Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blyss Lockhart[vs.] Tiffani Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Blyss Lockhart[vs.] Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Blyss Lockhart[vs.] Tiffani Michaels   Blyss Lockhart[vs.] Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Big time challenge for the debuting Blyss Lockhart!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Blyss Lockhart[vs.] Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart[vs.] Tiffani Michaels   Blyss Lockhart[vs.] Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Blyss Lockhart[vs.] Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_m3uq2bjUhR1qgkj12o1_500

OOC: Incredibly short and none too creative I'm afraid. I haven't seen my opponent on the boards at all for the week and I haven't been feeling those creative juices for this match, so I figured this would at least be better than nothing. It sucks when you have that blah feeling and can't get motivated.

Tiffani Michaels - I suppose Blyss Lockhart thinks she's got my number now after the little stunt she pulled last week. However she obviously has no idea who she's dealing with and if she thought she was being clever by throwing herself in the middle of my feud with Angelica Monroe, she's just made the biggest mistake of her career having just now stepped foot in IWF. I don't take too kindly when girls get too big for their britches and Blyss has managed to make herself an annoyance right from the very beginning. Luckily it just so happens that the odds are turning in my favor because this week I will be able to show Miss Lockhart exactly what happens when you come stepping into my ring. It's certainly bad enough having Angelica come strutting out to rub my stolen Queen of Wrestling championship belt in my face, I don't need more annoyances in my life, especially not in the form of a newbie who's probably just looking to get her kicks. I can understand you wanting to make a name for yourself Blyss, but this was not the way to go, and now you're going to have to suffer the consequences of your actions. I don't think you'll be laughing this week when that bell rings. However I will be the one feeling the "bliss" so to speak. There will certainly be a smile on my face when my hand will be raised in victory. I'll take pleasure in having knocked another bitch down for the three count and can go back to focusing my attention on Angelica Monroe. Even without the Queen of Wrestling championship belt around my waist, I know that I am the future of the women's division in IWF, a point I will be making clear to one Blyss Lockhart. I can't wait to see you in the ring sweetie. Let's see what you're really made of, now shall we?
Back to top Go down

Blyss Lockhart[vs.] Tiffani Michaels
Page 1 of 1