Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels   Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:42 am

Mixed tag team action in our Main Event when Ethan Cage and Griffin Hawkins look to further their feud! New Rising Phoenix Champion Blyss Lockhart tries to prove that she's the NEW Queen of IWF.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani Michaels

Tiffani Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels   Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_inline_moix8k7USX1rooebp

Scene 001 - I Wish I Was The Moon

Chimney falls and lovers blaze
Thought that I was young
Now I've freezing hands and bloodless veins
As numb as I've become

Tiffani Michaels - Have I told you how much I love you for coming here to spend time with me even if it's only to watch some movies?

Ben Hanson - A few times, but I never get tired of hearing it, so if you want to say it again I won't be the one to tell you to stop.

I couldn't help but giggle before reaching inside of the large bucket filled with popcorn and throwing a few pieces in the direction of where Ben was sitting on the couch. He pretended to duck like he was trying to avoid being hit by the popcorn, but somehow he managed to catch all of the pieces, and quickly popped them inside of his mouth before he started chewing. Ben was a close friend of mine that I had made years ago and we'd shared some interesting moments together even one which included a date night where he'd extended me an invitation to join him in his hotel room for the night. My memories of that night were a little fuzzy with all the wine I had been drinking, but thankfully it had done nothing to make things awkward between us, and we continued to remained so close that it didn't matter what we had going on in our personal lives. Somehow we always managed to be able to find our way back to each other to spend some quality time doing almost anything. Tonight for example it was some movies and for me a perfect excuse to stop tormenting myself with all kinds of negative thoughts. The kind that involved Alex, the loss of my unborn child, and the simple fact practically everybody seemed to hate me for the things I had done. Here with Ben none of that mattered. Instead I could simply smile sitting there watching him cuddle with Dean on the couch.

Ben noticed that I was just sitting there on the other end of the couch and watching him, but the expression on my face must have been what tipped him off to the kinds of thoughts running around in my head. His brow immediately furrowed with concerned and he gently put Dean down onto the floor where he began to sniff around in search of pieces of popcorn that could have easily fallen out of the bowl without us noticing. Ben pulls himself back up into a more comfortable sitting position and he gestures for me to come closer towards where he was sitting. I smiled slightly before my attention drifted over towards the open window where I had myself a perfect view of the full moon which was bringing to us as much light as the lamps here inside of the room were providing. I couldn't help but pull myself up from the couch and make my way over towards the window in order to get a better look at the moon completely in awe of how big it was sitting up there in the sky watching all of us down below like we were nothing more than small children. How nice would it be to be up there and not have to worry about anything else, the only thing I'd have to concern myself with was to watch down upon the world, twinkling down belong like little stars. Ben clears his throat to catch my attention and I turn myself back around to look at him noticing that he was still showing an expression filled with concern.

Ben Hanson - Do you maybe want to talk about it?

Tiffani Michaels - Talk about what?

Ben Hanson - Everything Tiffy. What happened with Alex, that whole issue you two had on Twitter, how you've been acting differently here lately. Something is obviously bothering you.

Tiffani Michaels - I'd really rather just watch some movies and forget about everything. Even if it's just for a little while.

Ben Hanson - That's only a temporary solution, you know.

Tiffani Michaels - A temporary solution is better than nothing.

Ben Hanson - Will you at least come here with me?

I turned my attention back over towards the full moon one more time and breathed out a small sigh to myself letting go of all those foolish little thoughts I was holding on to about disappearing onto the surface of the moon. They were nothing more than fantasies dreamed about by a girl who was feeling too lost in her own life and I should be grateful that at least I had myself one friend who was willing to be there for me and listen despite the fact I didn't want to open myself enough to let anyone know the absolute truth about everything. I glanced down near my feet where Dean was puttering around and softly grunting underneath his breath like he was frustrated about the fact there had been no pieces of popcorn for him to chew down upon for a small snack. I laughed softly and reached down in order to pat him upon the top of his head and I couldn't stop myself from giving him a few affectionate kisses so he could know just how much I loved him and was grateful that no matter what he was never going to judge the decisions I made. Dean responds with a well timed doggie sneeze before he waddles away in search of something else to capture his interest. I pulled myself back up into a standing position and turn up the corners of my mouth into a small smile as I looked over to where Ben was sitting.

I walk over towards the couch glancing down at the piles of movies noticing that we hadn't even bothered to pick out which one we would be watching first. Ben holds out his arms and I gratefully lower myself down onto the couch cushions letting him wrap me up in a comforting embrace. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes slightly allowing myself to fall into the warmth of being in someone's arms who cared about me and was offering me some comfort. He didn't even know the entire story and still he was there for me to take comfort and to let me know that it wasn't all bad in my life. There was certain things I could still be grateful for even if I wasn't the moon completely free of the responsibilities of having to deal with the fallout of having made some bad decisions that would no doubt stick with me for long as I remained surrounded by the people who knew exactly what I had done. Ben pressed his lips up against my forehead in a small kiss and I couldn't help the smile that tugged at my lips. He would never know how grateful I was to him and I could never fully express it into words. Instead I simply remained pressed up into his arms and let myself be comforted because it was exactly what I needed at this moment. It wasn't being the moon, but it was good enough for now, and I'd take it because I needed this more than anything else right now. Ben had no idea how much he was saving me from making further bad decisions.

I'm so tired
I wish I was the moon tonight

Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_inline_moj1kxL92X1rooebp

Scene 002 - Somebody That I Used To Know

I had tender feelings that you made hard
But it's your heart, not mine, that's scarred
So when I go home I'll be happy to go
You're just somebody that I used to know

I stood on the beach with my toes digging gingerly into the cool moist refreshing sand which was being lapped up by the water at the edge each time the waves rocked closer making that soothing noise. I closed my eyes allowing myself to be transported back to a time when I was nothing more than a child and a simple trip to the beach was the highlight of my day. The warmth of the sunshine continued to beat down upon the top of my head and my bare shoulders in the white sundress I was wearing. It was absolutely refreshing to be able to step away from all the craziness in my life in order to be able to just breathe while standing here on this beach with no other commitments. The only sound around for miles was the water and the seagulls swooping in and out from the sky above. Nothing else to bother me and if I concentrated hard enough it was almost like I was floating up above in the sky with those birds. Allowing for them to transport me up into another world completely and someplace where I could start fresh leaving behind all the sins of my past. I had no idea how long I would have stayed there with my eyes closed letting the waves carry me around inside of my mind, but the sound of someone calling my name in the distance caught my attention, and I couldn't help to turn around as I opened my eyes bringing a hand upwards to shield the harsh rays of the sun out of my sight.

I felt my heart practically leap up inside of my throat when I noticed who it was calling my name out from the distance. He was waving towards me like nothing was wrong and like seeing me made for the most exciting moment of his day. I wasn't exactly sure how I was supposed to react to this and so I simply remained rooted there in my spot watching Griffin come closer to where I was standing. The less he looked like a simple speck in the distance, the more I could see of him, and it became much easier to tell that there was a big smile on his face. With nobody else here on this beach, there was no doubting that this smile was meant for me and me alone, it was a smile I had seen so many times before in the past. Something about it was so familiar that it filled me up with this hope I thought I had buried underneath the surface for good. I lowered my hand from my eyes and without even thinking about it I found myself starting to run in order to meet up with Griffin somewhere in the middle. Everything that had happened between us before in the past now felt like it had never happened and all we had was this moment here on the beach where we could share in a friendship which had taken years for us to build. I couldn't contain the smile that was starting to spread on my own face and I felt even more excited as I quickened the pace in which I was running. Griffin's smile like was some sort of a magnet and it would only be mere seconds before we would be running directly into each other's arms. How long had it been since we'd shared an actual hug together like we used to do all of the time?

I would never take another hug from him for granted and I brought out both of my arms holding them out to show him how excited I was for him to hug me in a sign that showed everything was good. Everything was now forgiven and we could move on with our lives. We'd only been caught up in each other's embrace for a brief second before a strangled cry of pain slipped out from between Griffin's lips and he started to stagger on his own two feet. I felt a panic swelling up inside of my chest not quite understand exactly what was happening until I started feeling a warm sticky substance up against my fingers which had been pressed up against Griffin's back. Griffin reached out with both of his hands trying to grab a hold of my dress while he sank down to his knees directly in front of where I was standing. I was panicking as I tried to step back still trying to figure out exactly how to put the pieces of what had happened together so it would make some kind of sense. In my panic I couldn't help feeling like there was something inside of my left hand. Something which my fingers were wrapped tightly around like my life depended upon holding onto this object. My hands began to shake as I forced myself to look over towards my hand and that's when I practically fell onto my knees myself when I realized what I was holding onto was a knife in which the blade was completely covered in blood. Griffin's blood from where I had stabbed him directly in the back.

Now Griffin was lying there at my feet bleeding away onto the sand and losing his precious life with every single breath that he was taking. I dropped down to my knees feeling absolutely frantic as I released my hold onto the knife allowing for it fall into the soft sand which it would soon be buried. It was better that way as far as I was concerned. With both of my hands free I was able to touch onto Griffin's shoulders trying my best to soothe him so that he would stop his panicking and hopefully lessen the flow in which the blood was pooling out of his body. The sand around us was stained with red and the coppery smell was more than enough to make me start feeling sick to my stomach. Or perhaps that was simply my own personal guilt over having been the one to stab him in the back and if he was to die right here I would forever know that it had been all my fault. The tears started stinging at the back of my eyelids and I allowed for them to start running freely down both of my cheeks. There was far more important things at hand right now. I grabbed onto one of Griffin's hands with my own and squeezed it for all I was worth. I could see him looking at me with the fear evident in his brown eyes like he knew he was only seconds away from his life coming to an end. I didn't know what I could do to help, somehow I felt like I had done more than enough, and now I'd forever carry this guilt around with me for the rest of my life. I began to sob hating how ugly the sound was as I reached out to gently brush Griffin's hair out of his eyes trying to offer him some kind of comfort.

Tiffani Michaels - I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.

I sat up in bed almost like I had been shot and the sweat of confusion and fear was running down along my forehead. I took the back of my hand and wiped away those beads of sweat before pressing the palm of my hand up against my chest taking in that brief moment to listen to how wildly my heart was pounding over such an intense dream which I wasn't even sure what exactly it all meant. Obviously one would be quick to state I was feeling some kind of guilt over what had happened between myself and Griffin; that along with the upcoming tag team match in which he would be one of my opponents inside of the ring. It was to be our first real interaction in months and so it was perfectly natural for me to be feeling slightly on edge when I had no idea exactly what was going to happen as a result. I hated when things were out of my control and there was nothing which was more out of my control than how Griffin was feeling about me after everything that had happened. I bit down upon my bottom lip trying to calm myself down because right now getting more sleep was practically impossible and I gazed longingly over to where Dean was sleeping soundly inside of his little doggie bed. How nice must it be to have a life in which you didn't have a single care in the world. I don't think he had any idea how good he had it in his little doggie life. I sighed and allowed myself to fall back against the mattress and for my head to sink up against the surface of the pillows.

I should have simply closed my eyes and tried to fall back to sleep, but without even truly realizing what I was doing, I found myself reaching towards the beside table and grabbing for my cell phone that I had placed there upon my arrival to my hotel suite. I began to dial a number which I had easily memorized almost years ago and one that I would likely never forget as long as my memory remained. The number felt so familiar and since it had been so easy for me to dial, it wasn't long before I had the phone pressed up against my ear listening to the sound of the other line ringing. I began to chew on my bottom lip wondering exactly what I should say when they would pick up or if they wouldn't even bother when they would see exactly who it was that was calling at such an hour. God this was a completely ridiculous and stupid idea. I should just hang up the phone right now and pretend like this had never happened. I pulled the phone away from my ear and was about to press down onto the button that was going to end the call when I heard the sound of someone picking up on the other end of the line. I couldn't help but bring the phone back up to my ear as my heart began to pound loudly once again to the point where it sounded like a stampede of horses was running around inside of my chest.

Griffin Hawkins - Hello?

Oh God. I can't do this, just hearing his voice was more than enough to make me feel like I was in over my head, and I closed my eyes shut firmly as I pressed down onto the button ending the call. I tossed the phone over towards the other side of the bed before burying my face up against the surface of the pillow. This was the perfect way for me to bury away those tears which were slowly running down both of my cheeks. Yet another mistake which I had made in my life. They were beginning to grow into quite the pile and I had nobody to blame but myself for making all of these stupid and ridiculous decisions. How long before I smartened up and stopped hurting everybody who came into contact with me in my life? That was a question to which I had no answer and that honestly frightened me more than anything else which was going on with me at any given moment. I made sure that my eyes were shut tightly hoping that would be enough to stop the tears from flowing and soon sleep would be coming forth to claim me into the restless night. There was never any rest for the wicked after all and even while I was deep in the land of slumber and dreams, my own guilt continue to gnaw away at me like a dog with a bone, it was never going to stop. Apparently it was something which I was going to have to spend the rest of my life living with and maybe this is exactly why Griffin was better off living his life without me being a part of it any longer. All I ever did was bring people more pain and suffering than it was needed. Nobody needed that. Not even me, but I couldn't even run away from myself, this was the pain in which I would need to live with forever no matter how much of a struggle.

I know you don't think you did me wrong
And I can't stay this mad for long
Keeping ahold of what you just let go
You're just somebody that I used to know

Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_inline_moj10qUgny1rooebp

Scene 003 - Whatever I Am, You Made Me

Well, I’m tryin’ to be good
Like a woman can be
But you kept on talking that talk to me
And as soon as I fell, you put me down
And now you got ‘em talking ’bout me
All over this town

Electricity was coursing throughout my veins making it feel almost like my skin was dancing right on the spot. I realized this was simply because of the nerves I was feeling at the moment and even though I kept doing my best to push them back down, they kept leaping right back up into the back of my throat. A constant reminder that I couldn't ignore and what would most likely keep pushing me forward as I made it through this promo. I was unsure as to exactly why my nerves were so on edge because recording a promo was something which I had done a million times before in the past. However as for right now I couldn't help feeling like I was stepping forth with something which I would be doing for the first time in my life. Those first time jitters when you're adventuring into a new world filled with all these new experiences, but this shouldn't be anything close to what I am feeling right now, because for me by now it was simply going through the motions.I could practically fly through a promo with my eyes closed if I really wanted to, but still, all of this was enough to make my skin start dancing with the excitement. I breathed out all of the air which I had been keeping locked away inside of my lungs and nervously began fiddling around with the sash that kept the robe wrapped tightly around my body. I took a few steps forward bringing myself somewhat closer towards the middle of the room in which I was standing.

Perhaps the real reason as to why I was feeling such nervousness had to do with the simple added factor of the camera man standing in the room as my current companion. Under normal circumstances each time I recorded a promo it was always within the safety of my hotel suite and with my own personal web camera doing the recording. However with what I had in mind for this specific promo I found myself thinking that perhaps it would be best if I ventured out of my usual comfort zone. After all, are we not adaptable to change where it is concerned? The last thing I wanted to do was put myself into a rut, especially so soon after my return, and there was certainly a lot which was weighing heavy upon my mind. I wanted to clear the air completely and make it perfectly understood exactly where it is that I was standing. The camera man's eyes remained upon me as he watched me waiting for the moment where I would offer him a gesture letting him know I was ready to begin with the recording. There was nothing holding me back from giving him this gesture now, but I was still taking in the feel of this room at the moment, and also waiting for when my skin would stop dancing like it was in the middle of a wild party. I reached up with both hands to make sure that my hair was still held back in place with the clip I had placed in there upon getting dressed for this promo earlier when I had first made my arrival to the building.

I took in another deep breath as I lowered my hands down towards the sash and with a simple nod in the direction of where the camera man was standing, I had given him the exact gesture which he had been waiting for filled with much patience. He fiddled around with his camera until he was aiming it in the direction of where I was standing and nodding himself that he was now in the process of recording. I untied the sash and allowed for the robe to fall completely off my shoulders until it fell to the floorboards near my feet. I kicked it back with one foot not wanting to step all over it while in the process of talking during my promo. Sometimes it was hard to keep track of what exactly my body was doing when I was focusing my attention on sharing all of my thoughts out loud. Now that the robe was removed I was standing there dressed in nothing more than a pair of simple grey cotton shorts and a black tube top. However what stood out more than the clothes I was wearing would have to be all the words which I had scrawled across every available surface of skin which was exposed for the public. Words such as "Whore", "Backstabber", "Liar", "Slut", and any other label which had been slapped in my direction by anyone and everyone who thought they could judge me for my actions of the past. I stood there allowing the camera's lens to examine over every single inch of me in order to take in the sight of the words I'd written for this occasion. The only movement I allowed myself to make was to turn up the corners of my mouth into a slight smirk.

Tiffani Michaels - I suppose I should be flattered that it hasn't even been a full month since I have made my return and already I've received so much backlash. The most amusing thing though is that most of the backlash is coming from people who I haven't even done anything personal against, so it's almost comical from where I'm standing. I guess I just have this natural talent for pissing people off and getting up underneath their skin without even really trying? Or perhaps they leads lives who are so empty that the only way they can make themselves feel better is by trying to kick someone down below their level. I do believe that makes more sense considering where most of this backlash is coming from, people such as Gordon Fury who hasn't truly really done anything which can be considered memorable, however there he is at every single turn kicking me down so he can continue to shove it down my throat how he feels about me in general. Why thank you for that useless opinion Gordon, but what exactly am I supposed to do with this list of reasons why you decide to hate me to the point you're making it sound like some kind of a sick new obsession? It certainly has no effect on myself and does nothing to trouble me from being able to sleep soundly at night. If you don't believe me, just look at it this way, after the way in which Alex thought it was appropriate to rip me apart on Twitter - I went and slept like a baby that very same night. Alex certainly meant much more to me than you ever will, so if I'm not troubled by his harsh opinion, well that pretty much means anything you say will simply roll off my back like it's nothing. You mean less than nothing to me and this is exactly why I can stand here with pride allowing for the entire world to see all those cruel things you call me, because it doesn't bother me, I know the truth about myself and nothing in this world is going to make that change. I know how all this works, people trying to get up into your head, wanting you to start doubting yourself and believe all the bullshit until you reach the breaking point. I've been that person before, I've been that weak, and I'm not interested in going down that road. Especially not when the one trying to bring me down is someone who's nothing more than a hypocritical piece of shit.

Tiffani Michaels - You see, last week during Battlegrounds, I let personal things cloud my judgment and that's exactly how Gordon was able to walk away with the victory that should have been mine like I had promised the world. I'm not going to waste my time being bitter about it however, that would be a big waste of my time, not when it's best for me to keep moving forward. There's a light at the end of this tunnel and I have every intention of reaching it while standing tall on my own two feet. I'm sure Gordon fancies himself with thoughts that his words were the reason why I slipped up in the ring, but no, it had nothing to do with him and all it was is my own weakness in letting Alex's words tear my heart far longer than it should have done in the first place. He wants to move on and spit all over the memory of our relationship? Fine with me, have a nice fucking life asshole. I can move on too and rest assured that I can do it much better than you ever will because you're nothing more than a bitter man who's never going to find true happiness in his empty shell of a life. I pity you Alex. I really do. However like everything else, I'm moving forward, and that takes me directly to this week on Battlegrounds. A tag team match in which I will be partnered with the current world champion Ethan Cage. Ethan and myself have something of a past which doesn't exactly make us the best of friends, but I suppose that for now we happen to have ourselves some enemies in common which puts us in a good place to work well together as a team if we really want. I'm leaving that up to Ethan himself, I'm willing to bet he doesn't want a loss against the team of Blyss Lockhart and Griffin Hawkins. Not with so much on the line for him where Griffin is concerned. He just needs to have his head in the game and be completely focused. I know that I am, I have no intentions of finding myself with two losses in a row, especially not a loss against a woman who's never beaten me before in any kind of a match. A fact that I bet still eats away at her on the inside, because I know how much she likes to let things fester up to the point it reaches a boiling fiasco that results in a giant clusterfuck.

Tiffani Michaels - It's so much fun to be you, isn't it Blyssy? Lord knows you've been living the high life ever since I've been away from the Insurgency. It's almost like I was the only thing standing in your way of true success. We all know that while I was here, it was a giant struggle for you to even scrape by a couple of victories, let along wrap some gold around your waist. However the moment in which I was gone, injured and put on the shelf, why that's when everything started coming up roses for Blyss! You'll probably start bragging about the fact you beat Molly Reid which was something I didn't do, but the fact remains that when I went up against Molly it was in a one on one battle where I threw absolutely everything I had in her direction and it was one hell of a fucking war that left us both in pain. You only beat her because it was booked in a match that pretty much catered to Blyss getting herself a victory in the end. Does that really make you feel good about yourself to think that everything was handed to you on a silver platter and it's the only reason that you even have that belt in the first place? It's such a shame when someone is such a giant imposter to the throne that she actually believes her own hype and has no reason to doubt in the fact that she absolutely does not belong in such a high place of honor. You're no Queen Blyss, you're certainly no Rising Phoenix, that's a mythological creature worthy of being called one of the best and most special creatures that the world could have ever seen had it been real. Does anybody really ever look at Blyss and think, oh yeah, she's definitely a phoenix? Most definitely not. The only thing I see when I look at Blyss is a cheap pathetic little girl who has no idea just how much she's in over her head. It's lovely when you seem to have it all in life. The gold, the success, the boy toy who kisses your ass for all it's worth. However all of it can go away in an instant. One simple blink of an eye and everything you worked so hard for will be gone Blyss and I will be back in the rightful place where I belong.

Tiffani Michaels - This is still my fucking kingdom! I am still the fucking reigning Queen here and I am not about to let you screw me out of what belongs to me! I don't care what you think, what your little boyfriend thinks, or what your fucking brother figure whatever the hell he is to you Tim Patrick thinks. None of you understand what it is to be me and exactly why all of this belongs to me, which is the exact reason why I don't sit around kissing Blyss' ass letting her keep thinking she deserves all of this admiration and support. It's all going to be gone because you are running around on borrowed time Blyss. I'm taking it back, everything you stole from me, and I will be damned if I let people go around saying I made your life a living hell. Why? Because I beat you in the ring. Boo fucking hoo. I beat you in the ring because I am better than you and this is a fact which has not changed. It's a fact which will never change for that matter and at Battlegrounds I'm going to remind Blyss of exactly where she belongs. It's a fact she's obviously forgotten over time and now I'm coming back to slap her with the harsh truth of reality. You need to come back down to earth and you need to do it fast baby girl, this is exactly why you're running your mouth on Twitter and talking all this shit about me at every single turn like you have nothing better to do. It's because you're scared of me and you know exactly what I'm capable of doing. It's exactly why you've never pinned my shoulders down to the mat for the three count and this is a fact which has been eating away at you from the very moment that you decided to start hating my guts. You only hate me because I'm better than you and this is exactly what I'm going to prove at Battlegrounds. I'm going to warm up the so called "Blyzzard" and watch it melt with a big smile on my face. It's what happens with people who are reaching far beyond their true means and potential. It's over Blyssy, you just don't know it yet, but you will.

Tiffani Michaels - Perhaps you'll try and hide behind Griffin. Knowing the complicated history we share, but that would do you more harm than good, so I'd recommended simply worrying about yourself and not trying to play the part of the big bad bitch. What Griffin and I have going on is none of your concern and it's bad enough I need to deal with the annoying opinions of your boyfriend at every turn. I don't need you giving me a headache either or else I'm going to start getting very pissed off and that won't be good for anybody concerned in this match or the rest of the Insurgency. Griffin, I know you're confused about what's going on with us, and don't worry because I am confused too. However the one thing I am sure of is the fact that I don't feel like I can really trust in your intentions right now. You've got far too many people whispering their opinions into your ear and all of those people have no fucking clue what they're talking about. The sad thing that worries me is the fact you could turn out to be exactly like Blyss Lockhart or Gordon Fury if you don't play your cards right. The two faced people who think they're so good in this world, but in the end are the most venomous people around because all they care to do is play around with the emotions of other people for their own pleasure. I'd hate to see you become that kind of person, but it's out of my hands, the only thing I need to worry about at Battlegrounds is to ensure I walk away with a victory. It's nothing personal against you Griffin, I just really fucking hate that bitch Blyss Lockhart. Making her loss is pretty much my mission in life. I know you have your own issues with Ethan right now, but this week at Battlegrounds, it's not going to end well for you because there won't be a victory shining down above your heads at the end of the night. It's going to be nothing more than bitter disappointment. It's just one of those things which need to happen, not everybody can be a winner sometimes. We need to have losers in this world and this week, the losers will be named Blyss Lockhart and Griffin Hawkins.

Tiffani Michaels - As far as anybody else who decides to have an opinion about me and the things I've done? I'm going to treat you exactly the same way I treat Gordon Fury. Like nothing more than a piece of gum stuck up underneath the sole of my shoe. I'll simply walk away with a big fuck you to you because you have no idea about who the fuck I am at all; so go ahead and judge me for the things you think that you know. I'll let my actions speak for themselves and by that I mean the ones which I display both inside and outside of the ring. This is the dawning of a brand new Tiffani Michaels and it all starts right now with one simple gesture that I do hope will be made perfectly clear. I don't want to confuse anybody after all, because I do so hate to repeat myself, so I hope everyone is paying attention right now.

I bring up both of my hands in front of me and raise up both of my middle fingers towards the lens of the camera. The corners of my mouth have turned upwards into a bitch smirk to end all the bitch smirks in the world. Once I lower both of my hands I turn around on my own two feet and begin to walk away from the camera man making sure to pick up my robe at the same time. The camera continues to record taking in all of the others words I've even taken the time to print along my back; "Bitch", "Classless", "Two-Faced", and anything else I thought someone might even begin to think where my name was mentioned. It didn't matter anymore as I slipped the robe over my shoulders and adjusted it while I continued walking. This was me walking away and this was me giving a fuck. Simple as that.

Don’t criticize me, save me
Whatever I am, you made me
Whatever I got, you gave me
Whatever I am, you made me
Whatever I got, you gave me

Lyrical Credits
I Wish I Was The Moon Neko Case
Somebody That I Used To Know Elliott Smith
Whatever I Am, You Made Me Koko Taylor
Back to top Go down
http://iamunicornis.tumblr.com
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels   Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:03 pm

”Decisions, Decisions“

Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_mhc7ob707w1r8rx02o3_250

Monday

Blyss is sitting down on a chair in the women’s locker room after a successful unification title match. Still in shock, she sits there almost motionlessly with the title belts in her lap and her hands cupped around her face as she then stares down at it. Her heart is still beating excitedly.

Blyss Lockhart

Is this real? It doesn’t feel like it. But it is, isn’t it? Yeah, it is... I heard my name... I’m the new Rising Phoenix champion. I actually did it. I’m still champion. For almost 3 months now and I’m still champion. Damn... How well things have turned out.

She chuckles rather weakly due to exhaustion and shakes her head as she covers her face with her hands for a moment before lowering them.

Blyss Lockhart

Finally... I feel in control. I can actually do this. I make the choices, all the decisions, by myself and this is where I get to.

....By yourself?

She gets up and practically drags herself to her locker to keep the title belts, thinking of taking a shower. But first, she pulls out her iPhone from her bag. Turning away, she collapses onto a bench and lies down. A hot tub sounds so much better right now.

You’re forgetting that I helped you win that title in the first place and then kept you from losing it! The reason why you’re still carrying gold is ME.

She scrolls through her music playlist and picks a favorite song. She taps her right foot against the bench leg to the beat. A smile spreads across her lips.

YOU NEED ME! YOU FUCKING NEED ME, MELYSSA! YOU’RE NOTHING WITHOUT ME. YOU CAN’T SURVIVE WITHOUT ME. YOU CAN’T KILL ME OFF LIKE YOU ONCE TRIED. YOU’D BETTER REALIZE THAT BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE. BEFORE EVERYTHING FALLS APART AND ALL YOU HAVE LEFT ARE THE TEARS YOU CRY FOR NOBODY THAT CARES!

She closes her eyes, letting the music take over her mind. Words jumble up all around until nothing really makes sense except the rhythm of the song.

You may have chosen to ignore most of what I’ve said for now but soon you won’t. And like the only friend you’ll ever need, I will be there to pick up the pieces. You see, darkness is not as cold as you think. I hope you realize that, my dear Blyss.

The song ends and she taps on the screen to replay it once more. Her smile grows wider and her heart begins to rest easy.

Realize that...

I've been trying as we are waiting
I've been trying to let you know
So come close, this is who we are
Come on, you can be yourself again

Saturday

Sitting on a chair in the waiting area, Blyss watches people who walk past her as they mind their own business going about their daily lives. She glances at her wristwatch and then tries to suppress a yawn. She’s been having trouble sleeping for the past couple of days and last night’s argument with her upcoming match tag partner really doesn’t help.

Thinking about it, she rushes to the washroom and splashes cold water onto her face. When she received the text message earlier this week concerning the match on Monday, old insecurities have already begun creeping in. She doesn’t feel like Blyss the Rising Phoenix champion. She cautiously looks up at her reflection in the mirror. Her face, fresh of makeup and looking slightly pale, stares back. That girl in the mirror is scared, anxious and looks to be quite conflicted.

She used to have that rage in her though... Burning... Always burning...

Blyss turns and runs into a bathroom stall. There goes her breakfast. She flushes the toilet and backs up against the door, sighing.

Now I have to be that rage for you. You’re losing sight of who you were. So dangerous... So so dangerous...

She exits the stall and walks to the sink to wash her hands and face again. She dares not to look into the mirror.

No wonder Griffin wishes Tiffani is his tag team partner instead. Tiffy’s so fearless, isn’t she? You heard what he said about her. Path to Valhalla winner... Future World champion... Never underestimate her, he said. Because I’m underestimating you, he meant...

She intensely stares at her soapy hands and then with her right wrist, she presses on the tap as water gushes out.

You’ve long suspected that there was more to what he said earlier this week when he said he’s got a lot on his mind. He wasn’t sorry. Not at all. You apologized too quickly. And for that, he’s taking advantage of you and is going to make full use of it. Tiffani is his best friend, your old rival. The one whom you’ve had such bad times in the ring with. The one who constantly taunts you for being better than you. The one who was always one step ahead of you. The one you swore to meet at the end of it all and claim that title for yourself. But alas that never happened...

She jabs at the tap head again with her wrist as water once more flows out.

And luckily for us at the time, a replacement came in the form of Molly Reid and we did what we set out to do. We got that title but we never got that revenge, did we? It was nice to kick Molly back to reality but Tiffani was the true target. And all of  that anger and bitterness was actually re-directed to Molly because life’s funny like that. And now, months later, you’re about to get that chance to finally face her in a match. But you can’t slip once again, my dear Blyss. Getting backstabbed in a triple threat by your own stable mate was no fun and now in a tag match by your partner won’t be either. So be careful out there.

She slams her wrist on the tap head one more time, gritting her teeth. A few other women around begin to take notice of her strange behavior but none does anything except giving disapproving stares.

Griffin may be one of the nicest guys around but when it comes down to protecting his best friends, that nice guy WILL change! His actions will be made justified by others because they won’t be the ones to be used. It will be you... and you know this.

Deeply frustrated, she hammers down her fist over and over again on the tap. She ignores the calls around her.

Tiffani will have her last laugh again and continue on parading another win over you. Why? Because you believe what Griffin said about her. Everything. Including the things he didn’t have to say which you already know. I didn’t say she was better than you, he said. But she’ll be World Champion one day and you’re only gonna stay the Rising Phoenix champion, that’s it, he meant.

With a loud cry, she spins around and kicks the bathroom stall door wide open. It slams back shut and open again.  

You’re in this match alone... But of course I’ll be there, as always.

She pulls back her hair and looks around, shocked at her own outburst. The other women in the washroom glared, one even threatening to call security on her.

Blyss Lockhart

Sorry... I’m sorry...

She covers her mouth and runs out.

You apologize way too quickly... and for nothing. Again.

When you notice yourself
As something more than just a reflection
You'll see it's not me

Sunday

It’s early.

Blyss has gone for a run earlier and is now sitting on the edge of a rock cliff, waiting. She leans back slightly with her hands supporting behind her back. The sounds of nature fills the silence as she breathes in the fresh air. A moment later, she gets back onto her feet and raises her arms as high as she can. She stretches, tip-toeing.

Then the sun begins to rise.

She stops and stares, a smile slowly forming across her lips. A beautiful sight such as this gets to her every single time and today is no exception. The worries of the past few days have all but ceased.

If you keep this up, you’ll go back to that girl you once were. The one whom everyone enjoyed watching get thrashed every week on television. You remember?

She takes out her iPhone and takes a panoramic shot of the scenery. Who says there’s nothing in the desert? She snaps another photo.

Ignorance will bring you no peace. I will make damn sure of it, you’ll see.

No, ignorance will not. But meeting up with Griffin last night at the arena did. It helped to clear up the confusion from misunderstanding each other, concerning in particular the broken friendship between her partner and her old rival.

You actually changed your mind about the possibility of him screwing you over in favor for his former best friend? Of course he’s going to do that! You mean absolutely nothing to him. He lied to make you feel better so things will go according to his plan on Monday. He’s always going to think Tiffani’s better than you no matter how many times he denies it!

What Tiffani did to him some time ago had only made her shake her head but to Griffin, it was like a huge blow to the gut. Blyss has always respected him and his friendship with Tiffani and even after what happened, she stays out of it.

BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!

Now with that out of the way, she just has that nervousness of facing Tiffani once again in the ring on top of the normal pre-match jitters. But other than that, she’s okay. She sighs, nodding her head slightly. She takes another photo of the park and tries to take one of herself. But as she does so, the flash is activated and its strangely high intensity nearly blinds her. She instantly covers her eyes, dropping her phone.

YOU’RE SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR HUMILIATION AGAIN! REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED DURING THAT MATCH WITH GORDON?! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT DUMB BOYFRIEND OF YOURS ACTUALLY WARNED YOU BEFOREHAND! THIS GUY, YOUR TAG TEAM PARTNER, IS KEEPING IT A SECRET!

Anxiety begins to build up inside her. For a while, it hurts when her eyes open and then she sees spots in her vision. When it finally clears, she tucks her phone back into her pocket and turns around, walking slowly back down the trail to the entrance of the park. Then her heart starts to beat rapidly but not solely because she’s starting to sprint now.

You should be scared, Blyss. We can’t have a repeat of that, can we? At least now you can prepare for it. You believe again that Griffin will screw you over, right? What’s a lowly Rising Phoenix champion to him when his bestie’s a future world heavyweight champ? The only reason you’re even in this match is because of your history with Tiffani and your boss just loooooooves drama.

She scowls as she dashes through the park.

Ohhh yes, drama! That Twitter fight with Zane? Remember? Remember? He tweeted about booking you two in a match, didn’t he? Hilarious!

She reaches the park entrance but she doesn’t slow down. She keeps running on the sidewalk.

It’s funny how Tiffani hasn’t said anything till today. Back then, you two would already be bickering online. Your boss must be disappointed. And so am I. But it’s okay for now. Griffin not having faith in you as his partner will work out perfectly. You’ll get to show him before he can stab you in the back and it will be so sweet... You believe that, right?

She tries to stop but she just keeps on running.

Remind yourself
That they are the ones who will hold you still
My thoughts exploding in thousands of pieces

Monday

The camera opens up to Blyss sitting on one corner of the ring, fully dressed in her wrestling gear with her hair neatly tied up. There’s a faint glisten of perspiration on her forehead and hung on the top ring rope is her jump rope. She turns to the camera as the crew gets closer and a hint of a smile plays on her face.

Blyss Lockhart

I’ve heard all the buzz in the IWC lately a.k.a the internet wrestling community concerning the main event for tonight. It’s the final BattleGrounds show before the next pay-per-view. Tickets are all sold out for Ragnarok, I believe. Everybody wants to see the fight between Griffin Hawkins and current IWF champion Ethan Cage, on top of everything else. And tonight, everyone gets to see the preview. But to make things even more interesting this week, two more athletes have been added to it for a mixed tag match. I’m stepping in as Griffin’s partner while Ethan’s is none other than... Tiffani Michaels.

As she hesitates to say her name, her face darkens slightly but she shakes her head to keep her mood in check. She clears her throat discreetly and smiles.

Blyss Lockhart

Griffin, this will be the first time we’re teaming up together in a match and I’m truly honored to be your partner. There isn’t even a shadow of a doubt that you’re one of the greatest wrestlers in the Insurgency and that you should be the world champion right now. Nothing to do with the fact that having Ethan represent our company in any way makes me sick. What he did to that poor kid and his dad... (sighs and shakes her head) Griffin, you’ve always been a good friend and never once said anything hurtful to me on purpose. But could you really blame me for thinking you would screw me over? Still friends or not, for all I know you could have tried to mend your friendship with her by being on her side against me. You said so yourself that you hadn’t been thinking clearly lately and that whatever this is with her is bothering you. I understand all that, Griff, but the fact that you kept talking about how great she is and how much you emphasized that I should never underestimate her made me think that you’re wishing for someone else as your partner because maybe I’m not good enough. And that someone else should be her instead. I hope talking to Tim that day really helped you and that you’re absolutely ready tonight. There’s no more time for whatever insecurities that’s been eating you up. I’ve got your back but I need you there for mine too, okay? I need you to be at a 100%. I know you won’t disappoint. Nonetheless I was out of line that night when I accused you of planning to screw me over and in turn disrespected your friendship with Tiffani. You already have enough on your plate as it is and the last thing you need tonight is to deal with a partner who doesn’t trust you. I wouldn’t want that either and I definitely don’t wanna be that person who makes a big deal out of nothing. Though I still tend to overreact at times, I don’t ever wanna be that girl. So thanks for accepting my apology, buddy. This will be a great main event and I know you’re worried about, um, that but like I said, you focus on Ethan while I deal with... her.

Once again, she clears her throat and shifts slightly in her seat.

Blyss Lockhart

Speaking of focus, the current World champ sure isn’t thinking it. Two weeks in a row, Ethan, two. While you try to make a statement by attacking an innocent child and his father on national TV and supposedly playing mind games with Griff when you refused to fight him last week after the title match contract signing, you have to admit that you’ve kiiiiinda made yourself look like a fool in the ring. Kinda. (smirks) You lost to Sah’ta Thor and then to Steel Angel and Werner Wermacht. Ever since Isolation, you’ve done nothing but run your mouth. (pauses and shakes her head) No, correction, ever since Homecoming, you’ve done nothing because even then at Isolation, you DID nothing. That asshole Corey did the work for you! Being handed the IWF title is already bad enough and then to ”defend” it like that is much much worse. You can brag all you want, Ethan, but the facts are right there for the whole world to see that you truly are not worthy to be the IWF champion.

Her temper rises at this point as she hops off the ring corner, taking a few steps closer to the camera.

Blyss Lockhart

The first time we faced in this squared circle was in Belfast. Back then, I knew so little about you. You were just the guy whom I thought had his ego hurt because you lost that briefcase without even competing for it two months later at Pick Your Poison. There, I could sympathize with you. But now? (scoffs) No way in hell, Ethan. Not only are you an arrogant wrestler but as a person, you’re completely obnoxious and becoming a lot more blatantly misogynistic. (smirks) I still remember what you first said about me, how I’ll never be tough being in this business. Just like most of my match opponents, you took one look at me and thought you’d already gotten the upperhand because I’m smaller and lighter. You judged me based off what you wanted to see because you were friends with Molly Reid at the time... ya know, before she humiliated and played you for a fool. Us women make up the silly division, right? Right now, the division lines are pretty much blurred out because well... (shrugs) We can kick ass as much as you men. Get with the times, Ethan. Don’t be lost in the haze now because only a dumbass would continue to be too stubborn to acknowledge that the divas here can get in this ring with the likes of you and win. Since you haven’t been busy winning your matches lately, I’m sure you’ve had the time to watch everybody else’s matches, right? I’m not the only female wrestler around here who’s beaten her male opponent more than once, Ethan. You’ve had so little respect for me the last time yet I pretty much kicked your ass in Belfast, didn’t I? You thought you had me all figured out but with every move you tried, I countered against you including reversing the Divine Intervention. Sure in the end you beat me and Jacob Figgins but did you have me beaten and broken down, Ethan? What did you call me? “Broken Barbie”? (grins and spreads her arms) I’m still here, Ethan. Still standing strong as the first ever Rising Phoenix champion.

She lowers her hands and takes another step closer to the camera, tilting her head slightly. The grin on her face stays.

Blyss Lockhart

I’ve successfully defended my title 3 times and 2 of these people who have tried to take it away from me were men, Ethan. This may not be as big as the world heavyweight championship but with your name currently etched on it, mine definitely holds a lot more prestige than yours. I used to hate going into matches with people like you but I’ve grown to appreciate the sweet taste of “I told you so”. It’d be interesting to see how you would work with your tag partner tonight. (crosses her arms) Would you start off complaining about how she’s a woman? Or completely ignore her and try to win the match on your own? Yeah you can even justify all of that by saying how you only wanna fight Griffin because he’s really the one you’re looking forward to beat just one week prior to Ragnarok just so you can have something to brag afterwards. It’s all good. I mean, I understand that a win like that would be great and then beating the same guy at the PPV would just simply be awesome. (taps her chin, pretending to think) And then while you live in that pretty little scenario in your head as you taunt the jeering crowd, it would seriously bruise your ego if a certain blonde girl from Chicago comes flying in with a hard knee to your ugly face, now would it? (makes a sad pouty face) Well then... As much as everyone is eager to see the showdown between you and Griff for the world title, don’t forget tonight isn’t it. Don’t count me out just yet, Ethan. You made that mistake the last time and if it weren’t for Aries, I would have probably ”hit the lights” out on you instead then.

She winks and laughs. Turning around, she walks back to the same corner and grabs the jump rope. She places it around her neck and looks back at the camera, tilting her head up while pulling down on the rope slightly. Without realizing, she loosely crosses the ends of the rope at her neck. The expression on her face has now changed. Keeping her composure, she stops herself from biting her lower lip and takes a quick deep breath. Her eyes speak of the uneasiness she’s now feeling but her voice remains as calm as possible.

Blyss Lockhart

It seems like a really long time ago when I promised myself to wipe out the whole female division until it’s just you and me, Tiffani. Fighting you was this goal I wanted to reach and beating you for the Queen of Wrestling title was this dream I wanted to turn to reality. For a while after you defeated me for the third time, I became more obsessed and when you lost the title to Molly, I was very very disappointed. Because I lost that opportunity to take the championship from you and I wanted to be the one to do it so badly. Maybe that’s why it was so easy to redirect towards her after that. But then slowly I realized that whatever hatred I’ve had towards you was really just towards... myself. The fact that I couldn’t beat you even once made me second guess my own abilities as a wrestler. I had entered this company with a wrong intention at first and in my debut, you had me down for the count real quick. I did admit to myself once that you could indeed walk the walk and I still do. (looks down and chuckles) You must think that I’m either trying to kiss ass because I’m afraid to lose to you again or I have some sort of agenda and lying to you right now. (looks up with a tight smile) I swear I’m doing neither. I’m not that person anymore, Tiffani. I’ve finally really thought about this rivalry with you and I found myself echoing the same questions on everybody’s minds. Why do I hate you? (shrugs) I had walked in blind with rage that’s been in me way before my debut in the Insurgency. I’m seeing much clearly now, unlike the times when I was thrown into the title match at New Year Evil with you and Angelica Monroe or when Ruby Winters was added at the last minute to what was supposed to finally be a one-on-one with you for the Queen of Wrestling championship. I guess all these little things just added up and I decided to blame it on you. At the time it was easier to hate the person who makes you doubt yourself. It was wrong of me to do so, I know that now.

She lets out a huge sigh of relief and takes off the jump rope, dropping it onto the ground. When she looks back at the camera, her eyes no longer show any trace of anxiety.

Blyss Lockhart

Like I said, I’m not the same Blyss Lockhart you’ve faced before in this ring, Tiffani. And oh for the record, I didn’t mean to steal your Queen moniker to spite you. It was only because I did win the QoW title and it was just to mock the male challengers when I changed it to the Phoenix championship. That was me moving on from the ugly past of my career here, nothing to do with you. Just like when you decided to join the Empire, I was also trying to make my statement as a champion. We all have our defining moments in our career, don’t we, Tiffani? That was mine. The women’s division was practically dead and with you on the sidelines with an injury and only one other female wrestler besides myself, I yearned for more competition so I did what I had to do. Then later you came back and a small part of me really really wanted to get that singles rematch but at the same time I didn’t wanna cross paths with you again for some reason. I thought it was for the better if I continue with whatever I’m doing while you focus on your return and what not. But life can be pretty funny, forcing you to reopen old wounds even though you try desperately not to...

She looks away momentarily and clears her throat before facing the camera again. She gives a tiny smile.

Blyss Lockhart

It would be a lie to say that I’m always this confident, as compared to last time, now that I’m the Rising Phoenix champion. I guess I should be but I’m not perfect and this is a flaw of mine. I’m not afraid to tell you that, Tiffani. Nor am I afraid to step into this ring with you anymore and be thinking, what if you beat me for the fourth time? I don’t have the best win/loss record but as of today, it’s been exactly 3 months that I’m the champion. (raises an eyebrow) That’s not too far from your total number of days as the Queen of Wrestling champion, is it? And that’s also almost as long as you’ve been out with an injury. (chuckles) During your down time, I’ve done so much in such a short period of time. I’m making impact in this company. I’ve helped to take back the spotlight on the women of IWF and make it stay. I’ve polished up my name and proven week in and week out that I’m a true contender in any fight I’m in. So here’s something you can ponder over for a bit. Do you think you can keep up with me now? I’m just saying... You’ve only just returned a couple of weeks ago. You won in your first match back but last week, you lost what could have been one of the most important wins in your career in the Insurgency. Is Tiffani Michaels truly back? Mayyyyyybeee... (shrugs) You could say despite that you still have a fighting chance to win the Path to Valhalla at Ragnarok but hey, whatever you wanna say to make you feel okay with that devastating loss. I mean, getting that last entrant pass is nothing so whatevs, right? You’ll be fine with whatever number you get later. I’m all for thinking positively... and I’m also all for winning matches that matter a lot more than others. But then again, I don’t blame you for not being a 100% yet. Though you may not be as outspoken about it as Griffin, I’m pretty sure you’re also as bothered about the awkwardness in your friendship with him. Perhaps your reasons for it aren’t the same as his but you can’t deny that it’s clouding your mind. And since you two clearly haven’t solved this, I don’t think you’re entirely ready to pick up your career again.

Her face reads a more serious expression.

Blyss Lockhart

Guess I’m not the only changed one, huh? From the looks of it, you did turn your back on him. You betrayed your best friend and turned the friendship he had with Alexander Remington ugly. And for what? Sleeping with the so-called ”King of IWF” and being in the Empire? That’s kinda hilarious, Tiffani. Kinda. For months you had nothing but bitter words about that group, the same one I was in when we were fighting for the Queen of Wrestling championship. The same one that gave me the wrong reason to join the Insurgency in the first place. The same one that fed my anger at everybody I met. And the same one that left you stranded and alone as quickly and suddenly as you joined it. That hurt, didn’t it? That was what the Empire was like to me. Companions but no friends. And yet since then, you have stubbornly stuck to yourself because it’s easier to do things alone. You don’t have to deal with people and their feelings and worry if you offend them or not. All you need to be concerned with is yourself and life is sweet. Is that your strategy going into your matches now too? It’s all about what Tiffani wants and what works for Tiffani because she’s the Queen so all hail Tiffani. (raises an eyebrow) Right? That’s what it is, isn’t it? I saw that tweet you posted the other day by the way about how you love it when people talk about you and keeping you relevant or something like that. It’s great to be you, huh? Well, Tiffy, you certainly don’t need anyone to protect or help you. You don’t need Griffin, Alex or anybody else for that. You’re the Queen, aren’t you? You’re fully capable of being on your own. You’ve done that before and you can still do it. (sighs) The thing is, Tiffani, you pushed away the one good person in your life while the person whom you wanted to stay decided to ditch you and now when you call for help, no one’s gonna come running. Sometimes we all need someone to save us but you’re gonna be there, slipping off the edge slowly and quietly. Alone. Will we see this tonight, Tiffani? Will we see the once great Tiffani Michaels trip and fall while her assigned partner Ethan stand in the corner of the ring, pointing and laughing at the helpless woman, like how he once did to Jaci Sovereign when she had to retire due to an injury? At this point, I feel sorry for you. You and Ethan are too proud in different ways and that would be a surefire way to lose in this match. Any team that has each of their members only looking out for him or herself is doomed from the start. Look at Parker Wayde and Steel Angel. Look at Molly Reid and Baron Blaze. Very fine recent examples right there. And yeah sure tonight’s match isn’t as important as the ones those people I’ve mentioned had when they had to team up together. But if that’s a good enough excuse for you to do away without a win, go right on ahead. Ethan probably doesn’t think he needs you anyways because ya know, a woman shouldn’t be “fighting in a man’s world” and he’s fully capable on handling on his own, being the world champ and all.

She rolls her eyes slightly before chuckling.

Blyss Lockhart

Everyone’s quite focused on Griffin taking on Ethan tonight. That’s what they all wanna see. Besides that, they’re also wondering if Griffin would actually try to do what I had wrongfully accused him of. But nothing much has been said about you, Tiffani? Or you and me? We didn’t even exchange a single bitter word to each other on Twitter. I’m not saying that we should. I like that we didn’t. What can we say really? Bring up old news and fight over it like it just happened? Nah. I’ve been working really hard to get this title and even harder to keep it. I’ve let people agitate me over and over online when I shouldn’t. So this time, I had planned to say nothing to you and leave all that talking and fighting in this very ring tonight. You didn’t get much of what I can do now back in December. No... no you didn’t. And Ethan, that sorta newly crowned Phoenix champion then whom you faced in April, you didn’t get much of it either. (a serious expression forms on her face) If you both didn’t know this already, well better fucking listen up now. You can be the Queen... You can be the IWF champion... You can claim to be the better wrestler and have whatever to prove it but every single week out here in this ring? All I’ve done is improve and make history in this company and business. I don’t quit! Even when I suffered a major losing streak, I still came back every damn time and tried again. Even when it starts to fucking hurt to even move and if I’m not knocked out yet, I still get up and finish the match. Even when I get opponents like Ethan who constantly belittles women and does despicable things like assaulting the fans just to prove a point, I still bring the fight to them. In fact, I feel real honored to do just that. And even when people like Tiffani who thinks I should be made irrelevant and don’t deserve to be called “Queen”, I still wake up everyday and be able to put a smile on my face. I honestly don’t care if you wanna forbid me from using that moniker now. I already had my fun with it and that was a couple of months ago. Oops. (smirks) Griffin, everybody knows you’ll be the new IWF champion at Ragnarok and tonight you’re gonna show Ethan why. And as your partner, I will help you get him prepared for the worst beating of his pathetic life. It’s all fair game tonight and because I didn’t get to hit him with the Blyzzard the last time, I’d love to do it this time. And oh let me also assist you in knocking some sense into Tiffani with the BKO. Consider it a gift. (winks) See ya out there, Griff. (pauses) And you too... ladies...

A gleeful look appears on her face as she picks up her jump rope and exits the ring.

Come on, you can show yourself
Come on, you can be yourself again

-----------------------------------------------------
OOC
“Come Close” lyrics by Saosin

Last edited by Blyss on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : colour coding & spacing correction)
Back to top Go down
Ethan Cage

Ethan Cage

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels   Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels Aj-styles-tna
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Press Start-

The camera comes up on Ethan Cage just after Isolation, walking back still holding his title and holding the back of his head. Would appear that Griffin Hawkins is back, and he wants whats on Ethan's shoulder, the very pride of his existence, the IWF title. Having won his match but the conclussion being one with return of his old rival, Griffin Hawkins. They have a past, that's for sure, and their future is one of which there needs to be another battle and yes, it'll be for that same title Ethan took from Griffin. See, the score between them, is three and three and Griffin is yet again poking at the tiger to make sure they have another match. Now Ethan Cage doesn't run from fights, and still Griffin needed to make a statement by attacking Ethan Cage. And that statement is, "Hey, I don't deserve a title shot because I already lost my rematch clause match, so I'm going to attack you so that management makes me have a match with you." Not a bad way to go about things when you think about it, especially in the situation he's in. Ethan continues through, different staff nodding to the champ as Ethan just walks passed them. The thoughts roll through his head. As he leaves through the backstage door to the garage.

-Today-

Two weeks of losses, one from a man that couldn't even lace his boots. A man that is stuck in his own little gimmick that only matches the threat of the movie Twilight. A man with a very laughable name, to last week where he was beaten out because Ethan's mind was busy. But you see, this is the week, the week where Ethan Cage snaps out of it. Why, because that title is one of which honor, couldn't even be the word to match. But as we look upon Ethan Cage, sitting in the corner, bearded and mopping, empty beers surrounding him. Once again, his biggest rival yet Griffin Hawkins has come back into his life, at a time when Ethan Cage is down on himself for some reason. Sitting with a dirty white v-neck and in boxers. The thoughts of the matches he shouldn't have lost run through his head, with what's bothering him. Ethan Cage is a maniac in that ring, but he's also a skilled surgeon, he's just crazy enough to do anything. Ethan once up and left this company, and many feelers feel that that is what this is. But that was once, and that was long ago, this Ethan Cage doesn't fall for what the rumors are saying. Ethan Cage is the IWF champion and if you don't know what that means to him, then you're just another little bitch who only thinks he knows what's going on. They have forgotten the briefcase matches, the trials he went through to be back, the endless banter he overcame to beat the once unbeatable Griffin Hawkins. Ethan's mind races, yet his body is still, the title lying right infront of him. His door is heard, or yet a knock on his door is heard. Ethan doesn't budge from his perch. After a bit, glass breaking is heard hitting the ground. Next is the shuffling of feet, until what is heard is Bobby Ball's voice.

Bobby: Hello?

Silence.

Bobby: Ethan....

More silence.

Bobby: God damn it Ethan....see, this is what I was saying.

Would seem Bobby is talking to someone else. This...to say the least has gotten Ethan's attention.

Voice: Yeah, I see.

Bobby: This man is the world champion and his house smells like a human foot. Rayne is nowhere to be found, and this man is sulking.

Voice: Kind of emo if you ask me.

Bobby: Don't get me wrong, when this kid is on, there's no stopping him. He's about to go against his major rival.

Voice: No, Griffin is only the man Ethan THINKS is his rival. And that's why I'm here Bobby, there is another man, and he's far more dangerous than Griffin Hawkins. And on the same note, he will be some of Ethan's greatest matches.

Bobby: If I could just-

Bobby enters the room Ethan is in.

Bobby: - find him.

Bobby sighs.

Bobby: Ethan, what is this?

Ethan: What do you want?

Man: Oh, so he's not the silent type.

Bobby: Hardly.

Ethan: Why are you bringing strangers into my home?

Bobby: Ethan, I represent this man, in another company. He was a champion in CWA and in the MPW, before he joined yet another company, he was the former world champion of those two companies.

Ethan: Yeah, and I'm the champion in the IWF, so what?

Bobby: I just want you to hear him out. This man has news about someone that is going to be your true challenge.

Ethan: Oh yeah? And who might that be.

Man: Well smart ass, his name is Zevon Zion.

Bobby: Ethan Cage...meet...Ash Soulsfate.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ash: I'd say it's a pleasure...but that wouldn't be true now would it? Why haven't you showered?

Ethan: Well then, I guess you can leave right now can't you?

Ash: Zevon Zion is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, he's smart, he's very skilled but he has a million faults, and one is his own ego. It's huge, but it shatters like glass when it's hit. Your talent matches his, as mine did, but he will never....ever let you know it. In his eyes, you will always be beneathe him, even you as a champion right now, are beneathe him in his eyes. He's untouchable, in his own mind, but believe me, he is beatable.

Ethan: You ever beat him.

Ash: No, but those were different times, I've since been champion in two other companies signifying what's always been true. He was sheltered, carried because management was afraid to lose him, of course, that's when he wasn't management himself or in management's office sucking them off. Listen, I wouldn't be here right now, to tell you the truth, I've never heard of you. But you see, months back while I was in the MPW, a certain moron ran his mouth in my locker room, and just last week my name was in his mouth, like I wouldn't catch it. Much like Griffin is your rival, Zeven Zion will always be the bane of my existence.

Ethan: Well then, why don't you join up with the IWF and take him out yourself, if you're that concerned that is.

Ash: Listen kid, the only reason my boot isn't in your mouth right now, is because I think you got something. To maybe do what I couldn't, beat Zeven Zion.

Ethan: I know this somehow seems important to you but-

Ash without notice slams Ethan's head into the wall, Bobby watches on shocked and not knowing what to do. Ethan is dazed. Ash picks him him up and slams Ethan into the wall. Ethan swings and misses.

Ash: Too slow.

Ash hits a european uppercut and sidekicks him in the face.

Bobby: Ash, I don't think-

Ash: That's right, you don't, you have a champion feeling fuckin' sorry for himself and bitching while good hard working people are busting their asses for that title. And if he doesn't wake up, Ethan is going to lose his spot. Zeven, who is also known as Jaden will come at him and he will not stop until he is champion and he has something to hold over everyone. Zeven isn't the light shinning out of God's ass anymore. This place is new, and he isn't sheltered by management, this is your greatest chance to be one of the greatest of all time. Not against one man, but against Tim Patrick, who deserves to be in the main events of IWF, against Alex Dillinger, against Gordon Fury who has the potential to be the greatest wrestler this place has ever seen...and you...you are the champion over all of them. You need to learn to appreciate where you are right now, and you need to learn fast. You're going against your greatest rival and most of the roster thinks you suck, they think they are better than you....that you don't deserve it, and here I see you, looking like bigfoot and smelling like him. This world doesn't owe you anything Ethan, you earned that championship-

Ethan: I WAS HANDED THIS CHAMPIONSHIP!

Ash: What?

Bobby: The champion that beat him, she-

Ash: She?

Bobby: She was good.

Ash: Anyway, continue.

Bobby: She beat Ethan here, and well, she couldn't compete anymore and Jessica, the GM handed him the title.

Ash nods.

Ash: So, that's what this is about?

Ethan says nothing but lowers his head.

Ash: You think that you were simply "handed" the title?

Ash grabs Ethan by the back of the neck and holding his arm behind his back and leads him to the bathroom. Ash pushes the curtain back and throws Ethan into the shower and turns on the cold water. Ethan shutters at the cold water and tackles Ash to the ground. They both pop up ready to fight.

Ash: Feels good doesn't it? To have that shit in you, that drive to just beat the shit out of someone?

Ethan: You don't even know me.

Ash: Don't need to, I know that look in that stupid head of yours, it's the same one I have. Wake the fuck up and listen, that belt you carry, may have been handed to you, and this losing streak has the roster thinking you're weak...now is the time to hit everyone where it hurts. Griffin Hawkins is going to put up some half assed promo because he's not really going to say his piece until the pay per view. You have Tiffani Michaels, a woman who you've ridiculed for being raped. I can't say you're in the best of positions...but hey, as rumor has it, you've come back from death, maybe...just maybe...you can come back from this.

Ethan: Maybe.

Ash: You study opponents as I do, you are skilled and you know how to talk, you are a great champion.

Ethan: Thought you never heard of me.

Ash: Maybe I have...maybe I haven't. But I see you at a crossroads, whether you're going to be a paper champion or you're going to be a real champion. A man that the IWF can take pride in having as a champion. Where's your girl?

Ethan: I haven't seen her in weeks.

Ash shakes his head.

Ash: That's your backbone kid. Speaking of, where is your kid?

Ethan: With Rayne.

Ash: What are you doing to yourself, pushing everyone away?

Ethan: What?

Ash: You don't want anyone to see this bullshit, this horseshit you're putting yourself through, just because you were handed a title. Look at everything you've done to get here, all the matches, all the trials and you're telling me some chick hands you the world and you sit here and act like some teenage girl. There are a handful of people that are going to be there for you in the end. It may not be Bobby-

Bobby: Hey.

Ash: You're a shark, you are where the money is, that's why you're here.

Bobby: Hey, shoot me.

Ash: Don't tempt me. Now Ethan, Rayne was there when you walked into that company, and she was there when you won that belt, legitimately. And whether you know it or not, she's there for you now.

Ethan: Why do you even care?

Ash: Bobby's paying me.

Ethan: Least you're honest.

Ash: But besides that, I know what it's like to have someone hold you down, to belittle you even when you know how great you are. For a person to snow over everyone how great they are, at the cost of you living out your dreams. And for you, I see you doing it to yourself. Remember how you felt when everyone thought Griffin Hawkins would just be handed belts to keep him here, well that's how I thought about Zeven, and you've beaten him. Now, you have to stop beating yourself. There is a roster you need to prove yourself to. You've lost any loyalty you ever could've had from them.

Ethan: They hate me.

Bobby: Um Ethan...before this losing streak, they hated you anyway.

Ethan: True enough.

Ash: There's your motivation Ethan, you may not want to win over your peers, but you have to get your life back together. You have to put that chip back on your shoulder, and get your head in the game. The last time you slipped, someone put you through a mat and into flames.

Ethan nods to himself.

Ash: Bobby?

Bobby: Yeah?

Ash: Cash.

Bobby: Right.

Ash: I know there's a stigma, like I don't really give a shit kid, but the money, that's a fuckin' bonus. I just wish someone snapped me out of it when I was in your shoes.

Ash leaves.

Bobby: You okay?

Ethan: Yeah....thanks.

Bobby: So, what are we going to do?

Ethan: I gotta find Rayne.

Bobby: Look Ethan, I never meant for him to push you around or hurt you in any way-

Ethan: It's all right Bobby, I needed a wake up call...if that's what it had to be, then thats what it had to be.

Bobby: There's one more thing.

Ethan: What's that?

Bobby: Well, I know where Rayne is.

Ethan: Yeah?

Bobby: Now don't get mad-

Ethan: I never like that preface.

Bobby: -but...Rayne is signed.

Ethan: With IWF?

Bobby: No, with AAWF.

Ethan: Okay, well I guess I deserved that.

Bobby: She just wanted to put food on the table while you were going through, whatever it was you were going through.

Ethan: Understood.

Scene 2- Putting the Pieces Back Together

Ethan walks backstage at the AAWF show, whispers amongst their roster and staff about the world Champion of the IWF being there happen around Ethan. Ethan ignores it because he's standing behind the curtain looking at Rayne who is now in the ring. A smile surfaces as he's not laid his eyes on her in weeks. A calm and sense of knowing arises within the man. But in the ring-

Rayne has a rear chin lock on a tall Chyna type woman, who snapmares Rayne to the mat. Rayne rolls through and when she pops up, the other woman drop kicks her in the face. Rayne grabs the woman's legs and pulls them from under her. The woman's head hits the mat hard. Rayne uses the ropes to pull herself up. The woman tries for the running boot but Rayne ducks out of the way and the woman's leg goes over the top rope. Caught up, Rayne sets her footing and hits a superkick directly to the woman's face. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and she slumps down and falls to the mat. Rayne pounces and lays across her.

Announcer: And the winner of this match by pinfall...Rayne!

The crowd cheers, she ignores the cheers and rolls out of the ring. She walks to the back and pulls the curtain to the side, stunned to see Ethan backstage, she shakes her head and walks to the woman's locker room. Ethan stops as the door is closed in his face. Ethan sighs to himself...but brings himself to knock on the door.

Ethan: Rayne?

Rayne: ....

Ethan: Come on, I need to talk to you.

Rayne: Then talk.

Ethan: I can't talk to you from outside this door?

Rayne: Then leave.

Ethan: Fuck this!

Ethan turns and takes one step away, but then turns back around.

Ethan: I need to talk to you.

Rayne: You walked away, didn't you?

Ethan: No.

Rayne: Ethan...

Ethan: Yeah, but I realized how much you mean to me.

Rayne: Yeah, where was that two weeks ago?

Ethan: I'm comin' in.

Rayne: There's other women in here.

Ethan: I need to see you.

Ethan pushes the door open.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] />

A few gasps are heard at the sight of a man in their locker room, others not caring as they are already dressed. Ethan looks for Rayne.

Ethan: Rayne?

Woman: Don't you get it, she doesn't want to see you.

Ethan: Fuck you.

Woman: You wish.

Ethan: Actually I don't Butterface.

Woman: What?

Ethan: Don't get up in my face girly. Have yourself a seat.

Rayne: Cherri Bomb, it's okay.

Cherri backs down and takes a seat, still glaring at Ethan.

Rayne: What do you want Ethan?

Ethan: You.

Rayne: Now?

Ethan: Always.

Rayne: Are you done feeling sorry for yourself?

Ethan: Yes.

Rayne: How?

Ethan: Someone sort of...woke me up.

Rayne: Oh yeah...who?

Ethan: It doesn't matter... look, I want you and AJ to come home.

Rayne: I'm under contract to the AAWF.

Ethan: I understand that.

Rayne: I'm not leaving them.

Ethan: That's fine.

Rayne: Are you really okay with that?

Ethan: Yes, I just want you back.

Rayne: I don't know Ethan, I really have to-

Man: Security! You ladies are going to be fine!

Ethan is tazered into unconsciousness.

Scene 3- Awaken

The camera comes in on Ethan who is lying down on cot. Ethan is slow to open his eyes. Ethan is handcuffed to the cot.

Ethan: What the-

Ethan is trying to shake the cobwebs from his head. A security guard in his late teens sees Ethan waking up and leaves the room.

Ethan: Thanks.

Ethan tries to lift the cot but it's bolted to the ground. Rayne walks in.

Rayne: Hi.

Ethan: Hey.

Rayne: I came in to see you.

Ethan: Thanks.

Rayne: How do you feel ?

Ethan: I have a headache.

Rayne snickers.

Ethan: I do.

Rayne: I believe it.

Ethan: How are you?

Rayne: Better.

Ethan: I really have woken up.

Rayne: I know. If we are to one day marry, you will have to understand I'm here for you. You can't go internal and shut me out.

Ethan: I know, just getting used to having to depend on someone.

Rayne: Really, after everything I do for you, you think you have to get used to it.

Ethan: I didn't know how much you did for me...until you were gone. I realize it now.

Rayne: You still the champion?

Ethan: Yes.

Rayne: Who is your next opponent?

Ethan: Griffin.

Rayne: Again?

Ethan: Yeah, he attacked me and put himself in line for my belt.

Rayne: Well, yeah, I can see that. I mean you took the title from him AND you retained against him, I can see how that's valid.

Ethan laughs.

Ethan: Why did they handcuff me to this thing?

Rayne: Protection.

Ethan: I would've been fine.

Rayne: Protection for security, when they realized who you are, they panicked.

Ethan: Are they going to unlock it?

Rayne: They left, they gave me the key.

Ethan: Really?

Rayne: None of the girls want to press charges, and they thought you might cause a scene or hurt someone after you know....being tazered.

Ethan: Dramatic.

Rayne: I know.

Ethan: Weird, how we got here.

Rayne: Yeah. ...I love you.

Ethan: I love you.

The scene fades to the promo.

The Promo-

The scene comes in on Ethan Cage, back to having that swagger as he stands atop IWF headquarters. The belt on his shoulder, in a BlesstheFall shirt, jeans and Chuck Taylors.

Ethan: Hey, what, are you surprised I'm promoting my match...I deserve that, after the last few weeks, no excuses. But I am back, and I have a match against one of the most dangerous men in my career. A man that has made his track record on me, using his wins over me as a bragging point. And now I face him before our match for the title, and as he hit me in the head with a chair and sent me home with a concussion. And you know what, that put me in my head, I mean the words and the pain. Griffin Hawkins had gotten in my head, and you know what I fell for it. I really did, to the point where I lost against people I shouldn't have. Against people I sent home in coffins and randoms. And as much as Griffin would love to think that he's still in my head, and how much he'll claim it. It's over, and it'll stay over, the best time to have gotten to me was during those weeks. Now it's time for revenge, because he's right, like a bad '80's movie he claims that "this time, it's personal", and believe me, it is. He thinks that chair shot was to intimidate me, but all it told the world is that he was scared. He made claims about how much better than me he was, and he said that for a very long time, even during my hiatus from the IWF and I come back and whip his ass twice in a row and all of the sudden he went from having "my number" to having to resort to attacking me like someone without class.

Ethan: Griffin, in your fucked up head I still have something to prove to you and that's because you won't allow yourself to accept that I am equal to you, that I can and have beaten you and that I will beat you again. I will hit the lights on you again Griffin, you cost me a match against Thor and messed up my mind and Steel Angel beat me and now it's all over, that was the only time you could've benefitted from your antics. Now, I coming for you and as much as you'd love everyone to believe that you're "waiting for it", you have no idea what you are in for. Because when I start, I will not stop. I am this company's champion and I will start acting like it, and it's not too late, because I hold this belt with pride. I will be coming for you and this week is just a taste of what's coming. There's no one looking for me to save the day, but you will, you'll be looking for your new little group to come help you.

Ethan: What's funny about that, is during the Empire and whatever group was going against them at any certain point, you'd take pride in never having to join a group. You'd talk your shit about how much better than everyone you were, that you didn't need to be part of a group to succeed. Then I go on to beat you a few times and all of the sudden, wouldn't you know it, you're part of a group. Now you once called me a hypocrite and for a long time too, and now I see that you are the one who is the hypocrite. You like to say that I'm going to say a bunch of 6th grader insults, that's funny, because you really need to see one of your promos and I mean REALLY watch it. You went to a mock high school and got actors to play my teachers and girlfriends and said the most ridiculous things in IWF history, not to mention childish. See, what you do is that you say that I do things that you yourself do so that you can try to push that sort of attention off of yourself. Well, I'm sure I'm not only one that has caught this.

Ethan looks out at the world with new eyes, proud to be this company's champion, and that pride creeps into his body again.

Ethan: Now I'm sure you'll come up with excuses for everything I'm saying, you attacked me because you thought I wouldn't give you a rematch, and I got my title in the first place because of Molly, and that's just a few of just how many you've come up with. Just like you used to say that I used the briefcase to define me, but you see, I've won the title. And I looked down at me being handed the title, but then I look over at you moping because you weren't handed the title, because I beat you to retain it. But you don't have an excuse for that, you just bring up the fact that Molly beat me, but never mention that I beat you. Instead, you'd rather gloat about your wins over me, well they have no substance any more because I've beaten you multiple times myself, infact the same amount of times you've beaten me. But you see, that's not brought up by you, is it. And why should it, it's the truth and it doesn't benefit you at all. You are the Rock Soldier, but I'm a Ring General, and I don't care how you got a title shot or who you sucked off to get it, what I know is, is that you are my enemy and you are my target and I will once again show this company why I'm the champion. I may have let management down lately, but more importantly, I've let myself down, and that's all done with. I'm coming for you Griffin, and I'm going to rip your arms from your body. You think it's all some big fuckin' joke and this is my life, this belt is my life. Everyone looks down on me now, but they have forgotten everything I've done to get here, the hard work, and the blood I've spilt to even be in the main event. But I'm going to remind them, and it's going to start with you and Blyss.

Ethan: Blyss talks about how she's honored to be partnering with Griffin. What the fuck for, I get that bullshit about not showing, what the fuck ever you stupid idiot. Get your head off of Griffin's jock, you're only feeding his ego. But see, you'll get yours, you think that my mind is only on Griffin, believe me I'm more than aware you are in this match and I'm well aware of who you are. And I will be kicking your ass all over that ring Blyss. You can kiss Griffin's ass all you want, and you can call him the next champion, and that's all in just two bad weeks. I love how all this shit is happening because of two little weeks, and all the shit I did to even be where I am is forgotten. Blyss, I don't respect you nor will I ever need to. You can bring up Molly, cool, what's that mean for you, are you Molly, no, so how does it benefit you to bring her up, because she beat me. All right, kudos, well you can talk about me beating down your little partner right before she took the belt from me. You can talk about how I knocked him out with my foot when he needed a chair.

Ethan: I understand your place in this match is under a man, and it should be, you should see yourself beneathe others, because you are. I can see your jealousy that everyone is looking at Griffin and I, and we are going to tear the house down. And you can be his cheerleader, because Tiffani may hate me, but I know she doesn't want to lose and neither do I. You see, I'm tired of it, losing just doesn't suit me. And when she puts you down and out, and you're busy trying to pick yourself up off that mat, well, you can just go ahead and pick up the pieces of your pride while you're at it.

Ethan: I never had anything against you Blyss, but see you opened your mouth at me, like you fuckin' know me when you know nothing about me. You're promo was full of fluff and surface shit that is what people are saying in the locker room and you're making it your promo like their your own words when they are other people's words. You don't have any thoughts of your own, and it shows. I never had to prove anything to you....but now, I'm going to beat you down just like you were anyone else. This belt tells the world I'm a champion, and you can look down on me but when Tiffani and my arms are raised, and you're looking up at the lights wondering how you got there. I want you to think of what you said, and know that you did it to yourself.

Ethan: Griffin, you and I are going to have our day, and this match will be nothing to the pain I have in store for you. You kept your name alive by attacking me over and over, and now it's time to put the rabid dog down. The Rock Soldier has overstayed his welcome, and now it's time to exit stage right, I'll just have to make sure I pull my boot out of your ass before you leave. Blyss, after this match you're going back to being forgotten and being put in matches where it doesn't matter about the outcome, your skills have peaked and this match where you are in the main event, it's only because you are partnering with main eventers. You are the Phoenix Champion, and I say congrats, because that has you spitting venom like you're a somebody. Well at least you're a somebody to yourself, because to us....you're just another pair of bouncing tits.

Ethan: Tiffani Michaels may not get along how you two do, but the shit she's been through in her life, it's time for her to release some of that pain on others, and me, I have a lot of ass kicking and shutting mouths to do....and it starts this week...and it starts....with you two.

And the camera fades to....

-Black-
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels   Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:58 am

(OOC - The first scene takes place before the CD Rp with Blyss.)

~Riding through the Desert~

I am actually glad that this week's Battlegrounds takes place in Arizona..I always liked to ride through the desert on my Motorcycle. It gives me a chance to gather my thoughts on where to go from here. I made sure to arrive in Arizona early so I can do some heavy thinking on the task at hand. I know at Battlegrounds a great battle awaits me, one where I face an old rival..and an old friend.

Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels.

I ride through the road in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona on my harley, dressed all in leather as mirrored aviators mask my eyes. I give a small sigh as I go down the road. Summer is definitely here as the bright hot sun burns down on my head. It feels as if I have been riding for an eternity. As I ride I see what looks to be a lot of hills that are so high up. From there I could get a great view of the entire desert. I stop my bike at the bottom of the hill, taking a long good look at the big hill. It looks to be quite a climb.

...But I like a good challenge.

Passing a Cattle's Skull, I slowly begin my walk up the hill, climbing it slowly as sweat begins pouring from my head. Jesus..I really wish I chose a smaller hill already. I wipe the sweat from my brow as I make my way up. I hope that I don't end up passing out being out here in this heat. After some time, I finally make my way up the tall hill. I get a great view from the land that's spread around me. I can't help but enjoy this beautiful view.

I could stay here forever if I could.

But I knew I had a job to do. I sit down on the ground, hugging my knees as I look across the horizon.  I had to reclaim my title and prove to everyone that I am the rightful Champion..not Ethan Cage. But before that I had a tag match. For the first time in my career, I team with the reigning Phoenix Champion...Blyss Lockhart. Together we face two people who are looking for redemption..Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels. Unfortunately, it feels as if my own Tag Partner doesn't even trust me. She seems to think I am wasting time caring about what Tiffani thinks and was worried that I'd end up screwing her over..

that's not my style.

Yes it's true I am not looking forward to being in this match. Things between myself and Tiffani have been up in the air and neither of us knew where we stood. I don't really understand Dillinger's motivation for booking this match..but I'll go through it anyway. Blyss really doesn't trust me for this match because of my lingering feelings towards Tiffani, is she right not to? I don't know. Honestly if I had it my way, it'd be me and Tiffani teamed up to take on the tandem of Cage and Blyss, but as we know...IWF is not a fairy tale world.

..I have to roll with this no matter what..

Just then, I got a phone call on my cell phone. I reached into my pocket and pulled it out. The name on the speed dial read
"Blyss". I flipped it open and spoke.

Griffin Hawkins - Hello?

Blyss Lockhart - Griff?

Griffin Hawkins - Oh...hey.

Blyss Lockhart - I uh..heard on twitter that you were heading out to the desert. I figured we should at least talk before we go out there..

Griffin Hawkins - I'd..rather speak when I get back to the arena. I have a lot to say.

Blyss Lockhart - Okay..I'll be waiting for you.

Griffin Hawkins - Cool..seeya till then.

Blyss Lockhart - Right, seeya..

I sigh as I hang the phone up. But was Blyss right to be paranoid that I'd stab her in the back just to please Tiffani? If I really wanted to screw her, I would have told her to her face. What hurt me the most was that she didn't trust me enough. In Tiffani's absence she and I became friends and she seemed to be cool with me. But it felt as if now that Tiffani is back, she feels...threatened by her. The two of them could settle whatever bad blood between them in the match. I myself have bigger fish to fry.

Ethan Cage.

For too long he's been prancing around with a title that was handed to him. He acts as if he doesn't have to earn something as if he deserves special treatment. Like he doesn't even have to work for a title in the first place. He cheaply gets through life thinking that he's above everyone in IWF.  His attitude and actions as of late has earned him a lot of hate in the locker room and they are begging someone..anyone to step up and bring him back down to earth.

I had a lot to prove.

Sometime later, I got off the hill and back onto my bike. I saw that the sun was beginning to go down. Pretty soon nightfall would begin..which made this desert colder than an Eskimo's freezer. I still had to settle things with Blyss if I wanted to live to see Ragnarok. I was confident that the two of us could work like a well oiled machine, probably better than Ethan and Tiffani anyway. I feel sorry for anybody who has to team with that douchetruck.. but nonetheless, I have to get myself a piece of Cage and give him a taste of reality. I put the Bike in gear and ride off down the road. The road to Valhalla begins now..

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Tension~

I needed a break. A lot of things were happening in my professional life. My own Tag Partner hated me, my opponent hated me..and I really wasn't sure if Tiffani hated me as well. I feel like I'm back in high school...being surrounded by people who hate and despise me. Looking to talk to someone,  I decide to go find Taylor. She has always been able to help me out whenever I had a problem. Walking through the hallway of the hotel I look for Taylor's hotel room number. Soon enough I stop at room number 2-A. I was a little bit nervous talking to Taylor..knowing full well I couldn't control my feelings for her.

This would indeed be awkward.

I stop and take a deep breath, making sure I don't do anything to embarrass myself as I firmly yet softly knock on the door, having the courtesy not to just barge in like I own the place. I hear the sound of footsteps coming from the back, heading up to the door. The door slowly opens as I see her face. She gives me a small smile.

Taylor Michaels - Oh hey Griff , whats up?

Griffin Hawkins -  Hey, not doing anything, is it okay if I..hang out with you? If not then I completely understand...

I hated being awkward around her. Everyone is always telling me to tell Taylor how I feel, but I always end up chickening out halfway. I awaited her answer as I stood there. She smiled at me nodding.

Taylor Michaels - Sure, come on in, I'm just watching TV..hope that isn't too boring for you..

Griffin Hawkins - Oh no, not at all. The more the merrier..right?

It's just us...damn I'm so stupid...

Taylor Michaels - Alright then, come on in.

She smiles, leading the way for me. I look around in the hotel, it looks to be the master's suite. There's a huge king sized bed, a TV, and some mixed nuts on the dresser.

Griffin Hawkins - Wow..wanky...

Taylor Michaels - Yeah, me and Tyson have some plans for later..not that you'd want to know..

I did not want to hear that. Sex involving Tyson is disgusting for one...but know it's with Taylor...hurts.

Griffin Hawkins - Sounds interesting, I'll keep myself busy somehow.

Taylor Michaels - Oh yeah your match coming up. Did you clear things with Blyss?

Griffin Hawkins  - Huh? Oh yeah, me and her hashed out our differences. I just got back from the arena. Me and her are back on the same page now.

Taylor Michaels - That's good, and...have you spoken with Tiffani?

Griffin Hawkins - Well...its funny. Just the other night, I got a call from the middle of the night and when I spoke..the person hung up. I checked my phone and...it was Tiffani.

I was definitely surprised that Tiffani had called me. I didn't think her of all people would call in the middle of the night.

Taylor Michaels - It sounds like she's just as nervous as you. But this match should settle any ill feelings.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah..I guess so.

Just then her cell phone began to ring. She quickly got up and answered it. The look on her face told me that it was important.

Taylor Michaels - Hello?...Tyson?..

She went to the other part of the room for privacy. I was almost anxious to see what it is she had to say to him. After some time, she came back with a dejected look on her face.

Griffin Hawkins - Something wrong?..

Taylor Michaels - ..Tyson canceled on me. He had to go back to LA for something important..

Griffin Hawkins - Oh..I'm sorry Taylor..

Taylor Michaels - After all the planning I did..I even bought a new dress for dinner tonight..and he ends up canceling on me..

I really hated seeing her like this. Tyson didn't deserve her..not at all. All he had been doing is letting her down when she was depending on him.

Griffin Hawkins - That really sucks...

Taylor Michaels - Yeah, but what are you gonna do?

Griffin Hawkins - Can I..be honest with you?

Taylor Michaels - Sure, of course.

Here goes..there's no turning back.

Griffin Hawkins - Every time I see you with Tyson...I just can't...picture you two together. You both seem so different.

Taylor Michaels - Yeah, opposites attract huh?

Griffin Hawkins - What I mean is..someone like you..is much too good for Tyson. The way he treats you is bullshit. If anything he should be happy to be coming home to you..but instead he does nothing but take you for granted and..that's not fair to you.

Taylor Michaels - I know..but every time I get angry at him..he somehow makes me forget about what he did and I end up wrapping my arms around him and kissing him.

Griffin Hawkins - Taylor...you deserve someone better than him..someone who will treat you right.

Taylor Michaels - That sounds really nice Griff..but who would want to be with me?...

I sit down next to her, looking into her gorgeous eyes. Someone like her should be happy instead of sad. I take my hand and place it gently on her cheek. She makes no movement as I move closer and kiss her gently on the lips. I was worried that she would push me away like last time...

but this time its different.

She reciprocates by pulling me in deeper for the kiss. She seemed to want this just as much as I did. I felt as if all was right in the world as I am kissing the girl I have had feelings for for years. After some time, we pull apart.

Griffin Hawkins - ...What's happening?

Taylor Michaels - I don't know...but I'd like to do it again..

I slowly nod and kiss her once more on the lips. As if we were both losing control of our emotions, I slide her shirt off and rest it on the bed, leaving her in a white bra and jeans. She slides off my KISS T-shirt, leaving us both shirtless. We both lie on the bed, taking in this moment of passion. She kisses my neck and shoulders as I close my eyes. What happens between us is the most special experience I have ever felt with anyone in my life. Two kindred spirits with the same problems united as one..a special moment for both of us. When it's over, we're both lying in bed together,  completely relaxed. The blankets cover up our naked bodies as she rests her head on my chest. She's sleeping, tired and satisfied. I can't help but smile..maybe this is a sign my luck is turning around. I softly kiss her on the forehead as she's sleeping.

[font color=yellow]Griffin Hawkins - ...I love you."[/color]

What tomorrow brings, I don't know. All that matters is I am with the most amazing woman I ever met.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sacrifice~

I guess this brings us up to now. The camera is set up by the camera man on a Tripod. He leaves me alone to deal with everything. I would move but...unfortunately I can't. I am bounded by shackles and chains as I lie in the desert sand.
The chains are hooked up to the stakes that's been pounded into the ground. Luckily the camera man has the key to unlock me.  Many would think I'm crazy for doing this...but apparently I have been driven out of my mind..

"Here I am...stuck all by myself in the hot desert. Chained up like an animal as the hot sun burns...luckily I managed to bring a lot of sunblock. But the question is...why, why would I do something like this to myself. Simple..to prove a point. To prove that I am willing to sacrifice anything..anyone..to become World Champion again. I compromised my beliefs for the first time ever..and took away a man's livelyhood just to become the number one contender. If I can do that..just think of what I will do to become the new IWF Champion. Ethan Cage in the last few weeks saw for himself the depths I'd stoop to..the levels I'd travel..even lower than his...to get that belt. And now a week away from the most important match in IWF today. Sure...now I'm all chained to the desert, but come Monday I will have full use my limbs once myself..and the Phoenix Champion do battle with The World Champion Ethan Cage..and the returning Queen of Insurgency..Tiffani Michaels."

It was true that Tiffani was in this match. She would indeed be a problem to deal with. I know for sure because I have faced her in the past.

"First we have our...."deserving"  World Champion Ethan Cage. As of late our little friend has been in a bit of a slump. Ever since he was handed the title...he has had the worst of luck. Losing match after match, getting his belt stolen, all of this has caused him to snap. He even resorted to beating up a fan. It's safe to say that the man is absolutely obsessed with me. Why? Because he knows that I am capable of taking his title. I'm not going to say that I have his number..because that is what he is expecting me to say. So all I'm going to say is this...I will beat Cage at Ragnarok. I will become the new IWF World Heavyweight Champion..and nothing is going to stop me. Ethan Cage has done nothing but prove that he is a paper Champion who couldn't even earn that very belt that he had handed to him. I will prove that Ethan Cage is the most undeserving Champion in IWF history come Ragnarok. Battlegrounds will indeed be a small sample..

Sweat begins pouring from every part of my body. I really didn't want to be out here, but I had to prove a point.

"Ethan..it's like I said last Monday, I don't find you funny at all. I don't find anything funny about you, because I know how good you are. I know how good you are better than you do. Whenever a challenge comes, you find some way to back door your way out of it with no effort at all. That's why many are saying you don't deserve that belt because you manage to cheaply get through a challenge just like that. You talk about how great you are, how much of a good Champion you are..you even said you are God. But when you say all that, I can't help but detect a little doubt in your voice. It was as if you were trying to convince yourself that you are all this. That's why you assaulted that fan..because nobody even believes the things you're saying and that makes you angry on the inside. It's like nobody believes you anymore. At the end of the day..you're just a little kid..a scared little kid who has all the potential in the world but ultimately...has no guts. A scared little boy in a man's world. Reality is setting in..and you're looking at him. You're looking at the next World Heavyweight Champion. Last week I gave you a chance to fight, and you backed down like a bitch, this time...you can't run away."

I had never been so determined in my life....I also never been strapped in the middle of a desert before...

"You have been exposed as a fraud Ethan. Match after match..you proved you haven't earned anything. You lost to Sah'ta Thor..sorry for that by the way..but even after I was banned from ringside, you had the chance to prove to everyone that you deserve that title, and what did you do? You choked. You lost to someone whom you regarded as an afterthought..Yuko Isamu. You mocked him for his title reign lasting for a month...while your first reign lasted for..what, a week? And what happened? You were handed the belt that you lost in the first place. Management feels sorry for you enough to give you a title..knowing you could never beat all the other contenders. Myself..I never been handed a belt in my career. Every title I've won..I earned it on my own. When I wanted people to respect me, I earned it. I didn't have to resort to beating down a kid for not saying what I want to hear. More importantly..I earned that briefcase from you..and I earned that World Heavyweight Title you're carrying now. Monday..it might not be for the title...but I look forward to tearing you to pieces..but who knows..maybe Blyss could pin you and make it the 3rd person in the last few weeks who embarrassed you..a woman no less!"

I have to admit that was kind of laughable. I just wish I wasn't tied up.

"Man..it is hot out here..but one thing I am wondering about you Ethan old buddy..what the hell is it with all these...weird names you keep throwing at me? You throw more gay jokes at me than a 5th grader on crack. Wait..I think I know the problem here...you're in the closet! That explains the whole thing! It is said that the world's biggest homophobes are obviously having a hard time coming to terms with their feelings about themselves. You must be so deep in the closet you're opening up Christmas presents! I mean hey..I am perfectly cool with all that, I just think that you should be a little bit more inconspicuous about your name calling...other than sounding like some angry myspace kid who has to curse a blue streak to try and sound badass...but the sad ass pathetic insults aren't going to get you anywhere..but a severe ass kicking. You could throw all these lame names you want at me Cage..but at Battlegrounds...I'm gonna get medieval on your ass....actually, so you know, I'm purely interested in just kicking your ass, so don't get too excited man.."

Is it me..or is the sun getting higher and higher?...thats what it felt like..

"Next on our plate...Tiffani Michaels. Something told me that we would meet again, I just didn't know when..or where. Hell, ironic thing is..the girl is probably tougher than the Champ himself. Like Ethan, I know how good Tiffani is. Hell, I know how good she is even better than her old flame. Like me..she's trying to reclaim her rightful throne. And she has the potential to do so.  She held her own in the main event of last week..and now once again she stands in the main event scene. But she is also standing across the ring from me. In this ring...I have no friends..just rivals. And unlike the others in the past, I don't see Tiffani as just another pretty face. And even though it is unfortunate that her partner is a chickenshit little coward who has a long yellow streak running down his back, she does pose a threat to me in this match..and I am not going to let my guard down for one second."

I'll admit I did have mixed emotions on facing Tiffani..but I realize that this is all just one match, nothing has to change.

"Now..while I'm not sure where you and I stand Tiffani, there is one thing you must know. I take this match very...very seriously. You know how bad that I want to become World Heavyweight Champion once again. Unlike Gordon...I'm not judging you for what you've done. Everyone takes responsibilities for their actions...I know I have. But just know whether we were on the same side, or as enemies, I always respected you. Because you say whatever is on your mind and you go out there and back it up week after week, and not once have you ever been handed a title..or have you ever backed down from a fight. You're possibly the toughest woman that I have ever stepped in the ring with, and I have been in the ring with a lot tough gals..your sister included. That's why I am coming at you full force in this match..no mercy whatsoever. And whatever you do feel for me after this match..so be it. But I am going to give you the fight of a lifetime."

While I am feeling nervous..Tiffani must be a bundle of nerves...probably not. She hid her emotions better than I did..

"Maybe one day you will be a World Heavyweight Champion just like your sister..but until that day comes, it's time for you to prove yourself. When you came into this business you told me how much you wanted this and how much you wanted to win a Championship belt just like Tara has in the past. Men and women alike have underestimated you..but I haven't. Long ago we had a one on one match, and while I came away with the win...you showed me how determined you are. And I understand that you don't trust my intentions and you don't know where I am coming from, I don't blame you. You and me are going through a desperate and confusing time right now and as if fate has brought us together in this match...I can't allow you to walk out with your hand raised. This isn't personal at all, this is business. I have to prove that I am set to become Champion. And while you and Blyss settle this rivalry...we will see where this match will lead us."

Things have been awkward between me and Tiffani..this wasn't going to make it any better, but we both have rivals in this match.

"Like you Tiffani, I can't allow you to win. Because your partner is possibly the biggest phony..the biggest coward..the biggest chickenshit that's ever walked the face of the earth. Teaming with a guy with an ego like that is a fate worse than death for anybody. Whether it's you with your shoulders down looking at the lights...or him...myself and Blyss Lockhart will walk out the winners of this battle. And while I don't agree a lot with what she says, she is still my partner..and I can't go out there alone. As I lay here in this heat...I have one goal..one focus, one aim..the IWF World Heavyweight Title. Everything else is secondary..."

I'm sure she understood, she was in a awkward position as we are opponents.

"Nothing is going to stop me in my road to regain the title...no one, not even..."

I immediately stopped, I noticed what looked to be a black Scorpion making his way across the sand. This was not good..

"...Nothing is.."

I then see a Vulture swoop down from the sky, perching itself on a cactus.

"..Nothing..."

A huge black spider is seen crawling my way...not just a spider..but a damn Tarantula. Okay, it's time for me to go. I call out to the camera man.

"Uh...Leo! I uh...could use your help here! Leo! Helloooo!

He's not coming....this is not going to end well. I struggle and kick over the camera by accident, closing the segment. Why did I think this was a good idea again?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels   Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels
Page 1 of 1