Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign   Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:58 am

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign   Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Scene One: Getting It Together
Scene Is: On Camera
Time: Four Weeks Ago
Co-Starring: Molly Reid, Diana Logan, Rhiannon & Referee

Jaci Sovereign just looked over at Molly as she taunted Diana on the outside. It sort of made her smile, remembering when she was young and stupid. It was smart of Molly to take out Diana so she wouldn’t interfere but she also turned her back on her other opponent.

Looking down at Rhiannon it was obvious she was in some pain and Jaci couldn’t help but seeing this going two ways. Either she picks her opponent up and somehow Rhiannon finds it in her to counter her and then takes the opportunity to throw Molly out of the ring leaving Jaci completely open for Rhiannon to finish off. On the other hand, Jaci could pick Rhiannon up, and hopefully she would be too weak to fight back and Jaci could just finish her right there and right now.Taking the chance, Jaci helped the weakened Rhiannon to her feet.

As Rhiannon stood, dazed and confused; Jaci runs to the ropes springboarding off of them and delivering her finisher The Sovereign Siren (720 ddt). Going for the cover the referee lays down on the mat and begins the count. 1....2...At this point Jaci’s heart begins to race as she wonders if Rhiannon has it in her to kick out at the last second. The adrenaline rush she was feeling was so surreal as the ref slapped his hand down on the mat for three.

As soon as the bell sounded, Jaci sat up almost in shock. The arena around her seemed to get quiet as all she could hear was her slow steady breathing. Looking over at her Molly, she was already jumping and celebrating as the referee raised her hand.

“Is this real?” Jaci asked herself trying to reassure herself that this wasn't some dream because for all she knew, she could have got knocked out in the first few minutes and all of this was just an illusion.

Jaci was brought back to reality when the referee raised her hand while she was getting to her feet and for the first time since she made the pin she could finally hear the screaming fans cheering for her, and Molly.

Looking over at Molly it was obvious how thrilled she was about winning her debut match and Jaci could already see great potential in her, hell she was like a younger version of her self. But she also knew that the Road for Molly would be rough. Everything seems great now but once she is on her own, things would change.

Scene Two: Getting It Together Part Two
Scene Is: Off Camera
Co-Starring: Molly Reid, Diana Logan, & Referee

Smiling to herself, Jaci took her hand away from the referee and rolled to the outside of the ring where she looked down at Diana who seemed a bit upset. She couldn’t blame her though, having a partner who was pretty much useless would make anyone angry, but Diana held her own and Jaci respected that. Hopefully Diana could move from this moment knowing that she wasn’t the reason why her team failed.

Holding out her hand to her fallen opponent, Diana looked at her a bit untrusting as she hesitantly took her hand. Jaci just rolled her eyes as she pulled Diana up and then shook her hand showing Diana that she respected her. Rather or not that would mean anything to Diana was a whole nother story.

Still trying to catch her breathe, Jaci made her way up the ramp and behind the curtain but there was something wrong. She started to feel light headed as the scenery around her began to spin. Jaci started to hear voices praising her but she couldn’t pinpoint where they were coming from as the voices just echoed through her ears.

“Congratulations Jaci”
“Congratulations Jaci”
“Congratulations Jaci”

“Good first match back, you really showed them”

“You still got it Jaci!”
“You still got it Jaci!”
“You still got it Jaci!”

By the time she got to the locker rooms, everything was just a blur. Jaci doesn’t even remember how she got there as she stumbled into the bathroom, her breathing became heavy and quickly her hands began to search for the values to the sink.

Hearing the cold water begin to flow, Jaci cupped some in her hands and then splashed her face with it trying to snap her self out of the trance she found herself in before looking herself in the mirror, where all she could see looking back at her was a blur.

Taking a few steps back, Jaci just flopped down on the floor as she closed her eyes and slowly found herself laying down on the comforting cold floor as her life seemed to be flashing before her eyes and the one image that was as clear as day so vivid, was when she was a little girl having a dancing session with her mother in the kitchen.

Her mother was never happy, she was always yelling, making sure that Jaci was being a responsible sister, taking care of her brothers and cousins for her. But when her mom had a little alcohol in her, she was actually kind, pleasant. Even if it was at least Jaci had one good memory of her.

As the scene played out in her head, she began to hum to the song her mother used to play and soon she began to sing it softly to herself, eyes still closed.

Jaci: End of the spring...and here she comes back Hi, hi, hi, hi there...them summer days....those summer days...

Reaching out to her smiling mother, her mom just laughed as she continued to dance.

“come on Jaci, you can do better than that, come on now.”

As the memory played on, she could hear her mother singing her favorite part as she began to fade away into the blackness.

“I cloud nine when I want to. Out of school, yeah, County fair in the country sun, and everything is true, Ooh, yeah, yeah”

Opening her eyes, her vision began to darken as a blurry figure came into view. The height and the way the shadow carried itself made her believe it was a male approaching her but in a single flash it turned into a feminine appearance before switching back.

“Hot fun in the summertime”

Jaci: Dad? is... is that you?

As the man leaned down, he moved some hair out of her face before moving his hand down her cheek. But in that instant the hand was gone and the feminine figure returned talking in a muffled low voice.

“Jaci? are you alright?”

The feminine blurr asked as Jaci tilted her head in confusion as the vivid image fizzed out revealing the man shadow once more. Even the voice had changed to a man she recognized.

“There, there, Jaci. I’m here now”

The more she began to focus on the figure it began to clear revealing Alexander Remington in front of her. A sense of relief took over her as she got a soft smile on her face.

Jaci: I didn’t think...

As he smiled at her she could feel his hands on either side of her cheeks slowly moving their way down.

“Shh... just be still and quiet....”

Soon his hands were on her throat and that feeling of relief quickly vanished as panic and fear began to take over as his hands grew tighter and tighter around her throat.

“A woman who won't die for something is not fit to live.”

The more he squeezed, the more she gasped for air.

“My life can’t continue until you are dead, do you understand? I have to move on in my life and for me to do that, you can’t exist.”

Guilt began to crawl through Jaci like a toxin as she just slowly began to give up. Was it true? That Remington couldn’t fully move on until she was completely gone? When he didn’t respond to her letter,she thought he was already over it, because If you love someone like she thought he did her, you fight for it, you don’t let it slip through your fingers.

Jaci: You... need... to... move on.

She struggled to say as she began to reach up with her hand.

“I need to what?”

Jaci: I said, you need to MOVE ON.

Finding the strength, she grabbed Remington's wrist as she looked in his narrowed raging eyes and in a blink of an eye Remington was gone and leaning down in front of her was Katrina, Matt Stone manager, and the wrist Jaci was holding was hers.

Katrina: What the hell is wrong with you?

The girl, just by looking at her face obviously thought Jaci was crazy. And as she tried to pull her arm away from her, Jaci just kept a hold of it as she was trying to figure out what happened.

Finally Jaci let her go, allowing Katrina to stumble back a bit at the sudden release.

Jaci: Nothing until you started slapping me in the face

It was a guess really, but the stinging on her right cheek told her there was some truth behind it.

As Jaci stood up, she looked over at Kat as she rubbed her wrist knowing if it wasn’t for her she could probably be dead right now or left in a coma.

Katrina: What was I suppose to do? you were laying there mumbling to yourself. What you were doing in here anyway getting high?

For some reason this made Jaci laugh, the closest she has been to doing drugs was for subliminal purposes.Even then she probably would have turned them down.

Jaci: you have no idea how much I wish I was high right now...

Leaving the locker room, Jaci’s smile soon faded as she began to wonder how much more of this she could handle on her own. She never wanted to look towards some one as a crutch and burden them with her problems. Sure things would be easier but the things that came with it... she rather just do it alone.

Scene Three: Tweets In The Bar B-Q
Time: Feb. 15,2013

Two Weeks Ago........

Jaci laid in bed fully dressed in the clothes she wore on the most torturing day of the year, Valentines day. Her plan that day was to just stay in bed until eight pm; go hit some random bar and go to Memphis the following day, but things didn’t work out as planned. Instead she just packed up her things, drove to Memphis, and hit a bar somewhere up there. Sadly however, she got so depressingly hammered that she didn’t remember even driving to Memphis.

So in desperation she tweeted out
“I... I... don't.. even know where I am right now.” Funny thing about tweeting, is that in cases like this you find out who will do just about anything for you. Between all the people she knew two just tweeted back their concern and experiences while one actually offered her a ride. That friend was Stygian.

Stygian was able to hack the GPS in her phone from a text she sent to him
“I’M HERE” to get her location. Guess having a friend who is very intelligent when it comes to technology has it’s benefits, but she still couldn’t help but feel bad about the situation.She couldn’t help but think that maybe she was just being a burden.

Hearing a silent click as though someone was opening her door, Jaci began to stir in her sleep before finally rolling on her back and opening her eyes to stare at a blurry,slowly spinning fan above her head.

rubbing her face with her hand she began to sit up.

Jaci: Hello?

Her voice was groggy as she called out, but by the time she looked at the door it was latched back shut. She assumed it to be the maid as she moved to the edge off the bed where she sat for a few minutes before getting to her feet figuring it would be best if she took a shower and see if she had any solid plans for the day especially since her phone has been pretty annoying vibrating with each text message she got.

As she headed to the shower she grabbed her phone from the nightstand and began to go through the text she had received.

- J.Mathews
8:00 am./

Hey Jaci this is Jessica Mathews I was just letting you know you will be participating in a match where you will be teaming up with Ethan Cage to go against Axle Vengeance and Diana Logan. GOOD LUCK!/

- J.Mathews
8:15 am/

Sorry there has been a change of plans. you will now be going up against Tiffani Michaels and Diana Logan. Sorry for the inconvenience./

- J.Mathews
8:20 am/

We have decided we would like to see you in singles competition, so we are putting you up against Megan Andrews. I swear this will be the last change./

- J.Mathews
9:00 am/

Sorry to do this to you but due to certain events, I am sorry to say that you won’t be competing at battlegrounds but i have set you up with an appearance with Matt Stone and Steel Angel to appear at a Hyundai dealership to promote. That way your trip won’t be all for nothing. Again sorry about the inconvenience./

“Now I will have two weeks off to do promotions.... thats so great...”

Jaci thought to herself as she Rolled her eyes. She couldn’t believe what was happening. It was like she was being demoted. Already she was beginning to miss Core yCasey. At least with him she got to do what she came to IWF to do.Wrestle. Shaking her head she moved her thumb over the touch screen and went to her twitter page. The one thing she could do today was brag and thank a certain friend for what he did.

“i got to ride something awesome last night thanks to@St4rDestroyer thanks again for being there, i owe you BIG time.”

By the time she set her phone down, it was already chiming letting her know there was a new tweet but Jaci thought it best if she took a shower before responding to anything because she knew once she started, she wouldn’t be able to stop. Guess that’s normal when you get something new, you just want to be on it all the time.

When she was done getting ready for the day, her and Stygian had one of their normal conversations that included sexual innuendo. It has been causing some stirs in the media that they could possibly be seeing one another or just screwing around but if you were like Remington you just assume that she is being desperate. But that's pretty much how her and Stygian’s relationship has been ever since UECW. It was subtle back then and now...

Her eyes sort of narrowed as she began to debate with her self is if her push of sexual innuendo has anything to do with him getting a divorce. Sure when she heard the news she felt bad for him. Tina and Amanda were like a part of him like one of his limbs and now that they were gone he must be a little unbalanced to say the least and here she was trying to be that friend to try and avoid the situation and try to take his mind elsewhere but why was it always somewhere sexual?

Sighing, she realized that her crush on him has grown even more since the “good ol’ days” because he maybe? getting a divorce. She didn’t even realize what she was doing, she just assumed she was being a good friend and here she was unaware that she was trying to get into his pants.

Leaning against her rental car, she began to tap her phone against her forehead and spoke the same phrase over and over again in a soft voice.

Jaci: Stupid... Stupid.... Stupid.... Stupid....

What was she suppose to do now? She said she would meet him at the Bar-B-Q Shop and if she tweeted/texted him that she decided not to go he would know something was going on . The best thing for her to do was to keep these feeling to her self because if something were to happen and his wife came back... it would just be heartache all over again.

Taking a deep breath she got into her car and headed over. Game plan: act normal and then try to severe all ties.

Scene Four: Bar B-Q Shop
Time: Feb. 15,2013

Walking in the Shop, she looked around for Stygian sort of hoping he wasn’t going to be there. Maybe she got here before he did giving her the option to just turn around and leave but as soon as she looked to her left there he was looking at her.

Taking a deep breath she smiled walking over to him with a smile as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear. As she got close he began to stand now this was awkward, what was going to happen? should she hug him? shake his hand? kiss him on the cheek? She was then relieved when he gestured his hand to the chair sitting across from him, that meant she could just sit right down.

Doing so she looked over at him while he sat down but when he looked to her she began to pay more attention to the environment around her.

Jaci: So this is nice...

Finally looking at his face it was obvious he was a bit concerned, probably not the greatest conversation starter but it was all she could come up with in her state of mind.

Stygian: Everything all right?

Taking a slow deep breath as her nerves started to get the best of her. Jaci began to fiddle with her silverware to by some time until she figured out if she was going to lie or not. Soon, she stopped fidgeting and started to laugh a bit.

Jaci: I’m fine just still a little off from last night.

Stygian: And here I thought you weren't hung over any more.

Tilting her head to the side in a “really?” fashion, she tried to decide if he was joking or not. It was hard to tell because the man rarely smiled. Hell he barely smiled when things were going right in his life, much less now that his wife had left him. She finally decided he must be, because she didn’t want to argue with an old friend.

Jaci: I honestly don’t think I had that much to drink...

Stygian: You were singing the Batman theme in my SUV and as far as I know, Jaci Sovereign doesn’t sing.

Jaci: Oh please I was only.... projecting out loud what you do in your head every time you get behind the wheel.

Stygian: No, I do the Knight Rider theme.

Shaking her head she couldn't help but smile as she picked up the menu that was in front of her and began to look over it.

Stygian: So indulge me for second, why didn't you ever mention to me that you had an inner geek?

Jaci: Would it have changed anything?

Stygian: No, but it’s weird you didn't mention it till recently.

Looking at him, over her menu she wondered if he was trying to imply that the only reason she brought it up was because he could be single any day now or he could have heard something about her condition and instead of just asking about it he wanted to fish it from her or maybe she was just being paranoid.

Jaci: Well sometimes you hit a point in your life where you wonder how your life would have been if you were able to do the things you weren't.

Stygian: So you’re taking my advice?

Jaci: if you call you just pointing out an idea that was already implanted in my head me taking your advice. Then yes. I guess you can say that i am.

Examining him a bit for some reason he seemed uncomfortable, not physically but he seemed off.

Jaci: How are you holding up?

Stygian: I dunno. Amber changed her number, and Tina sends me straight to voicemail.

He looked down at the menu, buying himself time to stave off what looked like some sort of emotional outburst; tears or laughter, Jaci couldn’t guess which.

Stygian: I guess I thought I wouldn’t be a statistic like everyone else in this business. Seems like everyone is divorced, on their second marriage, third marriage…eighth marriage. I guess Death Angel really freaked them both out. I just wish I’d known what I did. She was fine with me retiring. When Jessica called me about coming back, she was fine with that. Then one day I come home and there’s a moving van and a letter. Next thing I know she’s bought a place in Palo Alto.

Jaci couldn’t help but start to sink in her chair a bit when the talk about marriage arose. She has been legally bound to two men and almost a third but she was left at the altar so to speak.

Opening her mouth slightly, words escaped her. She couldn’t relate to what he was going through because he was still in love but she knew she had to say something.

Jaci: I could sit here and tell you everything will be okay, that life goes on...

Shaking her head she sighed.

Jaci: But you don’t need me repeating what you have probably been telling yourself over and over again. The truth of the matter is, when you lose something you love things just stop. Days, weeks, start passing you by and it’s like you haven’t even moved. You hope that things will change that they will just come to their senses or at least give you a reason on why they left so you can move on but...sometimes you will never get that closer.

Without thinking her hand went to go over his but figuring out what she was doing she quickly retracted and moved it through her hair instead.

Jaci: All I can tell you is that sometimes people change, the love slowly fades away. You don’t know when it happened or how it happened it just... happens *shrug* In your case from what you have told me, it seems like they have seen a change in you and it is a change that they don’t want to be apart of. Did you not say that Tina left you a note saying she couldn’t follow you down the path you were taking? Almost like when Reven told Carth she was going places where he couldn’t follow. It was to protect him. Maybe, they are just are protecting themselves from something you just can’t see yet...

She trailed off a bit when she realised she just compared his problem to a video game, again. It’s wasn’t like he needed it dumb down so he could understand it. Jaci knew she was getting in over her head.

Jaci: I really shouldn’t be giving you advice or trying to make things make sense. i’m part of the statistics...

Leaning back in her chair she folded her right arm over her chest as she rubbed her forehead with her left hand, by that time the waiter had come and took their orders. She just couldn’t help but remind herself how stupid she was being.

Stygian: But that’s the fucked up thing. I told her I wouldn't come back and she said “that’s not the answer.” Of course, that’s when she was still taking my phone calls. Eh…

He amused himself playing with his steak knife, spinning it on its point like a top.

Stygian: I don’t need to bore you with what’s probably going to turn into a messy divorce.

Jaci: You’re not boring me, but you can’t just keep things bottled up you need someone to talk to, besides it's either talk about it or....

She then smiled at him as she leaned over the table lowering her voice slightly.Might as well try to make him smile with her attempt of a joke.

Jaci: I could go back to avoiding the subject by using sexual innuendo, if you want...

The big man smirked for a split second as the blonde challenged his personal space.

Stygian: In the interest of full disclosure, I should tell you that I'm in a really weird place right now. On the one hand, my wife left me but she hasn't left me, you know?

Jaci nodded, a little stunned.

Stygian: But on the other hand, I hadn't been with her, or with Amber since the attack. Amber couldn't get on a plane to Coeur d'Alene fast enough. And like I said, once Tina was well enough for outpatient care, she decided to finish up her PhD and bolted back to Stanford.

Jaci leaned back, her shocked look becoming one of boredom. Stygian nodded.

Stygian: "Get to the point already?"

Jaci nodded knowing that she had a pretty good grasp of the situation.Couldn’t go anywhere without seeing some trail of the separation.

Stygian: Okay. I can tell you're kinda in to me. Little crush, whatever. And I'd have to be dead or gay to not have an interest in you, I mean, you own a mirror. But I'm not ready to fully admit that my marriage is over. I'm still in denial, a little. And so flirtation aside, I'm not exactly ready to take my ring off and dive headlong back into the dating thing right now.

She was trying so hard not to laugh as he answered so complexly to a simple question. Slowly, she nodded her head.

Jaci: I own a mirror? I didn’t realized I stood in front it resiting Mirror, Mirror, on the wall who’s the fairest of them all?

She said with a laugh about her voice.

Indeed Jaci owned a mirror, a few actually, but she saw flaws. It wasn’t like she thought she was some goddess sent down by the heavens brought down to earth to tease men.

Jaci: Seriously, all I was asking if you wanted to talk about it or just continue what we have been doing and avoid it. It’s not like I am going to pounce on you just because you’re getting a divorce. Things take time and I’m not looking to rush into anything. But I’m not going to stop flirting with you unless you ask me to.

The big man leaned back in his chair, tapping his fingers against the darkened surface of his Sonim XP1300 Core, sitting beside half a glass of some lager beer of indeterminate brand. He shook his head.

Stygian: Jaci I wasn't trying to insinuate...it's just, since it got out that Tina left me, I've had....it's just been fucking crazy. You know how it is when famous people are suddenly single. I've got wrestling groupies sending me mirror-shot porn, they turned up at my hotel in Chicago every time I went out... I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to lump you in with all of that. I just want things to be clear, you know?

Jaci: I know...

There was a certain understanding between them and that was great but she still couldn’t help but wonder if she could continue on with these feelings she had bottled up. The more she flirted or took a phrase in a whole other direction she was digging herself deeper and deeper in hole that lead to nothing more than pain and suffering. Maybe it was best to break off their plans and get some distance between them.

She wasn’t going to bring it up now, it wasn’t the right time since it seemed like they made a breakthrough through this black wall that seemed to be between them.

Scene Five: Business Meeting
Time: Present
Co-Starring: Jessica Mathew

It seemed that Jaci’s plan of distancing herself from Stygian backfired,backfired as in the whole other direction, where they have actually shared a bed with one another but that still didn’t mean she didn’t try. She indeed went about her plans a few weeks ago, told him maybe it was best that they didn’t hang out and that led to him assuming her decision was based off Remingtons openingly opinion of her, them in general and that sort of hit a nerve with her, something she sure Stygian hoped for.

So instead, they went out for those drinks and she told him the truth about what was on her mind. It seemed that he was already prepared for what she was going to say and in return he basically shrugged it off and said what happens happens. Maybe not in those exact words but thats what he meant, then again he was on his second heavily alcoholic beverage at the time.

After that it seemed like smooth sailing, they just went with the flow and let nature take its course. It was fun, probably more fun than she had in a long time and she didn’t feel like she needed to be some one else around Stygian. For some reason people began to question their relationship, rather it was staying in the friend zone, friends with bens, or secret lovers, couple, ect.

They could honestly care less about what people thought and they had no issues playing into the rumors because in the end the only thing that mattered was that they knew the truth and they were going to be the only ones who knew the truth. Infact, her relationship with Stygian, is probably why Jessica Mathews wanted to have a meeting with her to begin with. Either to make sure she wasn’t distracting him from what was obviously suppose to be important to him, revenge, or what was important to her, taking down the empire. Whatever the case she knew this meeting had nothing to do with her personally.

But while she sat there, in the small office waiting for Jessica to arrive, Jaci had no trouble telling Stygian that she was ready to cash in on their bet. She told him that he had to win his match against Phil by using her finisher and if he didn’t he would have to let her take a test drive, she of course did not specify what she wanted to test drive but the case of the matter was that he lost.

So the fastest she knew how to reach him was to tweet him.

@St4rDestroyer so... how about that test drive?

Of course he instantly responded.

@JaciSovereign Uh, I won the bet. I used the damn move.

She began to laugh to herself knowing that yes he did in fact use the move but he didn’t win with it which would indicate that he did in fact lose. Jaci honestly didn’t think Stygian would take losing so hard. But the more they tweeted back and forth the more she began to repeat to her self “Pick Your Battles”. Besides she was quite curious on what he had in store for her if he did win. Sad to say, she was a bit disappointed.

In the midst of all this, Jessica had entered the office taking her seat at her desk. Jaci saw her out of her perivale vision and the woman looked like a nervous rack. Tugging at her suit jacket, smoothing out her pulled back hair with her hand as though she was making sure she didn’t look like a mess. Raising an eyebrow, Jaci knew that the woman couldn’t be that nervous about this meeting. There was obviously a lot on her mind and apparently Jaci was going to get the brunt of it.

Rolling her eyes, Jaci sat up in her chair to brace herself for whatever lashing she was going to get just for existing but when she was doing so she was surprised at the question that came out of Jessica’s mouth as she began to pull out a vanilla folder from one of her desk drawers.

Jessica: I called you in here to discuss your medical record.

This perked Jaci up a bit, sliding her phone into her pocket as she tried her best to peak over the desk and at the papers laying in front of Jessica. But as soon as she was able to see, Miss Mathews slid them over to her.

Jaci cautiously looked closer at the papers her heart began to race wondering if her worst fear has come true but soon she was just confused as she began to shift through the pile at a rapid pace.

Jessica: Everything is blacked out. I mean everything. Someone took a sharpie and blacked everything out. I tried calling your doctor but he won’t return my calls. I tried to reach Corey... but you probably know how that is. I mean, I'll tell you the truth...I'm afraid to book you. It could be cancer, it could be someone tampering with things in order to cover up a condition. I have no way of telling, and I'm not prepared for a lawsuit.

As Jessica continued to ramble on about legal matters, Jaci knew that this was her chance to perhaps erase everything. The punt to the head, the clash flow through a chair, this was an opportunity to just erase it from her history but she decided to address something a little bit personal.

Jaci: So, the reason why you kept me out of the ring, is because you wanted to avoid a lawsuit? I’m a wrestler I know the risks every time I walk out from behind that curtain so for you to assume I would sue you...

Jessica: I wasn’t trying to imply....

Jaci: and then you leave me a series of text messages two weeks ago that were pretty much you lying to me.

At this point Jaci already knew she was the pot calling the kettle black but Jessica didn’t need to know that.

Jessica: Not lying! I mean...

Jaci: Then with all this worry, you decided to finally put me in a match against Blyss? who is probably still recovering from when Phil brutally attack her for what reason?

Raising her eyebrows, Jaci waited for Jessica to answer her.

Jessica: Blyss has been examined, and claims to be in good shape. The doctors say she's cleared. I even offered to look at her myself.

Jaci: are you a professional?

For once Jessica actually seemed insulted, this sort of peaked Jaci’s interest a bit and she decided to poke around the subject.

Jaci: You know...

She began in a whisper as she leaned in closer towards Jessica.

Jaci: a funny thing about doctors? is that, if you yell at them loud enough they will pretty much do whatever you tell them to do.

Jessica: I would have you know that I am indeed a doctor Miss Sovereign...

There it was, the reason why Miss mathews got so offended.

Jaci: and instead of checking Blyss out your self to insure that there couldn’t be a lawsuit, you decided to believe in a fellow doctor who could be lying to you. Which I find funny that you would happily book Blyss with no questions asked, but when it’s me? All of a sudden a red flag comes up and you just decide not to book me?

Leaning back in her chair, Jaci was just dumbfounded, completely dumbfounded. She wasn’t even sure what to say.

Jaci: Throughout my entire wrestling career, i have never been so insulted in my life. I have been called many things, but for you to sit there and not only question my intelligence? but to also compare my wrestling ability to a woman who could be less than a hundred percent? it baffles me, to the point where I just wonder why you gave up your doctor career to take this position. I don’t care if your brother encouraged you to do it, I don’t care that you want revenge because your husband took comfort in another. The point of the matter is? you don’t know how to do this job because your leading it with your own personal vendetta.

It was obvious why Jessica was brought to IWF and that was to get under Corey’s skin and it has been quite effective - especially with her brother Chuck controlling everything.

Already the Empire have lost their biggest titles and Jaci has no doubt that the Empire will indeed crumble in time, but when that happens what will Jessica do? Go back home, make up with Casey? That’s probably what she is Thinking. The happy ending in every fairy tale she has ever read..

It was silent as the two women just stared at each other, Jaci could see that Jessica’s gears were turning as she straightened herself out contemplating on what she should say. Then she cocked an eyebrow and began to strum her fingers on her desk.

Jessica: Why aren’t you going after The Empire?

Jaci: Why would I?

Jaci was quick to answer, it was obvious that Jessica wanted to change subject, get the tension off her and back on Jaci.

Jessica: I've heard you and Remington used to be a thing...

Jaci: USED TO being the key words.

Jessica: I just find it funny that you’re just over him. I mean aren't you just a tad bit jealous that he has moved on and you’re just kind of....

Jaci: Kind of what?

Jessica: Stuck?

Jaci just sort of smiled as she repeated the word in her head. ‘Stuck’

Jaci: I don’t know what angle you're trying to play, but if you’re trying to hop me on the death to empire bandwagon? you’re not going to succeed. If you’re trying to make me feel bad about myself? i’m not going to give you the satisfaction. But, what I will do is give you some advice. JUST LET IT GO. Dragging other people into your problems isn’t going to help, its just going to make matters worse. I would just move on if I were you.

Jessica: Fair enough. So back to your medical records..

Smiling to herself, that is exactly what Jessica was doing. Trying to recruit Jaci to fight for her cause. This had nothing to do with her medical records in fact Jaci wouldn’t be surprised if Jessica didn’t black them out herself but if she did, why wasn’t she using them for blackmail?

Jaci: Left shoulder injury, not an issue any more. Do get a slight pain in it during weather changes, and one concussion...

Jessica: And a fight with breast cancer.

She said pleasantly as though she was trying to get back on Jaci’s good side.

Jessica: Which you won!

Raising her eyebrow, Jaci stood up and began to gather up her things which included the jacket she had setting on the back of her chair.

Jaci: if there is anything else you need Miss Mathews? I suggest you keep trying my doctor.

Shaking her head, Jaci couldn’t believe what she just witnessed. She didn’t know rather to be mad, happy, I mean Jessica had that weird ability to make you feel shitty but good at the same time. It was just crazy, but during all that the only thing she could think about was Blyss.

She is a strong woman, there was no doubt about that but there was a part of Jaci that would feel awful if she would end up winning against her. Infact, Jaci couldn’t get it out of her head on her way out the building.

“If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain. heh,

A smile tugged at Jaci’s lip as she stopped almost like some one called for from the distance saying something smart or funny.

I know what it’s like, to want to get back into the ring. You're willing to tell yourself anything, your doctors anything just so you can continue on your way. You even start to lie to the people around you, telling them what they want to hear just so you can avoid their disappointing faces.

Taking a short breathe Jaci looks over at the New Orleans Arena behind her knowing well that any conclusion could come out of her and Blyss’ match. Rather that be strengthening their friendship or tear it apart.

“ I want to believe that Blyss isn’t that kind of person but in this business you learn you can’t really trust anyone, not even the people who say they are your closest friend. I will find out the truth soon enough. Crack ribs don’t heal overnight, and neither do bruised ones. If she is favoring her midsection... I’m not really sure what I’ll do, but whatever happens, I just hope she will understand...”

Scene Six: Promo
Scene Is: On Camera

Battlegrounds is approaching, and Jaci could honestly not be happier. Her second match in IWF and it is exactly what she has wanted since the beginning. A singles match against an outstanding opponent though her opponent isn’t that outstanding for she is still recovering.....

The scene opens up with Jaci sitting on a weight lifting bench, and from the looks of her attire and the beads of sweat running down her face, she was using it pretty hard. Reaching down for a white towel that laid at her feet you can hear her laughing, obviously she was amused. As her laugh echoed through the empty gym she begins to speak.

Jaci: Empire. The term empire derives from the Latin imperium .Power. Authority. The Empire, is what IWF is all about. Rather you are against them or with them. It is always about The Empire. You can’t walk down the streets without hearing about about them. How powerful they are, how unstoppable. Then for some reason, people look to me and wonder why I’m not involved in the battle against them. I used to say it was because it wasn’t my fight but now I say, look what happened to Blyss.

By this time she had already used the towel to wipe off her face and now she was running it down her neck.

Jaci: Blyss was a tool, away to keep the queen and mistress happy. Push her along while others of the group step over her as though she was a throw rug. Blyss was nothing more than a brick in the wall securing what Axle, Ace, Tiffani, and Remington had. There was no way that Corey was going to push Blyss in becoming the queen of IWF in fact he wouldn’t have allowed it especially with Remington whispering in his ear.

Again Jaci lets out a small laugh before discarding the towel by throwing it across the room.

Jaci: I’m really surprised that Blyss didn’t see through the mask of Corey sooner, seeing how she is a very intelligent woman... who enjoys the occasional jump rope race here and there/chuckle. But as soon as she figured it out she was no longer a brick in the wall. Which caused The Empire to begin tumbling.

A smirk tugs at the corner of her mouth as she moves her index fingers around one another.

Jaci: But one such as Blyss could not leave unscaved, unpunished, especially after what she did to Ruby. A favorite to Corey, and what Blyss did to her was complete blasphemy in The Empire’s eyes. So what did they do? They went on the defensive and claimed Blyss in the ring, leaving Chuck to watch as Phil “shattered” her ribs with a steel chair. Sure I know that Phil seems to have his own personal vendetta against Blyss but I am sure when The Empire said Jump he had no trouble asking How High? when it came to this assignment.

Clearing her throat, she began to look a bit uncomfortable as she ran her tongue over her upper lip. Her hands finding their way to one another as they intangled.

Jaci: After the incident people came up to me questioning me and Blyss’ friendship. If I was her friend I would have done something instead of just sit back and watched. But what people don’t realize is that there are many types of friends. There are some that you know in passing, those who know your deepest secrets, those you hang out with and converse with on a regular basis, there are so many different types that I am afraid I don’t have enough time to say them all.

There was time, but Jaci never had many friends. Those who claimed to be hers... she barely knew them. In fact at this point of time she could really only call two people her friend and one being more than such.

Jaci: But at the time of the incident, me and Blyss have only learned each other’s names as we skipped rope down the halls. We had fun, but it’s not like we shared with one another our life’s song. It’s not like we have formed a bond over years of spending time with one another. To be quite honest, that is the only real time that me and Blyss have ever hung out. So for people to question me and my loyalty? It’s almost comical. But like I said, Blyss is an intelligent girl and she knew the consequences when she decided to leave the Empire. She knew there would be a backlash and boy, was there ever. But it is only going to get worse especially if she allies herself with others.

Her gaze finally met with the camera’s as she shakes her head as though it was an in troubled child.

Jaci: The Empire may have lost their greatest title’s but Blyss just traded one wall for another. She is no longer a brick in The Empire’s but now she is a brick in some random wall of people who are going after a common goal. To destroy the Empire. I’m not really sure what to do at this point accept for maybe shake my head at Blyss and say “you should know better.” What is the saying? Do it once shame on you, do it twice shame on me, do it three times.... any way. Right now I do not agree on how Blyss is handling her career choices. But that is only my opinion and at this point I am not sure if I want to hurt Phil for what he has done or to thank him.

Holding out her hands on either side of her resembling that of a scale she begins to mentally weigh out the pro and cons as she moves her hands up and down.

Jaci: Because tonight, I will be facing Blyss one on one. My first singles match since I have signed with IWF and I hope it is not my last. But because of the attack Blyss has suffered some sort rib injury. Rather it be a few cracked ribs, bruised... either way I know that they don’t heal over night and bruised ribs take about three to four weeks to heal. So right now her ribs should be at least tender. Just enough pain so you know what happened but not enough to keep you from working. Perhaps that is what her doctor warned her about or perhaps Miss Mathews who happens to be a doctor herself. Who would have thunk it?

Smiling she barely shows her pearly whites as she lowers her eyebrows removing the surprised expression of her face.

Jaci: Whatever the case it would seem as a fighting competitor I have options. I could either take her weakness and use it to my advantage. causing her more pain and agony, probably more than what she had to deal with in the past few weeks or I could try to avoid that portion of the body completely and try and win this thing straight down the middle.

Jaci: I could stand here.... well sit here, and preach about how I would love nothing more than to win this match fairly but to be honest? When you’re in that ring your instincts take over, and the only thing that is running through your head is, It’s either her or me that will be walking away, instead of laying in the middle of the ring flat on your back. I could always just take it easy on Blyss, but if I know her like I think I do she wouldn’t want me to treat her any different than If it were someone else. I can at least do that for her.

Her voice lowers before trailing off a bit, perhaps now feeling guilt for not extending a hand out to Blyss when she was in need.

Jaci: Blyss, she is my friend and for the first time in my career I can honestly say that I am dreading winning or losing. Cause in the end you never know what could come out of either one when facing a friend. If you win, will they be upset? Feeling as though you have betrayed them in some way. Or if you lose, will they think you did it on purpose? because you didn’t want to hurt their feelings?

Jaci: I have been in many matches. Cages, No DQ, first blood, but I think this will be my most challenging yet because I have no idea what will lay on the other side. I do hope, that whatever comes the result isn’t me losing a friend. I wish you the best of luck Blyss and I honestly hope that you will be a hundred percent. Because if not? I want a rematch when you are.

Without another word, Jaci begins to stand up as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign   Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:28 pm

“Hands Held High”

I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again
And I don't remember why I came

1 Day after Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain

Blyss Lockhart sat down on a chair in the waiting area before boarding. She kept adjusting the way she was sitting but nothing could help tolerate the pain that’s shooting through her body.

You can’t have too many painkillers! Take one more!

She winced, gingerly placing a hand over her chest. Her other hand slipped into her bag, searching for the prescription medicine given by the doctor. She was lucky enough to have escaped with no broken bones but she still felt quite battered up. Her fingers found the bottle of pills and she desperately wanted to take them again to relief the pain. But she just... couldn’t. Then she felt the buzz of her iPhone as the ringtone started playing. With great effort, she took it out and read the text message.

”Hey babe, can’t wait to see you! Smile - Mikey”

Funny how they’d been almost inseparable lately except this past weekend because they worked in different companies and yesterday Mikey told her he had injured an arm which prompted her to promise she’d take care of him when she returned home. And now, here she was feeling like she’d been in a train wreck. In a way, her walking out of the Empire did seem like a train wreck because she had thought she’d left in the right direction until Philip Joseph, Eric Steel and Damien Drake collided right into her from the blind side.

The Empire... Philip Joseph....

She gripped the bottle tightly in her hand and slowly took it out of the bag. She popped the cap open and glared at the few pills that had fallen into her open palm. They seemed to look back at her tauntingly as she considered them. She squeezed her eyes shut as she rolled them over and over in her hand.

Philipppp Josephhhh.... Philipppp Josephhhh.... Philipppp Josephhhh....

Suddenly, an announcement came through the speakers and her eyes immediately opened. Her flight was to be delayed and the staff apologized to the passengers for the inconvenience caused. Her iPhone buzzed again with a new message. Dropping the pills, she reached for it. Down went the painkillers into the black hole also known as her bag. She grumbled and dug through the bag for the fallen pills. The bottle was in her other hand and there were of course other pills inside but she didn’t want to see waste them. She couldn’t. So she spent the next half hour searching desperately for those fallen pills.

Candles raise my desire
Why I'm so far away
No more meaning to my life
No more reason to stay
Freezing feeling, breathe in - breathe in
I'm coming back again

-- The following is a dream sequence. --

Blyss almost stumbled as she ran through the seemingly never-ending hallway. Wood-framed mirrors of various shapes and sizes lined the walls and she could see a thousand images of herself reflected on the glass. The air was hot and humid and sweat was trickling down her forehead and back. When she wiped her eyes and looked at her hand, she realized that it wasn’t sweat at all but blood. Besides the throbbing in her legs and the pounding in her chest, she wasn’t hurt. A sudden chill went down her spine. The blood wasn’t hers.

A spine-chilling scream rang through the old mansion. Picking up speed despite the nagging pain, she dared herself to look behind. She saw no one but heard the unmistakable sounds of someone chasing after her. But she couldn’t see anything in this long empty hallway except that tiny door glowing in the far distance which every fibre of her being was screaming that that was the only way to escape this nightmare.

Then came the breaking of the glass. Mirror by mirror, they shattered and for the second time, she looked back over her shoulder. There was nothing but a trail of broken glass. She looked at the different mirrors beside as she was running before they broke and to her horror, she could finally see her tracker.

A dark-haired, paler and angrier Blyss Lockhart with arms outstretched, inches away from reaching her neck and strangling it.

Hazing clouds rain on my head
Empty thoughts fill my ears
Find my shade by the moon light
Why my thoughts aren't so clear
Demons dreaming breathe in, breathin'
I'm coming back again

1 Day before Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign

It was quite difficult to find the home of Priestess Severina, a contact given by a friend of a friend. She had been contemplating whether or not to forego this meeting but curiosity got the better of her. And now that IWF was heading to NOLA, she thought it to be a great opportunity to acquire something that could be useful for her these days. However, someone wasn’t entirely okay with it.

[b]Michael Alexander
We’re going to see who now?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Priestess Severina. She said she can help me.

Michael Alexander
(frowns) Help you with what?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

With tomorrow of course.

Michael Alexander
...I’m still not following.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(sighs) Okay, thing is, I need all the protection I can get and she can give me some sort of luck charm or something.

Michael Alexander
Voodoo? Really? Alright, say it’s actually real-- How do you know if this Severina woman is the real deal?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

We-e-ll...

Michael Alexander
And you’re still gonna go anyways?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(smiles) All you gotta do is stand by me and look pretty...

She laughed as she got out of the car that just stopped before the priestess’ house. He followed suit and they walked together to the front door which was already open, revealing a woman dressed in white. Her black hair was swept back by a cloth headband (also white) and hung past her shoulders, touching the waist. She flashed a bright smile and Blyss noticed how her face was free of blemishes. Somehow, she looked both young and old at the same time.

Priestess Severina
Come on in, dawlin’.

The priestess stepped aside to let them in.

Michael Alexander
(whispers to Blyss sarcastically) Oh she knew we were coming. Is she psychic too?

Blyss shot a glare his way.

Priestess Severina
Come in, come in. You too, Michael.

At the sound of his name, he looked a little surprised. He turned to Blyss who only smiled mysteriously. Severina led them into the living room where she offered them seats and light refreshments. Blyss drank her tea while Mike only nodded and thanked the hostess out of courtesy.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

You have a lovely home, Priestess.

Priestess Severina
Thank you. So how are you feeling today, Blyss?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I haven’t been sleeping much these days. But strangely I’m not tired at all. Of course my ribs are still bruised from what happened. Other than that, I’m alright I guess.

Priestess Severina
Still having the same dreams? Is that why you can’t sleep?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

...Yeah. I just-- Every time I try to fall asleep, I end up having that particular nightmare and I’m honestly scared to go to bed because of that.

Priestess Severina
(nods) Dreams can mean many different things. Yours in particular may mean that you’re saying goodbye to one aspect of yourself and now you welcome a whole new you. But it can also mean that you’re harboring feelings of guilt that you can’t get over so instead, you turn the aggression on yourself. Has something happened recently that would cause you to feel this way?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(frowns) Well, I’ve told you over the phone that I had walked out on the Empire but the fight against them isn’t over yet and I’m definitely looking for some payback.

Priestess Severina
Payback? Trust me, dawlin’. Nothing good ever comes from revenge.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

You don’t understand! That’s what I do! When someone kicks my ass, I kick them back. No way I’m gonna let this one slide like nothing happened. Because what happened to me that day was a humiliating public beatdown. Those ego maniacs especially Philip freakin’ Joseph need to know better than trying to mess with me. 3 on 1 assault. How pathetic is that?! And just because I’m a woman? To show that this business is only for men? Looking at those 3 idiots, I don’t see men. And now I’m in unnecessary pain and I just can’t stop thinking about taking another painkiller and another and another! But I didn’t and that fucking hurts, even more than my bruised ribs. And I can’t-- I have to be ready by Ascension because I’m facing Molly for the QoW championship. Yeah sure with my partner Gordon Fury and hers Baron Tompson in a mixed tag winners-take-all match. But the main thing is I need to be a 100% now-- Argh!

The house suddenly fell silent. Both Severina and Mike look up to stare in surprise at the outburst as Blyss looked like she was ready to pounce and attack the priestess. Mike touched her hand, telling her to calm down which she eventually did.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(sighs) I’m sorry. So sorry, priestess. That was uncalled for.

Severina merely looked back at her with a nonchalant expression on her face as Blyss sat back down on the couch.

Priestess Severina
It’s okay. I think you needed to let that out.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

No, no, priestess. What I need is a luck charm. My whole life... I’ve had too much bad luck and I need... I need to get rid of it. Please, priestess. Is there something you can give me or maybe something I can do myself?

Severina reached over and held both of Blyss’ hands, smiling.

Priestess Severina
There’s something you can do. A ritual bath. It will help to cleanse you physically as well as spiritually. I’ll go get the herbs and you meet me in the bathroom upstairs, second door on the left. (turns to Mike) Stay here and enjoy your tea and cookies.

With that, she left for the kitchen. Blyss stood up.

Michael Alexander
You sure about this?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Yeah, Mikey. I wanna do this. It might be what I need to turn my luck around.

Michael Alexander
(smiles) Okay. I’ll be here waiting.

Blyss gave him a quick kiss on the lips before walking up the stairs to the bathroom. Some time later, after Severina prepared the bath with the bowl of herbs and left, Blyss lay in the tub alone. She reveled in the silence for a while when suddenly, she was plunged right into the darkness behind closed eyes.

-- The following is a dream sequence. --

Blyss was back in that dreadful hallway, still running for dear life. Her twisted doppelgänger swiped at her hair, so close to grabbing her neck. Terrified, she tried to swing a fist into its face without stopping in her tracks. But she missed and her punch instead connected with a mirror. The impact caused a big crack and within seconds, the glass shattered. A high-pitched wail rang through the hallway. Her ears started to bleed due to the scream. Still running, she punched at another mirror. This time, it was so hard that the glass instantly broke and fell to the floor and cut her hand. Another wail escaped the doppelgänger’s lips, sounding much more in painful agony than before.

So she punched the next line of mirrors, one after another. Her fist was a bloody mess but the pain from that was overwhelmed by the sweet relief of finally stumbling out of the now open door at the end of the hallway.

When I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again
And I don't remember why I came

The day of Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign

It was still early and the arena stood empty. The IWF camera crew spotted Blyss sitting on one of the seats with her feet propped up on the seat in front which was lower. They went over to her. Her hands were clasped together over her knees as she stared intently at something off camera. Her attention was pulled away as she noticed the camera.

[b]Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

You wasted no time in finding me. Maybe I should have hid in the women’s locker room, huh? (chuckles) Yeah, it doesn’t matter. That’s probably Option #1 in the “Where’s Blyss?” game. Since the last Battle Grounds, that’s all I hear from the IWF fans. I appreciate everyone’s concern though but I’m fine. Just fine and dandy. Good ol’ Blyss Lockhart just got sucker punched by the Empire’s three biggest idiots because she deserved it. She got to be on the receiving end of a 3-on-1 assault because she asked it. Because she’s a traitor, to the Empire and its members. Because she walked out on the team after causing a bit of a ruckus first. Because she outsmarted the ridiculous punishment plans laid out by the O Great One, Corey Casey. And in the eyes of Philip Joseph, because I’m simply a woman. (makes a face) A woman? Ha! Are you that much of a misogynistic pig to take me out the way you did just to say you don’t like me or any woman in this so-called “man’s world”? Hey Phil, it’s 2013. It’s pigs like you that still makes the world a little backward at times. A woman can be as strong as a man which for your case, a woman is stronger than you are. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to preach feminism here but your lack of respect for all women out there, not just me, is truly baffling.

She exhaled sharply and immediately winced in pain.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

You know what? Here’s my formal invitation to you to watch my match tonight. Now, Jaci and I, yeah we’re friends. Yeah we did skip rope down the hallways of the arena that last time. And no, we’re not besties, BFFs or whatever. We don’t exactly share the same views like me hating the Empire and she doesn’t. Which by the way really puzzles me. (shrugs) But what do we definitely have? Mutual respect. I respect Jaci a lot actually. If anyone asks me what’s the one word to describe Jaci? I’ll reply in a heartbeat, “survivor”. She’s come a long way in this business and in life. I can only imagine what she’s been through. Losing family is hard and I, for one, can relate. Then having to go through what you did... I lost my own mother when I was 15 to the same thing you’ve fought and beaten, Jaci. For a long time, I was angry and perhaps the rage still lingers. I was lost, confused and envious. Envious because there are so many people like you who beat the C-bitch and my mom didn’t. And to quote from a book I’ve recently read, “I was just a teenager and still needed my mummy, dammit”. But that part of my life is over now. I’m done with being angry every time something doesn’t go my way. It’s exhausting. I’ve already grown to accept what happened, taking part in cancer awareness events and all. And maybe I’ll visit her grave again... one day. (smiles) Baby steps. So, no, Jaci and I are not the best of friends. We haven’t fought alongside each other before, never shared an “OH MY GOD!” moment in the ring or even hung out outside of the IWF arenas. I guess we’re what you’d call work buddies. Between shows, we barely spoke to each other but I hope we’d be able to change this real soon. Too bad we don’t know each other that well before today because honestly, I’m not quite sure what to expect from her. She has an interesting move arsenal from what I can tell but even that isn’t enough for me to truly get a sense of how she might be in the squared circle. From hearing what she’s done outside of IWF, I daresay she’s impressive. And no, not because she accomplished all that while battling that disease. No. But I am proud of her nonetheless for overcoming such an obstacle in life and still doing what I believe she loves most and does best; wrestling. I don’t know what Jessica’s reasons might be for putting us against each other and I also find it funny how you haven’t been booked for a singles match before tonight because you’re not just another new IWF signee, you’ve already got a pretty good resume. Nonetheless, I’m sure you’d be warmed up enough by now. And me? I just need all the fight I can get to prepare for Ascension.

She cringed again as she adjusted her seating.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

As you can clearly tell, I’m still feeling the effects of that shameless brutality. I’m not gonna lie, I’m not a 100% physically but mentally, I am. So disregard what you see and fight me like how you want me to fight you because Jaci, that’s just how I am. You kick my ass, I kick yours. (grins) See what I did there, putting a spin on the “I scratch your back, you scratch mine”? (laughs) Let’s show the boys in the back how it’s done. And uh, Molly aka Ms new Queen of Wrestling champion? Watch this match because you and me? (smiles) Soon. So Jaci, see you out there, jump role pal!

With that, she got up and made her way backstage.

I’m still here...

So far away

-------------------------------
OOC
Lyrics (in centre, bold and italicised) from "Voodoo" by Godsmack
Note: Good luck, Jaci! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign   Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blyss Lockhart [vs] Jaci Sovereign
Page 1 of 1