Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaci Sovereign

Go down 
+3
Chuck Matthews
Jack Savage
Lazy Zane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:13 pm

*Wrestler Name*
Jaci Sovereign

*Nicknames*
- Jace
- The Sovereign
- Queen Of UECW
- Lady Sovereign

*Age*

*Hometown*
Burlington, ND

*Weight*
120 lbs.

*Height*
5'4"

*Favorite Specialty Match*
N/A

*Specialty Weapons*
N/A

*Entrance Music
Halestorm - Tell Me Where It Hurts

*Alignment*
Neutral

*Years Wrestling*
6-7 years

*Quote*
you have been weighed,
you have been measured,
and you have been found wanting.
In what world could you possibly beat me?

*Finishers*
1: Sovereign Siren

Description
720 DDT

2: Breathless

Description
stranglehold lungblower to mounted stranglehold

*Signature*
1: Jaci’s Highlight

Description
inverted stomp face breaker

*Bio/Background*
Jaci Started Her Wrestling Career By Being Her Twin Brother’s (Ryan and Brian) Manager In A Small Wrestling Training Facility Called TIUW (Turn It Up Wrestling). She Was The Only Woman In The Facility So She Was Able To Distract Her Brother’s Opponents Very Easily. Rather It Be Leg Tugging,Her Sexual Appeal, Or Sneaking In A Weapon While Distracting The Referee, Jaci Made Sure Her Brother’s Always Stayed On Top Of Their Winning Game. But Soon The Owner Began To Notice Her Talent A Specially When She Defended Her Self Against One Of The Most Feared Wrestlers In TIUW Marcus Hue. She Delivered A Devastating DDT Right After She Lowed Blowed Him. After Seeing That Mr. Owens (owner of TIUW) Began To Throw Together A Small Woman’s Division Which Brought In More Scouts and Fans To Their Small Arena.

But Soon The Sovereign Trio Broke Up Due To The Fact Ryan Got Called To "Active Duty" Which Lead Up To His Devastating Death. After His Passing Jaci Continued To Wrestle In His Honor Knowing He Would Want Her To Continue On. She Got Picked Up By PPW And Then Later Went To UECW Where Her Career Really Sky Rocketed. Her Brother Brian How Ever, Took Ryan’s Passing Pretty Hard As He Turned To The Life Of Crime And Drugs To Try To Fill The Void. Due To His Life Style His Daughter Jess Was Taking Away From Him And He Got Six Month’s In Prison For A Charge That He May Or May Not Have Committed. Ever Since Jaci Has Helped Him Get Back On The Right Track With Out Help From Their Mother (Teressa Sovereign) And Their Father (Isic Sovereign).

Later down the road Jaci was diagnosed with breast cancer, shortly after her family died in a car accident. With one tragedy after another, it caused her to re-cap her life and choices she had made. So she decided to retire from UECW to go threw chemo, surgery, and then radiation therapy to make sure the cancer is completely eradicated.

After wards, Jaci tried to live a normal life with current boyfriend Bryan Sweet but something was missing. There was an emptiness inside of her that she couldn't explain but some how it brought her to EHWF.

After participating in three matches in EHWF, Jaci suffered her second concussion in her wrestling career when Alexander Remington delivered his finisher called the Cash Flow. While in the hospital she discovered that she was pregnant. It was a surprise all in it self but her and Bryan couldn't have been happier.

In late October, Jaci became very ill and took a fall in her Newport home. When she was brought to the hospital they told her the reasoning for her illness was due to the fact that for the last couple days she was carrying a miscarriage. When Bryan found out he took it pretty hard, he even went as far as blaming Jaci.Soon after her release, the couple split.

During this time, UECW reached out to Jaci offering her a job as a road agent she wasn't sure about it at first with Bryan and the new baby but since neither of them were a factor any more she accepted the position.

In late 2012, UECW closed it's doors and that left Jaci more time to work on her other adventures. Though her relationship with Remington had ended, people said it didn't seem to effect her. If anything it made her more focused.

Though Jaci had retired completely from the ring due to a concussion, there are rumors around saying that IWF is trying to make a deal with her. Rather or not it is true is undetermined but we can always wait and see.

*Attire*
Jaci Sovereign Untitled_zpsed490fea

*Fighting style*
Technical - Brawler

*Favorite Moves*
Diving Front Flip Slam
Curb Stomp
A Spinning Back Kick Or A Heel Kick
Octopus Stretch
Forward Russian Legsweep
Camel Clutch
Back Stab
California Dream
Full Nelson Bull Dog
Elbow Smashs
Spinning Face Buster
Wheel Kick
Split Leg Drop Reverse DDT
Drop Toe Hold To Crippler Cross Face
Eye Rank
Air Raid Crash
Foot Stomp
Kudo Driver
Standing Foot Choke In Corner
Pele Kick
Drop Kick
Texas Clover Leaf
Close Line
Back Breaker
Standing Rope Choke
Double Rope Kick
Spine Buster
Crucifix Neck Breaker
Spear
Matrix (dodging close line) To German Suplex
Wheelbarrow Bulldog
Turnbuckle Rear Naked Choke

*Picture Base*
Olivia Wilde

*Career Accomplishments & Awards*
PPW
First Woman To Carry The PPW Canadian Championship 2007

UECW
One Of The First UECW Vixens To Compete In A First Blood Match 2009
Winner Of UECW Rampage's Tag Team Tournament 08-14-09
First Vixen To Hold The UECW World Title 9-27-09
First Vixen To Hold One Half Of The UECW TagTeam Titles 8-30-09
Winner Of The Sullivan Gauntlet 07-25-10
2x UECW Tag Team Champion 4-11-11
Wrestler Of The Year
Vixen Of The Year
Rookie Of The Year
Best Tag Team w/Shane Micheals
Best Stable w/Legacy
Crowned Queen Of UECW
Hookup Of The Year w/Bryan Sweet
Inducted In The 2010 UECW Hall Of Fame
In The Top Ten Of UECW's Top 75 at Number 8

- ENTRANCE -

Code:
[color=grey]The lights in the arena dim as the instrumentals of the start of Tell Me Where It Hurts by Halestorm begin to play. Soon camera lights begin to flicker as multiple color lights begin to move there way through the arena. As the songtress, Lzzy Hale,begins to sing, Jaci appears from behind the curtain she steps into the spotlight with a smirk planted on her face,[/color]

[center][color=blue]Hey did ya know you're makin' nice with a murderer
Hey did ya know you're swappin' lives with a dirty girl
In order for me to play your nurse,
You gonna have to tell me where it hurts[/color][/center]

[color=grey]She walks to each side of the stage pointing to the fans and encourages them to cheer louder before she begins her descent down the ramp. Slapping the desperate hands reaching out for her over the barricade. [/color]

[center][color=blue]Hey you know you're lockin' lips with a libertine
Hey did you know you're knockin' hips with a killer queen
Another victim of my method of seduction
I made you look but you never saw me comin'[/color][/center]

[color=grey]When she approaches the ring, she quickly slaps as mainy hands as she can before jogging her way up the steel steps.[/color]

[center][color=blue]Come on and give it to me
Take you to give it to me
Give it your best shot
My love is black and blue
Come on and give it to me
Take you to give it to me
Give it your best shot
Give it your best shot[/color][/center]

[color=grey]Rounding the ring post she waves at the fans as she walks on the edge of the ring apron,  her left hand gliding over the top rope. When she stops near close to center, she looks around at the crowd with a smile as she points out a sign that makes her laugh.

Wiping her feet off before entering the ring over the second rope, Jaci then walks over to the nearest  turnbuckle and climbs up to the second rope and raises her hands in a repeated fashion encouraging them to cheer louder until putting a hand to her ear as though she can’t hear them. Almost instantly the fans accept  the challenge causing the arena to vibrate at the variations of screams and cheers.

Laughng a bit she Hops down off the rope, telling something to the referee that makes him chuckle a bit before she flips her hair over her shoulder as she walks over to the announcer’s side of the ring, resting her arms on the top rope, her music begins to fade as she awaits for the bell to sound. [/color]

-Any Other Notes-
during matches Jaci can feel a little light headed and also suffer from dizzy spells which can cause her opponents to get the upper hand. She never cheats in matches unless the other person tries to do it first, she believes eye for an eye.

Last edited by Jaci Sovereign on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:32 pm

I know I am no admin but welcome to IWF Jaci
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Yes yes it's a big happy family reunion!

Welcome to IWF
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00
Alignment: In Between

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:05 pm

*Remington's head explodes and he goes to cry in his corner*
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 am

Jaci! Mi amiga! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:38 am

well thanks every body Very Happy wasn't even really accepted and already getting the welcome wagon. I feel loved <3. It will be nice to work with old faces and new faces, I just hope I don't disapoint Sad . But Already I am accomplishing my goal as Remi just exploded cheers
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 am

welp...Maryse as the pic base...let's see how long this one lasts before she and I start tearing each other's throats out day in and day out for the next five years...

...I mean...uh....APPROVED!

Welcome to The Insurgency!

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:20 pm

This place is going to get epic
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: things i for got to put   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm

quote: Go Hard Or Go Home

notes: Jaci never cheats in matches, she never curls her hair either, kind of cockish, reasonable, snarky,
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:21 am

Good seeing you here Very Happy so Maryse after all huh? LOL
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:34 am

well with you disappearing.... i really didn't have a choice. because of you I paniced and about had an attack over it D:< lol
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

Changed

Theme too - Tell Me Where It Hurts - Halestorm

you can still use my entrance with the other song until i get the new entrance up (meaning it has yet to be started) lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaci Sovereign   Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaci Sovereign
Page 1 of 1