Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Aries Armadaist [vs.] Corey Bull

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Aries Armadaist [vs.] Corey Bull   Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:47 am

RP Here
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Aries Armadaist [vs.] Corey Bull   Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull Parental
Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull Calypsosworld_zps33cb4692

~A darkened room with minimal lighting. Corey Bull, chained to the ground like a savage animal. On hands and knees, the eye holes of the mask seem to burn with an inner light. Few can get Bull into a position like this. Calypso, the voodoo woman, walks around Bull slowly, dragging a nail across his shirt.~

”It is always the same with you and that demonic weave of yours. A woman. Always a WOMAN!”

~Calypso rears back and kicks Bull in the side. The beast of a man barley moves, but it seems to satisfy Calypso.~

”First it was Emma Frost in ACW. That talent less bitch slithered into your bed, she slowly tampered the fires within and the minute that she saw she could get herself an advantage, she had a team of jobbers sweep in and stomp the big bad Bull, claiming the Heavyweight championship for herself and setting you on the shelf for three months.”

~Calypso pulls out a small stiletto and slides it under Bull’s shirt and slowly cuts off his shirt, revealing the muscled and scarred back of the monster~

”Then there was Chelle Fury, who used you as a body guard, bed you, and then when you were seemingly at your least defeat able, switched sides and bedded the boss, not only earning herself the right to make any match she wants, but leaving you at the bottom of the list. And then there was Hardy, that greedy little spotlight sucker. She snuck in after Chelle had beaten down the door and walked in, playing little miss housewife. Though, we all know what she wanted was the fame, since her talent was lacking and her real motive was to walk back into the arms of Mike Nelson. Well, that bitch got what she deserved when she was killed. Murder does tend to make a slate much cleaner to work with.”

~Calypso walks off to the side and picks up a metal buckey. The sloshing of lquid inside is obvious from the moment it is raised off of the ground. Calypso tosses the water onto Bull, soaking him~

”And then there was Angelica Layne. Oh yes, Miss Layne. Your so called lover. A woman that could not handle standing so close to the demon, that she eventually fled, disappearing. And that was when I found you. Broken. A frenzied monster lashing out at everything. And I took that rogue seed, I have cultivated it, breathed life into it and willed it to grow. And the minute you are put in front of another woman….”

~Calypso lashes out, kicking Bull again, who just grunts~

”….YOU LOSE TO A WOMAN! You had her…she was as done as can be. And yet you failed to finisher and her offense was weak! You just could not bear to truly hurt a woman. Well…that is just going to have to stop. This won’t do. DO YOU HEAR ME BULLY! You twisted little freak. I wish I could purge you from his mind without there being repercussions. The most violent of his personalities and the weakest when it comes to women. Well I am going to change that Bully…oh yes, I am going to change that. It is time for a lesson in reconstructive thinking.”

~Calypso walks away and there is a bank of lights come on. Infront of Bull is 7 cardboard cutouts: seven of the divas of IWF. Blyss Lockheart, Skyla Vaughn, Jaci Sovereign, Megan Andrews, Tiffani Michaels, Nikita Luck, and Sheyanne Successful. The creaking of tires is heard and a battery charger comes rolling into view. Calypso turns it on and its humming can be heard. She picks up the ends, modified with sponges.~

My mother once told me watching movies would rot my mind. And I suppose that could be true, but there are many more succulent things out there that can get the job done quicker. But, from time to time, a movie has the right ideas in mind. Lethal Weapon. They used this as torture. I shall use it to put those personalities in line.”

~Calypso stands close to Bull, and her voice is barley a whisper~

”Look at them Bull. They caused this. Your seven deadly sins. Blyss…your envy. Skyla…your gluttony….Jaci…your pride. Megan…your lust. Tiffani…your wrath. Nikita…your sloth. Sheyanne…your greed. Your sins are deadly. And you must learn either to purge your sins….”

~Calypso hits Bull with the modified paddles and his body arches, but he does not cry out. Sparks curl off of the mask and wisps of smoke raise into the air~

…or you must feed from them! See these women. They are causing this! They are causing you to feel this! Were is that rage….were is that anger! Come on Bull, I want you to feel what these women are doing to you and I want you to react! No one can stand before your hate! Come on!!”

~Calypso jams down the paddles and a roar is heard from the mask, one of pure rage and anger. The shackles seem to become paper and snap, as Bull stands up, sending Calypso flying across the room. He turns and smoke is still rising off of the mask. The eyeholes seem aglow with fire from somewhere deep within the monster. Calypso gets to her feet and a grin is from ear to ear~

”There is my haterbringer! There is the rage….?!?!?”

~Calypso’s words are cut short by a large hand wrapping itself around her throat and lifting her from the ground. Bull gets really close to her face~

”You are right Calypso…it is always a woman….”

…Bull?….

~She seems to rise higher, the struggle of her breath is obvious~

…….Bull!…..

~One look into his eyes and she knows she has finally pushed the boundries of his psyche. But still she does her best to yell out~

…………………..BULL!…………..

~A silence follows the scream, though nothing is seen~

Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull Bullsmind_zps42805ad4

~Welcome to pandemonium. The once beautiful little area that was home to Bully and is multitude of female wrestlers, is now a smoking heap. Standing in the heap, wearing the horned helm and carrying the elephant killer axe of legend, is Bully. Though as comical as the large helm and axe look with him possessing them, the amount of blood dripping from the axe and the obvious slaughter around him is no laughing matter.~

Bully
”All their fault….
……it was all their fault….

………..they just always told me what to do…….

…………..always told me how to do it……

…….it had to be done….all of them….had to be eliminated…..

………purged from my mind…..

~The other personas enter the fray. Hatebringer takes the axe from Bully, while Saint takes the helm. Vengeance looks directly at Bully, whos eyes have seem to taken on a savage burn of flame not seen before~

Vengeance
”Is she?”

Hatebringer
”No. I took over and just tossed her little ass over into the wall. She is going to be hurting when she wakes up.”

Saint
“Why did she go after Bully like that? He is one of the best of us.”

Vengeance
”Because Bully was the one that believed we could all love. She tried to take that away. And she may very well have. Bully always believed in the prophecy.”

Saint
“And a woman shall come from the darkness and release the true monster that lays within. And her love shall be the catalyst.”

~Vengeance nods his large dragon head~

Vengeance
”Its funny how she picked out those women. Maybe Calypso is angry she is not the one. After all, if she was, the monster within would have erupted loose by now.”

~All heads turn to the mound that lays down in the middle of the city. Like a twisted tombstone, steel sits atop it in a mangled menagerie. The steel shudders for a moment, before all is as it was before~

Vengeance
”Lock him in his chair, summon all the women he had around him. Force feed him tits and ass till he comes around. We can not have this going on. We need that belief and he is the only one that had it. He is the original. He must be convinced.”

~The personalitys of Bull kick into action, following orders like a well trained platoon as Vengeance stares out at the mound~

Vengeance
”We are so close….

Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull Theshoot_zps79491fd0

~We are greeted by the prone form of Calypso, her body curled into a ball. The camera is looking over the shoulder of the monster, who turns towards it. His eyes, they are like black holes in a void. He marches on up a set of stares and out of the building, the camera on his heels. We are in a cemetery, freshly leaving a mausoleum. Bull doesn’t seem to be going anywhere particular, nor does he seem to be in a hurry to get there. He seems to be just wandering along through the tombstones, sliding a hand over one at a time. He starts to speak, his voice a deathly echo from below the mask~

”A woman. It is always a woman that seems to be our greatest weakness. It is something from our past that is just so difficult for us to expel. We go in like a raging animal, but eventually, it catches up to us unless we finish the kill quickly. An excuse is not what it is…but a mortal reality of ours. Something we must take care of…either by expunging it or rewiring the system. Something must be done. But it is our weakness and one that shall be dealt with. And of no concern to anyone else, not unless they all plan sex changes. And the fact that Tiffani fucking Michaels is against us again…means we need to alter the reality of the situation. We know the score…and it is time to change the line up.”

~Bull stops and takes in a deep breathe of the cool night air, the mist that comes out of the mask reminding everyone that Bull is more beast then man~

”Logistically speaking, the who’s and what’s of this match mean little to the outcome. It could be a any configuration of five wrestlers. Its all a matter of how you let the pieces move themselves along the board until you make that decisive move that changes the score. People think that we are just some monster, something that only is effective if there is fear involved. But the reality is…the less fear, the better. We do not want people to be afraid when we step into the ring, we want them to believe they have a chance. The better they fight, the more fun it is for us when we break them down and destroy their hopes and dreams.”

“Gordon Fury. Parker Wade. Aries Armadaist. Tiffani Michaels. Just names. We know they have done things. We know they have succeeded where others have failed. But they have not met a monster like us. We have not been placed in this sort of a situations before. This is a must win. No…that isn’t the right term. This is a must….destroy. Anything…and everything moving. And we really hope that there isn’t a single drop of fear amongst the fighters….we want to make this as sweet as it can be. For this will be another masterpiece from the sickest artist to ever walk the face of this miserable and forsaken planet. We will begin framing it in the screams of those that are in agony. The sounds of twisting bones and ripping muscles will be the backdrop on a canopy made of pain. And the colors…so simple. Red…blood red. Long streams, short bursts….blood shall fly in all directions. It will be a truly glorious masterpiece. But it will not be the last we shall create here in IWF.”

~Bull wanders along again, seemingly going somewhere and nowhere all at the same time. He stops at tombstones and looks upon them, then stands and walks along. He runs his hand on the coarse bark of old trees that stand as watchers of the dead. Bull stops, his back to the camera. He crosses his arms and looks at the moon that stands high in the sky.~

”People think they know us…believe they have our number. They do not see us as a threat. We are a joke to them, a joke to many in this federation. That is there mistake…not ours. And soon, the joke will be on them. When someone does not understand a force, there responses are to either run from it or mock it, believing that either one will make the threat less formidable or somehow less real. Well we are very real. And we are the sort of real that will keep coming after you till we have ripped your limbs from your body and beaten your corpse with them. We are a monster. We are a monster that was created by man and let loose amongst his sheep. And we intend to stay when all others have fallen. We are the wall that is impassable…the gorge that is unsurvivable…the monster that is indestructible. Every time we go down, we come back up…more dangerous and more bloodthirsty then the last time. Monday will be a battle like none they have ever witnessed before. And we will be the one that follows the path to Valhalla. And the others…they will have other issues. Medical issues. We are coming to nail everyone with hate.”

~Bull walks forward and the camera moves to follow. But Bull disappears into a shadow and seems to vanish. The camera looks around, even turning on its light, but Bull has gone somewhere.~
Back to top Go down
Tiffani Michaels

Tiffani Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Aries Armadaist [vs.] Corey Bull   Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:51 pm

{OOC Note: Unfortunately I wanted to do much more with this RP, but I had to deal with my dog being sick for most of the day/evening and I need to get up early for work in the morning as well. That means I basically decided it was no use rushing and cutting myself short of sleep, so I'm putting this up, it's much better than no showing in my opinion.}

Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull Tumblr_inline_mkqkhvrLZO1qz4rgp

That familiar warmth of pride after a hard fought victory was still coursing throughout my veins long after my return match against Corey Bull had gone exactly the way I had planned. There was still some soreness that seemed to be more evident each time I brought my body down into a seated position, but I expected as much, it had after all been a long time since I'd stepped foot inside of the ring. I'd given my body quite the work out and though the end result was one which left me quite pleased, it also left me feeling slightly numb, and with a few souvenirs in the form of slight fading bruises along my arms and legs. These souvenirs meant the world to me right about now, because it helped serve as a reminder of what exactly my purpose was, and it was pushing me along the path I was walking to ensure everyone remembered exactly why I called myself a Queen in the first place. Something in the pit of my stomach was nagging at me that perhaps there was quite a large number of people out there who'd started thinking I could be so easily replaced. I'd hope that my actions inside of the ring against Corey Bull served as a demonstration of why that could never be possible. There was simply no replacing someone like myself, not with anybody else in this world.

I fixed my attention upon my reflection in the bathroom mirror inside of my hotel suite. Another familiar sight was greeting me and it was nothing more than the sight of myself with blonde hair on the top of my head. It was a small little thing, returning back to my original hair color, but somehow it was enough to help me along the way to feeling more like myself again and this was something which I desperately needed. I brought both of my hands up towards my hair and started slowly running my fingers through the long growing curls of hair allowing a small smile to curve along my lips. I needed all the help I could find to get back into a more normal habit of feeling like myself on an everyday kind of basis. Especially with the challenge which was standing in my way for this week's Battlegrounds. It was to be the biggest challenged I'd ever faced in my entire career and especially the biggest one upon my return after my initial injury. My ankle had held itself up just fine in my match against Corey Bull, but he had been only one person, and so I was unsure about exactly how my ankle was going to manage itself in a match which I'd find myself standing up against more than one opponent. I released the breath which I had been holding inside of my lungs before I stepped outside of the bathroom and out of the corner of my eye locked upon the sight of my laptop sitting up against the surface of the coffee table.

It was all set up, with the web camera waiting, and all I needed to do was begin the recording once I would be feeling absolutely ready to start speaking my thoughts out loud for the viewing public. I pressed my lips together in some kind of a pout before I began stepping over towards the couch and allowed for my body to start sinking up against the surface of the cushions. The comfort helped in settling down the slight butterflies which had started to dance around in the pit of my stomach and I wanted so desperately for them to disappear because at this stage there was no room for stupid little butterflies. Of course there was always one guaranteed way to ensure those butterflies completely disappeared and with that thought I sucked in my breath before leaning in closer towards the laptop. I clicked around with the mouse a couple of times before the web camera blinked itself to life and the small red light appeared at the top of my screen. I released the breath at once and leaned back against the cushions of the couch to make sure I was completely centered inside of the shot where the web camera was recording. I brought both of my hands up towards my neck as I adjusted the necklace which I was wearing trying to bide myself a few seconds to calm down the rapid beating of my heart inside of my chest. God, I hated that I was feeling so nervous when I shouldn't, this was hardly my first time and yet it felt like everything was brand new all due to my own personal nerves.

Tiffani Michaels - I don't know about most other women in this business, but personally I get some kind of a thrill when I'm thrown in a match where I'm the only woman, it definitely makes the stakes that much higher as far as I'm concerned. It makes wanting the victory run that much deeper and it will certainly make the taste of said victory that much more delicious. It especially helps when the match is put on the main event platform and I can't help feeling a sense of pride in myself at the moment. It's only my second match back from injury and already I'm going to be a part of the main event, it's clear that the important people have not forgotten who their true Queen is, and for that I am quite grateful. I also promise that I will not disappoint and only continue to provide further proof as to why I am the only female here in the Insurgency who is worthy enough to call herself a Queen without it being complete bullshit. I never say things which I do not mean, that's always been my approach at life, and it's certainly not any different when it comes to how I handle myself inside of the ring. I will never put up a front and try to cover myself so that everyone needs to start guessing about my true intentions. Obviously this will make me some enemies along the way, but I'm not in this business to be loved, I'm in it to make my way to the fucking top and reign over all the other peasants at the bottom. This week at Battlegrounds I will be needing to make my way through four peasants in particular in order to ensure that the victory is mine by the end of the night. After all, this is a victory which comes with a very special prize, and there's nothing in life that I love more than prizes. Especially when I win them, so you best believe in the fact that I am keeping my eye on the prize itself, and I will not stop until it belongs to me once that bell has rung.

Tiffani Michaels - Obviously all I need to do is make sure that none of these four men manage to sneak up on me to eliminate me out of this match at Battlegrounds. Being the only woman in this match, I have a feeling that watching my back is something which will be more important for me as far as anyone else is concerned. I can already tell that none of these men will be wanting to be upstaged by a woman, especially during the main event, and so they might all decide to band together in an effort to take the girl out first. It's a noble little plan, but it's also quite predictable, and it doesn't exactly help them in the long run because there can be only one winner in the end. A genius would be able to see that taking me out of the equation is only a temporary solution, but obviously I'm not going to be stepping into the ring with a bunch of geniuses, and that's exactly why watching my back is priority number one all the time. Some of these men I have dealt with before in the past, such as Aries Armadaist. We've crossed paths many times before in the past, although this will be the first time here in the Insurgency, but it's nice to see that you haven't changed in the slightest. You still continue to sell yourself as nothing more than a complete joke and while the comic relief is most definitely amusing, I still find myself wondering exactly what is supposed to happen when the laughter is gone? I suppose that means there will be absolutely nothing left of Aries Armadaist, he'll just become some kind of distant memory, and people will bother to remember him if only to point out that he was the one the guy who did the stupid things hoping for a cheap laugh. That's all he is, a cheap laugh, and nothing more which is exactly why he usually found himself being left out to dry by people he thought were his friends. Simply because nobody takes him seriously and he's not given us one good reason why we should. All those cheap jokes are more than likely his way to make up for something he's seriously lack in other areas, but myself, personally all I feel for Aries is nothing more than pity. He's not even that good of a clown, so he sucks at the one thing he's trying to be remembered for, which I think speaks volumes about the kind of impact he will leave behind.

Tiffani Michaels - Then we have Corey Bull whom last week I defeated in my return match to the Insurgency. I proved to him that there was a definite truth in my claims that I did not believe in the existence of monsters hiding underneath my bed. He's a monster whom I have nothing to fear about and his hopes of leaving me a shattered body in the ring ended up biting him directly on the behind. I can feel his shame even without us being back inside of the ring, but I do know that he's probably going to be working hard to prove my victory was nothing more than a fluke. His pride is now on the line and he's going to be trying his hardest to show everyone that it's practically impossible that a woman bested him where it counts. Poor little boy lost. He tries so hard to talk big and sound so imposing and scary. Yet he's made me laugh even harder than Aries ever could when he's actually trying to be funny. Or maybe I'm just far too familiar with what it sounds like when a man is trying to talk himself up to make up for a lack of talent. Take away his big imposing size and what exactly would we have to fear where Corey Bull is concerned? Even his size does nothing to prove his worth, because he's over half my size and I cut him down like he's nothing more than a big tree who was standing in my path. I just have no time to deal with such foolishness from men. He tried to scare me, he tried to get up underneath my skin, and in the end all he did was fall flat on his face. I took him down hard and I was the one left sitting pretty at the end of the night. I proved exactly what I said I was going to do when I told everybody that the true Queen had returned to sit back upon her throne. Did he really think I was just talking out of my ass and I was going to wet myself with fear when he looked into my eyes once we stood face to face in the ring? What kind of a Queen would I be if I were to fold so quickly underneath the pressure? A cheap poor pathetic excuse of a Queen and I'm sorry, but I don't believe that my name is Blyss Lockhart, now is it? I'm not some cheap imitation. I'm the real fucking deal.

Tiffani Michaels - Speaking of dear little Blyssy whom holds such a special place inside of my heart. I will be blessed with the special treat of having her loverboy as one of my opponents at BattleGrounds. Gordon Fury, I'm not sure exactly who pissed in his cornflakes, but it was certainly more than enough for him to decide he had any valid reason to go attacking me on Twitter. He wants to judge me for my actions in the past when he himself decided to be some kind of a hypocrite in how he dealt with winning a match over his lovely girlfriend. Those kinds of actions don't make you a better person than I am Gordon, but at least I'm honest about who I am, you on the other hand continue to pretend like you're playing the part of the good guy. Now if that's not being a complete fake, I don't know what it is, and it's even worse considering the fact you had the nerve to judge me because of what I did when I made the decision to join with the Empire. A decision which personally had nothing to do with you and I never once attacked you in the slightest. More than likely because you never mattered enough to me in the first place. However for you that's enough reason to start ripping me to shreds and wanting to make me feel ashamed. Why? Because I turned my back on Griffin Hawkins? I didn't know that you decided to become his new best friend and I'm willing to bet he has no idea of that fact either, so I guess we've all discovered something new about our friend Gordon Fury. No, he only did it because he's a hypocrite, and making people feel bad about themselves is how he gets his jollies. Obviously Blyssy is not doing her job in the bedroom which is why Gordon felt the need to start playing some weird cat and mouse game with me trying to make me upset. Did you want to make me cry or something? Does making girls cry make you feel like a big man Gordon? Too bad for you that someone like you will never be worthy of my tears. I have no reason to feel ashamed about anything I've done in my life. I do the things I do because I am in charge of my own life and there's nothing in this world that's going to dare make me feel like I am a lesser human being. Those days are gone for good. I used to worry about what people thought of me and it used to bother me enough to keep me up at night. Not anymore, because I realized the only opinion that should matter is my own, and in my opinion I feel that Gordon Fury should keep his fucking mouth shut. However if he needs some assistance in making that happen, I am more than willing to lend a helping hand. I will certainly enjoy slapping the taste out of his mouth at Battlegrounds. If only that was enough to help him see his true colors, but I don't think that's ever going to happen, so in the end I feel extremely sorry for Gordon. He continues to live his life like a hypocrite. At least I'm secure enough and happy with myself, even with the things I have done, I can safely say that I feel no shame in the slightest.

Tiffani Michaels - The only man in this match which I have no had any interactions with before in the past is Parker Wayde. Our paths have simply not crossed before and so I do believe I am feeling quite excited about the fact we'll be interacting for the very first time at Battlegrounds. In such a grand fashion too, why it's more than enough to give someone the chills, wouldn't you say so? Should I be honored? Parker Wayde is after all such a big name, especially here in the Insurgency, and I suppose this means he could pose the biggest threat for me and could very well be the man who stands in my way enough to make me seriously doubt in my ability to pick up the win in the end. I'd be thinking that way if I was a lesser woman, but I happen to thrive on a big challenge, and so I'm very much looking forward to this opportunity to take down such a big name because it gives me that much more ammo to throw around when I remind people of exactly why I am the fucking Queen of the Insurgency. So anything these four men can think about doing to try and stop me, it will never be enough, there's nothing that anybody can do anymore to keep me down - so I'm begging all of you, I am literally begging for you to try and stop me at Battlegrounds. This is a brand new era for myself and for my kingdom. All of it, it all belongs to me, and that's exactly why I'm stepping forward to claim my prize. Nobody else deserves it more than I do and the only thing that you boys need to worry about is which one of you will be bowing down to me first.

I chuckle to myself before I bring the palm of my hand up against my lips and press it up against my lips which I have pressed together to form a pout. I make a big show out of blowing a kiss towards the camera before leaning forward and clicking around in order to bring the recording to an end. The camera fades out before the red light dims down and I know for certain that the recording is finished for good. I run my tongue slowly along my bottom lip as I click around a few more times making sure that my promo is uploaded safely to my Tumblr website where it can be viewing by the public as often as they wish to watch. Once the promo has been uploaded I push down the top of the laptop until it is closed and kick both of my feet up onto the surface of the coffee table stretching out my legs as much as it was possible. My fingertips go back to the necklace around my neck and I'm not even fully aware of what I am doing, but my fingertips are as they continue to fiddle around with the guitar pick hanging off the chain. Yes, I was starting to feel like myself again, but I still needed to pick up the pieces scattered all around. Unfortunately for me that I had no idea exactly how long this would take, but at least I had enough patience to give it the proper time it most certainly needed. The healing process was worth it after all, it was for my own good, and that's what I needed in my life right now. To simply worry about the things I needed to make myself feel good. Most importantly the things which would help me to feel alive.
Back to top Go down
http://iamunicornis.tumblr.com
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Aries Armadaist [vs.] Corey Bull   Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:37 am

Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull FuryCD

“All Inked Up”

The scene opens with Gordon Fury standing outside the tattoo shop.  You know it’s a tattoo shop, because there is a big fucking sign near the door that says “Mad Tatter Tattoo Shop”.  Gordon is standing just outside the door, but it looks like he is scared to walk through.  Like piss his pants and run away scared.

I’m not fucking scared.  Just taking my time is all.

Gordo you have been standing there for about 5 minutes.  You gonna go in or what?

Of course I am.

Gordon slowly reaches out and grabs the door handle, before opening the door and taking a step inside.  He takes a few seconds to just look around and admire the artwork, while concentrating on not breaking down and crying. Why the fuck are you so scared about this anyway.

Look, I’m not scared, I’m just not a huge fans of needles.

Wait a second.  So you have been put through flaming tables, been clobbered by every item imaginable, and been hit in the nuts more times than you can count, and NEEDLES scare you?

I know, the world obviously has a sense of humour.  I spot the reception desk straight in front of me, currently unattended.  I walk up to it and spot the “ring for reception” bell.

Gordon Fury: Here goes nothing.

“DING!”

Hearing the bell, Zane comes walking out from the back with a smile on her face as she walks up to Gordon placing her hand over the bell to stop it from ringing. Checking him out a bit she smiles the lower her eyes wonder.

Zane Orion: So since i got to pick out the tattoo... do i gets to pick the location to?

Finally her eyes look up in Gordon's before raising her eyebrows. Obviously she is teasing him, just having a bit of fun since it was his first time.

Oh god.

Hey look Gordo, it’s that chick who told you about that site that shows you getting your dick sucked.

Yes, I know. And her name is Zane, for the record.

Eh, whatever.

You do make a good point though.  I like her, but I don’t trust her by a long shot. Noone just helps out a stranger out of the goodness of their heart. That said, no reason to be a dick just because I'm suspicious.

Gordon Fury: Depends, where did you have in mind on putting my tat?  Oh my name’s Gordon, by the way.

He holds his hand out to her, and she takes his hand and shakes it.

Zane Orion: Name’s Zane, and I was thinking on your back, upper shoulder, unless you want it somewhere more private where you can cover it up easily. I’m the only one in the shop today so whatever you're comfortable with.

Somewhere more private ay? Sound good Gordo?  Want to be repeatedly stabbed in the dick with a needle?

Yeh fuck that shit.

Gordon Fury: Upper shoulder is fine thanks Zane.  So where do I need to be?

Nodding her head to the left and gesturing with her right hand to Gordo in a “follow me” way she smiles as she begins to walk out from behind the counter and onto the floor where the main wall was lightly covered by a few tattoo stations.

Zane Orion: my chair is over here, but i’m going to need you to take off your shirt.

I look at the walls as she gestures to her chair, which is kinda hard to miss considering it is fucking bright neon green.  There are some pretty intense tattoos shown on these walls, and no doubt Zane has done a few of them.  Maybe it was a bad idea to let her choose my tattoo.

No shit Sherlock.

Oh well, too late now.  I take my shirt off and walk over to the chair, as a notice I still have my chain on.

Gordon Fury: Did you want me to take my chain off for this?  Or does it not matter?  

Sitting in her yellow office chair, she grabs a piece of paper with a sketch of the tattoo she picked out for Gordon before rolling over to him placing it where she wants to put it.

Zane Orion: Nuh it should be okay, but to be honest you could be sitting in my chair naked and it would be alright.

Laughing a bit she rolls back over to her desk, and begins to get things prepared.

Zane Orion: so what made you decide to get a tattoo to begin with?

Gordon lies face down on the chair, clearly uncomfortable with the position he is in.  Her comment about him being naked makes him chuckle.

Gordon Fury: Honestly, I don’t know.  If you had of asked me if I wanted one a month ago, I would have told you to forget about it.  But things have changed.  My mind has been royally fucked up lately, so it’s probably the fact that I’m insane.

I shrug.

Gordon Fury: Or some shit like that.

Zane Orion: Insane? Nuh i don’t think you're insane, I just think you're confused. In reality I just don’t think you know what you want. Infact I bet you won’t even want this tattoo when I’m done with it.

She notices how Gordon is lying on the chair.

Zane Orion: But you don’t have to lay on your stomach though, you can actually sit up for this. Unless you're comfortable with me sitting on you.

She laughs, obviously joking with him as she starts to prepare her machine. Gordon Shrugs and laughs as well.

Gordon Fury: If you were ok with sitting on me I honestly wouldn't mind.  Takes more than that to make me uncomfortable.

Gordon stops laughing as he gets somewhat serious.

Gordon Fury: And as for what you said, I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t sure I wanted this.  And for the record, I know exactly what I want, although I’m not sure what exactly you were referring to.

Zane Orion: you really want to go there?

It's obvious she is asking me this more so as a warning so that I could back out. It's kind of her, but I don't back down from anything.

Zane rolls back towards him and begins to sterilize his upper right shoulder. Gordon turns his head to look at her.

Gordon Fury: That was a mistake, nothing more.  A mistake I regret, and will regret for the rest of my life.

Gordon glances at the complex tattoo setup Zane has going.

Gordon Fury: That seems to be a running theme with me lately.

She looks at him curiously as she begins to fill her needle with black ink.

Zane Orion: why do you say that?

Gordon turns away from her to look straight ahead.

Gordon Fury: Let’s just say I have pissed more than a few people off with the things I have done lately.  I hurt people Zane, and not just physically.

Gordon takes a deep breath.

Gordon Fury: I’m sure you saw Battlegrounds last week yeh?

Zane Orion: You mean when you won? yeah I saw it, I don’t see what the big deal about it was though. She would have done the same fucking thing if she was in your shoes. I think its sad that she got her parade of followers to jump on you as though like she was all innocent. You had a head injury and what does she do? she kicks you in the mother fucking head! And that's okay?

Moving back over to him she just sits there for a moment holding her “gun”.

Gordon Fury: That’s not how it is Zane.  She did exactly what I wanted her to do, I would have been insulted if she held back on me.  I did what I had to do to win, but I know what I did was a dick move.  I am in the wrong.

Gordon lets out another sigh.

Gordon Fury: I’m kinda fucked up Zane, is pretty much long story short.

Zane Orion: The thing is though, anyone would have done the same thing. Some people get applauded for it and other people don’t. When she kicked you in the head and something did happen, do you think people would have consoled and be like “its okay you didn’t mean to do it” or do you think they would have been like “Dude that was fucked up, you knew he was just whacked in the head.”

Without much warning she begins the tattoo but continues talking to keep him distracted.

Zane Orion: See people were like oh my god she fucking killed him and then you did what you did, and some people thought it was awesome and justified like yeah that’s what she gets for doing that shit. Unfortunately for you however you don’t get to hear that instead you get to hear you're a dick and an asshole. If she knew she was going to feel guilty by kicking you in the fucking head then why she go do it in the first place? And when she did, why didn't she go for the pin?

I try to focus on her words, but being repeatedly stabbed in the fucking shoulder breaks my concentration somewhat.  My hands instantly death grip the chair, as I try to keep my pain hidden from my face.  Call it habit.

Gordon Fury: Zane it was my fault for getting in the ring in the first place.  I know the risks but I don’t care, and no one would blame my opponent if something happened to me, it would be my fault.  Blyss did what she had to do, same as me.  The difference is, she has a soul, and regrets what she did.  I don’t.  I upset someone I care about and while I know it was wrong, I don’t regret it.  And it scares me.

Zane Orion: You have nothing to regret. You knew the risks going in but you manned up and did your thing, Blyss on the other hand, she didn’t HAVE to go in the ring either knowing what condition she was in but she did anyway. To be honest I think the only reason why she is upset is because you beat her, with a pained headache and everything. It wasn’t the fact that you played dead and fooled her its because you fucking beat her. I mean seriously when was the last time she was defeated?

She continues her work focusing on the detail continuing on the same tedious task of pricking and inking and pricking and so on and so forth.

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.

Are you ok?

Get a tattoo they said, it'll be fun they said.

Gordon Fury: Blyss isn’t like that Zane, she isn’t like me.  She still has limits she won’t go to, and I know she cares about me, that’s how I knew what I pulled last week would work.  I refuse to justify what I did by blaming it on her.  It has to stay with me.

Gordon puts his head down.

Gordon Fury: It has to.

Zane Orion: Double standards bro, double standards. If you don’t think she would do that shit to save her ass from losing her title? Then you don’t know her at all, you can see it through her eyes. Just really look into them one time you’ll see it and if you don’t it’s probably because you don’t want to.

Wiping some of the excess ink away she starts getting into her red ink.

Zane Orion: Wrestlers have to do what they have to do but if the boot was on the other foot people would be praising her and they still wouldn’t give a fuck about you. It’s just how the world works when you got so many people wrapped around your finger and if you got a pussy. You're always going to be the bad guy even if you're the good guy doing what he got to do to survive.

Gordon Fury: The thought of that scares me Zane, is what if I’m wrong? What if I never am the good guy? What if instead of doing what I have to do, I’m actually just doing what I want to do.  What if I enjoy hurting people?  I refuse to be that kind of person Zane, I flat out fucking refuse.

Gordon looks at her doing her thing before turning back.

Gordon Fury: Fuck, here I am blurting out all this shit to you like an arsehole.  You are my tattoo artist, not my shrink.  Sorry about that.  God damn it I’m messed up.

Zane can't help but laugh a bit as she continues.

Zane Orion: Dude you're fine, I can be both its kind of in the job description. Plus what you say here stays between us don’t you worry its not like i am going to blab it all out everywhere like that. But from my point of view, all wrestlers have a craving to hurt someone, it’s like our job. If we didn’t have that we wouldn’t be doing what we be doing. We would be selling ice cream in a parlor.

Gordon Fury: That’s not true, I’m not like that. I fight because I want to be the best, it has never been about wanting to hurt people.  I don’t hurt people unless they deserve it, and even then it isn’t because I want to, it’s because they fucking deserve it.  I have always been able to keep the distance between personal feelings and what happens in that ring.  Week by week though, that gap closes.  And when it finally shuts... I don’t know what I will become.

Zane Orion: So what did Blyss do to deserve it?

That obviously hits a nerve with Gordon, as he gets a tad more aggressive.

Gordon Fury: I didn’t fucking do it to hurt her Zane!  I made a mistake.  I fucked up.  It’s not the first time and it won’t be the last.

Zane Orion: Dude there has got to be a reason that you're not seeing cause like you said you don’t hurt people unless they deserve it. Like that Sovereign chick. You just have to really think about it and I am sure it will come to you in time.

I close my eyes as the moment replays in my mind, the sound of her shoulder popping and the look of pain on her face etched into my thoughts.

Gordon Fury: Jaci didn’t deserve it.  Sure she hated me, but she isn’t the first person to, and I guarantee she won’t be the last.  I lost control and once a fucking again, someone else pays for the fact I can’t get my shit together.  I’m just sick of hurting everyone who gets close to me.

Zane Orion: Ah dude, I’m close to you and you haven’t hurt me once.

Laughing a bit, she moves back to her desk she begins to start taking her gun apart and putting things away. Gordon slowly releases his death grip on the chair, taking deep breaths in.

Gordon Fury: You are close to me are you? One meeting and that’s it?  Interesting.

Zane just laughs.

Zane Orion: It was a joke, laugh. But you’re all done so you can go look in the mirror and tell me if I did good.

Gordon gets out of the chair and chuckles to himself.

Gordon Fury: Fucking hell, now I can’t even take a joke. God damn it.

I walk over to the mirror and turn around, a big fuck off scorpion staring back at me from my right shoulder.

Gordon Fury: Not bad Zane, not bad at all.

Zane Orion: Now you can pay me by having sex with me right on my chair...

She looks over at his reflection in the mirror and smiles.

Alright I suppose I’ll just pay and... WHAT?!

Dude I KNEW she totally wanted your dick!  All of the ladies want the furious cock!

I’m not listening to you, the last time I did a BAD thing happened.

You didn’t complain at the time.

Besides she is probably joking.  I try to laugh it off but she just keeps looking at me.

Gordon Fury: Wait, are you serious?

Zane could no longer keep a straight face anymore as she just busts out laughing.

Zane Orion: Nuh, I don’t have sex with taken men, that’s just ill bro. You call me up when you're single and maybe we can work something out. Just consider the tatt on the house aight?

Gordon Fury: When I’m single Zane?  Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Gordon just laughs as he inadvertently bends over in front of Zane to pick up his shirt.

Zane Orion: Its hopeful thinking on my part, no worries you and Blyss probably gonna get married and have yourselves a bunch of little joeys.

Gordon puts his shirt back on, and winces from the pain.

Gordon Fury: Real cute Zane. You are SO funny.  And by the way, thanks for the offer, but I don’t take shit for free.  Everything comes at a cost, I prefer to pay mine up front. How much do I owe you?

Zane just goes back to her desk and starts working on some other projects she needs to get done.

Zane Orion: Like I said, nothing. You keep acting like you owe me shit when you don’t. Just take the goddamn tattoo, say thank you and be on your way hippity hoppity like a mother fucking kangaroo.

Gordon walks over to her.

Gordon Fury: Thank you.

Gordon then bends down and kisses her on the cheek.

Gordon Fury: I had to give you something.  It isn’t much I know, but it’s what I have to give. I’m awesome like that.

She laughs at him.

Zane Orion: Dude, you best get off my V like for real and get the fuck out of here.

Gordon Fury: I thought the idea was for me to get in your V?

Gordon laughs.

Gordon Fury: Have a good day Zane, and thanks again.

He then turns around and walks towards the exit, before walking through the door, it closing behind him.  As the door closes Zane yells out after him.

Zane Orion: WHEN YOU’RE SINGLE YOU CAN PUT YOUR D IN MY V ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!  

She smiles to herself as the scene fades to black.

“The Point of no Return”

The scene opens in front of an apartment block.  There is nothing special about it, its just a block of apartments.  You know, like every single fucking block of apartments ever?

Except this one is red.

Indeed. Sounds of a car engine can be heard out of shot as suddenly something comes into shot, and to EVERYONE’S surprise, its a car.  Way to build suspense Gordo.

Fuck you.

Anywho, the car pulls up in front of the apartment block, and, in another plot twist, Gordon Fury gets out of the car, because we totally expected it to be someone else.

If you had a body, I would bury it alive.

Of course you would.  Gordon begins to walk towards one of the apartments, but for every step he takes, the next one comes slower.

I don’t want to do this. I KNOW I don’t want to do this.  But I have to. I promised to be honest with her, and while I have already fucked that up, she needs to know how I feel.

Determined to get there Gordon trudges up to the door of the apartment, and knocks on it. He just stands there as he can hear footsteps on the other side of the door. Blyss Lockhart opens the door and is surprised to see him.

Blyss Lockhart: Gordon? You were supposed to let me know when you got to the airport so I could pick you up.

She stands aside.

Blyss Lockhart: Come on in.

I take the final few steps into her apartment, my feet feeling like lead.  My body won’t let me turn to face her.

Gordon Fury: I know Blyss, but I had to come here myself, or I might never be able to say what  have to say.

Gordon takes a deep breath.

Gordon Fury: It’s about us.

Blyss frowns, her body stiffens slightly.

Blyss Lockhart: Okay... What about us?

I sit down on the edge of the bed, facing her but leaving my head down.

Gordon Fury: I can’t keep doing this Blyss. What I did to you at Battlegrounds was utterly heartless. Don’t think I don’t know that. But the thing is, I don’t regret it, and honestly if we were to have a rematch tomorrow I would do it again in a heartbeat, I know I would.  I was not bullshitting you that I was scared Blyss, and I am even moreso now.  How long until I cross a line I can’t go back over? How long until I do to you what I did to Jaci?  You aren’t a helpless flower Blyss, but as you found out, when I say I will do whatever it takes, I mean it. Everyone who has ever been close to me I have done nothing but hurt, and you are closer than anyone has ever been to me.  I can’t continue to be a ticking time bomb Blyss, I refuse to let it happen.

Gordon is clearly emotional, and is trying hard to hold it together, as even though he has his head down, you can see tears start to fall down his face.

Gordon Fury: And the only way I can guarantee that... is for you to clear the blast radius.

For a while, Blyss says nothing as she remains standing where she is. Then she walks closer to the bed and stops.

Blyss Lockhart: Gordon, what happened at Battlegrounds... I know. I kept my promise because I understand. Even though it took me a while... I get it. You didn’t hurt me. All of that stays in the ring, remember?

She goes over to sit on the bed, facing him.

Blyss Lockhart: I wanna be here for you, Gordon. Please let me.

Gordon shakes his head, not looking up at her.

Gordon Fury: No Blyss you don’t understand. When someone fucks up in a relationship, you are supposed to make up, the guilty party learns from their mistakes, and they move on stronger. That is what is SUPPOSED to happen.

He looks up at her.

Gordon Fury: I can’t do that Blyss. I can’t promise I won’t do it again, I can’t promise I won’t hurt you.  I am the type of person who can’t change Blyss, I will always be me, the positives and the negatives.  A relationship can’t be about individuals, it has to be about both of us.

Gordon looks back down at clenches his fists.

Gordon Fury: But I can’t do it.  He won’t LET ME!

Blyss Lockhart: So when something goes wrong, you’re just gonna quit? Gordon, no one can promise they won’t hurt anybody because shit happens all the time. And yeah you’re right, the guilty party learns from their mistakes and moves on, but TOGETHER. Also, people can change, Gordon. It’s just up to you if you want to or not. And who the hell are you talking about, “he”?

Gordon Fury: You think I want this?!  You think if I could see any other way I would be saying this to you?!  It isn’t about if I want to change, I CAN’T Blyss! I am who I am, I told you this when we first got together.  Someone like me can’t change who they are, you are naive to think one day I’m gonna become this nice guy that you can count and depend on.

Gordon looks back up at her.

Gordon Fury: And you know EXACTLY who I mean.  The other me. The part of me I can’t control.  Up until now I have been able to keep him confined to between the bells, but he is breaking the cage.  He is bleeding into the rest of my life, and it is only gonna get worse.  I care about you Blyss, but I won’t let you let me destroy you.  I have destroyed too many lives already, I won’t add yours to the list.  I won’t.

Blyss Lockhart: He will only break out if you let him, Gordon. You can keep him in, I know you can. I’ve never thought that you would one day become this nice guy. You are that guy. Now. And you were still that guy back when we were forced to be tag partners for Ascension. You didn’t know me and you had no choice but to put your title on the line in that match, you owed me nothing. Yet when I asked for your help to train me for it, you didn’t hesitate. That’s a nice thing. Why can’t you see that? I care for you too, Gordon.  Why can’t you see the good on top of the bad? I’m not expecting you to change. I just want you to see you through my eyes.

Gordon Fury: And I just want you to see through mine. I can’t beat him Blyss. The man you fight in that ring? The man who refuses to be kept down?  THAT is the man I have to fight, and I’m not strong enough to beat him, and more he takes over,the weaker I become, the more of the guy you care for disappears.  That is what you don’t understand Blyss.  There is no happy ending for me.  It is only a matter of time before he takes over completely, and once that happens, noone is safe. No one will get in his way.  

Gordon turns away from her as though looking at her is painful.

Gordon Fury:I want to fight for us Blyss, but I’m fighting a losing battle.  He cannot be stopped.  Not by me, not by anyone.  I want to be world champion more than anything, but once I have it...

I take a deep breath, realising the irony of it all.

Gordon Fury: ...He wins.  I want you to be happy Blyss, I want you to be with someone who can take care of you, who treats you the way you deserve to be treated.  And that isn’t me.

Gordon is looking straight at the floor at this point, and just like the fight with “the other Gordon”, he is fighting a losing battle with his emotions, and he wipes the tears away from his face that are rolling down his cheek. Blyss takes his hands, making him face her. She shakes her head.

Blyss Lockhart: I don’t believe that. Right now you make me happy, Gordon. That’s what matters. And I know you’re much stronger than you think are. I know what it feels like to be in great self doubt, what it’s like to feel like no matter you do, you’ll end up the loser. But you gotta pull yourself out of it. Even if you think you can’t, just do it. And if you still think that way, you let others help you.

She smiles a little.

Blyss Lockhart: Even if you’re not gonna ask for it, I want to help you. You helped me win the first title in my career so it’s now my turn to help you in getting that world championship. I don’t care that you think “he” will take over you if you win it because I believe you’re stronger than him and you WILL beat him. It’s not naivete, it’s positive thinking. And it works. Trust me. So let me help you. You said you were scared, right? Let me stay and we can do this together.

Gordon Fury: All positive thinking does is blind you to reality Blyss. And the reality is it doesn’t matter how strong I think I am, and my self doubt isn’t the problem.  I FEEL myself losing this fight Blyss.  This is not my thoughts, this is not a vision...

Yeh, he can tell the difference between those.

Gordon Fury: ...this is me losing more and more of myself every day. This is real.  And I know you want me to win, you want to have a happy ending where we are together and everything works out. That’s not how life works Blyss.  I refuse to bring you or anyone else into this fight.  It may be a losing battle, but I will lose it alone.  I will not let other people put themselves at risk because of me.  I wish I could think the way you do Blyss, I wish I could believe that everything will be ok.  But I can’t.  The only way this ends is by isolating myself from everyone and hoping, one day, someone takes me out.  At least let me do this while I am still me.  I’m sorry Blyss.

Blyss Lockhart: So you’re just gonna let him win then... Is that it? Just gonna give up everything because you’d rather lose this fight by yourself? Dammit Gordon, you doing this is a sure fire way that he WILL beat you. Can’t you see that? Don’t throw away all the good things in your life. Your family, your friends... Me. Even if I walk away now, I’m not letting you do this to yourself. No way, Gordon. Please don’t do this.

Her voice cracks slightly.

Blyss Lockhart: Please. I’m begging you. Don’t.

Fuck. What can I do? I don’t want to do this.  I don’t want to leave Blyss, but what other options do I have.  It has to be this way.  It has to.

No it fucking doesn’t!

Huh?

You listen here dick face.  This woman clearly cares for you lightyears about the fucks you give for yourself.  She WANTS to help you, to be there for you, even after everything you have done.  Since when is Gordon Fury someone to look towards the future?  You are with Blyss NOW.  You can’t help what is gonna happen, the only thing you can do, is worry about the now.  Don’t make a mistake you can’t take back.  Let her help you, or you are going to lose you because of your stubbornness.  Forever.

...Wow man.  That was actually really nice of you. Thanks.

Gordo I may be a selfish, arrogant, disrespectful arsehole, but I'm not heartless.  Well technically I am, but you get what I mean.

I look into her eyes.  I look of utter desperation is all I see. Desperate to help me.  Desperate for me not to do what I came here to do.

Gordon Fury: I just... I don’t...

Blyss Lockhart: Forget about him, that fight or whatever that might happen in the future. Right now, what do you want, Gordon? Tell me.

For the first time since we first got together, my walls break down. I feel like I’m wearing my heart truly on my sleeve.

Gordon Fury: I just want to be happy.  To be safe.  To forget about everything else.

Blyss Lockhart: And you deserve all of that, sweetie. So don’t throw it all away for something that might happen later. You want this now, you take it. Okay?

With that Gordon pulls her towards him and passionately kisses her.  He slowly pulls away as he stares into her eyes.

Gordon Fury: I... I love you, Melyssa Lockhart.

Hearing this surprises Blyss but a smile spreads across her lips.

Blyss Lockhart: I love you too...

She goes for a hug and kisses him.

It doesn't matter what comes later.  It doesn’t matter what may eventually come to pass, because right now, I feel safe, wanted. I wish I could live in this moment forever.  With her.

The image of them kissing while holding each other takes up the shot as the scene fades to black

Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull FuryShoot

“Taking Your Spot”

The scene opens up in a basketball hall. From the cheap bleachers and shitty upkeep of the place, its obviously in a high school or some place like that. In the center of the court, stands Gordon Fury. Gordon looks straight ahead into the camera.

Gordon Fury: The Path to Valhalla. This match is a match of epic proportions that can and will change the landscape of IWF. Whoever wins this match is guaranteed a shot at the world title in the main event of our biggest show, From the Ashes. Everyone who can be In this match, will be, and ANYONE can win, no matter what their current standing in IWF is. This match is exactly the catalyst I need to achieve my goal of becoming World Heavyweight Champion, and I am not going to let this opportunity slip through my hands. This elimination match this week is the first step, as the winner gets a massive advantage of getting to enter the match last.

Ok Gordo, you have successfully laid the groundwork for this promo by stating obvious shit. You reckon maybe get started now?

You reckon you could maybe shut the fuck up now?

Well that's mature. Um Gordon, a question.

Yeh?

Why the fuck are we in a basketball arena?

Hold that thought.

K.

Gordon Fury: Now, in recognition of the Path to Valhalla match, I have programmed a time limit into the shot clock buzzer, signifying a new “competitor” into this promo. Because I am a creative and awesome mother fucker like that.

Wait so that's it? You hired out this arena to get access to a shot clock buzzer?

Yes. Yes I did.

How?

Gym teacher owned me a favor. Don't ask.

Don't worry, I won't.

Gordon Fury: However, before I get this underway, there is someone else I want to address, and that is that fucking masked freak who has some kind of weird obsession with me. Listen I have no problem if you want to fight, whoever you are, but this sneaking around stalkery bullshit is getting old fast. Take that mask off and challenge me like a man. I have no idea what the fuck you are playing at, or why you are obsessed with me, but if you don't man up, I'm going to make you. I hope you join the Path of Valhalla mate, because I will take great pleasure in tossing your creepy arse over the top rope. However, if you are a man, it won't come to that. So are you gonna man up, and fight me face to face, or are you still gonna do the whole stalker routine like a little bitch?

Gordon reaches with his left hand into his left jeans pocket and pulls out a little remote control. He then points it at the scoreboard, and a beep is heard, as the numbers on the screen start counting down.

Gordon Fury: So first up we have Corey Bull. Corey you are an interesting guy, and in my opinion the dark horse I in this match. Many people would consider you out of your league against the 4 of us, but I know first hand that attitude can drive you to achieve things no one thinks is possible. For that reason, I am not going to write you off. You have gathered a few wins over your time in IWF, but this week you are in a WHOLE different ballgame Corey. You thought fighting Tiffani last week was hard? You ain’t seen nothing yet. You see while I won't take you lightly, I know you won't win this match. You know why?

No, he doesn't. That is why you are doing this promo no?

It was a rhetorical question dumbarse.

Gordon Fury: You won't win Corey, because while you talked about making us bleed, breaking us, blah blah fucking blah, its obvious you have no idea what you are in for. Instead of looking at last week, and your match this week, and being determined to beat the odds and win, you go on about the same shit you always do. You are a monster, you are going to make people bleed, people aren't gonna think of you as a joke. You honestly think you are on the same level as the rest of us, and that attitude alone guarantees your loss this week Corey. I mean, you pretty much fobbed us off as mere obstacles Corey, but what happens when those obstacles knock you out and pin your giant stupid arse for the 3 count? I'm afriad the embarassment isn't over for you Corey, because history is going to repeat itself when you blow yet another opportunity to prove you are someone who matters.

“MAAAAAA!”

The shot clock buzzer goes off as Gordon points the remote to the screen again, and presses the button.

Gordon Fury: Next up we have Aries Armadaist. Now Aries, I don't really know you, but unlike others on this roster, if I don't know about someone, I do my fucking research on them. Now you have had quite a solid record in IWF Aries, and there is no doubt in my mind you have skill in that ring. My question however Aries, is why do you consistently try to make sure people see you as a joke? I mean, every time you get in front of a camera, you are doing stupid shit to try and get a cheap laugh. I mean don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good laugh. But why Aries? The answer is that you are self conscious of you skills, isn't it Aries? I mean, you can see it in everything you do.

I mean, you earned your shot at the tag titles and held them well, but they are defunct now, and you still hold onto them. I think it's because you are scared to let go and move up. You were comfortable with Jaci halfway up the mountain, and now you are trying to hold onto that more than anything, so you don't have to see the truth of how alone you are, of how ruthless things are here at the top of the mountain. The fact is Aries, you are scared, because you don't think you have what it takes to make it to the top. The jokes and the antics guarantee you stay relevant, no matter what happens in that ring, and it gives you comfort. You act confident and arrogant to hide how much you are afraid to fail. To hide the fact that you know you don't deserve to be in this match. The ironic thing is Aries, this very doubt it what is going to cost you.

The truth is Aries people are not the most loyal creatures, and that's fact. Especially for someone like me, who has done my fair share of questionable things, I can't count on other people to support me. The reason I am where I am is my pure unshakable believe in myself, knowing that I can win any match I walk into, no matter how unlikely it seems. Without that belief Aries, every time you try to step up you will fail, and you will fall back down to where you feel comfortable and safe. Now you can bitch and call me a liar all you want, but I call things how I see them. If you consider what I am saying to be a lie, show me I'm wrong. But if you prove me right and lose this week, you will have no one to blame but yourself.

“MAAAAAA”

Shot clock goes off again, Gordo points and clicks again.

Gordon Fury: And the next competitor, on his way to the promo, is Parker Wayde. Now Parker you are the only one in this match I have fought before, and I am not too proud to admit that in that match, you beat me. Now I know it was a tag team match, it was classed as a draw, but you dropped me on my head and pinned my shoulders to the mat for a 3 count. That to me is a defeat, no matter what the circumstances. On that night, you got the better of me. But what has happened since that match Parker? Instead of rising back up to where you were before, you lost the tag titles, and then you proceded to lose match after match after match, every week putting another shovelful of dirt on your “legacy”. I mean, you lost to Steel Angel for fucks sake! That should be evidence enough that you are slipping. It has only been over the last couple of weeks that you have started digging yourself out of the dirt. As for what I've done since then? I lost my title as well, but I didn't let it break me. I picked myself up and kept pushing upwards, determined to be were I know I deserve to be. I mean here is a recent comparison for you Parker. Alexander Remington, the man that utterly destroyed you two months in a row, who was once hailed as a true IWF great. I set a IWF record for the speed in which I beat him at Isolation. I did in mere seconds what you couldn't do in 2 months. You see Parker, you once claimed I was living in your shadow, that I had to step up to you. Now the roles are reversed mother fucker, now YOU have to prove you can step up to ME.

I have no doubt you are going to sling some shit my way, probably bring up that match, and that's fine. I mean, I can't blame you for being angry that people worldwide consider me a better wrestler than you. However, you are more than welcome to blame me, once I eliminate you this week on Battlegrounds. The fact is Parker I believe you still have what takes to get back to the top, but you have get your head out of your arse and see things for how they are. I mean sure I'm confident in my abilities, but I am always very aware of the facts of the situation. You arrogance was your downfall against Remington, your arrogance was your downfall when you lost the tag titles, and your arrogance will be your downfall again come Battlegrounds.

“MAAAA”

You know what comes now, I'm not saying it again.

Gordon Fury: And finally from Bitchville USA, we have Tiffani Michaels. Wow Tiffani, for someone who was determined not to give me a reaction to what I said on twitter, you sure as hell gave me a reaction. But that isn't the funniest thing. You know what is Tiffani? You called me fake. ME fake. Out of everyone you could have picked on this whole to call fake, you picked... me. If you want to see someone fake then look in the fucking mirror. Like you I make no appologies for the things I do, but don't you fucking dare compare us! I did what I had to do in an important match. I didn't turn my back on Blyss, I warned her something like that could happen, and now we are fine. You stabbed one of your best friends in the fucking back to run off with Alexander Remington! The second biggest piece of shit on the entire planet! But now that you too have broken up, which was a HUGE shock by the way, everything is fine. You are back to being the nicest person in the world that everyone loves right? Fuck off Tiffani, fuck right off.

I said what I said to you on twitter because I can't fucking stand 2 faced people. Not because I wanted a reaction, not because I wanted you to cry, because I wanted to call you out on your shit. Simple as that. I am nobody but myself at all times, people always know when they deal with me they always are dealing wth ME. People like you turn my fucking stomach. I want to beat the everloving shit out of you on principle alone. And you have the fucking nerve to call me fake?

The best thing about it all is that your obsession with being Queen of IWF is ultimately going ot be your downfall. This moniker has made you think you are unbeatable, that nothing can touch you. Like Parker, you have no grasp on reality and that is going to cost you. The truth is this is your second match back after a fairly severe ankle Injury. You know what is worse than having a niggling injury and ring rust? Being totally oblivious to those facts. Your super human image of yourself is going to be shattered on Battlegrounds Tiffani, and I'm gonna be the one swinging the fucking hammer.

The hammer is your penis.

While it has enough weight to do so, I meant an actual hammer.

Sure you did.

Gordon Fury: I hope you all are ready lady and gents, because I'm not coming to play games. This is the first step to the World Heavyweight Championship, and I'm grabbing that mother fucker by the nuts. It's time to face the fury...

“MAAAA!”

Gordon Fury: ...mate.

The scene fades to black as Gordon walks out of shot.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Aries Armadaist [vs.] Corey Bull   Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:57 am

Parker's House
Another Week. Another Failure.
Parker's Address

The scene opens up with Parker standing directly in front of the camera. As the screens at home come to life, all they get is a shot of Parker's crotch. Apparently he decided not to edit out the little bit of the video before he set up in his chair across the room. With as candid as Parker has been in the last couple weeks, most people are not even surprised. As he steps away, with his back to the screen, the audience does as they are supposed to do, or better yet, what Parker expects them to do.

-Parker-
Go ahead. You know you want to. Take in the sights. I have a few things for us to discuss, but they can wait a moment. Parker wouldn't want you to have to split your attention.

The room again looks similar to it's original state, two weeks ago. It looks almost exactly like the state it was in last week, but again, it was not without its subtle differences. The books that were scattered on the floor, and roughly stacked to knee height have been tidied up. As the audience really starts to observe the room, they notice that the piles are smaller, as the top shelves of the bookshelves all the way around the room, are now full, without so much as space for bookends. The table, still appearing polished and new, has a flat screen computer monitor on our left side. It is angled away from the camera, and as Parker sits down, it casts a blue glow on his face. The lighting is still dim, and only from the lights that separate the individual shelves, but the room has improved. The last thing that most of the people watching come to focus on is a plain sheet of paper in the center of the desk. Parker pulls his chair up to the desk and places his elbows on it, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

-Parker-
Are you done trying to figure out what is different? Do you need any help trying to fine tune the finer details? I keep reading more and more about how the state of this room is tied to my success. Congrats, ewrestilngnews.com, You have finally been able to keep up with something that I said two weeks ago. Are you all really so dense that you had forgotten that I had already given you that piece of the puzzle from the very start? I showed you around, pointing out every way that my study had fallen victim to my eroding career. I pointed out that things were trashed because I had trashed them at different variations of anger over the last five months. Last week, I tried to tell you that things were not going to be rebuilt overnight. Do you believe that is the case now? Two weeks. Two wins. Yet the majority of what is wrong with this room, and analogously wrong with me, is still present. There has been no drastic make over. There is no delusion of grandeur here. If you are looking for the man that built this place into the beautiful palace that it once was, I can assure you that he is not here right now. Will he ever be? That remains to be seen.

Parker opens the drawer to his left, and pulls a black marker from it. He closes the drawer with one hand, and flicks off the lid to the marker with the other.

-Parker-
I think this is where we left off last week. Something about me throwing Steve in the garbage. Do you recall? He was a piece of trash that I picked up off the floor, and placed in the waste can where he belonged. At the time, I compared him to a half sheet of stepped on, insignificant trash. I would like to take just a moment away from my main point to say that I still stand by that. Steve, or as he likes to call himself, Storming Raven, has done nothing but bury himself deeper inside the proverbial trash can ever since he tried to walk out on me during a match. He got beaten by me. He basically handed over a win last week. He joined a cult that has no chance of becoming legitimate in this company. He finds himself about to go toe-to-toe with a couple of irrelevant idiots this week. I am putting my money on the fact that he will lose. Believe it or not, Parker does still have some of that IWF Championship money left, and you can't pass up a sure bet like this one is. Steel Angel tries to put on some kind of show like we are still at each other's throats. People try to play it up as a heated conflict, the likes of which nobody has seen before. Parker knows the truth. Parker is telling you the truth. The conflict I have is no longer with Steel Angel. Sure, I don't like him. Steve is the one that has my attention though. Steve is currently the one that I wish to bury. Steve is the cancer that tried to walk out of a match as my partner, and I do not take being stabbed in the back by a lesser talent lightly.

As he spoke, and got further and further away from the point that he was trying to make, Parker seemed to get increasingly enraged. Sure, he might be coming out on the winning end recently, but it seems like he has focused all of that negative energy he had built up, on one person. IWF management probably figured that Parker needed an outlet of some sort for his rage. They had picked the wrong one. Parker straightens himself, turning his head and feeling his neck pop and adjust itself. He put the marker down against the paper and started to write, getting back to what he wanted to talk about.

-Parker-
Two weeks ago I entered a match against the Ravens and I was victorious. One of them ended up in my waste basket, and the other one got a one week reprieve from that fate. Parker is not very giving when it comes to his opponents, but he gave Alexander Raven a chance to pull himself up by his bootstraps and really give Parker a go. As you all saw, last week we put on a wrestling clinic. The action was back and forth. The fans didn't know who to cheer for as we launched our entire arsenals at each other. Some people even said that it was a candidate for match of the night. We dug deep, and pulled out everything that we could to beat each other. If I remember right, we were in the ring for a solid minute and a half.

Parker relishes in the sarcasm. A smile crosses his lips that he cannot hope to hide.

-Parker-
I compared Steve to a trashed piece of paper, and then insulted him by saying that at one point, the paper was useful for something and to compare the two would be unfair to the sheet of paper. I offered Alexander Raven a chance to become more than just a piece of paper. I help up the very sheet that I have here, and told him to prove his worth to me. The opening bell hadn't finished ringing before he was hit with an Instant Impact and pinned for a three count.

He picks up the sheet of paper, and holds it up to show the world what he had written on it. The name, ALEXANDER RAVEN,  in all caps, and with no punctuation was cleanly written in large enough print to cover the sheet, and require a different line for each word.

-Parker-
Parker gave you a chance to be better than this. He asked you. He pleaded with you, to be better than this. Two weeks ago you showed so much promise when we faced off. You escaped a match with Parker basically unscathed, and had even held your own hand to hand with me. We stood toe-to-toe after we tossed Steve out of the ring half a dozen times, and neither of us had an advantage over anther. Alexander, you and Parker both knew that Steve was the weak link. We knew before the match started who was going to be the one to take the fall, and it was just a game a chess between the two of us to see who got the win. Parker was the one to smack that pawn off the board, and IWF management saw fit to let our game continue on to last week.

Parker sounds legitimately depressed as he comes to the end of his breath. He looks away from the camera, and shakes his head before he continues. As he talks he starts to ball up the sheet of paper.

-Parker-
The person that I played chess with in the ring last week, was not the same man that I had played against the week before. The man that I thought would be an equal, was no more of an adversary than a child. There was no fight in Alexander Raven last week, and there is not a single drop of dignity in putting him out to pasture. Sure, the referees claimed some sort of injury that had ended the contest early, but Parker saw it in your eyes before the match started. The man that I fought in that three way dance was not the one that was across the ring from me at BattleGrounds 75. I wanted to take him apart piece by piece as he writhed in pain. I wanted him to ask me to pin him after he had taken such a bad beating that he couldn't stand. I wanted to take his best shot, and then laugh in his face. The fact that I have written his name on this piece of paper is a joke to me. Storming Raven is more useless than the scrap I threw away last week, and Alexander Raven is a disgrace to the ink that I just used out of this marker to right his fucking name.

With the paper now completely crumbled, he tosses it into the waste basket. Parker had again gotten heated as he spoke. He seems more unstable than irritated or depressed. One minute he is hiding a smile and the next it seems like the wheels are coming off.

-Parker-
Alexander Raven doesn't deserve for me to actually say his name, or waste my time talking about him. From this point on, he is a non-entity to me. He doesn't exist. My win against him will not appear in the history books. As far as I am concerned, he is not even a member of this roster. It has been another week, and I have seen another failure. You simple people probably think that Alexander Raven is the failure that I am talking about, but that is not the case in the least. The failure was my own. I put my trust into a man that did not deserve it. I gave a second chance to a man that did not earn it. I should have known better, when he ran away from me, instead of breaking the pin two weeks ago, that he did not have it within himself to actually beat me. His injury is a farce. The fall that he took was his cowardly way of getting away from me. If that is what he wants, that is fine with Parker. He can have his freedom. He will no longer appear in my sight, even if he is standing right in front of me. He did not want to face me like a man, and therefore he is not a man. Parker would have pulled all of the stops to break him apart in a way that he could respect. Parker could have torn him down to the point that he would have realized he was not on the same level that I was. Parker would have watched him come to the realization that he was not good enough to be in the ring anymore. Instead, he decided to eliminate himself from the equation.

With a deep breath, Parker sits back in his chair. The anger seems to fade away, and in its place is a kind of complacency.

-Parker-
I learned something last week inside that ring. I thought that I was past the point that I could learn new tricks. When you look across the ring and see someone that does not want to be there, it changes you. When you can see through a man and realize that he does not want the prize that you are fighting for, and has no interest in beating you in order to gain that prize. There was nobody on the roster that wanted to beat me last week. There was nobody in the arena that wanted to be in the ring with me. What I did last week, has taken the wind from my sails, but has also made me think ahead to the future. That future, is Battlegrounds 76. That future is the main event of the show. That future is the ability to enter last into the Path to Valhalla match. Parker has come to a conclusion about that match. Parker has come to a conclusion about his future. Parker found something last week that he sees within himself at this very moment.

He lets out a heavy sigh, and gets out of the chair. Parker walks around the desk, and then leans on it as he did last week when speaking of Storming Raven. He places his hands in the pockets of his black pants, and then looks at the floor.

-Parker-
When it is time for the main event of Battlegrounds 76, my music will play through the PA once the ring has filled with all of the other competitors. I will step out, dressed as I am now, and I will stand atop the stage. At that point, the referee will signal for the bell, and I will step off the stage, and head back behind the curtain. What I saw in the ring last week, is something that I am going to spare Gordon Fury,  Tiffani Michaels, Aries Armadaist and even Corey Bull from having to see. They are not of the same talent as I am, and I doubt that they would be able to see what I saw last week and walk away the same person. I have no interest in entering the Path to Valhalla match as the final entrant. Honestly, I have no interest in competing in the match at all. What I have an interest in, is rebuilding from the ground, up. You cannot lay a foundation, and then start to work on the roof. You must put your blood, sweat and tears into building up to that point. I will step out in front of you all, and disappoint you just as Alexander Raven disappointed me. Not because I don't want to compete, but because I have no desire for the prize. I would be going through the motions, and not enjoying a single one of them. I do not owe it to you fans to perform against my will. As contractually obligated, I will show up. I will not, however, take any part in the main event. If you have a problem with that, I suppose you will just have to deal with it. Parker does not have time to listen to your whining, bitching, or complaining about his decision. It does not make sense for Parker to compete, so therefore, Parker will not compete. If someone in a higher position than I does not like it, then they can fire me.

Parker steps up towards the camera and picks it up off the tri-pod with both hands.

-Parker-
... or rather... they can try.... 

Parker Wayde!

This is your FINAL CALL!

With that, Parker drops the camera, and the audience sees the room cartwheel before their eyes before it smashes into the ground and turns to static.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Aries Armadaist [vs.] Corey Bull   Gordon Fury  [vs.]  Parker Wayde [vs.]  Tiffani Michaels [vs.]  Aries Armadaist [vs.]  Corey Bull I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Aries Armadaist [vs.] Corey Bull
Page 1 of 1