Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Battle of the Rock Stars!!!! Jaxx Ryder and the RyderCam look to roll against a seemingly struggling Griffin Hawkins in the main event of Battle Ground this week!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Standing in the rain, with his head hung low
Couldn't get a ticket, it was a sold out show
Heard the roar of the crowd, he could picture the scene
Put his ear to the wall, then like a distant scream
He heard one guitar, just blew him away
He saw stars in his eyes, and the very next day

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I remember back to the day when I picked up my first guitar and held it in my hand, I was 6 and knew right there what my dream was and where I wanted my life to go. I know what you are all thinking what 6 year old knows what his dream is right. Most kids that age wanna be fireman, or policeman, but I knew then and there I wanted to be a Rock Star. I had spent my entire life surrounded by music all kinds of music but inside I had one true passion and when I told my parents just what my passion was they bought me my first guitar my first love.

You see that's what life is about passion, desire, driving you pushing you forward to become great. Its why by the age of 10 I was playing along side some of the best guitarist in the world, BB King, Thurston Moore, Peter Buck, even Dimebag Darrell There was more of course but all I knew was I was playing and doing what I loved. Of course Loves can come and go and sometimes in your life you have two great ones and one day I was going to find that second love but for now my first love was Rock n Roll.

The scene is seen from a shaky camera POV as voice are heard through the high-school gym. The stage set up in front of the bleachers has a banner hanging over it that reads Wilson Jr. High Talent Show. On stage is a young man dressed as a magician doing some cheesy tricks. Close to the camera two voices can be heard over the murmur of the crowd.

Man: Ok I think I have it set up to record are you sure he is one next , because I don't want to waste tape on well.. these other children.

Woman: Yes he said he was up after the magician. Did Jaxson tell you what he was going to perform?

Man: No you know him all ways keeping secrets but I bet what ever he picks will blow the roof off this place.

The two people quiet as the crowd claps for the young magician as he walks off the stage, a stern man in a suit at least a decade out of style approaches the mic.

Man in Suit: Thank you and that was Mike the Magnificent and his wondrous magic act.

The crowd claps for the young man but you can tell they are bored.

Man in Suit: Ok next up we have Jaxson Ryder a 6th grader here and it says he is going to perform the National Anthem.

The crowd again claps as a young man walks out on stage dragging an amplifier bigger then he is. Setting up in the middle of the stage he plugs in his guitar and turns to the crowd. He quickly looks around spots his parents obviously the ones holding the camera and waves to them.

Young Jaxx: Hello ...well um I want to dedicate this to my parents they gave me my first guitar and well I just want to say thank you.

The young Jaxx steps back and strikes the first cord on his guitar before going into the classic rendition of the national anthem played by Jimmy Hendrix. The kid plays amazing and of course as no one can hold a candle to Hendrix he still does a better job then most adults who play. As he finishes there is like 2 seconds of silence as the last cord sound rebounds around the room, then the crowd erupts as parents and students alike get to their feet.

Back to black screen

That right there was the first moment I felt like someone great and that I was going somewhere. I knew that I wanted to feel like that all the time. My life was going the direction I wanted it too and this was the first step.

Bought a beat up six string, in a secondhand store
Didn't know how to play it, but he knew for sure
That one guitar, felt good in his hands, didn't take long, to understand
Just one guitar, slung way down low
Was a one way ticket, only one way to go
So he started rockin', ain't never gonna stop
Gotta keep on rockin', someday gonna make it to the top

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Next we see the Battleground Arena as three men fight in the ring exchanging blows and moves in a fast paced back and forth action. Finally we see Jaxx whip Matt Stone into the turnbuckle and he set him up hitting the Wicked Riff and covering Matt for the pin. The camera angle changes showing Jaxx drop Stone over and over again the final one coming from the POV of a camera Jaxx has on him in a necklace he wears. We pull back out focusing on Jaxx having his hand raised in the middle of the ring and celebrating with crowd.

Back to black screen

That was my first win here in IWF it happened just this last Monday Night and it was fucking epic to say the least. To have your hand raised in victory there are few highs in this world compared to that. You have your first real kiss ( Susie James 6th grade after the Talent Show), Your first time with a woman ( Susie James 9th Grad after homecoming dance and my bands first gig) Your first time driving, Your first drink. All of these are memories that stick with you but the first win in the middle of the ring that one hell that one almost made me forget Susie James perfect round..........

The scene opens on another gym but this time in the middle is a wrestling ring with seats all around at least a couple hundred people are watching the match in the middle of the ring we see a young Jaxx Ryder his hair longer wrestling back and forth with another young man.

Jaxx rebounds off the ropes and is nailed with a huge cloths line from his opponent who quickly grabs Jaxx and brings him to his feet. Jaxx stands wobbly as his opponent climbs to the top turnbuckle and leaps off looking to hit a double ax handle, but suddenly Jaxx strikes launching himself up and hitting a huge drop kick right in the opponents chin who crumples to the mat in a heap. Jaxx seeing his chance seems to almost leap to the top turnbuckle and he delivers a massive twisting moonsault covering his opponent for the win.

He stands and has his hand raised by the ref as the crowd is on there feet. The smile crossing his face is as big as the one you saw when he played the talent show. Jaxx steps from the ring and celebrates with the audience even drinking a beer he is offered from a fan.

Back to Black

You see what I mean the highs are amazing, the feeling the exhilaration of it all, but the lows are the same when you hit that bottom after being so high its a sharp painful lesson. Let me tell you that shit hurts because a lot of times when you live life like a Rock Star its not a slow spiral its a fast plummet to the bottom like a falling star in the night you can quickly burn out.

And be a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes, he's a juke box hero
He took one guitar, juke box hero, stars in his eyes
Juke box hero, (stars in his eyes) He'll come alive tonight

In a town without a name, in a heavy downpour
Thought he passed his own shadow, by the backstage door
Like a trip through the past, to that day in the rain
And that one guitar, made his whole life change
Now he needs to keep on rockin', he just can't stop
Gotta keep on rockin', that boy has got to stay on top

______________________________________________________________________________________

Posters of Jaxx and his band cover the wall plastered all over the city and outside the arena. A sign outside the ticket booths says sold out and we are quickly taken inside to the dressing room as we see Jaxx and the band sitting around. Everyone looks excited and pumped ready for the show except Jaxx who is just staring at his phone. Jessie the drummer of the band and Jaxx's best friend seems to notice it first.

Jessie: Hey Jaxx man whats up you have been staring at that phone like you are waiting for the governor to call and pardon you.

The other members of the band laugh as they join Jaxx sitting on the couches and chairs provided.

Jessie:Seriously Jaxx if you don't tell us whats going on we are going to have Mikey do one of his lame ass magic tricks .

Jaxx smiles as he looks over at Mikey who feigns a hurt look on his face but then pulls a quarter from Jessie’s ear. To Jaxx these guys are his best friends but how can he tell them that he was leaving.

Jaxx: Jessie, guys I wanted to wait till after the show but I have to tell you I just received a call from the talent director at IWF and they want me to come wrestle for them. Seems like they need an infusion of some new blood and they saw some of my old tapes, and well they want me.

The guys stop horsing around the smile's falling from there faces. Jessie finally breaks the silence as he leans forward.

Jessie: So let me get this straight you wanna leave the women, the parties and the Rock life style to go get sweaty with some dudes in a ring every night? Hell man if you wanted to do that we can oil up Mikey and you guys can have at it half way through the show.

Again the band members laugh and even Jaxx joins them but quickly the seriousness fills the space.

Jaxx: I know Jessie I know but there is something about this chance man, I feel like I need to take it and I am not breaking up the band we are just going to take it part time, but I know I have to do this. Its my chance man it's what I want.

The band exchange glances with each other knowing that there is no talking Jaxx out of his choices. They also know that Wrestling has always been his passion since their first show that look in his eyes was only seen when he played guitar.

Jessie: Fuck Jaxx you know we are behind you no mater what.

Fade to Black

And be a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes
He's a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes
Yeah, juke box hero, stars in his eyes
With that one guitar, (stars in his eyes)
He'll come alive, come alive tonight...Whoa

Yeah, he's gotta keep on rockin', just can't stop
Gotta keep on rockin', that boy has got to stay on top

The camera follows Jaxx as he walks through a huge selection of guitars. He seems to be searching for something as he glances around looking back and forth over all the options available.

Jaxx: So this week at Battle grounds my third match with IWF and they have me facing off against the other resident rock star here and that is Griffin Hawkins. Now it seems he has been having some issues lately in IWF starting with the Empire and most recently with his friend Alexander Remington who has joined the Empire the resident power group here in IWF.

Grabbing a black guitar with a flame motif Jaxx plays a few cords but shaking his head he hangs it back up and continues looking around.

Jaxx:So as I was saying Griff it looks like lately things have not being going the best for you in IWF but you keep pushing through. You have drive and desire and looks like the only thing holding you back has basically been yourself. I mean you have that opportunity in your hand and have yet to take advantage of it. I don't know if its fear or if you did not want to face Remington but in either case it has started messing with your mind.

This surprises me I mean the life we have both lived and the choices we have made should help keep you from being distracted or at least help you in being more focused. Griff you have been doing this for awhile now and I have to say you have been a little disappointing. Now don't get me wrong man you have been great at times, you could have given Remington a run for his money back in the day, but lately you have just been off.

On the back wall hanging all by it self sits a 1972 powder blue Fender with pearl inlays and a white oak bridge. Jaxx smiles and walks over grabbing the guitar almost as if it was a lover, he gently holds the guitar in his hands a sparkle in his eyes.

Jaxx: You see this Griff a thing of beauty this guitar is and to find it hanging in a second hand store is amazing. This guitar reminds me of you and your career a thing of beauty, yet if one things is slightly off it ruins everything.

Jaxx plays the guitar and you can hear that it is out of tune. Flinching slightly at the twang in the notes Jaxx frowns a little.

Jaxx: See what I mean such a beautiful instrument and yet how bad it sounds from neglect and abuse. Griffin this is what I see happening too you. As you go on through your career you have gotten out of tune with reality you have become the Guitar Hero version of a real Rock Star and that is why I am here as the one true Rock God of IWF I find it imperative to step up take your place and show the world what a true Rock God is. Monday Night Battle of the Rock Stars at Battleground Griffin Hawkins Vs. Jaxx Ryder main event center stage we will take the spot light and we will face off in that ring man vs. man. No Empire No outside interference and we will see who is left standing and who the true God of Rock in IWF truly is. Of course after this match your Downward Spiral into rock oblivion is almost guaranteed but at least you will leave a good looking corpse.

Walking away from the camera Jaxx takes the guitar to the front and pays the cashier. As he walks out the door the camera slowly fades to black.

And be a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes
He's a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes
(Just one guitar) juke box hero, (aah aah aaah) got stars in his eyes
He's just a juke box hero, aah aah aaah
Juke box (stars) hero, (stars, stars) juke box hero, (stars, stars)
He's got stars in his eyes, stars in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 pm

(OOC- The first scene is a dream sequence, not real)

~In the eyes of the wicked~

Betrayal...one thing that I have felt my entire life. From friends, from family, people who thought I could depend on, and people I had given my heart to. For the longest time I felt that things were finally going right in my life. I had friends, family, people to depend on, and people who would have my back no matter how hard things get.

.....The unthinkable has happened.

I lie on a table in a cold dungeon, dressed in only black jeans and boots. The moonlight peers through the barred windows. I look at the Moon..wishing I could escape and make my way to freedom. But I am bind by chains and cuffs. The shackles are buckled tightly on my arms and legs. I can't move from my prison...I am stuck here. The door opens, hopefully its food and water..I hadn't eaten in days. But the person is the man who brought me here..Alexander Remington.

A man who I thought was my friend...

Dressed all in black, he smiles down at me with evil glee. He is definitely enjoying himself. I wish I could break free from these shackles, get up off the table and rip his throat out, but I can't. He was definitely enjoying this.

Alexander Remington - How are you liking the accommodations Hawkins?

I turn my head to him, rage glowing in my eyes. I never felt this much hatred for someone in my life, and I had a lot of enemies. I really wished I could get up and show him how much I like my new surroundings.

Griffin Hawkins - Let....me....go.

Alexander Remington - Oh I'm afraid not..not until you meet a...special friend of mine.

What was he talking about? That was all I could ask myself in my head as I struggled to get free of these Chains off me, but they were so strong not even I could break these things. Just then through the door walked a familiar face. Someone who had had my back since day one and never left my side.

Tiffani Michaels.

The look on my face told the whole story. I looked like I had just seen a ghost as she just smiled as she came into the room. What could Remington had said to her to bring her to this? It was as if he had programmed her to be some kind of drone. In her hand looked to be a some sort of dagger.

Griffin Hawkins - Tiffani....no....don't do this...

My pleas fell on deaf ears as she took the blade and ran it against my chest. The blade cut my skin as I screamed out in pain. Alexander Remington looked on approvingly like a proud father as he watched what was now my ex best friend brutally torture me for his amusement. After the blade stopped cutting my skin, I glared back in anger at Remington, my gaze not leaving him.

Griffin Hawkins - You're going to pay! I swear on my life you're going to pay!

This was music to his ears. He really was enjoying this. He simply just laughed as he looked down at my helpless state.

Alexander Remington - I'm afraid all your words mean nothing now Hawkins. Or maybe Tiffani hasn't shown you the true extent of her real self. Tiffani..if you please..

Like a loyal obedient Dog, she takes the blade and runs it across my ribs. I scream even louder, hoping to God that this was some kind of nightmare..hoping for someone to help me.

No one could help me now.

Remington smiled an evil smirk as he turned away, Tiffani diligently followed. I couldn't stand to see this any longer. Tears streamed down my eyes as I shouted out for her to come back.

Griffin Hawkins - Tiffani please don't leave me here! Please don't go!!

I have no one now. No one here to save me and release me from my prison. It feels as if I had lost everyone and everything in my life. I continue to look upward at the ceiling as if I was calling for divine intervention.

Griffin Hawkins - Please God....please.....let me die....

I was left to my darkest hour.

-------------------------------------------------
-Off Camera-

~*Loss*~

And now I don't know why
She wouldn't say goodbye
But then it seems that I
Had seen it in her eyes

I sit in the living room of the home where I live in with Tiffani's sisters. It hasn't really been the same since it came out that Tiffani has chosen to side with Alexander Remington. All day the house was filled with silence. I wasn't myself throughout the day as I seemed more withdrawn. Everywhere I turned, something reminded me of her...and it made me sick to my stomach. That night I sat alone in the chair of the living room. The only light in the room is the lamp by the chair and the moonlight peering in through the windows.

My best friend..is gone.

At my side is a half empty bottle of Scotch. In my hands are pictures of myself with Tiffani over the years. Some consisted of us in the arena posing together for a picture, others had us together in public places while others had us with our arms around eachother smiling for the camera. We looked so happy with one another. What could happen that could drive us apart like this?

I couldn't help but think back on all the good times we had together, everything we shared over the years was timeless, something I never felt with anyone in my life. We had trusted eachother with secrets that we never told anyone before. I thought that I had found my best friend...until Remington decided to make things personal by turning her against me. What did he say to her to convince her to leave my side? I then heard someone come down the stairs, it sounded like a female voice.

Taylor Michaels - ...Griffin?

Tiffani's older sister Taylor. I really missed all the times that Tiffani tried to set me and her up together, thinking we liked eachother. Indeed she was right, but she was the last thing on my mind. I didn't even look at her as I spoke.

Griffin Hawkins - ....Hey.

Taylor Michaels - How are you holding up?

That's the worst thing anyone could ask me right now. I'm a bundle of emotions knowing the one person who always had my back stuck a knife in it. I hung my head low, trying hard not to cry in front of her.

Griffin Hawkins - Not..good.

So if she's somewhere near me
I hope to God she hears me
There's no one else
Could ever make me feel
I'm so alive
I hoped she'd never leave me
Please God you must believe me
I've searched the universe
And found myself
Within' her eyes

Taylor could tell I was hurting. She knew how much Tiffani means to me. She walked closer and put her hand on my shoulder.

Taylor Michaels - It's going to be okay Griffin.

Griffin Hawkins - How could she do this? After everything we've been through together..how could she do this?

Taylor Michaels - I can't explain it, even to me it doesn't make any sense.

Griffin Hawkins - Everyones upset about this..Tara's really disappointed in her..Taryn's angry...and Tristian is just numb.

Taylor Michaels - None of us had any idea that Tiffani was going to do this. We all feel just as upset as you do right now.

Griffin Hawkins - But if she felt this way about me, why didn't she say so a long time ago? I feel so stupid.

Was everything that Tiffani said about me a lie? Did she use me and string me along like a puppet? I didn't want to believe that was the case..she'd never do that..would she? Taylor just shook her head, not believing it for a minute.[/color]

Taylor Michaels - You're not stupid Griff. Tiffani didn't act alone in this, obviously Remington said something that got into her head.

That did make a lot of sense, that fucking coward is good at manipulating people into

Griffin Hawkins - God..that cowardly little fucker knows he can't beat me physically..so he wants to try mentally by manipulating her into doing his bidding, after everything he said about her and Tara, she can't be serious about this.

[color=deeppink]Taylor Michaels - She's not herself, that much is obvious. You forget that this isn't the first time you two had a falling out.

Griffin Hawkins - This really sucks...I feel like I've lost her.

Taylor Michaels - You guys have made it through rough patches before, there's no reason you can't get through this one.

I don't think Taylor understands. This is something more serious than ever before. She had sided with the one man who's been trying to hold me down since day one. It hurt just to see them together. I get up holding a picture of me and Tiffani together. It was our first Tag Match together in UECW..who knew how much things would change between us. I take the glass of scotch in my other hand and toss it at the wall in anger. I then sink to my knees looking down at the floor. I begin crying silently as Taylor hurries over, wrapping her arms around me for a hug.

Griffin Hawkins - I want my baby sister back....

Taylor Michaels - It's going to be okay Griffin, I promise.

I had lost someone who over the years become a part of me..all because Remington is so insecure that I will cash in my briefcase and win the title. This wasn't about briefcases and belts..this was about the loss of a friend.

So now I don't know why
She wouldn't say goodbye
It just might be that I
Had seen it in her eyes
And now it seems that I
Gave up my ghost of pride
I'll never say goodbye

-------------------------------------------------
~*A Reunion*~

After a few days I decide to go to a familiar place..New York. I feel like this is where it all began for me. After being kicked out of the house for possession of drugs, I went from place to place until someone picked me up and took me in. I enter what looks to be an empty Gym. It may not look like much to you..but it was like a dojo to me. I turn on the lights on and see an empty ring with a worn out mat on it.

Memories...

I remember coming here and wrestling with a few fellow upstarts and taking bumps for the first time. It hurt like hell, but it was worth it. I still couldn't believe this place was still standing after all these years. I can't remember the last time I visited this place. I walk around the empty desolate Gym with my hands in my pocket. I was still upset over everything happening around me. My family may be out in the street, Remington abandoned me, I lost to Gordon Fury, and the worst betrayal of all...Tiffani Michaels, someone I trusted with my life turned her back on me.

When does the hurting stop?

I can't help but look down in anger and frustration as I take one of the barbels and in one cry of anger, toss it across the room, knocking down some equipment. I go over to the bench and sit down. I feel like I am losing everything in my life. Am I really that much of a horrible person that all of my friends have abandoned me? Did I really deserve to be lonely without the help of anyone? I just look down at my hands in sadness and disappointment. But a familiar voice cut through the silence.

"..I figured you'd be here.."

I suddenly look up...it can't be....

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder Marquis_zpsb5f47235

Griffin Hawkins - ....Marquis?

The same man who took me off the street and groomed me to become a wrestler was right there standing in the same Gym as I, Marquis Laveaux. We had lost contact over the years and haven't spoken to one another since he had asked me to take his place in the then most revered stable in sports entertainment..Ascended Supremacy. His cold eyes looked me up and down as I stood and came face to face with the same man who made everything possible. A mix of happiness, sadness, and confusion swirled around in my head.

Marquis Laveaux - I'm surprised you remember me...it indeed has been a long time Griffin Hawkins.

After finding my voice, I finally speak.

Griffin Hawkins - How...How did you know I was here?

I honestly never understood the guy. I wasn't sure if he really was a Vampire like he claimed, or some weird dude pulling off a successful gimmick. But the man was like a brother to me and a true friend..the only one I have left.

Marquis Laveaux - The dead travels fast friend...Don't think I don't know whats going on. I've been watching you like a hawk since the beginning...

Griffin Hawkins - You're probably disappointed in what I've become..

Marquis Laveaux - Actually its the opposite. When I took you in you were this disrespectful young man, I wasn't sure if you were fit to take my spot, especially after Ascended Supremacy kicked you out..

Griffin Hawkins - Wow..I almost forgot about that, thanks for reminding me.

Marquis Laveaux - I'm only trying to help you. When Ascended Supremacy abandoned you like a weak little dog, many thought you wouldn't make it on your own. They figured it'd just be a matter of months before you go crawling back to them begging for forgiveness or just fade away into the shadows.

It was true. As I thought about it, a lot of people wrote me off. They thought my career was over and I had nothing going for me. It was one of the hardest parts of my career.

Griffin Hawkins - There was a lot of doubt going around about me then..but whats the point of this trip down to memory lane?

Marquis Laveaux - The point of this is that this isn't the first time you were left alone to fend for yourself. You've always been at your best when its you against the world. Alexander Remington is trying to play games with your head, he knows at one hundred percent, he can't win.

Griffin Hawkins - Don't you see Marquis? He's already won! He's beaten me down, he turned his best friend against me, I got nothing left!

I didn't really feel like doing this anymore, it felt like I was fighting a losing battle.

Marquis Laveaux - Listen to yourself Griffin! Do you really want to give up? Do you want to show everyone that he was right about you all along? I know deep down inside..you don't want to see him win this. The only way to wake up from this nightmare is to take the one thing that means more to him than anything in this world..That IWF World Heavyweight Title.

He did make a lot of sense. Taking that belt would make a serious dent in his psyche. Not only that, but it would drive a stake into the heart of The Empire.

Griffin Hawkins - I got no problem doing that.

Marquis Laveaux - Somehow I don't think so...

Griffin Hawkins - What do you mean?

Marquis Laveaux - For too long you've been playing by the rules in the hopes that you don't turn your back on your morals. That's how he's been able to get the best of you, because he believes you just don't have an evil bone in your body. That's what he's expecting. There is a darkness deep down in your soul that has a purpose to serve..and thats to defeat Alexander Remington and end the Empire's reign of terror.

Was this guy out of his mind or what? I'm not like Remington and I never will be like him. I don't want to stoop to his level.

Griffin Hawkins - Okay man, seriously..you're on crack..and not the good kind. I believe in winning matches the honorable way, fair and square.

Marquis Laveaux - I'm not asking you to abandon your beliefs Griffin...I'm saying if you want to win this, you have to play hard. It's obvious that he doesn't believe in playing by the rules. When this is over you'll be a stronger person and he'll regret the day he decided to cross you. Who are you facing at Battle Grounds?

Griffin Hawkins - Some clown..Jaxx Ryder.

Marquis Laveaux - Then that's the perfect place to start. I've heard the words from that rotten sewer mouth of his. He wants to use you and your legacy as a stepping stone and take your place. That's where you show this shameless charlatan that he can't come into your house and take what you have worked for all your career. Don't just beat him..annihilate him..humiliate him..and make him suffer. Remington will be terrified once he sees this.

He did make a lot of sense. For too long I've been mister nice guy, taking everything in stride. If Remington wants to throw the rule book out the window...then lets burn the goddamn thing.

Griffin Hawkins - Can I take some time to think on this?

Marquis Laveaux - Of course.

Griffin Hawkins - But where will I find you if I need to contact you again?

Marquis Laveaux - Don't worry...I'll find you.

I begin walking away, but stop. I knew I had to thank him. I could still feel him in the room looking on in approval.

Griffin Hawkins - Listen..Marquis, I know it's been..years since we've last spoke..and I didn't make any effort to contact you, but I just want to say thank you for...

But as I turned around, he was gone. It was as if he vanished into thin air. I never truly had the chance to thank him for pulling me out of this funk..but I'm sure he was grateful. I knew now what I had to do. I take off the cross that Tiffani's grandfather had given me. As I look down on it, I remembered the promise I made to watch over her and her sisters. I make a fist, clutching the cross. I had only one mission in mind.

Bring Tiffani back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Shoot

After remaining out of the public eye for quite some time, the camera man finally caught me in the locker room. I was pacing back and forth thinking on everything that has happened. I was clad in casual clothes, a long black Trench coat with a Punisher T-Shirt underneath and black pants. So much is running through my head that I can't even stop.

"..We were supposed be friends...forever...no one was to come between us. After everything that we have gone through together, we promised.....we promised eachother!....that'd we would still be there. We assured one another that nothing and no one would come between us. I am losing my head...racking my brain over what could possibly have happened to cause this. I am sick and tired of being the victim, It's time to become the aggressor. Remington thinks he's got the upper hand here..but maybe he does. Maybe he does......maybe he does!"

With that I proceed to bash my head against the locker...hard. I bash it over and over again and sink to my knees. It sounds like I'm crying as I bury my face in my hands. But as I move my hands, it's revealed that I am laughing. The side of my head looks to be bleeding.

"..Or is it me that has the upper hand in this battle? Now that I have no one to keep me from going over the edge, there's nothing stopping me now. Does Tiffani and Remington know what they really done? Of course not...they both have no idea at all what they have done. Everyone is held accountable for their sins, and in time both of them will have no choice but to look into the eyes of their maker and accept their punishment for their transgressions. They think they've gotten me...well they don't. This story is not over...not by a long shot. I get the feeling things are going to get very......very interesting."

Pain and suffering do go hand and hand...I have suffered long enough, and now it's time to dish out some pain.

"But before I go on my road to destruction. There's a man...a foolish one I might add who has the audacity to call himself...The Rock God. He seems to think that he is fit to take my place as the true rock and roll star of IWF. A statement that even I find laughable. Here's the truth kid, you picked a bad time to pick on me. So listen and listen good, you Billy Gunn wannabe looking chump. I'm not here to be anyone's stepping stone, especially for some low card curtain jerker such as you. You think you're this big rock star? Dude, I've done this longer than you, I had my first threesome when I was seven and once..I beat up a police horse. I also opened up the Insurgency branch of fight club..which I'm obviously not supposed to talk about. I've held more titles than you've had pieces of ass...so don't even think you can take my place. You need not to worry about what I've been going through..you need to worry about what is going to happen to you. Because I hold all the cards with this very briefcase. I can make the match any match I please...and you can't do a damn thing about it."

I really look forward to taking all my anger and frustration out on him. He would know better not to get in my way.

"People have been coming up to me on the street..asking me Griff..when are you going to do something about Jaxson Ryder..when are you going to deal with this wannabe? Well the time is now. I asked for this match because if there is one thing that I can't stand..is a pretender to the throne. Especially some cheap wannabe who runs around claiming he's a rock star. Everything you're trying to accomplish in the music and wrestling world, I've done it already. I have accomplished more at 26 than you have at 32..and you suddenly think that you're going to come on my turf and take my place? Well in the immortal words of Judas Priest, you've got another thing coming. When it comes to wrestling, I'm Shawn Michaels..and you're David Arquette. When it comes to music..I'm Axl Rose, and you're Justin Bieber. Comparing me to you is like comparing tin foil to solid gold. You're not even fit to lick the dirt off my shoes little man, so I wouldn't be making comparison just yet."

This guy had a lot of things to brag about..but he never been in the same ring with someone like me.

"And as for stepping up to take my place...I don't think so. I look at you and I see nothing more than a wannabe Griffin Hawkins. You carry around a guitar, you dye your hair blonde, and you make all these musical references. It's written all over you face Jaxx, you want to be me. And you think that beating me one on one will bring you one step closer to that. I have news for you pal..that's not going to happen. You chose the wrong person to make an example out of. Because I am in a really bad fucking mood..and you think its a wise idea to try and claim that you are going to take me out and take my place? You're even dumber than you look. Once that bell rings, I'm going beat that cheap dye job off your head and make you wish that you never signed with IWF."

The world will indeed see how brutal I can be once that bell rings. This punk has no idea what awaits him.

"You must really be made of strong stuff to think you can knock off Griffin Hawkins. You must be like the second coming of Ric Flair. Or maybe you're just too fucking stupid to know better. Either way..this won't end well for you. So if you want to be a rock superstar and live large, a big house, five cars...then you'll have to go through me. And with the track I'm on...it will be a long night for you. Bringing in that cheap ratted old grandpa guitar does not move me one bit. Because when this night is over..you won't be playing a guitar...you'll be playing a harp. So savor this fifteen minutes of fame Jaxx, because this will likely be the last time you'll ever be in the main event against a Superstar of my caliber. After this week you'll be back on the opening card facing nobodies and mid carders like Damien Drake or Phillip Joseph. Seeing as you want to bring music into this..."

I go to the side and get out a B.C Rich Warlock Electric Guitar.

"Hope you don't mind if I play a little tune just for you."

I begin to play taps on the Guitar. The same type of music they play for fallen Soldiers. The camera man focuses on my gloved fingers on the guitar. After it's over, I smile looking to the camera.

"Battlegrounds will be the night the music died.."

After I play the funeral dirge on Guitar, the camera fades out on my sick smiling face.

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder EvilGriffin_zps0861f93e

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder
Page 1 of 1