Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist Empty
PostSubject: Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist   Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Two friends renew their life long rivalry as they mix in Aries Armadaist into the chaos as Steelio takes on Sean Libby and Aries Armadaist!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist   Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:12 pm

May 15th

-The scene starts in a black void with odd voices in echo’s-

-While looking downward a bright light comes up and covers the screen in the light-

You ready for this kid?

Yeah I’m ready.

-The blinding light fades into color and shows Steel Angel looking at the person he’s talking to-

Just keep your cool and you’ll be fine out there. Feel the crowd’s love at your every move.

I know how to do it.

But you don’t know how to master it. Just relax kid.

-The person breathes with Steel and exhales-

You have a whole career ahead of you, don’t kill yourself.

How can that happen?

Very carefully. This is the wrestling business people get hurt really easily. Just watch your neck.

-The person rubs his neck then feels a pain threw his left leg-

Ah!

Don’t worry about it you’ll be fine Sean.

Wha… What did you call me?

Everything will be just…fiiiiinnne…

-The room and Steel turn into a dreamlike trance and becomes distorted-

Sean…Sean…

-The bright light before comes again in flash like looks-

Sean!

-The face of Sean Libby appears as he looks around shocked-

-It shows him with his wife Serai Leone in the hospital room-

What… What happened? Where’s Steel?

Steel Angel?

Yeah… Where is he?

He was never here Sean.

He wasn’t? Then… How?

How what? Are you okay?

-Sean rubs his face and looks at Serai-

I don’t know.

You should go home. You look tired.

No. I want to stay here with you.

Sean please. I’ll be fine don’t worry about me.

-Sean reluctantly stands and kisses Serai on her head-

Okay. I’ll be back next week to check you out.

Okay. Bye.

Bye…

-Sean walks out of the hospital and looks in the sky like its about to rain then he puts his hood over him and walks his way home-

…Stupid. How did I become his shadow?

-A thunderclap rumbles-

He haunts me now. Because he’s in my way. He thinks he’s better than me even though he helped train me.

-Sean looks up in the sky-

Oh Gum help me… All my friends have turned against me and I need help. I can’t do this alone. Not to mention like a bastard like that Tim Patrick in my life, I don’t know how to cope.

-A lightning bolt blasts in the sky as Sean closes his eyes-

-Another black room is shown but the voices of Tim Patrick is heard-

I didn't imagine that I would be seeing you before the main event Sean.

I guess we have that in common. Look at us, two of the guys that have been here the longest, making a main event match together.

It's too bad that only one of us can walk out a winner.

-Tim gets up out of the chair and starts to walk to the door as Libby moves towards one of the lockers.-

I am sure we have different opinions on which one of us that should be.

I would say you're right.

-The two laugh, but it feels more forced than anything else. There is clearly tension somewhere under the mutual respect the two have for one another.-

-When the match happens following Tim’s pinning on Sean-

WHAT THE HELL?!

Bro! Sean, calm down!

CALM DOWN?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Dude, it’s everyman for himself!

YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND!

Sean-

-Sean explodes and Libby shots Tim’s jaw and keeps doing it in blind rage-

GRRR TIMMAHHHHHH!!!!

-Sean’s eyes open as a thunder rumble occurs-

-Sean looks around seeing cars drive by him gasping-

God… God damn it!

-Sean gets inside a building and holds his head-

You got what you deserved you son of a bitch… I don’t regret breaking your neck… If I did, I’m happy. Now all I have to do, is become the number one contender.

-A knock is heard on the door and then see’s mail fly threw his mail slot-

Ah the card.

-Sean looks at the card and notices him in a match with Steel and Aries-

WHAT?!

-Sean rips the paper up exactly where his match is-

This stupid asshole!

-Sean holds his head and remembers when Steel defeated Sean-

Not again… I don’t know why Aries is in the match, he’s the weakest link in holding the tag titles, but STEEL! I will not let this prick beat me this time! He beat me once and I will not let him beat me this time!

-Sean looks around and grabs his bag-

Time to get my revenge!

-Sean leaves his home-

Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist Libbeh11

Steel, you are my friend, my trainer, my enemy. I have hallowed in your shadow for over five years. I hate that thing about you. You make me sick, and you think that your better than me just because of your “achievements” and your “statistics” over me. Let me tell you something my former friend, you are not better than me.

You may have taught me everything you know but you didn’t teach me everything I know Steel. I brought you here Steel, I have wrestled here before you have and I am the longest IWF wrestler in history, and you think you deserve it after losing it to Chad Mason? HA! Its my turn Steelio! My time as the World champion is now.

Aries on the other hand, you have no reason to exist in this match. I feel bad for your tag team partner, Jaci. She carries you. You are the loser of your tag team titles and you have no purpose in the World title. You shouldn’t be in my way, I strongly suggest that you stay away from my way.

You think you can defeat the Libbeh? You think your worthy to become the World champion? Your nothing. Nothing of you tells me you deserve the greatest World championship in the industry. I ended Tim Patrick’s career last week and I’m not afraid to do it to you Aries. Stay away from me.

Steel, Aries I’m coming for both of you. I will prove I am more worthy than you guys, and I will prove it this week.

Back to top Go down
Aries Armadaist

Aries Armadaist

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist   Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:49 pm

OOC: Whats with the short RP, you may be asking? Or perhaps don't care at all? Well you try sneezing and shitting your colon inside out and see if you still feel like writing anything D:<

The scene opens on a shot of a single podium set up behind a black backdrop. To the left sat a reef of flowers, a banner reading "Deepest Sympanthies" displayed around the arrangement with "Rest in Peace" accompanying it. To the right of podium was a blown up picture of Jaci Sovereign, smiling warmly into the camera, a caption at the bottom reading:

Jazz Sovereign
1907-2013

The room is pin drop silent as Aries Armadaist finally walks into view, wearing a black suit and seeming to be visibly distraught as he steps up to the podium, not even looking into the camera as he wipes his eyes with a rag before sloppily stuffing it into his coat pocket, the cloth immediately falling out as he removes his hand. He grabs onto the podium as he braces himself against it, remaining silent for several moments more. At one point, opening his mouth to speak only to have his words stifled by a whimper. Taking a deep breath, the strange Canadian finally manages to collect himself enough to speak.

Aries Armadaist
We've come here today to.. honor the memory of a recently dearly departed... But, you probably already knew that seeing as how you knew you were coming to a funeral...thus making this entire opener completely redundant... I can't say Jazz and I were as close as some of you may be able to say... I don't think I can say we were even close at all... I'd like to think we were friends though... She, however, would make sure to correct me, and remind me that we were in no shape and/or form friends of any kinds. But, she's not here now, so what does she know... I guess the point I'm trying to make is... We were cool, I guess.

Aries' entire demenor seems to change as he continues to speak, now shifting his weight as he rests one elbow onto the podium itself, his gaze now starting to wonder towar the ceiling as he seems to have gotten over the supposed death of his partner relatively fast during his eulogy.

Aries Armadaist
I was a young up start with a title opportunity. She was a Legend just wanting to what she loved. We were a match made in Satan's rancid, asshole. She was a straight shootin' goody goody... I was the dirtiest player on the roster... and the smartest... and easily the best looking..... and had the biggest penis... By far. If the phrase "opposites attract" were any more true... It wouldn't have applied even slightly to our situation. Quite frankly Jazz and I were jus two opposite people who really couldn't get along in anyway shape or form. Except, when it came to winning. That was our binding force. God knows I wanted those Tag Team titles more than anything, and she was too proud to let herself slack even one iota. That alone is what made us such a dominate force. It's what let us conquer the seemingly impressive force that was GrandSlam-not once, but twice. In a row. Ah, GrandSlam...what wasted potential... Sure hope I don't have to face one of them anytime soon.

Aries' gaze now finds hit's way to the camera for a moment, sporting something of an annoyed expression before his eyes return to the ceiling as he seemingly gathers his thoughts.

Aries Armadaist
But, I'm not here to talk about our impressive display of skill as a Tag team, and how we would easily run rough shot over every two bit rinky dink team who thought they could even dream about stepping up to the plate against us and even have the slightest glimmering hope of coming out with a victory... No, we're here not to mourn her loss, but celebrate the life of my passed partner. See, I'm not very good with speeches or words... I'm amazing with speeches and words... I'm just kind of tired of standing at this podium.... So in closing, let us not cry in sadness at her loss... but laugh in happiness that her pain is finally over, and let us all hope that one day none of have to suffer with seeing Molly Reid waste our time with another one day Title reign.... So with that, let us say goodbye to Jackie Sovereign.

Barry
It's Jaci.

Aries' head immediately snaps toward the camera once again, his annoyed expression having returned as Barry speaks out to him from behind the lens.

Aries Armadaist
Beg pardon?

Barry
It's Jaci, not Jackie. Jaci. Jaci Sovereign.

The annoyed look on Armadaist's face slowly shifts to one of confusion, even tilting his head slightly as the rusty gears in his head fight so hard to try and turn.

Aries Armadaist
It's spelled J-A-C-I.

Barry
And pronounced Jay-See. This is common knowledge... Beyond common, even.

Aries lets out a scoff as he rolls his eyes.

Aries Armadaist
...Well that just doesn't make any sense. And besides, way to be super rude with interrupting a goddamn funeral, Barry.

Barry
Yeah, also? Jaci isn't dead.

Aries Armadaist
WELL SHE'S DEAD TO ME!

Aries shoves the podium over in his tantrum like outburst, immediately marching off the set as he yanks at the tie that plagued his neck as he loosened it, the IWF camera crew audibly groaning at the fact that Aries ruined his own promo with his outburst. At this point, you'd think they'd be use to it.

Director
That'll do everybody.

The director waved them off as the crew immediately began cleaning up the interview area. Aries threw tantrums like this while filming a promo enough times that they had a few hours before he'd come back around. All except the one human that Aries seemed to have any interest in even interacting with: Barry, who immediately began to follow Aries as he storming pass the camera as he frantically ripped at the buttons on his wrists.

Aries Armadaist
How the hell is she gonna get injured for 6 months?! The fuck am I suppose to do for 6 months? I can't defend these belts by myself!

The camera man couldn't help but roll his eyes at Aries' childish atttidue toward Jaci's recent injury. Again, something you'd think he'd have grown accustom to.

Barry
Yes, Jaci obvious chose to get injured for 6 months. How dare she. Obviously you're the true victim of this entire situation.

Aries Armadaist
I KNOW, RIGHT?!

Aries threw his arms up into the air as he let out another outburst before ripping his jacket of and tossing it aside with not a care of where I, finally reaching Aries' apparent destination of the catering table as he snatched a bottle of water from the melted ice filled cooler.

Barry
Why not just get a new Tag Partner? Like, an interim partner until Jaci comes back.

Aries Armadaist
Pfft, who? I can't rely on anyone like I could her. Besides, who else on this roster is even on par with her?

Barry
Uh unno, Remington just came back. You could pull your little contract loop hole again,

Aries Armadaist
Yeah, if I wanted to hang around a guy who get's high off his own farts, I'd go back to talking to the mirror. Besides, he's guaranteed to bail too.

Barry gave Aries a cocked eyebrow as Armadaist ripped the cap from the bottle and began to chug down the liquid inside.

Barry
Why do you say that?

Aries Armadaist
He's got this weird quota where he has to leave any promotion he's in after a certain amount of time so he can make some big shocking return in un-glorious fashion after 2 months of being gone.

Barry
...Weird... But, hey, if you're going to be mad at anyone, be angry with Gordon.

Aries returned the camera man's eyebrow with one of his own as he seemed to have piqued his interest,

Aries Armadaist
Gordon? Why?

Barry
Well, it was Gordon's fault Jaci's even out. Maybe take your gripe up with him.

Barry then turned to return to his camera, leaving Aries to ponder the revelation that this "Gordon" fellow is the one responsible for possibly costing him his tag partner. He pursed his lips together as his face gradually began to turn a shade of red, his anger obviously beginning to boil as he crushed the plastic bottle of water in his hand, tossing it to the floor with all his might, sending water flying from its plastic prison with reckless abandon.

Aries Armadaist
...Gooooordaaaan...

---

Aries Armadaist
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GODDAMN GORDANS?!

Aries' mood hadn't improved in the hours since he began to seek revenge for his fallen cam-rad now wildly flipping through a rather thick packet of papers. Every single page full of names, all of them beginning with the name "Gordan." His temper finally getting the best of him yet again as he tossed the papers into the air, letting them cover the hall way as they float back down around him, Aries simply folding his arms as he pouts.

Aries Armadaist
Gordan isn't even that good of a name! Sounds like a... sound a goblin would make when it farts... SO WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM?!

Aries Armadaist
Maybe instead of finding all the Gordans...I should just find the one Gordan that's in the building...

As Aries stroked his chin in as deep of contemplation as he could possibly get, he didn't even bother to pay mind to the scrawny spit fuck of a stagehand that cautiously approached him, almost eagerly as he had over heard Aries monologuing to himself.

Stagehand
Oh, you mean Gordon Ramsay?

Aries' entire body seemed to freeze on command as the meek stage hand spoke up, his eyes bolting in his direction as he spoke that cursed name.

Aries Armadaist
Who..?

Stagehand #1
Yeah, ya know, Gordan Ramsay. Apparently he was in the audience, so Management decided to see if he'd do a thing for the site. You know how they are about getting any sort of recognition fr--

Aries Armadaist
GORDAAAAN!!!!

Aries' 500th outburst of the day caused the stagehand to nearly jump out of his skin, Aries wasting no time in hustling down the hallway back to the interview area, continually screaming the name of his new most hated enemy. He was no longer a mere man, but a hate feuled wrecking machine, shoving his way through any poor person or object that had the misfortune of coming within his path of fury and anger, leaving behind him a trail of papers, bodies, and some poor Make-A-Wish girl before finally reaching his destination.

There, he locked eyes with the one known as Gordan. He immediately recognized the British Chef as he prattled on with one of the many IWF Interviewers who's name Aries never bothered to learn. Letting out a furious battle cry, he broke off into a full on sprint toward the culprit behind Jaci's injury. The poor bastard didn't even have time to react as he turned his head toward the source of the noise, his eyes widened in horror as he only saw the body of the 220lbs Canadian man flying through the air, his fist cocked back as he slammed his knuckles into the face of Gordan Ramsay. The entire world seemed to slow down in those few seconds as the chef was knocked clean off his feet, the interviewer immediately running for cover. The crew, however, groaning once again at Aries' interference.

Stagehand #2
The hell is wrong with you today?!

Aries Armadaist
VENGEANCE! GLORIOUS, UNBRIDLED VENGEANCE! THIS WAS ALL FOR YOU, JACI! IT WAS ALL FOR YOU!

Triumphant, Aries stood over the body of his fallen enemy, clutching his fists as he threw his head back, laughing maniacally into the heavens. Only a few feet away from the mad man stood the man's partner herself: Jaci Sovereign, arm in a sling as she simply looked on in a state of half disbelief. Only half due to the fact that she seemed to be the only person who was beginning to get use to this kind of behavior out a man who piledrived a beaver. Letting out a sigh, she called out to her "partner."

Jaci Sovereign
Aries, will you knock it off. That man can't yell at people if you go and break his jaw.

His tirade immediately ceased as Aries gasped loudly, almost cartoonishly, his head now darting back and forth as he continued to stare up into the rafters of the arena.

Aries Armadaist
JACI?! Jazz ole pal, izzat you?!

Jaci Sovereign
What do you mean is it me, of course "it's me," who else would it be?

Aries Armadaist
My gawd, you're contacting me from the other side... I knew that Ouiji Board would work! Did I do good, Jazz? Can you finally rest in Peace?!

This one seemed to even take Jaci by surprise as her eyes widened, her words sputtering out of her mouth as she desperately tried to think of even the slightest idea of what Aries could be talking about.

Jaci Sovereign
I--whoa, hold on, what?

Aries Armadaist
Don't you worry, Jazz! I'll keep those tag titles all by myself! You live on through me! Through our Tag Championships! I can't possibly lose with you on my side! And fighting spirit! And probably a...lot of cocaine!

Jaci Sovereign
Aries--

Aries Armadaist
ONWARD TO VICTORY!

The mad Canadian then thrust his fist forward, taking off down the hallways just as fast as he came, continuing on his path of destruction as he left Jaci, and everyone within ear shot baffled. Jaci simply watched him run off until he way out of sight, contemplating what to do. She felt somewhat responsible. Despite having no clue what he was possibly going through at this time, she felt maybe she should at least try to reign him in. That is, until she felt a twinge of pain shoot through her shoulder, gritting her teeth slightly as she simply threw her hand up as she began to back up before making sure to walk the complete opposite direction Aries just took off in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist   Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist SA_zps35468d6c
Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist Vg_zps83b03c0b
=You need a shotgun blast, a kick in the ass.=

Last week was one of my more calm moments, the tag match between myself and Flex against Parker and Storming was anything I would expect it to be and while Flex got the win for our side I felt that the win did nothing to settle to difference between me and Parker. I encountered Darren on my return back stage and he seemed to mellow out after my outburst from last week. I still feel a small sense of regret that I lost control like that, flustration settled in and it reached a boiling point where just about anything could have set me off. When I took that swing I thought for sure I had severed my ties with Darren De Jean with that punch to the jaw. Imagine my shock and relief that he was willing to allow bigones be bigones and get back to the swing of things.

However the look on his face tells me he's not going to soften up on me at all, he's going to push me and bring out the best in me, the best of the Steel Angel.

Him and BM get up from where they are sitting and BM nods his head.

BM
That was good out there mang, you and Flex handled your busness and came back with the win.

Yuko Isamu
Such a shame I didn't get the pin fall myself.

Darren De Jean
Yuko we both know that in tag matches it's never about who gets the win but the teamwork and being able to work as a unit. You and Flex were able to work together where as Parker and Storm clearly didn't and that was the main issue between you and Parker when you both were tag champs.

Yuko Isamu
I knew from the start that he and I never meshed very well, the guy is too headstrong and arrogaunt.

Darren De Jean
Well you won't have to worry about it right now, point is you listen to me and that's the main thing that matters. Tonight you deserved some rest but come first thing tomarrow you're heading to my penthouse and I'm going to put you to work.

I nodded my head, BM patted my shoulders as I got my from my chair, Marley glancing at me, small smile on her face. I grab the rest of my gym bag and start walking, taking a look at Darren and our eyes lock for a moment. A nod between both of us suggest that perhaps all is forgivin however I know that there wont be any more freebies, I step out of line again and it's it for me and Darren.

However at the rate I'm going, I wont have to worry about losing my cool again, that day was just one of my worse days, not being able to live with myself after being eliminated so early at the six pack challange a couple weeks ago.

This week I regain some retribution against Parker but now what? I'm not in the title hunt right now and I have a feeling Parker will be waiting somewhere in the wings, waiting for a chance to take me off my game.

I cannot allow myself to let him do psyche me out, can't give him any satisfaction. Parker kept saying that I'm nothing but dead weight and yet he's on a 4 match losing streak where as I'm in a pattern, win one week and lose the next.

This week I can't afford to lose, I don't care who I'm fighting next week I have to build some much needed momentum if I'm to have any chance of facing Ethan or Alex for a shot at the belt anytime soon.

I walk out the locker with Marley following close to my side, I held her close to me and we kissed, god I love her so much.

We leave the arena and headed towards the car, then drive towards the air port, ride there being long and tiring but once we landed I enjoyed the familer scent of my home town.

Marley
I'm so proud of you Yuko, able to work so hard each day, you'll be a champion soon enough I'm sure of it.

Yuko Isamu
Thank you Marley, you always are a good source of inspiration.

She laughs and we kissed once again, I coulden't wait to go to bed, morning is going to suck so bad for me.

Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist 394599_orig1
=Old friends, new rivals.=

"No you'll never be alone.
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars.
Hear my whispers in the dark."

I woke to the sound of my phone going off, rising from the covers of my bedsheets I rolled over to where my table counter is and feel for my phone. I'm not awake enough to noticed I'm completly naked, the moaning sound of Marley as she rolls the other side clinging to the sheets while I pushed the button on the answer key, my eyes barely open as my voice just above a whisper.

Yuko Isamu
*tired* Hello.

Darren De Jean
Rise and shine buttercup.

Yuko Isamu
You know what time it is Darren?

Darren De Jean
Ten a clock.

Yuko Isamu
Yeah for you.

Darren De Jean
Well sorry for waking you but this is actually very important, looked at the match card for this week's show and well it looks like we're gonna have a reunion of sorts.

Yuko Isamu
What do you mean by reunion?

Darren De Jean
I'll explain when you get here, you know where the penthouse is, just get over here as soon as you can and don't make me wait.

He hangs up and I just rolled back to bed, tossing the phone aside as I reach over to where Marley is, wrapping my arms around her soft skin and the need to sleep rising back to me. I just shut my eyes again, Darren can wait.....I need my sleep.

*two hours later*

The hot steaming water sent jolts through my skin into my head, instantly I felt like someone turned the light switch inside me back on. The glass already foggy with the amount of steam rising out, there was so much steam that I could barely see the soap I'm holding in my hands. I washed up as quick as I could and stepped out, nearly slipping on the towel as I dried myself up. I got dressed and ran downstairs with Marley handing me some hot dogs, I muched them down as I ran out the door with her following close behind, she is dressed for action as well as I am. We both took the car and drove down to the airport.

Darren had a very unamused look on his face while BM and Kayls were snickering behind, I was breathing hard and Marley of course stood there looking pretty as always.

Darren De Jean
I called you four hours ago, what happend?

Yuko Isamu
Traffic, airport today was shitty.

Marley
No they we-

I reached over and covered her mouth, giving her a "be quit look" I didn't want Darren to think I was slacking off, it would just mean more work for me today and I'm not too keen on pulling an all nighter tonight.

Yuko Isamu
Point is we're here now and I'm more than ready for this news you have for me. So what is this important information?

Darren De Jean
Well as I said before that I looked at the new match card for this week's show. You're fighting Sean Libby it would seem.

That is a name I would never thought I would hear again for quite some time now.

Yuko Isamu
Sean Libby.......this is DW all over again isn't it?

Darren De Jean
Not just him either, you're also fighting Aries Armadaist as well.

Yuko Isamu
Wait.....Aries.....aries isnt he the other half of the tag champs?

Darren De Jean
I'm sure last I checked.

Yuko Isamu
Wonderful so I get two for the price of one this week.

Darren De Jean
Now Yuko I understand that you and Sean back in DW were pretty close pals.

Yuko Isamu
We were, I used to train him when he needed help, I would get him back up into the swing of things and he would win a few titles as a result.

Darren De Jean
Didn't you fight him here in IWF?

Yuko Isamu
I did about two years ago when I recently joined IWF after winning the New Blood championship.

I reflected, has it trurly been two years since I last fought Sean Libby? This is indeed a long overdue reunion.

Darren De Jean
Does Sean know that I'm training you though?

Yuko Isamu
To be honest Darren he and I have barely seen each other during my time in IWF. The guy comes and goes whenever he pleases.

Darren De Jean
Well I need to look at your last match with him before we can get to work.

Yuko Isamu
What about Aries?

Darren De Jean
Easy there slick, we'll knock these fellas out one at a time.

So I sat down on the couch and everyone sorta just gathers as we look at the match two years ago between me and Sean Libby.

(OOC this was taken straight from the match results.)

Sean Libby picks up Steel Angel and whips him into the ropes. Sean Libby vaults over him, and then again when Steel Angel bounces back the other way. Sean Libby quickly spears Steel Angel to the mat, and stays on top of him, punching him hard in the face. Sean Libby gets up quickly and runs off the ropes. He jumps over Steel Angel and lands backfirst across Steel Angel's chest.

Rick - Nice senton there by Sean Libby. He's really taking it to the New Blood Champion

Johnny - Libby is sending a message to Vincent Van Rose tonight that he'll be coming for him next week!

Sean Libby picks up Steel Angel and whips him into the corner. He runs at Steel Angel, who quickly moves out of the way. Sean Libby continues to run up the turnbuckle and flips backwards, going for a moonsault. Steel Angel quickly moves out of the way, and Sean Libby lands on his feet. He turns around and is met with a spinning heel kick to the head by Steel Angel, knocking him down.

Rick - Wow, what a kick to the cranium! That'll ring Libby's bell for sure

Johnny - And it gives Steel Angel some time to recover. Great ring prowess there by Steel, to avoid the Cold of Ireland.

Steel Angel picks Sean Libby up to his feet and over his head in a crucifix powerbomb position. Steel Angel runs across the ring and slams Sean Libby down to the mat. Steel Angel rolls over and hooks Sean Libby's leg. Tyson Rowle reluctantly begins to count

Rick - Huge crucifix powerbomb by Steel Angel!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Sean Libby kicks out just before the match is ended. Tyson Rowle holds up two fingers.

Johnny - Wow, it was that close to being over for Sean

Steel Angel picks up Sean Libby and whips him into the ropes. Sean Libby bounces back and ducks underneath Steel Angel's clothesline. Sean Libby stops, and quickly superkicks Steel Angel in the face. Steel Angel catches the kick and quickly leg sweeps Sean Libby back down to the ground. Steel Angel reaches down and picks up Sean Libby over his head. Steel Angel quickly drops Sean Libby and catches his neck, hitting a stunner-like cutter.

Rick - And now it is over! Angel Slam!

Johnny - What a feat of strength by Steel Angel. Quick and strong, he's the perfect combo!

Steel Angel hooks Sean Libby's leg, and rolls on top of him. Tyson Rowle drops down to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Gunther - Here is your sexy winner, the New Blood Champion, Steel Angel!

Darren leans back as they look at Yuko getting his hand raised while Tyson Rowle assist Sean in leaving the ring. Darren turns off the t.v for a moment.

Darren De Jean
I have to say that even back then your ground game was not nearly as crisp as it is today however you showed a great display of power in that fight.

Yuko Isamu
Sean is mainly a one trick pony, he just flies around the ring and tries to catch his foe off guard. I mainly negated it and used my power to wear him down.

Darren De Jean
It's a sound game however keep in mind Yuko, this was two years ago, your skill has greatly improved. You're no longer just a high flyer, you now have so many tools in your pocket: You have your power moves, your high flying attacks, your submission holds and lets not also forget your close range combat skills. Sean likely has seen what the errors in his past performance and has likely changed his game.

I shook my head.

Yuko Isamu
The only thing that has changed with Sean now is that he's become more hardcore and daring, he still has his high flying moves to fall on but his finishers take time to set up and the follow through gives his foes time to recover, that's how I was able to counter his Cold of Ireland last time. Sure he's gotten more aggressive in his later years however this so called new and improved Sean Libby.....it's still the Sean Libby of old just with a more aggresive nature.

Darren De Jean
Well then you only have to worry about is his hardcore style I mean you've fought plently of these guys before Yuko this ain't nothing new to you. He's not going to risk a dq but in this case seeing how there's three of you in this match he won't be shy of breaking out the big guns. It's up to you to make sure that take advantage of the situation before he does.

Yuko Isamu
Alright now about Aries.

Darren De Jean
Well this guy is a few cans short of a whole six pack of beer but there's no denying that Aries is a crafty person, the man prides himself at being able to take any shortcut and use any underhanded method to walk away with the win. Once again you've encounter this before, Parker showed just how low he's willing to go to come out with the win this guy is willing to dive deep into the bowels of hell itself and strike a deal with the devil if it means winning. He's a snake not to be trusted and Yuko you're the most stable man of the whole match. You don't have to explode out there and knock these guys around, sometimes it's better to let them wear each otehr out then move in to pick up the scrapes.

Yuko Isamu
You know that's never my style Darren, I never back down from a challenge and I don't just wait for someone to step to me and take a swing. I'm a man of action, and I tend to give them plenty of that when I'm out there crushing their skulls.

Darren De Jean
*Shrugs* Alright but be sure to pace yourself out there Yuko, can't afford to tire yourself out, if you're in danger don't be afraid to back away and recover. Recklessness is a sure path to self distruction.

He then notices the clock and takes a step back.

Darren De Jean
Wow is that the time? Man that's depressing, well guys we're gonna have to end this session for now. Tomarrow we're packing up and heading over to Orlando I expect everyone to be dressed and ready when I get up.

We all retired to out rooms and Marley sorta has an embaressed look on her face as we entered our room. She peaks out and makes sure no one can hear her before she closes the door, meanwhile I'm too busy removing my shoes to notice. Then I looked up at Marley who is red in the face as she tries to speak to me but finds it hard to talk.

Yuko Isamu
What's wrong Marley?

Marley
Uhh.....Yu......Yuko....there's something I haven't told you. I wanted to wait until you were done with your match last show but I coulden't bring myself to tell you.

Yuko Isamu
Tell me what?

Now she is shaking a bit but finally manages to sit down on the bed next to me and look me in the eyes.

Marley
Yuko.....remember when I went to the Rid Aid to get some headache medicine for you last week?

Yuko Isamu
Kinda.....

Marley
Well I noticed one of those devices for pregnacy tests and just out of sheer curirosity I went and bought it. Later that night while you were asleep........well.........I used the device.

Now her expression changed, to one of happyness, it took me a few moments for her words to finally sink in.

Yuko Isamu
Wait.......you're not saying that..........that......you're......

I didn't finish my sentence, her expression told the whole story, her hand reached out and took mine, placing it on her stomich, now she is beaming at me.

Marley
Yes Yuko.....I wasen't sure at first but I went to the doctor and he comfirmed it. I'm eight months pregnant.....you're going to be a father Yuko!

If only I could see the look on my face right now.

Just when I thought my life wasen't interesting enough.

Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist 394599_orig1
=Can you look me in the eye and say that to my face?=

Arrived at the arena, I am pumped, I'm ready, Marley is all smiles, her pressence filling me with a burst of energy I've never felt before. Darren noticed my excitement and gave a nod of approval, if only he knew the true reason for my sudden passion.

To be a father, never in my life had I dreamed that such an event would come and yet it did. Now I have another reason to fight, not just for myself but for my child.

I will make Marley proud with this match.

We marched into the backstage area, just then Sean Libby arrives at the scene. Darren has a smile and BM just stands there looking at him, me on the other hand my face is a stone expression as I look at the man who I once trained, a man whom two years ago I fought while I was a rookie and now it all comes full circle once more.

Yuko Isamu
Sean Libby.

Sean Libby
Steelio.

Both of us took a few steps at each other, Sean didn't even notice Darren on the far side or BM for that matter, his gaze was center on one man and one man only: Me.

Sean Libby
I haven't forgotten the last time we fought, you better understand that I wont allow history to repeat itself again! I will defeat you and prove that I am championship material!

Yuko Isamu
Big talk comming from such a small fish who is finding himself in a much bigger pond that he's used to.

Sean Libby
You forget that I've beaten the likes of Tim Partrick and countless others.

Yuko Isamu
I've beaten bigger names, while you could say anything there is to say about me, wont change a damn thing between us Sean. I've beaten you before and you can bet your soul that I will do so again.

I extend my hand.

Yuko Isamu
May the best man win.

He just stares at me and walks away, didn't bother to shake my hand. Darren walks up with a troubled expression.

Darren De Jean
Well he's changed alot, never seen this side of Sean before. I mean this guy is often all smiles and dancing and now he's acting like an asshole.

Yuko Isamu
He's just sick of the attention I'm getting, only issue is that I work hard to earn my place here. Sean is going to have to understand and respect that.

Darren De Jean
Come on Yuko we need to get going, show is starting soon and we need to get you in the zone.

Yuko Isamu
No need for that, I'm already in the zone.

I smack my temples with my palms and walk towards the locker rooms with a fire lit in my eyes. Tonight is a night of old friends fighting to see who prevails.

Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist Steelo_zpsd456abfd

Two years.

For the first time in two years the rematch between me and Sean Libby has finally come. Only it's not a one on one match but instead it's a triple theat with Aries thrown in the mix for good measure.

I'll save him for last, right now I wanna focus on the lebbeh.

Let me tell you a little history lession Sean, From the Ashes 2011 you were the High Impact champion going up against three other men in a match that shorten careers, the Pyramid.

Before going into this you were at the top of your game, people loved you, people know you, you had fans chanting your name every where you went and you told them that come From the Ashes you would put on a show.

I arrived at the scene just a week before that event and back then no one cared who I was until one Final Judgment later next thing you know everyone was buzzing about me but regardless all eyes were on you Sean. The champion, the dare devil, the man who laughs death at the face and says anything is possable.

That night one star would rise and one would fall.

I took on a dozen people at the Hawk's Next Invitational for the New Blood title, I fought tooth and nail to win that belt, even offered my own body when I drove someone into the announce table with my finisher. At that moment I was the new hot sensation.

Then came your match, you had three hungry guys gunning for your strap, you defy the odds and made the ultimate choice when you threw yourself over to please the fans and finish your foe.

Alas your attempt was in vain, your title slipped from your fingers and left the arena with a bare waist while I came home with gold.

Then next week our first meeting, Jason Hawk was the GM, he asked you a personal question: Did you have what it takes to defeat a true champion? That answer came in the form of me, I fought you in that ring with Tyson as the ref and I defeated you soundly. Afterwards it all became downhill for you then on, you faded away while I would rise to new heights, my fire was burning bright while yours slowly died off.

You did everything you could to try to get back into the groove you once had, even went so far as to change your apperence not once but twice. Regardless of your efforts your name was barely a whisper and you fell rock bottem when you were reduced to chasing after low level belts.

I mean what happen?

This week I tend to show you the difference between us, why I'm the star and you're the afterthought. I would say it's nothing personal but for me it is, you could argue that because of you that I'm here but let's not forget who taught who and helpped him get his career off the ground. Then you had the nerve to spit in the face of Tim just because your anger got the better of you.

Aries I have nothing to say about you, you're strange and you ramble alot, you also like to fight animals in the ring for whatever reason, sure PETA has you on their wanted list but know this: Get in my way and you'll regret it.

This is between me and Sean, I will break you in this ring just as I did two years ago.

But don't worry, I'll be sure to save some of you for Tim, I owe him that much.

You'll learn to bow down block head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist   Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist
Page 1 of 1