matt Stone standing in front of a basic black background, the IWF logo is in the background. Stone is wearing his custom ‘Shut me Up’ t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. His hair is meticulously spiked up, almost like he spent hours in front of the mirror so it would look just right. Almost…but really he only spent about half an hour, he has this shit down to a science. Where was I? Oh yeah, setting the stage…that’s about it, really. It’s a basic set-up for a debut promo, don’t want to go overboard here. Besides, we all know what we want, and that’s Hardcore Nudity! Failing that, we get ready for the shoot.

(Matt): In just a few short hours, I’ll be stepping inside an Insurgency Wrestling Federation ring for the first time. It’s been months since I’ve stepped into a ring for the first time, so this should be an interesting day to say the least. Of course, it would be more interesting if they had provided me with a little stiffer competition, because at the end of the day that’s what we’re all here. Everyone on this roster believes deep down that they are the best wrestler here and they strive to prove that very fact each and every time they go out there. Anyone who tells you different is just lying to you and themselves. I’m no different, and I readily admit that. It’s my job, in a sense, to go out there and show all you people that I am everything I say I am. That quest starts this week against Allen Walker and Jaxx Ryder. Why he needs two x’s I don’t know, but I’ll get to that in a minute.

First up I’ll talk about Mr. Walker, who deemed it necessary to introduce the world to him via a library. Classy Walker, it’s a shame you accomplished all of nothing except demonstrating that even old lady librarians are more entertaining than you. I realize you checked out Homer’s Odyssey, but after listening to you for a few minutes it would seem that Homer Simpson would be more your speed. D’oh! Did I blow your cover there bro, I’m sorry. No really, I am. You keep on claiming someone “costed you” your debut and we’ll all go on thinking you’re some sort of intellectual superior, I hear MENSA has your name on speed dial. I wouldn’t know what it takes to defeat Sirens and truthfully the only Cyclopes I know is in my pants, but I do know how to out wrestle people who believe themselves the greatest thing to happen to wrestling since it became a staple in the Olympics in 1904. Only difference is comparing you to me is like comparing professional wrestling to Sumo wrestling, something you actually might want to consider, given your current shape.

Kidney Stone is irrelevant, is that really all you have to say about me? Have you ever had kidney stones Allen? They hurt. A lot. If you think that little ouchie you have on your neck is a botheration, just wait until you gotta piss out some calcium build up in your bladder. I know that may seem less than flattering to call me that, but really I can live with the comparison so long as you can live with the pain. You can whine for an apology all you want, beg Casey to ban a move you were too slow to escape all you want, but there won’t be any back peddling when you have to stare down the man you so eloquently promised to break the legs of. It’s funny, you can get injured in a match and threaten to sue the company, but when you’re the one making the threats, promising bodily harm to another employee it’s perfectly fine, right? Think about that for a moment Allen, in fact, take a few moments. I realize the logic might not come to you right away, but essentially you just ruined your own case, and I think that’s just marvelous.

Aside from tripping up over your own bravado, you did manage to give me a few words of wisdom. Stay out of your way, for I am oblivious to that which you are capable. Okay, so I’m paraphrasing, but I thought I would class it up a bit. Unfortunately Walker, I do know what you’re capable of, you see I, like the rest of the relevant world of professional wrestling, watched Rising Monarchy and you didn’t fair too well. First person to take a fall on the entire show? That’s rough bro, but at least you were on television, right? I mean, that’s something. It’s nice to accomplish things, isn’t it? Sadly, that’s about all you’re going to accomplish this week, as well. I’ll save you the trouble too when next week you’re complaining that the mean Canadian hurt your feelings, I am not, nor will I ever be sorry for dominating people like you. It’s kind of funny though Allen, the only luxury you’re going to be familiar with yourself is having the showers all to yourself. First one in, first one out. Enjoy your privacy. Oh, and one last thing…

Stone reaches in his pocket and pulls out a napkin. He folds it over and offers it to the camera.

(Matt): Consider yourself served.

Stone tosses the napkin away and chuckles to himself before speaking again.

(Matt): That brings me to ol’ double X himself, Jaxx Ryder. The 32 year old Rock God out of N’Orleans, home of Super Bowl XLVII. Sadly, that’s about the most exciting thing I can say about him. His Ryder vision, as it was so coined just a few short hours ago, went live and we all saw…well we all saw a bunch of nothing. I give him credit, he’s at least trying to scout me, which is more than I can say for Walker, but listening to these two it’s like I’m an afterthought, a spectator of their epic rematch that no one demanded. Well gentleman, this time next week after I’m up facing someone who might actually know something about me, you two can face off once again, perhaps this time one on one, to determine who the real winner is. One thing’s for sure, it won’t be the audience.

But I suppose I should talk about Ryder a tad more, I mean after all he was generous enough to take us along with him to Home Depot, the immigrant capitol of the Country. Jaxx spent more time speaking of some Civil war brewing than he did about our match and I suppose I can’t blame him, it must be hard to know that you’re about to go 0-2 in a new company. I know the first thing I would do is go out shopping.

Stone rolls his eyes, clearly a master of sarcasm. Yep, a master.

(Matt): He did find out I was Canadian, which I suppose is still more than Walker found out. Shit, maybe he is the biggest competition I have this week. What a sad state of affairs this is, and am I the only one disappointed that I didn’t get a song? I was really looking forward to blaring my iPod with the sweet sound of Jaxx Ryder, Rock God. If it’s better to burn out than fade away Ryder, why haven’t you lit the wick yet? I know I had to light a candle after that steaming pile of shit you released to the general population. You say the Empire is going down, talk about teaching Remington a lesson, the only thing you have to offer him is how to not come across competent in any way. At the end of the day though, it really doesn’t matter what side of this upcoming war you find yourself on, you’ll always be the red shirt, you’ll forever be seen as the cannon fodder and on the grandest stages of wrestling, you’ll be that guy who comes out first in front of the microphone simply to say “test, testing”. As it stands, the only thing you’re testing is my patience and it’s quickly running out. You want to make an impact here in IWF? Stop wasting your time bantering with that blithering idiot Walker and spend more time trying to SHUT ME UP!”

With the Stone just shakes his head and walks off camera, the screen casually fading out to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder   Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Now long and dark is the road
and heavy is the load
and you're about to fall
into emptiness, your
eyes are losing the light!

Jessie: Jaxx man wake up....JAXX seriously dude you need to get your ass up!!

The camera zooms in showing Jaxx laying in bed blankets pulled up covering most of his head. He turns over and Jessie jumps on the bed standing over Jaxx as he pulls the blankets back off his friend.

Jessie: Seriously man you have to get up we have things to do and Mikey is getting the Jeep.

Jaxx rolls over pushing the camera and Jessie off his bed as he gets up.

Jaxx: Jess man seriously its freaking 4 am I know we wanted to get going early but this is ridiculous its only a 2 hour drive from Philly to New York and we are not on stage at CBGB's until 10 pm man.

Jessie: I know man but remember we are doing that jump from the statute.

An excited look crosses Jaxx's face as he seems to remember the plan they had for the day and he quickly gets up throwing on a pair of dark blue jeans and he reaches over and grabs a shirt across the front it looks just like Matt Stones on the front it reads Shut Me Up, and as Jaxx turns around to find his boots the back of the shirt reads like a check list

To Do List
1. Shut Up Matt Stone and Allen Walker
Completed 2-3-13 @ Battle Grounds
2. Destroy The Empire

Finding his boots Jaxx sits on the edge of the bed, and looks over at Jessie.

Jaxx: So we got what we needed from the city right? I can not get arrested this close to Battle Grounds because Allen and Matt in a one on one match would be like watching paint dry and grass grow. IWF would fold after that match because everyone would turn the channel.

Jessie: Seriously Jaxx at least Empire would be taken down I mean that’s the upside.

As he stands up he shakes his head at Jessie. And heads over to grab his coat.

Jaxx: Good point Jess but that will come after this Sunday night first I deal with Matt Stone the Canadian Loud Mouth and Allen Walker the angry Brit. Now lets get out of here I wanna get to New York and get this jump done.

The two men leave the room as the camera fades out.

Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder Newspaper_zps1d2b3a93

Later saturday night at CBGB's in New York

Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder CBGB_zps3e98df47

The dressing room walls are covered in pictures and signatures of the bands who have played here over the years. It has become a right of passage that when you play CBGB's you sign the wall. Some bands who have returned sign every time they are back. Jaxx and his band sit in the dressing room waiting for their time to go onstage. Jaxx sits guitar in his lap absently strumming away, as Jessie once again turns the camera on his friend.

Jessie: Jaxx man that was an amazing jump you did today I heard the papers even had a reporter out there.

Jaxx seemingly distracted doesn't say anything.

Jessie: Jaxx are you even listening to me?

Looking up from his guitar Jaxx finally realizes someone is talking to him. He shakes his head like he is clearing away cobwebs.

Jaxx: Sorry Jessie my mind seems to be somewhere else. I saw that Matt Stone finally graced us with his presence and he had some good points. I haven't been focused on my match with him and Walker I have been too obsessed with the Empire I mean those guys are the top of the food chain and yeah they need to be stopped but I have to focus on the opponents in front of me.

Jessie: I know man you are usually the most focused of us all well I mean as focused as you can be when jumping off the Statue of Liberty.

Jaxx: You know what fuck that noise I am letting that little prick from the frozen north get in my head. He is worming and weaseling in side my nugget and seriously I know I am better then him, and that I will walk away from this match as the winner.

Turning to Jessie he grabs the camera looking right into it.

Jaxx: Matt Stone the Canadian Loud Mouth, you had a lot to say about our up and coming match at Battle Grounds. Of course none of it was relevant and honestly you seem to think or feel this will be a cake walk. Now I agree when it comes to Walker he is an obnoxious bore and has the personality of a wet mop. He is however in this match and like you he will be dealt with when the match and maybe this time I really will retire him from wrestling.

Now I know your Canadian and I have learned more about you Matt but lets focus on that little nugget of truth Canada I guess the best thing is their health care system I mean its great after our match maybe they life flight you from Philly back to Canada and then you can have your head removed from your ass. I am sure your Valet will be happy to ride along with you and hold your hand making sure you are OK. Of course that also means the date you have with the mystery woman will never happen. I am sorry for that I really am I am sure what ever woman that would date a man like you of course would be a catch.

Now I wonder if you shave the monkey before the date or is that something you do as a form of foreplay? I also wonder if PETA knows about you and your monkey love?

You can hear Jessie and that band laughing in the background as a smile crosses Jaxx's face.

Jaxx: I know I know cheap shot right and it was a crass joke but hey I work with what I have. Kind of like how I am going to make this pile of shit match I have been placed in and make it the top rated match of Battle Grounds. Thanks to me we will blow the roof of that joint and show Casey and every one else that I am real and here for the duration. Matt and Allen will both fall victim to the Wicked Riff, and as you lay motionless in the ring and I stand above you arms raised you will look up and the first words you will speak are when you see me above you and ask “ Are You God?” I will look down at you and let you know that yes yes I am the Rock God and you both have felt my wraith.

Jax throws the camera on a couch and it frames the door as the band walks out to preform. Before he walks out Jaxx turns to the camera and flashing the Devil Horns he sticks his tongue out and then finally trows a towel covering the camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder   Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Stone [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Jaxx Ryder
Page 1 of 1