Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn Empty
PostSubject: Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn   Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:29 am

Another beauty versus the beast? Didn't we do that last week? #RUNITBACK
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn   Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 am

Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn Bullwarning1_zpse653040c

“I am not black;
I am not white;
I am both and every shade in between
I am not angel;
Nor am I devil;
I am the bastard child of both.”
Source Unknown

Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn Bullspast1_zps77c3e320
~Chapter 1
It was a cloudy day in the summer of 77. The Bull family were expecting a blessing. Corey Bull was born in the late hours of the 23rd of July. It was 11:59 pm. And the moon was full. His mother loved him dearly and he was named after a family member that had passed away. But the Bull family held dark secrets, secrets that go well beyond young Corey Bull. Past even his father and mother, to the time when the Bull family started to form on the planet Earth. And it all started with a horned helm and an axe known as an elephant killer.

A history that began in 1167, near Lake Baykal in Russia. It was there that Temujin was born, amongst an ancestor of Corey Bulls called Rotan. As the years passed, Temujin became Genghis Khan, while the Bull ancestor followed him. Before this, before the birth of Rotan, the Bull familys history was nothing more then barbaric tribes roaming the land, in search of food and a niche in the timeling. And then, with the discover of the coveted items, the familys history began its twisted and demonic shaping, laying a sinister cloud over the heads of the men in the family for generations.

During a raid of a lesser known tribe, Rotan came upon a horned helm and axe amongst the tribes prized possessions. He stared at it, with a hunger for it, and then he took it and made it his. And slowly, after much interrogation, the helms supposed nature came bubbling out of an almost dead tribesman. The metal is said to have been given life, bathed in the evil lust of demons and the blood of tyrants. It is said to make the wearer almost invincible, lighting the fires of the hunt within him, to make his senses that with nature, to make him long for battle. After this, Rotan left the following of Khan, to roam among the forests of wherever he chose to lay. In time, he formed his own tribe, one of acceptable strength. A forest tribe. A tribe that slept where they wished and hunted what they wanted to. And since then, all these years have past, and the tradition of the helm remains. Passed on from father to son, and so on and so on until it ended in Corey Bulls possession.

From this rather simple head piece, wars were won and blood was spilled. It has brought fortune. But it has brought fame in the way that a murder brings happiness. For those that wore this helm, or sought it for help, came to be know as Death Dealers. Men who stopped at nothing to claim a prize. Women. Men. Gold. It really didn't matter. And it was with this dark past that the life of Corey Bull would forever be shaped and changed. ~

Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn Bullspersonal1_zpsef2ae73f

”Women. You can’t live with them, and you can’t bury them in the backyard. At least, so they tell us. Calypso…for the last few months we thought she was the answer to a riddle that has plagued us for so long. But it is obvious now that she is no better then the ones that have come before her. Always wanted to control the monster. We are not a fucking pet! We are not meant to be leashed, not meant to be pointed in a direction and sent along a path of destruction. We are not a gun. A loaded weapon…yes, but not something that can be simply pointed and fired at anyone’s desire. No, we are the force that shall choose our own path. We are the one that must look forward to what it is we desire.

And somewhere along the line, a woman is the key to unlocking the true danger within. Zero said so, all those years ago. It was his dying breath that gave birth to the prophecy and since then, all have come to pass but one. This one. The dark woman. Who is she….what is she. A myth, an idea, a living, breathing person? These are questions we have no answer to. So in order to know, to learn the truth, we must set ourself a path. To wear? To gold. To power….to pain. Death smiles at us all, but we smile back. And we know it is a heavy price to pay, but if blood is the price of victory, then our enemies will pay in full. And somewhere along the line, we shall cross the path of the one. Until then…

….Honesta mors turpi vita potior…..

….It is better to die in honor, then to live in shame.

Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn Bullshoot1_zpse0e9705b

~The news. Post game shows. Kids channels. Everywhere around the world, screens freeze. Men suddenly can’t get out of their chairs, children are glued to the television, women feel shudders in places reserved for private moments. A white fuzz crosses the screen and suddenly, a silver mask appears. The eyes are as black as night, causing children under six that look into them to suddenly fall to the ground and convulse. As the seizures stop, a voice rolls out of the screen. Breaths catch, hearts skip a beat, and the monster Corey Bull speaks in a voice that speaks of sadistic deeds and carnal pleasures~

”Sometimes you need to shake the tree and see what falls out. Sometimes….sometimes you need to let things happen you do not want to happen….in order for the path to be seen. Take the last two weeks. A woman. Women have always been our downfall in more then one way. And we will probably always have that problem. That doesn’t mean we won’t still….enjoy their presence.”

~Weak knees drop many women to the ground as Bull’s bass of a voice rolls out like a thunderstorm. The mask appears to grin as Bull’s head turns slowly towards the screen. The children that fell to the floor earlier cry uncontrollably as grown men wet themselves and remain stuck to wherever it is they were~

”See Gordon Fury was right though. We do talk about a lot of the same things every week. Well maybe we should call it like we see it then. We enjoy causing pain and misery and suffering. We enjoy breaking bones and causing pain. IT IS WHAT WE ARE!

….monster…..

……beast…..

….savage…..

….Homo lupus…..

…..Draconis occidentalis….

…..cacodemon…..”

~A thousand voices echo out of every television that can hear him. Screams erupt from every child that can hear his voice, women start to groan and men start to cry.~

”But that is what we are. But the rest of you…are delusional. You attempt to wrap your lives in glitter and gold. We have listened to the women with more drama then day time television. We have listen to the men who stories are like that of Greek gods. Few of the people that fight here can even openly call themselves true warriors. And yet…you people hold your noses in the air when you see something you want to call a joke. You think this is a game? DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE FUCKING PLAYING!”

~Women crumple to the ground, their bodies wrack with pain. Men stare wide eyed with a groan escaping their mouth. Children faint, thankfully saved from anymore torment. Bulls voice comes like thunder in the dark~

”ITS TIME FOR YOU TO WAKE UP!

Time to see the light…..

….and time to feel the darkness.

This isn’t just some fucking business. This isn’t some storyline or a game. This is reality. Our reality. And it is a painful and destructive reality. The people around here…they lack the strength to be themselves and are always trying to tear down those who do. Well there is no monster more free then the one who doesn’t give a fuck what society thinks of him and we can care less what you sheep that sit in those stands think. And we definitely can give a fuck less what the rest of…the competition…thinks. They know nothing. They are too wrapped up in their drama and glamour to see what is coming. Cause there is a storm coming. And we are going to be its catalyst.

Hate for hate and ruth for ruth

Eye for eye and tooth for tooth

Scorn for scorn and smile for smile

Love for love and guile for guile

War for war and woe for woe

Blood for blood and blow for blow!”

~The televisions explode. Men, women and children fall unconscious. Those sets that don’t explode, melt into a heap of something that could have been a television set. Everything becomes white noise and then Bull is just there.~

”Skyla Vaughn. Just another meat puppet that would rather listen to their own voice then do anything productive. Another waste of oxygen. Someone who is so filled with pride and greed, that it pisses out her ears and attempts to pass for her brain. Listen here bitch, can we call you bitch, or would you prefer we put Miss in front of it? Doesn’t matter….we are going to do it either way. The reason IWF would offer someone like you so much money to come here….was that sooner or later they knew you would be put in front of something that was going to turn you into human road kill and they wouldn’t have to pay out all those extra zeros they added to the check. You can sit down and see this however you want. You can talk about your hard work and training and how you’re the next best thing to sliced bread….but at the end of the day…you amount to a big steaming pile of nothing to us. When you walk to that ring at Battlegrounds….your attitude will not save you. Your pride…your greed….we are going to use these very things to break you down and turn you into human lawn dart.

Are you going to come back at us with your not afraid? How we are a joke or something else creative…you know, like everyone before you has said? Go ahead. Maybe you will be the first to take their two brain cells, slam them together and come up with something original. But we fucking doubt it. Instead, your going to stream out countless tales of your superiority and how you make no mistakes and how this is going to be a walk in the park. How you’re the best piece of ass around. Well good for you…we are sure that will work for most.

….but not us…..

……not this time…..

…..we have a surprise for you….

…..you are the message that we shall deliver.

And it is real simple sweetheart. That which does not kill us….

IS GOING TO WISH IT HAD!”

~The black soulless eyes of the Hatebringer stare into the screen as everything suddenly becomes white noise and then nothingness~

Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn Bullsmind1_zpsc409bd9d

~The eternal madness that is the mind of Corey Bull. The swirl of the vortex that rests above this apocalyptic landscape continues its unending cycle as the personalities of Bull all stand. Except one. Bully. He is strapped to a chair, a smile the size of a Cheshire cats on his face, as countless women walk and dance around him. The horned helm and elephant killer axe stand out, enshrined in their own place. Saint and Hatebringer stand guard over them. Vengeance lowers his head down and looks at Bully, like a semi looks at a deer~

Vengeance
”How do you feel Bully?”

Bully
”Like I have been fucking reborn.”

Vengeance
”Good. If we let you out of the chair, are you going to kill these ones?”

~Bull seems to ponder this for a moment before answering~

Bully
”Only the ones that they put in front of us in the ring. Every last man and woman if we can!”

~A collective laugh, like a thousand screaming souls, careens through the landscape. Flames as dark as hells fire blaze in the eye sockets of the personalities as everything just disappears.~
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Skyla V

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn   Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Scene I
After Battlegrounds 76
Salt Lake City - Dawkins Residence

His first win, in his home city nonetheless, happened in IWF tonight. The knock on the door, and the doorbell ringing just moments after he walked through the door should have triggered some kind of feeling of joy. This could be Anthony's friends coming to congratulate him on the win. Instead, as soon as he heard the bell ring, he felt a lump in his throat, and his stomach churn. He shouldn't have gone to the door. It was one of those things that horror movie audiences say to the dumb white people on the screen. He had to go to the door though. They always had to go to the door. Anthony doesn't bother checking the eye hole, and he doesn't pull the side curtain away from the window to look out. He just turns the handle and swings it open. His high risk style apparently bleeds into his real life.

-Parker Wayde-
"This is yours. Stay the fuck out of my locker room."

It's a phone. Anthony hadn't even tried to unpack his things from the show yet, so had no idea it was missing. He had bribed his way into the locker room of Parker Wayde, and now seeing him stand before him, at his home, was slightly terrifying. Did the man act like he did in character, when outside the ring? Would A-High find himself beaten to a pulp for the inconvenience.

-Parker Wayde-
"Yo, you gonna stare at me or are you gonna take the damn thing? "

Anthony couldn't possibly imagine how much time had passed between his opening the door, and when he could first got his shit together enough to talk. It was enough time for Parker to seem annoyed though.

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"How did you..?"

Parker doesn't have time for bullshit. He has got a plane to catch and is already running behind because of this idiot.

-Parker Wayde-
"Called the last number you dialed and asked where I could find you. My GPS did the rest."

Anthony reaches forward and grabs a hold of the phone, taking it from Parker's hand and clicking on the screen. He couldn't recall who he had last called.  Who was going to be the one responsible for this big black man beating him to death for making him late? His brother. Of course. The heroin addict that would give anyone, anything they asked for. Anthony immediately regretted calling him when he got to the city.

-Parker Wayde-
"You're lucky I didn't just leave it there. Something told me to bring it to you though. I guess that means you owe me one."

A car pulls up into the driveway behind Parker's rental. The woman inside doesn't look happy, in the slightest. As she kicks open the door, Anthony tries to slam his shut, but finds Parker's foot blocking the path.

-Parker Wayde-
"Or maybe you don't owe me one. Maybe this trip won't be a total waste of my time."

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"Why would you....?"

-Parker Wayde-
"I didn't. Call it a happy coincidence."

Skyla closes the door of her car and looks up at the two men by the door. One of them, she had only ever seen on television. The other, was the man responsible for her spending every dime training and eating ramen noodles for two years. Anthony Dawkins had cost her a contract, and had made the last to two years of her teenage life hell.

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"No more running mother fucker. We are doing this right now"

-Parker Wayde-
"What did you do to her?"

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"Would you believe me if I told you that I didn't do anything?"

Skyla marches up through the front yard, and comes close to the stairs leading up to the door. She and Parker lock eyes for just a moment, and come to an unspoken understanding.

-Parker Wayde-
"Nope, you're on your own."

Parker kicks back with his foot, and knocks Anthony off balance with the door, which swings wide open. Skyla takes a running start up the stairs and tackles Anthony to the floor in a rage. She grabs his head and slams it into the floor, and then follows up by raining down right and left elbows that strike so fast that Parker loses count of them. The big man lets the beating go on for a few minutes before inserting himself into the mix. He grabs Skyla by the waist and pulls her up off of him. In typical fashion, as she is pulled upwards she keeps on punching and kicking at her prey. 

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"Put me the fuck down!"

Anthony sits up and pushes himself backwards, sliding on his ass away from the door. Parker spins her around, so that she is facing the outside.

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"Do not put her down!"

Parker doesn't make either of them happy. He puts her down, but puts himself between her and Anthony.

-Parker Wayde-
"Anybody want to fill me in so that I can pick a side?"

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"He cost me a job and made me have to live basically in poverty for two years."

-Parker Wayde-
"Well shit..."

Parker steps out of her way and she runs towards Dawkins again. Defenseless, he puts up both hands and screams at her to slow down.

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! In my defense..."

He doesn't get to finish his statement. Skyla dives on him again and starts to go back at throwing the elbows. Parker leans against the door, taking in the show, but no longer interveneing. Anthony absorbs a right elbow, but figures out her rythm, and jerks his head to the side, dodging the next blow. Skyla is now off balance and Anthony rolls her over, first fighting to get hold of her arms and then pinning them against her chest.

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"Firstly! I did not know that they were going to take a drunk guy seriously."

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"YOU WIPED YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH MY CONTRACT!!"

Parker's ears perk up, suddenly a lot more interested in the conversation than he is the fight.

-Parker Wayde-
"Literally or figuratively?"

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"LITERALLY!"

-Parker Wayde-
"On national television?"

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"It was a board meeting."

Parker laughs, but in doing so infuriates Skyla into continuing to struggle to get free. Dawkins uses his size advantage to force her arms to the ground, and then pin them there with his knees.

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"You cost me two years of my life!"

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"I am not saying you aren't entitled to be mad."

-Parker Wayde-
"I agree."

Anthony had not noticed that Parker had moved from the door and had positioned himself directly behind the scuffle. Before Dawkins knows it, Parker has locked his arms around his stomach, and lifts him into the air much like he had just done Skyla. Instead of gracefully putting him down, Parker whips his hips and throws the man behind him, towards the door. Dawkins lands on his feet, and stumbles back, slamming against the wall next to the door. Skyla sits up and Parker offers her his hand. Without even considering it, she smacks his hand aside and stands up, ready for another charge at Anthony. Parker grabs her by the arm as she tries to move past him and the two lock eyes. Skyla sees something in Parker's that she hadn't ever seen before, and finds her stomach churning, a lot like how Anthony felt before opening the door. She pulls her arm free, and then brushes herself off, not daring to move a step closer to A-High.

-Parker Wayde-
"Apologize."

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"Where do you get off..."

-Parker Wayde-
"Not you."

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"What?"

-Parker Wayde-
"Don't make me ask again."

Anthony can sense the same thing from Parker that Skyla saw in his eyes. He was simply compelled to give in to what the man asked, because he didn't have any interest in figuring out what the consequences would be.

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"Look. I am sorry for how things went down in PPWA. You were just collateral damage. I apologize. Clearly my advice did you some good though."

His last words sting and Skyla instinctively takes a step forwards before Parker's eyes once again freeze her in her place.

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"Whatever. It's in the past now."

-Parker Wayde-
"Now that we have that taken care of. I was actually wanting to talk to the two of you. What a happy coincidence it is that we have all been brought together tonight."

The two new IWF stars share a confused look with one another.

-Parker Wayde-
"Anthony, I caught your match tonight. You impressed me."

Anthony straightens himself up and his face lightens from the praise he is given.

-Parker Wayde-
"As for you...."

He keeps his eyes on Skyla, staring at her closely.

-Parker Wayde-
"I catch your matches every week. I wouldn't dare miss that mostly-Cuban ass at work."

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"The fuck you mean mostly?"

-Parker Wayde-
"Bitch don't lie to Parker. There's some white in there. Parker can overlook that though."

Parker checks her out from head to toe, not making any attempt what-so-ever to hide it.

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"Is that right?"

Her tone isn't necessarily one rejecting his advance.

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"You two know I am still here, right?"

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"Unfortunately."

-Parker Wayde-
"Don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't be nearly as interested if he wasn't."

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"I don't know what kind of shit you are into..."

Parker doesn't even turn to face him.

-Parker Wayde-
"Shut the fuck up."

Parker leaves the hallway, moving to the end opposite the door, and looking around. Skyla and Anthony watch as he walks around. Parker finds the living room, and flicks on the light on, on the wall nearest to him.

-Parker Wayde-
"Tonight is about business, and we have a lot to talk about."

The two reluctantly follow him around the corner and into the room, with Anthony not taking a step further into his own home until Skyla is basically already around the corner. Neither of them had any idea what to expect.

(TBC in Parker's RP)

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

ღ This shoot may be too hot for you to handle...ღ
Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn Browse

A tiny black dress, cut off too high on my legs, pulled down almost far enough at the top is all anyone notices when the camera snaps on. It is one of those dresses that says, "pay attention to me" and that is exactly what it accomplishes. I don't want to distract them. Even though they aren't in the room, I can feel their eyes on me as if they were standing right in front of me. I know what I got. They know that I am giving them a chance to see most of it for themselves. The rest, they are going to have to leave to their imagination. Everyone only cares about the good stuff, but once you give them a peek at it, they don't care about the stuff they can see on TV. The idea is to keep eyes on me, not become some back burner slut. That's enough admiring the view. It's time for business. "So now that I smoked out one man, they put me on mop up duty to take out another one? Last week it was someone that used to call himself a masochist, and he didn't last more than 30 seconds. This time it is someone that calls himself the 'Hatebringer' and I am supposed to be intimidated? Am I supposed to be intimidated by your appearance? Am I supposed to fear our size differences? Are you going to fall faster, and harder than Macho Messiah did? I feel like I don't even have to explain the answers to those questions. If you have half a brain cell, you could probably figure out what my answers would be." I pause, and then smile sinfully. With a glance down at my legs, just to give everyone a chance to get another look, I give everyone a little swerve. "So, I guess, I am going to have to explain it to you after all." 

There's another sinful little smile that I can't hold back. What is that saying? The first cut, cuts deepest? I feel like it is more, the first cut always the most satisfying. "I am not intimidated by your name. As far as I am concerned, a name is just what you think about yourself. Yours is simple. You bring your hate to whoever cares enough to stand against you. That is just your way of telling people that you are going to hit them with everything that you have. I don't have to call myself a hate bringer to tell you that I am going to do everything in my power to whoop that ass. You should know as much from me being in the ring with you when the bell rings. On the other hand, I am 'The Smoke Show.' I am the one bitch on the roster that is so hot you can literally see the smoke come off me as I walk. I say this, so that you know, when the bell rings, and the match starts, when you are paralyzed at the sight of me, you will lose. The proof is already on tape. Go see what happened to the masochist, the macho, the messiah. He could barely withstand the sight of the smoke rolling off of me. He was frozen by how fucking fine I am. He knew he was going to move, because that shriveled and pathetic toothpick of a dick he had told him he wasn't good enough to touch me, let alone manhandle me." This time I smile because I know they are watching. I'm only two minutes into this little rant and both of them are already pissed at me. A pissed off enemy is an easier enemy to beat into submission. 

"Your appearance? You wear a mask. You have some kind of raggedy ass black shirt with a number seven on your shoulder. From what you are always rambling on about, I am going to say that is some kind of seven deadly sins reference as much as it is you talking about having seven different faces. Are they not the same thing? Do they not at least mirror each other in most ways? Manipulating each face into a certain set of actions, is that how you justify doing the things that you do to people? Under that mask, do you enjoy putting people down like they are sick or injured animals? If we could take a glance under it, I would bet that we would see a smile. The problem with that is, last week I was introduced to a similar kind of monster, but this one didn't wear a mask, and this one didn't hide behind some twisted view of seven sins. Last week I was introduced to Parker Wayde, and he laid out a plan for me. He said that he like to hurt people, and that he wanted to go to the top of this company for a second time. However, this time, he wasn't going to go at it alone. He had a lot of help starting out, and now, he was going to give a little help up the ladder to some others. I am not totally convinced that he isn't a total blockhead, but, what impressed me was how straight forward he was. He didn't stretch to justify his actions by people sinning. He said something about there being bad guys, and there being good guys. The bad ones are always the ones across the ring. Black and white. Cut and dry." I wave my hand in front of my face, palm in, and then close my hand, and pull away like I am taking off a mask. "If you wanted me to fear your appearance, you would take off the mask. If you wanted me to fear your character, you would stop hiding behind your justifications."

I look down, eyeing the silver watch on my wrist. There are small diamonds at the end of each of the two hands of the clock, so make it easy to read on the fly. I have wasted a lot of time. A girl like me, always has places to be. That's not to say that I wouldn't rather stay that have to go. I am enjoying this game way too much. In fact, I am enjoying it much more than the one I have to go play once the cameras stop rolling. "The one last thing is your size. I could talk all day, but that isn't going to change the fact that you have a foot and a half and 200 pounds on me. A half a foot and 100 pounds didn't stop me from from kicking the shit out of that guy last week. Twice the size, means double the time. I guess that means that you bought yourself an extra thirty seconds. " The time on my watch says that the time for this conversation is drawing to a close. "You are big, I am small. I am smart, you are not. You are a foul sight, I am the sexiest piece on this roster. You talk about pride, gluttony and greed. I have too much pride to lose to someone like you. I am one greedy bitch when it comes to all things, not just wins, and nice things and I am a glutton for them." I hold up my wrist, showing off the watch that is ticking away, but gives an example of all three sins. "I cannot change that. A zebra cannot change their stripes. These are things that I am, because these are things that I want to be. They are not sins, they are personality traits. Wrath or envy? Those, my friend, are you. You envy who I am, and how successful I have been since arriving on the scene in IWF. You aim to make me feel your wrath on Battlegrounds 77. You effort will come off as sloth. You will be beaten so quickly, and so badly that people will think you were simply gave an apathetic, or even lazy effort." A rub my hands, first down my chest, down my torso, and let my fingertips run across the tops of my legs. "Afterwards, you will lust for me, just like everyone else in the arena." I look down at my watch for the last time. I am already late. Maybe I should learn to not let myself ramble. "Time's up loves. Hey Corey, if you want this, I got it. Come get it."

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

Scene II
Before Battlegrounds 77
Phoenix, Arizona - Parker's Locker Room

-Parker Wayde-
"You ready for this?"

I turn around, pulling up my black elbow pad into position as I do. I look myself up and down. As far as attire goes, I am as ready as I can possibly be. Something tells me that isn't exactly what he is talking about though.

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"What do you mean by that?"

Dawkins laughs from the other corner of the room. He stops flipping through his magazine and looks at me before offering his sarcastic take on my situation.

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"I suppose he means are you ready to go out and get squashed by a guy three times your size."

Parker and Dawkins look at each other. I am sure that Parker wants to say something about not letting the little guy talk for him, but lets it slide. Parker shrugs his shoulders and turns back to me, apparently content with Dawkins statement.

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"Why wouldn't I be? Size has never mattered before, and thanks to pencil dick over there, I have all of the training I will ever need to overcome a size advantage."

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"... and yet she still hates me."

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"Is there even a reason that you are here? You didn't even make it on the card tonight you hack."

Dawkins feigns sadness at me, and then holds up his hands before turning back to his magazine, flipping pages to find his place.

-Parker Wayde-
"One day you two can go at it and see who has bigger balls, and when all is said and done, neither set will be big enough to beat me. Got it? So how about we quit with the quips and work together."

Dawkins pretends to ignore Parker's statement, but I nod in an approving manner. There is just something about Parker that makes people listen to him, regardless of the situation. Plus, he isn't such a bad guy. Well, no, he really is kind of a bad guy, but only because he is just as self-serving as either of us.

-Parker Wayde-
"I meant about this group. We can all go as planned, or the whole thing is going to spiral out of control tonight. It's either work together, or get ripped apart. This is your last chance to back out before the shit hits the fan."

I don't even have to consider my answer. For some reason, ever since he pulled me off Anthony last week, I have been blindly trusting his judgement. There wasn't any reason for it either. He talks, and just has me wrapped around his finger.

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"No turning back. Isn't that how you put it?"

We both turn to Anthony waiting for his response.

♣Anthony Dawkins♣
"Ahh.... fuck it. Yea, I'm in."

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"Then what are we all doing sitting here and talking about it."

-Parker Wayde-
"You're up first. Do us a favor and start the night off in the right direction."

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Anthony laughs under his breath, and Parker puts his earbuds back into his ears. I don't blame him either, I would rather listen to music than listen to Anthony's sarcasm all night long. The nervous jitters hit as I start walking down the hallway. These two are depending on me tonight. It's fly or flop based on how long it takes me to chop this big man down to size. If I can't get it done... who knows what happens.... Let's not even go there.

ღThe Smoke Showღ
"....happy thoughts..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn   Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey Bull [vs.] Skyla Vaughn
Page 1 of 1