Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels   Empty
PostSubject: Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels    Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels   I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:49 am

Parker Wayde returns to action to take on the Queen of IWF Tiffani Michaels!
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels    Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels   I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:56 am

Breaking the Fourth Wall
PARKER'S PRESS RELEASE

Three hundred and sixty-five days.

I can't tell you people about the ride that I have been on. I found myself a kid in the back of an arena exactly a year ago. Up to the top of the mountain, and all the way down the other side. I was carried further than someone of my age should have been carried, in only twelve short months. I went all the way around this entire company, and after I did, it spit me out and put me back on the bottom.

However, on that first night, I signed my name on a contract and shook Corey Casey's hand. I put my career in his hands for the last year, no more, and no less. I took myself out of Ragnarok for more than one reason, and one of them was the fact that my contract was coming to an end. I wanted the chance to reflect, and see what kind of future I could project for myself in this business.

I can tell all of you, right now, that I have signed my name on another IWF contract.

Whatever the future may hold for Parker Wayde, it is going to happen with the Insurgency.

PARKER'S ADDRESS
Weight Room of Parker's House

-Parker-
Parker told you once. Parker told you twice. Two weeks, and no Parker has everyone wondering when it will be that Parker shows up and actually puts up his gloves. Parker is gonna give a real simple answer to that question: BattleGrounds. Parker wouldn't dare miss the chance to have a fight on the anniversary of the first ass kicking that he handed out in IWF. It was pretty impressive. None of you can deny that much.... if you remember it at all.

Parker is laying on one of the various benches in the room. The windows in the room are open. The faint sounds of the goings-on outside are heard. From birds chirping to cars moving past to even the slight breeze coming through the windows, the day sounds beautiful. The bench that he lays on is slightly raised at the head. There is no weight bar in his face. Instead, in Parker's hand is a purple ball, just larger than the size of a softball. He palms it easily, but the muscles that tense in his arm as he raises it tells the viewers that it heavier than the eyes would leave you to believe.

-Parker-
Natural Law. The Empire. eVolved. All three were made for the purpose of levitating Parker to something greater.

He closes his mouth and lifts his arm, tossing the ball into the air. He raises the other arm, without locking it at the elbow, and catches it, straining to stop the momentum before it drops to his chest. The strain is obvious, but the ball stops with six inches between it and his chest. Parker turns his wrist, and drops his arm to his side releasing all of the muscle tension with the exception of those in his hand which hold the ball.

-Parker-
All three of them have had their purpose. All three of them have outlived their usefulness. Natural Law is a far away memory. The Empire was torn down so long ago that the ruins aren't even smoldering anymore. eVolved, well the two of them are going to fall from grace this week. They have showed me that they do not have what it takes, and they are going to be showing you that this week. My guess is, by this time next week, they will find themselves without contracts anymore. Skyla Vaughn failed two weeks ago, and I could see it in her eyes that her heart wasn't in it. She wanted to impress me. She wanted to hold up to all those things that she said about herself. She went to the ring, and watched them crumble.

With his arm now locked at the elbow he cranks his shoulder and lifts the ball up, releasing it just before his arm starts to rise above the level of his chest. It arcs perfectly through the air and Parker catches it at about the same angle on the other side. The ball drops almost as far as Parker's shoulder will allow it to extend before he stops the momentum. Exhaling heavily after stopping it, and then letting his arm go limp with the ball still in his hand.

-Parker-
Skyla Vaughn, just like The Empire, and just like Natural Law, is smoldering in Parker Wayde's rear view mirror. Anthony Dawkins? Parker saw something in that kid that was great. Then, watching his match two weeks ago, Parker saw something that he didn't like. Parker saw the one thing that is going to cost Anthony Dawkins his career. Parker saw the thing that probably made Dawkins quit and walk away last time. It's kind of a ticking time bomb type situation. My guess is that the timer hits zero when BattleGrounds starts, and there isn't going to be bomb squad there to cut the green wire. It should be quite the show.

He lifts the balls up again with a locked arm, tosses it almost perfectly at the same angle. His other arm comes up to catch it, but this time is different. The ball hits him square in the hand, but his fingers don't close in time. The ball bounces off his hand and into the air. Parker sits up, swinging wildly with both arms to attempt to reel it in. The ball is too far gone though. It bounces off the floor and then rolls away into the corner of the room. Parker sits up with his elbows on his knees, and grabs the towel off the floor in front of him. He wipes his head with it and then looks disappointedly at the ball before turning back to the camera.

-Parker-
You go on talking about bombs going off and you lose your concentration all together. I guess it only reinforces my point though. When you think of Anthony Dawkins, you should think of that kind of failure. He is like an infection. Bringing his name up causes fatal errors. As for me, Parker is still going to be on the rise when the dust settles after my match. Parker's hand is going to be raises as BattleGrounds cuts to some commercial that you people are going to ignore. Tiffani Michaels is a female that I have never had the pleasure of meeting. To think that the two of us have been occupying the same space for a year without ever crossing each other's paths is kind of impressive. However, since we haven't crossed paths, I really have nothing to say about her. She has her noteworthy accomplishments here, just like Parker has his. If you people have been listening to anything that I have said in the past month, you know that those things do not really matter to me anymore. Accomplishments are not here and now, they are past. They mean nothing about who you are in the current. If anything, they serve as a measuring stick to test yourself against. I have been the IWF Champion, so am I one the level of the current IWF champion? No. I am a Grand Slam Champion, just like James Shark and Steel Angel, but I am not firing on all cylinders like they currently are. Things that are in the past, are in the past. The only things that matter is what I am going to do in a few short days.

Parker stands from the bench, and starts to approach the camera. He wipes the sweat from his brow and then slings the towel over his shoulder. As he gets to the camera, he squats down, grabbing it on both sides and lifting it off of the tripod that it had been resting on. He keeps his face in the frame, as he starts to walk away.

-Parker-
The first thing I am going to do is go unwind. Then Parker is going to jump in a car and drive to San Antonio, Texas. No music. No passengers riding shotgun to bother him. Parker is going to sit in silence and reflect on everything his first contract gave to him, and plot out how this year is going to be better than the last. The man you will see once the show starts, is going to be one that is more focused than you have ever seen before. More driven. There is no way that I can raise the bar higher than I did in my first year, but there are a couple of things that you just can't do when you are a rookie. This is the start of year two. Parker is not a new guy anymore. Parker is not the new hot commodity. Instead, Parker Wayde has honed his skills and has become aware that each night is a battle unto itself. There is no future. There is no past. Parker's world happens one night at a time now. After 52 more nights in that ring, maybe you will see an entirely new me. That would be a sight to see.

Parker flicks the button on the side of the camera and the screen cuts to black without any goodbyes.
Back to top Go down

Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels
Page 1 of 1