Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surprise HUBBY!! [cody]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

surprise HUBBY!! [cody] Empty
PostSubject: surprise HUBBY!! [cody]   surprise HUBBY!! [cody] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 am

surprise HUBBY!! [cody] 04b

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...What the hell has happened to IWF letting fake little strippers win titles? Pshh. Anyways I would worry about that red headed bimbo later right now I had to see my hubby. Of course I got all doll'ed up for my husband. I didn't wanna look freaking ugly since it has been a few weeks since we have seen each other. I walked slowly down the hallway of IWF my blue/green eyes darting back and forth. I could barley hold in my excitement I was happy to be here. Plus I plan on taking home something precious from a certain diva here. I been staying at home with Mya but since my leg is almost fully healed I thought it was a good time to get back into the ring. And Cody said he would help me learn a few new moves. I turned the corner finally spotting the locker room. I didn't even knock I just walked in and there I seen him the most wonderful man in the world laying on the couch. His eyes were closed still, I slipped my heels off kneeling down over him covering his eyes.

"Guess who?"
Back to top Go down

surprise HUBBY!! [cody]
Page 1 of 1